While the company started as a small family business in the 1930s, CenturyLink has eventually become a household name in the ISP industry.

CenturyLink has a history of acquiring other companies to increase its nationwide reach. These expansion efforts led CenturyLink to become the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. It serves all 50 states with its extensive fiber-optic internet networks and DSL service.

CenturyLink offers Price for Life plans that don't have a contract and boast download speeds as high as 1 Gbps (1,000 Mbps). Customers can choose plans that have a data cap of 300 GB or plans with unlimited data.

Recently, CenturyLink has expanded even further to offer entertainment like Century Prism and DirecTV service. If you're interested in purchasing phone or TV service in addition to internet, you can bundle services to save money.

CenturyLink strives for great customer service to help each of its customers have a unique, positive experience.

View Customer CenturyLink Reviews

The Good

• Fast Speed Available
  • Contract-Free Price for Life Plans
  • No Overage Charges
  • 24/7 Technical Support

Fast Speed Available

CenturyLink offers a wide range of internet speeds for its customers. These speeds are specific to an exact location and vary depending on the area, but they are typically among the higher speeds in the industry. In some areas, customers can have a download speed of up to 1 Gbps (1,000 Mbps) in major cities with fiber-optic availability. This top possible speed is one of the fastest internet speeds available on the market, especially compared to the available speeds from other broadband providers.

Upload speeds range between 256 kbps and 5 Mbps. If you need a high-speed internet connection, check with CenturyLink customer service to see what is available in your zip code.

Contract-Free Price for Life Plans

Like most ISPs, CenturyLink offers packages based on speed. You can determine what works for you based on the devices you'll use and the number of people in your household.

If you sign up for internet service online, CenturyLink offers four plans that don't require a contract in most states. The rates for these plans won't rise if you keep the plan without making any changes (like an address change):

• 20 Mbps — $45 per month
  • 40–80 Mbps — $55 per month
  • 100–140 Mbps — $65 per month
  • Fiber Internet 1 Gbps (1,000 Mbps) — $65 per month

You probably won’t need a contract, because CenturyLink can typically offer its packages on a month-to-month basis. You don't need to worry about pricing increases, an early termination fee, or rate changes.

CenturyLink provides reliable internet for a home Wi-Fi network. The company also offers good internet security and backup services with its internet packages through Norton by Symantec.

Making payments each month for internet is easy to do through an online CenturyLink user account.

No Overage Charges

You may have to watch out for CenturyLink's data caps; it's something that a few CenturyLink customers complain about.

CenturyLink sets limits for how much of the internet its customers can use in any given month, which is 1 TB. This is a generous amount of data, so most customers won't surpass it. Internet service providers do this to try to control the available speeds for all of their customers and make sure the system functions properly, but it can be a drawback if you use up a lot of data.

CenturyLink customers who exceed their data limits will not be required to pay an overage charge. If you eat up too much data, you'll receive a notice. CenturyLink might slow your service down.

24/7 Technical Support

The company offers 24/7 technical support, which is very convenient. If a customer is not satisfied with the services they receive from CenturyLink, they are protected with a thirty-day, money-back guarantee.

Be aware that some customers complain of poor customer support. Reviewers note that phone communication with CenturyLink takes a long time, and technician visits are sometimes missed and rescheduled. This is a frequent complaint in the ISP industry. Test out your commununication with a customer service rep through your preferred method of contact to get an idea of the average wait time and quality of response.

The Bad

• Variable Speed Availability
  • Variable Price for Life Availability
  • Additional Fees
  • Customer Complaints

Variable Speed Availability

Not all of CenturyLink’s plan options and speeds may be available in your area. Fiber is typically available in select urban locations.

It is easy to view plans that are available in your area on CenturyLink’s website. Rural areas are more likely to have access to DSL service and slower speeds.

Variable Price for Life Availability

The CenturyLink Price for Life guarantee isn't available in all 50 states. Check to see if CenturyLink allows a package with a Price for Life guarantee in your area.

Additional Fees

CenturyLink charges additional fees for the following:

• Modem rental — $10 per month or ~$150 one-time purchase
  • Installation — $125

The modem one-time purchase cost varies but is no higher than $150. Be sure to ask what the cost would be to you if you purchased it one-time versus paying an extra $10 monthly rental fee.

