Frontier Internet Logo

Frontier Internet

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

6.0

Lawrence Braun Hudson, FL

Since taking over my Verizon account 3 weeks ago, nothing on the cable box works. I can watch TV but the sorting options for the guide don't do anything (still shows channels I don't have), can't subscribe to new channels through the box, and can't reboot the box through their website. Their customer service is yet another outsourced call center and the people can not comprehend English. Described my problems to "Mary" (lol) but she decided to make up a different problem and proceeded to troubleshoot that one. So far a horrible company

Patricia Menifee, CA

Horrible! These people don't know what their doing, worst customer service I have ever experienced. The transition from Verizon Fios to Frontier is a nightmare! It's been 10 days and I get no channels, no on demand, dvr it says it's still transitioning and Frontier does not know how to fix this. 2 techs out and hours with tech support on phone. I'm done. Calling other cable co's tomorrow. So frustrating.

Brandon L AR

STAY AWAY!!!! Frontier is by far one of the worst when it comes to customer service. I was setup twice for installation after the initial instillation could not be made due to issues with the fiber optics wires. I was stoop up on multiple occasions for installation appointments and after 3 weeks with no installation i decided to switch to Time warner. I never experienced the FIOS service as i was given the run around on multiple occasions and the rep JOE was past useless. I decide to cancel my order and move on as this was past frustrating.

Toni Purdy Bullhead City, AZ

Not my favorite. I spent 7 months fighting them over the last bill that they overcharged me on. Although I won finally I would not recommend them.

Sicely Lyn Russell Phoenix, AZ

I currently use Frontier right now and it works pretty well. The internet runs fast so I think it's great!

Hannah Denver, CO

I have had nothing but negative experiences with this internet provider. I do not think there has been one day where the wifi did not give out. The customer service is not bad as they "send someone out" all of the time to update the boxes, but even with the most expensive version of this internet it does not work.

Joann Scott

They provide internet service and landline to my apartment, didn't need the landline but that was the cheapest internet deal at the time.

William Ruby Chester, CA

I have the slowest internet that can range from .10. You call to see if you can get it fixed but watch out it cost me 85.00 to have something looked at a mile away. They don't guarantee their equipment. They also double charged my bank account and it takes them a long time to think about returning what they took.

Connie Jeschke Ozark, IL

My internet is so slow. I have called them to bring another modem. Made 3 appointments waited from 8 to 12 but no one ever showed up. Said they would give me $25 off of my bill. Didn't get that either. Customer service was supposed to call but guess what...they didn't call either. My advice is to run from Frontier as fast as you can run!!!!!!

Maureen OBrien Lynnwood, WA

If I could rate Frontier a minus 1 I would. Absolutely horrible customer service. My bank was charged twice for my service in a single month and no one would help me, they claimed I was only charged once. I just hope my bank can straighten it out.

Rose Woodruff, WI

Terrible company, terrible tech support (all foreign) and the only thing they do well is say, “I am so sorry”. We have had Frontier for 5 years and all of the sudden we cannot stay connected to the internet. They cannot fix the problem. It is SO frustrating. Would never recommend this company. If we only had a better choice.

Joel Black Mt. Vernon, IL

If negative stars were an option, we would use it. The customer service we have experienced feels like we are on candid camera and being punked. The goal of every phone call appears to be to get you frustrated enough that you go away. I cant stress enough, no one should use this company under any circumstances.

Linda Lennick Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have to use my Verizonwireless jetpack to get onto the internet watch my Netflix or get into my computer. Being charged 26.00 a month for high speed internet. Never even received a modem. I'm not tech savvy at all but even I know this is wrong!!!!! I dont get Fios in my area.

Hunter Bonners Ferry, ID

Literally not even deserving of a one star rating. Can’t keep a good connection and there’s always a service maintenance. Could definitely use a few pointer on a how to actually be a half way decent internet provider. Udder trash

E Hillsboro, OR

Easily the worst company i've ever dealt with. No employee has any idea what they are doing. They will flat out lie and talk in circles. You have to repeat what you want over and over before they will listen, and they will almost certainly do it wrong anyways. Guaranteed that dealing with Frontier will be the worst experience ever

Linda Finch Liberty, IN

This is the WORST internet service and they have terrible customer service. They will tell you one thing to try and keep you, but then do something different. They will also price gauge you. They don’t show for appointments to try and fix your problem. STAY CLEAR OF FRONTIER INTERNET!!

