Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.8

Carmelita L. Payne Cincinnati, OH

Henry, the Client Rep who contacted me, was extremely helpful. He identified my need and explained and executed a change which I requested to increase the payment made to my last remaining credit card account. I have been a member of this program since 2014 and have paid off multiple credit accounts over the years. I incurred most of this debt when I purchased an FHA repo'd house which needed a lot of work. My home is now worth over twice the purchase price, and I am just about debt-free thanks to Consolidated Credit!

William Dejesus

Peace of mind I spoke to Rae and she assured me that it was the right thing to do my anxieties started to go down and I was more at peace I spoke to Abby she assured me everything will be taken care of she told me about the product and how to handle my situation and to have her be able to respond my concerns it was gratifying that I was able to be transparent with a person that I understood my situation now I can sleep in peace knowing I have the right console and someone looking after my interest thank you so much

Bonnie Lloyd Rochester, NY

So far, I'm amazed! I was only seeking info, but I immediately signed up. In one day they have reduced my monthly payments significantly AND reduced my interest rates on three major, high debt, high interest credit cards to the point that I can have them paid off in four years. Previously, with the ridiculously high interest, I would have paid until I die (no joke; I'm 74 now)!

Vilma Figueroa Miami, FL

I just spoke to Wanda T. She has been the only one that has taken the time to review my account and helped me get my accounts up to date being the fact I have been sending my monthly payments in two payment due to a life change event. I have called various times and no one but her has taken the time to disect my accounts and try to get all the creditors back on track. You should have her train others how to help your clients.

Shanique

I spoke with a lady by the name of Alicia and she was such an amazing person to speak with...She answers all my questions professionally and with such ease.... she walked me through the process of what was going on and gave me some great advice when I asked personal questions. Overall I’m thinking I’m making a good decision about using this company to help me get to where I want to be...

Karen Krygowski Arcadia, CA

Consolidated Credit helped me get out of a dire credit card debt situation without jeopardizing my credit score . They lowered my payments 60-80% and my interest rates fell from appx 20% on the cards in the program to rates between 0% and 12%! My payments actually allowed my balances to go down because I was able to chip away at interest AND principle!! Consolidated Credit actually made it possible for me to live my life and avoid bankruptcy. And working with the company was easy and stress free. I'm incredibly grateful that my debt is PAID OFF!!!

B Kristene Halverson Ogden, UT

Consolidated Credit Source helped me out of a terrible bind. I had bought a new house, charged for new carpet and furniture, and lost my job. They spoke with each of my creditors, arranged a lower interest rate, and consolidated all those debts. I made a monthly payment to them and they distributed it to each company. Now my bills are paid off and my credit is coming back up. Thank you Conaolidated Credit.

TROY NELSON Lynnwood, WA

Everybody has been wonderful very helpful you know the business I'm an old dinosaur and I'm not very tech-savvy so I'm learning and you guys have been very patient and helping me a lot I appreciate that and I'm looking forward to peace of mind with this consolidation thank you very much you guys are wonderful and Tatiana you great, everybody has been nothing but first class thank you guys everybody

Georges Y. Kabore Hightstown, NJ

It has been a very amazing experience. I was in a financial ditch I thought I would never be able to climb out from. Thanks to Consolidated, it was much easier than a thought. I have become debt free in 3 years. I owe it to the institution, but most importantly to the truly dedicated staff who devoted their time and efforts to me whenever I needed. I shall remain grateful to all. Best regards

EMILY EVANGELISTA Orlando, FL

She was very helpful in putting a hold on my account for the actual due date on the 7th and helping me wait for the funds to be there when I get paid on the 9th. She also explained that I will be charged a fee of $17.95 for doing this process. I think she did a great job explaining everything. My account will have the funds on the 9th and I can pay it on time then. Thanks so much for your help!

