2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Wendy

They were just attentive to what I said. It could be a little bit more timely, but other than that the service is good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Wendy, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lisa-May

I'm glad I have it. Its good. Some of the people that actually come out to do the work on the the best.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lisa-May, thank you for your response and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathleen

Waits are unconscionably long. I used it recently last month for a broken appliance and the delays on phone calls were forty five minutes to get a person to talk to.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kathleen, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patrick Hall Woodstock, GA

Good service. It's helpful if you have major breakdowns but 2-10 doesn't cover all the cost. It's a shared cost. Read the small print. No

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patrick, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbara Stykes Crowley, TX

I had a great experience with them my technician was friendly and nice and the work was done right.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbara, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 11th, 2021

Shirley j McCauley Tucson, AZ

I always get a prompt reply with contractors name. Service is done promptly and completely.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shirley, thanks for the great rating. We appreciate your support!

Oct. 11th, 2021

Eric Vancouver, WA

They were fast precise and got the job done . Lots of good follow up calls along the way

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eric, thank you for sharing and for the great review. We appreciate your support!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Joanne Fairfax, VA

I made an appointment online and was contacted that day about setting up an appointment .

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joanne, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Connie Anton Chesterfield, VA

Responsive to requests to have repairs serviced. To improve, should have a better phone system to respond as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Connie, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 5th, 2021

Cleyde

The last time I called about my electric stove and I'm still waiting for over two weeks.The service takes so long in order to finish and explain.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cleyde, thank you for your response. We're sorry to hear you're still waiting for a resolution, we're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message on Facebook with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Claude

I had the air conditioning to be replaced and it's been four months and still hasn't been replaced. I'm displeased with 2-10 because those work orders are from almost four months back that still haven't been completed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Claude, thank you for your response. We're sorry to hear you're still waiting for a resolution, we're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message on Facebook with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Lucy Dorcy Marana, AZ

Saved me more than $3k on A/C repair. L&M HVAC very professional. Would use them again.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lucy, we're glad to hear we were able to save you so much! Thanks for the review and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michelle R Henderson Montrose Heights, VA

They respond immediately and I have never had a problem with my issue being taken care of

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michelle, we're glad to hear that! We appreciate your review and appreciate you being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michele A Brown Humble, TX

great service, patient, kind, detailed. knowledgeable, and great at following up

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Michele, just one of your descriptions would make us happy, but all of them? We're grinning ear to ear! Thanks for the review, and more importantly, thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Prayaga Prasad Matthews, NC

Customer service, quality of the contractors, quick response for the service requests

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Prayaga, thank you for sharing! We appreciate you being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Regina Luna Winder, GA

The contractors are always very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions you may have.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Regina, we're glad to hear our contractors have taken great care of you. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pleas Berry

I'v always has excellent service/response from the company. The contracted service Personnel/Organizations so far has been excellent

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the great review, and more importantly, thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Sep. 10th, 2021

Mohammad Ajgor Woodbridge, VA

Very poor and unprofessional customer service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mohammad, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Justin Kern Orlando, FL

Terrible service providers that never fix the issues

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Justin, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Larry Beck Humble, TX

Because, of claims management and customer service policies

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Larry, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Benjamin Denton, MD

The Customer Service Representatives have all been very helpful, but it is very apparent to me that the workings of the company are opaque even to the people who work there. I have been taking time out of work and family for three weeks trying to get my heating replaced, and it seems that the higher decision-makers are taking every opportunity to keep from having to do the job. In terms of time and transparency, the unprofessionalism is staggering. Temperatures are falling below freezing every night and there is no end in sight.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Benjamin, we're sorry to hear you're still waiting for a resolution, we're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Nov. 24th, 2021

Anna Freuler Mooresville, NC

Takes forever to get a representative on the phone and their online tool is garbage and confusing to use. Once you have a technician scheduled they close the ticket at resolved even when there's still an issue. They allow bids from companies too far away when local companies would be more convenient - further delaying resolution to your issue.

Eduardo Campos Alpharetta, GA

No all the contractors that were assigned to the different issues I reported were good, I'm open for a call if you want more details, I won't renew with your company I'm looking for other options.

Charlton Ard Columbia, SC

They are impossible to get on the phone, and have the website set up where you cant contact them by email. They also have a system set up where you get charged for parts without being given an invoice so you cannot file for reimbursement.

Anthony Bradshaw Midlothian, VA

Horrible. They don't cover anything. My entire HVAC system went down and they said it wasn't covered because it was "pre-existing". Well, it passed the initial home Inspection and I didn't know about it. Plus, pre-existing is the whole reason for a home warranty. Lol, terrible.

Walter Hayden Virginia Beach, VA

They've always gotten someone out here to fix whatever breaks. Sometimes it doesn't get fixed the first time, but they eventually get the job done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey there Walter, thank you for your great rating and support. More importantly, we appreciate your feedback! We apologize for any inconveniences in the past and look forward to getting it perfect next time.

Jul. 14th, 2021

Izora Britt Virginia Beach, VA

Yep recently my hot water heater went out and it took me four weeks to get one hot water heater. They have bad customer service. I will be leaving the company. They're not on top of their stuff, they don't call back, they don't follow up with their clients' wishes or service agreement. Not happy with them at all.

Antwan Mcphaul Virginia Beach, VA

Most recently we had a refrigerator issue we hit those to open the claim someone came out we thought it was fixed couple days later it did the same thing same person came back out. If you fixed it we are again with out a refrigerator and this is been going on now for over a month. This is not pleasant.

