We receive a commission for orders made from the links on this page.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, NortonLifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring.

NortonLifeLock is a modern identity theft protection company that services millions of members and provides identity theft protection to individuals, families, and businesses.

According to NortonLifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the abilities to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. NortonLifeLock will send fraud alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems.

Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 25% off a NortonLifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Recovery Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

NortonLifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens.

NortonLifeLock customers can receive credit monitoring services from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), internet scanning and dark web monitoring, data breach notifications, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more.

Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. Thus, NortonLifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help provide each customer with the protection and security they are looking for.

Recovery Services

In the event that a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, NortonLifeLock offers a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. The company also provides limited power of attorney/time with restoration specialists and lost wallet protection.

Additionally, NortonLifeLock assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, NortonLifeLock will also work with customers with pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

NortonLifeLock offers up to $1 million in its million-dollar protection package.

This million-dollar protection package covers up to $2,000 in replacement of lost or stolen documents, up to $2,500 in traveling expenses, up to $6,000 in lost wages, up to $6,000 in elderly and childcare, up to $10,000 in fraudulent withdrawals, and up to $1 million in legal services in the event of identity theft.

24/7 Live Member Support

NortonLifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The identity protection service provider will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the threats.

NortonLifeLock will also monitor customers' information around-the-clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind.

NortonLifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual NortonLifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing.

Meanwhile, some other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. NortonLifeLock's pro-rated refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

NortonLifeLock offers four identity theft protection options to choose from: the Standard plan that costs $9.99 per month, the Select plan that also costs $9.99 per month, the Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 per month, and the Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month.

Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 25% off of all NortonLifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number alerts and credit alerts.

Within the industry, NortonLifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and fraud security.

Mobile App

Customers are able to get the NortonLifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on-the-go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.

With the NortonLifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus. According to the NortonLifeLock website, the mobile app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts."

Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

Device Security Availability

In terms of device security, NortonLifeLock has plenty to offer. Unfortunately, some of the device security options that the company offers are not available to all devices.

According to the company's website, the Norton Family Parental Controls, Norton Cloud Backup, and SafeCam options are currently not supported on Mac OS.

The Bottom Line

NortonLifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including lost wallet protection to those who have fallen victim of identity theft or fraud. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service.

NortonLifeLock's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers stolen or lost documents, travel expenses, lost wages, and more. The company also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed LifeLock mobile application, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

NortonLifeLock has four identity protection plan options — the Standard plan, the Select plan, the Advantage plan, and the Ultimate Plus plan.

These plans can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other fraud alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc.

The one major downside of the company is that some of its device security options, such as the Norton Family Parental Controls, Norton Cloud Backup, and SafeCam options, are not supported on Mac OS devices, which may limit some NortonLifeLock account members from having additional protection against identity thieves.

Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information from theft, NortonLifeLock is a great company to choose from.

*Coverage for lawyers and experts, up to $1 million for all plans, if needed. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal. NortonLifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses. Phone alerts are made during normal local business hours.

3.9

May 24th, 2016

I've had a couple encounters with potential identity theft and bank fraud and can't imagine not having LifeLock protection. However, it feels a little like the fees charged are based on all the fears identity theft and bank fraud from recent news rather than what would feel more like a fair price for services rendered.

May 24th, 2016

We had heard about LifeLock, on our preferred radio talk shows. In the summer of 2014 we had to relocate, from our small mountain top town of knowing your neighbors, to a major city were people do not know one another. Shortly after our move to the big city all our personal IDs and financial information were stolen from our vehicle. Within an hour of the crime, we had called our banks, the police and became a member of LifeLock. The city police said a report would need to be filed online and that was all the police could do for us. Becoming a Life Lock member that day helped to restore some since of security and relief. Four months pasted before the thieves attempted to use our personal ID information. LifeLock's monitoring caught this attempt and altered us immediately. We are very confident that LifeLock will continue to protect our personal information and prevent fraudulent use of or personal information. In this ever changing world of technology, LifeLock has our back. Thank you, LifeLock. ¬