Steve Weber Isle, MN

I waited far to long, out of my own pride, before contacting these folks. My financial issues are deeply personal and directly tied to my son who has a complex heart defect; there is nothing I wouldn't do for him. As a result, I over extended myself but thought I could figure my finances out on my own. I was wrong. At some point the desperation hit me in knowing I couldn't do this alone and I needed help. These folks saved my family and me and gave me the hope and skills I needed to repay my debts in an honorable fashion. For that I am eternally thankful.

Rosie Washington, DC

Consolidated helped with my worries of how I can still make on time payments through Western Union. I felt relieved that everyone was so patient and understanding when I explained my money would not be in my account until a day later, but my problem was resolved with customer service being the professional people and thinking my cause was not lost. I am always willing to make my payments. I want to get out of debt and thanks to consolidated credit, I was able to get my payment through on time. I am happy and consolidated credit is relieved they give excellent service.

Susan B

I've called CCS due to some questions and needed more advice with the representative. Every time I called the representatives are always helpful, compassionate and good listener, I am a client and every time I call CCS I've felt relieved as I knew most of the staffs are always trying to help me out, Tatiana is one of the staff that always got my call and honestly she's so awesome. Thank you so much to each and everyone working at CCS . Thank you for all your support and I'm really looking forward to graduate soon with flying colors.

Coustn Seattle, WA

I have had several conversations with different Customer.Svc.Reps,and all I wanted was confirmation that one of my accounts was paid in full,I called today 6/27 and spoke with Tatiana and she was able to go right to the source of what I was calling about which was confirmation and she made me aware that YOUR company does not communicate with the company Inwhich I paid off(One Main)she made it clear that the adjustment was done and that's much appreciated Tatiana..?

Trina Bell

Suzanne is an amazing employee. Being in the situation that I am in is stressful in itself, as well as I am not in the best place in my life right now. Suzanne did not make me feel like I'm a total loser and was extremely pleasant to work with, knowledgeable, offered advice as well as explained the process to me. With this being said, I have always had great dealings with all of the people I have spoken with over the past few years.

Brian Strong Tempe, AZ

The information Samantha gave me about my Consolidated credit card account without me asking informed ne about online services offered and helped me to become more organized and know exactly where my money is going. I could not have reset the password without her telling me that she sent the link to my email she was a great help and sounded very professionalupper management should consider her for advancement or a promotion or a raise or possibly extra vacation time also to be as an award for the customer service professional skills

Matthew La Luz Des Plaines, IL

I wanted to update my address and telephone number and Tatiana was very helpful in helping me do that. I also wanted to ask about the current balance on my account and Tatiana was able to give me that number as well as informing me to update it if there has been changes since when I started. Overall she provided me with all the information I needed.

leola comeaux

I was very pleased with Mona who helped get a creditor to accept the proposal. It took 3 months but she was very supportive and followed up with me and did what she said and kept me informed and return calls and followed through on getting my bank info correct. She helped relieve the stress of worrying about my account. I really appreciated her patience and knowledge and professional attitude. Thank you, Mona

Manny Alcantara

Serena was very knowledgeable, helpful and confident when she answered all of my questions. She took care of all my needs from start to finish. She was very complete and she asked the "right" questions continuously probing my mind to get to the root of the problem. She didn't "beat around the bush", so to speak. She was exact, to the point and precise when answering my questions. Very professional! I would recommend Consolidated Credit Solutions to anybody, even my family.

Betsy

I called credit consolidation because I need I was in need of customer service and a more detailed explanation of what exactly was going on. Moving forward and I refer to Tatiana and it's only her, I wish more customer representative swear like her. After a few hiccups we were able to come to agreements and understanding that I was not fully explained what was expected and required of me. But with her patience and knowledge it become a thing of the past and I think her. #weneedmorelikeher

Becky White Cloud, MI

The lady I talked to over the phone was great! She had great customer service! I would like to comment on something else that only has to do with Consolidated Credit when I am paying my bill over the phone there should never be a charge of 12.95 to pay a bill. This needs to be looked at soon I already pay a monthly fee to be on this program and that should cover everything!

