NortonLifeLock

9.9

Gary

!0 minutes after someone tried to use my identity to open a fraudulent account, I was notified by Lifelock.

William E Langen

I just love the way i get an email saying this month there's no fraudulent ativity made against your credit report.

Michael bonilla

When I purchased life lock I was disappointed in their "monitoring" service. I buy rentals and bought properties while with them and never received a ding or an alert that said I purchased the properties. So I cancelled them.

Bruce

I have lifelock. In the last year and a half I have taken a mortgage, open two new charge cards and as recently as last week 11/2014 applied for an equity loan. And have not been contacted once by life lock to see if it was me that was involved with the new lines of credit. Great watch dogs!

andy

Lifelock can't do anything. There was Credco mortgage company unauthorized to pull my credit, cause I did not put social security number. Lifelock alert department said some company can pull credit even without social security number. What so stupid statement is that.

William E Langen

Good customer service. So far so good as far as protection of identity, credit cards, and bank accounts. Hope it stays that way.

William E Langen

Linda was patient, helpful and knowledgable. I have only been with LifeLock less than a month and already realize it's potential strength.

William E Langen

People I have spoken to are rude. Representative who asked me security questions did not speak clearly. I could not understand her. Asked to speak with her supervisor and I felt her to be very rude to me. Every time I call in there is a 12 to 16 minute wait.

William E Langen

Life Lock has discovered numerous fraudulent claims on stopped them on my behalf. Their specialist are knowledgeable and helpful!

Sarah Tackett

We have had LifeLock many years now. In all the years I have only received one piece of mail from them. Wonder if they even know I pay a monthly fee to be a member? :(

Jacob American Fork, UT

Norton has always been our top protection provider. With constant updates and communication, we are alerted of any suspicious activity immediately.

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your NortonLifeLock membership in place. Thank you for choosing NortonLifeLock, I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Kristen Tifft NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

Jan. 2nd, 2020

Don Boren American Fork, UT

The service is good. I get very non-specific alerts all the time that have nothing to do with actual breaches to my identity. They make me do the work to see if I was affected or not.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Purchased after our credit cards were compromised. I also had my senior parents purchase as well and feel very secure with this company.

Bri Graham Broadbent, OR

My social security card and driver's were still enjoying from me. We used life lock to make sure no one was using my card.

Michael Markham Cambria, CA

We have tried to stop service for four months and have even called the company. They keep charging us, We have to change our credit card to stop their service. If a company is run like this, they may not be the best choice.

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Dear Michael Markham, We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of NortonLifeLock! We would be happy to discuss your concerns in further detail. Please feel free to call us directly at the phone number below at your convenience or reply to this message with a good time for us to reach out to you and your best phone number to be contacted at. Sincerely, NortonLifeLock Member Services Office: 844-450-2556 Email: [email protected]

Skip T Lima, OH

I have used them and I get instant notifications when my SSN is used. I think the price is a little high though.

William Wortman Jay, OK

I called to give them another credit and the girl kept asking questions for verification. After several questions I explained I was just calling to give them another credit card. She was very rude so I just canceled.

William E Langen

Lifelock called me about someone trying to open a credit account with my name and they stopped it from happening.

William E Langen

Since You Missed My Debit Card Being Hacked I'm Not Real Impressed. Cost Me About $400 Before The Bank Caught The Problem not thrilled at all. giving one star because I can't select zero

William E Langen

I'm not really satisfied They don't cover what I need to cover I have been a victim of identity theft and the representative said there was nothing they could do.

William E Langen

Was contacted several times when myself or others had tried to open accounts under my name and prevented big problems

William E Langen

I've been a customer since the beginning of the year. My debit card # was stolen and compromised. Another fraud service caught it and helped me. I was surprised that lifelock didn't pick up on it.

William E Langen

my credit card co. found 5 (at least) charges to my account on Jan. 4th.I am surprised they were not picked up by your service. 4 were at Kroger stores in Micigan towns on the same day.I live in Ohio. Jim

William E Langen

I had my Chase SWA credit card numbers stolen in Dec 2015 but this did not show up on lifelock report. Nor did the last 2 times my credit card numbers were stolen. Not sure what service Lifelock is providing.

