Best Company Guarantee National Debt Relief Logo

National Debt Relief

8.0

Paul Taylor Long Beach, CA

4 Debts of around $100K. 5 months into the program and the first one of $25K settled at $7K already. So far it is everything they promised, I got a few creditor calls initially, but now nothing, and I certainly haven't needed the legal protection insurance yet. They can't illustrate what the credit rating drop will be, mine went down from 700's to 465, but it's climbing up again now and in the low 5's and looks like I'm on track to settle everything well before the 48 months estimated. If your are in a really bad place financially I would highly recommend this before bankruptcy (or worse).

Brandon Parvin Sioux Falls, SD

The best thing I ever did! It is amazing how easy this is to get done. No only do I only have one monthly payment instead of 7, my payments went down by almost half! I thought all these debt consolidation places were a scam, but I went ahead and did it out of desperation. Getting divorced and having to deal with all the debt myself was overwhelming. All I have to do now is make a monthly payment and they pay the creditors with the money I send. I urge anyone struggling with debt and keeping their head above to use these guys! Life changing!!

Steven Vincent Sarasota, FL

It seems effortless to have a great team like National Debt Relief take hold of your financial mess. In less then a year NDR has settled a great deal of my debt and it feels great. The team is always there to help guide me from the dark abyss of uncontrollable debt to the good feeling of there is an end in sight. I highly recommend National Debt Relief to anyone serious about becoming debt free.

Lomax Sandra ,

I feel that this company is doing a great job in handling my issues. The company also have great client success team workers as well. Everyone I've spoken to with question, They are always on point with answers which were very helpful and relaxing for me. I Thank you for being loyal client success teams workers and know that I would highly recommend not only my friends, but family members as well in a time of help needed throughout their debts. I

Berta Valenzuela Alpine, TX

The company is very transparent and has brought me some much needed stress relief!!

Reply from National Debt Relief

Great to hear! We understand that the process can be difficult at times, but goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Aug. 17th, 2021

Carolyn Eunice, LA

Very polite, and very good at explaining the debt settlements they are already resolving

Tina Chaney Glen Burnie, MD

National Debt Relief saved our home. We had so much debt that we were about to lose our home until my husband contacted National Debt Relief. The Client Team Members are very informative and very helpful. They are also concerned about whether you are having a hardship or not and will assist you if you are. The Client Team Members when they contact you about a debt that is about to be settled will contact you by multiple ways ( text, email and phone) that way you do not miss an important settlement. I have told everyone I meet about National Debt Relief and let them know that they are the best. I like everything about National Debt Relief they have taken SO MUCH stress off my shoulders that I can actually sleep at night and not worry about weather I will be homeless. THANK YOU VERY MUCH NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF!

William J Pena Helena, MT

I have enjoyed the fact that from the very beginning the people I talked with have been very professional, understanding, and very prompt when I have had questions or concerns. I have been a part of the program for almost a year now and though I must admit it was disconcerting to see my credit score take a big hit and fall so low (at least for me) I am seeing it rise again as you had ensured me it would. I am looking forward to the day when I will be debt free and I appreciate your guidance and patience as you walk with me during this time. The COVID-19 Pandemic has been a great concern and has put added pressure to my financial situation, but I have adjusted accordingly. Again, thank you .

Barbara Brooks , FL

On April 21st, 2020 I was contacted by National Debit Relief with a proposal statement. I owed $5,320.70 on this debt the offer was for $2,930. To be paid off in 3 months. Giving me a total savings $2,390.70. I will make the last payment on June 23rd 2020 and that debt will be gone. This company has done an amazing job for me. I had paid off one other debt did I post it on Trustpliot. I am very happy with this company they are helping me to get rid of my debts. Now remember that you may have to pay income tax on what you save. If you decide to do business with them, you will receive a package in this package. There is a booklet Resolve your debts. Restart your life. On the very last page 19 frequently asked questions number 12 will explain to you about taxes. So please be sure to put some money back in case you have to pay taxes on what you save.

Reply from National Debt Relief

Thank you! The team here at National Debt Relief is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your partners on the road to a brighter financial future.

