The Home Service Club is a nationwide home warranty provider and the winner of the 2015 and 2016 "Best in Service" award and the 2018 "Editor's Choice" award. The Home Service Club specializes in a variety of different home warranty types and offers comprehensive plans, as well as an additional Utility and Service Line coverage, which expands beyond the walls of the home. The Home Service Club prides itself in having its own supply chain of household systems and appliances and ensuring all equipment provided is brand new, fully warrantied, and up to all codes and requirements. The company has a growing service network of over 10,000 technicians nationwide and describes itself as a leader and innovator in the home warranty industry since its founding in 2008. The Home Service Club is currently headquartered in New York City.

The Home Service Club Promo

The Good

• Customizable Coverage
  • Real Estate Packages
  • Nationwide Service
  • Positive Reviews
  • Auto-Registered Online Account
  • Time in Business
  • The Home Service Club Cost

Customizable Coverage

The Home Service Club offers a variety of customizable home warranty plans with optional add-ons. Specific coverage details will depend on what plan you choose and what systems and appliances you decide to add on to your plan.

Home Systems Warranty

This is warranty coverage meant to cover the normal wear and tear of common systems within your home. You file a claim and then The Home Service Club will send a local technician to diagnose the problem and schedule any necessary repairs or replacements. The specific systems included will depend on your chosen home warranty plan. Home systems available for coverage are listed below:

• Air conditioner
  • Plumbing stoppage
  • Water leaks
  • Gas leaks
  • Pest control
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assemblies
  • Alarm wiring
  • Telephone wiring
  • Smoke detectors
  • Whole house, exhaust, and attic fans
  • Sump pump
  • Doorbells
  • Instant hot and cold water dispenser

Home Appliance Warranty

• Built-in microwaves
  • Trash compactors
  • Food centers built-in

Optional Add-ons

The Home Service Club allows customers to include individual add-ons to any home warranty plan. All offered add-ons are listed below:

• Pool coverage
  • Roof coverage
  • Jetted bathtub
  • Spa
  • Water softener
  • Sewage ejector pump
  • Sprinkler system
  • Freestanding freezer
  • Refrigerators built-in units with dual compressors

Utility and Service Line Coverage

The warranty provider also has an optional utility line coverage. This is an additional package you can add on to any home warranty plan. This package includes six parts listed below:

• Outside water line
  • Outside electric line
  • Outside sewer line
  • Sprinkler system
  • Outside gas line
  • Grinder pump

Real Estate Packages

The Home Service Club has three specialized real estate packages exclusively for real estate transactions, whether it be for a real estate agent or a home seller. Customers can purchase all real estate packages in one-, two-, or three-year terms, as well as customize them with additional warranty coverage options. There is consistency among all packages, which means there are no differences in the conditions of the coverage; all fine print and conditions remain the same among all of The Home Service Club's RE-Pro home warranties, regardless of what is covered. Available real estate packages include:

• RE-Pro Basic - Covers the major appliances and systems in the home that are the most costly to repair or replace, such as the heater, the air conditioning, the water heater, and the plumbing system
  • RE-Pro Standard - Includes the repairs or replacements of most items in the RE-Pro Basic plan, as well as other common household systems and major appliances, such as garage door openers, garbage disposals, and ceiling fans
  • RE-Pro Comprehensive - One of the most inclusive and popular plans in the industry that includes all items in the RE-Pro Basic and RE-Pro Standard packages, in addition to other items such as pest control, sprinkler lines, doorbells, etc.

Nationwide Service

The Home Service Club operates in all 50 states, making its products and services easily accessible to most homeowners in the United States.

Positive Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, it's important to find a company with quality reviews to demonstrate customer satisfaction. The Home Service Club complaints are limited, and the majority of its reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Home Service Club reviews highlight quick and efficient service contractors, quality customer service, and affordable prices.

Auto-Registered Online Account

After purchasing a plan from The Home Service Club, an online user account is auto-registered for the customer, providing them with an email, a username, and a temporary password. The warranty service provider gives the customer a link to their account, and all the customer has to do is reset the password to one of their choice and they are ready to access your warranty plan information online. Having an online account is convenient and gives you 24/7 access to manage your account, including checking and updating your coverage, changing any preferences, and downloading your warranty agreement. An online account can give homeowners an additional peace of mind knowing they can always check in on their home warranty.

