Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Ryan Ross

June 13th, 2017 North Richland Hills, TX

I chose Landmark Home Warranty because of their easy access and price. Their customer service is pretty, they usually accept the problem and get a person quickly.

Richard Davis

June 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I've used them already, and it's been great! You call them up and tell them you have a claim, and they're right on top of it. My garage door stopped working, and within a few seconds of hanging up with the, I had a call from the company that was going to come out and fix the garage door.

Mike Arnold

June 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

Our kitchen faucet and the bathroom toilet was leaking, so we called them, and they sent out a person to take a look at it. They ordered the parts, fixed it, and payed for it. They did a great job, I haven't had a problem with them.

Dustin Bakker

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

We've had to make 2 claims, and both times, within 2 days, they had someone with me that was scheduled to fix the problem for us. It was the furnace that had a dirty sensor, so he came in, fixed it, and that was that.

RW

June 13th, 2017 Newport, OR

For the most part, their customer service has been pretty good. The first time I used them, it took them about a week to actually check everything out. My A/C had an issue. However, the second time, they took care of everything within a day.

James Yates

June 13th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

About a week before Christmas, our oven gave out, and they quickly brought us a brand-new oven before Christmas. They've been very responsive and very good. It's definitely been a very positive experience.

Renee Ubico

June 13th, 2017 Logan, UT

I've had great experience with them, they're helpful. I've also used my warranty more than once. I needed to make sure my water heater was functioning correctly, and the plumbers came out and did a great job. They've offered great electricians as well.

Christina Wasson

June 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I had been a realtor for 7 years before purchasing my home, so I've used them before. Most of the time it's been good, but recently, there has been a little lack of communication on their part. I'm actually selling my house to new buyers, and I had an issue with the air unit, so I decided to call them. I was getting good responses and feedback, but not anymore.

David Bird

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

My oven had a problem with the coil, so I called them, and they arranged to have a local technician come over. He was here the next day, assessed the situation, and the following day they had the replacement part installed. All of them have been good! They've been very responsive when I've asked for assistance. I'm generally happy with them.

Gary Chavez

June 13th, 2017 Katy, TX

Everything has been great so far, including their representatives when I called. They're really courteous. The only time I wasn't happy with them was the first time I had to use it. They gave me a number to call, and the guy barely spoke English, and I don't think he understood what I told him.

Vincent Slaven

June 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I guess their customer support is pretty good. I've submitted about 4 or 5 claims, but only one of them actually went through. It works out really well, and the customer service is nice. The guys who come over to fix thing are good as well, it just doesn't cover as much as many things as I need.

Charles Wilson

June 13th, 2017 American Fork, UT

I'm a real estate agent, and I was told this was the best company to go with. They took care of a refrigerator problem we had; they handled that in a timely manner. On top of that, they kept very good contact with the customer, and I think the companies that they used to service you have improved greatly. Definitely, very high quality customer service.

Cory Chandler

June 13th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

So far, they've been very responsive and have did very helpful. We've actually had to used it a couple of times since we moved in, and they responded quickly on every occasion. They got somebody to work on the parts, approved them, and fixed the issues. We have been satisfied with every experience.

Nicholas Waldschmidt

June 13th, 2017 Bullhead City, AZ

I've only one issue with the air-conditioner, and they were quick to respond and got everything finished in a timely manner. It all went pretty smoothly.

Travis Griffin

June 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

Although they're pretty good at explaining why or why not of certain things that are covered, they sometimes respond quickly, and other times they don't. We've used the service several times already, and they assigned a company to fix our A/C. I really liked them, but it looks like their contract expired, because they assigned another company later on. I guess we still save money.

SC

June 13th, 2017 Cibolo, TX

The actual company, Landmark Home Warranty, is great. They're great to work with; plus, they're knowledgeable.

CG

June 13th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

They've been professional and quick to resolve any issues that I have. Plus, they have been prompt, professional, and courteous every time I deal with them.

MArk Boettcher

June 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It's been good so far. I haven't had any issues with their customer support team. No wait time whatsoever. Plus, it sounds like I'm talking to somebody in the US, instead of outside the country.

