The Home Service Club is a nationwide home warranty provider and the winner of the 2015 and 2016 "Best in Service" award and the 2018 "Editor's Choice" award. The Home Service Club specializes in a variety of different home warranty types and offers comprehensive plans, as well as an additional Utility and Service Line coverage, which expands beyond the walls of the home. The Home Service Club prides itself in having its own supply chain of household systems and appliances and ensuring all equipment provided is brand new, fully warrantied, and up to all codes and requirements. The company has a growing service network of over 10,000 technicians nationwide and describes itself as a leader and innovator in the home warranty industry since its founding in 2008. The Home Service Club is currently headquartered in New York City.

The Home Service Club Promo

The Good

• Customizable Coverage
  • Real Estate Packages
  • Nationwide Service
  • Positive Reviews
  • Auto-Registered Online Account
  • Time in Business
  • The Home Service Club Cost

Customizable Coverage

The Home Service Club offers a variety of customizable home warranty plans with optional add-ons. Specific coverage details will depend on what plan you choose and what systems and appliances you decide to add on to your plan.

Home Systems Warranty

This is warranty coverage meant to cover the normal wear and tear of common systems within your home. You file a claim and then The Home Service Club will send a local technician to diagnose the problem and schedule any necessary repairs or replacements. The specific systems included will depend on your chosen home warranty plan. Home systems available for coverage are listed below:

• Air conditioner
  • Plumbing stoppage
  • Water leaks
  • Gas leaks
  • Pest control
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assemblies
  • Alarm wiring
  • Telephone wiring
  • Smoke detectors
  • Whole house, exhaust, and attic fans
  • Sump pump
  • Doorbells
  • Instant hot and cold water dispenser

Home Appliance Warranty

• Built-in microwaves
  • Trash compactors
  • Food centers built-in

Optional Add-ons

The Home Service Club allows customers to include individual add-ons to any home warranty plan. All offered add-ons are listed below:

• Pool coverage
  • Roof coverage
  • Jetted bathtub
  • Spa
  • Water softener
  • Sewage ejector pump
  • Sprinkler system
  • Freestanding freezer
  • Refrigerators built-in units with dual compressors

Utility and Service Line Coverage

The warranty provider also has an optional utility line coverage. This is an additional package you can add on to any home warranty plan. This package includes six parts listed below:

• Outside water line
  • Outside electric line
  • Outside sewer line
  • Sprinkler system
  • Outside gas line
  • Grinder pump

Real Estate Packages

The Home Service Club has three specialized real estate packages exclusively for real estate transactions, whether it be for a real estate agent or a home seller. Customers can purchase all real estate packages in one-, two-, or three-year terms, as well as customize them with additional warranty coverage options. There is consistency among all packages, which means there are no differences in the conditions of the coverage; all fine print and conditions remain the same among all of The Home Service Club's RE-Pro home warranties, regardless of what is covered. Available real estate packages include:

• RE-Pro Basic - Covers the major appliances and systems in the home that are the most costly to repair or replace, such as the heater, the air conditioning, the water heater, and the plumbing system
  • RE-Pro Standard - Includes the repairs or replacements of most items in the RE-Pro Basic plan, as well as other common household systems and major appliances, such as garage door openers, garbage disposals, and ceiling fans
  • RE-Pro Comprehensive - One of the most inclusive and popular plans in the industry that includes all items in the RE-Pro Basic and RE-Pro Standard packages, in addition to other items such as pest control, sprinkler lines, doorbells, etc.

Nationwide Service

The Home Service Club operates in all 50 states, making its products and services easily accessible to most homeowners in the United States.

Positive Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, it's important to find a company with quality reviews to demonstrate customer satisfaction. The Home Service Club complaints are limited, and the majority of its reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Home Service Club reviews highlight quick and efficient service contractors, quality customer service, and affordable prices.