Time in Business

The Home Service Club has been in business for more than a decade. This can be a benefit to homeowners because it indicates that the warranty service provider is experienced and versed in the home warranty industry and knows how to provide excellent service.

The Home Service Club Cost

A Home Service Club home warranty costs $419 on average per year for a basic home warranty plan. Prices will increase if you have a more extensive plan. The service fee for each technician visit can range between $65 and $95, depending on the plan you have. Similar to most home warranty companies, The Home Service Club requires a one-year contract length.

The Bad

No Upfront Pricing

Although The Home Service Club offers an estimated minimum payment, there is little information regarding upfront costs on yearly premiums or deductibles. The Home Service Club requires personal information such as address and email before a customer can receive a specific price. However, this is quite common within the home warranty industry and having more information allows The Home Service Club to give customers more accurate and customized pricing information.

The Bottom Line

The Home Service Club offers service nationwide and has attractive features such as labor recall and various home warranties for real estate packages and regular homeowner coverage. There are additional benefits, such as The Home Service Club's auto-registered online account and online claim process that is available 24/7, making it simple for customers to manage their home warranty plan any time.

Various home warranty plans are available as well as optional add-ons so consumers don't have to pay for a completely different plan if they want to add just a few individual appliances or systems to their current plan. The Home Service Club is definitely worth a look, especially since it has various warranty plans with customizable coverage and has won multiple awards for its service.

You can read The Home Service Club reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current warranty reviews note The Home Service Club is a great value for your money at an affordable cost. Consumers highlight quality customer service and quick and efficient service technicians.

Call our recommended rep over at The Home Service Club below.

The Home Service Club Frequently Asked Questions

How does The Home Service Club’s cost compare to other home warranty companies?

With The Home Service Club, you get more bang for your buck — more coverage for less money.

How long is The Home Service Club’s contract?

The Home Service Club offers monthly and annual plans to meet all homeowners' budgets and to provide peace of mind.

What is The Home Service Club’s cancellation policy?

The Home Service Club's policies come with a full customer satisfaction 30-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to cancel at any time. All plans meet all state regulations for cancellation of a home warranty.

Does The Home Service Club require a home inspection?

No, The Home Service Club does not require a home inspection as a condition of purchase.

Is there a limit to how many service requests I can submit to The Home Service Club?

No, The Home Service Club does not have a limit to the amount of claims that can be placed.

Does The Home Service Club provide real estate home warranty plans?

Yes, The Home Service Club has plans specifically designed for real estate transactions. HSC has three plans for homebuyers and free home warranty coverage for home sellers with our free listing coverage.

Is The Home Service Club available nationwide?

Yes, HSC offers coverage in all states except Wisconsin.

Are The Home Service Club reviews positive?

Yes, with over 15,084 positive reviews on various websites, HSC prides itself on customer service and has won multiple awards for best in service and customer satisfaction.

Thomas

May 21st, 2019 Newbury Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was looking for a home warranty company for a long time and I finally ended up choosing Home Service Club . They are simply wonderful to work with and provide a reliable service that I am impressed with. Whenever I call them to place my claim, they are polite and solve my queries quickly. I would strongly recommend them to others and would also continue to deal with them.

May 22, 2019

Dear Thomas Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

A. Conner

May 21st, 2019 Donna, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will give five stars for HSC! My level of satisfaction is high and would like to recommend them for all. They offer a fantastic service with attractive coverage options. They are readily available to answer all my claims and fixed my issues super-fast. I cant even imagine how expensive it would be, if I have not used their service.

Bruno

May 21st, 2019 Elk Grove Village, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Submitting a claim with the Home Service Club over the phone is fine and their follow-up is thorough. Everything with the contractors who have come out has been fine as well. They've been respectful of my property when they come in.

May 22, 2019

Dear Bruno, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

GR Amos

May 21st, 2019 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were great. My mom worked a lot when I was younger so every time that the technician showed up to do anything, I was always the one that let them in to do it. Almost every five years, we had an issue with our plumbing. This last time, they fixed it completely. But every time we were having issues, we’ve always been able to get ahold of them. They always helped us out in a timely manner.

Aldren Flin

May 21st, 2019 Smithfield, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I bought the house that I'm living in four years ago, it came with the Home Service Club Warranty that was paid for one year. When I make a claim, a phone call is easiest. I tell them my problem and they ask for my number, address, or account number. They also ask on when they can send somebody out, and that they will have the people call me and set that up.

