Frontier Internet Logo

Frontier Internet

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

6.0

Danny Flower Mound, TX

How come this company get more than 1.0 out of 10? I wish I could give them -10 our of 10. also, I don't understand how they are still running their business and how people are still using their service? I totally don't understand. be aware of this company!! will close down their business real soon. their customer service is horrible, not even worth to talk about it, they always ignore and argue with their customer about the over amount bills, they said their internet service is not going to be over $60 including tax and everything, but they charged $97 and $83 constantly, they never pick up their phone, always transfer more than 5 times so I had to explain same situation to the every representatives that I talked, spent more than 1~2 hrs per call, they are not even listen to me, I don't know why I am paying for the service that I DID NOT use after I discontinue their service( they said they sent the bill before I call, I had to call them more than 3 times to discontinue service, but I called twice before the bill), I have never seen like this business in my life. please stay away for your mental health and financial health, for your life.

Victor Medvil Pendleton, IN

Well, about Frontier Internet, first to say that frontier internet is slow is a understatement, it is by far the worst internet to exist, I would dare to say that dial up services are better than frontier because at-least they actually work about 50% of the time frontier does not connect, then you call the hotline and they do nothing, there are outages about every month for days and the internet modems that they use disconnect randomly from a modern wifi cards in laptops about every 30 minutes. To say that frontier is unstable would be a understatement, which they charge about 30$ to 50$ or more a month for every-time you open you bill you will think to yourself is frontier a legal con job that you have signed up for, which have 2 year contracts which you cannot break or be charged a huge fee. I would rather be in dealings with a literal con artist then frontier because at-least then I can call the police or FBI about it being actually scammed but I would dare to say that frontier is a scam. NEVER GET FRONTIER INTERNET it is better to not have internet than frontier, This could be you.

JEnnifer Ortonville, MI

I would give this "so called company" a zero if possible. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I received internet and it wouldn't work for 5 days and they finally canceled it for me. I was on the phone for several hours several days. When I spoke to the supervisor who canceled it she assured me that I would not be paying for anything since I never received Internet. This is the 2nd month now that they are trying to charge me, over what they already told me they would charge in the 1st place, for a service I never received. When the supervisor read back the notes that showed that I called because I wasn't receiving Internet and that I ended up canceling because my house was not picking up their Internet she said that it was all my say and that she doesn't know for sure if that was really the reason why I canceled so therefore I still have to pay over a $100 or it's goes on my credit. Which makes ZERO sense because it also said in the notes that the company could not offer me the service fee it promised, due to the area that I reside in. I had to do multiple troubleshoots for the first and only five days that I "had" the service. It took hours and nothing worked. It's a scam do not do it!!! UPDATE: Going on 3.5 months now. I fought this bill, being on the phone for literally hours at a time. We were told several times that the bill was being adjusted and we didn't have to pay, yet they continued to come after me. NO one is on the same page at this place and I just had to drop over $100 (even though my contract says $50-something) for internet service that I NEVER received, or it was going on my credit. I am beyond livid and I will write this review on EVERY SINGLE SITE I CAN so I hope the company is reading this! It's a joke and I'm waiting for my refund!

BJ Coppell, TX

In December 2017 we got a promotional 150 MBPS at price $43.00 a month and for this 150mbps plan, in January 2018 frontier technician install a wireless device which never work and we were out of internet for 10 days then my plan was reverse back to original 75 MBPS and surprisingly on high price $59.00, and they deleted my 150 mbps plan from computer record too. Then again in February internet plug was taken out by some frontier technician in somewhere street box and our internet was cut of for 15 days in February 2018. I was continuously requesting these two incidents and asked for 100 mbps for $40 to compensate me for my January plan 150mbps for $43, which is now available to new customers too. plz look into the matter and at least provide me this. but nobody listened and try to sell new plan for $65 dollar. I am fed up with Frontier customer service and break down of service which is very bad and looks I m force to subscribe Spectrum which have better price and plans.

