2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Constance E. Haggard Tucson, AZ

I thought my coverage included the garbage disposal, and my account page shows I do. But apparently, I don't. I also discovered that the fee for a service person to come out has increased to $100. This is not the coverage I wanted.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Constance, we're sorry to hear about the confusion. If you're interested, feel free to send us a private message with your service address and we can do a denial review on your garbage disposal.

Brenda J DePuy Hockessin, DE

very responsive allows us to ask for service providers that have been great in the past or for new ones

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christy Coleman Texarkana, AR

I experienced A/C problems since June 2021. The problem persist and the process of reporting issues, inquiring about the status of a repair, or getting a contractor to make repairs in a timely manner, is absurd. This has been a horrible experince. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Christy, we're sorry to hear you're still waiting for a resolution. We're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Larry Cornelius, NC

Customer support is very responsive. About two weeks ago the air condition unit went out and they repaired it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Larry, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bernadette Schenectady, NY

Overall it has been worth the money. They've always gotten somebody out. We've had several breakers replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bernadette, thanks for the great rating, we appreciate your response! Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dalton

One time it took me almost three months and having to threaten legal action to have my upstairs air conditioner repaired. Their goal is to give you an incredibly long wait time, give you the run around make it very very very difficult to use your benefit and I think that they bank on that. They bank on people giving up and paying out of pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dalton, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We're sorry to hear about the delay's you experienced. If you're ever in need of assistance, please know that we're here to help. If you need additional help, you can send us a private message on Facebook and we'll be happy to assist in any way we can. Thanks again for your feedback and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cole

Quick response from customer support. We used our warranty whenever we had to replace something and they replaced it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cole, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Coreen

I had an issue with my air conditioning and they were able to get someone out to come and fixed it relatively quickly so that was much appreciated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Coreen, thanks for the great review, and more importantly, thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Christy

My roof was leaking and I used the warranty. They called the guy to come out and fix it and it's still leaking. Customer support is very difficult to maneuver, I made a claim and the work still not completed and I can't get it resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christy, thank you for your response. We're sorry to hear you're still waiting for a resolution, we're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at on Facebook with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Jesus R. Adame Goodyear, AZ

Have great service with immediate response, the cost is fair and they always look to help in the best way possible

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jesus, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for the great review and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nicole Howard Wetumpka, AL

1. Made a change in coverage without providing proper notification to buyer. 2. Sufferers significant damage to flooring due to non emergency status given to my water situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nicole, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. We understand how frustrating this can be. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. If there is anything we can do to help resolve your situation, please let us know.

Julia C Smith Fairfax, VA

I've always received prompt service and the companies they use have always done a good job repairing whatever I needed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julia, thank you for your great review and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Gwendolyn

They?ve been reliable. Even if the company they sent out didn?t work out, they will send somebody else to make it right. They stand by their words.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gwendolyn, thank you for your review and honest feedback. We're sorry to hear one of our 3rd party contractors didn't work out but we appreciate your understanding and for giving us a chance to make it right. Thanks again for your support and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Robert

When my air conditioning had problems, they came out took care of the problem. They respond fairly quickly when I call them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, thank you for your review and your honest feedback! We appreciate you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barry Skinner Gainesville, GA

I have a current service request that is unresolved that is 2 months old.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barry, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Isaac Dalton

Poor customer service. Poor contractors involved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Isaac, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Greg Sting Medford, NJ

I've paid for a 2-10 Warranty for the last several years and have had timeliness issues in the past. I always have to call and escalate to get an engagement from them. On the evening of January 26th, I used their online portal to file a claim for a malfunctioning dishwasher. It is covered under my plan - in fact I paid an up-charge for "premium" appliance servicing. The portal processed the claim and told me I'd be hearing from their assigned contractor ("Long Lane Home") withing 24 hours. I did not hear after 1 full day, so tried calling the contractor numerous times. The phone just rang with no answer, no message, no answering service. On the 28th, I tried the contractor several times, as well, and same no answer result. At 6:32 PM, I called 2-10 for resolution. I spoke to Andrea, who informed me that the 24 hours on the website was misleading - it's really 48 hours for them to respond. (Correct your website then!) She tried calling the contractor while I was on hold and came back to tell me she also didn't have any luck with an answer. I asked when would this 48 hours technically be up and she said they had until the end of 1/29 to contact me. (That's really bad math, clearly). I told her that wasn't acceptable and she indicated a supervisor would contract me within 4 hours. Today is January 30th and no supervisor ever called. I tried 2-10 and they are closed on Sundays. I tried the contractor several times over the last several days with no answer. I believe this is part of a strategy that 2-10 employs to slow play the service. As mentioned, we can't really blame this on the pandemic or job shortage or supply chain as: 1.) It happens nearly every time I do need service going back many years and 2.) Calling someone to update or schedule doesn't rely on parts coming in from China. I am super frustrated with them and their lack of responsiveness. You pay for a service hoping you never need it, but when you do - PROVIDE IT!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Greg, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty

