NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

I was really surprised at how quickly LifeLock contacted me about a request I made for credit with a retail store, that is when I realized that they are really on the ball. I was definitely impressed with this and I now know that I will continue using their services for the foreseeable future and I also highly recommend them for anyone who wants to feel secure from identity theft.

William E Langen

Thanks to LifeLock I survived the aftermath of my social security number being stolen! They notified me, and took care of all the credit agencies, and dealt with the retail stores where the thieves made applications using my information. I don't know how I would have done this without their intervention and resolution!

William E Langen

Life lock makes me feel safe. The representative I worked with over the phone was outstanding. She answered all of my questions and even stayed on the phone with me while I entered my credit card information. I like getting updates and other news via email.

William E Langen

Although I always take precautions, shredding, erasing my web history, etc., it's good to know Lifelock has my back. I recently thought I may have an incident and they were so professional and knowledgeable and walked me through the different protocols. I am so glad I do business with this company!

William E Langen

Exceptional service and texts are quick and LifeLock resolved the issue in quick time. I feel very safe and less stressful knowing I am being cared for by a very professional company. The service reps are very polite and work hard to answer all questions and work with me to handle any issues I have. John C. LifeLock member since October 2015

William E Langen

Lifelock has already saved me one time. I had my identity stolen two years ago and it is a nightmare. I have Lifelock through AOL and I cherish it. I truly do think it is just wonderful and they have already caught one attempt at fraud for me.

William E Langen

Twice now Lifeflock has come to the rescue of our daughters when they had either lost or had their wallet stolen. A call to Lifelock made the stress level decrease as they were walked thru the process of closing accounts, replacing licenses and most importantly of all, knowing that their identity would be monitored for fraud. Thank you!!

William E Langen

I have not had an experience of being hacked or a card stolen but I have lost my billfold in the past. In fact, I was recently in Colorado and left my billfold in a motel near the Denver airport. I feel comfortable knowing my things will be OK until they are mailed back to me.

William E Langen

My home was burgluerized in 2009. Most of my cards, documents, and cherished items were stolen. I felt violated and worried that my identity would also be compromised. I joined Lifelock AMD they have protected me. It's a good feeling to have someone looking out for my identity

William E Langen

With LifeLock, I have been notified when any activity happens with my credit information and I have had no issues with my credit since having LifeLock. When an inquiry or incident occurs, I am notified via text; and my ability to accept or deny is a simple test response away. Great product that I highly recommend

William E Langen

LifeLock contacted me to inquire if I had applied for a recent credit card. I did not and they handled it beautifully. They advised me to contact a credit rating company to protect my current rating and they followed my account and kept me informed. Love them.

William E Langen

Okay in the past year I've had more than a few things come up that lifelong has notify me of some was me and other not mine and for the times that was not mine I'm very thankful for life lock being in place to have thing set straight .

William E Langen

Very happy with the service. My membership was up this month. I just renewed it for this upcoming year. I enjoy the updates every month. It means alot. Please continue the great service, and also the updates. Also, each time I call Lifelock I receive incredible service.

William E Langen

My husband just applied for a credit card and immediately we rec'd text and email alerting us to the activity. AWESOME! It was a legitimate application but could have just as easily not been. It makes me appreciate the LifeLock service and know they are working for me!

William E Langen

LifeLock continues to pay for itself over and over each year. We would never be without it. The cost of fixing just one of the times identity theft was attempted is well worth this service. I say attempted because this service alerted us immediately to a threat and then took action for us.

William E Langen

Lifelock notified me when someone put my name and family members names on outside web sites. I believe they are watching my personal information very carefully to avoid scandalous transactions under my name. I appreciate their protection.

William E Langen

LifeLock helped save my husband from identity theft! He got a call from LifeLock letting him know that someone just tried to charge $500 on his checking card/debit in New York! He never goes to NY!! We were able to get another checking card for him and we didn't have to call the bank! LifeLock took care of informing the bank for us!!