May 22, 2019

Dear Aldren, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Denny Frew

May 21st, 2019 Dallas, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the Home Service Club when I bought my home and kept it. All the reps were very professional.

May 22, 2019

Dear Denny, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Ashley

May 21st, 2019 Seguin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When our washer leaked onto the floor, I called them with my warranty handy. Laura quickly arranged for a tech to come out and he was on time and very nice. Needless to say, he fixed it! Without my policy, that would be a fortune. Thanks!

May 22, 2019

Dear Ashley, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Richelle

May 21st, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've got a great warranty. Our policy took care of our heater this winter. It would not warm up, so they arranged for local service. They were on time and repaired the heater. I am so happy that I signed up. This is a money saver!

May 22, 2019

Dear Richelle, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Anthony Durante

May 20th, 2019 Avondale, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When we bought our home, we received a one year warranty with them. The service was excellent and we have renewed twice now. They have fixed our AC, fridge, and my jetted tub since we became a customer. I would definitely recommend these guys.

May 22, 2019

Dear Anthony, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Hussein Adamji

May 20th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have saved me a lot of money. I have used them for the last two years. The people that come to do the repairs are very professional. I know things will get fixed right the first time. I would highly recommend them.

May 22, 2019

Dear Hussein, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Malinda Todd

May 20th, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our last home was a disaster, something was always breaking down and we spent a fortune in repairs. I decided to get a home warranty contract for our new home and chose this company. They have prescreened professional to do the repairs. This gives me peace of mind.

May 22, 2019

Dear Malinda, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Angie

May 20th, 2019 Stanwood, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased a Home Warranty policy about 5 months ago. The first time I had to use it was this week when my garbage disposal quit working. It took one phone call. A qualified repair man came and repaired it quickly. I’m delighted with the service.

May 22, 2019

Dear Angie, Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Mikayla

May 19th, 2019 Waco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted a home warranty for my new condo. I did my research and felt this company would suit me the best. The many different plans they have are very affordable. I am relieved to know if anything breaks down I am covered.

May 22, 2019

Dear Mikayla, We're very happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to provide excellent support to you. Please don't wait to reach us out to just about almost some your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, David Lee

Linda S Mosley

May 18th, 2019 Dacula, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you. I was trying to fix dinner, only to find out that my oven was not heating up. I made a call and service tech came out. He fixed the problem heating element, and the oven heated up perfectly.

May 22, 2019

Dear Linda, We're very happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to provide excellent support to you. Please don't wait to reach us out to just about almost some your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, David Lee

Tatia Cornwell

May 18th, 2019 Omaha, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I knew I wanted to get a warranty through this firm, but I still had questions. I was pleasantly surprised with the time taken to answer these and make sure I understood everything. I'm very happy with my experience in just getting my warranty. Highly recommend!

May 22, 2019

Dear Tatia, We're very happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to provide excellent support to you. Please don't wait to reach us out to just about almost some your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, David Lee

Courtney

May 17th, 2019 Norfolk, NE

When the AC went out last year, I didn't have coverage or help or anything that would have made getting a new one easier. Thankfully, when the washer and dryer both went out, we had coverage. Everything is back on track and it was far cheaper than I originally anticipated!

May 20, 2019

Dear , We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Hugh Morgan

Melody Kipp

May 17th, 2019 Wayland, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HSC is one of the best investments I've made in buying a house. When you're buying an older house, there's a lot of things that break down. When I bought my house, I bought the home warranty with it and it was for a year then I decided to keep it. There was a break for a little while and then they called me back and I decided to go ahead and continue with it. It's been a blessing. It's been really, really good. The submitting part of the claim is very easy. It just takes a little bit of time. If you have patience, it's fine. I'm very happy with it. Fantastic.

Chic Bryson

May 17th, 2019 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think that getting the home warranty was the best thing that I could have done. This warranty has bailed me out a few times and with a small deductible. I am really happy with my warranty. If this was offered for renewal at a reasonable rates I would like to renew my policy.

May 20, 2019

Dear Chic, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Hugh Morgan

L. Mckernon

May 17th, 2019 Waterman, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In the last five years, they’ve improved everything a lot in the sense of getting the signal sent to the person to come out much faster. And, you don’t have to be on hold for long on the phone line. Then lately it’s been pretty black and white. They are up front to say what is not covered and if it is covered, you pay your $65 and the thing gets fixed. They have replaced appliances when it was shot and could be replaced.