June 13th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

We've only had to use it once, and they were prompt and had somebody out here quickly. The issue was taken care of promptly.

Ronald Annison

June 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

They've been quick every time I've had to call. They send out reliable people, so it's been a great experience. Our dishwasher wasn't working, so after coming over a couple of times to fix it, they just replaced it. Everything was done in a timely manner. I have not had a bad experience with them; it's all been good.

Yvonne Johnson

June 13th, 2017 St George, UT

Their customer service is nothing but wonderful. They're very easy to do business with, and they were very prompt. Just about 3 or 4 weeks ago, our air conditioner stopped cooling, so we called on a Monday. We had our A/C working just fine by 8:15 of the next day. He fixed it in 15 though, so I think they could've done better. Besides that, they've just been very easy. Our home is 10 years old, and the things that had been needing repair are expensive items. It's been a blessing to have their service.

Yvonna Bocci

June 13th, 2017 Weatherford, TX

It's excellent! I've had to used their service once already and it's been excellent. Our air conditioner wasn't working, and they sent a brand-new unit out. The overall process was super-fast.

Christopher Skidmore

June 13th, 2017 St George, UT

We've had to use the service twice already. The first time was actually a really great experience. That was when our A/C stopped working. The second time, our dishwasher was leaking, and that process was a little slower. They've offered a positive experience so far.

David Winkler

June 13th, 2017 Paradise Valley, AZ

This service actually came with our house when we bought it. Our heater broke, and it was leaking water everywhere, so we had to call and get that replaced. Instead of paying the usual price of $1,200, we just paid $200. They've been quick every time we've had to call for something.

Martha Bermudez

June 13th, 2017 South Jordan, UT

Whenever I needed something fixed, they had somebody come over and check. They were right on it! Plus, the people I spoke with were very good. They don't take forever to answer like other places.

Matthew Martinez

June 13th, 2017 Meridian, ID

Their customer support is pretty diligent, and followed up to make sure the contractors were there on time. Plus, they were pretty responsive with anything that I needed. I set up the service on about 5 of my properties; I highly recommend them.

Kraig Johnson

June 13th, 2017 North Richland Hills, TX

We've already used the service twice. One time was for the heater, and the other time with our garage door. Both were fixed pretty quickly, without a problem. So far, they've just been real good. Everybody at their customer support center is always friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to other people.

Arlene Richard

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They arranged for a company to come out and check my dish washer after it stopped working. They figured out what part was wrong, and had a person come and fix it. They were very helpful and very professional, just as their customer service was.

Ellen Larson

June 13th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I just moved in, so I used the just for free season air-conditioning check. It was actually very good. They were on it, and the communication was quick and good. Overall, they offer a very good service.

Clifford Earle

June 13th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

The customer support has been very responsive and quick to help. They sent out a technician very quickly when my washing machine stopped working. He came back with new parts, and that solved the problem.

Tamara Newman

June 13th, 2017 Midvale, UT

Their customer support has been great. I've only had to use the service once, and they were great. My oven would not turn off, and when I called, they were very professional. The company that they sent out to take care of my oven was also very professional.

Robert Wright

June 13th, 2017 Irving, TX

Our air stopped working, so I called Landmark Home Warranty, and they had a local AC company come out as quickly as possible. Landmark followed up the whole way, wanting to know when they got here, and if I was satisfied with their work. It was just very quick and very helpful. It has been fantastic! They've been so helpful and very responsive.

Felix Deogardo

June 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

So far, they've been awesome enough for me to renew it for a year. I just like that they're hassle free. The first time I used it, I had a water heater leak within a few months of me purchasing my home, so they sent someone out. Not only did they switch it, they also updated it. Just recently, about a month ago my AC went out, they sent somebody to fix it. Plus, they keep you informed throughout the entire process.

Michael Sanders

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Landmark Home Warranty customer support always make sure I have the best contractors. If nobody comes over, they get another one out here immediately. I had an issue with a company that didn't want to come out to fix my A/C. They just wouldn't show up when they said they would. I decided to call customer service, and they sent someone out the next day. They're just on top of everything all the time.

