2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Debra Keefe Laveen, AZ

2-10 has never really been able to help me with my issues. The most recent time I needed to use my warranty was because the washer wasn't working. They connected me with a company that didn't show up until 7:30 pm, and then they promised to come back and repair my washer and they never did. The other time I needed to use the warranty, the same thing happened. They sent me a really bad company who messed everything up and then 2-10 never covered the damages.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Debra, we’re sorry and embarrassed that you didn’t receive the assistance you expected. If you’d like, our escalation team can contact you at your convenience. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We understand you’re upset, and we want to try to fix it. You’ve trusted us to protect your home, and we want to earn that trust back.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Cortney Aston, PA

It’s a worthwhile investment. They are always able to answer my questions or hook me up with the service I need. I was able to get a new dryer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cortney, thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Bobby Glenn Dale, MD

Service providers have always been outstanding. They live up to their work. When something can’t be fixed, they replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Bobby, we’re glad you had such a great experience with our contractors. They work really hard to keep your home humming when you need it most. Thanks for your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Anonymous Knoxville, TN

Used it for the washing machine and I liked it so well, I signed up for another year. The technician was really nice. Everything worked out well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Wow, thank you for the excellent review. Everyone at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is super happy that you want to renew your Service Agreement with us and would also recommend our services! Thanks again for your continuing business.

Christopher Bakersfield, CA

My dishwasher went out and it took three months for me to get the thing taken care of but they did get me the money to get a new dishwasher eventually.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we’re happy to hear that you had a great overall experience with our services. However, we’re disappointed that you had a problem with the independent service contractor we dispatched. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. We’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thank you for your feedback.

Amauris Denver, NC

It was mostly a great thing. They did meet most of the guidelines and came out within two days. They were very attentive and quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Amauris, we’re happy that your service request went smoothly. At 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, we take pride in making the service request process as smooth as possible. Thanks for your continuing business!

Curtis Baytown, TX

Once again I am shopping around for a new home warranty because it has been very negative working with them. There is very little communication. It takes forever to get a hold of them and they’ve hung up on me several times. I’ve also been hold for more than four hours. Recently I had a dryer repair and it took over a week to get parts approved and then the contractor ordered the wrong part and it took another week to get approved for the right one. I was without a dryer for a month before the part came.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Curtis, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Anthony Gainesville, GA

Have used it multiple times for the heat pump and they have sent multiple companies. Two of the three were incompetent and didn’t fix but kept charging the hundred dollars. They didn’t go to bat for me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anthony, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Casey Alabaster, AL

the people who came out were all great at what they did. it was the repair they were after and not trying to sell me something

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Casey, we’re glad you had such a great experience with our contractors. Thanks for your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Craig Herring Herndon, VA

Worst customer service, hold times over an hour unacceptable, constantly being transferred between departments, do not believe them when they say a refund for a non repair has been processed as they do not process it. Rude representatives that will put you on what they say a brief hold and never come back, totally unacceptable warranty lack of service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi there Craig, thanks for your review. We’re really sorry about the long hold time you dealt with on our phone system. We hate waiting on hold, too, and we really hate making you wait. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. Thanks for trusting us to protect your home. We’ll do our best to make it more convenient for you next time.

Mar. 10th, 2021

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

Sometimes it takes a long time to get your inquiry when you call them but so far they've taken care of me very well. The service has been good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello, we’re glad you had such a great experience with our contractors. Thanks for your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Mar. 4th, 2021

Vic Guyan Saint Petersburg, FL

I have had 2 claims with them immediately after buying the townhouse, and they have been very responsive with excellent results.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Vic, thanks for your fantastic rating. Everyone at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty works really hard to make it easy for you to recommend our services to others. Thank you for your continuing business!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Brassai Sneads Ferry, NC

They are a reputable company. They are easy to use and render a quick response. I called them with a garbage disposal issue and the technician was able to resolve it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the kind comments, Brassai. We’re glad to read that you’re happy with the services 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty provided you. Our goal is to make protecting your home as simple and economical as possible, and it sounds like we nailed it. Thanks again for your continuing business!

