Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring. LifeLock services millions of members and provides identity theft protection to individuals, families, and businesses. According to LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the abilities to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. LifeLock will send fraud alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems. Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 10% off a LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Recovery Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens. LifeLock customers can receive credit monitoring services from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), internet scanning and dark web monitoring, data breach notifications, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more. Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help provide each customer with the protection and security they are looking for.

Recovery Services

In the event that a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, LifeLock offers a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. The company provides limited power of attorney/time with restoration specialists and lost wallet protection. LifeLock also assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, LifeLock will also work with customers with pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

LifeLock offers up to $1 million in its million dollar protection package, which covers up to $2,000 in replacement of lost or stolen documents, up to $2,500 in traveling expenses, up to $6,000 in lost wages, up to $6,000 in elderly and child care, up to $10,000 in fraudulent withdrawals, and up to $1 million in legal services in the event of identity theft.

24/7 Live Member Support

LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The company will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the situation. LifeLock will monitor customers' information around-the-clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind. LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing. Meanwhile, some other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. LifeLock's pro-rated refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options to choose from: the LifeLock Standard plan that costs $9.99 a month, the LifeLock Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 a month, and the LifeLock Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month. Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 10% off of all LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number alerts and credit alerts. Within the industry, LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and security.

Mobile App

Customers are able to get the LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on-the-go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.  With the LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus. According to the LifeLock website, the mobile app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts." Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

No Antivirus Software

In contrast to many other identity theft protection companies, LifeLock does not provide customers with antivirus software to protect sensitive data on their personal computers from identity thieves. Identity thieves often target personal computer systems which means that LifeLock customers will need to pay personal out-of-pocket expenses for additional identity theft protection in regard to antivirus software. Some other companies in the identity theft protection industry offer antivirus software within their standard plan/package to save customers personal expense and to provide further identity protection.

The Bottom Line

LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including lost wallet protection to those who have fallen victim of identity theft or fraud. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service. The company's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers lost or stolen documents, wages, and more. LifeLock also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed mobile app, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

LifeLock has three identity theft protection options that can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other fraud alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc. The one major downside of the company is that it does not seem to provide antivirus software which limits some LifeLock account members from additional identity protection as they would have to pay out-of-pocket expenses to get antivirus software. Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information, LifeLock is a great company to choose from.

*Coverage for lawyers and experts, up to $1 million for all plans, if needed. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal.

View Best Identity Theft Protection Companies

4.0

H. Sabin
May 24th, 2016

Thanks to Lifelock our identity has been kept safe from hackers, thieves and other low life scum who could have made our life miserable. Lifelock found a password being sold online at a criminal website and notified us immediately to change it. Hah! I hope the scumbag who bought it lost his money - serves him right. To say I am almost worry free about identity theft is mild. Thanks Lifelock! You're great!

Gregory Bielli
May 24th, 2016

I was absolutely troubled when I called. I was suppose to get a call back this morning from Nicole (sp?) at 9am sharp for further asistance. I did not get a call so I called in on the caller ID number that called me this past Friday afternoon. I got through to a Paul (who would not give me his last name-eventhough he questioned me on not having Nicole's last name) and he made me even more troubled. Paul said there was NO record of my events over the past week in the files. I was so concerned, he transferred me to Sue. She was GREAT! Confirming my information and prior calls. She helped with everything and assisted me with TransUnion 7 year fraud alert process. Sue delivered the service I have been use to from LifeLock. She even went further to assist and make me feel more comfortable given the circumstances. Sue is a real asset to your organization.

Darlene N.
May 24th, 2016

I am so relieved I finally signed up with LifeLock Services. With all the security breaches we are hearing about in the news, plus I was a part of the Target breach, I thought I better get more protection in place. In fact, five months after signing up I was notified by LifeLock that there actually was account activity with someone using my personal information for a loan application. I was a victim of Fraud/Identity theft.

Mrs. Asplin
May 24th, 2016

LifeLock alerted me to three separate attempts to take out credit in my name. They started immediate action to remediate the situation as soon as I called them telling them I did not initiate any credit applications. LifeLock has been incredible in letting me know steps I need to take, telling me what steps they have taken, setting up conference calls with the agencies approached for credit, and sending me a fraud packet. I have already recommended LifeLock to friends and relatives.

Michael Voight
May 24th, 2016

Ever since I became a member of LifeLock, I have felt extremely safe. Before I was a member, my bankcard information was stolen from some online store and was used to buy cell phones and accessories from a store in Paris, France. I do not remember exactly when this happened but I do know that since I have been a member of LifeLock I have not experienced any problems with identity theft.