Auto-Registered Online Account

After purchasing a plan from The Home Service Club, an online user account is auto-registered for the customer, providing them with an email, a username, and a temporary password. The warranty service provider gives the customer a link to their account, and all the customer has to do is reset the password to one of their choice and they are ready to access your warranty plan information online. Having an online account is convenient and gives you 24/7 access to manage your account, including checking and updating your coverage, changing any preferences, and downloading your warranty agreement. An online account can give homeowners an additional peace of mind knowing they can always check in on their home warranty.

Time in Business

The Home Service Club has been in business for more than a decade. This can provide peace of mind to homeowners that the warranty service provider is experienced and versed in the home warranty industry and knows how to provide excellent service.

The Home Service Club Cost

A Home Service Club home warranty costs $419 on average per year for a basic home warranty plan. Prices will increase if you have a more extensive plan. The service fee for each technician visit can range between $65 and $95, depending on the plan you have. Similar to most home warranty companies, The Home Service Club requires a one-year contract length.

The Bad

No Upfront Pricing

Although The Home Service Club offers an estimated minimum payment, there is little information regarding upfront costs on yearly premiums or deductibles. The Home Service Club requires personal information such as address and email before a customer can receive a specific price. However, this is quite common within the home warranty industry and having more information allows The Home Service Club to give customers more accurate and customized pricing information.

The Bottom Line

The Home Service Club offers service nationwide and has attractive features such as labor recall and various home warranties for real estate packages and regular homeowner coverage. There are additional benefits, such as The Home Service Club's auto-registered online account and online claim process that is available 24/7, making it simple for customers to manage their home warranty plan any time.

Various home warranty plans are available as well as optional add-ons so consumers don't have to pay for a completely different plan if they want to add just a few individual appliances or systems to their current plan. The Home Service Club is definitely worth a look, especially since it has various warranty plans with customizable coverage and has won multiple awards for its service.

You can read The Home Service Club reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current warranty reviews note The Home Service Club is a great value for your money at an affordable cost. Consumers highlight quality customer service and quick and efficient service technicians.

Call our recommended rep over at The Home Service Club below.

The Home Service Club Frequently Asked Questions

How does The Home Service Club’s cost compare to other home warranty companies?

With The Home Service Club, you get more bang for your buck — more coverage for less money.

How long is The Home Service Club’s contract?

The Home Service Club offers monthly and annual plans to meet all homeowners' budgets and to provide peace of mind.

What is The Home Service Club’s cancellation policy?

The Home Service Club's policies come with a full customer satisfaction 30-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to cancel at any time. All plans meet all state regulations for cancellation of a home warranty.

Does The Home Service Club require a home inspection?

No, The Home Service Club does not require a home inspection as a condition of purchase.

Is there a limit to how many service requests I can submit to The Home Service Club?

No, The Home Service Club does not have a limit to the amount of claims that can be placed.

Does The Home Service Club provide real estate home warranty plans?

Yes, The Home Service Club has plans specifically designed for real estate transactions. HSC has three plans for homebuyers and free home warranty coverage for home sellers with our free listing coverage.

Is The Home Service Club available nationwide?

Yes, HSC offers coverage in all states except Wisconsin.

Are The Home Service Club reviews positive?

Yes, with over 15,084 positive reviews on various websites, HSC prides itself on customer service and has won multiple awards for best in service and customer satisfaction.

4.8

Frances Turner
January 4th, 2019 Augusta, GA

I am SO glad I have a home warranty! The water on my spa wasn't getting hot enough and the pump was making a loud noise. I spoke with Libby who was able to send a contractor out that specialized in home spas. The gentlemen, whose name is Craig, explained to me that the there was a low flow from the pump, which was why the water was not getting hot. He explained the reason behind the noise was because the bearing needed to be replaced. Craig had one in his truck and he took care of it.

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Frances, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Lovemytub
January 4th, 2019 Monticello, NY DETAILS

HSC has so many great plans and coverage. We chose our plan and it fits right in our monthly budget. We always have a home warranty because you never know what can happen at anytime. When my jetted tub went kaput, I called for help. The service man came over on time and fixed it for me. I sit in that every day and I was panicking, but I am happy in my tub again.

