LifeLock

verified
LifeLock Logo

LifeLock

verified
Get 10% off + 30 Days Free. Terms Apply.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring. LifeLock services more than 4.4 million members and provides identity theft protection to individuals, families, and businesses. According to LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the abilities to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. LifeLock will send fraud alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems. Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 10% off a LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

Click Here To See LifeLock Reviews

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Recovery Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens. LifeLock customers will receive credit monitoring services from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), internet scanning, court records monitoring, social security number monitoring, and financial account monitoring. Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help provide each customer with the protection and security they are looking for.

Recovery Services

In the event that a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, LifeLock offers a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. The company provides limited power of attorney and lost wallet protection, as well as assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, LifeLock will also work with customers with pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

LifeLock offers up to $1 million in its million dollar protection package, which covers up to $2,000 in replacement of lost or stolen documents, up to $2,500 in traveling expenses, up to $6,000 in lost wages, up to $6,000 in elderly and child care, up to $10,000 in fraudulent withdrawals, and up to $1 million in legal services in the event of identity theft.

24/7 Live Member Support

LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The company will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the situation. LifeLock will monitor customers' information around-the-clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind. LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing. Meanwhile, some other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. LifeLock's pro-rated refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options to choose from: the LifeLock Standard plan that costs $9.99 a month, the LifeLock Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 a month, and the LifeLock Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month. Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 10% off of all LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number and credit alerts. Within the industry, LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and security.

Mobile App

Customers are able to get the LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on-the-go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.  With the LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus. According to the LifeLock website, the mobile app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts." Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

No Antivirus Software

In contrast to many other identity theft protection companies, LifeLock does not provide customers with antivirus software to protect sensitive data on their personal computers from identity thieves. Identity thieves often target personal computer systems which means that LifeLock customers will need to pay personal out-of-pocket expenses for additional identity theft protection in regard to antivirus software. Other companies in the identity theft protection industry offer antivirus software within their standard plan/package to save customers personal expense and to provide further identity protection.

The Bottom Line

LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including lost wallet protection to those who have fallen victim of identity theft. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service. The company's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers lost or stolen documents, wages, and more. LifeLock also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed mobile app, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options that can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other fraud alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc. The one major downside of the company is that it does not seem to provide antivirus software which limits some LifeLock account members from additional identity protection as they would have to pay out-of-pocket expenses to get antivirus software. Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information, LifeLock is a great company to choose.

*Coverage for lawyers and experts, up to $1 million for all plans, if needed. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal.

D. Salino
May 13th, 2016

Nothing short of excellent. I signed on with LifeLock some time ago, after learning that some personal info was compromised and used fraudulantly. Nearly all those I contacted -- i.e., various institutions -- advised me to register with your service, with glowing reports for LifeLock. Since registering with LifeLock, your customer service staff and emails have been spot-on, prompt and consistent in issuing warnings about other security breaches. Please keep up the good work -- especially where it concerns the most recent breaches at certain retail outfits. Thanks again for your excellent service. I never miss an opportunity to recommend you to friends & associates. Sincerely, D.

Rebecca L
May 13th, 2016

This is not a "complaint", exactly, but we have received a fair number of alerts from Lifelock pertaining to legitimate transactions. Their vigilance is what we're paying them for, and we'd rather they were a little over-zealous than careless. We respond as quickly as possible, but recently discovered that even though I had responded to a series of alerts, and believed them cleared, they were still showing as "live" under my husband's sign-on. (I don't understand why, but we have two accounts that are linked in some way, instead of a single account.) At that point, the alerts were about 2 weeks old, and we're wondering what would happen if neither of us had responded in that time. We *thought* someone should have notified him of the open status of these alerts under his name. Now we know that we both need to respond. Still, we consider this an invaluable resource and service, and will certainly maintain it. Phone support, when we've sought it, has been first-rate

Carol
May 13th, 2016

I was notified by LifeLock on my cell phone and via email. After completing the on-line questions asked by LifeLock, I was called. The LifeLock representative was very helpful in resolving the question which was perceived to be a fraudulent inquiry to one of my accounts. I'm glad to have LifeLock and would not hesitate referring anyone to use their services. Thank you LifeLock!