Musikdok
May 24th, 2016

When I lost my wallet in another county, it contained my Driver's License, credit cards, and $100 in cash. I immediately called Lifelock®. In the meantime, I received a call from a Police Department saying my wallet minus the cash was found by a senior citizen and turned in to the Police. I was fortunate to get my Driver's License returned but Lifelock took care of everything else; I did not need to contact anyone. It confirmed dramatically why I am firmly committed to such a wonderful company who's Customer Service is always helpful and kind. Those little things mean much in a world where it sometimes seems there are fewer good Samaritans each year.

C Jones
May 24th, 2016

I am very impressed with Life Lock. I have been notified several times once by phone and two emails, in just a months time about several things that are questionable. I have received a response back from my email to the Support department very promptly. I am very happy with your service and I have recommended it to a friend.

Dr. Ross L. Riggs
May 24th, 2016

As a retired chief of police and now owner of my own security consulting firm I am never surprised at the lengths criminals will go to in order to steal what someone else has worked hard to achieve. I consult in various countries of the world and when I travel I need to know that my information is totally secure. I not only trust Lifelock with my information but my wife's as well and I recommend it to my clients. When I have had a concern, Lifelock has responded quickly. When my computer was hacked in the Middle East, I immediately checked and all my financial data was secure. I appreciate the sex offender notifications and I pass along some of the tips Lifelock provides for staying secure to my family and friends. The adage, the best offense is a strong defense is true and in today''s world, there is no stronger defense than Lifelock.

Diana Blue
May 24th, 2016

First of all, I do not know WHICH LifeLock Service I'm using or exactly how long I've been a member. Don't you know? Five years ago someone accused a gal of trying to steal my identity. She didn't and it turned out to be that same person (insurance guy) who caused . . . what turned out to be . . . a HUGE MESS for me. He was too lazy to use the correct vehicle driver's license number in an accident report and then he continued to lie about it to me and others, including the police. It was I who had to deal with the aftermath and clear it all up; now having LifeLock I feel secure about a lot of things. Thank You LifeLock!

Mark
May 24th, 2016

My identity was stolen about 8 months ago, before I joined LifeLock. Since I joined, a few attempts to use my information have been stopped before any real damage could be done. The response team handled my claims and saved me a lot of trouble and headache. In today's world, I would dare be without it. In fact, my entire family have LifeLock accounts.

Miriam
May 24th, 2016

Received an e mail and text about someone using my social security number for an auto app that I had nothing to do with. They took care of everything, no hassles for me. Without their service, I would've had no clue that my info was being used in this manner. Thank you for protecting my credit and identity!

Clarence
May 24th, 2016

I am a business owner and a serve on several City boards and commissions, so too much of my personal information is available on line for those who know how to look. Lifelock has saved me a lot of trouble, pain, and grief with their excellent service. I would certainly recommend them highly to anyone.

David
May 24th, 2016

I keep a pretty low profile online and never felt I was a high risk for identity theft because I live in a small town and am pretty conservative with what I do online. Filling out all the information for Lifelock was not easy, but thought I would rather have the people protecting my identity have the same information that would be thieves might have. So far I am impressed and feel like I did a very proactive thing.

Stanley Richardson
May 24th, 2016

Two issues were resolved. The first where the third party credit report came from. The second was a possible fraud using quicken loans. As instructed by your alert adviser, I contacted Quicken Loans directly and let them know of the possible fraud which the agent was thankful for the information.

Eric A.
May 23rd, 2016

Sometimes you wonder if services like Lifelock actually work. I had recently moved and needed furniture right away. I opened a credit account at the furniture store and before I finished speaking with the salesman about my new account I had received an alert text message on my phone from Lifelock. While I was typing in my text response on my phone I received an actual phone call from a Lifelock representative who was making sure it was me opening the new account. Both I and the furniture salesman were amazed at the speed! He said that he would be signing up for a Lifelock account that same day for himself. It works!

Judy Robertson
May 23rd, 2016

When I first enrolled with LifeLock, the gentleman who was helping me inadvertently transposed some of the numbers in my SS # and I started receiving several alerts and warnings for someone else. This was very alarming so I called LifeLock to find out what was going on with my account and during the security question check, as well as being asked for my social security number, the mistake was discovered and immediately corrected. I have not received any more such alerts and warnings but am very pleased with the monitoring of all my accounts and sleep a little better knowing LifeLock is constantly protecting me as much as possible from identity theft. Judy Robertson

Gav
May 23rd, 2016

I joined Lifelock in October, and I have to admit this service is the best. I am comfortable knowing that my identity and personal information is guarded to the max. Their prompt response and alerting and working with you to assure the best protection they can provide, is impeccable. I am so happy I joined Lifelock.