May 24th, 2016

I know know that I can have you monitor activity on retirement instruments such as 401ks and IRAs. It would have been nice to have illustrated that in your sign up or membership information. On another note, I received an e-mail solicitation from you to upgrade to the ultimate plus plan. I signed myself up on line and then called Lifelock with a question about getting prorated credit for my prior membership that I had paid for through early May 2015. I was told that I would get a credit within 30 days. It would have been nice to have that stated in the upgrade information. I asked the representative if the upgrade that I did on line included my wife. I was told that it did not but that she could sign her up for me during the call. She informed me that because we had been long time members, she could offer me a 15% discount on her account but not mine because the discount can only come if you are calling in to a representative for the upgrade and I had already upgraded a few minutes earlier. This is a strange business practice. You solicit me via e-mail to upgrade but would discount my bill only if I call in and not upgrade on line. Obviously everyone would like to pay the lowest amount that a vendor would offer for the same service. I found this disappointing but your phone representative was wonderful.

May 24th, 2016

I went into a store to purchase a washing machine, they had a special on if you used one of their credit cards, 10 percent off. So I applied for a card and was approved, I knew that I would pay it off and cancel the card when I received the first bill. Before I could finish the paper work and leave the store, LifeLock called me on my cell phone to find out if I had just opened an account. Fast, efficient and friendly are the people at LifeLock.

May 24th, 2016

After being a victim several times of thieves getting our information and using our credit card data remotely, we feel much safer knowing we're being notified on charges. We were a member of another service for years and years....never were notified of anything. Today there is no safety from hackers but we feel we're doing all we can by now being members of LifeLock.

May 24th, 2016

I am really glad to have LIfelock, since I would not have even known about this identity theft case for months had they not found it. Getting all the details I needed to file the police report was more difficult than it should have been, causing me to delay in getting it done, but fortunately, the Lifelock team kept getting back in touch with me to remind me and help me finally complete it.

May 24th, 2016

I lost my belongings in a storage auction sale. I was afraid that someone could possibly use my financial information against me. I also had a friend whose bank account had recently been compromised. I saw an ad for LifeLock on Facebook and then I saw a commercial for LifeLock on television. I went to LifeLock's website to get more information, and immediately signed up for their services; both for myself as well as for my minor daughter. I was extremely happy with how easy the set up was, and how quickly LifeLock kept up with my profile. I enjoy receiving texts and emails that make sure that I am the actual person making purchases. I also like knowing who is making inquiries into my credit history. I actually recommended LifeLock to my friend whose bank account had been compromised, as well as to some of his friends who showed an interest in LifeLock as well.

May 24th, 2016

I fell for a phishing e-mail and inadvertently supplied my social and other personal information thinking I was verifying account information regarding my mobile phone account. Their e-mail was exactly like my provider except a couple of characters in the address bar that I failed to notice. LifeLock found my information on a black market site and deleted in less than 24 hours. This was over a year ago and I've suffered no repercussions regarding my data breach.

May 24th, 2016

Please note that last year about this time I found out that my identity had been compromised and that an individual had in fact applied for Unemployment Compensation through the State of Florida using my name and Soc. Sec. number. Unfortunately, Lifelock had no idea about it. The way I found out about it is that the State sends an inquiry to the employer-which was myself. I had to fight the machinery of the State (which liberally pre- approves fraudulent applications like this without prior inquiry) to get this fraudulent activity stopped.

May 24th, 2016

I recently had a person try to use my credentials at Verizon. Fortunately for me LifeLock was there for me and saved me a whole lot of grief by intercepting this attempt and stopping it. LifeLock set up a conference call with a LifeLock rep., Verizion and myself. By Lifelock's actions my credit rating was not affected. The people at LifeLock were very courteous, friendly and helpful.

May 24th, 2016

I got Lifelock as soon as I turned 18 because i knew that me applying for credit at a young age would put me at risk for Identity theft. Never once did i imagine it would actually happen to me. My friends & i were out in San Francisco one night when my purse got stolen, & Lifelock was the first place i called. They guided me with cancelling all my credit cards, contacting the 3 credit bureaus to place a fraud alert, & calling the fraud departments of the banks that the criminals tried applying for credit at. Their 24 hour customer service insured that my identity & name was safe, & their alerts kept me up to date with what criminal activity was going on. I'm forever grateful i chose LifeLock to protect my identity, because you never except to be a victim of Identity Theft until it happens.