Karen Portland, OR

Stay away from Frontier! Do not let the cheap prices tempt you! The customer service is horrible, even at corporate level. I canceled the cable part of my service a month ago and am still waiting for an empty box with an actual return label to ship the cable box back. They sent an empty box with no return label. When I called to get a label they sent me another box with a cable box inside and no return label. I now have two cable boxes to return. I also canceled the cable part of my service days after my billing cycle and was told I would receive a credit but then was told by a manager that is not how they do it. Out of the 10 people I talked to at Frontier none gave me consistent information. I was so shocked by the horrible customer service that I received from the corporate office that I was almost speechless. Please save yourself a headache and do not get service from Frontier!

Mike Fultz Claremont, CA

I would advise the city of Claremont, CA to help us residents garner more Internet provider options. Frontier is the WORST. They raise the cost and when you call and spend an hour renegotiating your bill, the next month the bill is even higher. Today I got a Sherrity, who was rude and would not allow me to speak to a supervisor when I inquired about why my bill jumped from$169.00 to $278.00. When I asked how I should arrange for Frontier to pick up their boxes and remotes, she made it clear that there would be no proration of the bill. I suggest that ALL stay away from these crooks and that ALL appeal to our city for help and to work with us to end the monopoly this company has tried to establish since Verizon sold them the business. They will RIP you off and be nasty about it.

Alexandr Streltsov Tampa, FL

When it is just a daily internet connection I have no claims to Frontier Fios internet for the price I have. But when it comes to any kind of set up or troubleshoot work it is a headache for a week or more. I spending so many nerves money and time to achieve some basic services like ROUTER TROUBLESHOOTING, OUTDOORS CONNECTION RECOVERY, MOVING SERVICES TO ANOTHER ADDRESS or even UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION is pain!!! On April 4, 2018 I was transferred to Jard for 20 minutes after speaking with another horrible customer support representative and Jard wasn't interested in solving my problem. He immediately switched me back WITHOUT any reasons or confirmation. So I was 20 minutes more for waiting customer support help! Frontier Customer support AND Technical support is the WORST unprofessional rude people I ever met in my live they makes me suffer and beg for help to make my services that I paid for to work. 1) Frontier's call system is totally awful. It spend a lot of your time asking account credentials and verify information and after minimum 20 minutes of awaiting representative start asking all the information ones again! No call back feature is advising by the system as Frontier promising. 2) Customer support doesn't know what they doing. They looking for the moment to switch you to another department and all representatives trained to bounce you to each other with additional 20 minutes awaiting and info verification every time. Also only one thing is customer support interested in: SELLING you USELESS software and features. 3) Technical support can't answer simplest questions about troubleshooting process and trying to bounce you back to customer support. They never have an actual account information, their operating systems loading for 10 minutes every time to pull my account up. Always waiting and apologizes for not working software. By the way, these people speaking on ghetto slang with terrible accent and they chewing! OMG, Frontier let your employees have a normal lunch break! 4) Technicians not coming to your home at scheduled time, they just marking your ticket as completed and go away! For me it usually takes two or three times spread for 2 weeks of scheduling service to make things work. Bunch of unprofessional incompetent people! I strongly believe that there is NO professional trainings and quality selection actually held among customer supportю It seems they hiring anyone for cheap and all listed facts makes Frontier services dramatically poor. I don't believe this review will make any changes to Frontier's attitude to customers. There is nothing can be handled here, the company is disaster.

