Century Law Firm Logo

Century Law Firm

7.2

LAST UPDATED: September 15th, 2022

Century Law Firm, founded in 2007, aims to help clients understand their rights and escape financial hardships. The company represents clients in bankruptcy, personal injury, and debt defense. Century Law Firm can offer legal counsel and protect client's rights. However, its website reveals little information about its debt consolidation services.

Century Law Firm lacks accreditations and has limited state availability. Take a look at the top debt relief companies to find one that suits your financial situation at a fair price.

The Good

• No Upfront Fees
  • Legal Debt Defense
  • Free Consultation
  • Online Dashboard

No Upfront Fees

Century Law Firm does not charge any upfront fees. Furthermore, the law firm does not charge any cancellation fees. Many debt consolidation companies charge initial set-up fees.

Legal Debt Defense

As a law firm, Century is able to answer legal questions regarding debt. Century Law Firm's team can help clients understand their rights and make wise decisions when facing a legal issue. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) protects individual consumers during debt collection. Century Law Firm's website outlines illicit practices used by debt collection agencies. Clients looking for relief from creditors can discuss their circumstances and see if they qualify for FDCPA protection.

Free Consultation

Century Law Firm offers a free consultation, a common practice in the industry. Clients can use this to determine if the company's services are right for their situation.

Online Dashboard

The law practice offers an online dashboard for clients.

The Bad

• Limited State Availability
  • Lack of Accreditations
  • Limited Website Information
  • Undisclosed Monthly Fees

Limited State Availability

Century Law Firm is only available in 19 states. Clients outside its service area will need to seek other debt consolidation companies.

Lack of Accreditations

The legal service is not accredited by organizations that regulate the debt industry. Many debt consolidation companies are certified by the ISO, FCAA, or NFCC. However, Century is a member of the Florida and Georgia Bar Associations.

Limited Website Information

Century Law's website provides little information about its debt relief services. The site says the company offers restructuring and credit counseling programs but gives little information about either. It is unclear how its debt consolidation program works. There is also no information about typical time frames, results, or qualification factors.

Undisclosed Monthly Fees

Century Law Firm does not disclose any information about monthly fees. Many debt consolidation companies offer a typical range of fees, which usually vary by state. Clients must use the free consultation to learn more.

The Bottom Line

Century Law Firm offers a free consultation to help clients determine if its services are right for them. It can provide legal advice and defense concerning debt, and provide clients protection from FDCPA violations. Though the company charges no upfront or cancellation fees, it is unclear what it typically charges for services. Its website provides little information about its debt consolidation process. Century might be a good fit for clients looking for legal counsel and representation. However, we recommend consumers looking for basic debt consolidation services look at other top-rated companies.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

4.8

J. Eric Butler Cave City, AR

I must say that Century has great professionals working for them. Everyone I’ve talked to has been polite,understanding and very professional. We were drowning in Credit Card debt and even tried to work with them to lower their rates but they wouldn’t even consider it. My only alternative was to search for a company that could negotiate for me. The high ratings from Century law firm and testimonials led me to them. I’m totally satisfied with the way things are going. It’s been rough your credit score will take a hit for a while while in the program so be prepared. It will be hard to borrow money for about two years for things like cars and such. So be prepared to go that long. It will slowly turn around. Be prepared for nasty letters from creditors and when the come the Century team handled it and made me feel confident all was fine. I would recommend Century law to anyone needing help to escape from the clutches of Credit Card dept. The relief I felt knowing it was being handled was worth tons.

Jason Townsend Little Rock, AR

I was skeptical and honestly afraid to try debt settlement again after a bad previous experience and now in less than a year in Century Law Firm has settled two accounts for my family. Erica from CLF has been very pleasant and prompt as our rep through professional communication. I’m grateful they’ve done what they spelled out from the beginning and I recommend them to anyone.

Janet Hagerstown, MD

I’ve been working with Century for several months now and am so appreciative of all they’re able to do for me. Recently Gabby let me know if yet another creditor they’ve settled with on my behalf. And all the settlements are taken care of within the reasonable fee I’m paying. If you are overwhelmed with debt, Century is certainly a firm you should consider to help turn your financial life around.

