The Home Service Club is a nationwide home warranty provider and the winner of the 2015 and 2016 "Best in Service" award and the 2018 "Editor's Choice" award. The Home Service Club specializes in a variety of different home warranty types and offers comprehensive plans, as well as an additional Utility and Service Line coverage, which expands beyond the walls of the home. The Home Service Club prides itself in having its own supply chain of household systems and appliances and ensuring all equipment provided is brand new, fully warrantied, and up to all codes and requirements. The company has a growing service network of over 10,000 technicians nationwide and describes itself as a leader and innovator in the home warranty industry since its founding in 2008. The Home Service Club is currently headquartered in New York City.

The Home Service Club Promo

The Good

• Customizable Coverage
  • Real Estate Packages
  • Nationwide Service
  • Positive Reviews
  • Auto-Registered Online Account
  • Time in Business
  • The Home Service Club Cost

Customizable Coverage

The Home Service Club offers a variety of customizable home warranty plans with optional add-ons. Specific coverage details will depend on what plan you choose and what systems and appliances you decide to add on to your plan.

Home Systems Warranty

This is warranty coverage meant to cover the normal wear and tear of common systems within your home. You file a claim and then The Home Service Club will send a local technician to diagnose the problem and schedule any necessary repairs or replacements. The specific systems included will depend on your chosen home warranty plan. Home systems available for coverage are listed below:

• Air conditioner
  • Plumbing stoppage
  • Water leaks
  • Gas leaks
  • Pest control
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assemblies
  • Alarm wiring
  • Telephone wiring
  • Smoke detectors
  • Whole house, exhaust, and attic fans
  • Sump pump
  • Doorbells
  • Instant hot and cold water dispenser

Home Appliance Warranty

• Built-in microwaves
  • Trash compactors
  • Food centers built-in

Optional Add-ons

The Home Service Club allows customers to include individual add-ons to any home warranty plan. All offered add-ons are listed below:

• Pool coverage
  • Roof coverage
  • Jetted bathtub
  • Spa
  • Water softener
  • Sewage ejector pump
  • Sprinkler system
  • Freestanding freezer
  • Refrigerators built-in units with dual compressors

Utility and Service Line Coverage

The warranty provider also has an optional utility line coverage. This is an additional package you can add on to any home warranty plan. This package includes six parts listed below:

• Outside water line
  • Outside electric line
  • Outside sewer line
  • Sprinkler system
  • Outside gas line
  • Grinder pump

Real Estate Packages

The Home Service Club has three specialized real estate packages exclusively for real estate transactions, whether it be for a real estate agent or a home seller. Customers can purchase all real estate packages in one-, two-, or three-year terms, as well as customize them with additional warranty coverage options. There is consistency among all packages, which means there are no differences in the conditions of the coverage; all fine print and conditions remain the same among all of The Home Service Club's RE-Pro home warranties, regardless of what is covered. Available real estate packages include:

• RE-Pro Basic - Covers the major appliances and systems in the home that are the most costly to repair or replace, such as the heater, the air conditioning, the water heater, and the plumbing system
  • RE-Pro Standard - Includes the repairs or replacements of most items in the RE-Pro Basic plan, as well as other common household systems and major appliances, such as garage door openers, garbage disposals, and ceiling fans
  • RE-Pro Comprehensive - One of the most inclusive and popular plans in the industry that includes all items in the RE-Pro Basic and RE-Pro Standard packages, in addition to other items such as pest control, sprinkler lines, doorbells, etc.

Nationwide Service

The Home Service Club operates in all 50 states, making its products and services easily accessible to most homeowners in the United States.

Positive Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, it's important to find a company with quality reviews to demonstrate customer satisfaction. The Home Service Club complaints are limited, and the majority of its reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Home Service Club reviews highlight quick and efficient service contractors, quality customer service, and affordable prices.

Auto-Registered Online Account

After purchasing a plan from The Home Service Club, an online user account is auto-registered for the customer, providing them with an email, a username, and a temporary password. The warranty service provider gives the customer a link to their account, and all the customer has to do is reset the password to one of their choice and they are ready to access your warranty plan information online. Having an online account is convenient and gives you 24/7 access to manage your account, including checking and updating your coverage, changing any preferences, and downloading your warranty agreement. An online account can give homeowners an additional peace of mind knowing they can always check in on their home warranty.

