NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

At a gas station I had dropped my credit card after using it at the pump. I had several other errands to run that day. Within an hour I got a call from Life Lock telling me that they had frozen that card because the usage on it seemed out of character for me. At this time I didn't even know I had dropped my card! But yes, someone had tried to use it at several liquor stores in a downtown area-which was quite uncharacterist for me! Good call Life Lock!

William E Langen

I signed up for Lifelock when my identity was compromised when my medical insurance company and retirement account company were hacked. I have piece of mind now because anytime something comes up with my personal information, I get an immediate alert from Lifelock. The website is very easy to navigate and anytime I call them I am taken care of quickly. Lifelock is very hassle-free.

William E Langen

I received a telephone alert today which scared the bleep out of me. I had just signed up for internet, cable and phone services with a new carrier not more than 30 minutes before i recieved the alert. I had forgotten I had Life Lock. They alerted me that an account was being issued from this new carrier. Wow, the service was fast and professional. Can I keep Life Lock with my new carrier. Please, someone let me know!! Service was great!!!

William E Langen

Last year shortly after joining LifeLock after being with another identity theft company, we renewed are Sears Credit card after it had become inactive for lack of use. We bought a new refrigerator at our Sears store, renewed our card by reapplying for a Sears new card. Later that afternoon we received a telephone call alert from LifeLock asking us to go to the website and confirm if this was a legitimate transaction by me or not. Needless to say it was legitimate. How is that for service and quick monitoring of my account ?

William E Langen

My husband has been the victim of identity theft twice ( we suspect once was by a family member). I have had multiple subscriptions in the past through credit card companies but they paled in comparison to what LifeLock provides. I feel much more secure with the quick notifications of transactions. I have the target amount set low so I get A LOT of notifications. I will up the a bit so I am not fielding as many on a daily basis. I would and have recommend/ed LifeLock to others!

William E Langen

My wife recently had her identity stolen. We received the notifications and LifeLock was on the case. Needless to say, we were pretty rattled when this all began but the LifeLock people were extremey helpful and gave us great guidance. With LifeLock's help, we are now getting the fraudulent accounts closed and we feel so much better. To think, I wondered if I should renew my membership this year.......glad I didn't. It was the best money I ever spent.

William E Langen

My husband received a Credit Check alert which was fraudulent. Jennifer, our LifeLock resolution agent, worked tirelessly to get to the bottom of it. For over an our she was transferred from one department to another until she uncovered the problem, my husband's SS# was erroneously entered for the Credit Check. The Credit Check was for someone with the same name with a similar SS#. Jennifer had the Credit Check removed from his Credit Report.

William E Langen

Lifelock is the best thing going for protecting you against identity theft. A couple of years back when I sold my home and moved evidently some of my information got away from me and someone tried to purchase a cell phone setting up an account in my name. Lifelock caught it immediately, notified me and stopped the criminal in his tracks. The only wish was that the criminal was prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belonged.

William E Langen

As a customer who is a Lifelock ultimate member, I expected quicker alerts. I would definitely give this a 5 star, but unfortunately when I am alerted, its usually 3 days or a week after I have made a transaction. The dates of the transactions do not match. For example I made a transaction on Friday the 10th. It should clearly show Friday 10th not the 17th. Its confusing to say the least. Or if there is suspicious activity of someone using my ss#, etc to try and open credit cards, the alert I am given should be on the same day....not days after the perp is attempting to succeed. I will hope that Lifelock will improve on its alert timing.

William E Langen

Lifelock called me and asked me if I had made a large purchase out of my state that was an unusual purchase for me. It was very early one morning and on my cell phone. I was not at home and actually across my state taking care of my mother who was sick at the time! Boy was I thankful! I not only hadn't made the purchase but never heard of the place. They took care of everything for me right away even contacting the credit burea! What great service! I love them and so glad that I have them!

William E Langen

am so glad to have you guys. You've been a life saver for me. I had at least 3 different identity thefts since I've been a lember in Nov or Dec. last year and you took care of it all without me having to do hardly anything at all. You are informative to what you do and usually polite on phone. The price of. 19.99 a month is really worth it. I I would like to get my paper shredder.from you though if I could please.

William E Langen

I have the standard service of Lifelock and couldn't be happier. Thanks to AOL for providing such a great service. I was one of the people affected by the Anthem hack and know that with Lifelock I don't have to worry about my credit being compromised. I have been building my credit worthiness up for the last couple of years and don't want to have it ambushed.

