We receive a commission for orders made from the links on this page.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, Norton LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring.

Norton LifeLock is a modern identity theft protection company that services millions of members and provides identity theft protection to individuals, families, and businesses.

According to Norton LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the abilities to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. Norton LifeLock will send fraud alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems.

Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 25% off a Norton LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Recovery Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

Norton LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens.

Norton LifeLock customers can receive credit monitoring services from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), internet scanning and dark web monitoring, data breach notifications, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more.

Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. Thus, Norton LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help provide each customer with the protection and security they are looking for.

Recovery Services

In the event that a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, Norton LifeLock offers a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. The company also provides limited power of attorney/time with restoration specialists and lost wallet protection.

Additionally, Norton LifeLock assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, Norton LifeLock will also work with customers with pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

Norton LifeLock offers up to $1 million in its million-dollar protection package.

This million-dollar protection package covers up to $2,000 in replacement of lost or stolen documents, up to $2,500 in traveling expenses, up to $6,000 in lost wages, up to $6,000 in elderly and childcare, up to $10,000 in fraudulent withdrawals, and up to $1 million in legal services in the event of identity theft.

24/7 Live Member Support

Norton LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The identity protection service provider will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the threats.

Norton LifeLock will also monitor customers' information around-the-clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind. Norton LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual Norton LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing.

Meanwhile, some other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. Norton LifeLock's pro-rated refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

Norton LifeLock offers four identity theft protection options to choose from: the Standard plan that costs $9.99 per month, the Select plan that also costs $9.99 per month, the Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 per month, and the Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month.

Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 25% off of all Norton LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number alerts and credit alerts.

Within the industry, Norton LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and fraud security.

Mobile App

Customers are able to get the Norton LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on-the-go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.

With the Norton LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus. According to the Norton LifeLock website, the mobile app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts."

Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

No Antivirus Software

In contrast to many other identity theft protection companies, Norton LifeLock does not appear to provide customers with antivirus software to protect sensitive data on their personal computers from identity thieves.

Identity thieves often target personal computer systems which means that Norton LifeLock customers will need to pay personal out-of-pocket expenses for additional identity theft protection in regard to antivirus software.

Some other companies in the identity theft protection industry offer antivirus software within their standard plan/package to save customers personal expenses and to provide further identity protection.

The Bottom Line

Norton LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including lost wallet protection to those who have fallen victim of identity theft or fraud. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service.

Norton LifeLock's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers lost or stolen documents, wages, and more. The company also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed LifeLock mobile application, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

Norton LifeLock has four identity theft protection options that can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other fraud alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc.

The one major downside of the company is that it does not seem to provide antivirus software which limits some Norton LifeLock account members from additional identity protection as they would have to pay out-of-pocket expenses to get antivirus software.

Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information, Norton LifeLock is a great company to choose from.

*Coverage for lawyers and experts, up to $1 million for all plans, if needed. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal. Norton LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses. Phone alerts are made during normal local business hours.

4.0

D A Kerby

May 25th, 2016

I had already called Western Union to report a problem, and had called Chase regarding the credit card that was used with Western Union. When I called Lifelock, they gave me the assurance that I had done the right thing, and put my claim/experience into my file. Whatever you do, if someone calls and says there is a problem with your computer, do not be pulled into their scam. I was lucky and it only cost me $200, but these scammers had already charged over $3600 to my card, which I will be refunded, or at least not charged with.

P W Luns

May 25th, 2016

I have been with Lifelock for several years, and I know the security it provides me and my family. (Short story) My son-in-law, 9 years ago was a victim of idenity theft. They opened a bank account in his name and wrote $1,000's in bad checks. Also got credit cards and run them to the limit. Thank God my son in law, with the exspense of a lawyer, he spent only one night in jail. He was relieved of any financial responsibity. But to this day, he can't get a credit card, bank account. His financial life was destroyed. They live doing everything in his wifes name only. Lifelock is the best way to stop this from happening to you. I hope this review helps at least one person. God bless.