Kurt Everett, WA

I WISH I COULD GIVE NEGITIVE STARS.... Frontier is the ABSOLUTE WORST internet company: Customer Service calls are 10-15 minute hold time always. (I tried repeatedly over several days) I get bounced around from different departments too. (so annoying) I wanted their 150/150 inter service...and after 3 service techs coming to the house! They could only get me to 110-ish on a good day? (This is FIOS?..REALLY...for fiber!!!) PLUS, their pricing is NOT completive at all...its gouging! Here is the final straw...I went to cancel their service as they could not provide what they promise in speed. So I cancelled 2 DAYS into the month and they said "they will bill me for the WHOLE coming month?" as they will not pro-rate the billing...this is their NEW standard? WTF! Are you kidding me, they can't stand behind their product speed & service, but they will gouge your billing? I see why this company is loosing money according to their own P/L statements and their stock (FTR) had to do a REVERSE split. STAY AWAY... poor business practices to the customer!

Karen Fortier Mount Vernon, WA

when it is operating it is satisfactory for my needs. It is slow but is okay. unfortunately, there are times during the day when it quits, and you can do nothing for the five to 40 minutes until the service resumes.

Jason Kropidlowski Maple Park, IL

BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY!!! The Frontier technician inappropriately touched my wife, while I was at work. I called to complain to the company on Saturday. They stated they took this "VERY SERIOUSLY" and would give me a call back on the next Tuesday, with a status update. The NEVER called me back. I then called back the next day, for a status update....and waited 30-40 minutes to talk to a manager...then to a director...then got hung up on. They obviously don't care about sexual harassment and/or inappropriateness. Im done with this horrible company. If you have them....choose ANY OTHER COMPANY...even if it's dial-up. DONT SUPPORT A COMPANY THAT SUPPORTS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND PROTECTS THEIR PREDATORS!!!!! Corporate Webpage: http://investor.frontier.com/contactBoard.cfm

David Brymer Irving, TX

Had issue with billing. Talked to rep. Addressed the issue also changed the service slightly. They were to send out 3 new HD boxes, 1 with DVR by end of week. Didn't receive so called. Talked to someone else they said, "oh it's shipped". Went another week still not received so called again. Talked to someone else and then her supervisor. They said, no it hadn't shipped and it was only for one box. she supposedly put the correction in and said we'd have it in a week or so. Well a week later got a new router. Didn't order or need so I called. Again talked to someone else and he said order had closed but said he'd have a tech come out today with the 3 boxes. It's now been a month and hopefully they will be out today, if not out to the curb they go. Can't believe how absolutely clueless these people are. DON'T USE THEM unless you want to be frustrated.

YUNUS ATES Tampa, FL

I was a Frontier costumer until 2 days ago. Here is my story : I accepted to receive Frontier internet and cable services only because Frontier CLEARLY offered me a $300 amazon gift card. Since I haven't received the gift card following 2 months, I have made 2 calls to Frontier. In the first one, I was told to wait 3 billing cycle. After waiting 2 more months, I was told I am not eligible for the gift card. I used the live chat system but they offered $50 gift card. I canceled everything with Frontier. My suggestion is "don't work with them." You're a costumer until you sign a contract with them. After that, you don't have any value. FRONTIER IS A VERY CHEAP COMPANY.

Carlos Plaza Tampa, FL

Had FIOS (with Frontier) installed for phone, internet & TV. Promotional pricing was promised for 2 years starting from starting the service. Promotional price was not in any of the bills. Technical support was good, but billing support is terrible. After calling and experiencing inordinate wait times, being disconnected, then having to wait again trying to get the billing corrected, I was told that the TV service I wanted had been applied, and billing has been corrected and that my bill would be reduced. Bill went up instead. Every time I called billing support, the bill went UP with the blame put on me for ordering the wrong service. In another state, I had FIOS from Verizon in New York - the pricing was reasonable and the support flawless. Verizon should dump Frontier and provide the service themselves in the state of Florida.

Average Joe

So we get our internet installed after 3 days of delay, and guess what. It doesn't work. So I sat on hold for 45 minutes and I tell them that the wifi cuts out every 5 minutes. They squedual a tech to come in a week later and the wifi goes from cutting out every 5 minutes to shutting off every time we try to use it. So we call again and after being on hold for eternity, we tell them that the problem got worse and they schedule another tech a week later. I stead of finding a tech at my front door, we find a box. In that box is another router. So we plug it all in and shockingly, it does the same thing it did before. We call them once more and they tell us to do super simple stuff that we have tried 1,000 times already like restarting the router and trying to change the setting. So the router goes fifteen minutes without cutting out so I thought it was fixed and hung up, but right as I did, it cut out. I highly recommend choosing any other company besides frontier unless you don't want wifi.

