Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Lafrances Ellis

July 10th, 2017 Coolidge, AZ

I would say their support team is very fast. I haven't had any problems with them, and would definitely rate them excellent!

Andres Pena

July 10th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

They've been very helpful and very quick to respond our claims that we make online. and they've been pretty good so far. We've been going back and forth with them recently, due to a leaky pipe, and they've helped me get some plumbers out here to access where it's come from.

Dan and Rebecca Perry

July 10th, 2017 Herriman, UT

I've used them a few times already, and they've offered a very good support. Actually, I had Landmark help me find and A/C group that could come in and fix my system, and it's all been positive so far.

Charles and Dorothy Cook

July 10th, 2017 Cedar City, UT

There was an occasion where one of our garage doors had a problem. They sent somebody over, checked it out, found the issue, fixed it, and now we're back in order. I'm actually happy with the service because they do everything. Plus, I sleep more now.

Shannon Peterson

July 10th, 2017 Magna, UT

Landmark Home Warranty was one of the better warranties in my area, so that's why I chose them. Customer service is really great! They helped me, answered all of my questions that I had, and made it a very easy process. My water heater and A/C broke, and they had someone come out within a week or two, depending on the company they hired. It all worked out very easily. They are just so positive!

Andrew/Jessica Rice

July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Customer support has been good; very prompt.

Michael Consavage

July 10th, 2017 Vail, AZ

My experiences with their customer support has been pretty simple and short. When we call, we tell them what the problem is, and everything is followed up with right away. They make sure everything is taken care of. I've use it twice so far, and the both issues were resolved within 3 days. Overall, it's the exact opposite of the previous company we had, and a we're just happy with them.

Hendrick Gesnik

July 10th, 2017 Houston, TX

So far, they've been very prompt on my needs. They've fixed my garbage disposal and a pump; it's all been good.

Asaf Gonzalez

July 10th, 2017 Forney, TX

I just looked at the reviews, and that was one of the companies that have okay reviews, so I picked them. The first couple of times everything was okay, until actually 3 weeks go it just went downhill. I needed to use it when my AC ran out, and I called landmark, and it just seems that they just don't really care. They worked with this one contractor, and I never got a phone call, either from the contractor or the home warranty company. I had to call them myself, and it was a just a big old fiasco, so lately it hasn't been good. You call them to find out what's going on, and they promise you that they'll get back with you, or they're gonna get ahold of the contractor, which may never happen, and you end up needing to call the contractor yourself and ask what's going on.

Christina Dilley

July 10th, 2017 Layton, UT

It was chosen for me when I bought my house; it came with it so we just stayed with it. It's been a good experience, I'm glad I bought it. Their customer support has been pretty good. I've used it a couple of times and the only glitch I've had was with the technical support. My account hasn't been working online, but when I call them they've been really responsive.

Jon and Gail Coleman

July 10th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I'm not totally satisfied with their customer support. My A/C wasn't working, and they sent people each time I called them, and it was still not working. I had to pay a service fee each time. On top of that, they sent the same company over and over, because they said they had to take ownership of their problem and work. Finally, I called them and told them to replace it, but the person I spoke to said they'd send someone from another company. The person came over, and determined it just needed Freon, and the first company never diagnosed it properly! I ended up paying a lot to get it repaired. It's working fine now, but that was a terrible, frustrating situation. They should've refunded some of the service fees. Plus, they went up on their pricing this year, which also didn't make me happy. I wasn't totally happy with their service, and now I'm paying more for it.

Shawn & Kevin Mccray

July 10th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

Customer support is very good; every time I've had to file a claim they submit the claim information immediately. When my AC went out in the middle of the summer here in Texas, which was no fun, they immediately found someone and got me taken care of ASAP. When my unit had to be replaced they didn't gave me a hard time about it, they just work really fast to get my problems resolved. I chose them because at the time, their contract looked like it covered everything that I needed, and I like the annual premium calls. It was affordable. Now I am switching from them because they've redone the contract and the calls now just don't compete with other companies, I hate to move but because they changed the warranty and their pricing has gone up, I'm gonna have to switch.

Glenn and Cynthia Colby

July 10th, 2017 Arlington, TX

It was offered through our mortgage lender. They've been good so far; we've only had to use them twice. One time a spring broke on our garage door. We called them and they had somebody come out here like the next day, and it was fixed.

Rick Luzardo

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

We went with them because it's what our realtor recommended. Our experience with their customer support was very nice. I just called about my water heater, and they sent out a technician.

Dean Bunkowske

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

The warranty was part of the sale of my house. Customer support was very courteous. They got to the point with my issues quickly. The garbage disposal went out and I called and they sent out a repairman right away, and they replaced the broken garbage disposal on that same day.

Jose Lopez

July 10th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

It's a good company that I have actually recommended to another person. They provided me whatever I needed, and I'm satisfied. My experience with customer support was pretty good. They answered the phone and they did a good job. Everything was pretty good because when I call, whoever is in charge there answers the phone, and they send me with the person that's gonna be in charge on the job that they're gonna do, so pretty good on that.