Kelly Gainesville, VA

Our washing machine broke and they sent out three different technicians to fix it. They sent someone to diagnose the problem, the second person came and diagnosed a different problem, and the third person tried to fix it and didn't. Here we are five months later and it's still not fixed. Their customer service is terrible, and I don't have the words to accurately explain how awful they are.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Kelly. We’re upset that your claim is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this service request. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Davis Medford, NJ

They have been handling our situation for seven months and our air conditioning unit is still not fixed or replaced. I've filed my claim, called every other month, and it's still not fully resolved even though I've paid them $100 to have someone come out and figure out the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Davis. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Suzanne Alpharetta, GA

We've had lots of trouble getting help from people in customer service. It was near impossible to get a clear idea of what was going on from a customer service representative and got different answers from different people. Our heater went out and they gave me an incredible run around. They said what we would pay and what they would pay, but I ended up paying an extra $500 out of pocket because the people installing the heater said they had certain costs that went over the allowable amount 2-10 would cover. I will never renew with this company again because of that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Suzanne, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Lenix Escalante Buford, GA

Awesome service, awesome contractors. All questions are always answered, and follow up is conducted after service is completed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lenix Escalante, thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Feb. 4th, 2021

Julianne Gardendale, AL

They seem pretty reliable. Hold times can be long and sometimes the contractors they hire aren't the best, but it still beats paying full price for repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julianne, thanks for your positive rating. More importantly, thanks for your honest feedback about how we can do even better next time. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. Thanks again for your feedback and for your continuing business.

Feb. 4th, 2021

Nagy Jacksonville, FL

Usually when you call it takes a long time for the providers to actually come to the house. It took about a week to get the dishwasher working. I lost everything in the freezer when the compressor stopped working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi there Nagy, we’re glad you had a positive overall experience with us. More importantly, we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. We’ll do our best to learn from this experience for next time. You’re important to us because you trust us to protect your home, and we want to do everything we can to continue to earn your trust.

Anonymous Houston, TX

My garbage disposal broke and I actually got a whole new garbage disposal out of the warranty. It is very easy online and a good value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey there Anonymous, we’re so happy to read that you had a great experience with our services. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make the service request process as easy for you as possible. We’re glad we could help you!

Anna Bogart, GA

I needed to use the warranty on the fifth of July for my air conditioning and I kept getting the run around from the warranty company and the subcontractors and the warehouse. There was some miscommunication and the product was not ordered in a timely manner. I did not get it fixed until November.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anna, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

I’ve used my warranty to have a heater repaired and it is working fine now but it is too much money for a service call.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi, we’re so happy that you had such a positive experience with our staff. Thank you for your feedback and your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Brenda Evans, GA

Support is always responsive. Everything they’ve done has worked and if they do have to come back they make sure we are not recharged.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Brenda, thanks for your fantastic rating. Everyone at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty works really hard to make it easy for you to recommend our services to others. Thank you for your continuing business!

Diane Scottsdale, AZ

I had a leaky dishwasher and I had to wait a week for a repairman to come and when he did he said they should have sent a plumber instead and he said they would contact me but they never did. They did respond after my second or third call but their response were not particularly helpful. It took several days to get told they were not going to cover it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diane, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Anonymous Raeford, NC

Some contractors are not adequate. Sometimes they show up and take the seventy five dollars and that is the last you hear from them. They are inconsistent on what they say they’ll cover from customer service rep to customer service rep.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for your comments about your service request experience. We hate letting our clients down, and we want to try to make it right. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We hope you’ll give us another chance.

Anonymous Marietta, GA

Great service. They sent someone out with in two days to check out my problems. It does take too long a time on hold in order to speak to someone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi, thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Dale Chesapeake, VA

I don’t know if it is worth the money but I did have a great experience when I needed my heating pump fixed. He came very quickly and was very knowledgeable. I am still waiting for my washing machine to be resolved. It’s been over a month.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Dale. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Christopher Hampton, VA

The service is great. Every time I’ve ever needed something, I’ve gotten somebody out to my house within a day or so.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey there Christopher, we’re so happy to read that you had a great experience with our services. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make the service request process as easy for you as possible. We’re glad we could help you!

Sabrina Fayetteville, NC

It was easy to access the online services to put in a request for an item. We haven’t had any issues with the contractors they’ve sent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Sabrina, we’re glad you had such a great experience with our contractors. Thanks for your continuing business with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Anonymous Yulee, FL

Customer service is great. The company they dispatched was not very good at all. They couldn’t come out because of covid so they had to dispatch a new one.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Anonymous, we’re glad you had a positive overall experience with us. More importantly, we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. We’ll do our best to learn from this experience for next time. You’re important to us because you trust us to protect your home, and we want to do everything we can to continue to earn your trust.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

I’ve used the warranty a couple of times for plumbing or electrical issues. I don’t have nay problems with it though sometimes customer service is closed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anonymous, thanks for your positive rating. More importantly, thanks for your honest feedback about how we can do even better next time. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. Thanks again for your feedback and for your continuing business.