Ken Bearden

We signed up for Frontier Fios to be installed on 9/21/2016 between 8:00 to 9:00 am, not only did the Frontier not show up, but we never got a call as to they would be late or needed to reschedule. When we called the Frontier numbers, and were greeted with long wait times, 3 different call, the folk at the service center would then say they are talking to the dispatch folks and come back and assure us that the Tech would call ( HE DID NOT) and that he would be there in next 30 minute or so. So I spent the whole day off from work,,,( I wanted make sure the equipment was installed where I needed it) waiting and now since we do not know if Frontier will be out at all. I will start checking with Charter and Time Warner to see what my other options are!

Andrew Brach Gresham, OR

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with in so many ways. Upon signing up they "lost" my information 3 times. It took them a month to set up our internet. They cancelled their set-up without notifying us or setting up a second appointment. They promised us a credit that they never delivered on. My internet is too slow to watch anything on Netflix. I can't play any games online. They raised their prices without telling me or adding anything extra. I pay them in order to use my phone for the internet at home (which is through a different company). Do not use them. You are better off communicating through the USPS. It will be faster and more reliable.

Cassady Dallas, TX

Our wifi has been down for almost a week. We called on June 21, 2016 and were told that someone could not be here until Friday (we would be out of town) we told them never mind come next week. While we are finishing packing and about to hit the road a frontier guy pulls up. It ended up not being the router so he had to go look for the hub. We left as we were an hour behind our group and let him know to call us as he did not need in our home. We never received a phone call and assume he never looked for the hub. When we got back on June 26, 2016 we had to call once more and again no one could fix it until June 28, 2016. Now we are waiting for the technician to show up but have no idea when he will be here as they gave no time window. Freaking hate Frontier! Verizon please come back!!!

ROC Anaheim, CA

They have the worst customer service! Since Verizon changed to Frontier I had nothing but trouble. I wanted to cancel my TV and phone services and upgrade my internet. I called multiple times and each time they told me my request never existed. Finally one day I get through and they sent me a box to return my cable box. 2 weeks later I have no internet and my house. I called multiple times again and finally go to a supervisor and she told me I requested to get everything turned off! I was so furious. Finally I ended up cancelling the whole service. Their internet is great but not worth the customer service.

Ryan Carter Tampa, FL

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I had Verizon for years and had perfectly fine FIOS internet with little to no issue other than a few minor service/billing issues early on. Once those were worked out my experience was great. Once Frontier bought out Verizon I attempted to move my service from one address to another and it has been an absolute nightmare. The technician came out and installed service but didn't bury the wire. Then the day after he left the service was disconnected. Somehow and for some reason the service at my new address was turned off and they left the old address active. I have now tried to call 5 different times and after being on hold for 45-90 minutes each time I still have not had internet and it's been a week since my initial call. I cannot deliver this message loudly enough - DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION.

Kelly Flintridge Santa Monica, CA

This goes down as one of the worst customer service companies I've dealt with... ever. Verizon switched my internet service to Frontier. I didn't even know until my internet stopped working out of the blue one day. Then the nightmare began.... On hold and dealing with incompetent agents for over 4 and a half hours. 3 out of 5 "customer service" agents barely spoke English. I was disconnected TWICE. Transferred to the wrong place TWICE. Service advisor never showed at his scheduled time, on TWO occasions even though I took a half day off WORK!!!!!!!! Who does that????? Clearly someone who has NO respect for their customers. They're telling me he's on his way and he NEVER SHOWS. But the worst is probably being disconnected after waiting for a "manager" for over 45 minutes after this. THEY SUCK. SUCK. SUCK. SUCK. After 3 days of this HORRIBLE PATHETIC service, I finally switched to Time Warner last night. They showed up today to install. Internet working instantly. Good bye Frontier. FOREVER. Shame on Verizon for doing this to their customers. Makes me want to leave them too.

