MyIDCare verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

6.2

MyIDCare, which is a subsidiary of ID Experts, provides software and services focused on protecting and resolving identity theft. Since 2003, MyIDCare has offered services to both individuals and businesses. MyIDCare is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.

The Good

• Competitive Pricing
  • Comprehensive Services

Competitive Pricing

MyIDCare offers a wide range of services at competitive prices. Customers can opt for an individual plan, which is priced at $8.50 per month, or a family plan, which is priced at $16.95 per month.

Comprehensive Services

MyIDCare's plans cover a wide range of services, including both credit monitoring and cyber monitoring. Both the individual and family plans provide one-bureau credit monitoring, alerts, CyberScan monitoring, complete recovery assistance, access to an online resource center, customer service help, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance. MyIDCare services monitor nine different types of identity theft, including medical, social security, child, criminal, financial, synthetic, employment, insurance, and driver's license.

The Bad

Does Not Provide 24/7 Service

MyIDCare's team does not operate on a 24/7 basis. The company's hours are limited to 11 hours per day on a Monday-through-Friday schedule.

The Bottom Line

MyIDCare offers a wide range of services at competitive prices. The company also offers up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

3.6

YvonneWang

February 15th, 2018 DETAILS

It is probably the best personalized credit monitoring service I ever had. Any alerts you get, you can to talk to a MyIDCare representative that will personally walk you thru the process of checking what has happened to your credit. I had an amazing customer service with Rachel S. that I decided to continue my monitoring service with MyIDCare. Highly recommended!

Alex Cheyne

February 13th, 2018 Centreville, MD

Phone call was promptly answered. John I. was extremely patient and helpful throughout the call and would not leave until my issue was resolved. I am very pleased with his action and my new acct. with MyIDCare. Thank you.

RUSSELL

February 11th, 2018 San Luis Obispo, CA DETAILS

My wife and I recently lost some important personal information. I spoke to Alex on the phone and I cannot imagine someone being more helpful. She answered all my questions, made telephone calls for me, and waited until ALL my concerns were addressed. Thank you, again, Alex! Have been with MyIDCare for several years and see no reason to cancel their service. Others have said that they have had a difficult time 'getting through'--but that has NOT been my experience.

GaryAnderson

February 9th, 2018 DETAILS

I get regular notices on account status.

Jan Troshak

February 8th, 2018 Okemos, MI

John was very helpful when I needed help setting up a new password

TraceReitzel

February 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Alex M. was a great help when I found out that someone had opened a Bitcoin acct with my name

JoanMoorman

February 7th, 2018 DETAILS

They were very thorough when my SS# was stolen.

JanetHodges

February 7th, 2018 DETAILS

I am very pleased with MyIDCare. They are professional and thorough. I felt completely safe with their monitoring. They are quite helpful.

KellyByrne

February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

On the rare occasion that I've called their customer service reps have been very helpful and lovely to speak with.

RoxanneGrimes

February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

I'm so pleased to have y'all after my bad experience I can rest.its the worst experience in a person life to be striped of themselves.And when you yvae to explain who? You are s hurting So I love what you do keep up the great job!!!!!!!

BeverleyLowe

February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

They are very responsive and knowledgeable. Keep me informed.

RebeccaNELSON

February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

Easy to sign up, good reps on phone - so far no problems with ID so can't rate that. However , based on prior contact with site and reps I am sure it would be great.

BonnieThompson

February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

MyIDCare keeps me informed of any activity that occurs in my credit history so that I can accurately monitor my credit and protect myself from credit and identity theft.

MichaelDamico

February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

When I lost my wallet I contacted you fine folks and you walked me through the entire process of protecting my ID and helped put together a list of things to follow up. Thanks for the help, you made a frustrating situation very manageable and worry free!

whitsett

February 6th, 2018 Littleton, CO DETAILS

Last January 19 I wrote a negative review of My IDCare. Following that the company contacted me and completely resolved my concerns. I now recommend them. (If you can't figure out how to contact them perhaps writing a review and requesting that "Heather" contact you would work, as it did for me. I'm not going to "publish" her email address here, but she was very helpful.)

Sherry Pace

February 5th, 2018 Canton, MS DETAILS

Dawn was amazing today answering all my questions regarding our new family membership! I had an extremely short hold time and she was so pleasant and knowledgeable. I have a total peace about this company after doing much research before choosing them. They promptly found 2 issues I have already resolved. My husband and I both have received our credit reports, too. Very pleased!

GARYSILKENSON

February 5th, 2018 DETAILS

good customer service friendly customer service

Lisa Goodman-Reynolds

February 2nd, 2018 Solvang, CA DETAILS

I was having a log in problem to input a new credit card into my account. the online screen continued to tell me my security answer was not confirmed. Andrew who responded to my telephone call was most helpful. He provided me with a new password so I could log in. He suggested he wait on the telephone until I could input the information. He also answered some other questions for me concerning my account. Thank you Andrew.

JamesFinch

February 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I appreciate their keeping me informed 0n a regular bases of the status of my ID safety as this gives me Peace of mind.

KimberlyWheeler

February 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Thankfully I haven't needed MyIDCare to notify me of any problems on my account so the only interactions I have had from them are my monthly notices saying nothing has changed. I am always grateful to get that notice. I am thankful that I have someone who is able to watch my ID information to make sure if any bad things do happen that they can be caught right away.