Barbara Sue Dailey

May 25th, 2016

I thought I was to smart to be conned but recently I got a call and the caller made me believe he was from MicroSoft. He told me some changes needed to made to my pc. He was telling me on the phone what to do, then I saw him take control of my pc, then I knew he was a hacker and he had control of all my pass words and my debit card. I told him I had to get off for about 30 minuts to help my neighbor and told him to call back then. At that point I called LifeLock and the man I talked with was so sweet. He told me I needed to call the bank immediately to get anotoher debit card and to change all my passwords Which I did. But most of all the man I talked with at Life Lock calmed my fears and helped me to calm down. Best counselor I've ever had. By the time the hacker called back, Life Lock had helped me to take care of everything so I didn't answer the phone.The man I talked with at Life Lock told me he would be monitoring my account closely. Thank you Life Lock! I know you are taking good care of me.

Mrs. R.

May 25th, 2016

We bought and financed a new car. We were inundated with alerts from Life Lock as the dealer, besides himself and without our knowing, contacted 5 lenders to get the best rate. We thought that someone else was buying a vehicle but on our dime. Glad to know Life Lock does not sleep and stays on the job!

Scott W.

May 25th, 2016

Contacted a LifeLock representative described how my private information had been compromised. The rep had made suggestions to prevent future issues and recommended a plan based on information we provided. LifeLock had assisted us with any questions we had based on reports provided. We now feel like we are better protected.

Julie B.

May 25th, 2016

I signed up for Lifelock because I had experienced a number of credit card breaches, and thank goodness. Within a few weeks I had received an alert that someone had been opening up lines of credit under my identity. Within 24 hours of identifying the issue, I was on the phone with a Lifelock representative who was helping me address the issues. Lifelock has been my life-saver!

Claire A. Duprey

May 25th, 2016

I am very happy knowing my identity is protected. I keep telling my friends that for the money I spend on having you protect me is very reasonable compared to constantly calling your bank when you think your card has been compromised. I like that I receive monthly updates. I just renewed for my second year.

Peter Mizrahi

May 25th, 2016

Last year shortly after joining LifeLock after being with another identity theft company, we renewed are Sears Credit card after it had become inactive for lack of use. We bought a new refrigerator at our Sears store, renewed our card by reapplying for a Sears new card. Later that afternoon we received a telephone call alert from LifeLock asking us to go to the website and confirm if this was a legitimate transaction by me or not. Needless to say it was legitimate. How is that for service and quick monitoring of my account ?

Jay Barton

May 24th, 2016

I am very happy with Lifelock Advantage. I have had for many years and it has always delivered as advertised! I have received notifications on 3 occasions so I know it does work. As a CPA I talk to clients constantly and about their fear of theft of financial info and identity and I always recommend Lifelock based on my personal experience

Myrle

May 24th, 2016

Life Lock called me with in half hour of my credit being checked. As I had not applied for any large purchase I was of course concerned. They quickly lead me through a series of questions and then with a little more checking were able to tell me exactly where the credit check had come from. I was relieved to know the name of the company, since I had spoken with them a few days earlier and did not realize they would need to check my credit history. After speaking with the company I told them of Life Locks alert and asked if they ever had to check it again to notify me they were doing so. They also asked how I liked Life Lock other clients of theirs had inquired about it. I could then tell them, with my first time experience regarding Life Lock, I recommended they encourage other clients to check them out.

Stephen D'Onofrio

May 24th, 2016

Being a LifeLock member during my experience with identity fraud has been a godsend. The individuals from the LifeLock Resolution dept, both Shaleen and Sue, have been exceptional in their knowledge, professionalism and thoroughness. They have surpassed my expectations for service. It is a pleasure to work with such capable professionals. My sincerest thanks to them and LifeLock with hopes that we have been successful in preventing any further problems. I am very Happy that I am a LifeLock member. Stephen D'Onofrio

Grace

May 24th, 2016

I am so glad I am a Life Lock member. I sleep well knowing that they are protecting me. I would definitely recommend to everyone to become a Life Lock member. When my husband passed away a few years ago someone got hold of my social and filed taxes. Right then an there I called Life Lock and I am so glad I did.