Erin Avdic

June 13th, 2017 Helotes, TX

They've been very helpful. They answered the phone on time, and call you back in a timely manner. They're fine through emails as well. Actually, my garage door was not working a couple of months ago. I ended up calling, and they had my garage door company call me the same day. They took care of everything; all I had to do is pay my deductible.

Gayle Hargis

June 13th, 2017 Kerrville, TX

We have had problems with the HVAC systems, and they were able to get someone scheduled to come out very quickly. The service was excellent! Their feedback, and making sure the job was done, was excellent. On top of that, they offer an excellent customer support. They're very polite, attentive, and do a good job following up with you. You can also get a hold of them through their web portal, or by the phone. Their experience seems to be superior to what I would have expected as far as the convenience of using it. They offer a number of different pricing plans, and give you plenty of notice when your warranties going to expire. I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

Ryan Ranstrom

June 13th, 2017 Boise, ID

What really made us choose Landmark Home Warranty was their price. Plus, I had heard they were good. So far, we haven't had a problem with them. They've always offered a good customer support. They're prompt, and always offered a good service, I highly recommend them.

Mehmet Ozek

June 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I've needed a plumber a couple of times, and they provided one in a timely manner to solve the problem. We're happy with the service.

Jessika Tracy

June 13th, 2017 Woods Cross, UT

Every time I call, they answer really fast! Their customer service does not put on you hold too long, and everybody is fun! They always want to help in any possible way. Plus, their service is pretty fast. My heater went out during winter, so I called at around 2 a.m., and they were able to get someone out here within a couple of hours! I would say they want to please their customer, and make sure you're happy, because they dispatched a company to fix my A/C once. When I told them I wasn't satisfied with them, because that company didn't respond very quickly, they sent another company right away. Within an hour, somebody was out here fixing my A/C!

Curtis Oeser

June 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Sometimes it's good to have this home warranty. For example, the A/C was worth it, but getting my oven repaired was too much to go through them. I could just get a new one. You still have to pay them to have the service, plus pay a service call fee, and also pay whenever they send somebody out. Besides that, their customer support is fine. They answer the phone, and respond in a timely manner. I've had no problem with that.

Blake Englund

June 13th, 2017 Laveen Village, AZ

My garage door's motor broke, and they sent somebody out to replace it. I only paid $60, and they had replaced it within 2 days. It was awesome! Their customer service has been very good and thorough with any issues we've had. It was definitely a very positive experience!

June 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

I'd say their customer service is very top rated. They respond immediately, and answer any questions you may have. They've already sent somebody over twice, to fix my A/C in the first year with them. They're very responsive!

Wyly And Denise

June 13th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

Customer support is very quick, and had a good repairman come over to fix our air conditioner. He replaced the capacitor that runs the motor; plus, he was very thorough and knowledgeable.

Todd Olson

June 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Just recently, our air conditioner wasn't working, and we had to pay $60 for them to come out. That was okay, but it turned out that they didn't have any Freon with them, and they don't for a recharge. So, the service is pretty much useless, unless something completely fails. Besides that, their customer service is great! I'm just not very pleased with what they cover.

Andrew Markus

June 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They sent out somebody to fix our air conditioner, and they actually got here faster than what they had originally said. Regarding customer support, I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about them. They're awesome, and took good care of us.

Rich Haight

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The customer support is hard to talk to. It sounds like they're overseas, which I didn't really like, but they were pretty helpful. My washing machine broke, and they sent somebody over to repair it. They were very nice and helpful, and got it taken care of within a week.

Kenneth Anderson

June 13th, 2017 Keller, TX

All I had to do was call, and they did what we asked. They sent someone out very quickly, and they've been very good. I really like them.

Judy Mooney

May 9th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

When I bought my condo in AZ, the seller supplied me with a one year Landmark Home Warranty policy. I had some electrical problems and called Landmark. They contacted an electrical company for me and I had the problem fixed in no time. I was really impressed because they called the day after my repair to make sure everything was working OK. Great company. I just had to call them again for another issue and this company has THE BEST customer service I've seen in years.