Barbara GRANT Newbury Park, CA

Having horrible experiences with Frontier. Used to be FIOS - they were very responsive. After change to Frontier we called to order new multi-room DVRs. Couldn't find our account for the first 4 weeks while the conversion was happening. When they finally found it in week 4, the rep was very obtuse and confused about my account info (they had the wrong phone number on it). At the end of the call, the rep told me he needed my FULL SS# and DOB to process the order. WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?? NO ONE should be asking for this info. He refused to process the order without my giving him the info. I gave it reluctantly and under protest, and he gave me his name and told me there was no supervisor to speak to. A week ago, I called because I had a question about my new bill, and they again couldn't find my account (still had the wrong phone number). I had to give them my name and address and they finally found it. The bill amount was incorrect as it turned out. He apologized that they had needed my FULL SS# to process the order, and I told them that if that was their standard procedure, I wanted OUT of the relationship now. He said that was only required on the first service upgrade call. We'll see. When I asked about what Frontier would do for all my inconvenience, the rep said he was sorry. I asked for at least a $25 credit to the account for all the time i was having to waste, and he said it would be applied on my next bill. I should have asked for a whole month free! My order date for install is today, and the "window" they gave me was from 8 AM - 5 PM. It's now 3 PM and there is no sign of an installer and no one is calling me to tell me when they are coming. I've been home all day. I called to find out what the status was and the lines were so garbled, I had to call 2x and got disconnected both times. No one has called me back. This is outrageous. I had renewed my 2 year contract with FIOS in Feb. 2016 but would have NEVER done it if I had known that Frontier was taking over. At this point, we are frustrated and have spent over 2 hours on the phone with several people trying to get answers, service and help. My advice is to sever your relationship with Frontier ASAP. and to advise others to do the same.

cibolariverman Huntington Beach, CA

Horrible California change over! I literally spent almost 2 hours on hold a week or so, 3 different calls and then finally, so I thought, was being transferred to the correct department......poof I was disconnected. Terrible! The first 2 calls the service personnel I could just barely understand, I truly tried, but obviously English was not their first language. Every statement was "canned and planned" there was no intelligent interaction, forcing me to repeat myself, slowly over and over. The members were clueless. Incredibly frustrating, then disconnecting me, really? and I was being very polite and nice, for I assumed no calls they were getting were pleasant? I did try to ask them where I was calling, and obviously they have been instructed to avoid this answer. I literally had to ask, after receiving ridiculous answers to my very clear questions. "So you are in a chair, correct? That chair is in an office, correct? Where would that chair & office be located, if you looked at Google maps?" Finally, after literally 5 minutes of trying to find out where my calls were going the last guy stated, "The Philippines." I really don't care and tried to interact with him, and finally he promised he would get me to the correct person, poof he put me on hold, actually came back 3 times to apologize, wonderful young man BTW and then after 18 minutes on hold, click, a busy signal and I was disconnected. Just wasted 1 hour and 54 minutes trying to get answers. Now my Fios TV is terrible, and worse, what was blazing fast internet has slowed so badly, my three desktop computers and multiple mobile devices run like the 90's speed. So I again tried to call and same thing, clueless representatives, long, long wait times to no resolve, nothing. Then I get a bill for over $500 dollars, stating my past debit, but no detail, no breakdown and....I tried to call again, with this huge bill containing charges for May. This time endless recordings stating, "Due to a large call volume......" Terrible, but I waited on speaker phone for over an hour this past Friday, afternoon, and eventually just hanging up. Then just now I get a huge bill from Verizon, trying to collect what Frontier just sent me too! Holly cow, were talking absolute stupidity and a complete lack of internal communication, no wonder they cant properly take care of their client base, they are clueless internally. Now today, if it could be worse, my internet speed on the hardwired systems, only now trying to use one, is so bad, I keep getting error messages and loading issues, with GMail usage. Really, almost 3 minutes for the UPS tracking site to load from an email link? Very frustrating, for FOIS used to be smoking fast, me being previously at 50/50, seeing how fast it really was and downgrading to 20/20. Still true speed, faster than my offices system and all cable. Fiber optic super line, now, its almost as bad as my neighbors older direct TV connection. What a shame. Horrible customer service, clueless representatives, long hold times, huge unexplained invoices and here I am, forced to vent on this site. I truly want to stay with the fiber optic system, or should I say how it was, but teamed with horrific customer service, terrible TV service, my phone list of 87 previous "blocked solicitor" numbers being deleted, only now to be pounded by them calling again, the internet speed and a snail speed........terrible! This should be a crime. Verizon FIOS used to be incredible, Frontier has destroyed this. There is no excuse for not being ready for a merger like this, none! Sadly, my entire block is looking to switch. The neighborhood has Time Warner vans and other services driving everywhere. I see it as sad and funny, how could a company blow something so badly? Destroying awesome services, so quickly and without and guidance, help or communication with their subscribers. Is this "acceptable loss" for Frontier? As with all business mergers and of takeovers, there is an expected loss, but really, entire neighborhoods? What a huge fail!