Some areas may have an option for self-installation, which is free.

If your plan with CenturyLink is based on a contract agreement, then you may be subject to an early termination fee if you end the contract early.

Customer Complaints

Customers complain about a variety of issues with CenturyLink, including poor customer service, connection issues, and connection speeds lower than their advertised plans. Be aware that most internet providers have similar complaints.

The Bottom Line

In recent years, CenturyLink has become one of the biggest broadband ISPs in the country. Its broadband internet service is available in all 50 states. But be warned: each specific address has different high-speed availability.

One perk of CenturyLink is that the service is month-to-month without a contract. This gives customers more flexibility.

Before signing up for CenturyLink, be sure to pay attention to additional fees — setup and equipment — and the offerings available in your area. As with any internet service provider, read the terms and conditions before signing up for service.

Overall, CenturyLink provides quality service with affordable prices. Potential customers should consider CenturyLink when choosing an internet provider.

Call our recommended rep over at CenturyLink below.

2.7

Skye Dumoulin

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lots of outages, inconsistent service. Customer service is very spotty and frequently either vague or dishonest..

Dan Mackintosh

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

speed and reliability are erratic. Have requested help with this on several occasions and nothing gets better.

Mabel

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

there are some hours that slowed the speed

Augie Sanchez

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everytime I use to call them for any problem my bill raise,and my computer get worse.

Stoffrld

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

dependable trouble free service. Good selection of speeds By moving they forced me into a new rate, not happy.

Mi Krumm

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They work mostly but go through phases that last a few weeks and most solutions are just run arounds I feel.

Karin Buxton

January 8th, 2018 Trabuco Canyon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service EVER!!!! Go someplace else for your service!!!

Galen Stolp

December 27th, 2017 Sioux Falls, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. And it takes a lot to be upset. Average call time to answer one questions is about 45 minutes to an hour and minimum 6-7 transfers. I do not recommend calling any customer service if you have an issue with their internet unless you have a full weekend or 2-3 hours to answer your question.

Eileen Daly

December 21st, 2017 Avon, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had CenturyLink Prism service for a year, and cancelled it when I moved in November 2016. I was told at the time that I would receive a box and prepaid label to return the cable box and modem. I gave them a new address to send the label and box. It was never received. I contacted CenturyLink again and they said they would sent it, I gave a different address hoping that that was the problem. Nothing was received. The cable box and modem were just sitting in my house so I contact CenturyLink via the online chat system and was given an address to send the boxes. I sent the boxes and assumed everything was settled with the account. I later received a refund for the unused balance of the month I cancelled. Months later I received a bill from CenturyLink with a large balance for the cancelled account. I was traveling abroad at the time, and spoke via online chat with CenturyLink and was assured that this was an error, that the account was cancelled and nothing is due or owing. A few months later I received a paper bill at my new address from CenturyLink totaling over $600. I immediately called, and after being told by numerous people that my account couldn't be located because the account number on the bill was incorrect (nine-digit instead of ten), someone located the bill and told me that it was indeed an error, that Prism billing systems are not in sync and while cable was cancelled internet was not properly cancelled in their billing system. I was told that this would be resolved, that not only was noting owed but I was due a refund. I also confirmed that the equipment was received and that nothing was outstanding on the account. In June I received a refund check for the unused balance of the internet portion of the bill for the month I cancelled. Yesterday, December 19, 2017, I received a bill from a collection agency, IC System, stating that I had a delinquent account with CenturyLink and owed $318.70. I called immediately and was told that they had no information other than the nine-digit account number and amount owed. They said I had to resolve it with CenturyLink. I spent over three hours on the phone with CenturyLink, spoke to 13 people and achieved no resolution. Almost no one was able to find my account. The ones that did find the account either stated that there was no balance owed or that they could not help me because it was a Prism account, or that it was a Legacy account, or that it was a Qwest account. I was told to call back the the next day when the collections department was open and speak to someone there. I called back today and was first told that I could not be transferred to the collection department. After speaking to a few people, I was transferred to one person who was able to find the account. I relayed the story to him and he tried to credit the account, and was not able to in his system. He then said he would explain the problem Prism financial department, and I was transferred there. The person I spoke to knew nothing of my problem and couldn't access the account. He then said that if the account was sent to collections I have to deal with the collection agency only. During my call yesterday customer service contacted the collection agency, who stated that they had no information or documentation about the account other than the balance and account number and that CenturyLink had to figure it out. He said that is not their protocol at all. I asked to speak to their department that sends things to collections and he said that I cold not because they do not speak to customers. I asked what could be done, if there was no one at CenturyLink to speak to about this bill and the credit agency did not have any information. He said he was sorry but there was nothing he could do because he couldn't access the account and/or put a credit on the account. It seems as though they are saying my only option is to pay the collection agency in order to protect my credit. The next person I spoke to said that it was my fault for returning the box myself (to the address CenturyLink provided) and that with Prism the modem and cable box get returned to different places. This is not something that was communicated to me at the time, and there is no reason why I should be penalized for returning the equipment myself when CenturyLink failed to send the box and/or label. He confirmed that no box or label was sent. CenturyLink confirmed to me months ago that the equipment was received, and has now sent a fraudulent bill to a collection agency, and is providing me no way to resolve the matter.