July 10th, 2017 Frisco, TX

We used, right away, the re-keying services that they have. They were here the next day, re-keying the whole house. Plus, the representatives answer the calls very quickly, and schedule whatever is needed.

Nate & Chelsie Kofford

July 10th, 2017 Argyle, TX

So far, they've been pretty good. They're very responsive, and they don't seem to have any issues. I filed a claim online, and they call me within an hour or so, and had somebody repair whatever needed to be repaired, so it's been pretty flawless. My first home warranty company messed up my home, but this isn't the case with Landmark, so I've been happy.

July 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Landmark sent a technician out right away, about the next day or so, when my AC blower went out. I actually had the part in my truck, so they were able to fix it pretty quickly. On top of that, the representatives have been pretty good.

Christa Scott

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

They generally get back to you pretty quick when you request for help online. The problem I had was that they generally use smaller companies, or just one-man teams, and you can't find anything about these people coming to your house. Besides that, I'd say that during the day, the support team is fine. However, the support at night is lacking.

Gary & Laura Curtis

July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

The main reason we purchased Landmark Home Warranty was because they covered a rekeying on a new home that we bought. They were very nice people, and I was really pleased with the service.

Jonathan Daniel

July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I put a claim online because our A/C wasn't working well, and they called us within 24 hours. They gave us the information of the contractor, whom we made an appointment with, and after then Landmark called to check-in and make sure everything had gone well. So far, everyone has been very professional, and we've been pretty satisfied. Besides, their representatives were very responsive and polite.

Pamela Hooton

July 10th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

They've been very helpful with getting in contact with a contractor to help us with our refrigerator They made sure that we had everything that we needed, especially with the company, to come and fix our refrigerator. On top of that, they made sure that the company came out and that we were satisfied with service. Landmark is a great company.

Jayson Housson

July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

They're pretty good when you call and tell them what's going on. They get a hold of someone very quickly, and that's pretty helpful.

G.J.

July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I've never had a problem with them, it's always been a great service. The day our A/C ran out, we had a contractor the very next day that fixed the issue.

Troy Johnson

July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

It was easy to work with their customer support; I got an appointment pretty quickly. Plus, the people they sent out to fix our A/C were very quick and helpful. They were very efficient and friendly when it came to explaining the problem.

Haris Hadzisellimovic

July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

They provide the service for rekey on my home, so I used the service for that. The rekey company came in and worked very well. Plus, their representatives were excellent and prompt on following up with us. They were able to give me a great experience.

William and Wanda Curtis

July 10th, 2017 Kingwood, TX

Everything has been going perfectly well. There was one time that I sent an email request, and nobody got back to me, however, they did answer when I called. Overall, it's worked out very well for us.

July 10th, 2017 Lehi, UT

I would refer them; their representatives were very good.

Cody Cameron

July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My A/C was not working properly, so they sent out a guy to recharge the coolant. Had I not used the home warranty, that procedure would've cost about $450. With Landmark, it only cost me about $250. I would only suggest that they have some kind of pamphlet that explains exactly how much is covered with each item. For example, the technician told me that Landmark only covered around $20 per pound of coolant that the A/C needed, instead of the whole thing. It would help to have this kind of knowledge before proceeding with anything else.

John Steele

July 10th, 2017 Spicewood, TX

I don't agree with their policies, so I won't be renewing because of that. Plus, I tried to use the service for a plumbing issue, and they sent a plumber from another city that did not resolve the issue. I tried to use a local plumber, and they didn't allow me to do that. Also, they wouldn't refund my service fee of $60, so I just found a plumber on my own to get the job done properly. Besides that, their customer support was fine.

Edward Brunet

July 10th, 2017 Houston, TX

To be honest, I've always been skeptical of home warranty companies, mostly because of things I've heard and read about. However, Landmark has been a pleasant surprise. I had problems with my air conditioner, and I went through the normal process of having somebody come out. It turns out it was a die compressor that was not working, and Landmark paid for the entire air conditioner to be replaced.

M.B.

July 10th, 2017 Layton, UT

Everything with their customer service is very professional when it's planned. They've offered a very positive experience.

Dave & Laura Innerbichler

July 10th, 2017 Eagle, ID

We needed air-conditioning service, so they sent out a company and a technician who did some checking. He refused to go into the attic, and there was a problem in the attic that was discovered later, so if he had gone there to begin with, it would have saved a lot of time.

KB & JB

July 10th, 2017 Boise, ID

My realtor added it to our deal, like our closings. The last two times we've used it have been great. The last situation was an air-conditioning unit and it was pleasurable experience, but prior to that, over the winter when we had a broken furnace, it took to over 2 weeks for the furnace to get replaced, and it was been in the middle of a very, very, very, very cold winter, and it was a horrible experience. Just awful. They said that it was covered by manufacturer warranty, and then it wasn't, and so that took them weeks to figure out, but it wasn't, and I proved it to them on day 1, but you know they still had to do their due diligence. It was a long drawn out process, and in the end we did get a new furnace, but only after a $500 electrical bill using other people's base heaters.

