Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring. LifeLock services millions of members and provides identity theft protection to individuals, families, and businesses. According to LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the abilities to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. LifeLock will send fraud alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems. Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 10% off a LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Recovery Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens. LifeLock customers can receive credit monitoring services from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), internet scanning and dark web monitoring, data breach notifications, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more. Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help provide each customer with the protection and security they are looking for.

Recovery Services

In the event that a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, LifeLock offers a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. The company provides limited power of attorney/time with restoration specialists and lost wallet protection. LifeLock also assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, LifeLock will also work with customers with pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

LifeLock offers up to $1 million in its million dollar protection package, which covers up to $2,000 in replacement of lost or stolen documents, up to $2,500 in traveling expenses, up to $6,000 in lost wages, up to $6,000 in elderly and child care, up to $10,000 in fraudulent withdrawals, and up to $1 million in legal services in the event of identity theft.

24/7 Live Member Support

LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The company will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the situation. LifeLock will monitor customers' information around-the-clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind. LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing. Meanwhile, some other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. LifeLock's pro-rated refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options to choose from: the LifeLock Standard plan that costs $9.99 a month, the LifeLock Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 a month, and the LifeLock Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month. Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 10% off of all LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number alerts and credit alerts. Within the industry, LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and security.

Mobile App

Customers are able to get the LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on-the-go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.  With the LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus. According to the LifeLock website, the mobile app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts." Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

No Antivirus Software

In contrast to many other identity theft protection companies, LifeLock does not provide customers with antivirus software to protect sensitive data on their personal computers from identity thieves. Identity thieves often target personal computer systems which means that LifeLock customers will need to pay personal out-of-pocket expenses for additional identity theft protection in regard to antivirus software. Some other companies in the identity theft protection industry offer antivirus software within their standard plan/package to save customers personal expense and to provide further identity protection.

The Bottom Line

LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including lost wallet protection to those who have fallen victim of identity theft or fraud. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service. The company's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers lost or stolen documents, wages, and more. LifeLock also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed mobile app, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

LifeLock has three identity theft protection options that can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other fraud alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc. The one major downside of the company is that it does not seem to provide antivirus software which limits some LifeLock account members from additional identity protection as they would have to pay out-of-pocket expenses to get antivirus software. Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information, LifeLock is a great company to choose from.

*Coverage for lawyers and experts, up to $1 million for all plans, if needed. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal.

View Best Identity Theft Protection Companies

4.0

greg rhodes
October 25th, 2016 Irving, TX

Member for 4 years. Had SSN stolen and no help or advice. Just learned that wife (also a member) had SSN stolen last year (discovered through credit check) and no alert or info from Lifelock. Called to ask and was given std info spiel on services and disclaimer. Cancelled account. No alerts, no agent, no advice, no help.

Craig
October 18th, 2016 Boise, ID

So far, so good! I have been a member of LifeLock for over 3 years. In that time they have sent me over a dozen different notifications regarding attempts on my identity. In each and every case, a resolution was made, keeping my credit safe. I have been very pleased with their performance on my behalf.

Neil C Dunn
September 26th, 2016 Concord, NC

Get an alert to call them and there is never anyone to talk to. Been a member for years and will be cancelling. They are a JOKE!

Alice
September 5th, 2016 Albany, CA

When I was a victim of identity fraud/theft it was almost impossible for me to reach somebody who was supposed to be my "agent". And when I finally got a real person, due only to my demanding to speak to a person, she was hurried and rude and unhelpful. I honestly don't don't what I will do now.I agree with Jeff's description of their terrible customer service.