May 24th, 2016

Someone has been fraudulently trying to use my credit for the past year. Each time they try to open an account, Lifelock notified me immediately to verify if it was me. It wasn't. Someone has tried to open 10 accounts in my name and Lifelock was there to protect me. I am very grateful for their service.

May 24th, 2016

On June the 24th of 2014 someone opened 24 checking and savings accounts in my name in one day with my social security number....The bank is Ally Bank which used to be GMAC Financial....Life Lock was on it with many emails and many phone calls....They had every one of those accounts closed....It makes me feel good that LifeLock is watching my back....In these days and times with identity theft on the rise I would definitely recommend LifeLock....Again....Thank you LifeLock....Ray Satterwhite

May 24th, 2016

Life Lock was very efficient and quick in its questioning of the application. At first, I feared that someone was trying to steal my identity, but through Life Lock's intervention, I discovered the application to be mine. I did not recognize the bank involved and so made the mistake that it wasn't I seeking the credit card. Thank you for your quick resolution of this issue.

May 24th, 2016

I had an incident where I was sent something I did not sign nor fill anything out for. The first rep I spoke with was polite but she said I needed to get more info from the company that sent me said item. The next day, after getting the requested info, the rep I spoke with had a very blase' and almost apathetic attitude towards my situation. It was almost like I was bothering him. Somehow we were disconnected. I was actually glad as I was so irritated by his lack of customer service skills, I called back right away to cancel -then changed my mind. I called back and got a very helpful rep who really listened and went above and beyond. That third rep is the ONLY reason I am staying with Lifelock as the second rep (who was male) was so damn irritating to speak with. He should be fired for that phone call alone -or at minimum, coached and put on some sort of probation. If you hire apathetic people, your services -and patronage, will suffer.

May 24th, 2016

Lifelock continues to impress me with their followup on my identity theft. I thought that the process was in my camp to contact Transunion etc after receiving my police report. But I was surprised by a call from Lifelock checking on the status of my situation and then.. right then,, filling out the FTC report and contacting the Credit reporting company while I was on the call, to complete the reporting with them. Lifelock definitely walked me through the process of securing my credit!.

May 24th, 2016

Someone opened an account in my name with Verizon.. Lifelock notified me and asked if that was me, when I said no, their resolution team started immediately working on my case. Within a short period of time I was notified that my case had been resolved. Everyone is so very polite and courteous making me feel that I mattered. I feel very safe with lifelock on my side.

May 24th, 2016

I received an email from LifeLock this morning asking if I had opened a checking account(s) today with a particular banking company. I responded that I hadn't done so, and replied to a list of very simple questions about possible activity that could have triggered an alert. None of them applied. Shortly thereafter, I received a call from Jennifer at LifeLock to go over the information with me and to begin the process of closing the fraudulent accounts. Jennifer was on the line with me with the banking company representatives and Susan, also with LifeLock was on the line with me while I talked to the TransUnion representative. Susan then efficiently filed my FTC report and took care of everything else to take care of this situation. LifeLock did a fabulous job and I can't tell you how pleased I am with their protection and attention to detail. This is a service that you truly cannot do without! Thank you, LifeLock!

May 24th, 2016

My very first experience of being alerted about my identity being used by someone else after subscribing for over five years... The phone process seemed quite good and professional, (with promises to insure I'm not responsible) from LifeLock and the creditor (Verizon) involved... We'll see how this all plays out after a reasonable period...hopefully it'll be a good experience and not a nightmare!

