Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.8

April Belle Plaine, KS

They pretty much explained most of it to me and I understood it. I feel like it was a little bit trickier in our area to figure out what was going to happen in the beginning. It did drop my payments monthly but I feel like some of the payments don't seem like they're going down very much a month.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi April, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Leisa Johnson City, TN

They were very friendly, very helpful, and answer any questions I have at any time. I appreciate the fact that they're willing to get in touch with my creditors and speak on my behalf.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Leisa, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Sylvia Plymouth, NC

The program was clear and concise. The very first time I called I got a person to answer every question that I have. She had answers for the program and she laid it out so it was understandable.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Sylvia, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out our Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Bobbie Gulfport, MS

They've always been available whenever I've made a phone call and they've helped me to the best of their ability. They've helped me tremendously with getting the interest rate lowered. Always there when I need them.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Bobbie, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Reilly

They are so willing to help you. Honestly I was very skeptical about a debt program but didn't have much of a choice. I looked at a couple and decided to go this one. So glad I did.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Reilly, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Mar. 16th, 2020

Brenda Della Rocca

Well at first they were great calculating my credit cards & giving me a monthly total and they had me sign a contract but then little by little things began to pop up like oh sorry this card won't deal with us or sorry this card wants more money so my original monthly payment that was so great at the beginning turned out not to be so great. My suggestion is to have your co. deal with all the amounts before they have you sign a contract so you exactly what your payments are. My payments have gone up like 5 different times & there are still credit cards that I have to pay on my own

Juan N Soto ,

My name is Juan Soto. My wife was the one to fine your co. I did not think this could have happen, it was a big help. Tatiana was very, very help fall and spoke very clearly. I'm glad there's still some help out there. Thank You, Juan N. Soto Jr.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Juan, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Feb. 9th, 2021

Eva Trudeau Warren, MI

Mark is very professional and has a superb go-to attitude. Thanks again Eva Conway

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Eva, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Beth Williams Savannah, GA

I’ve been a client with consolidated credit since 2016. In four years time they have helped me to pay off over TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in debt! I quite literally could have never done it without them. Finding consolidated credit has literally changed my life and I urge anyone with stressful debt situations to take the time and speak to one of their representatives! Today I spoke with Tatiyana about adding an account to my payment plan and like every other representative I’ve been able to work with she was so professional and helpful! I just couldn’t be more thankful for you guys and everything you’ve done for me! If you want to get out of debt, let consolidated credit help you do it! Side note; I’m a real client and not apart of the company (I know my review just sounds too good to be real).

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Beth, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out our Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Aaron Fortuna, CA

Before I received help from Consolidated Credit Solutions I was swimming in high interest debt. I was late on a few of my cards because I couldn't pay the 500 dollars in minimum payments per month. Because of this I was receiving calls from collection companies daily. Most other large lenders wouldn't give me a good deal on any debt consolidation loans. Consolidated Credit Solutions helped negotiate my interest rates on my credit cards to a manageable rate, and with their monthly payment plan I was able to pay off my debt in 3 years. They even let me keep one of my cards open for emergencies. I couldn't be happier with the outcome because my credit score didn't take a hit by having them negotiate for me, on the contrary it helped it dramatically. Having no missed payments for 3 years on my cards put me in the position to buy a house! Which I feel should be the goal when it comes to credit scores. Thank you Consolidated Credit Solutions for your expertise, excellent customer service, and endless support.

Sigifredo Adelanto, CA

Erika, that works for consolidated credit help me out today .Today is April 11th 2019 .She was wonderful and explained everything with patience. Ericka had alot of patience for me to ask all questions I needed to ask, Erica is a wonderful employee that I highly recommend to talk to. Ericka had the patience to answer every question that I had to ask and help me out in every possible way, thank you Ericka ,I greatly appreciate your help so much .I will greatly refer you to all my friends and people i know.I'm having a great experience with you guys helping me so much.If I could give you 10 Stars, I would.

S Harris Cincinnati, OH

I called to see if consolidation would be a good idea for my debt situation. I several thousand dollars in credit card debt. The counselor I spoke with was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I was concerned about if there would be a high sales pressure pitch, but there was none, to my great surprise and amazement. Instead, he reviewed my situation, pulled a soft credit report (that would not go against my credit score), and recommended that I not consolidate, since my credit card APRs were well below what they were offering in their consolidation rate. (I have a 720 credit score, since I have no missed payments). He even recommended that I get my balances below 50% of each credit line, and then I could approach a credit union (better rate) again and have a much greater chance of getting a consolidation loan. He also explained the difference between a consolidation loan and other competing debt management products, like home equity line of credit versus home equity loan. If all of their counselors are like him, I would recommend them highly!