Jun. 30th, 2020

Jewls1082 Springfield, MA

National Debt Relief has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Every time I get that email "Exciting News -- We have a settlement for your *** Account" I get so happy. I've struggled with credit card debt for so long and I finally am on the road to financial freedom. I started the program in November 2019, they were SO detailed about what the program was like and what I could expect, they were there to answer any questions I had. Then as everyone knows COVID-19 reared it's ugly head in February 2020. The customer service I received during this time was outstanding. I got a few calls from them checking on my financial status, making sure I could still pay and asking if I needed extra time to pay. It was so amazing. I really felt like they cared about me and I wasn't just a number. I was extremely scared to do something like this because I knew it was going to KILL my credit score (which ironically was on the higher end) but I knew I couldn't keep living the way I was living and keeping all that credit card debt. Here we are in June and they've resolved half of the creditors accounts with amazing settlement offers. I could not be more happy with this company. I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling with credit card debit and wants to take control of their financial freedom.

Brittany Jacksonville, IL

I had 30k in credit card debt when I called NDR. I was up to my eyeballs in payments and was struggling horribly to keep up. When I called, I spoke with a gentleman named Doug who immediately put me at ease. He talked me through what the program would be like, worked with me on an amount I could afford to pay every 2 weeks, and connected me to someone who put it all in motion. It took me 3 years of payments but it was worth it. They work with your creditors and take all the pressure off you. They call and check in pretty often to see if anything has changed and they’re always super friendly. Hopefully I never have to go through this again myself but I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who’s needing it.

Amanda Curry Brandy Station, VA

I truly believed this program was too good to be true. I am now so happy and thankful I decided to take this risk. National Debt Relief has been friendly and supportive every time I have spoken with them. They made a payment plan that worked with my financial situation, and they settled all my debts in the amount of time promised and with the settlement amount being very reasonable for each. Their fees are reasonable for the amount of money they saved me. Although this is not something I wish I had ever had to do, National Debt Relief made this process easy, affordable, and RELIEVING for me. The only thing I would suggest is making sure that you keep in touch with them about with tax forms for each settlement when it is that time of year. This is something I wasn’t aware of but now that I know I will be able to make sure to report everything. Thank you again and again to National Debt Relief.

Tammy Godsey Hagerstown, MD

I enrolled in the program in November 2018 and so glad that I did!! I lost my 21 year old daughter unexpectedly in November 2017 and was off work for awhile without my regular salary and while I was off work I was having a lot of medical issues as well. My deductible is very high and until I meet it, I am responsible for all the co-pays. Needless to say, while I was off work trying to grieve healthy and take care of medical issues, bills didn’t stop and so it was a domino effect that caused me to get further in debt. At this point, I was trying to make payment arrangements but I just kept sinking and sinking . I honestly felt that I was being weighed down in an ocean with no end in site. I went into a very deep depression. I am a believer in God and I knew he would guide me in the right direction! I saw a commercial about National Debt Relief and then decided to research about them. I liked what I was reading and so I decided to give them a call. From my first Interaction thus far, I have been treated with dignity and respect, they explained everything to me and made sure that I understood. They have taken full responsibility of doing all my communications with the creditors and an awesome job with getting settlement offers!! They are great with their communications on everything that they do and nothing gets settled until they get my approval! They make it easy for you to provide them with income updates and to be able to email statements to them. They offer many ways for you to be able to communicate your questions/concerns with them. There response time is very quick and you never have to wonder what’s going on with your account. I also appreciate the fact that they have two systems that you can actually log onto to view all activities and it makes it very easy to follow your money!! I am a true believer that you should be responsible for paying your debt however, sometimes life happens and bad things happen to good people. This program has allowed me to still be responsible for my debt and is helping me to be able to grieve my daughters death in a healthy way and take care of my health while they nogociate with my creditors and keep me informed!! They are amazing and the Customer Service has been outstanding since my first phone call!!! They truly have been my saving grace and I love them!!!! I feel blessed that I was able to find this program and enroll!! National Debt Relief has brought light to the darkness (debt) that was drowning me!! Thanks National Debt Relief, God Bless!!!!♥️

Reply from National Debt Relief

Tammy, we're so sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We also commend you for your determination and commitment to getting out of debt. It's not always an easy process but we'll do everything we can to help you succeed.

