Best Company Guarantee NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

6.7

Spencer K.

Good customer service. The price is cheap whcih is what i need. THe real reason I signed up with these guys is because of the $1million insurance. That seemed to me a no brainer. A ton of insurance in case something terrible happens with my ID.

Gregory Anderson

I would like to thank the great state of South Carolina for losing my personal information. I would also like to thank LifeLock for stopping the person who tried to get three credit cards within a two hours using my personal information which South Carolina lost.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I have had LifeLock for me and my family for a couple years now. Before signing up I was skeptical that I would even use it. LifeLock has helped my family out 3 different times with people trying to steal our identity and social security numbers. I know that I would have spent a ton of money and a lot of time if we didn't have LifeLock. Get it if you don't have it!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I feel very secure with LIfeLock. They are combined with Norton Security that detects spyware and viruses. LifeLock makes me feel safe because that worry is off my shoulders. They detect things like Unauthorized usps address change or information on the dark web. All kinds of crazy stuff out there, go to sleep at night feeling safe and protected with LifeLock.

DB Boynton Beach, FL

On Nov 5th I became aware of someone attempting to create a Lifelock account using my virtual Master card debit card on PayPal. I contacted Norton and they said I had to contact PayPal to get the charge denied. PayPal generated a dispute and unbelievably allowed the charge to go through today denying my claim. This even though the person who signed up for the Lifelock had an email address in Russia and I clearly live in the US. Since this morning I have called Lifelock twice. The first time, I spoke to support and while waiting for 30 minutes for a Supervisor to get on the call, the call was disconnected. I called a second time and spoke to a support person in what was supposed to be the Cyber Security department and a case was created. I was on hold for another ½ hour until Ian came back on the line and said he could not get a Supervisor on the line and said they would call me back. That was 4 hours ago. In the meantime, I have no idea what the Russian hacker is attempting. I want someone to contact me immediately and help me deal with this. Preferably someone from the US who has the power to get this done.

Rosie Ewing Houston, TX

The product does the job as far as I can tell. However, they are constantly asking me to purchase add-ons. I feel as if I was baited and now being asked to switch. I don't think I will be renewing my subscription because of the way they market and sell the product.

Fernando

It is great not having to worry if someone is using my info. Now a days it seems so easy for someone to steal your identity. Life lock takes away the worry.

Dr Al Sarno Overland Park, KS

For a low annual fee they provide a great deal of peace of mind. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the information provided is very helpful to stay safe.

L Turner Avon, IN

Purchased NortonLifeLock with my Norton VPN and they survace is top notch. Feeling safe about my information is important. They offer monitoring for credit.

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

NortonLifeLock has been very helpful to us and gives us a great sense of security and protection. Great easy online system to walk you through and set up

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I attempted to become a customer, but wasn't comfortable with the level of security. I was recommended by a friend, so I thought I would try it, but it wasn't very user friendly and didn't give me a secure feeling. If I'm going to entrust all of my information with an online company, I think there should be a customer service person involved.

Craig Boise, ID

So far, so good! I have been a member of LifeLock for over 3 years. In that time they have sent me over a dozen different notifications regarding attempts on my identity. In each and every case, a resolution was made, keeping my credit safe. I have been very pleased with their performance on my behalf.

Jeff Houston, TX

I had an issue with someone opening a fraudulent credit card in my name. I had LifeLock for over 6 years when this occurred. LifeLock sent an alert within a couple of hours of the credit inquiry. That is the good part. Other than sending me an alert about the credit inquiry, they really were no help with anything else. Their customer service is very inefficient and frustrating to deal with. They seem to be compartmentalized regarding their operation and no person I spoke with knew what the other was doing. When I called I always talked to a new person who had not reference for my issue, and I had to keep regurgitating the facts over and over again. LifeLock's 1 Million insurance will not cover any legal fees if you plan on bringing an action against the credit card company, who in my case was grossly negligent. I called the credit card company myself, but got the run around. I then contacted the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and made an online complaint through them. Believe it or not, I got an email from the executive office of the credit card company within 48 hours referencing my complaint with the CFPB, and after a week or so the credit card company acknowledged their mistake. IMHO, LifeLock's service is overpriced for what you get compared to other service providers.