Kevin Eggert Brillion, WI

Worst Service EVER! Customer service is a complete joke and when they come to fix service, it is scheduled 3-4 weeks from when you call so you are basically out of service for a month at a time when service goes out which happens to be A LOT.

SlowJoe Troy, OH

If you live in Troy Ohio it isn’t very fast, didn’t get the speed purchased. You couldn’t use it to watch videos or play music. My cell phone hot spot was faster. For 5 days of slow speed it cost over $60, last time I will do that without a guarantee and refund of fees!

Janet Franklin, NC

Getting in touch with a real person is almost impossible. When you do get someone they are in Mexico or ? My internet has been out for over 2 weeks. They say a tech came out and fixed it.... It worked one day then started going in and out. FRONTIER is not reliable. I'm looking elsewhere. I have been a FRONTIER customer for over 15 years.

DIANE CRAWFORD Huntington Beach, CA

Stop sending your people to my front door, two within the last month, I tell them I'm with Spectrum they still ask how many TVs I have, do I have premium channels & how much do I pay. IF I want Frontier I'll call you which would be never. STOP SENDING PEOPLE IN THE FIELD.....VERY UNSAFE THESE DAYS TO ANSWER THE DOOR

Anthony R Marysville, WA

They charge top dollar for second hand service. Internet always glitches. It’s always a hassle to get someone out here and when they do they never find anything wrong but somehow I keep getting kicked off the internet so maybe it’s just their standard. Steam anything, forget about it. Complete ripoff!!!

Bob Eastham Jerseyville, IL

Saturday at 1pm my internet went down Was told the technician would be there Tuesday by 5pm at 445 pm got a text the reschedule to Friday no one can do anything after dispatch rescheduled Looking into dish , Hughes net , and whisper isp ..... Anything has got to be better than this

Kerri Walker Janesville, WI

Absolutely awful!! If there were 0 stars that would be my rating. Multiple calls today the: the line that was buried 3 days ago which disconnected service. Nothing! No technician arrived even though I have been promised numerous times.

Sserhona Penfield, NY

Am letting frontier go. Am done!!! We have been without internet for two weeks now and when we called them basically they said I had to wait until they come in our area which was supposed to be today and am still waiting until now. So right now am looking for another internet service provider

Amy Burton, WV

Absolutele awful internet service. It may work 10% of the time. Customer service always gives me some BS that it's working just fine. Definitely wish there were more options to go with another service in our area. As we drive around, it's no wonder it never works 75% of the lines have trees laying on them or they are on the ground.

Arlene Libby, MT

There billing dept sucks! Spend 8 months trying to get my bill straightened out. They tell you one thing do at the moment your satisfied until you get your next bill and nothing changed. I have no problem with the technicians but their customer service and billing need more then improvement.

Ray Zamora

If I could give Frontier negative 5 stars I would without hesitation, their internet is always slow and the phone line doesn’t even work. I can’t even call anyone long distance, they are charging me so much money, I will be looking for another internet service provider. I hope Frontier runs out of business since they suck so much.

MikeR Apollo Beach, FL

Horrible customer service and policies. Cancelled service on the 5th after $60+ increase in price and was told i would still be charged to the 1st of next month for services I am NOT using. Plus got charged $10 to disconnect services !!!!REALLY!!! No wonder customers are leaving. I should have left sooner.

B.J. Freeman Kayenta, AZ

Horrible customer Service! They told me that they could not find my address (we are remote,but my next door neighbor has them.) Then charged me for a whole month of service that I did not receive ($85) because I signed up for the account .

Daniel Middletown, CT

Ive been paying for VOIP line for 5 years, I have my bill set to auto pay and never looked at it. I asked for a refund and they said no, it was on my bill so I cant have a refund. I never once used the service and I'd like a refund $1500 for a service I never once used

Dennis North Branch, MI

Absolute garbage internet service. 5 weeks with out internet. 13 1/2 hours on the phone with tech support , 3 boxes , new lines inside and out. Still doesn’t work. Canceled. Then they told me I had to pay for the. Months service they didn’t even provide me a service. Bs. DO NOT use them

Kent Parsons Joseph, OR

Frontier internet service is garbage. It drops several times a day and tech support is useless. I called and instead of sending out s technician, they walked me through a set of items that took about twenty minutes and they then said my internet was fixed. NOT! It’s worse than ever now. AVOID FRONTIER!