Eulyess Clark

May 24th, 2016

I have enjoy having the ability to know that someone is watching out after my credit. When I applied for a credit loan just a few minutes later LifeLock let me know about the new transaction and wanted to know if I was responsible for the transaction. So LifeLock is really on top of my personal information and doing a really good job. Great!

Chuck H.

May 24th, 2016

I can speak only to those services I have used so far which are primarily the Credit Reports and scanning for activity on my identity. These appear to be first rate. The fifth star is reserved should I actually have an identity theft issue. I have spoken with customer service once and had my concerns quickly resolved. The representative was top notch. She was cordial and very easy to understand (no heavy accent, no rigid adherence to a script and no geek speak).

Richard G.

May 24th, 2016

After receiving a call last August from an online credit firm, I called LifeLock. Since then, they have protected my personal information. Yes, many of the alerts I received, were due to my own actions; but there were two that were attempts to get "Pay Day" loans online. I am glad they are there looking out for me. Their staff is very courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, & genuinely concerned for their clients.

William Jenkinson

May 24th, 2016

Received a call on our cell phone while driving. Told caller we were on the road and asked it he could wait till we found a place to pull off and talk. LifeLock rep very patient and responsive. Told us of the alert. We couldn't remember any transaction. He asked a bank of questions to jig our memory. I did change a password on a credit that is used by the bank where the alert originated. He said the company would investigate it. We received a call two days later and were set at ease. The bank had been notified and was also investigating. We are still on our trip Time we have been a LifeLock member is an estimate.

D. Krieger

May 24th, 2016

LifeLock notified me of a potential problem with change in contact information for one of my accounts - then within 24 hours they requested I contact them and within 10 minutes of my calling, they clearly explained the problem and assured me of the positive resolution. I am thoroughly pleased with their outstanding level of professionalism, prompt responses and prompt detection / resolution of potential problems. Their notification system capabilities via email, text messages and phone calls is truly phenomenal. I have had other credit protection services in the past but LifeLock offers me the best services I have ever had. I would strongly recommend their services to anyone.

Trace W.

May 24th, 2016

I was notified by LifeLock that fraud had been attempted on my account using my SS#. They tracked it down and put me in touch with the fraud department of the bank, who was also very professional and helpful. We had a few conference calls and put alerts on my information with the credit reporting agencies. I would never have found out about this problem without LifeLock. My bet is that E-Verify isn't being used very often. Thanks to everyone

Danny E

May 24th, 2016

I got lifelock 9 months ago, I never thought I would need it because after 30 years of adult life I never had anykind of credit fraud, but got it just in case after all the data thefts. This week I got alerts to 2 unauthorized credit card applications with my information. Lifelock alert and subsequent help from your agent was invaluable to fixing this an avoiding severe financial headache. I never would have konwn about these credit cards until it was too late but your service has really saved my financial life! Thank you and I am recommending this to everyone I know.

Celina F. Mason

May 24th, 2016

Over a year ago I had enrolled in the service that was $500/year for my daughter and I. Then the company that I was working for lost a contract with the county and we were all going to be lay off. I had to drop LifeLock Services but told everyone that it was the best!!!! My daughter had gone into a store and was talked into getting their credit card. She was not even out of the store when LifeLock was calling me. Now I am again a member, with my daughter and grandson and hope to stay with you until I die.

Bertha Gonzalez

May 24th, 2016

I've been dealing with identity fraud since 2007 ... And although I was dealing direct with the credit bureaus .... It was tedious and still wasn't enough..... Then I got Life Lock ...and it has definitely been a turn for the better. The fraudulent activity almost stopped completely and whenever there is something being applied for or being looked into I am notified immediately .... Everything gets nipped in the bud . I'm extremely happy with Life Lock they I've refered it to all my friends and family . Thank you Life Lock !

Jacqueline Mc.