Michael A Bazurto

There is always hope for everyone, and Consolidated is proof. I, as so many others, overextended myself by incorrectly assuming more credit cards means better credit. I was at my very last rung on the ladder and Providence sent me your solicitation. I opened up your email and decided to do this. I was shocked by the honest approach to fixing my credit issues, and life really by Consolidated Credit. EVERYONE I have spoken to has been so knowledgeable, professional and personable. I hope Samantha, and Mickey, and the initial contact receive this letter as an affirmation of just how they have changed my life for the better. You are all in my prayers as friends and my "credit fixing Angels"

M Houston, TX

The customer service is increidible and I love the communication with no hidden terms or terms that were not disclose up front . I have been helped tremendously every single time I be called and I love you guys for helping me out so much . Every time I have had a question you answer them promptly and give great customer service which is what makes me happy about even coming into this program . It reassure me me that we are both working with each other to help each other but also that you are ensuring of making The customer happy for you guys to keep growing as a business . Thank you soooooo much

John Kearney Pittsburgh, PA

I entered the program when there was no help in sight with my out of control debt/interest owed to several creditors. Getting set up was very easy and I had someone to help me the whole way. The decision to start was the hardest part, but as soon as I made my first call (and talking out current issues with a professional from Consolidated Credit) I agreed to start a 6 year plan. This plan was based solely on my situation, and not some cookie cutter plan for all. At first the payments were rough because the large amount, but I quickly realized the benefits of a single payment, instead of struggling through a stack of bills all month. Over time the payments became easier. Instead of continuing with ease, I decided to make a larger payment. That took me down to a 5 year program. Feeling confident on my financial decisions really made my life easier. Even though I was paying a very high payment, I knew it was the correct path instead of an uncertain one. I upped my payments twice over the course of the years, and I am writing this now with only a few months left in the program, and will finish in a total of 46 months! I went from being happy with a 6 year debt free program, to being completely debt free more than 2 years ahead of schedule. Consolidated Credit is the only reason I am in the position I am (now I get to decide to travel a bit, or maybe even buy a house). In the 4 years with Consolidated Credit, I never once encountered a person on the phone you could have said "was having a bad day", or in other words, being "grumpy". Every person I ever talked to was able to help me right away, I was never transferred on a call, or put on hold. The most I had to wait was a few minutes, but as soon as I got a person to talk to, that person was able to handle any question or comment I had. I owe next year (2017) to Consolidated Credit, which I am going to spend completely debt free, and have one of the best years of my life. I have already referred multiple people from my family members to friends, and will continue to do so in the future.

Siobhan Foxboro, MA

Just spoke with Bonita by phone about questions that I had about updating my credit card account balances. She was professional and answered my questions with patience. Her sense of humor was also appreciated. I am so thankful for your service. When I discovered Consolidated Credit I was in a lot of debt and also had a spouse who was unemployed. I felt like I was in a black hole that I would never get out of. Consolidated Credit was highly recommended on the internet by a well know financial magazine and I have not been disappointed! For my part, I keep track of my credit card account balances and make sure they are decreasing. All the service representatives I have spoken to are extremely helpful.

Fernando

All of my debt was consolidated into one easy payment. I couldn’t of choose a better company.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Fernando, Welcome aboard! Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Nov. 12th, 2021

Chatchay Thongthap Salem, OR

Straight forward. They took their to explain things to me and come up with a solution. I recommend it.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Chatchay! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Roxanne White Bloomington, IN

They are helping get my credit cards get paid back with less interest and I have less worry about how I am going to make my payments.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Roxanne, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Sep. 20th, 2021

Claudia Bier Vienna, VA

Customer Service is very professional, helpful and takes the time to understand and guide you to reach your goals

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Claudia, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Lisa Valley Saint Inigoes Shores, MD

How easy and friendly it was to sign up, I feel less stress knowing I will be out of debt with 2 years.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Lisa! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Sep. 17th, 2021

Daniel Sharlow Albany, NY

Helped me get out of debt with good aprs. worked with credit companies to reduce interest and manageable payments. Easy to work with

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program Daniel! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Melissa Alcorta Tucson, AZ