IDvet Pullman, WA

Tons of outages. Terrible customer service. Was told several times when trying to deal with billing issues “that’s just the way it is, you have to pay it”. Tons of surprise charges and my promotional pricing did not last as long as I was told it would when I signed up. Very disappointed, will not use again.

Joseph Victorville, CA

I've had Frontier for 4 years due to limited competition in the area. For my internet, the average speed was .06 MBS. Customer service is also horrible. I really believe they should be out of business. This company genuinely doesn't care about their customers.

Al Sweet Valley, PA

Terrible Internet service provider. The fastest speed I can obtain is 1 MBPS. Frontier had the audacity to increase my fees from 19.99 per month to 29.99 month with no change in Internet speed. If you would like to revert to 'You've Got Mail' chose Frontier.

Lisa Windsor, CT

The absolute w orse customer service and business practices, normally I dont have time for complaints but Frontier traumatized me to the point where I had to make a formal complaint to the consumer affairs, awaiting a response.

Jen Putnam, CT

They did not show up at all for installation. The dispatched tried to ping and call the tech but no answer. I work two jobs and had to take the day off for nothing. When called I was informed they were over booked and just couldn't get to me.

Jon_Doh Asheville, NC

Slowest internet I've ever had. Freezes several times each day. When I call to report a problem they tell me they have too many people on the hub. Isn't that their fault for signing up too many people? It's as slow as dial up when it works.

Bonita Plano, TX

Bill jumped from $190.00 to $319.53 and I have the bundle that started out at $99.00... what a nightmare since it changed to Frontier. They can charge you what ever the want. I will be finding any internet provider.

Jay Reedley, CA

I had a terrible experience calling in. The salesman was incredibly pushy and rude. I was fully open to being convinced to switch with just a few questions. He never even answered my questions, he was too focused on bad-mouthing my current internet provider and trying to up-sell me. They lost what should have been an easy sell.

David C Carrollton, TX

Poor Customer Service. Expect to be on hold for 10 - 25 minutes before you can talk to anyone. Missed two installation appointments and did not bother to call, text or send email. Did not get promised credit for missed appointment. Charged more than shown when I signed up on the internet.

Terryll L Rex Kirkwood, PA

Absolutely crap! Unreliable. They don't care. We've been down for two months and they have admitted it's on their end but not coming out until Nov 27 to fix it. They can do everything to improve. I rate them MINUS 100 stead, I repeat NEGATIVE rating.

Clint Vines Sylva, NC

I have had nothing but trouble from frontier. A technician has been out to the house at least once a month and we still go without connection longer than we have it. There was a technician out today but still I have not had connection longer than 5mn for the past 8 hours. When it is connected, it's fast. This is the minority of the time though.

Tiffany Flanagan Seattle, WA

They tell you a price and what speed connection they can give you, but they fail to mention all the hidden fees installation charges and on top of it try to charge you for a technician coming to your house even if they don't. They also let you update and then do not send you the update equipment that you need.

Jim

always lost connection. stopped our free no money 30 day trial. then they turned it into collections! they are frauds and their service stinks. we are taking them to court. their old sales rep that worked with us is testifying against them

Gary Fesler Port Orchard, WA

When I left Florida Frontier said they did not want my TV Cable Boxes and only wanted my modem and did not care what I did with my TV boxes.5 Months they want them back or else. This should be illegal and I consider this nothing but dishonesty and Harassment. I am sure this has happened to alot of Florida people and wish they would speak out.

John

Service went out on Tuesday, that includes Internet, phone and cable. I have been told a tech can't get out to fix for a week. WTF! My son home schools, I work out of the house. Do not sign up with these clowns. It's obvious they are way over their heads when they bought our Verizon in three states.

Rikki Boyle

Horrible customer service!! They even tell you they have available service at you up with a instalation date to call the day before and say Oh all our ports are full you are not getting Internet fir who knows how long Ave this is after paying a deposit etc

BARBARA MILLER Pomona, CA

I have been on the phone over one hour with customer service trying to set up a tech to come to my home for repair of phone line. Get disconnected and have to start over. They had me reboot my modem and now my phone does not work, no my TV. It worked before. The worst CS I have delt with. Im going to be looking to direct TV or Dish.

Callen Indio, CA

Run, don't walk, away from this company! Stuck in the Fios change over. Nightmare!!!! Nothing works. Customer service is horrible, 3 hang ups/disconnects in one day. Service outages for over a week now with no idea when it will be fixed. Outsourced employees that can't articulate clear in English.