Feb. 10th, 2022

Kfalcon Haskell, NJ

This warranty company is nonsense. Our dishwasher wasn’t draining so we called for service. The companies they contract with are cut rate and obviously inept. After three visits they still couldn’t fix the problem…. So we were told we could hire an out of network contractor and get reimbursed. The out of network contractor found in 5 minutes what their contractors couldn’t figure out in 3 visits. It was an easy fix. Now we get a call that they are refusing to reimburse us. It’s absolute insanity that we are being penalized for using their contractors which are inept. And if you think I’m being dramatic, the one company’s owner called us up and proceeded to yell, curse at, and threaten my husband and myself after I told 2-10 that they never told us they were coming and then didn’t fix the dishwasher. All the companies they use have 1 star Yelp reviews and it’s not hard to see why.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kfalcon, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We would like to investigate your experience and see if there is anything we can do to repair our reputation with you. You put your trust in us and we want to earn that trust back. If you're willing, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty

Jan. 24th, 2022

Louis Hill Columbia, SC

Because everything have been fine with them until it came time to replace my refrigerator. Now all of a sudden I'm on hold for a hour and a half can't get in contact with anyone and I haven't had a working refrigerator in over a months and a half and buying ice every day is expensive

Jessica Kiser Kannapolis, NC

When I originally called about my refrigerator, they connected me with a contractor that didn't have availability for 3weeks and was completely unwilling to work with me on scheduling. The second contractor came out, diagnosed only 1 of the 2 complaints we had. Came back and fixed a part and within 2 days that part was broken. Needless to say, we pay our monthly contract, and paid a $100 deposit and still have a broken fridge. I have sat on hold with them for almost 30 mins at a time to try and address the issue!

Tyler Hawkins Bella Vista, AR

Contractors are so-so at best, but customer services is awful. There is no variety in who they contract with. Can't get someone out for 2 weeks? Tough luck. And good luck trying to get someone on the phone to try and fix it. I held for over an hour once before I gave up.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We are sorry to read about the issues you're having. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message on our Facebook page or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it.

Henry Gee Morganville, NJ

2-10 needs to "vet" subcontractors better. My recent experiences have been horrible with provided subcontractor. 2-10 Home Warranty is an excellent company, but subcontractor selection needs improvement.

Diana Bridgers

Whenever I have had a repair I get some one to call make an appointment to come out. I've had no problems getting things fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diana, thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Susana Pajaro Summit, AZ

Yesterday 5/25/21 They came to my home to finish my AC they where in the back fixing the AC they where gonna put some Free On i really don't know what else they used but after they where done and left I noticed a lot of OIL STAINS on my new pavers....My husband is very upset! We took pictures. I'm trying to call the office 2-10 but no one is answering. Very disappointed

Austin Frederick Missouri City, TX

Often have difficulty finding technicians close to our area so it takes longer to get repairs. It is difficult to speak to someone on the phone with long wait times and any clarifications needed on a claim have to be emailed internally in 2-10 and decisions are made by a group that does not have contact with the customer.

Giorgio Manjali Matthews, NC

Was not happy with the service. They have much to learn. They never gave us any feedback. I had to call them every time and wait for a long time to get through. A month to fix a problem. Had to buy a new refrigerator instead. 2 out of 10 just like Co. name!!

Jonathan Mickleton, NJ

It is just never a smooth process with them. If the contractor has to come back which is always the case because they will not let the contractor get parts from a supply house. They have to be ordered by 2-10 to save a nickel which forces the contractor to have to come back again and delays the repair by a week or more.

Lisa Reed Pelham, AL

I've had really good experiences with 2-10. They have been there and covered charges as expected. I gave them a 4 because of the extreme hold time when calling.

Karla Houston, TX

The homeowner portal makes it easy to report issues and find a reliable contractor quickly. We save a lot of money too.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We’re so happy to read that you had a great experience with our services. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make the service request process as easy for you as possible. We’re glad we could help you!

Josh Kiessling Huntingtown, MD

It takes a minimum of 45 minutes to get anyone on the phone no matter how many times I call. When I make a claim, there is a place for notes but they never look at them. I pay over $1000 a year for this warranty, so I would expect to have a lot better service. It is so frustrating!!

Matthew Buyske Virginia Beach, VA

The appliances that we could get replaced were very difficult to replace. 2-10 has low maximums for coverage compared to our previous home warranty company and long wait times when calling in.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the update, we appreciate your feedback on ways we can improve, we will take this into consideration for coaching purposes.

Carlos Weeden Virginia Beach, VA

So I've had a claim open since December 28 for the valves in my bathroom and it's still not fixed and no one has taken ownership to fix it. I'm always the one that has to call, they never call me ever, and it's been five months and it still not fixed and I've called them probably twenty times and it still not fixed.

Peter Sharrar Virginia Beach, VA

I need some work for my A.C. The people came out and your company ordered the wrong part so now it's gone on for over a month and it's still not fixed. You don't call and follow up when there are problems.

Alondra Johnson Virginia Beach, VA

Sometimes it's difficult to get them to come on time or deal with the situation in a timely manner. For the amount of money that one pays per year prepaid, basically it's sure customer service needs to be improved.