Kathie Holder

July 10th, 2017 Boerne, TX

The warranty came with the house. One time it was a good experience and one time it was a nothing experience. We had a good experience when our microwave died, and they made that right, but when we needed a plumber, we didn't get a callback because the guy really wasn't available. The individuals that answered the phone are very pleasant and tried to be very accommodating but as far as availability of services in your local area, that's pretty dicey. You're gonna have good experiences and bad experiences, and it's possible that no service will be available in a particular field.

Thomas & Robin Haller

July 10th, 2017 Canyon Lake, TX

The contractors they've selected have been very professional, and took care of things very well. We're very pleased with them. Also, their support team is very responsive. Our A/C went out just recently, and they tried to repair it. What was really needed was a full replacement, and that just delayed the process.

SS & JS

July 10th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

Generally, home warranty companies are known for rejecting your claims, but Landmark does a good job telling you what is covered and what not. In my 3 years with them, only 1 claim has been rejected. Plus, their customer support is very good. I can open a case online, or I can call in, and they respond immediately. They also follow up on everything!

Tracy and Keith Gorseth

July 10th, 2017 Nampa, ID

We had to use our warranty for a heater that had to be replaced, and the service was good. They replaced it without a problem. They do a real good job, and do it right away. They get their Johnny on the spot!

Jason and Ellen Giles

July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I had to call them really early in the morning, without thinking they were going to able to answer the phone, but someone did answer. They reassured me that they would get everything taken care of quickly, and the matter was followed up, later that morning. Landmark followed up the next day to make sure everything had been handled properly, and there was good email communication from them along the way.

Gary Gonzales

July 10th, 2017 Boerne, TX

Everything has been good. The person they sent out to fix our pool pump ordered the parts that were needed, and replaced it. Besides that, we haven't had to deal with customer support.

James & Michelle Anderson

July 7th, 2017 Middleton, ID

After calling them due to an A/C malfunction, they had someone call me within 3 to 4 hours to make an appointment to get it fixed. So far, their customer service has been good.

Milton Abreo

July 7th, 2017 Bend, OR

I'm not really too thrilled about their customer support. Sometimes I get somebody that's good, and sometimes I don't. The very first time we had to call was because a pipe had a leakage. The first person said it was covered, but they couldn't send somebody out. I called again, and the second person said it wasn't covered. Finally, the third person said it was indeed covered, so it was finally done, but I was told that I had to pay for the prep costs. That was really aggravating, plus, we had to live without water for 4 days.

Kerry Dixon

July 7th, 2017 Ogden, UT

Our A/C went out during the summer, just when there was heat streaks. Landmark said that the best they could do is get someone out within 5 days, and that's the best they could do. I complained about it, but they would just say sorry. My concern was that if they even tried to do something better. Their customer service was just poor. Besides that, the technician was very knowledgeable, very good, and in fact, I had somebody come over to follow up on him. He was so much better than the person that came over, so as far as the quality, I'm pretty impressed.

A.A.

July 7th, 2017 North Richland Hills, TX

They got someone out within a couple of days the only time I've had an issue. I just requested the service, they gave me a provider, I call the provider, and the provider showed up at the designated time.

Jill Davis

July 7th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I have always received quick feedback. They were able to schedule a technician to come out and get our air conditioner fixed. Initially, there were some glitches on the website, but they've been great when I've had to use this service.

Jonne Akens

July 7th, 2017 Arlington, TX

It's been a very positive experience. Our front door had termites, and after an exterminator quoted around $2,000 dollars, I decided to call Landmark. They sent their own person to look at it, and although I had to pay part of it, they were really good. My neighbors had a warranty with another company, and they just made promises that did not keep, so I told them to use Landmark!

Raul Cruz-Gerardo

July 7th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

One of the motors of our A/C malfunctioned, so Landmark set up an appointment with a pro technician, and he came to my house and fixed it. It was pretty easy and simple, and that's it! It's a good company, and I would definitely recommend it.

Joan

July 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

They don't respond right away, even though they say they will. We actually had a problem with our humidifier, and I called them to see if it was covered. After confirming it was, I explained what the problem was, and they had a guy come out and fix it. Unfortunately, the guy didn't know anything about that particular item, and I still had to pay $60 dollars for him to come over. On top of that, I called Landmark, and then they told me my item wasn't covered. It was just a waste of trip, a waste of money, and they couldn't get the right person to come over, even after I gave them a thorough explanation of what was wrong. I was not happy with the fact that I paid the money, and wasted a lot of my time.

Yi Chen

July 7th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

Their customer support was very good and responsive. They followed up well, and are pleasant to work with. Plus, the contract is good and in time. They communicate well and get the issues fixed.