Jonathan

December 20th, 2017 Bountiful, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Frankly there seem to be no good options for internet service. I have been with these guys for years and have to call back every year to try to keep my internet bill reasonable. I think they are better than comcast though. Just biding my time until google or someone else starts up service in our area. Hopefully they will understand what good customer service and value is.

Tiffany

December 19th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had CenturyLink in the past and when Comcast wasn't available in our new area we switched to CenturyLink. They have improved significantly since the last time we used them. So far, we have been happy with their service. We haven't had any issues so far and it was easy to get set up.

Natasha

December 19th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The prices are better than the competition, but the service is substandard.

Alicia

December 15th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They tell you one price get the bill and it is three times higher service is always in and out not very customer friendly can't understand half the people

Jen

December 11th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

1. Home phone is useless doesn't work well and has massive static on line they claim comes from inside the house so we don't use it. 2. Forced to bundle by Century Link to get "best rate" for product don't even use - Home Phone 3. Internet drops at least 20+ times a day and sometimes it is out for at lease 5 minutes while modem resets. We have it in line of site to see massive drops 4. Asked to be on No solicit list and had 2 people come to my house soliciting 5. People that came to my house recently for soliciting wouldn't leave property despite asking multiple times 6. Solicitors told us we should "call" and see if we can get upgrades that have rolled out. "IF" Centurylink rolled out upgrades they should automatically update for the customer. 7. Company charges to pay online with a credit card as they say it is too expensive so they make the customer pay for it or "force" you to do on auto payment with checking acct # or pay with checking acct # online. 15 years of working in banking and dealing with fraud, this is the worst thing to do! 8. Company should be aware it will be a cold day in hell when they get Prism service or bundle direcTv service. Which by the way THEY and ATT & Verizon all take credit cards and don't charge a fee. 9. When I spoke with a rep earlier this year she offered to sign me up for loyalty discounts and said they expire. She said all you have to do is call the loyalty department and ask for them to be extended. It took me over 30 minutes to get them extended. I was given 28+ minutes of excuses, placed on hold over 4x and told that my plan was the best rate and they couldn't lower it. I didn't ask for my plan to be changed, lowered or whatever I asked to get the loyalty discount extended which YOUR employee told me would be a simple task. When it was FINALLY done, employee said oh I didn't know I could extend it. WTF....seriously when a customer is telling you what someone told them and you come up with every lie and excuse in the book and than act like it is the first time you've EVER been able to do this you wonder why I am not jumping for joy?!!! One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with!