William E Langen

Lifelock was first to inform me my identity had been used to purchase ten phone lines from Sprint. Before I had received anything from Sprint the problem had been taken care of and Sprint had closed the accounts. I did receive a bill for $878.00 from Sprint along with a letter acknowledging fraudelent use of my identity. A LifeLock representative then guided me through the process of putting a seven year alert on all of the credit bureaus for peace of mind. This whole process took less than twenty minutes.

William E Langen

I logged in to my account and saw that US Bank performed a credit check on me. I recently opened a business checking account at the bank so I called them and they said even though it was a business account, because there was an overdraft protection feature added to the account, the bank's policy is to do a 'soft hit' credit check on the individual representing the business. So, you alerted me to something I did not know and I feel very pleased to know you are out there behind me 'watching' what is going on. Thank you.

William E Langen

I woke up recently one Saturday morning to a LifeLock alert that someone was trying to open a line of credit with my personal information. That was followed by four more notifications. In the same time frame, my wife had three fraud attempts. We immediately contacted LifeLock and the support never stopped. By the end of the week, all fraud attempts had been terminated, the Resolution department had contacted the credit bureaus for an extended fraud alert on my accounts, and requests were placed to have the inquiries removed from our files. I'd have never known until it was too late if LifeLock hadn't been on watch for me. I stood the watch in defense of our nation for almost 30 years...I'll never have the words to describe the feeling of relief I have for the support I got from LifeLock when I needed them most to safeguard the financial security my wife and I have established throughout our working lives. Thank you LifeLock for standing the watch!

William E Langen

I've only been a member of LifeLock for two days, but the two representative I was communicating with were very helpful and the questions that they asked me helped them to guide me in the right direction. Chris is the one I started with and lost because I hit a wrong button and Jessica took over the communicating when I got back to where I had been before the goof on my part. Both of them were very knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciated it and would have no qualms in recommending LifeLock to someone looking for an organization to protect themselves from identity thieves.

William E Langen

Lifelock quickly identified credit inquires as suspicious. It turned out that someone had gotten hold of my SS and DOB and filled out credit card applications, with 2 of 6 being accepted. Lifelock contacted the banks with me in conference call to shut these accounts down and identify them as fraudulent. The credit inquires will be removed from the 3 credit bureaus; Lifelock initiatied that process. Thanks to Lifelock for heading this off before it became a much more serious issue.

William E Langen

Even though I daily check on bank credit card balances and spending it still bothered me that someone could steal my ID and open a new account for which I would have no knowledge of. Finally I decided to open a different credit card account to take advantage of better terms. The application for the account was approved and the card was sent to me. Much to my surprise Lifelock informed me that a new account had been opened in my name the very next day. Happily I was able to report that yes I had opened that account. It did resolve my fears that if someone were to attempt to open a new account under my ID that I would be notified of the action. I am a very satisfied customer of Lifelock and plan to stay with them forever. Lee

Gary

Their computer kept sending me messages that it was unable to access one of my protected accounts. The CSR suggested that the bank may have changed their access security, or their could have been a data breach attempt. Checked with bank, there were unauthorized access attempts, so they tightened their security. LL then advise how to remove the account from the "vault." LL folk helpful and friendly as always .

William E Langen

When my identity was stolen I felt helpless, it was a nightmare! I called lifelock and they helped me right away. I was alerted when someone tried to open accounts in my name. They helped me resolve the problems by contacting the companies. The agents are friendly and knowledgable and they put you at ease right away. I will be a lifelong customer!! Highly recommend lifelock to everyone.

Gary

LifeLock has even better than I expected. At least twice they have notified me of suspicious credit card charges, which allowed me to cancel the cards before any more charges were made. The credit card carrier removed the charges in both cases. LifeLock also notified me that one of my email accounts and my password had been sold on the black market. I immediately changed my password. Shortly afterwards, I began receiving all kinds of scams, offers, etc. That's been over a year ago, and I still receive lot's of junk emails on that account. I wholeheartedly recommend LifeLock.