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Valued Client, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our service. The Home Service Club aims to provide you with the highest level of service. Please reach out to us with any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Joel M
January 4th, 2019 Lake Zurich, IL

Once when I needed to call in my HSC warranty I was cut off on the phone call. I learned when I called back they were dealing with a similar horrible storm. Despite this, their representative was generous about their time and good about helping resolve my problem. I called back a few days later to make sure the really nice people there were okay, despite the weather.

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Joel, We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Eden
December 31st, 2018 McAllen, TX DETAILS

I bought a Re-Pro-Basic plan and a few months later incidentally, our water heater went out, and none of us like showering in cold water so we had to go to my Mom's house to shower. I called and the company sent someone who promply fixed our heater and did a really good job because it hasn't recurred again ever since. Thank you!

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Eden, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Suzy Chinnaswamy
December 19th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

When my kitchen drain was clogged it started backing up from one side of the sink to the other. I used one of the super air cylinders to try to clear the clog. Wrong move. I called for service through my home warranty company, Home Service Club. They repaired all of the damage that a home-fix-it person should not mess with. I know I will renew my plan.

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Suzy, We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Leslie Bell
December 18th, 2018 DETAILS

The dryer broke. I had to hang clothes but with three teenage girls it was it was a lot of work. I scheduled my appointment online. It was pretty easy to do. When the tech guy got here he fixed the problem. It did take a very long to fix. He cleaned up after himself. I thought he did a good job and I am glad to have my dryer back.

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Leslie, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Mary
December 13th, 2018 Clinton, OH DETAILS

I have used my Home Service warranty plan several times over the past couple of years. They send different contractors or tech guys depending on the problem. I have always been pretty happy with the work since repairs were always complete. But the last guy that they sent went above and beyond what I thought I had on my plan. I don't know how they choose their contractors but whatever screening they do it has always been a great experience.

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Mary, We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

M. L. Andersen
December 13th, 2018 Akron, OH DETAILS

My best friend spent time trying to recover after a tornado struck her home. She was always helping others but she didn’t have a warranty and for some of the damage, her insurance didn’t cover it. Several of us in her neighborhood pulled together to help her and the others affected by the storm. Thankfully, there weren’t many others. Once she was restored though, I bought her two-year warranty with HSC. Appliances that weren’t initially affected by the storm directly were covered when they wore down. It has been nice to see she was able to get things done with less stress since. A little peace of mind goes a long way.

Brittany
December 7th, 2018 Norfolk, VA DETAILS

I never needed to use my warranty before I upgraded it. I’m so glad I did too! They helped sort everything when we needed them to the most.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Brittany, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our service. The Home Service Club aims to provide you with the highest level of service. Please reach out to us with any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Cassandra
December 7th, 2018 Parkersburg, WV DETAILS

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have HSC. I had just made the last payment on a credit card we had used for emergency money, but it hadn't cleared by the time my fridge stopped working. This warranty put everything within reach.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Andrea Travis
December 7th, 2018 Plainwell, MI DETAILS

The Home Service Club people were really helpful when I needed it. This was one investment I am very happy I made. Thanks for the help with my fridge!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our service. The Home Service Club aims to provide you with the highest level of service. Please reach out to us with any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Donald cool
November 20th, 2018 Glen Burnie, MD DETAILS

The Home Service Club is a great company. Excellent service they won't disappoint you and they are very professional. I would definitely be telling others to go there.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Donald, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our service. The Home Service Club aims to provide you with the highest level of service. Please reach out to us with any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

naz
November 20th, 2018 Potsdam, NY DETAILS

A superb company The Home Service Club is. Extremely helpful in all respect, any problem and they have an awesome solution. I will definitely tell all my family and friends that they will never get disappointed with this home warranty service due to their excellent work.Hence no stress at all.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Naz, We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Twoobie
November 14th, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS

Customer service was knowledgeable about the additional peace of mind the home warranty could give me outside of my homeowners insurance & product warranties. Thank you for peace of mind. Highly recommend

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Twoobie, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Vern
November 12th, 2018 Aiken, SC DETAILS