Natalie P.
May 23rd, 2016

I didn't know that I would ever need those services. I signed just in case several years ago. Amazingly someone stole my identity and applied for a service. LifeLock called me the same day . It didn't take long for the whole process filing the claim and other forms. It was scary to think that somebody has all my information and can do lots of harm to me. Thankfully LifeLock saved the day. Thank you

Dr. Mike
May 23rd, 2016

On December 15, 2014, someone tried to order a computer thru Paypal and open a cc with Academy Sports in my name. They had all of my personal information: SS#, DOB, Address, etc. Thanks to LifeLock they were "locked" out. The specialist also helped me get the accounts closed with the creditors. I would not have known until I received the bills and there is no telling how much damage they would have caused. Thank you LifeLock!

Jon Mitcham
May 23rd, 2016

Someone tried to open a PayPal Credit Account using my information. LifeLock caught this activity and notified me by email. I then communicated with LifeLock on the phone. They even set up a conference call with PayPal Credit so I could talk to them directly. LifeLock then contacted all three credit bureaus, helped me get credit reports to review activity, contacted the Federal Trade Commission on my behalf and a host of other "little" things that needed to be done to protect my good credit. It all took a few days and the process was annoying, but the annoyance was better than a stolen identity.

Joe and Wendy Cassidy
May 23rd, 2016

We recently had our home burglarized while having our home fumigated for termites. Burglars took virtually every bit of identity documentation they could find . One of our first calls was to Life Lock to ensure that our identities were being watched 24 x 7 and block any attempt to use the documentation by the bad guys. I can't say enough good things about Life Lock's staff who have worked with us. Life Lock has been on top of everything right from the start. I can recommend this service without hesitation . Thank you Life Lock !!

Sarah
May 23rd, 2016

I was notified by Target that my credit card information was obtained from Target in the well-known hacking scheme last year. I contacted LifeLock immediately and they placed a special alert on any unusual activities involving my credit cards or banking business. I also contacted all my credit companies, but I felt secure knowing LifeLock would question anything performed on any of my credit or banking activities at a time when banking and credit card activities were especially busy and hard to keep up with - the holidays! LifeLock was responsive and proactive regarding my concerns. I sleep better knowing LifeLock is always watching out for me.

Linda Paul
May 23rd, 2016

I would not be without Lifelock. This past summer our vacation would have been ruined if it had not been for Lifelock. While out of state I received an email asking if I was trying to get a loan. I was not and said so - someone was trying to use my SS# to obtain a loan. The most comforting words in the world were " we are taking care of it" - and a few days later "it's taken care of". I did not spend one moment being stressed - Thank you Lifelock Linda Paul

Kenneth A.
May 23rd, 2016

Back in 2010, a Company I worked for ( Now Retired from ) that was buying out another Company had some thousand or so Personnel File's compromised with their Employee's Personal information leaked out. The major company who was doing the buy out immediately contacted LifeLock and had ALL involved covered by the LifeLock Security Program, for the next 10 years. I'm not sure what will happen after the 10 year coverage is up, but will deal with that when the time comes. For now, I'm completely satisfied with LifeLock and feel all my Personal information is in good hands and Safe.

Zelma
May 23rd, 2016

I was contacted by LifeLock and a message was left that someone was trying to open a new account with Sprint using my Social Security Number. I called LifeLock back they explained everything and asked if i was opening a Sprint account, my response was no. LifeLock started an investigation and contacted Sprint and found that the social security number was a typo and that no other information concerning myself was used. I was so pleased with there service and how fast they got things done. Thanks LifeLock for the great service!

DG
May 23rd, 2016

I received a Lifelock alert that a cell phone account was being opened in my name. Lifelock first walked through a few questions to make certain that it was not an account that I had authorized. The reach out to the creditor, initiated a three way call. They stayed on the line with me through the entire process and made certain that the creditor would document the identify fraud and remove the query from my credit report. Could not have asked for more!

Sidney
May 23rd, 2016

Life lock has prevented on 2 separate occasions fraudulent accounts (cable, internet, phone) being opened in my name with my information in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Lifelock contacted me, to find out if it was I who was trying to open an account for (cable, internet, phone) in Colorado Springs. When I told them no they stopped the account. I then called the sprint office and notified them of the identity theft and notified the police.