Michael Horvath

January 31st, 2018 Mount Sterling, OH DETAILS

MyIDCare is clearly the company to use for identity protection. I have had a membership with another company for over a year, and I’ve never heard from them. Within 24 hours of starting my membership with MyIDCare I received a credit report and valuable data breach information. The agent with whom I spoke was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She provided information that I can use to prevent fraud in the future. I now feel comfortable that my data monitoring is in good hands.

MargaretLarge

January 31st, 2018 DETAILS

Called and spoke to a representative and he was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

RWMCCOY

January 31st, 2018 Fort George G Meade, MD

Garbage. OPM's solution to account for theft of personal data is to provide substandard service in so many ways. Victims of IDENTITY THEFT are subsequently treated to a substandard service by OPM (victimized a second time by the very org that failed to secure their privacy). Thank You for the OUTSTANDING Job at making a difficult situation worse. In summary: THANKS FOR NOTHING. Respectfully, Your Customer (P.S. A warning to America's youth that a life of military service = sacrifice in exchange for utter disrespect from those you served).

StanWatson

January 31st, 2018 DETAILS

ive tried and tried to get you on the phone with no response. I don't like a company I cant talk to...I want to drop my subscription!!!!!

JEANHARRELL

January 31st, 2018 DETAILS

Hard to navigate . New information does not show and old info doesn't go away

GloriaKing

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Only once did I think I might need them but the hours are all wrong. ID theft doesn't only happen between 9-5 on weekdays. This need to be available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. You would need to charge more but you would find that acceptable.

JanetTen Eyck

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

No problems since I have had MyIDCare. My identity was stolen several years ago, and it was recommended that I sub- scribe to MyIDCare. I receive periodic reports from them, and it is reassuring to know there have been no attempts to breach my security.

LeroyBlack

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

My personal experience with MyIDCare has been exemplary.

LYNNFRIEDLANDER

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

I do not receive my monthly status on any breaches! I called Jan.28th and Jan. 29th and was told I would be called back and I have not heard anything from your company. I only receive advertisements from your company

DianeHandley

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

The rep I experienced was very helpful and made me feel safe. She answered my questions with ease and patience. I was able to understand her English.

craig boldman

January 29th, 2018 Winterset, IA

Rep. was very diligent and helpful with my questions

Cynthia Ruth Neal

January 27th, 2018 Macomb, MI

Very helpful and answered all concerning questions.

Richard j. Schmidt

January 27th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK

Just enrolled last night and the agent John Ingram was very helpful at explaining how the service works , got us set up. He was very polite and eager to help, should we have any problems in the future.

June

January 25th, 2018 Washington, DC

Alex was very professional, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He took time to make sure that every detail was covered and I understood the totality of what your company offers under the plan that my husband has. I want to than Alex for his superior customer service and let you know that it was a pleasure to have him service my needs.

Michael Allen

January 25th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

I wanted a mental assurance that I have something protecting all of my different assets. When I talk to them and when I need anything, I get answers back in plain English rather than very technical. They seem very up-to-date on all of the things that we need to be concerned about. Since I started with them I've had to make one call asking if I had a particular account added. They were quick to respond that they've got it covered, and the service was absolutely phenomenal. They're just very professional in their approach.

January 25th, 2018 Midlothian, VA DETAILS

There was a data breach that I was notified of and was offered free monitoring for a year. I have not had an incident that required me to contact them. I like their alerts but sometimes they don't provide enough information for me.

January 25th, 2018 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS

I was automatically linked to them because of a hospital fraud situation. They stopped a critical problem for me, so I stayed on board with them after that. They went above and beyond in terms of promptness in getting back to me, and solving the problems that I had. I had both identity theft and fraud, and they took all the steps and measures necessary to get them corrected. They're constantly monitoring and notifying me of any potential threats or changes. I like being able to deal with someone and not get passed around to fifteen departments. I like the the one on one contact that I have with them, and from a consumer standpoint it's seemingly a smaller company so I feel like I get better support, and I think their price point is really, really competitive in the marketplace. I've already recommended them and three of my friends have switched to them.

January 25th, 2018 Indio, CA DETAILS

They're very prompt about letting us know if anything's wrong. Every month we receive a letter advising of us of any problems, and we haven't had any. It's been going all right.

Pamela Hillard

January 25th, 2018 Bainbridge Island, WA DETAILS

They've been diligent and proactive about monitoring whole business of hacking and in getting out the information on places that might be dangerous.

Gloria Bishop

January 25th, 2018 DETAILS

My previous employer was hacked and they had selected MyIDCare. Every time that a hack occurred and I called them, there was always a human being at the other end that was willing to help, and you feel that the company does care about giving personal, dedicated, efficient, and fast service. I received an email with a receipt from a hardware store in Texas. I hadn't purchased any appliance, and I'm in Tennessee. I called them and they told me the best thing is to go to the credit bureau and put a fraud alert just to make sure, and also request your credit check to see if any activity has taken place lately. So they stayed with me all the time, they followed up to be sure that that has taken place. They are there for me all the time and that is very appreciated. They care, and every month I receive a newsletter allowing me to learn of the latest scams, frauds, and alerts and tips so that's very appreciated.