Monique Koch Georgetown, TX

I've been a client for a couple years, at first the customer service and communication was great. The past 6 months it has been absolutely awful. I've been given bad information after bad information, and have had unanswered emails for over a month now.

Charlie Hopson Lancaster, CA

Outstanding service! I really like how I get monthly updates on how things are going getting my debt consolidated. I spoke with Octavious Collins about the progress so far and they able save me 65% on one of my credit cards.

Sebastian Mahfood St Louis, MO

Century Law Firms services helped make my company financially solvent. It has been a pleasure working with them these past three years, particularly in regards to their flexibility, their timely engagements, and their support and feedback.

Aleks Green Buffalo, NY

I am glad I found Century Law Firm. Very professional and trusted. I got my first update today and it was pleasure speaking with Dominique. I can strongly recommend this company and its representative are doing wonderful job taking care of clients and explaining things at each step of the process.

Mia Flores San Luis Obispo, CA

Such a great experience. I found myself in credit card debt and before it went too deep, I looked into this company that was referred to me by my mortgage lender friend. They planned a future payback that worked for me and it has been great! everyone I have come into contact with has been exceptional. Chosen P is one of the representatives who has sent me updates and she was so courteous on the phone. I highly recommend this company.

Expaticus Anaheim, CA

I needed to enroll in a plan to eliminate debt once and for all. I found Century Law Firm and, after 2 consultations, I enrolled. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. From the start, Century's staff provided me with timely updates (email and phone calls) as I progressed thought the program. Century's staff handled any legal matters I faced. The latest bit of communication came from Chosen Partridge My only regret is not enrolling sooner. Century Law Firm is the gold standard for debt consolidation. I am 3 payments away from the finish line.

Sarah Anderson Fresno, CA

I have had a wonderful experience with this firm. I’m only a few months into the program, all along the way I have had complete transparency and helpful guidance with what the program can and will do for me. Any questions are answered within 24 hrs with person to person calls and everyone I’ve spoken with has gone above and beyond to ensure that I fully understand and agree with what is being done. I receive regular updates both in email and calls. I recently spoke with Chosen about my current progress and am thrilled that I already have an account negotiated and paid off. I highly recommend Century Law Firm for anyone overwhelmed with the prospects to how to tackle mounting debt.

Rosann Toshich Spring Hill, FL

Very supportive staff, most recently Dominique! Polite and respectful. The company responds quickly to acknowledge submitted info. Questions are fully explained. Reassurance is provided re this process. Extremely pleased w Century staff and service.

mlrolak Tecumseh, MI

Chosen P was very kind to me and discussed how my account is progressing. i was happy to know it will be over soon. It has been a nightmare to have to go thru all this to pay off my debts. I am so happy it will be over soon. Thank you for keeping me up to date and for all your kindness. A great Company!!

Gregory Fishel Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been pleasantly surprised at how methodical Century Law Firm has been in resolving my debt issue, and how much progress has been made in a relatively short period of time. Also, they are very responsive to each and every email I have sent their support staff. I was in a big hole, and they are helping me to get out of it!

Donna Columbia, SC

I am 7 months into a 48 month program and want to thank Chosen P for providing me with excellent customer service. She keeps me updated on the progress of my accounts and answers any crazy question or concern I may have, which I find very reassuring. A big thank you to Chosen and Century Law Firm for helping me!!

THOMAS WALLEK Sparks, NV

I am extremely thankful that I chose Century Law Firm for the resolution of my situation. Chosen called me last Friday to give me updates on my settlements. It's only been 9 months since we began the process and almost half of my accounts have been settled. I couldn't be more pleased on the progress. Century Law has full filled my expectations in every way. Don't choose another. I could not give them a higher recommendation. -THOMAS W.

Larry Jenkins Columbia, MO

Century Law Firm has proven to be wise decision for me for debt consolidation. From the beginning conversation of what the plan will do, and what to expect from Century Law Firm; every aspect has been completed ahead schedule. Michael has kept me informed all along the way, answering all my questions and concerns. Not only is Michael professional in his actions, but he also put at ease any concerns I had about getting everything accomplished. Anyone considering Debt Consolidation should hear what Century Law Firm can do for you.