Gary

When my husband and I purchased a new car last year our salesman did the usual "I just have to check a few things, and I'll be right back" then in less than five minutes my husband and I both got a text on our cell phones letting us know someone was attempting to check our credit. We looked at each other and cracked up laughing! We love you Life Lock

William E Langen

Lifelock called me on a Saturday morning personal no recorder a live person, asking about activities going on with our credit. The things they saw was shocking and made me sick to stomach. Someone had gotten my information and start purchasing things all across the United States. Lifelock walked us through the steps we needed to take. Contact the police to file a report, our credit cards, banks and they took over. We was updated weekly sometimes twice a week of what was happen with fixing my credit. It was a very stressful time, but they FIXED IT. Thanks Lifelock we couldn't or haven't stop singing your prays. Verma Sweet

William E Langen

Following a theft of my identity, I was told about LifeLock by the police officer who took my report who also used LifeLock. When my wife was in a major department store re-establishing her credit card, she received a call from LifeLock stating someone was in this store attempting to open a credit card in her name. She told them it was her. I was very impressed and one could NOT receiver faster or better service

William E Langen

After being enrolled in LifeLock for over seven years I finally had cause for contacting their Customer Support. I was not disappointed. Although the cryptic message that I initially received from LifeLock was confusing and curt once I contacted Customer Support I received a response the following day that explained the initial message as well as why it was cryptic and curt to the untrained eye. I appreciated the fact that not only was I informed that my identity and credit were not in any danger but what the message meant, how the information had been collected and how I may see variations of the information in the future. This explanation not calmed my current concerns but prepared me for how to understand future reports without undue panic and fear that my information has been compromised.

William E Langen

Professional, efficient, personable and a service that lets me breathe easier in the current climate of rampant ill intent.I have traveled to visit and work with clients for over 15 years. In all my travels and use of credit card and national exposure, due to Life Lock I feel that my credit and reputation is safe and monitored. I depend on them to keep watch over my most important life priorities.

William E Langen

I am so impressed with LifeLock. Have only been a member since last month. Recently, LifeLock alerted me to a possible fraudulent transaction. It was definitely fraud. I was not the one who was making a new credit application. The problem was resolved within a couple of weeks & LifeLock was very communicative with me throughout the process. I am very happy that I got LifeLock through my Protection 1 home security service.

William E Langen

I had $16-thousand dollars worth of charges on my credit card. When the credit card company contacted me I learned that previously an imposter requested a replacement for my "damaged" credit card. They had all my personal info including social security number. The replacement card was requested to be sent to my home address. I did not request nor receive the replacement cards. My retirement community has outdoor mail centers with locked boxes. How these crooks accessed my mail is a mystery but, obviously, they got hold of the mailed replacement cards and used them.. Lifelock helped me put 7-year fraud alerts on both my husband's (he's an authorized user on the credit card) and my credit bureau reports. The alerts were done over the phone ,which was quick. My rep, Kenneth, was very patient, helpful, well-informed and sympathetic. I now have only the basic Lifelock plan and I'm going to upgrade to the full plan as these swindlers are very clever and I think the average person needs help to out-think them. I only gave four stars because I've just given the case info to Lifelock and I 'm just beginning to use their monitoring service, which means I haven't experienced their service to the fullest extent yet.

William E Langen

I thought I was to smart to be conned but recently I got a call and the caller made me believe he was from MicroSoft. He told me some changes needed to made to my pc. He was telling me on the phone what to do, then I saw him take control of my pc, then I knew he was a hacker and he had control of all my pass words and my debit card. I told him I had to get off for about 30 minuts to help my neighbor and told him to call back then. At that point I called LifeLock and the man I talked with was so sweet. He told me I needed to call the bank immediately to get anotoher debit card and to change all my passwords Which I did. But most of all the man I talked with at Life Lock calmed my fears and helped me to calm down. Best counselor I've ever had. By the time the hacker called back, Life Lock had helped me to take care of everything so I didn't answer the phone.The man I talked with at Life Lock told me he would be monitoring my account closely. Thank you Life Lock! I know you are taking good care of me.

William E Langen

I have been with Lifelock for several years, and I know the security it provides me and my family. (Short story) My son-in-law, 9 years ago was a victim of idenity theft. They opened a bank account in his name and wrote $1,000's in bad checks. Also got credit cards and run them to the limit. Thank God my son in law, with the exspense of a lawyer, he spent only one night in jail. He was relieved of any financial responsibity. But to this day, he can't get a credit card, bank account. His financial life was destroyed. They live doing everything in his wifes name only. Lifelock is the best way to stop this from happening to you. I hope this review helps at least one person. God bless.

William E Langen

My first call from LifeLock was only one day after it was activated. I had applied for a credit card at a big box store and cancealed my application afew miniutes later after I had second thoughts. Within minutes I was getting a call from LifeLock wanting to verify my activities. I was impressed at the speed of the responce that LifeLock was aware of suspicious activity.