Mar. 11th, 2019

Anne Nelson Auburn, CA

I have 6 accounts with NDR, totaling almost $35K. I had gotten to the point of making minimum payments only and was making zero headway on my debt. It probably would have taken me 20 years to pay that off, and I would have paid around double that amount with all the interest. So, I bit the bullet and called in October 2017. Customer Service has been excellent. Creditor calls are brutal, but I am willing to suffer through the 33 month plan with NDR (29 left!) to save myself 15+ years of digging myself out. My first account was just settled for about 50% of the balance. I'm excited to follow through with this effort and become debt-free. NDR can take their fees for that; I'll gladly pay.

Chelsey Niagara Falls, NY

I've had a great experience with NDR so far. I began this program in October 2016 and have already have settled 3/4 credit cards I had. Each is for less than the amount that was owed; averaging about 60% less than what was originally owed! Each time I speak to a customer service representative they have been very excited about these settlements and eager to offer additional assistance. I was a good customer to the creditors before, regularly paying on time, but I was finding it difficult to get ahead of the payments. It also helped to close the accounts so I could not have access to available credit and you are also restricted from opening new unsecured lines of credit which helps with the temptation of accumulating more debt. This is a business so, of course,they will need to receive payment for their services. They disclosed the details of the entire process, stating that it may take up to 6-24 months before settlements start coming in. I was encouraged to be patient and to stick with the program from the beginning and now I'm very pleased with the results and will be debt free in the very near future!

Carolyn Bay City, TX

I tried for years to stay ahead, get ahead and most of the time stay current. The last time I worked out of town and received my check late by 4 days i had $250.00 in late fees AGAIN. I tried to work with all creditors asking to just pay the balance even though I had paid the balance 5 x over plus interest in the past years. No one would work with me. I turned to National Debt Releif and this was one of the hardest things I ever did. It took me almost one year to keep trying to do it on my own. In four months of being with them my first account is settled. I feel great. The calls have stopped. I have peace. So much stress is gone. I make one monthly payment and can actually do home repairs that were very bad. If you can't hang on anymore due to debt, these are the people to help you.

Susan Sanchez Queens, NY

We joined in couple months ago, and based on the results, we can trust this program. It's very helpful. Thank you!

Jason Torres Brooklyn, NY

I had a couple questions and needed some help! My client representative was so helpful, I can’t thank him enough!

Aleli Quintos Las Vegas, NV

I am not happy with the way my debt situation is handled. For 3 mos they took money from me, when I checked my account had $7000 sitting there and nothing has been done. They only started calling the debtors when I complained. It’s like they prolong the case so you have to pay more.

Reply from National Debt Relief

Hello Aleli, We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and we’re truly sorry to hear this. A member of our team will be contacting you directly to review your experience and better understand this specific situation. If you prefer, you can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Michael Williams Reidsville, NC

They answer all questions and concerns to keep you at ease..I am proudly 1/3 of the way to resoving all my debt with their help!!

Cody Castillo Tucson, AZ

I have not found anything to dislike. This company has been nothing but helpful and understanding, they are a big help with my financial needs.

Samantha Strickler Alexandria, VA

Very friendly customer service people that are very knowledgeable and understanding. The process was explained fully step by step.

Lisa Cashell Alabaster, AL

So far, NDR has exceeded my expectations! Everyone is always so helpful whenever I call and I like being able to track my progress online!

Jun. 4th, 2021

Shelly Hazleton, PA

I have been working the program for less than 6 months and I already have 4 settlements. I could not be more pleased with this service!

Betmo79 Southaven, MS

I've been using this for a little over a year now. My credit score hasn't improved at all. I set everything up before the pandemic and now I am drowning. I've tried to contact them about my situation changing but they haven't gotten back with me. I don't know if I would have went this route if I had to do it over again.

Reply from National Debt Relief

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are unfortunately unable to locate you in our system. If you can provide an email address or telephone number this will help us review your situation.

May. 24th, 2021

Girl Gonzales Las Vegas, NV

They are very accomodating from the very start and are really there to help. I didn’t experience any difficulty in applying for the program. Debts are settled fast as well.