Dean Cobb
May 23rd, 2016

Before I had Lifelock, I had over 10 attempts to get credit cards by someone to get credit cards in my name. One time it was successful and I had to battle with a credit card company to get the amount erased as I never had a credit card with them. Since I have had Lifelock, I have had no problems . Lifelock has always notified me when there is an attempt. Their one phone call takes care of everything. Great comfort and no wasted time.

Steve Shaker
May 23rd, 2016

The alert of a fraudulent Telco account worked as promised and the technician who contacted the carrier on my behalf did an excellent job for me. I expect to continue with the service in the future. Having said that, it would be beneficial to get some assistance on where to go from here. Is there any way to get my ssn removed from the internet, or is there a way to get this changed since its been compromised? Lifelock only went so far, but the job is not finished, my information is still compromised and there is no clear path to a resolution other than to deal with these alerts as they come up instead of finding a way to eliminate the problem entirely.

John Kellas
May 23rd, 2016

Excellent support!!!! I was thankful for the detailed support and response provided to me by Ms Kimberly Carter, the Resolution Specialist processing my information. She provided me the necessary answers and information which helped me quickly and easily handle any questions during the investigation. This service is worth every penny. Thank You

FJB
May 23rd, 2016

I feel so safe having LifeLock protecting me. I am 76 rears old and still working and caring for a husband who is in Memory Care at a facility so my time is very limited to check everything that I need to . I just appreciate this service more than you can imagine. Thank you [email protected] FJB

D. Davis
May 23rd, 2016

I'm extremely pleased with LifeLock Ultimate alerting me to a fraudulent merchant account set up in my name before any transactions on that account took place. The account was set up on a Monday, LifeLock alerted me on Tuesday via email, my LifeLock account, and text. By Friday they worked with me and the creditor to close down the $10,000.00 line of credit account. On Friday I also was able to properly fill out the creditor's Customer Fraud Complaint Affidavit. The LifeLock representative verified that there was not any outstanding balance on the account, gained direct contact numbers, and account numbers for the affidavit information. I'm very grateful for the assistance with the creditor agent, and for the new alerts.

Jack Brucato
May 23rd, 2016

I would like to thank life lock for the safety I feelsing your service. Recently I and my wife had done some extensive traveling. Before our trips I notify my banks and credit cards of our travel plans. BUT, knowing that I have the added protection of Life Lock makes me feel 100% comfortable that somewhere along our travels a security breach or hacker is not going to get our information. Thank you sooooo much for our secure feeling. Respectfully, Jack and Joy Brucato

Rena
May 23rd, 2016

I am happy that I have LifeLock as I am an older female with very little computer knowledge. I know that LifeLock will watch my back and keep me safe....something that I am unable to do on the computer. I receive LifeLock through AOL and am so happy that they offer it. Makes me feel safe. Thank you LifeLock.

Mark D.
May 23rd, 2016

Recently I was notified by phone and email of an unauthorized account activation. I was very impressed with the service provided by Lifelock which included making contact with the company who had had the account activation. The matter was completely resolved saving me and my family possibly hundreds of dollars in fees. Thank you

David A.
May 23rd, 2016

Upon receiving an email notification, I responded that the alert was fraud. I answered questions on a follow-up email and received a follow up phone call and email. I called the number given and talked with a CSR after about a 10 minute wait. There wasn't a fraud rep available, so I asked to be contacted on the following Monday. I received the call on Monday and the matter was quickly addressed with T Mobile without me having to get involved.

Margie Pisano
May 23rd, 2016

It was unfortunate what has happened to us UPMC employee, but in the world of electronics, I guess it is not if, but when a breach will happen. I feel very safe now knowing that I do have the LifeLock Service. The constant updates on my accounts is very reassuring. Thank you for the great job and of course keep it up!!!

JoAnn J.
May 23rd, 2016 Alpine, UT

My first alert was when I refinanced my mortgage and it was easy to just let Lifelock know that it was legitimate. However, my second alert showed that someone had reviewed my Credit report. I simply checked that this was not activity that I had authorized and Lifelock started the investigation. Just a few phone calls and it was taken care of, nothing was found to indicate any loans or credit had been taken out with my info. I didn't even spend a sleepless night, it was all handled very well.

Pete
May 23rd, 2016

I have been getting regular alerts since purchasing Lifelock Ultimate Plus earlier this year. Then I got an alert I didn't recognize and got a phone call an hour after clicking on NOT ME button on the site. I had used PayPal two days earlier but only to pay with my credit card thru PayPal. But apparently this was someone trying to apply for credit at PayPal using my information. FRAUD ALERT. And was impressed when the agent sent me an email with instructions on how to place a Fraud Alert with the credit reporting agencies.

