Frontier Internet Logo

Frontier Internet

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

6.0

April Jones Tremonton, UT

It was shorty internet, and the price was average. It was never a guarantee the service would work and getting the tech to your house was hard. The customer service was great tho.

Jen Clarks Summit, PA

We just disconnected out frontier internet and phone. We now use xfinity. Frontier internet was very weak. Would not reach areas in the house. Needed better stronger internet for security cameras

Vicki A Michaels

Good channels and I love that they have Glenn Beck's THE BLAZE, but their billing is terrible. They can't keep their billing straight and I won't give them access to my checking account to withdraw.

Braden Matthews Herrin, IL

Frontier does not have good wifi in Carbondale, IL if you are renting an apartment. Can't even get good connection when its just one thing on the wifi.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

Frontier Internet is our only choice in this rural part of our state. It is not reliable service. However customer service is top notch.

tracy battisti Gloversville, NY

Worst company I've ever had to deal with. Very very poor internet, very poor customer service. The only reason I deal with them is because they are the only provider in my area. I would Not recommend them to anyone!

Gilbert Fort Mohave, AZ

So far, excellent! Telephone calls addressed promptly. Explanations understandable.

S. Ebe

This company claims they are high speed. On a good day the fastest download speed is 5.7 mps. That's not fast at all. Their internet infrastructure in my area in northern CA is antiquated.

Timothy

slows down very fast with a few users on line such as grandsons playing on their games

Paul Cote

Customer service is horrible most of the time. They tell there is an outage on the area when there really in any so they don't have to do anything

sumeira bhimani Ocala, FL

I have had a worst experience from frontier internet, always lied about their charges and service is lousy. Will never recommend and or get any kind of services from frontier.

Kevin Tsetse

Customer service is the worst,overcharged me $142 one month for 2 service calls that were 100% Frontier's fault.Was on the phone for 31/2 hours talking to 5 different people and still the issue is unresolved

HAHSHINA PETETAN Baytown, TX

This is not a good company at all. Their employees are not trained and they will feed lie after lie after lie. If you have other internet options I would suggest you use those and not settle on this company.

Redwood motor inn Lewiston, MI

Your customer service sucks my daugter has had 4 tickets for service day job complete well still no internet I call today for my business I can’t run my credit card machine and more or less oh well

Kristy Perez Irving, TX

Frontier sucks they kept my deposit and still billed me after i cancelled the next day and i never used not one hour of there service so dont waste your money or time on frontier.

John Rocky Hill, CT

Worst experience with the customer representative. They transferred me to 5 different representatives without hearing my complaint and the last one hanged the phone on me asking me to what ever I wanted to do.

J Hico, WV

are internet disconnects hundreds of times per week causing us to have to reset our router now they're raising their prices by $10 a month for the same crappy service but they are the only company available so we're stuck

Patricia Malaspina Shingletown, CA

I have waited 10 minutes for Yahoo email (a joke) to boot up. I am still waiting. If this is what you call high speed internet, I would have to say this is UNACCEPTABLE! Do you wonder why your reviews are in the tank?

Nicole Carmel, IN

Worst internet service ever. It has always been in and out not working, but for the past 3 weeks it has been nothing. I've called multiple times and they say their upgrading. Looking for new service.

William Powell Donnelly, ID

If I could give Frontier a zero, I would. The very WORST internet provider! They fleeced me out of $175 and then did not provide service. I’m thinking of taking them to small claims court.

chris North Hollywood, CA

I wanted to set up a new service by them but when i heard: equipment rental (model and router) installation fee, cancellation fee, infrastructural fee, etc, credit check. then the reviews...... i pass

Debbie K

There is not enough bandwidth to stream tv programs, which make cable or satellite necessary. I chose them based on price, but do think they should offer a better product.

Frontierisworst Needmore, PA

Terrible customer service or should say none at all, you are lucky to ever speak to anybody unless you are willing to be on hold for hour or more. They will gladly take your money on time though.