William E Langen

I was very thankful that Lifelock caught an application for a credit card at a bank and a store that I do not use at all. It is very unsettling to know that my information was out there for someone to find and use which could ruin my credit and my life. It was taken care of in a very timely manner even though my old address and phone number were not updated by me when I moved.

William E Langen

Being a LifeLock member during my experience with identity fraud has been a godsend. The individuals from the LifeLock Resolution dept, both Shaleen and Sue, have been exceptional in their knowledge, professionalism and thoroughness. They have surpassed my expectations for service. It is a pleasure to work with such capable professionals. My sincerest thanks to them and LifeLock with hopes that we have been successful in preventing any further problems. I am very Happy that I am a LifeLock member. Stephen D'Onofrio

William E Langen

Life Lock called me with in half hour of my credit being checked. As I had not applied for any large purchase I was of course concerned. They quickly lead me through a series of questions and then with a little more checking were able to tell me exactly where the credit check had come from. I was relieved to know the name of the company, since I had spoken with them a few days earlier and did not realize they would need to check my credit history. After speaking with the company I told them of Life Locks alert and asked if they ever had to check it again to notify me they were doing so. They also asked how I liked Life Lock other clients of theirs had inquired about it. I could then tell them, with my first time experience regarding Life Lock, I recommended they encourage other clients to check them out.

William E Langen

After receiving a call last August from an online credit firm, I called LifeLock. Since then, they have protected my personal information. Yes, many of the alerts I received, were due to my own actions; but there were two that were attempts to get "Pay Day" loans online. I am glad they are there looking out for me. Their staff is very courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, & genuinely concerned for their clients.

William E Langen

LifeLock notified me of a potential problem with change in contact information for one of my accounts - then within 24 hours they requested I contact them and within 10 minutes of my calling, they clearly explained the problem and assured me of the positive resolution. I am thoroughly pleased with their outstanding level of professionalism, prompt responses and prompt detection / resolution of potential problems. Their notification system capabilities via email, text messages and phone calls is truly phenomenal. I have had other credit protection services in the past but LifeLock offers me the best services I have ever had. I would strongly recommend their services to anyone.

William E Langen

Received a call on our cell phone while driving. Told caller we were on the road and asked it he could wait till we found a place to pull off and talk. LifeLock rep very patient and responsive. Told us of the alert. We couldn't remember any transaction. He asked a bank of questions to jig our memory. I did change a password on a credit that is used by the bank where the alert originated. He said the company would investigate it. We received a call two days later and were set at ease. The bank had been notified and was also investigating. We are still on our trip Time we have been a LifeLock member is an estimate.

William E Langen

We originally subscribed to LifeLock because of an email incident where someone got our email password and we needed help keeping track of what was going on with our identity. LifeLock discovered who obtained the information and that they didn't have enough data to cause any concern. Since then, we have had 1 alert regarding an application for credit which turned out to have originated from us but just the same it was nice to know LifeLock was watching out for us. We will never be without LifeLock and if you want to feel secure, especially in these days of internet theft, you need to subscribe to LifeLock, too! P.S. An added feature - they keep track of your credit scores and you can obtain them for free! Such a deal!!!

William E Langen

Lifelock has sent me a lot of information in the past that seemed extraneous. However, when my identity was breached last week, Lifelock alerted me immediately. I have been in contact with Lifelock on this matter 4 times in the past few days. Every representative has been very pleasant and patient. Their knowledge and helpfulness has been inconsistent. On my last call I reached Jennifer. She is fantastic. She immediately contacted the fraud depts at the companies that had been involved directly, called me back within minutes to conference me in, and helped me through understanding the process and what I need to do next. Thank you.

William E Langen

I recently became a victim of Identity Theft. If I had not become a member of LifeLock, who knows when I would have figured it out and my credit would have been ruined. I received alerts of accounts trying to be opened with my personal information from LifeLock via text message and email and was able to immediately begin the process of closing these threats. LifeLock took care of everything and I feel much safer knowing they are looking out for me.

William E Langen

In reference to the recent internet breach of the parent company for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, I informed Lifelock that my identity might have been compromised. They responded back that same day and put forward an extra watch on all of my personal accounts. I would highly recommend lifelock to anyone wanting to protect their investments and their identities.

William E Langen

We decided to buy a new truck from a local, reputable dealer. We were absolutely amazed that as we were driving out of the driveway of the dealership, with my new truck, my phone went off with an alert. My wife was in another car next to me at the stoplight. It was from Life Lock-- asking me if the latest activity was me. Then about 15 seconds later, my wife's phone went off. Life Lock was asking her the same question. With our windows down, we spoke to each other in utter amazement !!! We chuckled, but then felt very relieved that Life Lock was on the job with a "super fast check" on our activity. Thank you Life Lock !!!