William E Langen

You folks are really on the ball. I just filled out a credit card request and within seconds, I received an email from you regarding whether or not this is a legitimate credit card request. It is legitimate as I have requested the credit card, but amazed at how quickly you responded. Thanks, LifeLock!

William E Langen

It gives me a real sense of security knowing that LifeLock is watching my back. I have taken out loans and LifeLock was right there telling me that a breach in my records was in the process even though it was me, it gave me a good feeling that they knew and was ready to take action.

William E Langen

My identity (along with thousands of others) was stolen thru one of my medical providers--this was on national news in October 2014; I was provided free ID monitoring for 1 yr. When that expired I called Life Lock to set up coverage. Thus far I have been very pleased with the service and have found the staff very helpful and informative when I've had to call.

William E Langen

Love the service. Only thing that it could not do, is monitor my bank accounts. There were no agreements in place with our banks. You all made good (great), though by offering me a credit for the year. Otherwise, the service has been spot on and very accurate. And, I cannot say enough about the associates I've spoken with. Everyone is helpful, patient, informative, and more. Great job!

William E Langen

I had life lock for a couple of years before they called me one day to ask if I was opening up several credit applications. I said , no, and they shut it down. Still lots of work to do but had I not got that call, it would have been a lot worse. Thanks Lifelock.

William E Langen

While I'm glad I haven't had any attempts to steal my identity, I am very pleased that Lifelock is monitoring every activity. I have applied for credit and have had Lifelock contact me to make sure it was really me. I appreciated that, and feel confident that I made the right choice by choosing Lifelock. Thank you very much.

William E Langen

I greatly appreciate the notices of sexual predators that are living in my community. I also appreciate being notified about web sites that have published my 'personal' information and how I can request that this information be removed.

William E Langen

I purchased a new vehicle last Feb. and the financial institution doing finance ran a credit report. And before I left the Bank I had a message on my phone making sure the check was for my use and not someone else. I was very impressed. I like the info provided in newsreports as well.

William E Langen

LifeLock first made ME aware of upcoming credit issues when they first detected fraudulent transactions beginning to appear on my credit file. We jumped right on it and they helped me and walked me through every step of the process in repairing and protecting my good name.

William E Langen

If they find a problem they are right on top of it . I trust this company and would never change it I am very satisfied and would recommend this to everyone. I had updated a store credit card To get sales items on my card and when I did that in the store lifelock called and made sure it was me who made the change . Lifelock was so incredible.e.

William E Langen

I have Lifelock through AOL and have had no further problems with credit attacks. In the past, I found activity on my checking account, people opening accounts in my name, writing fraudulent checks on non-existent accounts, and renting apartments. Nothing further has occurred since signing up with LifeLock.

William E Langen

My wife and I both have LifeLock, utilizing the Advantage and the Standard plans. We appreciate the email notifications of monitoring of our accounts. My elderly mother-in-law also has LifeLock after having had her identity stolen and has had no problems since.

William E Langen

We had a situation in 2014 that could have caused us some real problems if not caught when it was. Someone went to Verizon and proceeded to get several phones that I had not approved. I received a call from a representative that there had been a purchase in my names.

William E Langen

Lifelock has been so easy to use. I get notified if a transaction looks questionable, log in and verify it. With so much "hacking" going on it is really wonderful to have a service that works on my behalf. I highly reccommend it. Great price, worth every penny.

William E Langen

I really thought this was not going to be very helpful, when I first bought into this program. But it has been more than I expected and very helpful in allowing to see transactions being made from my accounts. Ye it seems like the questions and replies may be a lot, but I am thankful to know about them. I would not consider another protector and appreciate all Lifelock has done and continues to do for me and my family.

William E Langen

The best thing about Likelock is that I know they are monitoring if my information is being used in Identify Theft, or what may appear to be that. When I do something, they ask if it was me. And I don't have to go to the site often, because I know they are looking out for me actively!

William E Langen

I began using the new LifeLock website just last week: very impressed and it brought my participation with LifeLock light-years ahead of what it used to be, which was, basically, a one way street, where I was notified with occasional updates but there was no active participation on my part. That all changed last week and I couldn't be more satisfied. Initially, when I accessed the website, there were some fits and starts, lot of errors, but since then, it runs smoothly now. I highly recommend it for those who use LifeLock and for anyone who is thinking about signing up for this service.