May 24th, 2016

I have been pleased that I hear from Lifelock often about my account by getting an email. I called them yesterday as was concerned somebody may have found some sort of information in mail that was taken from my porch. This was two days worth of mail my neighbor collected from my box and put in a plastic box and put between my storm door and inside door, it has been done this way for years now and never had a problem but somebody must have seen him put it there and came back at night and light was out on porch and took the mail, they may have thought something of value was being put between doors. Neighbor's dogs were barking and she saw someone walking away off porch and I was out of town at the time. I called Lifelock to be on guard just in case someone may have found something in the mail which would help them compromise my identity. Did check and found out no investment or bank statements sent so other than maybe a credit card bill do not think they would have found anything of value but wanted to inform Lifelock anyway. People were helpful. Realize you cannot report anything until you find someone has tried to do something with information. hopefully all will be well but feel more comfortable I have Lifelock. Have not looked into a higher level of protection.

May 24th, 2016

I responded to a Lifelock alert received 12/30/14 re: a credit card application submitted in my name thru Citibank. I knew that I had not opened a credit application at Citibank and I confirmed that fact with Lifelock. Lifelock immediately began an investigation. Kudos to the Lifelock staff for their excellent handling and successful resolution of this daunting situation!

May 24th, 2016

A credit card was opened in my name without my consent or knowledge. Lifelock went above and beyond to get this sorted out, and the hit to my credit score removed. Amazing and incredible. I am so grateful. Navigating this in today's environment is no easy feat. I will never be without this service. Thank you. Elle S.

May 24th, 2016

My experience with LifeLock has been positive. They contact me as soon as I take an action on anything to do with my credit. Often I can't get back them soon enough but I do respond. It sometimes takes awhile to get through but I have contacted them on occasion to question something or discuss an issue. I have pretty much felt satisfied with the the response or answer I received.

May 24th, 2016

i received a text on 2-26-14 from lifelock to notify me that i had an application to Verizon wireless they wanted to verify that it was me doing the application when i notified them it was not,lifelock went into action and had a resolution and a letter from Verizon to the credit bureau to drop the inquire because it was not me all was done and resolved by 1-2-15

May 24th, 2016

I didn't receive my tax IRS refund and the IRS site stated it was still being processed. After having difficulty contacting the IRS several they finally told me someone else had filed a return with my social security number. I called LifeLock and they said they could help. I was assigned a case number and contact and she began to work the issue right away. They handled the entire process quickly and professionally. I have no doubt I would still be trying to get answers from the IRS if I had to resolve it on my own.

May 24th, 2016

Thanks to Lifelock our identity has been kept safe from hackers, thieves and other low life scum who could have made our life miserable. Lifelock found a password being sold online at a criminal website and notified us immediately to change it. Hah! I hope the scumbag who bought it lost his money - serves him right. To say I am almost worry free about identity theft is mild. Thanks Lifelock! You're great!

May 24th, 2016

I was absolutely troubled when I called. I was suppose to get a call back this morning from Nicole (sp?) at 9am sharp for further asistance. I did not get a call so I called in on the caller ID number that called me this past Friday afternoon. I got through to a Paul (who would not give me his last name-eventhough he questioned me on not having Nicole's last name) and he made me even more troubled. Paul said there was NO record of my events over the past week in the files. I was so concerned, he transferred me to Sue. She was GREAT! Confirming my information and prior calls. She helped with everything and assisted me with TransUnion 7 year fraud alert process. Sue delivered the service I have been use to from LifeLock. She even went further to assist and make me feel more comfortable given the circumstances. Sue is a real asset to your organization.

May 24th, 2016

I am so relieved I finally signed up with LifeLock Services. With all the security breaches we are hearing about in the news, plus I was a part of the Target breach, I thought I better get more protection in place. In fact, five months after signing up I was notified by LifeLock that there actually was account activity with someone using my personal information for a loan application. I was a victim of Fraud/Identity theft.

May 24th, 2016

LifeLock alerted me to three separate attempts to take out credit in my name. They started immediate action to remediate the situation as soon as I called them telling them I did not initiate any credit applications. LifeLock has been incredible in letting me know steps I need to take, telling me what steps they have taken, setting up conference calls with the agencies approached for credit, and sending me a fraud packet. I have already recommended LifeLock to friends and relatives.