Time in Business

The Home Service Club has been in business for more than a decade. This can be a benefit to homeowners because it indicates that the warranty service provider is experienced and versed in the home warranty industry and knows how to provide excellent service.

The Home Service Club Cost

A Home Service Club home warranty costs $419 on average per year for a basic home warranty plan. Prices will increase if you have a more extensive plan. The service fee for each technician visit can range between $65 and $95, depending on the plan you have. Similar to most home warranty companies, The Home Service Club requires a one-year contract length.

The Bad

No Upfront Pricing

Although The Home Service Club offers an estimated minimum payment, there is little information regarding upfront costs on yearly premiums or deductibles. The Home Service Club requires personal information such as address and email before a customer can receive a specific price. However, this is quite common within the home warranty industry and having more information allows The Home Service Club to give customers more accurate and customized pricing information.

The Bottom Line

The Home Service Club offers service nationwide and has attractive features such as labor recall and various home warranties for real estate packages and regular homeowner coverage. There are additional benefits, such as The Home Service Club's auto-registered online account and online claim process that is available 24/7, making it simple for customers to manage their home warranty plan any time.

Various home warranty plans are available as well as optional add-ons so consumers don't have to pay for a completely different plan if they want to add just a few individual appliances or systems to their current plan. The Home Service Club is definitely worth a look, especially since it has various warranty plans with customizable coverage and has won multiple awards for its service.

You can read The Home Service Club reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current warranty reviews note The Home Service Club is a great value for your money at an affordable cost. Consumers highlight quality customer service and quick and efficient service technicians.

Call our recommended rep over at The Home Service Club below.

The Home Service Club Frequently Asked Questions

How does The Home Service Club’s cost compare to other home warranty companies?

With The Home Service Club, you get more bang for your buck — more coverage for less money.

How long is The Home Service Club’s contract?

The Home Service Club offers monthly and annual plans to meet all homeowners' budgets and to provide peace of mind.

What is The Home Service Club’s cancellation policy?

The Home Service Club's policies come with a full customer satisfaction 30-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to cancel at any time. All plans meet all state regulations for cancellation of a home warranty.

Does The Home Service Club require a home inspection?

No, The Home Service Club does not require a home inspection as a condition of purchase.

Is there a limit to how many service requests I can submit to The Home Service Club?

No, The Home Service Club does not have a limit to the amount of claims that can be placed.

Does The Home Service Club provide real estate home warranty plans?

Yes, The Home Service Club has plans specifically designed for real estate transactions. HSC has three plans for homebuyers and free home warranty coverage for home sellers with our free listing coverage.

Is The Home Service Club available nationwide?

Yes, HSC offers coverage in all states except Wisconsin.

Are The Home Service Club reviews positive?

Yes, with over 15,084 positive reviews on various websites, HSC prides itself on customer service and has won multiple awards for best in service and customer satisfaction.

Elizabeth

November 6th, 2019 Levittown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could honestly rate 0 I would. This company is a scam and their reviews are as well. My husband and I purchased a house about 4 years ago, of those 4 years we have been a member with HSC for about 2 years. Of those 2 years we had to contact them twice. The first time it was plumbing issue with a leak in a garage. This was a pretty serious issue. We called them, initiated a claim, and didn't get a call back for about 4 days from the date the claim was submitted. Finally, we had a contractor call us, by then, my husband had contacted someone to help us. The second time, and most recent (10/31/19) our pressure reading on our furnace was over 30 PSI, my husband right away shut off the heat, and we called HSC at 9pm on 10/31/19, They were closed, no one to talk to, so we went online and initiated a claim. No call the next day, so I called them, was on hold for about 30 minutes waiting for someone to answer then to be sent to a voicemail because no one was available. I hung up waited about 15 minutes, called again and the same thing happend, NO answer, then transferred to a voicemail to leave a message. So I did. 3rd day, STILL NOT A CALL BACK. Called again, and AGAIN no answer in their customer service department. I then tried the sales department, someone finally answered, I told them my concern and he said I can't help you with this, I have to transfer you to customer service. Hoping that because he transferred me, someone would answer..WRONG. Same thing, no answer and sent to a voicemail to leave a message. My husband and I at this point are furious. We had to call a plumbing company ourselves to come out because of the seriousness of the matter. We coudn't turn our heat on because of the pressure. 4th day, I called again, at this point, to cancel my contract with them and cx the claim because we already once again took care of the issue ourselves. Still NO ANSWER. Absolutely ridiculous! And we are calling during operational hours. I left another message and this time a very unpleasant message one to get a call back, because we want to cx. SURE ENOUGH, my husband gets not one but 2 calls today 11/5/19 from them. Unbelievable!! We wasted money for 2 years with a company who does nothing when you need them! Please save your money on this company! I honestly can not stress enough, their reviews are false. This company is a scam.

