Best Company Guarantee Comcast Xfinity Internet Logo

Comcast Xfinity Internet

7.1

River Ward Pittsburgh, PA

I went with Xfinity internet because it was priced the best The installer came the next day, and easily installed my router. Very nice, we will continue our service with comcast

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

I love Xfinity internet. It is very reliable and provides a strong signal for uploading and downloading. Live customer service is helpful on the phone, in chat, and in person if necessary.

Nancy Spokane, WA

The service was excellent. Until I wanted to add internet to my plan. They sold me a package that didn’t exist. I got a bill over $300.00. I called & they sold me a different package that didn’t exist. Got the same high bill again. When they finally sorted it out. They still expected me to pay the $600.00 for their 2 mess ups. I ended up.being disconnected and went with Directv & CenturyLink. Xfinity is crooked. BEWARE!

Randy Federspill Fredericksburg, VA

I have had Comcast for 15 years because they are the only provider in my area. Their service has improved some, their services and equipment also has improved since the first day, their prices for comparable services at other locations with other providers SUCKS! So if I had to break it down service quality has moved from 1 to 3, but value to services is 1 or zero.

Charles Stokes Bloomington, IL

The product is ok. The website is awful, had to use telephone to set up automatic payment and was unable to talk to a human. I have Comcast in both Florida and Illinois. Unable to link the two accounts. Online help much too limited. Also, in Illinois, the technician did not practice social distancing on March 23 when he came to install. I had to sterilize a lot of stuff. He was not trained ok to be in peoples homes on that date.

Walt

I've been with this internet company for many years and I'm still with them! However, I gave them a four because many times, lately I can't get on line ! This has been happening during not only peak hours but early mornings! Overall, not ready to change just yet!

Kc

The customer service is excellent and easy to access. They can generally offer a promotion for people working on a limited budget. And overall the bundles offered by Xfinity, are much more affordable.

Diana Alden

consistent, reliable service. price for value reasonable for internet portion; no value for the price with cable service. Township where service is provided has an exclusivity agreement with the town, effectively eliminating any competition.

Gary Garner

Marginally satisfactory. It takes 10-15 minutes in a phone maze to get to a live person who is usually in a foreign country, usually the Philippines. Once gotten ahold of, they are efficient and get the job done. I think that their service is overpriced. The TV box locks up 5-6 times a year. Internet is solid and reliable. After a recent boost in pricing, I purchased my own modem.

JD Dunklee Hattiesburg, MS

Xfinity is a good service for internet. I haven’t had any issues since I started using their services. The internet is good, sometimes I have issues connecting at random times. The customer support line is very helpful at resolving a lot of issues that I’ve had in the past.

April Frederick, MD

Service is ok sometimes they services disconnect at midnight I came from my job and the Internet is out of service. And some chanels distorted. Each year or maybe in some months they increase the values it’s too much expensive jut pay for cable and Internet. Now for rent a modem $14 is too much what they want we are paying service and still we pay to pay $14 for rent of the modem. For each box 9.95, regional broadcast they increase to $14 and $9 for regional sport fee. Wow I have contract for 2 years but now when this ends I will end with this company. At the beginning this Comcast was good now it’s too expensive. I will try different company now.

Elizabeth M. Lake Worth, FL

I love Xfinity but I'm already getting sick of the fact that they increased the bill for no reason. On my bill, it keep saying "one time fee" but it doesn't explain what it is for. That's basically stealing money from me without giving me the proper knowledge of what I agreed to when I sign up for Xfinity. They need to stop increasing the bill and only charge us what we agreed.

Subzero35 York, PA

Comcast internet is overly priced and even though you are paying an extreme amount of money you get at most mediocre service. They are also doing updates without checking if it will be functional which then causes the internet to down on time frame btw 1 and 24 hours. The biggest issue is that every day the internet stops working due to outages all over the county because either the techs working don't know what they do are so the problem gets fixed the first time, when fixing a problem they take an insane amount of time to "fix the issue" and are not staying on top of their products. A huge issue is that whether you've been there 10+ or just signing up if an issue arises and you contact them they refuse to do anything to make the customer feel review/and basically tell the customer to deal with it.

Esmeralda Garcia

This is not the cheapest company, however their product quality is the best I have ever had. It has gone out rarely and when it does it's back fairly quickly which I can't say for other provider I had, AT&T. The speed of internet regardless of distance from router is stable and strong.

Betty L.

I have not had any problems with Comcast. When a tree limb fell on my line, they made an appointment to fix it. I did change from another internet co because I couldn''t get the speed I wanted. Everything is good now.

John Burnside Colorado Springs, CO

For about 3 years I had Comcast and experienced much slower internet speeds than what I was paying for. The 3rd time I called to complain in a two year period, the customer service rep put me on hold for 20 minutes to check something out that didn't seem correct. She came back on to explain that the IMEI for my router didn't match what they had in their system. She corrected it and I immediately got the speed I had been paying for for 2 years. The previous two calls had done nothing to get Comcast to fix a problem that was caused by them in their record keeping.

David Bremerton, WA

Love everything about them except the inconsistent speed. One day fast the next day could be excruciatingly slow and everything in between. We bundle TV, phone and internet and that is only issue..