I recently lost my job and was not sure if I could consolidate all my debt. The rep was very polite and respectful and was able to help me.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Melissa! Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future. We appreciate you and wish you the very best.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Mark Epstein Gouldsboro, PA

Tatianna was very helpful and easy to understand. She answered all of our questions and made the conversation very professional.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Mark, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Aug. 12th, 2021

Joseph Hazleton, PA

So far so good. I appreciate the instructions as I only recently became disabled and am new to all this, including living on s pathetically decreased income.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Joseph! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Linda R West South Boston, VA

That I don,t have to worry about late payments with late fees and knowing my creditors will be paid off soon ! Very stress free ! Thank you for being there for me, Linda West

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Linda, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Jul. 14th, 2021

William Russell Lexington, MA

They got my interest rates cut in half and made it easy as heck to pay down debt as they combined my debt and now I just make one payment a month and they do all the work - nice ethical people.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi William, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Apr. 21st, 2021

Debra Cronenwett Decatur, IN

My experience has been a wonderful one. They are very helpful and very non-judgmental. It took me two weeks to make that call, I am so glad that I did.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Debra, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out our Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Patrice Greenville, SC

Customer service communicated really well and were able to negotiate lower payments to get the account status satisfied. The way they operate it was closing down the accounts completely which then caused a reduction on my credit score and that's probably the only thing that really bothered me about the service.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Patrice, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Scott Portland, OR

It's helped us grow back and get our lives back on track. You guys always just take care of things that need to be taken care of with a nice approach.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Scott, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Henryetta Charleston, WV

They work with your creditors to get the interest rate lowered and They always were there to answer my questions and work with me when I couldn't make the full payment.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Henryetta, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Dana Dearing, GA

Our case manager was very supportive and understanding. She took the time to explain the process and didn't hide any information from us. Very satisfied.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Dana, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Sarah Leonard Conway, AR

Very helpful and nice I appreciate everything

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Sarah, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Nov. 16th, 2021

Amy Peter's Kennedy Hazleton, PA

Crystal, I apologize if the spelling is incorrect of her name. She was absolutely excellent wonderful pleasant very sweet and extremely personable. I think she should be recognized for doing such a wonderful job. She made it a very good experience.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Amy, Thanks for calling. We’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt-free.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

terry badgett St Louis, MO

I'm very happy with the handling of my accounts with Consolidated Credit - they keep me informed as accounts are paid off and work with me in the event I need to add another account. I believe this is the best decision that I've made for myself to improve my credit and get my spending under control.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Terry, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Hannah Shelton ,

I appreciated the program. The staff was kind. I first used the automatic deductions from a checking account, however I ended up doing Money Order payments by the end. I could control when the money orders came out, which was helpful. The only thing I hated was looking around for the address to mail in my payments every month. There was not a quick email to reference the payment address, nor could I find it on my account. I had to look in my email to when I first started the program.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Hannah, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Daniel Sharlow Albany, NY

This company is great to help lower credit card debt. They work with company to get wayyyy lower interest rates, some of mine were even 0%! They give you a manageable payment plan and you can add cards on at anytime and get out of debt within 2 - 4 years!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Daniel, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

[email protected] Charlotte, NC

I like the fact that I have used them before and they were always polite and helped if I had any questions. I am extremely pleased that they helped me get out of debt and now they are helping me again. Thanks Consolidated Credit.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on consolidatedcredt.org. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

KATHLEEN Des Moines, IA

SHE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND COULD EASILY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN THE PROCESS TO ME AND THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE MY REQUEST...SHE IS VERY VERY EFFICIENT AND I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HER HOPEFULLY THE OTHERS WHO REPRESENT YOU ARE AS KIND CONSIDERATE AND PRECISE IN THEIR EXPLANATIONS OF HOW MY REQUEST NEEDED TO BE HANDLED AND THE HELP SHE GAVE ME TO DO JUST THAT. YOUR COMPANY WAS VERY WELL REPRESENTED AND IMPRESSIVE I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Kathleen, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out our Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Analis Rivera ,

Consilidated credit help put my life back on track. Taking all my credit bills and merging them into one bill made my life so much easier! I changed my spending habits because of the great help on consilidated credit! Even when covid-19 hit, they were helpful in understanding this difficult time and deferred one months payment. I am so grateful that I found this program with helpful employees like Tatiana!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Analis, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Shantel New Haven, CT