I love the fact that the home service club offers real estate packages you can customize to work for you. They also provide online account so you can have access to checking your coverage and updating your information. The best thing about the home service club is that they are available in all 50 states so it does not matter where you live you have access to a home warranty.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Vern, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Rígo
November 9th, 2018 Whittier, CA DETAILS

The Home Service Club helped me a lot with my warranty on my washers, dryers, and on my dish washers. They have good customer service that can help with almost anything that you have a problem with. This is one of the best companies that I know.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Rigo, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our service. The Home Service Club aims to provide you with the highest level of service. Please reach out to us with any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Tami
November 8th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Buying a home warranty through The Home Service Club helped me save time and money. Every home owner should use them.Their customer service rep was extremely helpful and patient and reassured me that they work only with professionals and that she would relay my concerns to the expert who fixed the problem in no time.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Tami, We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely Anna Zelig [email protected]

Kate
November 6th, 2018 Kyle, TX DETAILS

I am impressed with The Home Service Club. The plans they offer are great and very inclusive. They help customers like us with our problems and gibe ideas that would guvd us some additional savings. Their customer service is outstanding and really helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Kate, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Alice
November 6th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Buying a home warranty through The Home Service Club was some of the best money I've ever spent! I had a pretty bad leak in my basement a couple months ago and they made it SO easy to file my claim and get it fixed. Every home owner should use them.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Alice Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Nicole Taylor
November 2nd, 2018 Somerville, TN DETAILS

I joined the Home Service Club and when I had any questions or issues, they answered and resolved them all. I would tell anyone about them and feel very confident everyone would feel the same way I do about them.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our service. The Home Service Club aims to provide you with the highest level of service. Please reach out to us with any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

RMS
November 1st, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

The Home Service Club is a great company. I would definitely recommend this home warranty service to everyone specially to my friends and family. Excellent service they won't disappoint you and they are very professional and work fast.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Values Customer, We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Suzanne
October 29th, 2018 DETAILS

I am glad that I purchased the HSC home warranty when I bought my house. Since it is an older home, you just never know. When my dishwasher leaked onto the floor, I called for service. The contractor was on time and fixed the problem. I will certainly be renewing.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Suzanne, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Stephanie
October 24th, 2018 Newark, NJ DETAILS

We decided to go with The Home Service Club when we purchased our first house. Their customer service rep was extremely helpful and patient considering I had a ton of questions. When our AC unit went we gave them a call and someone was there the next day. They were very professional and fixed out unit in no time. All areound great company,

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Stephanie , Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Martha
October 24th, 2018 Thomasboro, IL DETAILS

I was really impressed by how the agent or representative or whatever you call them there was able to answer all of my questions. I got a bit tedious because the last company I worked with couldn't help me understand everything. She was so patient and so willing to answer and take her time with me. I am so glad that I called! You have a fantastic team!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Martha, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Karen Levin
October 23rd, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

HSCC is great. I got the extended warranty when I moved in to my home. The AC went out over the summer, so I called for help. They sent out a repair contractor who refilled my Freon level and it started cooling right away. William in customer service was very nice and the contractor was super as well.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Karen, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Olivia T
October 22nd, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

The Home Service Club was a lifesaver when my heat went out last year. I was worried that I would have to get a motel room or stay with family for awhile, but I had a nice warm house by the end of the next day. I can't imagine owning a home without having them to depend on!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Olivia, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Allison
October 22nd, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

I ended up purchasing a Re-Pro Standard plan a few months ago when I moved into my new house. I heard a lot of good things about this company from my friends and was eager to be on a plan like them (peer pressure maybe?) but I ended up being so happy with my plan and I'm lucky to have it because our garage door all of a sudden stopped working and was rusty. They came and promptly repaired/replaced it, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Allison, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Shea Tackett
October 22nd, 2018 Ashland, KY DETAILS

The home Service Club saves us! We will use them again and again. I highly recommend everyone to use them. When myself and my husband had uncertainties this company helped steer us in the right direction and took away a lot of our uncertainties and fears. A+++ rating from us!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Shea, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Natasha
October 22nd, 2018 Palm Harbor, FL DETAILS