Mar 03, 2020

We appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with your customer service experience, as we are continually striving to improve the quality of service provided to our customers. Please be assured that we value the feedback and will utilize this input to improve our training and processes. We pride ourselves in having satisfied customers. Any report such as this about an unhappy customer is taken seriously with the utmost importance. We apologize if you are not happy with our product and with what our product offers. Our records reflect that you were in contact with a supervisor. We hope she was able to clear up any miscommunications, misunderstandings and/or frustrations. Should you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to her directly.

Maggie

November 6th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Run. Save your money! I’ve spent about $300 on my warranty so far, because I own a home with aging appliances that are toward the end of their useful life. I went to file a claim and the contractor determined that the water heater was leaking and submitted an estimate for the replacement because of its age. He spent 40 minutes on the phone with them and got nowhere, at which point he called me. They asked him “leading” questions to essentially get him to give reasons not to cover the replacement. Example: “how much rust is on the unit?” “What caused this besides normal wear and tear?” I spent three hours trying to get a customer service representative on the phone to find out the status of the claim. I finally submitted a request for a callback, which I got several hours later, from someone who sounded like she had a frontal lobotomy. Rude, gave very little information, offered no solutions, and simply said that they weren’t going to cover the replacement. She couldn’t point me to a specific place in my contract where the denial reason was listed, so I had to go find it on my own. Also in the contract, they make sure to put things in several different sections, so that you can’t connect the dots to figure out all the reasons something will not be covered. Ex: water heaters is listed under one section, exclusions under another, and rust/corrosion under yet another. I fully read the contract before signing up and still didn’t connect all the exclusions to each other. They are AWFUL. My contractor said he’s had two claims from them and this was the behavior each time. He said he’d never deal with them again after this. Now I’m out the $300 I’ve paid them to do nothing, and $1k for a new water heater. I’ll be canceling today and posting this review as many places as possible to warn others.

Mar 03, 2020

T W

October 31st, 2019 Marion, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible experience. Horrible customer service. I only received calls back after I requested to cancel from “supervisors.” I had left a message for the supervisor Mr. G yesterday on his voicemail. When he called today he said he was just learning of our situation... when I told him I had actually left a message yesterday he told me he is a busy busy man who doesn’t have time to check his messages. When I confronted him about obvious fake reviews on Facebook from fake profiles, he claims they would never do such a thing. Ironically I see the same fake reviews on this site as well.

Shawn Tahririan

October 21st, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On 9/5/2019, our contract began with HSC, and so did our troubles. On 9/9 or 9/10, I placed a simple door re-keying claim. After two weeks of going back and forth on a simple claim, they sent a vendor out to do the re-keying. The vendor then charged us a full amount, telling me that I need to claim it from HSC, which is what their process is. Given that the vendor was sent by HSC and that it had already taken two weeks to get someone out, and not to mention it was already after hours and no one picked up when I called at HSC to confirm this, I agreed to pay the Locksmith upfront. The following business day, I spoke to the HSC agent and requested reimbursement. This resulted in back and forth with no result. On 9/28/2019, I placed a request for cancellation of my contract with HSC, however because they processed the cancellation on 10/8/2019, they refunded a prorated amount. Total refund should of been $500, however they refunded back $414, claiming that we cancelled on 10/8/2019, and therefore subjected a prorated refund. Per the contract, if we cancel within 30 days, we should receive the full amount paid. This is a very dishonest, and unorganized business and I don't recommend them to anyone.

