2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Danielle Oro Valley, AZ

I had to call multiple times and it took months to figure out why I hadn't gotten my twenty five dollars back. Just a couple weeks ago our air conditioner was out and I went to the website to file a claim. And I couldn't log into my account and I had to call to file a claim which had a wait time. And then when I called someone else to figure out what was wrong with my account, they had no explanations and didn't help me through it. That was frustrating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Danielle, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anthony Stafford, VA

You can reach them at any time. And they get back to you within a 24 hour period. Quick response time. I think it should either be cheaper or they should cover all appliances. I had no issues with trust. They properly repaired my dryer unit. They answered my questions and gave me information about my machine which will be very helpful in the future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anthony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martha Terre Haute, IN

I have been satisfied with the service that I have gotten from them. They have people that come out to do whatever needs to be done. I'm really glad I have 2-10 home warranty. I'm very happy with it. Everybody that came out and the people that have talked to me have been wonderful, respectful, and polite and that's what I look for. They are respectful and informative. Everybody should have it, it has saved me a lot of money and I definitely would tell anybody or my friends and family about them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Columbia, SC

I don't have any complaints with 2-10. They have taken care of everything that I have needed. It has been worth the cost of the warranty. I used the warranty for the washing machine. The first company had no communication and didn't do their job. And they didn't tell me what was going on. But then the second company came out. I thought they had it fixed. And when they came back out to reverse the line to be correct the problem was still there, the washing machine was leaking and it took the second company about three times to come out to get it fixed. But the last company that came out was awesome. The only complaint I have with them is that they didn't call to let me know when they were going to be here. It was late when he got finished since he went above and beyond when he was here. He did an awesome job. Everybody that I've talked to has been friendly. The only complaint I have is the wait time when I called.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Holly Ridge, NC

I would recommend 2-10 to another customer. I have filed multiple claims and I've always been able to get someone on the phone to talk me through it and assist me with it. I have had the product for four years now and I think it is good quality. I used my warranty this month, I did it online and then I get a phone call that night from a guy and he came out early the next week and fixed it within fifteen to twenty minutes and everything is working great now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Natalie Garner, NC

The one time I did have to use my warrant, it went smoothly and they connected me to someone who came out the next day and it was a pretty painless process. My garbage disposal broke down and it was leaking all over the kitchen and I called and they told me how to shut it off and then they also sent me out with someone who came out the next day to replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Natalie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lenora Phoenix, AZ

Whenever I needed them for problem they were always there. Everyone is pleasant, nice to talk to, they don't harass you or anything. It's a wonderful experience having to call them, they explained everything quite well. I needed to use my warranty for my washer and dryer. I called them and before the week was over I had someone at the house fixing it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lenora, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Decatur, AL

Everytime I talked with them or needed them they were fast and courteous. I think they're just a very good company and they're very friendly and very professional. They use very good service people. I'm very happy with them, I'll use them for a long time. I've used the warranty twice so far. Once on the heater, second on the air conditioner and when I called them I had a service person out here the next day. The service people were the best, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cari Green Valley, AZ

The people at 2-10 are very responsive and get back to you right away. They are very compassionate and willing to help you no matter what you need. They are very good at what they do. We just used the warranty recently for air conditioning and they got a hold of the company right away they came out. They were very professional and got it fixed I think within twenty minutes.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cari, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen Tucson, AZ

It has been a very positive experience. But I am having an issue right now, they are replacing my water heater and the contractor has had to reschedule a few times. They have been very good about calling back to make sure to tell me updates.They have good contractors. Value for your money is good. I trust them so far and I have already told a few people about them. Sometimes things take longer than expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ellen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Veronica Snellville, GA

I haven't had any issues with them. The people show up on time and process claims in a timely manner. Good communication.The product is easy and affordable. Recently my air conditioner wasn't blowing upstairs so I had to call. I had to place the claim online and then when I did that I received an email scheduling me and then the company called me like five minutes later to schedule a date. The service person came here and checked out my whole system. He got it working again upstairs which is all I wanted so it worked out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're glad to hear your air conditioner got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dan Athens, AL

I have already recommended 2-10 to a friend. I appreciate the fact that every time I call I can always get somebody to talk to and they follow through on what they say as far as return calls or updates. Maybe three weeks ago my air conditioning broke and I called 2-10 and they set up the repair person. The repair person was here in a reasonable time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Houston, TX

I think the service has been has been great, in fact before this experience I wasn't really very interested in pursuing a home warranty, but I did at the urging of my realtor and I've had such a positive experience that I do plan to renew. So it turned me into a believer of the service that it can provide. I think there is tremendous value in it and it's a lot of security and you don't have to worry about paying because you know you're supported. It's been a really really good experience. Once I filed the claim and within minutes they had contacted me to connect me with a technician and they contacted also within minutes and was able to talk me through how to turn things off until they got here so that no further damage was done. That prompt response, the understanding of the urgency to prevent further damage and to support me when I was completely clueless and didn't know what to do it was just really tremendous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathryn Tucson, AZ