LR Ritter
May 13th, 2016

I enrolled in LifeLock never expecting to actually need it. But a year ago, someone got hold of my ssn and birth date and all of a sudden bank accounts and credit lines were being applied for in my name. LifeLock caught almost all of them before I had any idea what was happening. They helped with all of the paperwork with the FTC and local authorities. I'm still getting random attacks, but because of LifeLock all fraudulent accounts are being closed before any real damage can be done. I highly recommend LifeLock!

Charisse
May 13th, 2016

Lifelock informed me of an alert via phone and e-mail. They took time and gathered information and assured me they would find a resolution to the matter. They continued to update me every step of the way. My issue was quickly resolved in a fraction of the time, and so I am glad to have them on my side.

Rev RLR
May 13th, 2016

Very helpful, very quick response to when I inquired about the veterans discount. They replied and activated the discount within a week. If you are a veteran, LifeLock has your back. I am thankful that LifeLock recognizes our service with their service.

James Mettler
May 13th, 2016

I received an alert that someone tried to get a bank loan in my name. Lifelock notified me immediately, and was able to connect me with the lender to ensure they knew the application was fraudulent and to block any further activiy. VERY happy with the service from Lifelock! Who knows what a financial mess I may have had without them?

Judith Lord
May 13th, 2016

I am very pleased with the LifeLock team.....There was an alert sent to me this past Saturday. The LifeLock team responded quickly and followed up immediately with what had gone wrong with an auto sales company in Atlanta, GA. As it turned out, it was merely a typo error of the social security number--which ended up to be my number instead of the applicant's number. Per our 3 way conference call, no further action was needed. I was given all the information I needed for my own files. What this event did do for me was affirm that LifeLock is constantly alert to their client's accounts and is very serious about protecting them. THANK YOU LIFELOCK!

Alicia
May 13th, 2016

I called Lifelock regarding a notification that I received of a credit check that took place without my knowledge. The representative was very helpful and nice over the phone. They got back to me within 48 hours and everything was cleared.

Brett N.
October 7th, 2014

Lifelock has done an excellent job providing me with the needs my family and I need to ensure our IDTheft needs are taken care of. I am constantly seeing breaches in the news which make me nervous about my identity, it seems places where I use my CC are constantly being breached. Lifelock is the source and service to ensuring it stays safe and my experience with them to this point has been top notch. Highly recommend their service!

Ginger Sanders
May 13th, 2016

I originally signed on in 2008. Never was I contacted that there were new programs and that my program did not have the bells and whistles it originally did. also it is a pain to get your cards and bank accounts reigstered. It sometimes takes it and sometimes it does not. Also I get alerts for the least little thing. Which makes you complacent when you get a real alert.

Barbara Stroud
May 13th, 2016

I immediately filed a complaint online with Lifelock after I realized that I had entered personal and account information in an email that I suspected was sent fraudulently by a cyber criminal that at first appeared to be sent by Apple and that my identity might have been compromised. I received a reply advising me that I had taken the right steps by filing a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center of the FBI, changed by Apple password,contacted Apple to monitor any suspicious activity regarding my account and filed a complaint with LifeLock so that anytime Lifelock's advanced detection system identifies any suspcious applications for credit or services using any piece of my identity within their network, they will assess my level of identity theft risk and alert me of the application by email and/or phone which was a great relief to me.

AB
May 13th, 2016

First call to Customer Support, it was a very smooth activity. We had received an alert in regard to an account and bank that we did not recognize. While talking to Melissa it became clear that further investigation was needed. Melissa called the bank, conferenced in the Bank Representative to review the situation privately, we found a similar ID number in a commercial account that was not ours. Issue identified and minimized in 1 call.