Nov 01, 2019

Good Afternoon Shawn, I do apologize that you are frustrated, however, I do assure you that HSC has done nothing wrong. I am not sure if maybe you are misunderstanding the product that was purchased for you. However, I will explain and provide you with excerpts of our product. You placed a claim for re-keying. We assigned the technician, informed him not to do any work without authorization, as indicated on the work order he accepted at the time. You then called in and informed us that the technician went out and did the work. We informed you that we do not cover unauthorized repairs as per our contract but assured you that we would look into it and see if there was any courtesy we can offer. F. TERMS OF COVERAGE 1. When repair or replacement services covered by this Agreement are required, you must contact our customer service representatives either by making a claim online 24 hours a day at or by calling us at (800) 601-1009. Our customer service representatives are available 9am to 5pm EST, closed on weekends and holidays. You must notify us immediately upon the discovery of a mechanical failure and while the contract is in effect. All repair and/or replacement work covered by this Agreement must be performed by an authorized contractor and approved by us in advance. Any and all unauthorized work, or work done without prior approval from us, will not be covered by this Agreement. Should the contract holder contract directly with others or do the work themselves, we will not be responsible for that cost. Any incurred cost or subsequent damage that may have occurred or have been caused by an unauthorized service contractor will be assumed by you When reaching out to the technician we were informed that you told them to proceed as it was after hours and the technician could not get on the stop approval. We explained to the technician as indicated over the phone and on our work order that he should not have proceeded without approval. We asked him why the cost was so high for standard locks for the home and he indicated that the locks were expensive because they were not all standard door locks. Which is what HSC covers. We asked him for a description of what was done and for a price break down for the one lock that was replaced that would be covered. The technician indicated he worked on six locks, 2 for the garage door, three for a gate and one for the front door and told us he would send us over a break down for the cost. It is important to note that the only lock that would have been subject to coverage would have been the front door lock as we only cover the rekeying of hinged doors accessing the structural walls of the home. We reached back out to the technician when we did not receive the breakdown and he stated he had a family emergency and had to close his office. Ms. Reid the supervisor trying to assist you explained that without the technician providing us with the break down of the prices there is no way for us to work on a courtesy for you but would do so once the technician re-opens. 34. Rekey Service (Standard Coverage) (Basic Coverage) COVERED: Rekey up to six (6) keyholes, including four (4)copies of the new key, on previously installed and properly functioning non-electronic door knobs and/or deadbolts for the hinged doors accessing the structural walls of your home. You are responsible for payment of your Trade Service Call Fee and the cost of any additional services provided. A separate Trade Service Call Fee applies for each unit of any covered multi-unit property. NOT COVERED: Replacement of locks (including deadbolts), knobs or associated hardware; garage door openers (except as provided in Section E.25); broken or damaged locks; padlocks; skeleton locks and keys; window, file cabinet, safe, desk or mailbox locks; and any other services provided by a locksmith. We are so sorry you did not wish to wait for us to get the prices from the technician and requested to cancel. The account was canceled out as per the cancellation policy. The contract started on 09/05/2019 on 09/28/2019 you submitted your request to cancel and a full refund in the amount of five hundred dollars was sent to the check issuer. I am not sure, due to not being able to reach you, where the miscommunication came from about the cancellation policy and the refund amount. Again, we are sorry if you are frustrated, however, we have done nothing wrong but attempt to assist with courtesy for the unauthorized work. Should you have any further questions and or concerns please reach out to Senior Supervisor Jerry Renolds that has been trying to reach you. Have a great day.

Carol

October 17th, 2019 Fremont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a scam. I was looking for home warranty company for my rental property. The reason i chose this company because of the 10 days waiting period. The salesperson in the company kept pushing me buying multiple years' contract which against my will. I bought the contract on 9/4, and was promised that the contract would be effective on 9/14. I called the costumer service on 9/16 to request service, but was told that i had to wait for another 10 days. I felt be cheated. They broke their promise. I called and emailed the company to cancel my contract and to get money back. I got the email from the company the next day, stating the refund would take about 7 to 14 days. However, It has been 1 month passed, I still didn't get any update from them. I called their customer service number 4-5 times, each time held for more than 1 hr. Nobody answered the phone except for sales department. I don't know how to trust this company.

Krish

October 10th, 2019 Culloden, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Supervisor was able to fix the issues as customer care representative had issues with approving the repairs

Nan

October 4th, 2019 Torrance, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service called back to address the matter.