May 24th, 2016

Not long after reporting the lose of my driver's license, social security card and other credentials to LifeLock, someone unknown to me used my personal information attempting to obtain a payday loan. Because of the alerts LifeLock had in place the loan was denied. With identity theft on the rise, I am so glad I am a LifeLock member and so thankful their representatives were there to help me through this situation which was resolved within a day after I became aware of the problem. They were very kind and very professional. Thank you LifeLock.

Jess H.

May 24th, 2016

I recently became a victim of Identity Theft. If I had not become a member of LifeLock, who knows when I would have figured it out and my credit would have been ruined. I received alerts of accounts trying to be opened with my personal information from LifeLock via text message and email and was able to immediately begin the process of closing these threats. LifeLock took care of everything and I feel much safer knowing they are looking out for me.

Miraschi

May 24th, 2016

Lifelock has sent me a lot of information in the past that seemed extraneous. However, when my identity was breached last week, Lifelock alerted me immediately. I have been in contact with Lifelock on this matter 4 times in the past few days. Every representative has been very pleasant and patient. Their knowledge and helpfulness has been inconsistent. On my last call I reached Jennifer. She is fantastic. She immediately contacted the fraud depts at the companies that had been involved directly, called me back within minutes to conference me in, and helped me through understanding the process and what I need to do next. Thank you.

Joyce

May 24th, 2016

We originally subscribed to LifeLock because of an email incident where someone got our email password and we needed help keeping track of what was going on with our identity. LifeLock discovered who obtained the information and that they didn't have enough data to cause any concern. Since then, we have had 1 alert regarding an application for credit which turned out to have originated from us but just the same it was nice to know LifeLock was watching out for us. We will never be without LifeLock and if you want to feel secure, especially in these days of internet theft, you need to subscribe to LifeLock, too! P.S. An added feature - they keep track of your credit scores and you can obtain them for free! Such a deal!!!

Lana Liley

May 24th, 2016

I usually have my SSN locked with Experian but I recently had to do a temporary unlock to be able to get a new cell phone with a new carrier. I am so impressed how quick LifeLock was notifying me about when Verizon was doing a credit check. I feel very secure having LifeLock guarding my information. Thank you

K Yvonne G.

May 24th, 2016

I am totally at ease with knowing LifeLock has got 'my back'. The Anthem insurance fiasco made me nervous and I was pleased to get a rapid response back, after reading the email blast from LifeLock regarding this huge incident. Thank you for taking time to respond and make me feel safe. I never received an email blast from American Express Identity Protection explaining the Target or other theft that would have told me they were on top of the situation. I no longer belong to American Express Identity Protection program. K Yvonne G

Suzanne

May 24th, 2016

Received an alert that someone was trying to open an account in my name with all my correct information. Called immediately (Sat evening) and first rep I spoke with was rather rude, but I called back on Monday and spoke with Bernita who was more than helpful. She put me on conference call with company and then told me what and how to continue. I was quite glad Lifelock was there to catch this.

Terry

May 24th, 2016

I just spoke to Sarah Schuster regarding my identity theft and I can't say enough good things about her and LifeLock. It's next to impossible to find any business that actually does what it says it will do, but that's not the case with you. Having this happen is very upsetting, but after talking to Sarah, I at least feel as though I will be as protected as I can get. LifeLock is a 10 out of 10.

Teresa

May 24th, 2016

In reference to the recent internet breach of the parent company for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, I informed Lifelock that my identity might have been compromised. They responded back that same day and put forward an extra watch on all of my personal accounts. I would highly recommend lifelock to anyone wanting to protect their investments and their identities.

Michelle N.

May 24th, 2016

My son's information and or identity may be compromised so I contacted LifeLock via email. Their response was within 24 hours and very caring about my worries. I do wish all can be handled online since their phones are very busy and the wait times on the phone are extensive. I will keep trying on the phone since the email recommended that.

Bob Dean

May 24th, 2016

My wife signed us up not so long ago, and I was skeptical. Wow....2-3 months later someone tried to open a dozen credit accounts using my personal information. The Life Lock team was professional, friendly and attended to every detail. So far, my Life Lock experience has been amazing! Thank goodness we have them on our team.