Mary B

I ran into a problem the other day and when I called, someone named Cris answered and I could hear other people in the background talking which is not usual. I asked for some info which he seemed to not want to give but when I asked the second time, he did. He then asked me if I now wanted to add my husband.... I don't have one of those, so now I'm suspicious, and now I can't get through to them by e mail... think maybe they've got a problem.

Justin

They are good about alerting you of credit issues and registered sex offenders in your area. I have been very satisfied with there service. However Billing ins a nightmare. It is Automated and only automated. There is no way for you to pay your bill if the card you have on file with them is declined payment for some reason. I tried calling customer service to pay and also tried logging in to pay through my account on there website. It only allows automated payments. in the mean time they call several times a day saying that they are going to cancel my protection yet they are unable to take payment. What kind of crap is that!!! And the customer service rep hung up on me when I called and was trying to pay my bill. No very happy about this.

Ann Beckmann

I received an email in French thanking me for opening an account with them. When I called in regards to this possible identity theft, I was told by the LifeLock representative, that they don't deal with outside the US, and that they could not help me. I find nothing in their advertising that indicates this coverage is only in the US. The equates to false advertising as far as I am concerned. Many of the cyber and phising attacks come from overseas. Perhaps they are making money off our fear instead of doing their job. I haven't heard any stories about people being helped by LifeLock to restore their Identities. When I called American Express, they took a report and told me they would research it and if they found fraud would pursue the matter. I don't even pay them to watch for Identity theft.

Ken Silver

LifeLock has done what they said they would do. They have sent notifications and called me to notify me of any new credit checks, account openings, sex offenders moving into nearby neighborhoods. Thanks LifeLock WELL worth the membership fee.

I'm a retired portfolio manager, and I recommend all my family, friends, and past clients use these guys. Love mine. I've got too many assets to protect to go with a company that hasn't been around as long as LifLock.

Linda

@ Jeff if there is something on your credit report you can file a letter of dispute with any of the 3 credit agencies. Go to their website and look up file a dispute. Good Luck.

TOMPSON R

Great experience. Had a notification after 3 months of service from some freaking server at Chili's that tried to sign up for an online gaming service!? WAT? THANK YOU LIFELOCK!

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I use LifeLock Identity theft protection, My mother had her identity stolen years ago and she wishes that she had something like this so I make sure to carry it. LifeLock's agents were helpful in helping me decide how much coverage I needed based on my risk so that I didn't overpay for insurance

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are happy to hear that our specialists provided the level of service you expected. We value you as a member. Sincerely, Autumn Moore NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I trust my protection with LifeLock. We used to have Norton but now they are one company giving me all the protection I need. I have identity protection as well as protection for my devices and when I am online I have privacy protection as well. I feel very safe with the Norton technology and with that antivirus software!

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your LifeLock membership in place. Thank you for choosing LifeLock, I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Kristen Tifft LifeLock Product Support Analyst

Sep. 25th, 2019

Craig Orem, UT

LifeLock has been awesome in the time I have had a subscription. They have already taken care of one circumstance that would have been a headache. The price is next to nothing compared to what they cover. I will always use LifeLock!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used LifeLock when I had some of my information stolen and my identity compromised. They helped me to make sure no one was using my information for their gain and they tried to but LifeLock warned me and I was ahead of the bad guys. Great service for a good price.

Dean Ogden, UT

LifeLock is such a mental relief. When you hear about people getting their identities stolen on a daily basis its hard to not want a product that takes care of things. I love the price and alerts that I receive when things are out of place. I have added my whole family to my plan and that will tell you what I think of LifeLock.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Overall great experience working with LifeLock. Its nice to know that your identity is being protected 100% of the time. The pricing is great for the services offered and I will continue to use this service. Everything is clearly outlined on their website and its very easy to know exactly what you are signing up for.

Jeff B Orem, UT

LifeLock helps with peace of mind knowing that if your identity is ever compromised they will take care of it. They offer a very extensive amount of methods to make sure that your identity is safe. The price is great and the level of customer service is more than expected. I highly recommend LifeLock to anyone.

Brennan Orem, UT

A must have is the best way to explain it. I have had LifeLock for a while now and they helped me deal with an identity theft situation. They were able to resolve it quickly without me having to go out of my way. I can only imagine the nightmare it would have taken for me to face the situation without LifeLock.