Maxwell Hetherington-Young

May 16th, 2019 Andover, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Running out of steam at the end of a long day with kids on the field is normal. But running out of the ability to do laundry at that point is horrible. It left me backed up until I called the customer service line. Now, we're back on track and my house doesn't smell like sweaty boys.

May 20, 2019

Dear Maxwell, We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Hugh Morgan

Sam Kim

May 15th, 2019 Manassas, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Getting stuff done before was always an arduous project. Now, I make a call to the customer service line and many of our daily things that wear and tear are taken care of quickly. I couldn't be more satisfied.

May 16, 2019

Dear Sam, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Anna H.

May 15th, 2019 Grove Hill, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Calling my brother's contractor had been such a pain when things were broke around here. Once I picked up the essentials plan though, everything changed. They actually vetted the contractors they work with so things got done smoothly! I'm so happy I did this.

May 16, 2019

Dear Anna, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Amy

May 15th, 2019 Murray, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My cousin didn't want to listen to me about getting one of these plans right after she bought her house. When she was visiting later though, her tune changed. My dishwasher went out. Took a phone call to get things sorted and back on track. She purchased her own plan before she got home.

May 16, 2019

Dear Amy, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Joe Battie

May 12th, 2019 Avon, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hard to believe, but this company is the best. When something happened at my house I just call them. I do my co-payment and the Home Service Club does the rest. They have contact with companies at my area, they scheduled the appointment and I just wait for that come and fix it.

May 16, 2019

Dear Joe, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

H. Gallander

May 12th, 2019 Ruskin, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were prompt good customer service. They cut me a check for my furnace. I did not have to call them. I have dealt will other home warranty companies. They are good at responding. I also had an issue with my ceiling fan. They call to see was I satisfied.

Field Wyman

May 12th, 2019 Elk Grove Village, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Garbage disposal Was repaired in less than a week. They took the information that it was not working, got a brand new one, came and installed it and it did not cost me anything. Very easy customer service. Was very friendly, excellent service.

May 16, 2019

Dear Field, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Maurizio Mackinnon

May 12th, 2019 Fairdale, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All I pay is my fee for coming out and I do not have to put out extra money. The company that comes out does their work right the first time which last for years.

May 16, 2019

Dear Maurizio, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Jasmine M.

May 8th, 2019 Waycross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The ceiling fan in the den just gave out recently. The vaulted ceiling made it impossible for me to even check it. With my warranty in hand, I called them and they arranged for a tech to come over. He was on time and nice and was able to get up there and replace a few wires. It popped back on when he was finished! He even wiped the blades clean for me. That is service!

May 08, 2019

Dear Jasmine, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Cassandra Street

May 8th, 2019 Sanford, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I had to call about my refrigerator the agent was really cool about everything. I never had someone so kind and informative at the same time before. Now that the stove broke, I have to call again.

May 09, 2019

Dear Cassandra, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

Ritchie Devan

May 8th, 2019 Winnetka, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a claim for my dishwasher and the experience was pretty nice. I submitted that claim over the phone and the representatives there were cool. Then the repair guy came out and fixed the unit within 3 days.

May 09, 2019

Dear Ritchie, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

Caelan Waters

May 8th, 2019 Upperville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been with HSC for two months and everything was good when I submitted a claim over the phone. The claims reps took care of me and it was a great interaction. I have had no issues at all. It was good having a warranty from the Home Service Club.

May 08, 2019

Dear Caelan, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

E. Sutherland

May 8th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased with the promptness that HSC showed to my my claim. I was also very satisfied with the tech sent. In addition, the service provider was very diligent to resolve.

John doe

May 8th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Creating a path to personal security requires having the right tools. This includes having a home warranty for a new home owner. I make sure that I suggest this to everyone I talk to, but to all of my local people, I give them the customer service number to this place.

May 08, 2019

Dear John, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Montell WF

May 7th, 2019 Warsaw, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HSC arranged an appointment to help with re-key. He is very professional and nice. I am really happy with the service

May 08, 2019

Dear Montell, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Braxton Oakley

May 7th, 2019 Foothill Ranch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. I really like this home warranty!!!