Bruce Roseville, CA

Xfinity Internet works most of the time except when it is in high demand. What I mean by that is when I am streaming a 4k movie, Netflix or Amazon will say the bandwidth is too low. I notice this only happens on newer TVs or 4k Sticks with higher quality pictures. Xfinity can't seem to keep up with the increased amount of data during these movies. They better get with the program because the demand will not become less. I would also like to mention Xfinity is the only company I know that doesn't rewards loyal customers. When I first started with Xfinity, my bill was $60 per month. I renewed for another two years and my bill increased to $78 per month which includes a loyalty discount. Needless to say, I will not renew once my contract is completed.

Layne Magna, UT

I've been a customer for over 10 years, haven't had many technical problems with them. They have been good in that respect. I'm just not happy with their billing practices. I hate how they will increase the rates and won't work with you if you miss the renewal date. I am also not happy to find out they are limited the amount of data you can use each month. We found out we have a terabyte limit and if we want unlimited then we have to pay even more money to them.

phyllis

I like that they give you a refund if your service is disconnected, by fault of weather. They do charge you for 140 channels. Most of the 140 channels are in Spanish. You can't get FOX news, CNN, or MSNBC news unless you pay more in fees. I only watch the news. Its ridiculous that customers have to pay extra money in cable just to watch the news. I can see if I wanted the golf channel or tennis channel that you would have to pay extra. But, I don't even have one (1) movie channel and I still have to pay extra for FOX and CNN news.

Kathy

Started out great, good price for package. Then it started going up in price and quality down. We had to reboot the entire system 5 or 6 times a week because it froze up constantly. Took box in and they changed for an upgraded version, freezing stopped. Internet is horrible! Doesn't cover the whole house. The box os right nextdoor to the bedroom! Took box in exchanged it for an upgraded version, a bit better but had better with another company. They bill for 2 months at a time and that unnerves me totally! Id you dont pay it all then your past due. I am paying $187.00 per month and that is just basic no frills! Customer service is horrible!

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast Xfinity Internet is what I have had for over 5 years at my home. They provide fast speeds, that are very reliable, and that works through the whole house. They have a good price and are good to look for your best option when you go back to them later and want to review your service.

W. Jang San Francisco, CA

Xfinity internet service is OK, but some of their account managers will lie through their teeth and make promises they know they can't keep in order to get your business. I hadn't had home internet in quite a few years because of my limited income so I worked with an xfinity account manager by the name of Danny A. to come up with something that was within my budget. Knowing that I had limited monthly income he promised everything under the sun including waving install fees, 60Mbps for $25/month, $60 rebate. He seemed sincere but when the feet hit the pavement, what I ended up with was 15Mbps for $30/month, a $15 connection fee, no rebate and a lot of talk with NOTHING to back it up. While I have home internet now, it is generally too slow for a lot of the content from my Roku player though web surfing is OK. I haven't tried gaming yet. So if you live in and about San Francisco and a Danny A. from xfinity wants to sell you anything, run, don't walk as far away as you can. As the old saying goes, if his lips are moving...

Tee G Port Saint Lucie, FL

Prices are good but internet does lag more than it should for the little amount of WiFi that we pull with the highest speed.They are much faster then time Warner cable that I had for many years. They are also a lot easier to get a hold of and their apps are easy tools to help when you dont want to have to call in and wait on hold.

Charles Festi

Upgraded my speed to 100 mbps. This should be plenty for multiple people to be streaming at once and for online gaming, but the internet always gets slower when more people are on it and online gaming is worthless unless you are home alone and even then it is sometimes slow. There are times when the internet just stops working as well and I have to reset the modem. It works good most of the time though.

Judith Clark

Xfinity provides my internet, tv, and home phone. I have had them for years. Very few problems, and if something does go wrong I get help on line or even a service call very quickly.

Megan Warren

limited amount of streaming data on internet service, if you go over, you have to pay for the higher tier and there is no warning. The signal is unreliable, it cuts out and I have to reconnect to the internet all the time, the three different tiers of speeds available is ridiculous as are their prices. Their customer service is for the most part terrible. I've had very few good experiences with them. They took over a year of my internet being out for hours at a time to realize I had an outdated modem that I rent from them and their updates weren't installing on my modem. How is this possible? Shouldn't they get error messages when rented equipment is not receiving the correct update or becomes outdated?

Valerie Gundersen American Fork, UT

I have used the online chat customer service option several times. Each time, the representatives have been very helpful at resolving my internet issues. It was a lot faster than having to call and talk to someone. I would recommend everyone use the chat feature if possible!

Tara Beckert Saratoga Springs, UT

I've loved our Comcast Xfinity Internet. Its fast and reliable. The price is more expensive but you get what you pay for. All of the technicians who have come to fix issues or set things up have been professional and easy to work with.

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

Comcast is very efficient. Whenever we call, they come really quick. They have competitive pricing too. We have our landlines and internet and TV from them, so we really like them.