Luevinia Hicks Virginia Beach, VA

The communications are not good. I had the call too many times to get the status of repair work and I was not pleased with that. I think they need to screen their contractors better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We appreciate your feedback we are sorry to see you are not happy with our company but we will use this information to help improve our services.

Harold James Wasser Virginia Beach, VA

They were very efficient and timely. I had a leak with the oil of the air conditioner and they sent a very good company out to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Harold, it’s always awesome to read when people have such a great experience with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. People like you make the work we do so fulfilling. We appreciate the fantastic rating and will keep doing everything we can to keep you and your home happy and protected!

Daniel Miller Virginia Beach, VA

There were some things that came up that I needed to get fixed in my house and putting in the claims was pretty easy but getting 2-10 back on the phone to follow up with claims was almost impossible and I would get calls from some people and I tried to call back and their number wasn't valid and I just I could never hear back about what was going on the house and it just was not a very good process for me. I think they really need to work on their customer service and communication with the customers otherwise you're gonna have a hard time keeping customers.

Anonymous Virginia Beach, VA

I have had three repairs and it's been pretty good. The dispatcher was professional and the technician completed the job successfully.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate your support!

Mike Sanders Virginia Beach, VA

I'm currently trying to just get my dishwasher replaced it's literally taking almost five months and I can't get a call back from on the supervisor who I continually have to chase down because he won't call me back even though he says he will. The customer service sucks, the reps lied and won't call me back when they promised to. They should fire everybody and start over as a company, that's how bad 2-10 warranty is.

Howard Wilson Jr Virginia Beach, VA

I've been very disappointed in two ten warranty. Their response times for the people who have been assigned to me has been poor, there have been times when technicians have come out and not fixed the equipment and said that they would come back and did not come back, there have been times when a technician has been assigned and never called, there has been a situation in which extensive work had to be done and two ten did not cover it. All in all I've been very disappointed and will not renew my contract.

Francisco Virginia Beach, VA

They are pretty attentive but I would like it if they had more contractors in my area because I had to pay out of pocket when my water heater broke because they didn’t have anyone around to do the work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We’re so happy that you had a great experience with the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty staff. They’re always working hard to help you protect your home, and we’re glad you rated them so highly. They deserve it! Thanks for your continuing business.

Beckie Virginia Beach, VA

The people they have sent have been knowledgeable and have gotten here quickly. We have used it to change out locks and replace our water heater.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for your great rating. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make home ownership less of a hassle, and we’re glad we could help you with that. If there’s anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

May. 28th, 2021

Gordon Virginia Beach, VA

It is a basic service but I’ve gotten decent customer service. When I had a complaint about the representative they sent out, it was taken seriously.

Carter Virginia Beach, VA

Sometimes they promise things they can’t do. They send some people out that don’t know what they are doing and don’t fix things right and we have to get another company and pay another service fee. Overall customer service could be a lot better. They need to follow through on promises to call back and assist.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Carter, Thank you for your feedback. we truly appreciate it so we can learn from this experience, if you need additional assistance do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Devang Virginia Beach, VA

They don’t cover almost everything. We had a water heater fail over the weekend and the number they gave for the buyout was really bad. They don’t mention all the exclusions so we ended up spending three thousand dollars out of pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Devang, we apologize if no one explained we are a limited service agreement so there are times there will be out of pocket cost. If you'd like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can contact us at 800-775-4736 for additional assistance.

Deborah Virginia Beach, VA

I had to wait for parts for them to fix my dryer and I had no dryer in the meantime and there deductible is eighty five dollars every time you make a call and I think that is too high.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for any frustration you experienced and we are here to help. If you'd like please feel free to reach out to us at 800-775-4736.

Brian Terre Haute, IN

My furnace has a cracked heat exchanger emitting carbon monoxide. I was promised a replacement system. It has been 42 days since submission of work order in January and the warranty company has not even ordered it!! It's the middle of March! This is not the contractors fault. The warranty company keeps giving me the run around and lying to me. I have been told on three occasions that it would be ordered within 24 hours and when I call back the next week it has not been ordered. If they come through I may give a little higher rating, but at this point I would not recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Brian. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Antoinette Goodman Buffalo, NY

Every time I use it, I must make several calls to get a service person to my house. I am over charged my service fee and must fight to get back the difference. No one knows what the other person is doing, when you call, they don't know anything about previous calls that you have made about the same subject.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Antoinette, we’re sorry that our service earned us the poor rating you gave. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Mar. 17th, 2021

Andrea Vekony Tucson, AZ

I've always been able to get hold of them. Our pool pump died and they were able to replace it and send out a qualified technician who installed it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey there Andrea, we’re so happy that you had a great experience with the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty staff. They’re always working hard to help you protect your home, and we’re glad you rated them so highly. They deserve it! Thanks for your continuing business.

Mar. 17th, 2021

Brian Reynolds Jacksonville, NC

They find the best people to send--good people who are courteous and kind, and ask things like "Are you satisfied with everything?".

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Brian, we’re so happy you had an excellent experience with our services. We’re proud that 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your continuing business!

Mar. 16th, 2021