My experience thus far has been great. The process was fast and seamless. I worked with Colette and she was great. She was very courteous, calm (which is important when you’re overwhelmed with debt) and reassuring. She came up with a plan to help my husband and Me get back on track! I also worked Erica in the customer solutions department. She was great! She facilitated my orientation to make sure I further understood the program and when my payments were coming out. She was friendly and very helpful!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Shantel, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help! We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Jan. 7th, 2020

Paul Lillard Ellaville, GA

You all at CC have been a blessing. When my wife and I got into this financial bind due to unforeseen events we were embarrassed to have to reach out for help. The first person we really talked to was Jamel M. He made us feel comfortable and not embarrassed. He worked well for us and was able to get us into a payment that we could afford. Every person since then has been equally amazing. You all have helped us to overcome this obstacle and we are greatly thankful.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Paul, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Martin Vail, CO

I had a great experience with Consolidated Credit. They were very attentive, helpful, and working with me to make the plan work for me. When I realized my debt was way above my head they helped me, renegotiated interest rates - many creditors changed the interest to 0%, some reduced it significantly. I started with way over $49k debt and now I only have about five months to go and be debt free. This will save me a huge amount of money and a lot of stress. The biggest thing is that their plan helps you to put your effort in order so I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sally Adams Binghamton, NY

So far am satisfied and actually pleased. Do feel that consolidated credit actually wants to help me out in my dilemma. McNeil and Miguel have explained program at a level that I understand so I can follow through to meet my expectations on my behalf of the program. Do want All to know my stress relief is great if all works out as planned. Like to thank all involved in making this possible.

Bertha San Antonio, TX

spoke to the agent katasha she was great she was wonderful friendly courteous assisted me I couldn't have had a better experience today thank you so much for having people like her on your staff.and thank you guys for what y'all are doing with our cards for their credit and everything it is really helping us and it is so good to not feel so stressed.

Faith L. Chun Vallejo, CA

Nothing much to write except that Tatiana was very courteous, pleasant, and able to share what I needed to do to change my banking information. It is very nice to hear some gentle voice considering what I had gone through with my checking being hacked and then closed. All that I had to do was very stressful, therefore, I thank Tatiana for making my phone call very pleasant. Again, thank Tatiana for the information needed to fix my checking account number so there wouldn't be any interruptions with my payments.

Emily Wilsonville, OR

Customer service is always friendly and when I did have a problem I was contacted and Tom stayed on the phone with me answering questions and going over everything in detail. I do wish that I had someone like him from the beginning to navigate the setting up process as it is confusing. In the beginning when they are negotiating with creditors and payments are just starting to get paid, there will be a period of time where your credit score will drop as consolidating all debts into one may cause you to miss a payment on your cards. It will get caught up, but you have to weather the setting up period. You will still get notices from your creditors even though your in the program from the beginning and your creditors may take time to update your statements online to show payments made even though Consolidated did make the payments. So be aware of that and if you are unsure call Consolidated and they will call your creditors even with you on hold to make sure payments are being made. They did that for me and Tom gave me a call and explained everything. It cleared up a lot of anger and confusion I had. The starting up process is confusing while you learn what is happening, but once you are in the program, it is worth it. It teaches you to use cash and not credit while it clears up and you do become better at managing your debt.

Carmelita L. Payne Cincinnati, OH

Henry, the Client Rep who contacted me, was extremely helpful. He identified my need and explained and executed a change which I requested to increase the payment made to my last remaining credit card account. I have been a member of this program since 2014 and have paid off multiple credit accounts over the years. I incurred most of this debt when I purchased an FHA repo'd house which needed a lot of work. My home is now worth over twice the purchase price, and I am just about debt-free thanks to Consolidated Credit!

William Dejesus

Peace of mind I spoke to Rae and she assured me that it was the right thing to do my anxieties started to go down and I was more at peace I spoke to Abby she assured me everything will be taken care of she told me about the product and how to handle my situation and to have her be able to respond my concerns it was gratifying that I was able to be transparent with a person that I understood my situation now I can sleep in peace knowing I have the right console and someone looking after my interest thank you so much

Bonnie Lloyd Rochester, NY

So far, I'm amazed! I was only seeking info, but I immediately signed up. In one day they have reduced my monthly payments significantly AND reduced my interest rates on three major, high debt, high interest credit cards to the point that I can have them paid off in four years. Previously, with the ridiculously high interest, I would have paid until I die (no joke; I'm 74 now)!