Brian

I have been a LifeLock user for about five years. In that time I have applied for credit twice once at a utility and once while getting new phone service. As I walked out of the utility building and before I got into my car I received an instant message from LifeLock that my credit had been accessed. As I was still completing my transaction at the cell phone store I received a message that my credit had been accessed. Count me as a very satisfied customer who feels protected.

William E Langen

I fell for a phishing e-mail and inadvertently supplied my social and other personal information thinking I was verifying account information regarding my mobile phone account. Their e-mail was exactly like my provider except a couple of characters in the address bar that I failed to notice. LifeLock found my information on a black market site and deleted in less than 24 hours. This was over a year ago and I've suffered no repercussions regarding my data breach.

William E Langen

I lost my belongings in a storage auction sale. I was afraid that someone could possibly use my financial information against me. I also had a friend whose bank account had recently been compromised. I saw an ad for LifeLock on Facebook and then I saw a commercial for LifeLock on television. I went to LifeLock's website to get more information, and immediately signed up for their services; both for myself as well as for my minor daughter. I was extremely happy with how easy the set up was, and how quickly LifeLock kept up with my profile. I enjoy receiving texts and emails that make sure that I am the actual person making purchases. I also like knowing who is making inquiries into my credit history. I actually recommended LifeLock to my friend whose bank account had been compromised, as well as to some of his friends who showed an interest in LifeLock as well.

William E Langen

I got Lifelock as soon as I turned 18 because i knew that me applying for credit at a young age would put me at risk for Identity theft. Never once did i imagine it would actually happen to me. My friends & i were out in San Francisco one night when my purse got stolen, & Lifelock was the first place i called. They guided me with cancelling all my credit cards, contacting the 3 credit bureaus to place a fraud alert, & calling the fraud departments of the banks that the criminals tried applying for credit at. Their 24 hour customer service insured that my identity & name was safe, & their alerts kept me up to date with what criminal activity was going on. I'm forever grateful i chose LifeLock to protect my identity, because you never except to be a victim of Identity Theft until it happens.

William E Langen

I have been pleased that I hear from Lifelock often about my account by getting an email. I called them yesterday as was concerned somebody may have found some sort of information in mail that was taken from my porch. This was two days worth of mail my neighbor collected from my box and put in a plastic box and put between my storm door and inside door, it has been done this way for years now and never had a problem but somebody must have seen him put it there and came back at night and light was out on porch and took the mail, they may have thought something of value was being put between doors. Neighbor's dogs were barking and she saw someone walking away off porch and I was out of town at the time. I called Lifelock to be on guard just in case someone may have found something in the mail which would help them compromise my identity. Did check and found out no investment or bank statements sent so other than maybe a credit card bill do not think they would have found anything of value but wanted to inform Lifelock anyway. People were helpful. Realize you cannot report anything until you find someone has tried to do something with information. hopefully all will be well but feel more comfortable I have Lifelock. Have not looked into a higher level of protection.

William E Langen

I received an email from LifeLock this morning asking if I had opened a checking account(s) today with a particular banking company. I responded that I hadn't done so, and replied to a list of very simple questions about possible activity that could have triggered an alert. None of them applied. Shortly thereafter, I received a call from Jennifer at LifeLock to go over the information with me and to begin the process of closing the fraudulent accounts. Jennifer was on the line with me with the banking company representatives and Susan, also with LifeLock was on the line with me while I talked to the TransUnion representative. Susan then efficiently filed my FTC report and took care of everything else to take care of this situation. LifeLock did a fabulous job and I can't tell you how pleased I am with their protection and attention to detail. This is a service that you truly cannot do without! Thank you, LifeLock!

William E Langen

I didn't receive my tax IRS refund and the IRS site stated it was still being processed. After having difficulty contacting the IRS several they finally told me someone else had filed a return with my social security number. I called LifeLock and they said they could help. I was assigned a case number and contact and she began to work the issue right away. They handled the entire process quickly and professionally. I have no doubt I would still be trying to get answers from the IRS if I had to resolve it on my own.

William E Langen

I am so relieved I finally signed up with LifeLock Services. With all the security breaches we are hearing about in the news, plus I was a part of the Target breach, I thought I better get more protection in place. In fact, five months after signing up I was notified by LifeLock that there actually was account activity with someone using my personal information for a loan application. I was a victim of Fraud/Identity theft.