William E Langen

our credit card was breached Jan. 2nd Someone tried to charge $999 on our card in New York. you did not notify us. This is what your service is supposed to do. How did you miss this?

William E Langen

I received emails from Lifelock that my identity has been protected and this is not the case. Within the past 3 months I have had individuals take out 4 credit cards in my name. The Bank/Company Fraud Team caught this.

William E Langen

You all have been very helpful I have been a victim of identity theft twice so it has been a great help to me thanks

William E Langen

I've been with life lock for over seven years and have never once received a alert for credit inquire or opened or closed accounts etc.. Their for I don't feel your system is effective.

William E Langen

I haven't worried about identity theft since I have had life lock. I am notified immediately if there is a problem.

William E Langen

Your representative was gracious and informative for me and also my husband Thankyou so much

William E Langen

YOU Folks did an out standing service on this I AM 100% satisfied on your work on item. Thank you

William E Langen

Thus far you are failing! We just had my debit card being used by someone else, and you guys never caught it or even called about it!!! Wells Fargo had to catch it and they dealt with it.

William E Langen

I appreciate Lifelock sending me a report each month. It helps me to know that it is still on the job.

William E Langen

Lifelock sucks. They only protect 4 credit cards & I have 10 that need protecting. Their software has been unable to link to my checking account since day 1. My bank has better protection service than they do.

William E Langen

I'm beginning to feel I'm wasting my money on Lifelock. The website is anything but helpful. Boilerplate "you're OK" notices. One time someone ripped off my Verizon account but went unnoticed until I caught it.

Mike

I signed up with LL about 2 months ago. Just found 2 fraudulent charges on a credit card that is protected by LL totaling $250! No alerts from LL...having to deal with it myself. So far I'm not impressed.

William E Langen

so far so good had life lock since October 2014 and feel very safe please keep up the good work

AliceS

I had Lifelock Ultimate for over a year, and decided that I wasn't getting much out of it. I called to cancel a few days ago. NOW, I discover that my SSN has been stolen, and LIFELOCK DID NOT INFORM ME!

William E Langen

So far I have no complaints. I would like the option to list more than 4 credit cards to be protected, please.

Gary

I have had no problems but I appreciate the sex offender notifications. I especially like the current credit scores.

William E Langen

Lifelock has never failed to notify me within 24 hours of any application for credit in my name

roland

their customer verification is too difficult causing problems in their system--This also causes liflock to cut you off from some of thier services even if you pay for it. Even if the mistake is their problem.

Sharon Battula Aurora, CO

This has done a great job of keeping my computer safe and the personal information that I have to enter from time-to-time secure from Identity theft

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are happy to hear that our specialists provided the level of service you expected. We value you as a member. Sincerely, Autumn Moore NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

I've used Norton on my laptop and has worked great over the years. It protected the sensitive info that I put in websites and protected my identity.

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are glad to know that you have peace of mind with your NortonLifeLock membership in place. I am happy to hear that our specialists provided you with excellent service. We value you as a member!

Feb. 13th, 2020

JamieD Orange, CA

Simple to use and so far very effective. We’ve used them for about 15 years and having had any security issues

Hunter Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

The commercials act like its going to save you from getting your life destroyed by an identity thief but the service is pretty ridiculous. If anyone is careful with their information online they should never need this.

king Queen Creek, AZ

They monitor my credit after I got hacked. They notified me even for little stuff that’s pretty refreshing

Jill Phoenix, AZ

I didn't find LifeLock to be that useful and it was way more expensive for not much in the way of getting any useful help.

Angela cherie Castillo Redding, CA

After the train-wreck election 2016 i asked lifelock 4 voter identity theft protection. & their answer was that they only protect 'consumers' from harmful impersonation wtF?

Reginald Hughes

One of our credit card companies notified us of scams against us on two occasions. Both times, LifeLock must have been clueless, as they didn't contact us at all.