Donyale Hall

October 2nd, 2019 Dover, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

POTENTIAL BUYER BEWARE!!!! I am an unsatisfied warranty contract holder. As a disabled military veteran on a fixed income, I am disgusted with the services I received from Home Service Club. Their five star ratings on their website and accreditations are highly misleading. Upon research I have found that I am not alone in my complaint of poor customer service and denial of a repair that should be covered under their warranty policy. According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB), there is a Pattern of Complaint which states the following: "BBB files indicate a pattern of complaints concerning the company's customer service department and warranty policies. Consumers are telling BBB about problems with customer service when they contact Home Service Club Warranty Corp. (HSC) about a repair that they believe should be covered under their home warranty policy with the company. Complaints about customer service include multiple transfers to different representatives, being disconnected, and leaving messages to which there is a very delayed response or no call back at all. Other consumers allege to BBB that their claim for repairs is incorrectly denied, many times for reasons of age or pre-existing conditions, and they are unable to contact anyone in a supervisory capacity to appeal the decision. A few consumers say their policy is abruptly cancelled by the company without explanation." I highly discourage you from purchasing their warranty. I will be pursing all legal remedy available against this company!!!

TESS SABUCO

September 26th, 2019

We are on the other side of fence, we provided immediate service to one of their customers in our area. Took care of their customer got them back up and going through a heat wave. Here we are over 60 days later and can not get a hold of anybody, on hold every time we call for 20 minutes and directed to a mail box to leave a message and no call back, no response to our emails either. We initially turn the company down as we never have luck with home warranties, they called back a couple days later and begged us to take care of their customer and that we did but where is their customer service to us in return to helping them? Very poor service on the contractor side. Update on review: We immediately got a response from the review. So I can say that things have since been taken care of and that is where I will leave it.

Lillian Hines

September 19th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had two toilets in my house that was having a clog, probably because of my 4 year old son who loves to put some tissue there. I logged in to HSC to place a service and within 5 hours of waiting, someone is already outside our house and told me that he was the plumber who HSC sent to us. I was pretty disappointed since the plumber did not tell us he was going to come on that day. So we had to cancel our plans!!! He fixed it the toilet but took him around 3 hours. We never made it to our party. Next time, please tell your techs to inform us before coming over, we may have appointments to go to!!! ****** QUICK UPDATE****** On a trip business trip right now and I just got called by HSC. They reached out and apologized for the actions of the tech sent to us. They asked me for a schedule where a new plumber can check out my unit just to make sure everything is up to standard. I was really impressed with how they handled it. Very professional and swift! They really do listen to their clients. And with that, I upgraded my rating. Kudos to your customer service, this has redeemed my trust on you guys. At least i have your staff that i can count on for any issues with the techs assigned for our house repairs. I'm hoping for a better service next time around. Now, i can go on with my business trip with peace of mind.

B. Copeland

September 19th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never expected that HSC techs were so careless. I am pretty much sure that my ceiling fan was not defective and just needs some cleaning. After they touched my fan, it suddenly became non-functional. I think the tech messed up some wiring. Reached out to customer service and they told me they were going to look into it. I hope it comes soon, i expected more from this company with all the 5-star reviews i see everywhere.

C. Houston

September 19th, 2019 Miami Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tech was very LATE! And the worst part was, the parts he needed to fix was not with him. He had to go back to the shop to get it. There were some occasions that the tech tried to borrow tools from us, like, was he serious? What's a repair guy without his own tools? Anyway, i hope this gets to the HSC admin as this tech needs to be apprehended. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Scott

September 17th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I put in a service request for a fridge on Thursday. I expected a call on Friday and got none so I called and the agent said they had received the request but no contractors had responded. So I waited over the weekend and expected a call on Monday and got none so I called again and the phone just rang and nobody picked up. This is the first time I’ve used their service and now I’m realizing I might have made a mistake using this company. I will be canceling my contact and requesting a refund.