Brody B Orem, UT

Great product for peace of mind! LifeLock has a great service for a great price. With so many data breaches happening every year its nice to know that my identity is protected with LifeLock. I would highly recommend this service to absolutely everyone!

Rosie Ewing Houston, TX

Norton sells a basic service and then pushes a lot of add-ons after purchase. In my opinion I have false sense of actual security with their product.

Janet Skubik Minneapolis, MN

I have been a member for over 10 years. Is it worth it? No!!! I just called because Vanguard opened up 5 bank accounts under my name and they are not able to help unless I can call the Bankcorp they opened and get information on a accounts I did not open. I have the advanced LifeLock. How did they open 5 accounts and LifeLock not know? Asked for a survey and did not receive it.

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

It works. If you create an application, you'll be notified. Everything connected to your social security number is followed. Norton works!

TattTot Hampton, VA

Very bad, you will be wasting a lot of time. I was spent 2 days to get refund and dis-enroll. I spend 3 days attempting to add information to my case for Identity theft. The reps didn't believe and didn't add the police report numbers I provided them. Yesterday I was on the phone from 5 pm to 2:30 am . Today from 7:30 pm to 11:57 pm. The employees, give you an 8 digit case number and don't half the stuff you say to them in the notes. So i spend so much time recapping I forget what all questions I had. I asked for tutorials to understand the products I purchased to get more bang for my buck. I am tired so I requested full refund since they didn't do anything but take my money.

Reply from NortonLifeLock

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of NortonLifeLock! We would be happy to discuss your concerns in further detail. Please feel free to call us directly at the phone number below at your convenience or reply to this message with a good time for us to reach out to you and your best phone number to be contacted at. Sincerely, NortonLifeLock Member Services Office: 844-450-2556 Email: [email protected]

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Norton identity theft was perfect for me to keep my stuff a secret. The on call assistance was amazing for letting me know when something was handled and prices were cheap.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

LifeLock gave us an alert to let us know that our information had been breached long before Target/the US Government, and a few others even knew. Absolutely worth it!!

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your NortonLifeLock membership in place. Thank you for choosing NortonLifeLock, I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Autumn Moore NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

Jan. 30th, 2020

Diane Brown Prescott, AZ

Their customer service is poor. We wanted a list of all the payments we made to Lifelock since 2017 for the Equifax lawsuit. It was like pulling teeth to get a copy of my payments. First, I was told I could get it through the website, but it only gave me 2019's payments. I had to try 2 more times, talking to a customer service rep each time before they would send me a copy. As it turned out it took 48 hours to have it sent to my email. My husband had to get a copy too. He had to call 3 times to get any service. Two of the times they promised to send his payment record within 48 hrs, but he never got an email with the information. Today he called again requesting the info and this time it will come to his email within 7 to 14 days!! (How much do you want to bet he doesn't get it?) He asked to speak to the supervisor, but the supervisor was not there. I suggest getting Lifelock, only if you are sure you will never need to call their customer service because the workers are incompetent and that is the best I can say for them.

E Robbins Freeland, WA

My biggest complaint with LifeLock is that they only update the input from the three credit agencies once a year. Therefore, your credit score may not be very accurate. In fact, it's quite possible that your credit information shown on LifeLock could potentially be 11 - 12 months old.

Carl Saint Paul, MN

Lifelock used to be okay, but has gone downhill. Their customer service is poor. I recently got a scam phonecall from someone who says I signed up for their computer protection service and would be charged $200 if I didn't call to cancel. It wasn't evewn a toll free number. I called Lifelock to report it and for some reassurance that if they did get my information I would be covered. Instead I was told not to call that back as it was just phishing for information. But if they do charge me they obviously got my information from me when I "signed up" for it and I am responsible for the charge. So all some scammer has to do is tell Lifelock I "gave" them my information when I "signed up", and Lifelock will refuse to pursue it. I called back to speak to a supervisor but the second rep refused to get me one. The second person made me go through identifying myself even though their automated syatem had already done that. What am I paying them for if all an identity thief has to do is say I gave them my information?