Walt R.
May 11th, 2016

I find comfort knowing LifeLock is monitoring my personal information and financial accounts. My credit score went from 763 to 820 simply because LifeLock prevented credit card companies from running my credit worthiness as part of their solicitation to open accounts. Also, I receive far less junk mail. I am very pleased with the services LifeLock and highly recommend their services.

George Bagwell
May 11th, 2016

I have been notified each time there has been a large transaction or a credit inquiry pertaining to me or my accounts. I have and will continue recommend LifeLock services. If LifeLock sees anything that may seem suspicious then, I am notified by call and email.

benny colvett
October 6th, 2014

Perhaps I expected way too much. BUT I had 2 transactions over $400 each and on one it was the purchase of a gun and it took 4 days to send me any kind of notification. The other was a $400 withdrawal and on the 3rd day without getting any type of notification I called and was asking just what reason that they had for taking so terribly long to notify me and the customer service said that they were closing my account and hung up on me. So what kind of business are you running. Are you just there to take money and we questioned you drop the client. Very horrible and terrible service and customer relationship. I would not recommend you to nobody.

John G
May 11th, 2016

This service is so awesome! I inquired about tv and internet service and lifelock sent me an alert that my personal information has been used, even though it was me . Awesome!

Willie Gloor
May 11th, 2016

Lifelock was most prompt in responding to my question about accessing my account difficulties. The problem was corrected when we realized that both my wife and I could not use the same email address as user name as recommended.

Jim M.
May 11th, 2016

Had a problem with identity theft. Life lock was very quick and professional about dealing with my problem. I'm very happy to have had them on my side! They are well worth every penny. Thank you Lifelock!!

Roger T Ogden
May 11th, 2016

I called Lifelock when I received a bill from bank that I did not have an account with. They took care of it and then notified me of several attempts to open accounts with my information. They have taken care of everything superbly.

JeffG
May 11th, 2016

Lifelock is like a really smart guard dog. They're always watching for everything that could effect you, and they contact you the moment they detect anything. Having them on your side is like taking a warm bath, you can remain calm, all is well. On the downside, it is a little pricey. $20 a month may be a little much for some people. To me, it's worth it.

Tammie McQuain
May 11th, 2016

I just signed up a few days ago because I expected some identity fraud. Since that time life lock has been able to stop multiple accounts from being opened and has helped me investigate accounts that were recently opened and charged without my knowledge. Lifelock has been actively assisting and going the extra mile to report and flag my accounts to the various parties so that anytime my name and personl data comes up, it will be flagged. I already feel safer and protected. It's also nice that I don't have to make the calls to the various parties. Life lock handles everything so you can go on with life while they handle it for you. I'm a very satisfied customer. Thank you!

epducks
May 11th, 2016

Rachel was wonderful! She was so helpful. She connected me with both the company involved and the resolutions department of Lifelock. She helped me through the whole process. I would definitely recommend Lifelock!

bitabliss
May 11th, 2016

I have been very happy with the service and the notifications. Lifelock has been very responsive any time I have had a problem or a question. Very knowlegeable and courteous.

Paul
May 11th, 2016

I applied for a retail store credit card. The next day LifeLock telephoned and emailed me regarding it. They wanted to know if I had applied for this card. Lifelock did not just sign me up, take my money and put me on the back burner. They are watching my back. Thank you !

Mary E. O'Neal
May 11th, 2016

I like the fact that you constantly moniture my accounts & keep me informed as to what is it isn't happening. It feels good to know someone is keeping an eye out for things I might not even think about, tho I do try to be careful.

Robert Swink
May 10th, 2016

We have been well pleased with the service. It has caught a couple of issues that were enter errors in someone applying for a line of credit that was not us. Getting the 'credit application' notices has saved us some potential headaches. The customer service with these issues have always been very professional and quick responses. In my opinion the annual rates we pay are worth the protection we provided! We have recently added our childern to the LifeLock Junior plan to protect their future credit.