M. Andrews

September 13th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can't believe they didn't answer my calls. I was on hold the entire weekend! I just needed to have my AC checked since it has been too hot here in Miami. I can't take it anymore. By the way, i hope this review gets to you guys, coz i am desperate to get your attention. -------UPDATE--------- So here's the thing, about an hour after I posted this review, my phone rang and a rep from HSC was on the line. He told me that they have received the claim which my wife had previously brought up through their hotline. They immediately set me up an appointment with an AC guy nearby. The AC guy came by to our house at around 9am today and checked out my unit. Turns out our unit was just due for its periodic cleaning so it didn't take long before the AC went back up and running to cool our home. After the repair, HSC called me to check up on our repair and I gladly said that it was taken care of and we are grateful. To my surprise, they actually apologized for the delay, which made me feel pretty good but kinda guilty. Well, I realized I may have over reacted with the slight delay but with the service they showed me, I didn't think they deserved that 1-star from me. I may have only called once and waited on hold for around 3 minutes then hung up. My wife called and spoke to them she said she was not on hold that long. Its been kinda of humid by me and I may have let my temper write my previous review. I normally would let things go but they were really nice to us. We have been a customer for 3 years and they have done well by us, all the other home warranty companies we have had really suck and only have long hold times. What's important is they handled my concern fast and even as I was being kinda of rude to them they were nice and took care of us. I may have to apologize for allowing my emotions to get the best of me in writing that review but I guess this update may suffice and will hope to a more prompt response from you guys next time. Sorry if I was rude to the rep I was talking to yesterday. Thanks.

Sep 24, 2019

We appreciate the 5-star review and we are pleased to have serviced your home. The Home Service Club strives to continue to provide you with high-level service. Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need. Sincerely, Candace Berg

scott brainard

September 6th, 2019 Columbia, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give a zero I would. I signed up in July and went to use the service for the first time in August. I submitted a request on line for service and was never contacted to schedule a service call. After the second attempt I was contacted and a technician was scheduled. The technician arrived on the day 5 hours after the scheduled time. After a quick review I was told they didn't have the part and was charged $75 when my contract agreement said the service trip fee would only be $65. A week later I still have not been contacted by HSC to resolve the repair. I have attempted to talk to someone at HSC but have been left on hold twice for more than 20 minutes, with each call ending by being disconnected by their answering service. I mistakingly prepaid for the service and will be focusing my efforts on seeking a refund at this time. ****Update - When I went to cancel my service my account was deleted from their website. I no longer can access and every attempt to to talk to someone at their firm regarding this has me forwarded to an extension whose mail box is full and then I am disconnected. This company is a fraud and needs to be investigated by the New York AG.

Candace Mozingo

September 6th, 2019 Euless, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely horrible service! They deny claims even when you submit with backup documentation. They do not provide the denial in writing so that you have recourse with the seller, even after repeatedly asking for it. They do not provide explanations for why claims are denied. They don not allow you access to a supervisors to try & rectify the situation. They do not return phone calls, or e-mails & they continually put you on eternal hold EVERY. TIME. YOU. CALL. My designated rep, Albert M, was absolutely no help. As a realtor, I've sent him a lot of business & he won't receive any more. I am removing them/him from my referral list. All this over $452. Disgusting & ridiculous.

Lewis `Johnson

September 3rd, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We chose HSC when we purchased our new home because of these reviews. Surely they are fake. It has been a week since we called in a claim for our refrigerator and nothing has happened. First they made us send a copy of our home inspection. That was a struggle because they said their computers weren't working. Then nothing happened. A week later I called again and they said our claim was in progress. We've heard nothing! Several calls in to the claims dept and they've promised to call us back and nothing! *** UPDATE*** 8/28/2019 Finally we got hooked up with Taylor at HSC who is a supervisor. They sent a great repair company, Mr. Appliance of Wylie TX. HSC then said the problems with the refrigerator are not covered. Be sure to review their Service contract because there is an encyclopedia of exclusions. Not even the ice maker is covered. Taylor intervened and said that HSC would pay $250 of the $752 repair. They paid the $250 as promised. Also part of the communication problem was that the agents who bought our policy entered the contact info wrong. That was compounded by the fact that HSC's computer system would not save the corrected info on several attempts by their agents. I stayed on the phone with one of their agents for 45 minutes until we finally got the corrected info to save. I'm changing the rating from one star to three.