May 24th, 2016

Ever since I became a member of LifeLock, I have felt extremely safe. Before I was a member, my bankcard information was stolen from some online store and was used to buy cell phones and accessories from a store in Paris, France. I do not remember exactly when this happened but I do know that since I have been a member of LifeLock I have not experienced any problems with identity theft.

May 24th, 2016

When I lost my wallet in another county, it contained my Driver's License, credit cards, and $100 in cash. I immediately called Lifelock®. In the meantime, I received a call from a Police Department saying my wallet minus the cash was found by a senior citizen and turned in to the Police. I was fortunate to get my Driver's License returned but Lifelock took care of everything else; I did not need to contact anyone. It confirmed dramatically why I am firmly committed to such a wonderful company who's Customer Service is always helpful and kind. Those little things mean much in a world where it sometimes seems there are fewer good Samaritans each year.

May 24th, 2016

I am very impressed with Life Lock. I have been notified several times once by phone and two emails, in just a months time about several things that are questionable. I have received a response back from my email to the Support department very promptly. I am very happy with your service and I have recommended it to a friend.

May 24th, 2016

As a retired chief of police and now owner of my own security consulting firm I am never surprised at the lengths criminals will go to in order to steal what someone else has worked hard to achieve. I consult in various countries of the world and when I travel I need to know that my information is totally secure. I not only trust Lifelock with my information but my wife's as well and I recommend it to my clients. When I have had a concern, Lifelock has responded quickly. When my computer was hacked in the Middle East, I immediately checked and all my financial data was secure. I appreciate the sex offender notifications and I pass along some of the tips Lifelock provides for staying secure to my family and friends. The adage, the best offense is a strong defense is true and in today''s world, there is no stronger defense than Lifelock.

May 24th, 2016

First of all, I do not know WHICH LifeLock Service I'm using or exactly how long I've been a member. Don't you know? Five years ago someone accused a gal of trying to steal my identity. She didn't and it turned out to be that same person (insurance guy) who caused . . . what turned out to be . . . a HUGE MESS for me. He was too lazy to use the correct vehicle driver's license number in an accident report and then he continued to lie about it to me and others, including the police. It was I who had to deal with the aftermath and clear it all up; now having LifeLock I feel secure about a lot of things. Thank You LifeLock!

May 24th, 2016

My identity was stolen about 8 months ago, before I joined LifeLock. Since I joined, a few attempts to use my information have been stopped before any real damage could be done. The response team handled my claims and saved me a lot of trouble and headache. In today's world, I would dare be without it. In fact, my entire family have LifeLock accounts.

May 24th, 2016

Received an e mail and text about someone using my social security number for an auto app that I had nothing to do with. They took care of everything, no hassles for me. Without their service, I would've had no clue that my info was being used in this manner. Thank you for protecting my credit and identity!

May 24th, 2016

I am a business owner and a serve on several City boards and commissions, so too much of my personal information is available on line for those who know how to look. Lifelock has saved me a lot of trouble, pain, and grief with their excellent service. I would certainly recommend them highly to anyone.

May 24th, 2016

I keep a pretty low profile online and never felt I was a high risk for identity theft because I live in a small town and am pretty conservative with what I do online. Filling out all the information for Lifelock was not easy, but thought I would rather have the people protecting my identity have the same information that would be thieves might have. So far I am impressed and feel like I did a very proactive thing.

May 24th, 2016

Two issues were resolved. The first where the third party credit report came from. The second was a possible fraud using quicken loans. As instructed by your alert adviser, I contacted Quicken Loans directly and let them know of the possible fraud which the agent was thankful for the information.

May 23rd, 2016

Sometimes you wonder if services like Lifelock actually work. I had recently moved and needed furniture right away. I opened a credit account at the furniture store and before I finished speaking with the salesman about my new account I had received an alert text message on my phone from Lifelock. While I was typing in my text response on my phone I received an actual phone call from a Lifelock representative who was making sure it was me opening the new account. Both I and the furniture salesman were amazed at the speed! He said that he would be signing up for a Lifelock account that same day for himself. It works!