Jeff
August 1st, 2016 Houston, TX

I had an issue with someone opening a fraudulent credit card in my name. I had LifeLock for over 6 years when this occurred. LifeLock sent an alert within a couple of hours of the credit inquiry. That is the good part. Other than sending me an alert about the credit inquiry, they really were no help with anything else. Their customer service is very inefficient and frustrating to deal with. They seem to be compartmentalized regarding their operation and no person I spoke with knew what the other was doing. When I called I always talked to a new person who had not reference for my issue, and I had to keep regurgitating the facts over and over again. LifeLock's 1 Million insurance will not cover any legal fees if you plan on bringing an action against the credit card company, who in my case was grossly negligent. I called the credit card company myself, but got the run around. I then contacted the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and made an online complaint through them. Believe it or not, I got an email from the executive office of the credit card company within 48 hours referencing my complaint with the CFPB, and after a week or so the credit card company acknowledged their mistake. IMHO, LifeLock's service is overpriced for what you get compared to other service providers.

Jamie Chambers
July 25th, 2016 North Augusta, SC

Life lock is hands down the best in the industry! I receive both email and text message alerts. I can honestly say I feel more secure knowing I am protected by this service. Someone tried obtaining a credit card with my stolen information, life lock immediately contacted me, giving me the information I needed to contact the proper authorities. I have told all my family and friends to use life lock, and will continue to do so! Thank you life lock you have given me peace of mind.

Nicholas Roberts
June 29th, 2016

The service costs too much to add children. Additionally, they don't support accounts with multi-factor authentication well. If your bank or credit card company uses multi-factor authentication (a username and password, and then a security question) you will have to babysit your LifeLock account on a regular basis (multiple times a week). They support a single question, however the next time that security question rotates to a different question, you will have to log in to LifeLock to change your answer again. Furthermore, they are usually slow to get alerts. They usually lag 24-48 hours behind any transaction made, sometimes longer. If you want to get an alert within hours or minutes of a transaction, look elsewhere.

MS Smith
June 20th, 2016

The customer service is HORRIBLE. I spoke with 3 different people at lifelock. None of them could answer questions I had intelligently. I was enrolling 3 members of our company due to a security breach. We had to hang up and call back for each one. By the time we got to the 3rd member we decided to go online and enroll. After enrolling him online we printed the receipt which contained ALL of his personal information. I have to turn this receipt into the Finance Dept. That just doesn't seem very secure to me from a company that prides itself on protecting your ID.

John R.
June 15th, 2016

Terrible service. When I watched their infomercials they show a group of people in a room and when they try to access their accounts, everyone with Lifelock got a text message within seconds of the attempt. In reality, whenever a questionable charge hit my accounts, it took Lifelock a MINIMUM of 24 hours to notify me. In some instances, especially on weekends or holidays, it would take up to 72 hours to notify me. A lot of damage can be done to your account in 24 to 72 hours. I lost confidence in this service quickly. Calls to LifeLock Customer Service were answered with comments like this slow service is normal. They didn't know what I was talking about when I cited their advertising. I did a better job myself by just checking my banking online daily. I would see things posted to it within minutes of charges being placed. Why it should take LifeLock days to notify me is unconscionable...and deceptive advertising in my opinion.

lee
June 6th, 2016 Apopka, FL

Had a problem and Lifelock did absolutely nothing except tell me how to fix on my own unless I wanted to hire outside help

Darlene
May 25th, 2016

I don't know what you are doing for me. I see no activity on this website since April 2014!! Nothing is up-to-date as far as my financial activity. I've been a victim of tax fraud (for the last two tax filing years) and identify theft using my social security number and other personal information, which I reported to you. It's getting hard to justify this expense if I see no action.

Ronny Voltz
May 25th, 2016

My Wells Fargo acct was compromised three times in March.Someone cashed 3 bogus checks that I did not write. Wells Fargo put the money back into my business savings acct. and reimbursed the fees that were charged against my acct. Last year $6,000.00 dollars of bogus checks were written on the same acct. I was reimbursed everytime by Wells Fargo. Lifelock does not seem to be working for me. Someone also tried to access my Pay Pal acct from Venzuela, but they stopprd it.