Carla C

August 22nd, 2019 Riverside, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Updated rating since issue was eventually resolved. Received a call from Taylor regarding compensating us for an out of pocket service call. Happy to say it has been resolved. Home service club covering monthly premium up to the cost of the repair. We're pleased with the outcome. Horrible customer service. Don't use this company. Issue with Refrigerator elevated to a supervisor. Waiting over a week for resolution. Still cannot log in online to account and phone hold time ridiculous. I find it extremely suspicious that they get a bunch of 5 star reviews the day. I honestly think they are somehow submitting their own reviews. How can the experiences I've had several times, (long holds, no response, vendor refusing to accept ticket, etc), be so totally opposite the 5 star "reviews ". It seems they monitor the reviews, maybe I'll get a response now.

Sean

August 22nd, 2019 Richardson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had an ac problem so we called the home service club. To make the story short, their so called "ac technicians" came and sId that the compressor was old and needed to replace the whole system which was estimated to be around 5k to 6k. I called a personal technician who came and fixed the ac with just 250 dollars. Their twchnicians didnt find the exact problem yet called 5k and it turns out, we just had to clean the compressor unit with water. Conclusion: they will try their best to rip you off if you don't know much. Stay away from these scamming groups.

Sachin Cook

August 11th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My personal experience with the online support was extremely positive. I had an on and off Internet connection so I got disconnected while chatting with 5 different reps. Whenever I get back, I was still accommodated in a very civilized way and they are just incredibly helpful!

Aug 12, 2019

Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Josh Briggs

Stefanie Vargas

August 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I'm washing my plate, my garbage disposal suddenly stop functioning due to junk foods stock in the tube. I'm so confused at that time cause I don't have a single idea on how to fix the garbage disposal,I try calling HSC and reported what happens. thanks to them,my garbage disposal is as good as new when they sent a contractor and repaired it. So glad to have HSC at my back.

Fatma Cantu

August 11th, 2019 Monroe, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our air conditioner stopped working on Monday night. I called HSC that night and they told me that the tech will be available on Tuesday morning and that’s okay with me since its not that hot. Monday on 7 am, the tech came and diagnosed the issue immediately. True to their words.

Kameron Perry

August 11th, 2019 Petaluma, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a plumbing issue that cause a flooding in our basement. I called HSC to get me a plumber and told them that I need it immediately today. The plumber came with the expected time and I am so thankful for that because my basement could have been a pool if I don't have HSC.

Caolan Watson

August 11th, 2019 Central Point, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have this axial fan, and the only fan I used to have, since I have an ac, but one day. It works no more. I tried calling HSC and inquire what happened. They sent out a contractor and unluckily he said it must be replaced, and on that day it was replaced with a new one, and I paid lesser that I expected. I'm somehow lucky to have such Home warranty in my back. Great job.

Wilma Delgado

August 11th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have this small freezer in my home, I use it to store some meats. One day, I'm so shocked when it freeze no meat, I tried calling HSC, my home warranty and tell what happened. I'm so worried that my meat may spoil. They sent out a contractor and repaired my freezer right away. In just a couple of hours he made it work again. I'm so thankful that day. So helpful and quick responding company. Well done.

Viola Acosta

August 11th, 2019 McAllen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had questions from the outset before enlisting to HSC. However, with the service rendered by the rep and experts when my refrigerator broke, I confirm that they truly offer great quality services.

Katelin Arias

August 11th, 2019 Matthews, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had Home Service Club for about 2 years now and our premium has been totally worth it. We have had excellent customer service and reps are all very helpful.

Jad Browning

August 11th, 2019 Danbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks HSC for replacing my doorbells. This isn't a huge investment yet it's totally worth it because of the quality service. I would recommend to always invest especially for the quality.

Ewen Whitehouse

August 11th, 2019 Haskins, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Out of the whole bunch, HSC is the best. I feel like I never cheated on with what I paid for. They didn't hesitate to replace my broken oven after series of troubleshooting steps. I find it clear that the value they're giving to their customers is priceless.

Sabiha Sharpe

August 11th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Out of all the company I've been with, Home Service Club has the excellent customer service and professional contractors.

Ruby-Leigh Sears

August 11th, 2019 Macon, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Home Service Club had reasonable prices and more importantly the most promising reviews. They also had an excellent service, knowledgeable and professional contractors.

Raul Philip

August 11th, 2019 Winnabow, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I heard about Home Service Club, it got my interest. Many of my friends already had HSC for their house warranty. After I learned about their policies I right away switch my home coverage company.