Judeth Spansel

May 24th, 2016

After completing an email inquiry that was generated from a Life Lock alert, the email response took several days then the response was to resubmit the request via my Life Lock account. In the meantime, the issue at hand continues to be a problem. This system is not at all what I expected it to be. I am not very satisfied.

Jan

May 24th, 2016

I called LifeLock because they notified me that someone was checking my credit. I expected this, but the time did not sync with the time I thought it should have been done. When I called and the young lady checked, the transaction was done in Arizona, I live in Illinois, thus the difference in time. It was cleared up without a hitch.

Marguerite Tonnesen

May 24th, 2016

I feel an overwhelming, calmness; a feeling of being safe with LifeLock. They get back to you in a timely manner. They have complete coverage. They are educated, responsible, helpful, and, generous with spirit. The people working for them are wonderful. The Product, mandatory, in this day and age. Thank you.

Piper

May 24th, 2016

With LifeLock Services I know that I am safe and protected. It's a great feeling to have. LifeLock Services has protected me once already. I was immediately notified when there was a threat to my private information/credit services. Everything was taken care of with one phonecall to LifeLock. I reccomend LifeLock Services to everyone who wants to be worry-free. Thank You LifeLock!

David VonNoy

May 24th, 2016

We decided to buy a new truck from a local, reputable dealer. We were absolutely amazed that as we were driving out of the driveway of the dealership, with my new truck, my phone went off with an alert. My wife was in another car next to me at the stoplight. It was from Life Lock-- asking me if the latest activity was me. Then about 15 seconds later, my wife's phone went off. Life Lock was asking her the same question. With our windows down, we spoke to each other in utter amazement !!! We chuckled, but then felt very relieved that Life Lock was on the job with a "super fast check" on our activity. Thank you Life Lock !!!

JB

May 24th, 2016

This service is good, but it is not a great service. For the money we paid, Life lock was slow reporting any credit requests. I was notified at a minimum of 24 hours AFTER I applied for any credit cards. 24 hours in this day ad age is not acceptable, with the instant credit that a person may receive.

Nancy L. Hrley

May 24th, 2016

We have been with Life Lock for over two years. They are the best in the business. They have caught things in minutes of an actiivity on our account making sure our credit and identity is in tact so no one can sabotage us. Even when we open a new account (bank or business) it is almost immediate they check with us to make sure it is us and not an identity thief. Thank you Life Lock for your protecton of us.

Barry

May 24th, 2016

I've had a couple encounters with potential identity theft and bank fraud and can't imagine not having LifeLock protection. However, it feels a little like the fees charged are based on all the fears identity theft and bank fraud from recent news rather than what would feel more like a fair price for services rendered.

Mrs. JMA

May 24th, 2016

We had heard about LifeLock, on our preferred radio talk shows. In the summer of 2014 we had to relocate, from our small mountain top town of knowing your neighbors, to a major city were people do not know one another. Shortly after our move to the big city all our personal IDs and financial information were stolen from our vehicle. Within an hour of the crime, we had called our banks, the police and became a member of LifeLock. The city police said a report would need to be filed online and that was all the police could do for us. Becoming a Life Lock member that day helped to restore some since of security and relief. Four months pasted before the thieves attempted to use our personal ID information. LifeLock's monitoring caught this attempt and altered us immediately. We are very confident that LifeLock will continue to protect our personal information and prevent fraudulent use of or personal information. In this ever changing world of technology, LifeLock has our back. Thank you, LifeLock. ¬

Gary Gaede

May 24th, 2016

I know know that I can have you monitor activity on retirement instruments such as 401ks and IRAs. It would have been nice to have illustrated that in your sign up or membership information. On another note, I received an e-mail solicitation from you to upgrade to the ultimate plus plan. I signed myself up on line and then called Lifelock with a question about getting prorated credit for my prior membership that I had paid for through early May 2015. I was told that I would get a credit within 30 days. It would have been nice to have that stated in the upgrade information. I asked the representative if the upgrade that I did on line included my wife. I was told that it did not but that she could sign her up for me during the call. She informed me that because we had been long time members, she could offer me a 15% discount on her account but not mine because the discount can only come if you are calling in to a representative for the upgrade and I had already upgraded a few minutes earlier. This is a strange business practice. You solicit me via e-mail to upgrade but would discount my bill only if I call in and not upgrade on line. Obviously everyone would like to pay the lowest amount that a vendor would offer for the same service. I found this disappointing but your phone representative was wonderful.