Satisfied Customer

Century Law Firm has been easy to work with and very transparent in their dealings with me. Chosen P has been very helpful in keeping me informed about my ongoing issues.

Andrea C New Port Richey, FL

Century Law has been wonderful in negotiating on my behalf in settling my crushing credit card debt. Their representative, Chosen, has kept me up to date with monthly reports on their progress. I am so grateful for all the work they are doing for me, and begrudge them not one red cent of their fees. It is worth it!

Dennis Buckner Madison, GA

Client Support Specialist Chosen P, called me with good news about some account settlements in excess of $5200! Ms. Pa gave me the news in a clear and coherent way, friendly but professional. I am quite satisfied with Century Law firm.

susie hill Venice, FL

I have paid into the plan $16k if I am reading this report correctly. It appears that only 8k has gone toward my debt and the other 8k has been going to the firm. I can't get anyone to call me back to go over this report. Meanwhile one of the creditors they were working with has slapped a $6k lien on my home. So even though I have equity in the house I can't sell it. You sell your services on your great customer service but I continue to get letters from my creditors which I fax to Century and still no one calls me back. So, that being said, do your research and read every line of your contract Before you sign.

Jamie B Sellers Mesa, AZ

These guys are amazing! So happy with my first year in their debt settlement program, they have taken so much stress out of my life. Chosen is amazing, and a joy to talk to. All the customer service provided by Century Law Firm is exceptional.

Gabriela Villasenor Castaic, CA

Century Law Firm has been very helpful and have been keeping up with me giving updates on how things are moving along as well as be able to accommodate me as I go through the process. If I had to do this again I will chose them in a heart beat.

Liddie Jones St. Petersburg, FL

I spoke with Chosen P toady regarding the recent settlements with two accounts.Chosen was able to explain thing very clearly and in a helpful way,and answered all my questions and concerns regarding the progress of the debt resolution.

Charity Daan Chattanooga, TN

My experience have been a good one with Century Law Firm. They are really true to their word in settling your debts with a lot of savings. I am happy I chose them for this debt relief program. Chosen Partridge has been very prompt in updating me with the progress of the settlements.

Jose Flores Houston, TX

CLF is so awesome! I as doubtful in the beginning but when they settled the first CC debt I was thrilled with the outcome and it only got better. They settled 5 debt cases for my wife & myself. Amazing team that go above and beyond to help people out! 100 STARS!

David Allen Glendale, CA

When I enrolled into the Century Law Firm's program I was very heavily in debt and had no way to pay off my credit cards. With the help of the staff at Century my debts have been fully paid off and I am now totally debt free. All of the staff that I worked with were very helpful and professional in their dealings with me and I am very glad that I choose Century to handle my debts. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has debts that they need professional help with as the staff at Century know what they are doing and how to fully resolve the situation.

David Torres Boydton, VA

I have been working with Century Law Firm for 14 months now. When I came to them, I had a significant outstanding debt balance over 10 of my active credit card accounts. During the 1st year of my relationship with Century they reached a settlement agreement with 6 of those 10 accounts with an average reduction of 51% of the original balance owed. I remember reading on the internet how Century Law Firm has a reputation and a credibility with many creditors and banks which helps them successfully provide better settlements for their clients. What Century has accomplished in the 1st year of my relationship with them proves to me they are the Real Deal! And, I want to make Special Mention of Sabrina B, a Customer Support Specialist with Century who has contacted me about the settlements they have gotten for me. She is extremely pleasant, very personable and took the time to explain these settlements in detail, including answering all my questions and concerns. Taking everything into consideration, I am extremely happy with the choice I made to enter this program. And I would very much recommend this program to anyone who is struggling with debt and doesn’t know where to turn or how they are going to get out from under.

Satisfied customer Lafayette, IN

Our debt situation had gotten out of control. Bankruptcy was not a good option. Century Law Firm worked out a loan restructuring plan where we paid a certain amount each month for 48 months, and this payment was much less than our total credit card monthly payment. They negotiate with each of the creditors for a reduced payoff amount, and at the end of the term, all the cards are marked as paid. My credit score took a steep dive a couple months after starting, which was expected and is one price of doing a debt restructuring. But, after this is over, I should have a strong credit score. I would recommend retaining at least one credit card for emergencies or travel during the restructuring.