Jeffrey Willeford
May 10th, 2016

Wonderful! Lifelock emailed about a possible fradulant credit inquiry on my credit accounts. I replied to all the emails, and I telephoned Lifelock that I would shortly be out of state on vacation where I could not be contacted or reply by telehpone or email. A Lifelock agent called the next day, answered some questions I had, then contacted the inquiring financial company and stayed on the line with us that all questions could be answered. The financial company saw that there was no longer any false credit application in the system and requested to Equifax that the credit inquiry be expunged from my FICA score. Lifelock is fanastic!

Carol Lee
May 11th, 2016

I am presently working with lifelock on identity fraud issue and the thief has already used the credit card he/she applied for with Chase Bank. Lifelock has been with me and advising me of necessary steps which must and are being taken. I really don't know how I would survive this ordeal without this outstanding service. Thank you Lifelock!!!

Cynthia
May 11th, 2016

Great, Lifelock monitors every inquiry that is associated with your personal information and help you every step of the way to make sure the fraudulent inquiries are resolved. Its a must have! Great customer service!

Douglas Stafford
May 11th, 2016

I received a Lifelock alert telling me that my name had been added to a bank account. The Lifelock representative helped my resolve the issue quickly. I could not be happier with the outcome.

Laura Carril
May 11th, 2016

Someone has tried to open brand new accounts in my name using my social security number, The first time was earlier this year. A few weeks ago, someone tried again in two different location and your team caught them again. Within hours, LifeLock resolved the issue before damage was done. Your team has saved me three times this year alone. Thanks for having my back.

Jimmy Mac
May 10th, 2016

LifeLock representative Sean attempted to contact me about possible fraud while I was in hospital for surgery. I was unable to return his call due to hospitalization. Fortunately, I have recovered and now able to respond to the LifeLock alert. I spoke with Joseph at LifeLock this afternoon and told him about the alert and that I had called Capital One earlier to confirm fraudulent activity. The individual who applied for a credit card using my name had my social security number, address, and phone number. Capital One canceled the card and is investigating.I want to thank LifeLock for detecting the attempted use of my information for fraudulent use. Thank You!

YogaMary
May 10th, 2016

A few years ago, while vacationing in Ca, my boyfriend was contacted by his credit card about suspicious charges in three states. Thankfully they were resolved, but we immediately signed up for LifeLock, while still on vacation. A couple days ago, LifeLock notified me of a new application for a Verizon account, which was fraudulent. I just hung up from a mediation call with a LifeLock representative and Verizon. The problem is resolved and I can sleep soundly, knowing I am well protected from the identity thieves. I am now writing to my family and friends urging them all to sign up today! Many thanks to LifeLock.

Mike Molinini
May 10th, 2016

had multiple attempts to set up new credit cards using my stolen identity. Very good service and support connecting me directly with each company and bank to get the cards denied or canceled and removed from my credit history

Belinda Townsend
May 10th, 2016

Recently I had a friend help organize my house and she just threw all my personal information, bank ,credit cards, loan info. etc.. in the trash without shredding it .I was so scared about my information getting in the wrong hands and could not sleep. I called life lock which I already was a member and explained the situation. The woman that helped me was so nice and she put me in another plan that will help my situation, my stress level was a lot better after that phone call. Awhile later I opened up a new account and was called to confirm that I did open a new account less than 19hours after I opened the account that is really great. I feel less stress knowing that Lifelock has my bad. Thank you!!!!

Stefanie
July 18th, 2014

I would go without cable or phone before I go without LifeLock!! My husband and I travel quite a bit, out of country. He's always using his corporate cards. His Identity was stolen a few years ago in an airport (cards scanned in his wallet - YES this can happen!). Within 24 hours, over $20k was charged. I saw a commercial for LifeLock (after spending days on the phone with every account customer service I had). I signed up immediately. Over the last few years, LifeLock has been a LIFE SAVER! They call us if there is a larger than normal purchase to confirm. When I travel, they put notes on my account of when/where I will be. Both my husband and I work in technology (storage, the Cloud) and we know LifeLock has us covered! 4+ yrs....