Kyluvu Saint Bonifacius, MN

Avoid at all costs! The internet never works. It goes in and out constantly and I mean constantly! Calls to them never so anything their "cure all" is to reset the router and that never works

Ray Bodfish, CA

Paid 60$ a week in advance for internet installation ...waited about a week for install no one never showed frontier couldn't get in contact with technician for the whole day don't waist your time take my word

Mariusz Pogorzelski Valrico, FL

Ordered service over a week ago and still don't have a service. Spent over 16 hours on the phone with terrible customer service. Nobody knows when the service will be working. Worst experience with internet provider ever.

George San Gabriel, CA

no problems to date satified service without outages fair charge foe service ggod service good service good service good service good service good service

scott

great value. fantastic service. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied

Tyler Anderson Lakeland, FL

They never answer the phone for customers and my wifi has been out 3 times now very pissed off i will try to call again tommorow if no answer dont expect a payment of bill for this bs ....

This service sucks Land O Lakes, FL

The service sucks since the change from Verizon I will be canceling my service it took 10 minutes just for the internet to bring this up so I could review it Some top speed right there NOT!!!

Sydney GA

I'm not liking Frontier Fios what so ever I've had problems after problems since they have adopted Version. Not to mention customer service sucks!! You can never hear or understand them. #BringVersionFioBack

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Had Frontier briefly. The techs were prompt and professional. Speeds were ok for three levels in the home. Prices were a little high, though.

Natalie Dillon Provo, UT

Frontier is honestly the worst internet provider I have ever used. The connection was always spotty. The prices were high. The customer service was no help when I would try to call to get it working on the many occasions it stopped working. I would never recommend Frontier.

Korry Pearl

Bad support and horrible pricing. Have had to call a number of times and the support is horrible to not showing up on the day they say.

Tommie

The internet service is excellent until you have a customer service issue (like payment problem) then it sux

Jimmy Roles

Always helpful, excellent customer service. Easy contact for problems.

Dharmendra Irving, TX

I have using frontier internet for last 6 months. I have worse experience, I can’t believe this kind of company exist now days. Worse service, worse customer support.

Karl Lehmann Marysville, WA

Horrible customer service, 1 megabyte per second download speed, and they cant do a thing about it, and they charge me 50 bucks a month?? Ridiculous!! :(

Joshua Krueger Naples, NY

I spent over 12 hours on the phone in July with Frontier tech support trying to correct problems with my service. It continues to deteriorate. Seeking a new provider.

David J Dygert Dickinson, TX

This has been the worst internet I have ever experienced. So much buffering. They have been out here numerous times. I recommend never using Frontier EVER!!!!!

Dave Reynolds Lake Wales, FL

Excellent internet speed. Sunday technician came to our home.

Peter

Virtually uninterrupted service. Sometimes, a bit slower than it seems like it ought to be...

Roman Tampa, FL

Very dishonest rip-off company. They do false advertising and promotion and then overcharge you on everything. Check out the THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS on the web.

Linda Hays Layton, UT

This is a terrible internet service provider. Very slow and they poor customer service.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Frontier Internet is great. It's easy to work with, fast for the most part, and the internet connection is persistent.

Angelica

Positive experience with the employees and the service

Kai Zundell Lebanon, CT

i had to reset my internet 3 times to write this, just today. i had to reset my internet 8 TIMES YESTERDAY. JUST TO USE IT. enough said.

Donald Bolton Richland, WA

AS their PRICE went up, starting at $35/mo NOW almost $50/mo their speed went DOWN!!!!!!!!!! NOW LOOKING FOR A NEW COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Internet has been out for over a week I cannot reach anybody to find out if or when it will be repaired very disappointing

Lisa Burney, CA

Internet goes down several times per day on average. Horrible customer service, outdated equipment. So bad, I would can it a scam.