J. R.

May 24th, 2016

I went into a store to purchase a washing machine, they had a special on if you used one of their credit cards, 10 percent off. So I applied for a card and was approved, I knew that I would pay it off and cancel the card when I received the first bill. Before I could finish the paper work and leave the store, LifeLock called me on my cell phone to find out if I had just opened an account. Fast, efficient and friendly are the people at LifeLock.

Jeannie

May 24th, 2016

After being a victim several times of thieves getting our information and using our credit card data remotely, we feel much safer knowing we're being notified on charges. We were a member of another service for years and years....never were notified of anything. Today there is no safety from hackers but we feel we're doing all we can by now being members of LifeLock.

Michelle

May 24th, 2016

I am really glad to have LIfelock, since I would not have even known about this identity theft case for months had they not found it. Getting all the details I needed to file the police report was more difficult than it should have been, causing me to delay in getting it done, but fortunately, the Lifelock team kept getting back in touch with me to remind me and help me finally complete it.

Zakia Holly

May 24th, 2016

I lost my belongings in a storage auction sale. I was afraid that someone could possibly use my financial information against me. I also had a friend whose bank account had recently been compromised. I saw an ad for LifeLock on Facebook and then I saw a commercial for LifeLock on television. I went to LifeLock's website to get more information, and immediately signed up for their services; both for myself as well as for my minor daughter. I was extremely happy with how easy the set up was, and how quickly LifeLock kept up with my profile. I enjoy receiving texts and emails that make sure that I am the actual person making purchases. I also like knowing who is making inquiries into my credit history. I actually recommended LifeLock to my friend whose bank account had been compromised, as well as to some of his friends who showed an interest in LifeLock as well.

Larry Johnson

May 24th, 2016

I fell for a phishing e-mail and inadvertently supplied my social and other personal information thinking I was verifying account information regarding my mobile phone account. Their e-mail was exactly like my provider except a couple of characters in the address bar that I failed to notice. LifeLock found my information on a black market site and deleted in less than 24 hours. This was over a year ago and I've suffered no repercussions regarding my data breach.

Stuart L. Tockman

May 24th, 2016

Please note that last year about this time I found out that my identity had been compromised and that an individual had in fact applied for Unemployment Compensation through the State of Florida using my name and Soc. Sec. number. Unfortunately, Lifelock had no idea about it. The way I found out about it is that the State sends an inquiry to the employer-which was myself. I had to fight the machinery of the State (which liberally pre- approves fraudulent applications like this without prior inquiry) to get this fraudulent activity stopped.

Ross L. Smith

May 24th, 2016

I recently had a person try to use my credentials at Verizon. Fortunately for me LifeLock was there for me and saved me a whole lot of grief by intercepting this attempt and stopping it. LifeLock set up a conference call with a LifeLock rep., Verizion and myself. By Lifelock's actions my credit rating was not affected. The people at LifeLock were very courteous, friendly and helpful.

Daisy Teresa

May 24th, 2016

I got Lifelock as soon as I turned 18 because i knew that me applying for credit at a young age would put me at risk for Identity theft. Never once did i imagine it would actually happen to me. My friends & i were out in San Francisco one night when my purse got stolen, & Lifelock was the first place i called. They guided me with cancelling all my credit cards, contacting the 3 credit bureaus to place a fraud alert, & calling the fraud departments of the banks that the criminals tried applying for credit at. Their 24 hour customer service insured that my identity & name was safe, & their alerts kept me up to date with what criminal activity was going on. I'm forever grateful i chose LifeLock to protect my identity, because you never except to be a victim of Identity Theft until it happens.