Chris Hegenderfer Orlando, FL

Century Law firm has saved me from when I fell behind on a sizable credit card debt, multiple notices from collection agencies, and other law firms attempting to take me to court regarding behind payments. They have dropped my total debt from over $30,000 to just below $10,000 in under four years. With Century Law Firm helping me put things back together I've seen my destroyed credit from a lot of youthful mistakes take positive jumps over the years. With their assistance I've avoided bankruptcy and have been able to rebuild my life financially. Their entire staff is quick to reply through all types of communication and are willing to work with me on whatever comes up regarding changes to my plan and even modifying payments if needed. I always receive immediate updates when something changes within my account and I'm always aware with what's happening with my account from their end. Coming to Century Law Firm for help was the best decision I've ever made.

Carlos Andrade West Jordan, UT

Century Law Firm is the best when it comes to resolving debt. There customer service comes second to none, and the way they have helped with my debt is just magical. I have several credit cards and they have managed to cut down what I owed to some of these by 50%!! The highest has been 65% and this is just amazing. Century Law Firm has definitely removed a ton weight of my shoulders and have saved me thousands of dollars! Any time I have questions they always respond quickly, and my most favorite part is that they keep me updated through out the process. I give them a 10 star rating and always recommend them to people who need help with their debt. Thank you Century Law Firm!

Corby Romig Colorado Springs, CO

Superb experience and I highly recommend then for anyone looking to get out from under their high interest debt. While I know that doing settlement required me to hit the reset button on my credit, I didn't have a choice since I had maxxed out my borrowing ability and int he process destroyed my credit. So starting over again without filing bankruptcy has been a really good decision for me. Since enrolling, my credit score has actually improved about 60 points, I've decreased my debt by over 40%, and I'm making monthly payments I can afford. Century is managing this all for me 100%, all I have to do is ensure that my monthly payment is in my account, which they debit by ACH. They then make the payments to my creditors they've negotiated with. I was somewhat nervous about this at first, but after weighing all my options (bankruptcy or settlement) I'm happy that I was able to get decent settlement arrangements in with my creditors who were also happy (for the most part lol) to get some of the money back instead of nothing at all (which bankruptcy would have done) and some have even allowed me to keep my credit cards (at a reduced credit limit). If you find yourself at the end of your credit line (literally) then I can recommend speaking with Century about your options. They can help you with a loan (if you qualify), bankruptcy (which I'd avoid) or settlement (which I recommend). They'll give you unbiased advice you can rely on at a price you can afford.

Glenn Clifford Beverly Hills, CA

I chose to work with Century after a 'big name' settlement company essentially did nothing but take payment from me. Having had that bad experience I was a bit skeptical (and somewhat rude) at first but after a few calls and looking around online at other feedback decided to give them a try. I'm really happy that I did. The staff at Century has been polite, responsive and professional. It's been a huge relief being able to refer creditors to them, to have them deal with collections, and negotiate my debt. They've been fantastic. I really recommend anyone that's at the end of their credit rope to talk to the team at Century even if you've spoke with other big name companies or had another offer come to you in the mail, you'll be glad you did. Thanks a lot Century!

Linda Phillips Macon, GA

I was hesitant and apprehensive about making the decision to use any company to help me with my debt. I met with the representative for Century and after careful consideration of the information I was given, decided to move forward with Century. I have been very pleased and know now it was the best decision I could have made. Century is professional but yet personal in that I felt the sincerity and their willingness to work with me. I am so glad I am with Century. A wonderful experience and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you Century for living up to your promises. I would advise anyone to contact you.

Carmen De La Garza El Paso, TX

Century Law is awesome! They had helped me to settle 3 of my credit cards. Thank you Chosen P for your help and the good news!! Good work!

Terri Luzovich Shakopee, MN

They have been great to work with. They also keep me informed of the settlements they have made on my behalf. They have saved me a lot of money.

Winston Hamilton Charlotte, NC

Chosen p discuss my account to me and I'm very please with the progress made so far very good company to work with I'm grateful to have century law firm to represent me

Andy Westbrook, ME

They have helped me very well so far. I have been dealing with Chosen who has answered all my questions that i have had and given me very good and positive information about how things are being taken care of by Century Law Firm. This has been very helpful. Keep up the good work.