May 23rd, 2016

When I first enrolled with LifeLock, the gentleman who was helping me inadvertently transposed some of the numbers in my SS # and I started receiving several alerts and warnings for someone else. This was very alarming so I called LifeLock to find out what was going on with my account and during the security question check, as well as being asked for my social security number, the mistake was discovered and immediately corrected. I have not received any more such alerts and warnings but am very pleased with the monitoring of all my accounts and sleep a little better knowing LifeLock is constantly protecting me as much as possible from identity theft. Judy Robertson

May 23rd, 2016

I joined Lifelock in October, and I have to admit this service is the best. I am comfortable knowing that my identity and personal information is guarded to the max. Their prompt response and alerting and working with you to assure the best protection they can provide, is impeccable. I am so happy I joined Lifelock.

May 23rd, 2016

I didn't know that I would ever need those services. I signed just in case several years ago. Amazingly someone stole my identity and applied for a service. LifeLock called me the same day . It didn't take long for the whole process filing the claim and other forms. It was scary to think that somebody has all my information and can do lots of harm to me. Thankfully LifeLock saved the day. Thank you

May 23rd, 2016

On December 15, 2014, someone tried to order a computer thru Paypal and open a cc with Academy Sports in my name. They had all of my personal information: SS#, DOB, Address, etc. Thanks to LifeLock they were "locked" out. The specialist also helped me get the accounts closed with the creditors. I would not have known until I received the bills and there is no telling how much damage they would have caused. Thank you LifeLock!

May 23rd, 2016

Someone tried to open a PayPal Credit Account using my information. LifeLock caught this activity and notified me by email. I then communicated with LifeLock on the phone. They even set up a conference call with PayPal Credit so I could talk to them directly. LifeLock then contacted all three credit bureaus, helped me get credit reports to review activity, contacted the Federal Trade Commission on my behalf and a host of other "little" things that needed to be done to protect my good credit. It all took a few days and the process was annoying, but the annoyance was better than a stolen identity.

May 23rd, 2016

We recently had our home burglarized while having our home fumigated for termites. Burglars took virtually every bit of identity documentation they could find . One of our first calls was to Life Lock to ensure that our identities were being watched 24 x 7 and block any attempt to use the documentation by the bad guys. I can't say enough good things about Life Lock's staff who have worked with us. Life Lock has been on top of everything right from the start. I can recommend this service without hesitation . Thank you Life Lock !!

May 23rd, 2016

I was notified by Target that my credit card information was obtained from Target in the well-known hacking scheme last year. I contacted LifeLock immediately and they placed a special alert on any unusual activities involving my credit cards or banking business. I also contacted all my credit companies, but I felt secure knowing LifeLock would question anything performed on any of my credit or banking activities at a time when banking and credit card activities were especially busy and hard to keep up with - the holidays! LifeLock was responsive and proactive regarding my concerns. I sleep better knowing LifeLock is always watching out for me.

May 23rd, 2016

I would not be without Lifelock. This past summer our vacation would have been ruined if it had not been for Lifelock. While out of state I received an email asking if I was trying to get a loan. I was not and said so - someone was trying to use my SS# to obtain a loan. The most comforting words in the world were " we are taking care of it" - and a few days later "it's taken care of". I did not spend one moment being stressed - Thank you Lifelock Linda Paul

May 23rd, 2016

Back in 2010, a Company I worked for ( Now Retired from ) that was buying out another Company had some thousand or so Personnel File's compromised with their Employee's Personal information leaked out. The major company who was doing the buy out immediately contacted LifeLock and had ALL involved covered by the LifeLock Security Program, for the next 10 years. I'm not sure what will happen after the 10 year coverage is up, but will deal with that when the time comes. For now, I'm completely satisfied with LifeLock and feel all my Personal information is in good hands and Safe.

May 23rd, 2016

I was contacted by LifeLock and a message was left that someone was trying to open a new account with Sprint using my Social Security Number. I called LifeLock back they explained everything and asked if i was opening a Sprint account, my response was no. LifeLock started an investigation and contacted Sprint and found that the social security number was a typo and that no other information concerning myself was used. I was so pleased with there service and how fast they got things done. Thanks LifeLock for the great service!