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

We used to have Verizon Fios until it got bought out by Frontier. We were please with it then, and we are still very pleased now. The internet quality is amazing, we rarely have issues and the issues we do have are resolved quickly every time.

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Works fine about 7 years, good customer service, fast service

Dwayne Baker Munich, BY

i switch over from suddin link because they suck they lied about there data plan Frontier was even worse now its on its off ihave more down time then ever and still half to pay the bill just like every other company tell what you wont to here lie to your face then take it away its Greed that is running this country right know. just in the time to wright this internet went out twice!!!!

Anonymous , IL

Frontier is the absolute worst internet provider. They have terrible speeds and I get less than half of the download speeds I am supposed to get. Generally I get downloading speeds of around 500Kbs a second which is absolutely horrible. The internet goes out several times a day every single day of the week. It is ridiculous how bad this internet service is. They won’t ever do anything to fix it either because they are the only option where I live. If you have any other options definitely choose the one that is not frontier.

Steve Booth Andrews, NC

If I could rate the company a zero, I would. I called the company even times and spent hours attempting to get service. I got to the point where they said that they needed to send me equipment via UPS. They have no offices in any location closer than 400 miles away. I called and cancelled / closed the account. They charged me $27.77 for this. I paid so that I never have to deal with them again.

John Fuentes Plano, TX

Currently having issue. They have reset everything in my home with multiple tech and an onsite tech. Other neighbors having the same issue. FIOS tech onsite said not in home but FIOS doesnt agree. I am switching it goes from 0 to 200MB.

Rob Craig Port Jervis, NY

What a scam I signed up for service at 27.99 a month first bill came in at 37.99 plus 10.00 for router. It took them 6 weeks to get service working. I was told they would waive the 49.99 installation charge. On top of this I had 4 missed appointments with no call, text, email stating no one will be showing up. Do not use this service been total disappointment since day one. I will be writing this all over internet.

Paul Seabourne Bloomfield, CT

THE SERVICE IS A SHAME. IT FEEL AS IF THEY SPIT IN YOUR FACE EVERYDAY . NOMATTER WHAT PRICE U PAY NOMATTER WHAT PACKAGE YOU GET WITH THEM YOU NEVER SEEM TO HAVE STEADY SERVICE . EITHER THEY TELL YOU IT SEEMS LIKE SQUIRRELS GOT IN THR BOXES LOCATED IN BLOOMFIELD AND SOMEHOW SPLICED YOUR CONNECTION OR THEY JUST DONT ANSWER OR HANG UP ON YOU WHEN YOU ASK TO CANCEL THE SERVICE ... I HATE IT I WISH THERE WERE BETTER COMPANIES TO CHOOSE FROM

Tina Christakis

I have frontier for the past 5-6 years. I am happy with their service, and my speed is very fast. Employees are very professional.