Christopher Haueter Salt Lake City, UT

Comcast isn't the worst place to get internet but it sure isn't the best. Internet speeds are okay but at our house, you need to be pretty close to the router for it to be a good connection and then sometimes even then it can get bad, when more than 3 or 4 people are using the same internet. Costumer service is okay, they will fix stuff when they schedule it but getting a hold of the right branch of customer service is not an easy task.

Michael Lyman Salt Lake City, UT

A neutral review here. Comcast is very pricey, they don't provide the best internet, but lets be honest not many places in Utah can provide a good strong internet signal consistently. No telling how many times my signal went out and was out for hours at a time. Trying to get someone to come install or work on the internet is also a chore, with the customer service giving such wide windows of availability that is required to be there waiting. Trying to cancel has got to be one of the worst things with Comcast, they bounce you all around from agent to agent trying to come up with the best deal to keep you on. Offering free items or free T.V. turning a 1 minute call into a 15 minute endeavor just to cancel, and the second that they realize its a lost cause they push you off the phone as fast as they can.

Kari Staheli

I have had Comcast Xfinity internet for 12 years now. I like everything about it except the cost. I have looked into changing but have kept it because of the service I get. I would love it if was a little less expensive. I have had no problem with their customer service.

Quen Wilson Ogden, UT

I have only had Xfinity for a few months, but it has been very fast internet and easy for us to set up and use. Each time I have called for help, their customer service has been very helpful.

Marcie Tomb Olathe, KS

This is the worst internet/cable company I ever had. It was off more than it was on. I would never recommend Comcast.

Daniel Cebrero Los Angeles, CA

Comcast is a decent company in my opinion. Price is a bit higher when compared to other companies and the service can be spotty from time to time. The customer service is good but when (and seems like it’s often) the service is down, their estimates to repair it is always off. I’d shop around for other providers before choosing Comcast

Allison Ager Tallahassee, FL

Comcast/Xfinity is simply frustrating. There are not a lot of choices where I live, so i'm stuck with them. Internet drops frequently for no apparent reason....taking about 10 minutes for everything to reboot. Prices soar after your contract period ends...then you spend 50 minutes on the phone trying to find a 'package' that's more resonable. Speed is good, customer service is lacking.

Brandon Chicago, IL

Oh Comcast, I'm giving them 3 stars only because they have more competition so their prices are competitive. However, for the longest time they were there only real game in town. While the product was AMAZING they do seem to have a lot of outages compared to other carriers. However, it goes without question that for as long as this company has existed and likely to exist they only place in the world with worst customer service would but the DMV. Like, literally they are the worst and could get away with it because they were and in some places are still the only game in town.

Noureddine Lalami Brentwood, CA

Comcast came a long way from that horrible company everyone used to complain about. They have turned things around and provide up front prices and good customer service. I am only using their Internet and so far I am happy.

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

The internet is good. Maybe a bit pricey. I like the online assistance as I am not likely to call and talk to customer service. You are likely to be in for a 90 minute call and a good chance of not solving your problem.

Cam Hall Richmond, VA

Comcast Xfinity can be the fastest speed for your money, but my experience with their product across multiple properties was that it wasn't the most reliable. When WFH, my internet would randomly go down for hours for unexpected maintenance, and when prompted I was given no reason for the downtime, no expectation for when it'd be available again, and no compensation for the hours/time spent without the service I was paying for. After this happened ~10 times in a quarter, I stopped my subscription. They do have competitive pricing, but it comes at this cost.

Lisa E Leominster, MA

They have glitches but have really upped their game in terms of customer service and consistency in the last couple of years. There have been issues in the past with respect to reliability so I'm not willing to give them a full five stars yet but they're getting there.

SMJohnson_Indy Indianapolis, IN

Until my 2020-2021 interactions with Comcast / Xfinity (both residential and business services), I'd have to have rated the previous 10 year's experience as among the absolute worst in service delivery and customer service. Both aspects have improved, greatly, over the past couple years, though -- especially in customer service / communications.

No Name Goshen, IN

Much better than Spectrum but still has room for improvement. Not user friendly when setting up an account and having to set up the cable and wifi. Technology is supposed to be easier, however people (the business and the customer) make it much harder than it has to be. I prefer to call them and they do it all, why should the customer be involved for set up anyway, lol. We are still assessing this cable and wifi company, but it does seem better (much better) than Spectrum.

Bambi Miller Aberdeen, MD

I love xfinity! I am even able to get a very cheap price on internet service because I am low income and have housing. Calling customer service sometimes takes a while you have to wait on hold for a long period to speak to somebody but overall they are helpful.

Monica Hunt FL

Their rates are on the high in, long wait times and customer service reps could be friendlier and not in such a hurry in finishing your call

Sathvik Aithala Portland, OR

Service is often spotty, even after upgrading to a higher tier plan (well beyond our usage needs).

Vin1990 Blackwood, NJ

Very expensive. Not impressed with the customers service. Hard to get rep on phone

Sandra Abdoulaye Denver, CO

They charge way to much & try too get you to get phone, computer , everything for more money

Laura Hickey Rockford, IL

I like nothing about it. Always raising prices for service that gets worse & worse, which I didn't think was possible. Alo switch & bait and extreme liars.