Darrin Campo
May 25th, 2016

I am a physician and had recently been informed that someone had filed a fraudulent tax return in my name. I had noticed on another credit site that there was an alert for an identity validation for Green Dot, which is the company that a lot of these people use to get their fraudulent tax returns. I had noticed that I received no alert from LifeLock regarding this. When I called a representative to ask about this, the only answer that I could get was "we can't find everything." This wa a a less than satisfactory response to my question as to how Free Credit Report.com could get this and Lifelock couldn't. I would think for the amount of money we pay a month for this "protection" that someone either should have been aware of this alert, or at the very least given me a better explanation as to why this was missed. I am very dissatisfied with the response I was given and the overall uncaring attitude that the representative had to my concerns about this serious fraud which is very concerning to me.

Doug Davis
May 25th, 2016

My wife and have used Life Lock about 5 yrs, we travel a lot and they have checked our travel to make sure it was us doing the traveling. This past year they stopped a business from opening an account using my SS. As it turned out my SS and their Fed Tax ID # were same, but when its written out there is - after the first 2 numbers.

Lee
May 25th, 2016

Even though I daily check on bank credit card balances and spending it still bothered me that someone could steal my ID and open a new account for which I would have no knowledge of. Finally I decided to open a different credit card account to take advantage of better terms. The application for the account was approved and the card was sent to me. Much to my surprise Lifelock informed me that a new account had been opened in my name the very next day. Happily I was able to report that yes I had opened that account. It did resolve my fears that if someone were to attempt to open a new account under my ID that I would be notified of the action. I am a very satisfied customer of Lifelock and plan to stay with them forever. Lee

Janelle Evans
May 25th, 2016

I couldn't be happier with the services and help. I am so impressed with life lock. I went into my bank to apply for a loan once and before I walked out of the bank , life lock was calling to confirm it was me applying for the loan. Impressive!! I sleep well knowing that life lock is watching out for me from that day on. Since then, I've been notified when credit bureaus were pulling my credit rating. It was my own fault but life lock helped me through this mess of a problem o got myself into. I appreciated the kindness.

Mike and Linda
May 25th, 2016

I woke up recently one Saturday morning to a LifeLock alert that someone was trying to open a line of credit with my personal information. That was followed by four more notifications. In the same time frame, my wife had three fraud attempts. We immediately contacted LifeLock and the support never stopped. By the end of the week, all fraud attempts had been terminated, the Resolution department had contacted the credit bureaus for an extended fraud alert on my accounts, and requests were placed to have the inquiries removed from our files. I'd have never known until it was too late if LifeLock hadn't been on watch for me. I stood the watch in defense of our nation for almost 30 years...I'll never have the words to describe the feeling of relief I have for the support I got from LifeLock when I needed them most to safeguard the financial security my wife and I have established throughout our working lives. Thank you LifeLock for standing the watch!

Joan Mueller
May 25th, 2016

I have had accounts being hacked into in the past and it was a nightmare. It was happening every couple of months. Since then I've had other identity protection plans, but Lifelock far surpasses them. It's such a relief that I don't have to worry about it anymore. Your representatives are very professional and they are on it without delay. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Bobby Jones
May 25th, 2016

LifeLock is a great service if you want to insure that a fraudulent conniving wife won't use your SSN, name and steal money from your bank accounts! ask me and I will testify concerning how wonderful LifeLock is. They will definitely alert you and keep you advised as well as mediate to the proper sources and find answers. I would recommend them instantly

Don
May 25th, 2016

I had a real close call years ago. I just was changing my password and credit card with a company. About 3 hrs later I was called about a suspicious attempt to buy tickets to Egypt?. I was lucky that my bank just so happen to be on the ball. After all of this squirming and worry. I spoke with my bank and they told me of Life Lock. Now I feel confident that they are covering me. I made a small credit purchased and they actually notified me of the transaction. Which proved to me they were watching for my best interest.

Frank P.
May 25th, 2016

When my identity was stolen I felt helpless, it was a nightmare! I called lifelock and they helped me right away. I was alerted when someone tried to open accounts in my name. They helped me resolve the problems by contacting the companies. The agents are friendly and knowledgable and they put you at ease right away. I will be a lifelong customer!! Highly recommend lifelock to everyone.