Bob
July 15th, 2014

They have done exactly what they say they will.

Amber
July 10th, 2014

LifeLock's customer service has always been responsive and I like the alerts I get on a regular basis. I like LifeLock and would definitely recommended them to others.

don
July 10th, 2014

My experience with LifeLock was mixed initially and then became worse this year. Most of what I was paying for seemed to be the credit monitoring service. However, when someone opened a cell phone account in my name and worked under my social security number, I didn't get an alert because it wasn't reported to a credit bureau. Then we called to get help from LifeLock and they said sorry that's not covered under our plan and we had to fix it ourselves. Totally different than the commercials make it seem. I now see several lawsuits so maybe I'm not the only one.

Sarah Tackett
July 10th, 2014

We have had LifeLock many years now. In all the years I have only received one piece of mail from them. Wonder if they even know I pay a monthly fee to be a member? :(

Roger Allen
May 28th, 2014

I have been a LifeLock customer for several years and thankfully I have thus far been safe. However, what disturbs me is their billing system. Without going into an elaborate description of what happened to me I will quote a comment made to me by one of their customer service representatives, "We do a good job at protecting your identity but our billing department leaves a lot to be desired." I came to this site looking for an alternative to LifeLock because for the past few months they have been very confused and have completely screwed up my billing. Additionally, I recently received incorrect information from one of their supervisors while on the phone attempting to correct the mess they created. Frustrated, I made the comment that my confidence in them has been shaken and asked them who is going to protect me from LifeLock.

Salem Z.
May 28th, 2014

I was a Lemon wallet user and they took over updated the app to lifelock and my credit card info was still there. But on the latest update I cannot access their service anymore where my username and password doesn't work. I need to delete my credit cards details and I'm stuck now. What if someone manages to get access to this account how should I know?! Won't this defeats the purpose?!