Cloe Cessna

December 11th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Yesterday at 2 in the afternoon internet and tv service went out. Was supposed to be back on at 8:30 this morning and then at 2:30 this afternoon Now company is saying 24 to 48 hours

Casey Trejo

December 11th, 2017 Santa Rosa Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely the worst customer service ever. They don't care to solve your problems and will lie just to get you off the phone. My internet service was supposed to be activated three days ago and I have been told multiple times each day that "the technician is almost there" or I'm "next in line." It's unbelievable. Worst of all- they're the only provider where I live, so they have the monopoly. If I had ANY other option I would switch in a heartbeat. To be honest, I've never heard of anyone having a good experience with CenturyLink.

Jason

December 8th, 2017 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service! They failed to deliver service and did not even contact me about any updates. I had to call and be on the phone for over an hour each time I called, and even then... They never gave me a solution to their failure to set up service when they said they would. Don’t listen to their lies.

Kevin Kearney Jr

December 8th, 2017 Cedar Rapids, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Haven't upgraded in over 12 years, stuck at 1.5mbps at the same price as they offer for 40mbps. Rarely if ever do we actually get full 1.5mbps. They lie to keep us in contract claiming each year its planned to roll out soon. Few contracts ago guaranteeing by end of year or contract year we'd see 1gbps roll out. The next contract they said its delayed. Before signing up with this recent contract the story changed to 10mbps. Although better then what we have if thats all they plan to do after claims of 1gbps then its dangerously close to false advertising to sign contracts.

Christopher Pentico

December 8th, 2017 Grand Junction, CO

We had to wait a week to get a install date. The day comes and goes. No call no show. When we call the nice rep said “Sorry” She could reschedule for 10 days out. They own a PHONE company and they can’t call to say they are not coming? Right now still looking for a company that is working for the customer and not profit. I say to Cerntury Link “Sorry” you will not get my business.

Hannah

December 7th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience with CenturyLink has been, in a word, "meh." They aren't absolutely terrible, but they aren't fabulous. Our internet is usually good enough to stream Netflix and YouTube, but there are random weeks where it is slow as molasses. When we call about it, they can't really give us a reason or any help, which is super frustrating.

Tanah

December 6th, 2017 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We’ve had century link three different times in three different homes. Starting is always a hassle. We’ve had problems each time with billing and getting things straightened out. We’ve come to just expect to be on the phone multiple times over several days with customer service. Good news is, if we’re persistent then it always gets resolved eventually, and once we make it through that stage, things are fine and it’s mostly reliable internet for relatively low cost.

Lindsey

December 6th, 2017 American Fork, UT

CenturyLink is a very slow service. It's a cheap option, but slow and not reliable or efficient.

Emerald Scott

December 5th, 2017 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service is good, but they make a lot of promises that they can't live up to. The internet is slow and unreliable. Their prices are too expensive for what you get which is often less than half of what you're paying for.

Evan Rasmussen

November 29th, 2017 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

behind the times, internet drops constantly, terrible reception even when buying their best package.

Raquel

November 29th, 2017 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service can be spotty. It took 3 different people to help figure out why my service was slow but appreciated they tried to give me the right answer instead of just guessing.

Ken

November 20th, 2017 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is hard to believe CenturyLink is still in business. Their customer service is horrible, they don't speak English, and they read from a script that isn't helpful. They have been down for as long as 4 days and refused to give me a credit. They NEVER provide the transfer rate I purchase and they don't care because I don't have any other competitive options.

Nichole Davidson

November 13th, 2017 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was surprisingly impressed with my experience with CenturyLink. I had no major issues with my connection and the equipment always worked. I spoke with customer service only once but they were kind and were able to help me out quickly. My only complaint was that about half of the speed tests I ran said I was getting the speed I was paying for, but that seems to be typical for all internet providers I've dealt with.

Hayley Lambdin

November 13th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Booooooo...... it's slow, cheap, and their customer service sucks.

Gary Mayer

November 6th, 2017 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried century Link a few years ago and was not happy with their product. Several times had to go out side and clean snow from the dish to get a signal. Switched to Xfinity and no problems

Darrell

November 6th, 2017 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Century Link is a blatantly dishonest company that I will never do business with again. In a nutshell, i was lured in by promises of cheap internet, only to discover they had changed the terms on me after 12 months. When I tried to get an explanation, navigating their customer service was a living hell. After weeks of frustration and clueless employees, I finally just quit the service. The whole situation was unprofessional and I felt like I had been deceived multiple times by their sales team, customer service, and advertisements.