Shirlee
May 25th, 2016

When my husband and I purchased a new car last year our salesman did the usual "I just have to check a few things, and I'll be right back" then in less than five minutes my husband and I both got a text on our cell phones letting us know someone was attempting to check our credit. We looked at each other and cracked up laughing! We love you Life Lock?

Alvin Clemmer
May 25th, 2016

I have had lifelong for approx 10 yrs. I have never applied for a credit card, bought a new phone plan, or made an out of state purchase with my credit card, without receiving an alert from lifelock, telling me of the transaction. Over these years of service from lifelock I have come to see them as efficient. I do all in my power to protect my identity, and I feel lifelock is there backing me up and making my identity more secure. Anytime the topic of identity security comes up, I always suggest that, along with doing your own "due diligence", you need to get lifelock.

Michael B.
May 25th, 2016

I needed a New AC Unit for the House because it was just getting to Hot and the one we had was way, way, to small... I went to a Large Do -it-Yourself Store and made the Purchase... well, I had not even made it out the Door and my Cell Phone rang, it was LifeLock asking me if I just made the Purchase...of course, if I did not it was to late but, with the Warning, I could at least stop everything in it's Tracks and get my money back after the proper proceedures.... Thanks, LifeLock, more than once you have emailed me or called for verification....Thanks Again... Michael B...

Dina tuttle
May 25th, 2016

I have been a member of LifeLock for 2 years now and with every issue I have had since I signed up has been handled with the utmost care and respect. The latest issue has been a very persistent person, calling and the final straw with the email. The rep that I discussed this with was concerned and handled the situation with the most professionalism I could have asked for. I will continue my membership and have already recommended LifeLock to many of my co-workers. Thank you for service.

James L. Wallace
May 25th, 2016

When someone filed a fraudulent unemployment claim, using my name and soc sec number, I contacted LifeLock. I became a member and since then LifeLock notified me when someone, not me, tried to get a cell phone under my name. LifeLock took action immediately, asking if I was the one applying for the cell phone. When I said no, LifeLock handled the matter quickly and completely.

Verma Sweet
May 25th, 2016

Lifelock called me on a Saturday morning personal no recorder a live person, asking about activities going on with our credit. The things they saw was shocking and made me sick to stomach. Someone had gotten my information and start purchasing things all across the United States. Lifelock walked us through the steps we needed to take. Contact the police to file a report, our credit cards, banks and they took over. We was updated weekly sometimes twice a week of what was happen with fixing my credit. It was a very stressful time, but they FIXED IT. Thanks Lifelock we couldn't or haven't stop singing your prays. Verma Sweet

B Palmer
May 25th, 2016

Two years ago my wife and I traveled all over the U.S. This meant using our credit cards in several different places in the country. We also applied to open two new cards sponsored by different hotel chains for convenience. Each time we did that, LifeLock called me (and also e-mailed me) to ask if I was the one who applied for the cards. This was within a few hours after the application was submitted. That's great service making us feel safer.

Ken S.
May 25th, 2016

Following a theft of my identity, I was told about LifeLock by the police officer who took my report who also used LifeLock. When my wife was in a major department store re-establishing her credit card, she received a call from LifeLock stating someone was in this store attempting to open a credit card in her name. She told them it was her. I was very impressed and one could NOT receiver faster or better service

Hayden
May 25th, 2016

Lifelock alerted me to a traffic violation with my matching name & birthdate on a ticket in Nevada - however I was never there at the time of the ticket. I have contacted Clark County fraud division to report this as fradulent, and they are checking it out.. Thanks Lifelock for immediate notification of this incident..

M Lieb
May 25th, 2016

In today's cyber environment, not having an insurance policy to protect your identity such as LifeLock is foolish. I am a recent victim of Identity Theft and LifeLock swiftly moved into action, notified me, aligned the credit boroughs and had the situation well at hand within 2 days of the occurrence.