Marie Tucson, AZ

Way too expensive for an ineffective service. My husband and I had about 5 id theft attempts in a year. Lifelock did not report One incident, but the banks/credit card companies did! Useless and overpriced. I signed up with Zander Insurance for a fraction of the price ($145/yr), and it includes my entire family, even minor children. Oh, and the credit card that was used for recurring billing was compromised too, and again Lifelock had no clue. Chase bank called me immediately and shut the card down.

Duane Stewart Houston, TX

When reviewing a major credit card statement online, I found 2 transactions that were unfamiliar and way out of character for my purchase history...foreign air travel...never previously used airline...foreign names used....high purchase amounts....last minute travel purchase! Lifelock has never sent a legitimate alert other than sex offenders thou I have several fraudulent purchases made on cards a year requiring cc changes. Now I am told by the foreign customer service representative that that my twice upgraded plan does not cover financial transactions and liability coverage is only $100,000. I have been a member for many years and when I initially signed up, the coverage was for transactions and $1M coverage and over the years I have upgraded to receive extra coverage benefits. I now see that my current upgraded plan does not exist and has been replaced by the advantage plan which has diminished benefits and have been encouraged to upgrade again to the next higher plan to receive the protection I had initially paid for and continued to upgrade to receive. I am finding that my membership fee is simply paying the premium for the insurance company that is ultimately responsible for fraud losses (if you can get them to cover them). Prices continue to go up (with new and wonderful plans) but coverage (if it really exists) is degraded...they keep moving the bar with each new plan. Will be canceling as I see no evidence of monitoring the several fraudulent transaction I get a year with extensive use of one credit card.

Linda Edwards Columbia, SC

You can make the experience better by posting this review for me and by making it so that I can login without use of social media. I had LifeLock for a very short time. Whether or not their services are effective, I cannot say, but use of my identity was rendered unto me alone before, while, and after giving them my business. I leave them one star because they sent me a letter through the post and in bold print was the phrase, "We miss you..." A company known to protect identities blatantly announces to anyone who happens to see your mail that your identity is not protected, therefore theirs for the compromising...? Bad form.

scot Hobert Burbank, CA

I am a current paying customer of LifeLock. On 9/14 I purchased a new car, within minutes of the auto dealership and JP Morgan Chase made an inquiry to my credit, CREDIT KARMA notified me of the inquiry stating who was checking my credit. LifeLock, even though they claim to have your back and notify you of such inquiries did not and has not since that date. I attempted to contact LifeLock by phone, good luck! They claim they are too busy right now due to the Equifax breach, I tried every which phone option to speak with a live person and kept getting their inept computer robot, when I finally got to an option I could wait to speak with a live person, I was told it was a 55 minute wait. I sent them a memo through their website, they have not answered, I tweeted to them, they have not answered and I sent a message through Facebook, they have not answered. This company is profiteering from the Equifax breach, they are instilling false security and they are not available to their consumers. It's obvious that they have not brought on additional people to handle the volume of calls and are just operating business as usual. I have filed a complaint with the State of California Attorney General for fraudulent business practices and with the BBB and will continue to post everywhere I can to warn hardworking people to not waste their money or time as this company does not do what they claim to do. You cannot even just go onto their website and cancel your subscription, you have to send them a memo and they will get back to you. Its a sham and they are a fraud people, save your money and use a company that actually does what they claim to.

William Yost Syracuse, NY

I joined Lifelock and on the site, there is a place to read your credit score. It says if your score does not show up in 24 hours to give them a call. It didn't and I did. I called at 5pm after work and after pushing through prompt after prompt was told to say my name clearly. They could not find my name, so I was put on hold. After 60 minutes (was told approximate wait time was 40) , I had to just call back another time; later at night this time and went throught the same thing, only this time I was told my approximate wait time was now 67 minutes. Couldn't do it. Throughout the week, the same scenario happened another 4 times until I FINALLY got someone...with a very think Indian accent I could hardly understand. All I got was fast talking and "um..." between every other word. Now on the site, it says "US based customer service"...yeah...okay. So after not being able to find me in the system, which was odd since they charged my card after all, he said he was going to pass me onto someone who could help. I got more prompts and was then told that my approximate wait time was 80 minutes. It was at this point that I said "forget it" and requested cancellation of my service. It wasn't worth the headache. They say the recent data breach with Equifax is the cause for such long hold times and I get that, but they should still have a team of people to deal with everyday membership issues so those of us who were not affected don't have to wait for almost 2 hours to get something done that takes less than 5 minutes. Really wanted to like this place, but I'm afraid it's a no.