This company is the best. There home warranty plans cover so much and there pricing is very fair. For example I have a standard plan that covers a lot of things like air conditioning, which where I live is very important for it to be working correctly. So when I started experiencing problems with my air conditioning I notified the home service club and they were quick in replying to my request for service and they were very polite and courteous.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Natasha, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our Representatives and our technicians were able to provide you with outstanding service. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Jeri
October 22nd, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I don't want to trust my home to just anybody, and I love that The Home Service Club offers their double guarantee. I never have to worry about a contractor falling through or trying to scam me out of my money. When my AC broke a couple months ago I didn't need to wonder if it would be fixed in days or weeks -- I heard back the same day I called. Great service!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Jeri, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our Representatives and our technicians were able to provide you with outstanding service. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Alyssa
October 22nd, 2018 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

I've had a couple of bad experiences with similar companies in the past, but The Home Service Club made sure to address all of my concerns. This company has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions -- they work fast to make sure home and appliance repairs go quickly and smoothly. I'm very impressed with them and will continue to use them as long as I own a home.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Alyssa, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our Representatives and our technicians were able to provide you with outstanding service. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Chelsea Frederick
October 22nd, 2018 Valdosta, GA DETAILS

Neither me nor my girlfriend are very mechanically inclined, so when our washing machine broke down, we were scrambling to find help. Her mom recommended this company to us, and we figured they had to be good. So we called them up and they sent out a repair guy to help. He was pretty friendly and good with his hands, cause our washer has been working since. We haven't had any other issues, but we'll know who to call if we do!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Chelsea, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Nadine
October 19th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

If it wasn't for the services of this company, I don't know what I would've done this last year. They say things happen in 3's - well that is what happened to me! In the span of 4 months, my fridge, washer and dryer all went up. My refrigerator overheated for some reason (at least that is what the technician said) and the cooler element had to be replaced. This is not a cheap repair I understand. The washer just stopped turning - we'd put laundry in and it would fill with water ok but then it wouldn't start spinning, it just sat there. So Home Service Club got that fixed for me really quick which was great - I only had to go to the laundromat once. Turns out my dryer issue was a blocked vent outside. I had recently had my house painted and the vent got painted shut so it was taking 3-4 times as long to dry my clothes. Once the vent was freed clear, my dryer started working normally again. I had a really nice experience with them and would recommend to others, especially if you have a busy family like I do!

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Nadine, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our Representatives and our technicians were able to provide you with outstanding service. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Marie Curcic
July 26th, 2018 Stafford, VA DETAILS

1 Star is being generous. It is extremely difficult to get any type of customer service when you need it. Today, I had a contractor call me, threatening to put a lien on my house because the HSC had not paid them for a job they did 7 months ago. He called me at work, which was absolutely unacceptable. I have tried to contact the home service club for over 2 hours and have YET to get anyone on the line to help me and have been hung up on by the system twice. If I had to go back, I would not have chosen the HSC.

May 17, 2019

Good Afternoon Marie, We do apologize in the delay response. Our records indicate that this has been resolved. We look forward to continuously servicing you. Have a great day.

Julie Farmer
March 23rd, 2018 Collinsville, MS DETAILS

What initially started out as a bumpy claim turned into a great experience. Stacey, a senior supervisor, contacted me and answered my concerns. She was very courteous and acted promptly to get the matter resolved.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Julie, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Lori Ellerman
March 21st, 2018 Des Plaines, IL DETAILS

I’ve had issues resolving my claims and they involved a higher level manager to deal with my issues. They are finally resolving my issues.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Lori, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton [email protected]