William E Langen

I am very pleased with your service especially when my identity was stolen. Your staff were caring and empathetic to my situation. They went above and beyond what was expected in making me feel safe and protected. Thank you !!!

William E Langen

I really appreciate the service which we receive regularly and we feel very secure with the association we have with Lifelock. We have had great oversight of our accounts and have had good contacts if there is something we have any questions about. Only concern which we did nothing about was the class action lawsuit. Still not sure about this, but we are currently committed and satisfied with our service.

William E Langen

I have had lifelock for over a year and in the past year they have caught several things like someone trying to use my credit cards and my email was trying to be sold. I am grateful for everything they have done to stop this incidents. I would highly recommend lifelock to anyone who has any credit cards .

William E Langen

I feel better knowing I have Lifelock. In July of this year I purchased a truck and needed new tires. Immediately after my credit was entered in, I received a text from Lifelock to ask if this was me. I was still standing at the counter with my ID's!. Now that's service :)

William E Langen

Lifelock is a reassuring source of protection in a world where predators are always on the prowl. I was approached by an IRS scam predator two months ago so I am glad that Lifelock has build a business based on protecting hard working people. Thank you and Happy Christmas

William E Langen

To date I have had only one instance when L/L called/messaged concern about a charge. That was when I purchased a lawn tractor. It was legit. I have just in the last couple of days run into other banks etc, monitoring much the same way as Lifelock. In one sense its good, yet it can be annoying in how they are going about it. Instantly freeze you credit/debit card??

William E Langen

My husband and I have had Lifelock for three years now and we are extremely happy with it. We made purchases that were financed and Lifelock immediately notified me about action being take on my credit via phone. I also love getting notifications of sexual predators.

William E Langen

With LifeLock, you get an immediate response to any question you have. Customer service is knowledgeable, helpful and unfailingly courteous. I have no hesitation in recommending LifeLock as your first line of defense against credit fraud.

William E Langen

LifeLock was instrumental in stopping fraudulent activity with Sprint. I was informed that someone had opened an account in my name with Sprint. After contacting Lifelock and Sprint the matter was resolved without any cost to me. Early warning by LifeLock made it possible for me to act in time before this problem escalated out of control.

William E Langen

Lifelock has been very vigilant in guarding our identities and watching out for us by alerting us when there might be fraud on our accounts. Most times, it turns out to be something that we have done (buying a new car comes to mind) but we are glad to have this monitoring service!

William E Langen

I signed up because my identity was stolen a few weeks past and I've have been on the phone for hours and gone through a ton of aspiring. Wish I had Lifelock back then. They've already caught a few attempts. Great service!!!!!

William E Langen

I received a letter in the mail with a phone number to contact concerning back pay from Social Security stating the need of my banking account number. I called LifeLock read the letter and gave the number enclosed in the letter. LifeLock took care of my concern and said they would continue monitoring my credits and would keep me informed by sending alerts.

William E Langen

Lifelock is awesome!!!! They helped me stop a major identity issue last month. Because of their fast response. I was able to log on and suspend all my accounts so my theft was a very small issue. I would HIGHLY recommend LifeLock to everyone. THANK YOU

William E Langen

LifeLock detected an attempt to open a credit card account in my name without my knowledge. They notified me and followed through and stopped the fraudulent misuse of my identity. I appreciate their efforts. I was contemplating whether or not to continue with my coverage when this occurred, but never be without this benefit now.

William E Langen

I am very pleased with Lifelocks program[s]. Once or twice I was notified of an apparent breach, which was actually NOT a breach. I was truly glad that it was picked up and I was notified. I think it's GREAT to get a confirming e-mail once a month. Much easier to sleep! Thankx! JR

William E Langen

As we have been members of Lifelock for a number of years now, we have experience with their service. Fortunately there has been only one issue which needed their involvement and Lifelock was right on it, with lightening speed I might add. I would recommend this service to anyone concerned with security!