AM Honolulu, HI

Ugh where do I start?? First of all, it took me seven separate calls / transfers at Lifelock to actually help me to finally open an account. How many staff members do you actually need to get an enrollment correct? I could not open an account on their website because "They could not verify my identity". Hm, normal, I changed my name, moved to several different locations within the last few years. Rep #1: I was on hold for about 30 minutes before someone answered. The rep had me spell out every single piece of personal information. Normal. Read me a ton of disclosures. She said she couldn't sign me up for the Ultimate Plus plan and could only sign me up for the Basic plan. But she could transfer me to Member services who would be able to upgrade my plan. Rep #2: So I got transferred, waited another 30 minutes on hold, and finally connected to someone. Member services told me they could not upgrade me to the Ultimate plan. They said they would delete my basic plan and start the process all over again. Read ALL of the disclosures again even though I said I already heard them and had me repeat ALL my personal information again. After all that, she still couldn't sign me up for the Ultimate plan because they couldn't "verify my identity". So we nixed the signup process. She said to call a credit bureau and confirm my information so next time I call Lifelock, I could give them the correct information. Note: All my information has been updated including my name on all government documents. Call #3: Credit bureau (not Equifax)- got to someone right away. The rep confirmed my new name, address, and phone number. Call #4: Called back Lifelock, waited 40 minutes this time for someone to take my call. Went through the enrollment process AGAIN. Yes all the *beep* disclosures (that could easily be read online, signed by me online, or sent to me after the call) were read to me AGAIN. I had to repeat ALL my information twice to the rep. Great fun. The rep said the same thing, sorry we can't sign you up for the Ultimate plan but we can sign you up for the basic. They went to confirm with their supervisor. "Oh the website is down now due to the large amount of users trying to enroll at the same time" she said. "Can you try again tomorrow morning?" Call #5: Next morning: Was on hold for 30 minutes again, the rep finally picked up, I said I had 5 minutes before my meeting started, I said I'm going to hang up. She said, "Its okay I can speed read the disclosures" She proceeded to read the disclosures extremely SLOW and took about 3 mins to do so. I gave her some of my information but had to go for my meeting and didn't have time for their shenanigans this time. Call #6: On hold for another 40 mins this time. Rep picked up and proceeded to go through the entire enrollment process again. Read ALL the *beep* disclosures (I hate them all now) and had me repeat my personal information twice AGAIN. She said she still couldn't sign me up for the Ultimate plan. She talked to the supervisor and said "Maybe we can trick the website and sign up your spouse as the primary and you as the secondary". So we did that. I gave all of the information and she said that now my spouse was the primary and I was the secondary on the account. But I wanted to be the primary, I didnt want my spouse to have to call in whenever I needed them to etc. I handle everything in the household. So she said she could transfer me to member services who could help me change the order of primary vs secondary on our account. Call #7: Transferred to member services (on hold for another 40 mins). Joe (the first coherent rep I spoke to throughout this whole process) said I didn't have an account setup for me. Just my spouse. OH WOW. NOT A SURPRISE. So the information from the rep on the previous call was ALL WRONG. She didn't sign me up for an account, just my spouse. Seriously?? So I went through the whole enrollment process again with Joe who actually helped me get a separate Basic plan (I am basically annoyed with everything and just settle for this plan already). He said I could cancel my spouse's plan if I didn't want it. BUT they needed my spouse to grant me third party access so I could cancel the account) And I didn't want a plan for my spouse (they didn't even want one after hearing about my issues with Lifelock) so I said I would call back with my spouse on the line later. Call #8 (Bonus call): I call back with my spouse on the line. Waited 30 minutes on hold, got hung up on, called back again, waited on hold for another 30 mins. I told the rep that my spouse was on the line this time and we needed to cancel the account. The rep needed to confirm a few qualifying questions and then I was given third party access to cancel. The rep said he couldn't find my billing information and needed to talk to the billing admin. Really?? I just gave all MY personal billing information to the rep yesterday to start the account, why did Lifelock not have it? Where did the information go? So I confirmed MY card that I used yesterday to start the account for my spouse. The rep still "couldn't find my information" but could "update the account" for me. WOW REALLY?? He then proceeded to ask me whether the full amount billed could be charged on my card and for me to respond with "Yes" or "No". I said "Well if there are no charges because I started this account yesterday then Yes" He said "I have to read the question again and you can only respond with Yes or No" At this point I am livid, the entire process was terrible. Finally got things taken care of and was happy to hang up, hoping never to talk to Lifelock again. In my opinion, the reps at Lifelock need training and they need to all be on the same page with procedures. Who ever manages this company really needs to learn how to operate an actual company. This type of situation would never fly with any company I see out there nowadays.