Pat Greensburg, IN

Always very helpful. I have never talked to anyone at Consolidated Credit who was not helpful and polite. That means a lot to me. No matter how many times they have to repeat themselves so that I can comprehend, they are still so nice and helpful. I'm glad to find a company with employees who have patience and take the time to help you and make sure you understand.

Ellen P Dobbs Ferry, NY

Let me just say: If it was not for Consolidated Credit I would not have been able to pay off my $40,000 consumer debt in four years. It was a daunting amount that gave me many sleepless nights. Everyone was very helpful and worked with me. They helped me set up the payment amount and dates that I could manage. I am now debt free and will never have a credit card again.

sherry withers Moorhead, MN

Jose not only answered my questions, but he made sure I connected to whomever I needed to speak to about my account, creditors, my payments everything He gave me a lot of faith in your organization and your services. If and when I need to talk to anyone I will be trying to contact Jose. Thank you for hiring a "caring" employee Sincerely, Sherry Withers

Kelli Tavano Cliffside Park, NJ

after many years I was setting up my last payment Today- i can't believe i can finally say i am debt free!!! (well not including my student loans lol) this service has saved me and kept me on track when i didn't think i would be able to pay all this off. THANK YOU SO MUCH! now to try and build my credit up wish you had a program or suggestions on how to do that like a part two to this.

Judy McClain Evansville, IN

This company is great! Thanks to Polly, today I added my last 2 credit cards to my account. She knew what she was doing and was helpful and fun to talk to. I started with this company in August of 2013 with Tricia Earles. She also was great. I have found that all the bad things I had heard about debt consolidation were wrong. Yes, it costs me to do this but I can now sleep at night. Less or no interest has helped me so much. Keep up the good work, and again thanks for your help.

Lesley Castillo Duluth, GA

The reason for my call today was because the representative that is handling my case(Andres Castro) wasn't returning my calls. when I first called he was rushing through everything I couldn't quite understand what was going on. Bottom line is that he had given me an amount I was going to pay but then received three other letters with all different amounts. When I called Diana, she was of a GREAT help! I loved the way she broke everything down to me and I didn't feel rushed! I was very satisfied with her service. Thank you!

Jorge Gaabino Miami, FL

Very efficient services were rendered during our membership. All our debt was carefully planned out, scrutinized, and paid in a timely fashion. I managed to pay off all my debt and so I had to lose our account but am happy to say that one company was too much for me to pay at once but the company gave me the opprtunity to pay off long term at 0 percent interest because of Consolidated Credit. Thank you for a job well done.

Richard A. Ebinger San Francisco, CA

I am so completely satisfied with your staff and the way that your company does business and handles their clients. It is painless and very efficient, not to mention, a rewarding experience, knowing that I'm being treated well and getting the best possible service I've ever had from a company like yours. I would not hesitate to recommend my friends and relatives to you. Thank you again, for being so professional and getting things done in a timely manner. Sincerely, Richard A. Ebinger

BOSTONGIRL Woonsocket, RI

I would recommend these guys to anyone. I've been in the program for almost a year, and the and support has been phenomenal. It's so easy to get signed up, its painless and super fast and the team is super understanding! If you are feeling overwhelmed by your monthly credit card payments/debt, or you are in the "making minimum payments and not getting anywhere with your debt" rut like I was, then this program is for you! I wish I came to them sooner, I really really do. Thanks again Consolidated Credit!