April
May 25th, 2016

Don't wait until something happens to get Lifelock. I had a small incident occur that forced me to reevaluate the vulnerability of my credit. I immediately signed up for Lifelock. That was almost two years ago. I am very pleased with the reports, the notifications and the well trained personnel that you may have to speak to from time to time. I will never be without it.

William Frank
May 25th, 2016

LifeLock was quick to pick up on my SSAN in a most unusual way. My numbers were being used to start a new business. After working with me, the pros at LifeLock deciphered the connection and gave me an ALL CLEAR. That kind of attention to detail makes me rest easy. I share this story with family and friend and my dependence on LifeLock for personal security.

Charles Diffey
May 25th, 2016

After being enrolled in LifeLock for over seven years I finally had cause for contacting their Customer Support. I was not disappointed. Although the cryptic message that I initially received from LifeLock was confusing and curt once I contacted Customer Support I received a response the following day that explained the initial message as well as why it was cryptic and curt to the untrained eye. I appreciated the fact that not only was I informed that my identity and credit were not in any danger but what the message meant, how the information had been collected and how I may see variations of the information in the future. This explanation not calmed my current concerns but prepared me for how to understand future reports without undue panic and fear that my information has been compromised.

Forrest West
May 25th, 2016

I do all I can to protect myself but glad to have this service as a backup. Thankfully, no identity thefts reported so far but when I had to provide my SSN for companies approving my credit to open an account, LifeLock notified me when the inquires were made.

Manuel Gonzalez
May 25th, 2016

Words are inadequate to express my gratitude for helping me with a year-long identity theft issue. After a detailed conversation with your resolution specialist, Valarie, I was given precise information that will help me resolve this long-standing problem. LifeLock, you are a LifeSaver!! My husband and I are retired, living on a fixed income. Even the slightest disruption in our finances is traumatizing, especially when it comes from malevolent thieves. Thank you, again. Mr. & Mrs. Manuel Gonzalez

D A Kerby
May 25th, 2016

I had already called Western Union to report a problem, and had called Chase regarding the credit card that was used with Western Union. When I called Lifelock, they gave me the assurance that I had done the right thing, and put my claim/experience into my file. Whatever you do, if someone calls and says there is a problem with your computer, do not be pulled into their scam. I was lucky and it only cost me $200, but these scammers had already charged over $3600 to my card, which I will be refunded, or at least not charged with.

P W Luns
May 25th, 2016

I have been with Lifelock for several years, and I know the security it provides me and my family. (Short story) My son-in-law, 9 years ago was a victim of idenity theft. They opened a bank account in his name and wrote $1,000's in bad checks. Also got credit cards and run them to the limit. Thank God my son in law, with the exspense of a lawyer, he spent only one night in jail. He was relieved of any financial responsibity. But to this day, he can't get a credit card, bank account. His financial life was destroyed. They live doing everything in his wifes name only. Lifelock is the best way to stop this from happening to you. I hope this review helps at least one person. God bless.

Barbara Sue Dailey
May 25th, 2016

I thought I was to smart to be conned but recently I got a call and the caller made me believe he was from MicroSoft. He told me some changes needed to made to my pc. He was telling me on the phone what to do, then I saw him take control of my pc, then I knew he was a hacker and he had control of all my pass words and my debit card. I told him I had to get off for about 30 minuts to help my neighbor and told him to call back then. At that point I called LifeLock and the man I talked with was so sweet. He told me I needed to call the bank immediately to get anotoher debit card and to change all my passwords Which I did. But most of all the man I talked with at Life Lock calmed my fears and helped me to calm down. Best counselor I've ever had. By the time the hacker called back, Life Lock had helped me to take care of everything so I didn't answer the phone.The man I talked with at Life Lock told me he would be monitoring my account closely. Thank you Life Lock! I know you are taking good care of me.