D voll Los Angeles, CA

This company doesn’t even deserve a single star. What a joke! We signed on a few months ago and have had 7 major issues with our internet since then that has affected our work from home. The customer service is HORRIBLE, we got hung up on, placed on 3 hour holds and never apologized to when we really deserved a refund for all of the mistakes they made setting up our internet. We since discontinued our service and will tell all our friends and family to do the same.

Jv Azusa, CA

Been having issues with lagging internet as a gamer, had a online tournament due to the covid 19. I ran a Ethernet cable for better connection. Could not get a stable connection. I had to disqualify myself from the poor connection. Paying for 50/50 mbps at almost $200 a month. I took a pic of me only getting 3mbps down and 2mbps up. Tried shutting off and rebooting. Now only getting 15mbps down and 9mbps up. Done with this company.

PalmHarbor09 Lutz, FL

Terrible!! Constant service issues. It's rare to go 1 day without having the internet go down at least several times throughout the day. Normally it goes down several times an hour all day long. It doesn't stay down, just disconnects and causes the router to reboot. Customer service is a joke, always repeating the same things like reboot the router, move the router, everything looks good, the next available appointment for a tech is 2-3 WEEKS from now. Yes, it's cheaper than Spectrum but it's basically worthless! Save yourself the headache, go anywhere but here!

Carrie ,

This company is bonkers..Upgraded and now with in 2 days having to have tech come back out ( twice within a week of upgrade).You wonder why your company is failing..maybe you should fulfill what you offer..if this continues will be switching to media com. This is utter crap.And BILL ALWAYS PAID IN FULL NEVER LATE..THIS ISN T 1ST TIME EITHER ..NOW I HAVE A CHOICE I DON'T HAVE TO STAY WITH YOU.

Anh Trinh Garland, TX

I would rate zero. Worst service in every aspect. I have tried to cancel my service multiple times. Every time, I get left on hold for over an hour and the phone disconnect without any notice. I call back and they say to call back during office hours or I have to wait again and the same thing happens. My bill has been overcharged over twice in the one year I've been with them. DO NOT RECOMMEND

Patrick Kinser Plano, TX

Worst customer experience ever! After scheduling for upgrade I got numerous texts to confirm, which I did and still got other texts 4 in total. Appointment was today, took off work 8-12 and at 11:30 called was sent from dept to dept, spent over an hour on the phone, at the end, they said they were just sending me a new router, they would not even entertain anything for this most horrible inconvenience. Now I'm reading about bankruptcy, not a company I want to business with. No wonder they are failing.

Dennis Fett Fort Wayne, IN

Do I have to even give 1 star? My internet service sucks to say the best! I have been on the phone with these people over and over again about how slow my 100/100 mbps is. Customer service is always nice, tech support as well......but, nice doesn’t resolve the problems with these clowns! It really sucks that the pickings are slim - and they know this. I’d give anything for Verizon to come back! I guess I am luckier than some, I do have other options and I am quitting these clowns and going elsewhere!

Texasblack Barbie Bitchh , TX

The worst internet service that I ever experienced the first two months no service but I still had to pay 90 dollars bill next month 80 they only offer 5 off the bill for the ridiculous internet service the lights stay red especially when it’s after 5 pm . After having someone come out to fix it pretty same problem on and off you have to unplug it everyday

Jim Penterman Williams, CA

Service is often interrupted. Internet speed promised is on average 45% of plan sometimes being less than 10%.. Service men are friendly and appear they know what they are doing but indicated the system is in need of significant repair which has been forwarded to management with no actions taken. If there were any other options I would drop Frontier services in a heartbeat. If fact no service is better than poor, often interrupted service.