Tee G
March 16th, 2018 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

Let me start off by saying this is the most helpful agents in a company I have ever dealth with. And that includes other, non-warranty companies. I learned a lot and feel very good about the decisions we made on our claim and the new system which we had installed at the house. We had a central air conditioner replaced and a central heating furnace as well. We got a better price than we get locally and a discount after we decided to change the furnace too which was over twnty five years old and was huffing and puffing, and I really mean huffing and puffing. I was home after work after five in the evening and they were there sometimes till later working extra to help me. The service install company was responsive and came out again to take full measurements after we decided to include the heating with it. I cannot say enough about how impressed and grateful I am for the help and the service we received. I would give more stars if I could. We are very happy with the new systems and everything is working much better and just like we expected and were told. Not every company makes you feel like you are not alone especially at first when I was nervous and frustrated adn uncertain about what's going on. Everyone quickly turned it around and I was confident and happy. I imiagine I am not alone who gets extra worried when things like this happen, so this was very helpful for someone like me. Perhaps I dove in and learned more about it than I ever desired or intended, but the process was made so easy that it did not seem like too much until after it was done and I looked back on it. To make it short I am very happy with everything.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Tee, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Kay W
March 12th, 2018 Ft. Pierce, FL DETAILS

On 2/12 we filed a claim for a dishwasher and on 2/13 for a refrigerator, only to later learn that both likely went out at same time. On 2/14 a repair man came out to look at both, and then looked if the microwave and coffee maker were working. After some time and looking at everything, and finding that half of the electronic things in the kitched were working and half were not, it was determined that one of the electrical lines was bad and not the appliances. The repair said to have an electricial look at it and if some applainces still have problems afterwards then to call hiim again. He did not take any money and said he would lower the service call charge for thte warrnaty company since it was not his issue, even though he spent a good amount of his time here thoroughly looking at everything. On 2/16 an electrician came and spent some time looking at everything, reading his report from warrnaty company, and calling them on the phone. He did not communicate much at first and after almost 2 hours we asked him what was going on and he said the work was already approved by the warrnaty company, one circuit had wiring issues and he was almost done. About a half hour later he was done and everything turned on. The microwave had an error code and we coudl not get it to work, but it did turn on whereas before it was just dead along with the other applaicens we thought had issues. We called the appliance tech the same day and he walked us through what to do and we got it working without the need for him to come here again. So far everything is working as it should and no other issues have occureed since this course of events. We paid our deductible to the electrician and that was all we were involved in. A relief in diguise that we needed the electrician because we really did not wish to replace any appliances which we like and most of them are pretty new. We are happy with how it went and the service.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Kay, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Derrick R
March 9th, 2018 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

We're happy we got our air conditioning issue resolved and extra grateful to Dan who stayed past his working hours to get everything processed and approved and coordinate with the repair tech. It took a couple of days which at this time was not an issue at all but it was all done and working again. he added an extra pad for us and did not charge for it which was really nice. Between the representative from warranty company and the repair tech our claim was resolved to our satisfaction within a few days total.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Derrick, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Rick
March 8th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I have had nothing but praise for The Home Service Club and their Senior Supervisor Stacey C. Stacey has always made herself available to me when I needed service done at my home. I would highly recommend The Home Service Club if you are looking for a home warranty.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Rick, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]

Ed Magee
March 6th, 2018 West Orange, NJ DETAILS

I had been with these guys for a few years now and aside from a couple of small things have not really needed to use them much. That changed recently when the heating went. The system was original and over twenty years old and so was the matching cooling system. Repairs were quoted to be almost $2200 for a bad motor, cage, and compressor which was pulling wrong amps and was on its last leg. Freon we could have salvaged but there was no point in such a repair and the Freon was the old type. After going through a bunch of options I decided to go fully through with the recommended solution suggested by Maya at Home Service Club. They supplied high efficiency equipment according to manufacturer's charts, including a bigger coil to meet all requirements and performance. A new pad outside was also put in and the tech even helped me get some of the weeds out of the ground and out of the way. I paid the difference that was left after the warranty coverage and ended up with a new heating furnace and whole new central cooling system that are designed to go together for a great price after coverage. Only good things to say about the repair company that did the install, I rated them 5 stars with Home Service Club when asked. Everything is clean, smooth, and working great. Received a follow up call from the tech to make sure all was good, and received a follow up call from warranty company to make sure all was good and done. Can't ask for anything else.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Ed, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Anna Zelig [email protected]