Em Spokane, WA

My husband called to get information on their services did not give our card information and said he needed time to talk to me & think about purchasing through them. He unfortunately did give his personal information though. What do I find today? $118.79 charge from Lifelock. We try calling to find out how they could charge our account and they keep wanting to send us to an automated system, to which we do not have a passcode for. After a 15min phone call they claim they will reverse the charges they did not have authority to pull. If they don't, I will be reporting this to my bank as a fraudulent charge!

Jon Wacker Grants Pass, OR

Tried to enroll online @ lifelock.com. Saw no indication of how or where to enter the promo code without first signing up for full price. When I called the customer service line, 800-416-0599, the representative said she had no knowledge of the online enrollment process, but could sign me up over the phone, after having already spent 20 minutes navigating the website and entering my personal information, I had no desire to begin the process again, and told her so. She then offered to transfer my call to the sales department, which "might" be able to answer my questions about where to enter the promo code. After wasting another 5 minutes listening to an automated menu, I was told, by the robot, that they needed me to enter my account number to proceed. Since I evidently had none. I hung up and began looking for alternative providers, which hunt eventually led here. Have a nice day!

Susan M Crider Pinckney, MI

I purchased the basic Lifelock plan, which customer service told me covers any new credit applications. Two weeks ago, I opened a new charge account. I have yet to receive an alert from Lifelock. When I just called customer service, they said that "not all companies participate" with them, so not all credit applications would result in an alert. A new American Express account with a $12,000 limit does not alert me??? The rep wanted to review all of my personal information again, which I assured her that I had just double checked online. They email almost every day with adds, and have my correct telephone number. This service may work beautifully for some people, but I consider this a big failure. I wonder now if I wasted almost $100, but guess I will decide what to do about it tomorrow.

Dave Morton Grove, IL

Having had problems with my identity theft, I chose LifeLock to assist me, in the future, if there would be more problems arising. I selected their middle program, and this month my subscription was up for renewal. Instead of renewing, i cancelled....There were 3 different instances where LifeLock should have notified me of someone looking into my credit situation. Applied for a loan, applied for a new credit card, and notified that someone fraudulently used my social security number to apply for a credit card with an approximate $4,900 plus balance. Never heard one word from Lifelock of goings on with my credit reports. Upon canceling their service, i received apologies....sorry, apologies for slipping thru the cracks did not do it

Nicholas Roberts

The service costs too much to add children. Additionally, they don't support accounts with multi-factor authentication well. If your bank or credit card company uses multi-factor authentication (a username and password, and then a security question) you will have to babysit your LifeLock account on a regular basis (multiple times a week). They support a single question, however the next time that security question rotates to a different question, you will have to log in to LifeLock to change your answer again. Furthermore, they are usually slow to get alerts. They usually lag 24-48 hours behind any transaction made, sometimes longer. If you want to get an alert within hours or minutes of a transaction, look elsewhere.

John R.

Terrible service. When I watched their infomercials they show a group of people in a room and when they try to access their accounts, everyone with Lifelock got a text message within seconds of the attempt. In reality, whenever a questionable charge hit my accounts, it took Lifelock a MINIMUM of 24 hours to notify me. In some instances, especially on weekends or holidays, it would take up to 72 hours to notify me. A lot of damage can be done to your account in 24 to 72 hours. I lost confidence in this service quickly. Calls to LifeLock Customer Service were answered with comments like this slow service is normal. They didn't know what I was talking about when I cited their advertising. I did a better job myself by just checking my banking online daily. I would see things posted to it within minutes of charges being placed. Why it should take LifeLock days to notify me is unconscionable...and deceptive advertising in my opinion.