Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.3

Courtney Mineweaser

Tatianna was a great help. She quickly provided me with the information I needed, contacted my creditors for me, and had a pleasant demeanor the entire conversation.

Mark S Hyduke

I was very satisfied with the way that Tatiana was able to answer all my question and was very professional throughout the wholeconversation

Maria B Demere

The person I got on the phone was amazing!! She did as much as she could and then gave me some other suggestions that were extremely helpful.

Terry Awan

Tatiana was professional and pleasant. She addressed all my concerns thoroughly. Very knowledgeable about the program. A+

Marlene M Scott

Agent Tatiana was very helpful and professional in her service to me today. My compliments to your company. Thank You again, Marlene M Scott

Jacqueline Adams

Tatiana was very professional and was able to answer my questions and take care of my issues immediately. I was very pleased with the outcome.

RAFFY Gonzalez Cranston, RI

Tatiana thank you for everything and all your help good job thanks And for the help with consolidated credit it helped me a lot

kandra clemens

Very professional and respectful. Took care of me with quick and easy service. Have never had anything but wonderful service every time I call.

Ann Guyson Vancouver, WA

Carrie Ann was very helpful and really polite. She was able to help me with my situation and resolved my Robles in a timely manner.

Karen Snelling

SashaKay was both courteous and helpful in every way. She was able to answer all of my questions, and added other helpful information.

MLC Farmington, MI

Carrianne was very helpful with my call today. Just went over my statements and I added money to my monthly payment. Very easy!!

Adam

I never waited more than 2 mins to be connected to an agent. I also experienced positive accurate help. This is very important to me.

Sabrina Uxbridge, MA

Elizabeth was the best! She helped me finalize my last payment with my debt. Plus some great tips for the future to help with my credit and spending!

Joshua Waldrip Fort Worth, TX

I couldn't access the website. Customer Service was able to help me out. She was very friendly and professional. Thanks!

sylvia jackson Grambling, LA

I didn't like the prices I was being charged every month I thought it was too high. I was not informed of the price increase because the company I was using closed and consolidated credit inherited my account.

Linda Wood

I spoke to a representative and was a very pleasant call and she explained to me what was going on with the account and I was very satisfied.

Amber Lucas Tuscaloosa, AL

Very helpful staff, very easy process! I'm actually excited about paying off my debt with Consolidated Credit Counseling on my side!

Rebecca Friendswood, TX

I just had a question about billing and the person who helped me was very nice and answered my question to my satisfaction.

Anjelica Salt Lake City, UT

Bob was very helpful going over my account with me very satisfied with the customer service would recommend this company to friends and family

J-J Dennison Longmeadow, MA

Serena was a great help to me, very very nice and accomidating Wish I could have her all the time, everyone is nice but she is exceptional

george bradley Phoenix, AZ

Arielle was super helpfull. she took the time to resolve a complex problem. Really appreciate this outstanding level of customer support.

Shaw Ali Ozone Park, NY

All my problems were solved when i called the agent,she was very helpful and proffessional i love to dealwoth CCS. SHAW ALI

George Anderson Phoenix, AZ

Polly from Consolidated Credit did an exceptional job in handling my final payoffs and in explaining what was to follow.

Diane Hulliberger Mason, MI

Everytime I called they were always very nice. No matter how many questions I would ask they always answered.I highly recommend them.

Leslie Wingo Mesa, AZ

The communication ... it is exceptional and puts me at eas

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Leslie, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Brittany Tomlin Charles Town, WV

Good services and great employees to work with!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brittany, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jul. 14th, 2021

Claire Babcock Colorado Springs, CO

They are very friendly here and we're extremely helpful

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Claire, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Odette JS Riverview, FL

Good experience, always informative and reliable.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Odette, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Ron Hollywood, FL

Great service, I got all of questions answered.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Ron, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

tammi chambers Cincinnati, OH

program was really helpful customer service was great

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Congratulations Tammy! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Kendra Garrow-Gelineau Ashby, MA

Things have moved along smoothly so far.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Kendra, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Marion J Nederhoed Harker Heights, TX

Been great to/work with and pay off debt

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Marion, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

May. 20th, 2021

Brent Horton Griffin, GA

I have had a good experience and firm belief I'm being taken care of.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brent, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

May. 20th, 2021

Reinier Gaviero Moultrie, GA

Friendly people who always work with you to bring a solution

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Reiner, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's Webinars & Seminars web page.

Apr. 28th, 2021

COOL KIDZ Macon, GA

I enjoy their customer service . They are extremely helpful.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Cool Kidz, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Apr. 28th, 2021

Gloria Gale Phillips Loganville, GA

Thank you for helping us out. I am so glad we had your help.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Gloria, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's website.

Apr. 21st, 2021

Mercedes Juarez Seattle, WA

Great customer service and they can answer all my questions nice and clear

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Mercedes, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Apr. 21st, 2021

Brandy Clouse Monroe, MI

I am very happy with my services, payments are smooth and debt is reducing!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brandy! Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Apr. 14th, 2021

Sean Zemple Mission, KS

Awesome service and excellent people who know what they are talking about.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Sean, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Apr. 14th, 2021

Pruvalcaba Tracy, CA

This company has helped me tremendously now I would like to make a payment

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Pruvalcaba, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's webinars and seminars page.

wilma lyding Columbia, TN

Being new, so far I have received excellent help and understanding.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Wilma! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Cyndi Clement Pawtucket, RI

How helpful the Counselors are. The monthly updates are very helpful

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Cyndi, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's webinars and seminars section.

Julio Urbay Atlanta, GA

Very simple and easy to work with. Thanks for helping with my debts.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Julio, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt-free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Mar. 29th, 2021

Arnold Sayles McAllen, TX

Consolidated Credit is helping me reach my goal of financial independence.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Arnold, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Beth Park Denver, CO

They are easy to work with and I'm watching my accounts steadily come down!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Beth, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Pierre Ramirez Spanaway, WA

Is working good with fixing my credit, and make lower payments

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Pierre, Thanks for allowing us to assist you! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Mar. 8th, 2021

William Hubbard ,

It was great. Your staff that I spoke with were knowledgeable and friendly.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear William, Thanks for allowing us to assist you! We’re glad we could help you! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out Consolidated Credit's YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Esther

Easy to understand, helpful with all my questions

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Esther, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on our website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

alexander mosley Sr North Augusta, SC

Great customer service and quality product

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Alexander, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out our Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Blanca I Gonzalez Spokane, WA

The communication I appreciate very much.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Blanca, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.