Taylor Croston Lake Panasoffkee, FL

I LOVE this company!! They are always there to answer any questions I have. They will also work with you if for whatever reason you can't make a payment.

lyla judice Saint Martinville, LA

It has been nothing but smooth sailing with NDR. I am so happy I found NDR to get me out of my debt problems. I would recommend this service to anyone in need.

Shirl San Diego, CA

The last proposal I received was a very good offer. I knew I couldn't accept the offer, but the agent who was helping me, made things happen. He talked to his Supervisor and told me that the Supervisor made it happen. I was very happy .

Apr. 16th, 2021

M. S The Bronx, NY

I am pleased with the results obtained and the timeline in which it was resolved. Looking forward for all accounts to be completed in the same manner.

Jim Colorado Springs, CO

NDR was able to signficantly reduce my debt burden and ensured that payment plans fit within my budget and ability to pay. It took a while to do this and we are still working to resolve another creditor a year into the program.

Marge Brown Smith Spokane, WA

National Debt Relief has definitely come through in the fact that they are negotiating successfully with my debtors. I have had one occasion with one of their representatives who I don't think really knew what she was doing and made me make more payments than I should have had to make for a settlement.

Ayres Somerset, PA

Everyone is nice and keeps everything straight to the point and make you feel like they are really there to help you and any time i have a question they are quick to help me fix and understand the problem

Susan Hanford, CA

They took the stress of my bills off my shoulders. This is the best decision I have ever made. I was drowning in debt and now have one affordable payment. I have recommended them to several friends.

Wanda l Vanover ,

I THINK THEY HAVE DONE AGREAT JOB I HOPE THE CAN RESOLVE THE OTHER DEBTS I HAVE ISTILL GET E MAILS FROM THE DEBTS AND BILLS THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS ARELIEF ON MY MIND THANK YOU SO MUCH

Gary H Springfield, MO

My wife and I received our first settlement offer and could not have been any happier. It was better than we could have expected. We highly recommend National Debt to anyone feeling financially trapped

David New York, NY

What I like about National debt is that when you speak with someone, they are very friendly and very helpful. What I dislike about National Debt is you have a long wait before you can speak with a person. What I mean by a long wait is anywhere from 15-25 minutes.

Louis Cavasos San Jose, CA

I like how helpful the people are in slaving any problem we have and they are doing a great job on paying off are det I would just like to say thank you for doing a great job.

Linda Scarola Jacksonville, FL

We really liked the transparency about how the program works. The educational materials and easy website! The representatives have been awesome. The ease of confirming settlements is wonderful. Great company!

Anh Le Houston, TX

I just started the program a couple of months ago. I received my first settlement offer recently and I feel that things are running along at a good time frame. So far so good with my new experience and I will continue to see the progression throughout time.

Amye

They are very accomadating to meet whatever specific need I've had. Can be a bit pushy at times but I would have given up on the idea of repairing my credit a long time ago if they had not been there to encourage me not to

Kathryn

My experience with NDR has been nothing less then positive considering I've never hired a company like this. I am trusting them with my whole future.

Jessica

National Debt Relief has helped me get out out of a very stressful situation. I can't thank them enough for the quick responses to my questions and resolving my debt!

Cecilia

I've had a great experience so far with this company, the customer service is amazing. If I've ever had any questions or concerns they are so quick to answer them.

Rebecca Campbell

We have had a very great experience with them so far. We still have a couple accounts to go, but we have been kept up to date and in the loop through the entire process!

Reply from National Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing, Rebecca. We're looking forward to resolving your remaining debts!

Oct. 30th, 2019

Patti Klavert

Patience & trust. The client must have patience. Your debtors are not quick to respond. The reps I have spoken to are thorough & sensitive to the clients needs.

Viviana Campos

Overall my experience has be wonderful, everyone I talk to has been very understanding and helpful; all of my questions were answered, and everyone I've spoken to have been nothing but kind to me.

J Weiss

National Debt Relief has been doing the work they said they would. The company has excellent customer service and keep you well informed about where you money is and what is being paid off.

Nicole

So far so good! I'm fairly new and my debt relief is still in process, but so far I love the support and am looking forward to rebuilding my credit!!!

Sharon Reynolds

It has been great. In just a few short months they were able to negotiate 3 of my bills and get them paid. We are almost half way there, being out of debt!