They do answer and they try to be helpful. I only have one thing that I didn't like about their service. The garage door spring broke. We were trapped in our house for four days. And within six weeks the other one broke same thing trapped in the house for four days. I would hope that with something like screen springs on the garage door where if one goes just replace both so that you do not have to pay the seventy five dollars again. And I did do that and that was the only thing that made me unhappy with their service. Paying the deductible within a reasonable amount of time. On a product that you know was going to go bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Chesapeake Beach, MD

I have never been disappointed. I'm surprised that they have the quality of workmen that they do have to call on because I have never had a better experience. My heating and air conditioning system was not functioning properly and I called somebody in from outside to just do a check up and they didn't give me very good information and they said well you just need to replace this thing its too old and but I said well let me go through the warranty company and see what they suggest and they sent somebody out and the person diagnosed the problem and it was under warranty and it was fixed and I was in great shape. They follow up with you and they don't let up if you dropped the ball as a customer they still follow up with you and say we want to know what's going on with this with this issue so that's very valuable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Theresa Fairhope, AL

We had a water leak and we needed somebody to come and check everything, so we had to turn the water off to the house and the when I called a couple times and they kept giving the people that were way out of town and the people that were way out of town couldn't make it for a week. I couldn't leave the water shut off for a week. That was my only bad experience. I also used 2-10 for my air conditioner when it went out. They had a local air conditioner person so they sent him. He came and said something about no power to the condenser. So then I had to call an electrician to have them come out to fix the power. Then the air conditioner guy came back and replaced some kind of relay or something that was bad in their condition so I had to to paid twice. I paid you know my first day five dollars for the air conditioner guy and I had pay again for the electrician which I didn't really need. But the electrician did replace the breaker. It was a positive experience other than I had to pay for something I really didn't need to.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Theresa, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lorrie Houston, TX

Answered the phone, but didn't provide a solution for the issue. I needed to use my warranty and the companies they sent out damage my property. I have no recourse because 2-10 did things incorrectly so now I'm battling this company on my own. Also, the warranty doesn't cover everything that 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty said it would. I paid extra for the luxury of package.

Dane Lexington, SC

They're very responsive and got the issues resolved very quickly. My air conditioning went out and they came and assessed it and decided to swap it out.

Gary Gainesville, GA

The people they have sent out to to do the work on the things have all been just really, really good. Everything I've needed they took care of it right away.

David Tucson, AZ

They denied a claim I submitted because I loosened a screw. Another they accepted, but it hasn't been fully repaired yetr, so we are in the middle of it. They are very easy to contact when I need to reach them.

Stephany Hampton, VA

You have to wait a long time to get somebody on the phone. I had something that broke, so they sent someone out and they didn't cover it because they said it was installed but there was no way of me knowing anything about when or how the hot water heater was installed so I had to pay it out of my pocket.

Travis Fort Mitchell, AL

We had a problem with our AC unit and I couldn't get through anybody on the phone, so I did online request. They sent somebody out to fix the AC and the guy looked at everything said it wasn't something that they cover. I basically sent them a hundred dollars and then didn't get it fixed. The one girl that I have spoken with was super nice.

Nancy Clearwater, FL

My oven stopped working on a weekend I called and gave them the information and because it was a holiday weekend it took a little longer but they were able to do the repair.

Anonymous Braselton, GA

Just used my warranty a few days ago because our air conditioning upstairs was out and the guy came out in a reasonable amount of time and found the problem and fixed it.

Connie Ocala, FL

Not a reputable company. It's very hard to get in contact when I call and I didn't get any call back. It's very hard to get where you need to go online as well. I wanted to use my warranty and then found out the warranty I had didn't cover as much as I thought, but I am still paying monthly premiums for a plan that I can't really use. I'm not very happy with it right now.

Anonymous Dumfries, VA

They were very responsive and timely. I needed a hot water heater replaced which they handled very quickly and we were able to get it done within ten days.

Gregory Braselton, GA

Recently used the warranty for air conditioner repair. I thought the repair was incomplete because all they did was tell me that Freon was leaking from the system and I was told that they would have to come back out if it continues to leak. That just means I'll be interrupted again and have to wait for someone to come.

Samuel Warren, OH

The furnace and air conditioning contractors that they've had come out weren't very good. They were sent out four times to address a problem and never did. The final time the contractor cancelled the appolintment and wouldn't even come. Customer service at two to ten gets back to me pretty quick.

Traffina Tamper San Antonio, TX

My service request was timely and efficient. As soon as I filled out the information on the portal, there was already someone assigned who came in a timely manner

Jameca B. Pettis Gonzales, LA

Because my A/C and microwave went out and they had someone out in no time and when the microwave could not be fixed they replaced it without hesitation.