Travis Wethington Chicago, IL

She helped a lot. Very knowledgeable and understanding. Great customer service skills

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Travis, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Sep. 7th, 2021

Laurie Langdon Kendallville, IN

Consolidated credit helped me when I was at the lowest point in my financial life and now I'm thriving. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Laurie, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Jul. 27th, 2021

Dell Beck Crystal Lake, IL

They handled all of my debt into one monthly payment with the knowledge to help me achieve zero debt in the best way posssible

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Dell, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Jun. 16th, 2021

Daryl W Hawthorne Arkansas City, KS

Made my bills more manageable, and helped me breath a little easier. I've received prompt service when I have questions, and the website is very thorough and intuitive.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Daryl, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

May. 12th, 2021

kristie.adonizio Philadelphia, PA

I LOVE this company... I never would have been able to get out of debt without them. This place is seriously such a miracle, and I have so much appreciation for them!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi kristie.adonizio, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's YouTube channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Alan L Atlanta, GA

Excellent, we'll prepared staff. Lays out plan and explores options with you. Have used twice and both times they have been a positive during hard times in my finances.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Alan, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Rene Grovetown, GA

My credit score increased dramatically. I paid my loans off a year in advance and was able to breathe again after massive credit card fees maxed me out. I am very happy!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Rene! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit on YouTube. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Mar. 18th, 2021

preciadofamily ,

The process has been easy , with great support from the organization. They have given me the chance to ask questions and kept me informed every step of the way.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Preciadofamily! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Catherine Masterson Las Vegas, NV

I have been using Consolidated for 15 months, and have seen my debt dwindling. I had lost hope of ever getting out of debt, but now I see the end in sight.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Catherine, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Anonymous South Beloit, IL

Everybody was very professional, pleasant, and very thorough in explaining the program and taking care of my needs. It works.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Geraldine Kenosha, WI

They have given me their attention. They are there to assist me with the questions that I have and I think it was a great company.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Geraldine, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

DL Parker

Good but some issues not resolved. It has been a several months and I am still being charged a late fee by my credit card companies. Consolidated credit has not resolved this issue.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi DL, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Antonio Phoenix, AZ

they are very helpful in setting up my debt consolidation plan. they walked me through what i was going to be paying and how it will help me in the long run, better than if i was not using them to consolidate my debt.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Antonio! Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Mar. 8th, 2021

Laken Ackroyd ,

Amazing! Words cannot express how pleased I am with this program! From start to finish, customer service was wonderful, payments a breeze and I saved so much money on interest I was able to complete the program a year early!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Congratulations Laken! We’re glad we could help you! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out Consolidated Credit's YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Feb. 15th, 2021

Minerva Gonzalez ,

I Love Consolidated Credit, i really see a difference in the balances of my debt. Thank you Consolidated Credit for all your help and they also have an amazing customer service..always kind and helpful.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Minerva, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Cat Waynesboro, VA

I have no complaints so far. Everything was explained in simple, easy to understand terms and anytime I have a question or concern, it is addressed in a timely manner. The customer service representatives are always friendly and very polite, yet knowledgeable and easy to understand.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Cat! Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Oct. 1st, 2020

Mansoor Syed Cary, NC

The level of clarity is outstanding and communication is excellent, especially for someone who is in the mess of bad credit and does not have good understanding of financial terms. Thank you so much for explaining everything and being courteous and professional with very high standard of customer-service soft skills.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Mansoor! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

missypbrown Westport, CT

Tatiana was a great help this morning! My nerves were through the roof because I thought you guys closed my Kohls account without paying the last payment but Tatiana assured me it was paid and confirmed that the account is now closed! Only 3 more credit cards to payoff! Love you guys! thanks so much! stay safe!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Missypbrown, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

jean Easton, PA

I was calling to report thatI was able to pay off two creditors. Tatiana was very helpful. She told me which account the two minimum amounts would now go and I was very satisfied. Also, I reported that I had updated all my accounts .

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jean, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Nancy Addante Benton, AR

I am so glad that I made the decision to go with Consolidated Credit to handle getting out of debt. Everyone I have ever dealt with has always been kind and courteous, and encouraging me along the way. I always tell my friends and family about this company and recommend Consolidated Credit to them.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Nancy, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Mar. 16th, 2020