Alex Murphy

November 2nd, 2017 Reno, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have worked with many employees from Century Link. They seem really great and to care a lot about the success of their company

Pete

October 31st, 2017 Centerville, UT

We use CenturyLink at my office and almost twice a week the internet will go down for no reason at all. We have to reset the router and then wait about 15 minutes for it to start back up again. When that doesn't happen it's usually pretty good, that's my only complaint.

Shelly Zollinger

October 30th, 2017 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always ready to help when I call need help with something. Price keeps changing though.

David

October 30th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's just DSL. It's not great, but what sort of expectations do you have, really? The biggest problem with ISP is the cheap consumer routers. Most of the infrastructure is fine, it's the router that's the big issue.

Steve

October 30th, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Won't keep up with the changing market, overcharging for phone service, slow internet as well as overpriced, customer service is good when it came to canceling however.

Carilee Wilson

October 26th, 2017 Roy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The only thing that I have problems with is the constant price hikes that just show up on the bills.

Jackie

October 6th, 2017 Rossville, IN

They will not update our lines to fioptics and it runs right next to our street. Internet is snail. And I will continue to look for better stuff. They need to update system so they can have more customers cause they are not accepting any more customers

Sarah Martin

October 5th, 2017 Collegeville, PA

Where can I even start with this abominable excuse for a company? Like many others that have left reviews here, I am forced to use CenturyLink's services due to my location. Also, like many others, I would literally cut off my left arm (actually, let's make that the right...since I'm left-handed) to be able to utilize ANY other company's services for my Internet. The fact that I actually have to monetarily contribute to CL and give them my business disgusts me. Anyway, with my rant out of the way, let me now tell you why I feel so compelled to warn others against using CL's services. Recently, I moved residences and needed to transfer my Internet to my new address. First, the transfer never went through; I found out CL didn't put my new address onto my account, even though I SPECIFICALLY double-checked that all details were correct before ending my initial call. OK, no biggie--stuff happens. On my 2nd attempt to transfer service, the modem wouldn't work. Had a tech come out who basically told me my new house wasn't wired properly or something along those lines. When I asked the tech what I needed to do about it, he told me he wasn't sure. Great. Thanks for your help, I guess? On the 3rd attempt, customer service told me it wasn't my house that was causing issue, but instead the modem I was using. When I transferred my service to the new address, I also agreed to an upgrade. Apparently, with the upgrade, a new modem was needed. This new information wasn't even CLOSE to what the tech told me, so I was confused...but it seemed a solution was in sight, so--as a calm and collected individual--I decided to look past the previous blunders. Surely there wouldn't be any more roadblocks! ...Wrong. So wrong. When I finally got the new modem in the mail (by the way...CL told me they'd be over-nighting the package to make up for my troubles; it came 7 days later), I excitedly hooked it up and breathed a sigh of relief that my internet woes were a thing of the past. It STILL didn't work. Just an Internet light flashing red and green. At this point, I'd tried to resolve the problem 4 separate times to no avail. I was losing patience, and quick. On the 5th attempt, I again called CL's customer service line and very respectfully explained to the rep what the issue was, as well as all the troubleshooting that had taken place prior to my making the current phone call. Folks...what an absolute NIGHTMARE this phone call was. Not only did I get transferred to FIVE different reps, but towards the end of the phone call, the reps were actually LAUGHING at me. Outright. Toying with me. Using me as a pawn to entertain the call center for the night. Pretending to be supervisors when I asked for one (and if he wasn't pretending, then that means a SUPERVISOR was laughing in my face). And let me tell you...I am a professional person. I wasn't swearing at them. I wasn't even YELLING at them! I just wanted my Internet on, you know? FINALLY I spoke with an individual who begrudgingly agreed to set up an appointment for the following day to have a tech come out to troubleshoot again (getting any of the previous 4 individuals to hook me up with an appointment was like pulling teeth with a toothpick). She told me the tech would be there between 7am and 8pm (Really?!) and finally ended the call. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, CENTURYLINK?!?! The tech that came the next day (you should've seen the shock on my face when the truck pulled up. There was no WAY I thought they actually booked the appointment for me) was incredibly nice and FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got the Internet working. I wish I could remember his name so I could call and request he get a raise. He was the only redeeming part of this experience. All in all, I have never been so sickened by a company's lack of customer service and the disgusting way its call center employees (who are definitely remotely outsourced, which is terrible and cheap) treat paying customers. I'd advise anyone looking for Internet service to avoid CenturyLink at all costs. If you can't avoid them, proceed with caution. All the caution you have.