Cynthia Warren Chester, VA

Just spoke with Chosen about the progress on my settlements and was just informed they settled one for 55% less than balanced owed. Century Law Firm has been very professional and now I have a light at the end of the tunnel. One of the best choices I made.

Sai Lor Chicago, IL

Century Law Firm did an amazing job at reducing my debt and helping me with an affordable great payment plan! Michael T and Aaron S were the ones who helped me through the process. I am more than satisfied with their service! I highly recommend them!

Debra Reilly Peoria, AZ

Today I spoke with Lancenil for an update on my account, she let me know that another one of my accounts has been settled and that I only have 2 more to go! This was such good news and I am extremely happy with their services. I would recommend them to anyone who is needing debt relief.

Cleve Salt Lake City, UT

Today I received a call from Devon at Century Law Firm informing me that my debt had been negotiated to half of its original amount! Deciding to go though this process was a difficult decision, but everyone with whom I've communicated has been courteous and professional and so helpful and encouraging. My relief is enormous as is my profound gratitude.

R.K.G. Omaha, NE

I hated to find myself in a financial struggle, but a year into getting help from Century Law Firm, I feel lucky to have found them. I appreciate the professional and friendly updates I receive from them on a regular basis about settling my different accounts. Mr. Kyro A has been especially helpful in answering questions, and putting me at ease that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I don't write many reviews, but Century Law Firm deserves to be recognized as a trusted place to turn for help.

Kristina Pensacola, FL

I am overall happy with my experience at Century Law Firm! I settled 6 accounts in 24 months and my credit score has gone up really quickly since being done with the program! So much stress was lifted off my shoulders not having to take harassing phone calls from creditors & having the professionals handle EVERYTHING for me! Overall there was great communication via email and telephone calls and if I ever had a question and reached out if I didn’t get someone immediately they called me back the same day (unless it was after hours).

Reggie W. Auburn, WA

Great experience. Helped me resolve about $50,000 in debt on time and as promised over the course of the past few years. My advice to anyone doing debt settlement - Be sure to keep an eye on your credit report. Some lender's were slow to update my credit showing my paid off accounts. It tool a few weeks to get my reports all updated but now that I've got my accounts paid my credit score has gone up almost 50 points, so I'm super happy and excited that I've been able to pay everything down, at a discount, and got better credit in the process.

Anita Skaff Toledo, OH

I am 7 months into the program and I am sufficiently happy with the progress Century Law Firm has done for me. So far they have resolved 2 of 6 accounts for me at 40% of what I owe. When I needed to lower my monthly payments, they were happy to attend to my needs. Now my payments are manageable with enough monthly cash to pay my utilities. All is going well for me and my debt recovery program. The communication is good with both my contacting them and the company contacting me. I am very pleased at this point in the program.

ELOISE PORTERFIELD

Excellent Law Firm, as well as excellent staff. This firm has made me feel so at ease knowing they are handling my debt concerns. I could not have chosen a better Law Firm to handle my debts. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone having debt issues. They have the best customer service, and have addressed all issues, documents, questions that have arose during this process. Thank you all so much for caring.

Eric Davidson Las Vegas, NV

Century Law firm give you hope they are working on negotiating your debt and paying off your debt. After 3 years , we still have 75% of the debt not paid from Century. They state you can close at any time …guess what. I am ready to stop the program and now they are not returning my calls. Giving my wife the run around . Be careful people. They are shady and have power of attorney. Will continue to pursue them but VERY dissatisfied how they are treating us.

LOIS ELLIS Milpitas, CA

I am absolutely thankful that we made the right choice to use Century Law Firm. It was a big decision. They are professional and always helpful and reassuring.

Chris P Danville, IN

This company has taken a huge burden off of my shoulders. I was nervous at first but they have made tremendous results and kept me informed along the way. I highly recommend Century Law Firm.

Audrey Macfarlane Dallas, TX

I have a lot of credit card debt left over from my not-so-smart days, Century Law Firm not only helped me get out of my debt but gave me the financial knowledge to stay that way and finally be free. So much gratitude.