May 08, 2019

Dear Braxton, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

F. Paterson

May 7th, 2019 Toledo, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service man was friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for more actually. Made a new friend in the process and got my sink fixed!

Jaime S.

May 7th, 2019 Bastrop, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys have been pretty handy so far. We’ve had a few small claims that have been handled promptly and professionally. Have a bigger one coming with replacing our oven vent in the attic. So we’ll see how that goes. No reason to think it won’t be easy peasy.

May 08, 2019

Dear Jaime, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

T. Moberly

May 6th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My recent claim with the Home Service Club was for a refrigerator and fan. I filed it over the phone and the representatives were courteous and knowledgeable. I had the same problem with it a couple of times so I think it’s not because of HSC but the refrigerator but now it's doesn't seem to be a problem. We had a good contractor and the experience was great.

Danica Avery

May 6th, 2019 Chillicothe, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a gas leak in which I called HSC for servicing. They assigned a company, and I received an almost instant call to set up my appointment. The young man who came was respectful, courteous, and expedient. He answered my questions as well as share a little friendly conversation as I watched him work.

May 08, 2019

Dear Danica, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Arman Rutledge

May 6th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The contractor explained what he needed to do. Overall, the repairs that were done have been outstanding. With HSC, you ain't got to worry about finding a trustworthy contractor to come and do the work. I have had them for two years now and I'd tell others to get it. It's worth it.

May 08, 2019

Dear Arman, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Luciano B.

May 6th, 2019 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been a customer of the Home Service Club for about five months now and have had two small claims with them. One was for a gas range and the other one was for our heating. The reps have been very responsive. They had somebody call me back within a day to set up an appointment, then the contractors came over.

May 08, 2019

Dear Luciano, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Henry Halloway

May 5th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Timely, Fixed the problem, and was nice about it! And... helped my program a couple of items as he was fixing the original problem. Really appreciated the help. thanks!

May 08, 2019

Dear Henry, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Anna Smith

May 5th, 2019 Lanham, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They value satisfaction from their clients more than the fees we pay them. A long time patron here, cheers and keep up the good work!

May 08, 2019

Dear Anna, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Mia Gray

May 5th, 2019 Aiken, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service line was so friendly and understood our concern well. Right when the tech guy went to our home, he knew right away what to do with our dishwasher. Their service was so professional and most importantly, worth every buck.

May 08, 2019

Dear Mia, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Lily Carr

May 5th, 2019 Austin, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever you need to revive your appliances in the house, this is the best choice. They'll even give you advice on how to better care for your stuff and some hacks on repair. Two thumbs up!

May 08, 2019

Dear Lily, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Elma

May 5th, 2019 Worcester, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Technician was so pro and efficient. Analyzed problem and also had the effort to explain it to us. He ordered the correct parts to replace and repair it smoothly.

May 08, 2019

Dear Elma, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Zordan H.

May 5th, 2019 Coram, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Calling their line and sharing my concern was incredibly easy They made it very simple. Just a little while after my call, literally, within an hour they have set me up with an appointment with the technician. Very polite. He was able to come over within the next 24 hrs. He fixed the problem with no mess and even taught me some maintenance tips. These guys are great! BTW. I have to admit that i was a bit iffy on getting this processed coz i learned some negative comments with my pals. There is no question, it made me very nervous! since I had a tight budget and little patience. He was able to fix my unit quickly. He was professional on the phone. This experience was great and definitely sharing this to my pals!

May 08, 2019

Dear Zordan, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

Laura

May 5th, 2019 Lexington, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My parents gave me a warranty as a house warming gift a few years ago. I have kept up the policy since then. Over Christmas our stove conked out, so I hopped online and put in a service request. It was so easy and he came on time for our appointment. An hour later it was now working fine. Thanks!

May 08, 2019

Dear Laura, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

James Wright

May 5th, 2019 Allison, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Home Service Club is the home warranty company that I chose for my house. The rep that I talked to had great customer service and I had access directly to him for more questions, so I felt comfortable and picked HSC.

May 08, 2019

Dear James, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that we have provided you with outstanding service. The Home Service Club looks forward to assisting you with any of your home warranty needs. Please reach out to us at any time. Sincerely, John Durn

W. Curry

May 5th, 2019 Browns Summit, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was satisfied and we upgraded our coverage. Home Service Club has good customer service and I’m gonna continue using them.