Mrs. R.
May 25th, 2016

We bought and financed a new car. We were inundated with alerts from Life Lock as the dealer, besides himself and without our knowing, contacted 5 lenders to get the best rate. We thought that someone else was buying a vehicle but on our dime. Glad to know Life Lock does not sleep and stays on the job!

Scott W.
May 25th, 2016

Contacted a LifeLock representative described how my private information had been compromised. The rep had made suggestions to prevent future issues and recommended a plan based on information we provided. LifeLock had assisted us with any questions we had based on reports provided. We now feel like we are better protected.

Julie B.
May 25th, 2016

I signed up for Lifelock because I had experienced a number of credit card breaches, and thank goodness. Within a few weeks I had received an alert that someone had been opening up lines of credit under my identity. Within 24 hours of identifying the issue, I was on the phone with a Lifelock representative who was helping me address the issues. Lifelock has been my life-saver!

Claire A. Duprey
May 25th, 2016

I am very happy knowing my identity is protected. I keep telling my friends that for the money I spend on having you protect me is very reasonable compared to constantly calling your bank when you think your card has been compromised. I like that I receive monthly updates. I just renewed for my second year.

Peter Mizrahi
May 25th, 2016

Last year shortly after joining LifeLock after being with another identity theft company, we renewed are Sears Credit card after it had become inactive for lack of use. We bought a new refrigerator at our Sears store, renewed our card by reapplying for a Sears new card. Later that afternoon we received a telephone call alert from LifeLock asking us to go to the website and confirm if this was a legitimate transaction by me or not. Needless to say it was legitimate. How is that for service and quick monitoring of my account ?

Jay Barton
May 24th, 2016

I am very happy with Lifelock Advantage. I have had for many years and it has always delivered as advertised! I have received notifications on 3 occasions so I know it does work. As a CPA I talk to clients constantly and about their fear of theft of financial info and identity and I always recommend Lifelock based on my personal experience

Myrle
May 24th, 2016

Life Lock called me with in half hour of my credit being checked. As I had not applied for any large purchase I was of course concerned. They quickly lead me through a series of questions and then with a little more checking were able to tell me exactly where the credit check had come from. I was relieved to know the name of the company, since I had spoken with them a few days earlier and did not realize they would need to check my credit history. After speaking with the company I told them of Life Locks alert and asked if they ever had to check it again to notify me they were doing so. They also asked how I liked Life Lock other clients of theirs had inquired about it. I could then tell them, with my first time experience regarding Life Lock, I recommended they encourage other clients to check them out.

Stephen D'Onofrio
May 24th, 2016

Being a LifeLock member during my experience with identity fraud has been a godsend. The individuals from the LifeLock Resolution dept, both Shaleen and Sue, have been exceptional in their knowledge, professionalism and thoroughness. They have surpassed my expectations for service. It is a pleasure to work with such capable professionals. My sincerest thanks to them and LifeLock with hopes that we have been successful in preventing any further problems. I am very Happy that I am a LifeLock member. Stephen D'Onofrio

Grace
May 24th, 2016

I am so glad I am a Life Lock member. I sleep well knowing that they are protecting me. I would definitely recommend to everyone to become a Life Lock member. When my husband passed away a few years ago someone got hold of my social and filed taxes. Right then an there I called Life Lock and I am so glad I did.

Eulyess Clark
May 24th, 2016

I have enjoy having the ability to know that someone is watching out after my credit. When I applied for a credit loan just a few minutes later LifeLock let me know about the new transaction and wanted to know if I was responsible for the transaction. So LifeLock is really on top of my personal information and doing a really good job. Great!

Chuck H.
May 24th, 2016

I can speak only to those services I have used so far which are primarily the Credit Reports and scanning for activity on my identity. These appear to be first rate. The fifth star is reserved should I actually have an identity theft issue. I have spoken with customer service once and had my concerns quickly resolved. The representative was top notch. She was cordial and very easy to understand (no heavy accent, no rigid adherence to a script and no geek speak).