M Berry
May 23rd, 2016

Just received my first real alert, followed up the way Lifelock asked me to, and discovered the inquiry into my credit file was obscure but legitimate and a result of something I had asked someone to do. This is just as important to me as having them discover fraud, which this easily could have been. We also get several alerts each week when a payment goes through our accounts that exceeds the amount we specified to give us notice. So far they too have all been legitimate, and there is much comfort in knowing when the text and emails come in from Lifelock that we are protected.

Evie Corvino
May 23rd, 2016

I recently asked why my husband and I had to have separate accounts considering we both use the same accounts for all of our financial transactions. You explained that because we have different SS numbers and birth dates, it is necessary to have separate LifeLock accounts. My husband and I are both 75 years old and on fixed incomes. I would think that LifeLock would consider this and devise a way for seniors to have the protection we need but at a cost that is affordable. To upgrade to a better program would require one of us to cancel our membership which we don't want to do. Your reply would be appreciated.

Josh
May 23rd, 2016

In our current society, protecting your identity has become non-optional. Ever tried to go after cyber crooks or sort through and trace years of papertrails? LifeLock Member Service Representatives are both highly skilled and very professional and what's more - they do this FOR A LIVING. For the price of 5 lattes from Starbucks I've got 24 hour, non stop monitoring service that watches everything - even when I can't. It's invaluable. I have utilized the Mobile Alert system more than anything. Also, having the ability to monitor all my financial & investment accounts from one source has been such a time-saver. I never worry about my identity being stolen...why should I? I've got LifeLock.

Holly
May 23rd, 2016

I applied for a new Amazon credit card and Lifelock notified me in less than 2 hrs. that my personal info. had been used. This was the first time I had opportunity to see how my service was actually being useful to me. I was very pleased to know that if my personal info. was being used by someone other than myself, Lifelock would catch it rapidly!

Diane Flemming
May 23rd, 2016

I have been a victim of identity fraud for a number of years now and Lifelock is always there watching out for me. They let me know, immediately when something is wrong and they are always quick to react with the companies. I recently had 3 alerts, all in a row, and a specialist got me on the phone with the companies and took care of everything. I feel better knowing they are always watching.

Irene Hubert
May 23rd, 2016

Thanks for all you do. As a retired teacher and widow, I feel really protected, as elderly people are often targets. I so appreciate you. I found that I was a victim of identity theft. LifeLock took care of the problem quickly. Keep up the good work. Everyone I have been in contact with in your company is very informative and polite. I will give you an A for your work! Thanks again. Irene Hubert

Placido Dell'Acqua
May 23rd, 2016

You guys are the best. I got an alert on Monday indicating a Bank account was opened with my personal information. I was assisted by Shaleen, and Kendra who were very professional and helped me contact the Bank and closed down the fraudulent accounts. The quick response by Lifelock helped prevent this event from becoming much worse. I am very Thankful for your hard work. Placido Dell'Acqua

Ken
May 23rd, 2016

Lifelock is quick to alert me in all circumstances of questionable intrusion into my identity. Detail of possible identity theft has to date been top notch. I recommended this to my insurance agents and bankers and they all have jumped on this outstanding service. I recommend you do the same. In today's world of instant access via social media and the internet, you have got to protect yourself, and Lifelock is my clear choice.

D Abernathy
May 23rd, 2016

After my identity was stolen almost 4 years ago, we continue to have the occasional fraudulent applications for loans, charge cards, utility services, cellphones, and once a fraudulent tax return filed. We enrolled in Lifelock after the tax return incident, and have been so glad we did! It is great to have a heads up on a problem before the collection agencies contact us. We will be keeping Lifelock from now on.

Jackie
May 20th, 2016

I renewed a credit card at a store. The clerk transposed the number and it had to be done over. By the time I got home (approx 1 hour) Lifelock e-mailed and wanted me to know therre had been some activity. I called Lifelock and explained what happened. I appreciate how quickly Lifelock caught this event. We've been with Lifelock less than a year and we have a lot of faith in it. Thank you.

Donnetta
May 20th, 2016

I have had numerous credit inquiries within the past few days. LifeLock notified me immediately I'm assuming. I don't know what the outcome will be, 10-14 days is long time to wait for a response. I am very anxious about my credit;which I take very seriously. I hope there will be a satisfactory outcome. With regard to the email response, I am pleased with the prompt response, I was given clear instructions on how to get answers to my questions. It appears that LifeLock takes my privacy seriously as well.