michael ciabocchi
July 10th, 2014

i signed up for lifelock ultimate 1 day ago. was sent a tem id and password, got logged in. after successfully changing my ID to my email, i could not chaNge the temp password because the system was down. today i started the process again, all was smooth until i was asked 3 questions and whether they related to me( street name etc) and how much was my mo bill for the last car leased or bought. (seperated from my wife,i tried calling her because u have a whopping 5 minutes to answer questions...it's natural that some spouse pay bills and the other does not know or remember the amount.. i tried reaching my wife, unable, so i guessed. i was wrong. i was given 1 chance to answer another qustion which was what state was my ssn related To. had the right answer, got a notice sorry, we can't verify your id ,call this number. i cAll the number explain the issue, i'm then asked to answer a series of questions related to my credit report such as who is my mortgage with (my loan has been bot and sold at least 5x since i took it out) i don't pay most bills so i stated i would probably not be able to answer Some things because my wife pays a good majority and i don't have a clue how much my utility bill may be. so iasked if i could conference in my wife to help me answer questions and was told no, you have to call back wioth her on the phone. what? i can't conference her in, don't live with her so how do i call back with her on the phone, meet her and share a cell phone and answer questions. ? what's the difference between caling back with her already conferenced in and being physically with her? so i was told if i tried and answered incorrecty i would have to furnish a copy of my credit report(really?) or verify my id with a utility bill(it's in my wife's name so i have no utility bill in my name) and some other things. i asked if i could cancel, but before that's done can i try the process again. i was told no. unfortunately some couples seperate or get divorced and lets say the husband continues to provide financial support, which is not an issue) but doesn't know who the mortgage is paid to or other questions related to bills THAT I PROVIDE $ FOR BUT DON'T PHYSICALLY PAY , HENCE I MIGHT NOT KNOW THE AMOUNT OF THE UTILITY BILL, OR WHO HOLDS MY MORTGAGE, OR THE PAYMENT ON MY LAST CAR LOAN OR LEASE PAYMENT BECAUSE MY WIFE PAYS THEM, I PROVIDE THE $$> HOW CAN U POSSIBLY ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS, AND IF U CANNOT, JUST WASTE MORE TIME, SIGN UP TO A CREDIT BUREAU AND GET A CREDIT REPORT AND SENT IT OVER AND YOU'LL HEAR FROM US..WHEN? A WEEK, A MONTH A YEAR. WELL SIR AFTER YOU ANSWERED 1 QUSTION WRONG NEAR THE END YOU COULD HAVE HIT THE BACK BUTTON AND RETRIED, REALLY? WHERE DID IT SAY THAT. IT DOESN'T..IT TAKES YOU TO THE 4TH QUESTION ABOUT WHERE YOU SSN#(STATE) ORIGINATED FROM)...THAT'S WHERE I GOT BOUNCED. ROUGHLY BETWEEN LAST EVENING AND THIS AM I SPENT 2-3 HOURS TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT. $25 BUCKS A MONTH. I WOULD NOT PAY A DOLLAR FOR THE SERVICE , WHICH I COULDN'T DO ANYWAY BECAUSE I CAN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT SEPERATED COUPLES OR DIVORCED COUPLES MIGHT NOT KNOW...GOOD LUCK LIFE LOCK...IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOES, UNFORTUNATELY SEPERATED, DON'T WASTE 3 HOURS AND LOTS OF HEADACHES. ONE DEPT HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE OTHER ONE MAY ASK YOU. IT'S NOT SEAMLESS, IT'S SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, BUT NOT MY CUP OF TEA... LIFELOCK, LISTEN CLOSELY, FROM THE MARRIAGE FOUNDATION, BASED ON CURRENT RATES OF DIVORCE, 39% OF COUPLES WILL DIVORCE. COUPLES THAT SURVIVE THE FIRST DECADE FACE IDENTICAL RATES OF DIVORCE REGARDLESS OF WHEN MARRIED. 1 IN 5 OCCUR AFTER 20 YEARS AND ON AND ON..YOU ARE MISSING A DEMOGRAPHIC THAT REALLY BOGGLES MY MIND THAT NO ONE IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT HAS FIGURED OUT. IF I CAN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT FINANCES, HOW CAN I EVER BE APPROVED FOR YOUR SERVICE. I ANSWER 2 OUT OF 3 CORRECTLY , WAS GIVEN, I THOUGHT A CHANCE AT REDEMTION BY CORRECTLY ANSWERING THE 4TH TO NO AVAIL AND CANCELLED MY "MEMBERSHIP" OH YEAH "ON A PRO RATA BASIS" SINCE SIGNING UP..THAT WAS ABOUT 20 HOURS AGO. CAVEAT EMPTOR

[email protected]
April 28th, 2014

I've been looking into this type of ID prtection....after reading the reviews, especially about customer service, it sounds like LifeLock is the way to go.

dom cappuccilli
April 18th, 2014

I have life-lock it's awesome...wouldn't change it ever.

helen blowers
April 4th, 2014

I was leary of signing up with life lock, but after a freind had his identity stolen, i decided $99 a year was well worth it ! I have only joined , but found the customer service to be outstanding, they were patient and helpful about by paranoia, and not very computer literate ways! so far so good!!!

Mary Davis
April 2nd, 2014

Great company; has alerted me appropriately. Highly recommend./

[email protected]
March 14th, 2014

I'm a retired portfolio manager, and I recommend all my family, friends, and past clients use these guys. Love mine. I've got too many assets to protect to go with a company that hasn't been around as long as LifLock.

Ross L. Smith
May 24th, 2016

I recently had a person try to use my credentials at Verizon. Fortunately for me LifeLock was there for me and saved me a whole lot of grief by intercepting this attempt and stopping it. LifeLock set up a conference call with a LifeLock rep., Verizion and myself. By Lifelock's actions my credit rating was not affected. The people at LifeLock were very courteous, friendly and helpful.