Cleveland Virginia Beach, VA

They called back the same day and I really appreciated that because my ac was out and it was getting really hot.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for your excellent rating for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. We’re always looking out for our clients, and it’s great to hear when things go so well. Thanks for your continuing business. Happy home owning!

Johnny Virginia Beach, VA

Service has been good. We didn’t have any problems getting the air conditioner replaced. It gives me peace of mind.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for reinforcing how great the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty staff and contractors are with your excellent rating. We’re glad we could help you fix your issue!

Anonymous Virginia Beach, VA

I’ve used it twice, once for a flooding toilet and the other because the fridge broke down. It is very hard to get a hold of them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

It’s great to read that you had an overall, positive experience. However, we appreciate your feedback on ways we can improve our service.

Manuel Virginia Beach, VA

Always send out very good contractors in a timely basis and I have used them several times. They are very professional.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your continued support and great rating.

Deborah Virginia Beach, VA

Extremely disappointed in the quality control of this company. I have been having hellacious issues with contractors. For example one time I had a problem with the HVAC and he told me that 2-10 didn’t cover it and I would have to pay out of pocket do some ductwork and I found out the job was approved and he just was dishonest.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, it is unfortunate that you did not have the best experience with our company if you'd like to discuss this further do not hesitate to reach out. You can contact us at 800-775-4736 for additional assistance.

May. 25th, 2021

Bojan Virginia Beach, VA

In general they take care of my problems and everything has gone well. They are prompt and keep me up to date.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Austin Virginia Beach, VA

The people that answer the phone seem to be nice and they do a pretty good job and they have helped us get things fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We’re glad that you had such a great experience with our staff. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we appreciate your feedback. Always let us know if 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty can help you any further!

Alexandra Virginia Beach, VA

When our stove stopped working, they were quick responding to us and got someone out her to fix it. It is very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

It’s always awesome to read when people have such a great experience with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. People like you make the work we do so fulfilling. We appreciate the fantastic rating and will keep doing everything we can to keep you and your home happy and protected!

Anonymous Virginia Beach, VA

Two ten warranty has been very professional and polite and responsive. Their representative is excellent.

Dennis Harrison Annapolis, MD

I have not had a very successful time. It took five weeks to get my washer fixed and that is just too long. The contractor process was too long and they had issues with getting technicians to my home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dennis, thanks for your comments. We’re really sorry for the delay in servicing your washer. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it.

Christopher Roof Halethorpe, MD

Their customer support quickly calls back and they usually get the work done but it takes a little while to actually get the service guy out here.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi there Christopher, we’re so happy that you had such a positive experience with our staff. Thank you for your feedback and your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Charmaine Friga Alachua, FL

I was paying twice for one single a service in terms of them coming out. I was told I was going to get my refund on within two to three weeks, and I have yet to get it and I have been in communication with them since the initial service agreement. They have not followed through on terms of their timing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Charmaine, thanks for letting us know about the problem you’re having. We can notify our escalation team. They can contact you promptly, if you’d like. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it.

David Nelms Clarksville, TN

They got back to me quickly about my claim. I needed my water heater replaced and they did it so quickly and patiently.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey there David, we’re so happy to read that you had a great experience with our services. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make the service request process as easy for you as possible. We’re glad we could help you!

Bernadette Charlotte, NC

Very trustworthy. I’ve been with them for ten years and they have been good except for one problem with the dryer. The quality of the service is good. They come right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi there Bernadette, we’re glad you had a positive overall experience with us. More importantly, we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. We’ll do our best to learn from this experience for next time. You’re important to us because you trust us to protect your home, and we want to do everything we can to continue to earn your trust.

Aaron Smyrna, GA

There was a refrigerator issue at my rental and they were really quick to come out and diagnose the problem. The contractor was really good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi , thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Alexandra Triangle, VA

I use my warranty to get my washer fixed. It took ten days. There was no follow up. They do not provide the full coverage I would expect from a home warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi there Alexandra, we’re glad you had a positive overall experience with us. More importantly, we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. We’ll do our best to learn from this experience for next time. You’re important to us because you trust us to protect your home, and we want to do everything we can to continue to earn your trust.

Cynthia Fenton, MO

It took so long for Home Buyers to okay the purchase of a hot water tank. It was two weeks and it is horrible to be without water that long. Then we had to pay an extra two hundred twenty five dollars.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cynthia, thanks for your comments. We’re really sorry for the delay in servicing your hot water heater. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right, and we hope you’ll give us another chance to resolve your issue and keep you as a customer.

Carol Gainesville, GA

My washer and dryer were making a lot of noise and they fixed them both. It was really good. I have no complaints.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey there Carol, we’re so happy to read that you had a great experience with our services. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make the service request process as easy for you as possible. We’re glad we could help you!

Caleb Owensboro, KY

In general it is very difficult to get a hold of somebody and when you do get a hold of them, they are not very helpful. Every time we’ve needed the warranty, they have tried to get out of paying. It is quite a hassle.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Caleb, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Craig Herndon, VA

Worst customer service I’ve ever seen. It took an hour to get a hold of them on they phone. When they send someone out, they say one thing and do another thing. They are very inconsistent. I still don’t have my item fixed. I would not recommend them to anybody.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Craig. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Dave Herndon, VA

Exempt for the copay I am really satisfied. My experience was good. Overall coverage is pretty light.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Dave, we’re glad you had such a great experience with our contractors. Thanks for your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Aaron Henryville, IN

Showed up a quickly as possible and did the best to get the job completed when the stove was malfunctioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi there Aaron, we’re so happy that you had such a positive experience with our staff. Thank you for your feedback and your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!