Maia Sherman

August 11th, 2019 Hartford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband was so furious about the water dripping from our ceiling. He was confused when a plumber from HSC went to our house in the afternoon. He did not know about my contract with them, so instead of getting mad at me for another bill. He just simply said "Thank you". I guess he was satisfied with the fast service and professionalism of the plumber.

Christos Ramsey

August 11th, 2019 Peabody, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The AC's at home are not cooling. I called in my policy with the Home Service Club. Automatically, within that day they send their AC Specialist. When he discovered the problem, he start to fix it. I was glad that he is not just expert on his job but also a kind person.

Liyah Esparza

August 11th, 2019 Owensboro, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I gifted my wife her favorite fridge (quite expensive) and it was after 4 months that we noticed a problem with its freezers. Tried contacting the company's customer support and I was devastated by their resolution. While I was searching for repair services online, I was fortunate that I bumped into HSC page. My experience was far greater and everything was taken care of.

Chelsie Mcneill

August 11th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Home Service Club for 8 months now. Within that months, I am still a satisfied costumer. I have already called in my policy five times and I never had any bad experiences with any of the representatives I talked and worked my issues.

Martine Huff

August 11th, 2019 Chevy Chase, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of the home services my dad loves, so I also subscribed to HSC plan for my personal experience in my new house. I haven't used another repair service yet so I can't compare it with another company. But after every positive experience with HSC, why would I want to use anything else?

Demi Adams

August 11th, 2019 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got in a panic mode when my washing machine stop working on my 2nd batch laundry. Right away I called in my policy with Home Service Club. I felt relieved when the repair man fixed the issue. I will always be thankful for HSC who always never let me down.

Elsie-Rose Traynor

August 11th, 2019 Macon, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I recently moved and HSC has consistently been a second set of eyes and hands for us. We're so happy with their support, nothing to change, nothing to improve about it, I recommend.

Kynan S.

August 11th, 2019 Brandon, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so glad I got HSC. One time when I had problem with my stove and called for a rep to repair it. Within 24 hours a contractor came in and check it. He had to run out to get a certain parts that caused the malfunction. When he returned, he got the stove fixed and working again.

M. Rojas

August 11th, 2019 Palmyra, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was 90 degree heat when my AC malfunctioned. I filed a claim over the phone. The rep was a life saver when she sent out a contractor. Within that day my AC got fixed like a brand new. Thanks a lot HSC service.

Finn Vega

August 11th, 2019 Spring Hill, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very keen on ensuring that I am giving a clean environment and a house that is a pest free to my toddler. Thanks to HSC for having a reliable and efficient pest control service.

Malachi Campbell

August 11th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son was diagnosed with Asthma. Due to his condition, we make sure that the house is clean everyday. Every time, our vacuum cleaner go wrong HSC is our savior. We are so grateful that we had purchased and trust it.

Jordan-Lee Stubbs

August 11th, 2019 High Springs, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want to thank the people at HSC for having an exceptional skillful customer service representative. Praying for more years to be with you HSC.

Ameerah Mcdonald

August 11th, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so lucky I got contract with HSC. This company understand my particular needs and concerns. I am stress free all the time because they give me the peace of mind that I am protected.

Seamus Parrish

August 11th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the past 5 years I've had horrible experiences when it comes to home coverage companies. For a couple of month I spend my time doing online research for a replacement. One day, one of my friend visited me and brought up about HSC where she got contract with. For the first year with HSC,I was happy and satisfied up until now. Looking forward for more years with you HSC!

Pauline Crouch

August 11th, 2019 Greenville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always have this "First impression last". So when I got HSC for the first time, I was amaze on how the representative showcase their company. She was not pushy and listened to what I wanted. And one wonderful thing she did was she answered all my many questions and shows sympathetic to my concerns.

Aran Friedman

August 11th, 2019 Jersey City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely amazing experience. The contractor was very convenient and was able to visit our house within the day after filling a claim with Home service club.

Daniaal Collins

August 11th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HSC sets up appointment well. They are able to find a contractors easily and I think that is good since sometimes you will be needing an emergency repair.

Philip Pitt

August 11th, 2019 Eight Mile, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We do have different experiences when it comes to services of HSC and it also varies in issues, but I just thought that HSC was far from the service I got last year with another warranty. HSC is better.