Dawn Dabney

October 5th, 2017

Our phone/internet went out 10 days ago. Hours on the phone with customer service have gotten us not one, but two appointments with a service technician. No one showed either time, and we still have no Service. Century Link has not contacted us once to reschedule a service appointment. We have to call after the window for the appointment has expired. If we had any other provider in this area, we would jump on it. Ten days. No service, in every form of the word.

Zaure

October 4th, 2017 Kent, WA

High speed internet is more like the low speed. The deal of $50 per month turned out to be a rip off, and I ended up paying almost $70!!! $70 for the slowest internet in my life!... Also, couldn't update my account information because of the lack of a good customer service.

Debbie

October 4th, 2017 Loomis, CA

They lose their mail and don't post payment timely then charge late fees on top of late fees, refuse to reverse charges. Where is their mail going? Happens way too often. Received a notice of cancellation for .02 cents today. Really?

Dawn Dabney

October 4th, 2017

Our phone/internet went out 10 days ago. Hours on the phone with customer service have gotten us not one, but two appointments with a service technician. No one showed either time, and we still have no Service. Century Link has not contacted us once to reschedule a service appointment. We have to call after the window for the appointment has expired. If we had any other provider in this atea, we would jump on it. Ten days. No service, in every form of the word.

Dave Shetler

September 19th, 2017 Newfolden, MN

Absolutely HORRIBLE company. We signed up when they were still Quest on a guaranteed Lifetime, fixed rate of $24.00 per mo. for Unlimited Long Distance phone service. They honored that for 13 years, until Century link decided that greed superseded honesty and integrity. They increased our bill by 50% without notice. We spent the net 5 days and over 10 hours on the phone to their Customer disservice trying to get an explanation......We finally gave up. It was a waste of time . We are done with them. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SIGNING UP FOR THEIR CRAPPY, INCOMPETENT SERVICE~! Not only that, they are like their other partners in crime' DirecTV. They promise you wonderful cheap service and wind up gouging you with every hidden and unaccounted charges they can hit you with! They also LIE to you about the quality and services they provide.

fay campbell

August 21st, 2017

No compassion and no empathy. Customer service has a limited amount of time in which to listen to your concerns. I pray for charter spec. To bring their business here.

Santana Gray

August 8th, 2017 OK

Wrongfully disconnected and no one could figure out problem. Would not make getting me reconnected a priority. Would of has to wait 10 days for technician.

Donald Neumann

July 27th, 2017 Jefferson City, MO

CenturyLink installed a new phone line 6/19/2017 but did not bury it. Tried calling and email 5 times but the only response I received is that a supervisor would call--never happened. The line remains on the ground with grass growing tall for the past 1-1/2 months since I cannot mow it without cutting the line.

AMM HASIB

July 26th, 2017 Morenci, AZ

Worst internet service. Made me bound to enroll in auto pay and every month they are ripping me off $134 instead of 39.99 which was planned and agreed in my connection setup letter. I am tried of speaking with them. Customer service is like people talking form jungle. Do not want to understand and admit their side of fault. If you want to lose every month 100 bucks with getting poor service then be with them. Period

Frances

July 17th, 2017

I signed up for Centurylink Simple in February. For the last 4 months, I've had to call because my internet was off for one reason or anther despite being on autopay with more than sufficient funds available.

Unsatisfied Consumer

July 7th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

We pay for 7mbps and usually get 5mbps while we are paying 40$/month when we were told to be paying more like 15$/month.

Jo Erhardt

July 5th, 2017 Spicer, MN

Horrible service!!! Bad customer support!!