Benjamin Palm Springs, CA

Hold times are way too long when you have to call in but other than that it was very easy to have someone repair my sink disposal. They were the same day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We’re happy that you enjoyed working with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, but we want to apologize for the long hold times. We know how busy you are, and we don’t want to be the ones holding you up. We’ll do our best to respond more quickly next time. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had, we’d love to chat with you. Just send us a private message on our Facebook Page

Jeanine Blythewood, SC

Never have an issue any time I call with anything. Haven’t had a bad experience. Every time I use my warranty it is always a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for your excellent rating for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. We’re always looking out for our clients, and it’s great to hear when things go so well. Thanks for your continuing business. Happy home owning!

Patricia Las Vegas, NV

Had a problem with one plumber, he did a lousy job. I would never have him back again but they normally come in a reasonable amount of time and fix the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

thanks for your positive rating. More importantly, thanks for your honest feedback about how we can do even better next time. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message Facebook Page or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. Thanks again for your feedback and for your continuing business

Patricia Fortson, GA

My air conditioner broke in march. I called the guy to come out. It cost me a hundred dollars and three months later it is not working again. A different guy from a different company comes out and they charge me another hundred dollars and told me it would take at least three months to get the parts. They told me they would refund me the hundred dollars but I never got it. It also took four times to get my stove repaired.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, we’re so sorry about the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Susan Greene Marietta, GA

You couldn't depend on the contractors to get in. touch with you. The work was never covered.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Veronica sadler Waddell, AZ

Takes forEver to get jobs done and usually 2different companies

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Lori B Stephenson Wilmington, NC

You do not have good customer service or communication skills.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 9th, 2022

Tanya Burks Aurora, CO

Some of the contractors are rude and unprofessional

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tanya, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Zhane Woodall Aurora, CO

I'm unhappy with the slow appointment times available from their contractors.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Zhane, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 26th, 2022

Devika Bose Jacksonville, FL

Very quick to respond and reliable company

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Devika, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Antoninette Howell Columbia, SC

They use unprofessional contractors who come unprepared and take weeks to fix the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Antoninette, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Minneola, FL

We needed a refrigerator replacement and it took almost four months we without a refrigerator.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

STEPHEN Michael HARNER Bethesda, MD

It was impossible from the site to see where/how to make a claim. Only "service request" was shown.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 12th, 2022

Virginia DeBerry Belmont, NC

Awful service, zero communication with issues, didn't fulfill order, waited two weeks for new water heater

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virginia, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 26th, 2022

Jonathan Fried Johns Island, SC

Difficult to reach, poor communication, long wait times before resolution of repair

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 26th, 2022

Marguerite Pembleton-Minor Wilmington, NC

I wouldn't reccomend 10 Home Buyers Warranty if you are seeking to cover your HVAC unit. I had to used my 10 Home Buyers Warranty when my HVAC unit wasn't cooling our home. It wasn't until the contractor told me it was going to cost me an additional $300 to replace the ductwork that I discovered 10 Home Buyers Warranty didn't fully cover HVAC unit repairs. This was a game changer for me. The ductwork is a major part of the HVAC unit.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marguerite, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dec. 15th, 2021

Elizabeth Stegall Waxhaw, NC

So far so good! Bought a house in February, Downstairs A/C unit died in August. 2-10 replaced it with a moderate payout from us for certain non covered pieces. Totally happy so far with the process and the level of service professionals they have sent to my house ❤️

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks so much for the flattering review. Comments like yours show why so many folks trust 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty to protect their homes from the unexpected. We’re ready to help you when you need it again!

Dec. 21st, 2020

Mike Toburen Tucson, AZ

We have had 2-10 for almost two years on our home in the Tucson area. We have used them for appliance repair/replacement and plumbing issues. They have always been very professional with us. Super organized. Timely notifications about appointment by email AND text. And our latest plumbing tech went above and beyond!

Apbrymer Birmingham, AL

We have had about a high success rate with this homebuyers warranty. All of the vendors have exceeded our expectations with timeliness, professionalism, and getting the job done. Submitting a claim is easy, it can all be done through their website. We just renewed our home warranty for the second year.