Ramon Ocampo Torrance, CA

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. STAY AWAY. They will cancel on your appointment without letting you know and will you’ll end up wasting your time. Don’t bother calling Customer Service , they are no help and unprofessional. Try talking to a manager nd thy either hang up or disconnect you. Try cancelling your cancelling your service, , they will take it , deactivate your cancellation later and continue charging you without you knowing about it until it’s too late.

Debi Great Cacapon, WV

Can't believe I'm actually about to do this, but I'm going to give a Frontier employee a good review. We have service in Great Cacapon West Virginia.Frontier has been a nightmare so far,but Jeff, the technician who came out on time, even early,did a very good job of fixing our internet.

L. Hatcher Mount Orab, OH

Internet went out and was told repair could be looked at in "2" weeks. Every day speed slows so much that everything freezes over and over. Finally shuts down! Calling for repair to get what we are paying for a laugh it's called a congested area. Paying for one thing and not being delivered! No frontier is not good! We are less than 100 feet from town yes 100 feet.

Daniel O. Hillsboro, OR

Terrible customer support. I was required to submit copies of my SSN and Passport since I don't have a credit history in the US yet (just moved here), something they call Positive ID. I sent the documentation, and they emailed me the Positive ID approval a few days later, but whenever I called them, they said the approval couldn't be found. Took the matter to Twitter, called a few times, no solution. Ended up cancelling my order. Going with xFinity instead.

Carol Girardey Brookfield, CT

This the worst company I have ever dealt with They owed us a credit for 162.01 because the newly installed internet service never worked right. They never credited us and when I called I was told that they did not owe it to us. There we no notes in their files I toldl them who I spoke with (Gina) and they did not acknowledge this either. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY They are crooked and one has no idea what the other is doing I was put through to five different departments. WORST COMPANY EVER ......

FLInternet User Land O' Lakes, FL

Awful is an understatement. I was told since they have "over-provisioned" their hardware the engineering "will get to it". Fast forward 8 months and not only the issue is not fixed (as in having 500/500 but getting 1/3 IF it is even connecting to the net) but they try to sell you even more services/products. Shame on Frontier for such deceptive business practices.

Jerome Merrill, WI

Frontier was here in August to diagnose a broken wire and was told it would be a month to 7 weeks to fix . We are now a the last of December and have no internet service. Just get the run around about getting the repair done. They do not service, just collect money and do not care if you have service or not. Problem is they are the only provider choice I have! I have been told a manger would be contacting me and getting the issue resolved. I have never received a call from anyone from Frontier. Do not get their product if you have another option!!!!

Eric Seisler Wilmington, OH

Equipment is unsupported junk from Netgear. Customer service, if you can even understand what they're saying, from India and is horrible. Advertised speeds are just that, advertised. Real world speeds are 75% or less. Supposedly the company is filing Ch. 11 in 2020, which will things worse. They've been sued multiple times over their services and advertising (Michigan AG & West Virginia AD come to mind) and have lost each time. This company makes GTE look good which is unbelievable.

Frustrated User Lake Station, IN

WORST service ever! If I could give this a zero star I would. Internet goes out at least once a week, often times more than that. I called and cancelled service and went with Xfinity and love having RELIABLE service once again. They wanted to charge me for breaking the contract of service I have for two years, but THEY broke the contract by not providing consant service which I was paying for. AVOID Frontier internet unless you want UNRELIABLE service.

RetroDude Lindstrom, MN

Frontier is a nightmare. The internet service is slow, expensive, and unreliable. The last time I called Frontier's 1-880-WE-DON'T-REALLY CARE number because my internet was down again, I was told it would be FOUR DAYS before a technician would look at my problem. Most recently, I'm trying to set up the History channel on my Roku. In the process, I must log on to my Frontier account. When I do so, I'm taken to a blank, white page and nothing else happens. Frontier sucks hard. Run far away, if you can.