Lee Falk Brooksville, FL

I have had numerous electrical issues in my house. 2-10 will not fix an issue with my electrical circuit breakers until each breaker is completely broken, but I still need to pay the $75 fee each time. Every one of my circuit breakers needed to be replaced so do the math. Very disappointed in the service

Lola montgomery Athens, GA

I had to wait many days without a fridge for the tech to say I'd have to wait again while parts were ordered. Altogether I'll be without a fridge or freezer for over two weeks. It was already costly because I had to discard everything In the unit, and it's costly to feed a family when you can't store groceries. So, the delay is what I object to

Susan Topeka, KS

Customer support responds really quickly. I recently used my warranty for my AC unit and had a very positive experience. Most of the unit and the work were covered under my warranty.

Joel Omaha, NE

Very prompt. We already have recommended it. They've always been very prompt to get things done in a very timely manner. It has been a very positive experience, we're happy.

Donna Stafford, VA

Customer service was great at helping and explaining things for me. Just last month I used it to have my microwave fixed. We had great experience with them.

Sreejesh Cumming, GA

When I called, I got a response immediately and they scheduled the service guys within hours time. Sufficient service. Definitely no issues with trust there. One time my garbage disposal stopped working and I had to call them up and put in the service request and everything got done within 24 to 48 hours. It has been good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sreejesh, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Fairburn, GA

Service is a little slow. A year ago my AC unit went down, I called another company before I called the warranty and they told me it would be $2000 to repair my AC unit, then I called the warranty service and they showed up and had it running within an hour. It was only $100 out of my pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Chester, VA

Prompt service once I called in a problem. They got somebody out to me. Both times I used the warranty were when I had issues with air conditioning. I actually called the AC company and they couldn't come out for like 10 days but the warranty had someone there the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

A Tucson, AZ

My experience has been very positive. They've been very responsive. We had a malfunctioning component in our pool system that needed to be replaced. And we called in a claim. The technician was dispatched within 72 hours. The whole diagnosis to repair replacement happened within a week. Everything got sorted out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi A, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Princess Anne, MD

Very likely to recommend 2-10. It has been great. They were very diligent at getting back to me and getting everything taken care of in a timely manner. My dryer broke. And they got somebody out within less than a week to come out and fix it. They take care of things.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debbie Jacksonville, FL

Process was smooth. The service guy they sent out was wonderful and I didn't have any complaints. I think the copay is a little high, but I'm willing to pay it because the service is great. I'm 100% pleased with them, very easy to work with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debbie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stanley Pell City, AL

I had a few issues with my refrigerator and with my AC and I got a person operating quickly and everything was handled in a timely manner. I thought they were really good. I would recommend them, I think they're really good and really prompt.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stanley, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sekina Nash, TX

I've already recommended it to my mom. I actually had to use it a couple of weeks ago and I went online and did my claim and they had a person out the next day. It was a very positive experience. The support was good because I went online and it was very user friendly. I will renew with 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sekina, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andre Vail, AZ

I think they could improve in customer support and follow ups. They rely on the maintenance people themselves instead of them doing it and providing you with the information. I had to use it on my air conditioner. They expedited the repair. I am satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andre, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Texarkana, AR

I already have been recommending them to other people. They are pretty quick about getting people out to fix problems. I had some electrical problems and I called and they sent a company out and they repaired it within a couple hours. The online system is simple and they update it pretty often.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mark, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Latasha Fort Worth, TX

I have already recommended them. I had a discrepancy on a contractor and they hurried up and resolved it right away. I used my warranty last month for my AC unit. One contractor responded. I called two ten to get a new contractor they found one and got my AC fixed immediately. I got great customer service, I had no issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latasha, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonathan Middletown, DE

The guy came out when he was supposed to fix the problem so no complaints. We only needed to use it once, it was a problem with the air conditioning. We called and the guy came out within twenty four hours and fixed whatever was having an issue. It works fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, we're glad to hear your air conditioning got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Otis Huntsville, AL

Sometimes I have trouble getting in contact with them. But it is affordable. I had some issues with our washing machine. That particular time they were pretty prompt. I think I got it fixed within a week so that was a pretty good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Otis, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Carolina Beach, NC

My air conditioner failed and they had repair people here right away. The only thing I'd like to share was when I renewed they actually changed the coverage. And they did not tell me that so I lost a little bit of coverage, I was not happy with that. But they respond when you contact them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lawanda Atlanta, GA

All of the customer service representatives I've had to speak with were very helpful. And they helped me resolve the issue that I actually needed to call in about. Sometimes I was on hold for a while which was frustrating. Most recently we had a plumbing issue involving ruptured faucet water line under our sink. And that actually wasn't the best experience. But the company is an invaluable resource for me and my family as new homeowners. It adds protection and I appreciate the service we have received so far.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lawanda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.