Century Law Firm

LAST UPDATED: September 16th, 2021

Century Law Firm, founded in 2008, aims to help clients understand their rights and escape financial hardships. The company represents clients in bankruptcy, personal injury, and debt defense. Century Law Firm can offer legal counsel and protect client's rights. However, its website reveals little information about its debt consolidation services.

Century Law Firm lacks accreditations and has limited state availability. Take a look at the top debt relief companies to find one that suits your financial situation at a fair price.

The Good

• No Upfront Fees
  • Legal Debt Defense
  • Free Consultation
  • Online Dashboard

No Upfront Fees

Century Law Firm does not charge any upfront fees. Furthermore, the law firm does not charge any cancellation fees. Many debt consolidation companies charge initial set-up fees.

Legal Debt Defense

As a law firm, Century is able to answer legal questions regarding debt. Century Law Firm's team can help clients understand their rights and make wise decisions when facing a legal issue. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) protects individual consumers during debt collection. Century Law Firm's website outlines illicit practices used by debt collection agencies. Clients looking for relief from creditors can discuss their circumstances and see if they qualify for FDCPA protection.

Free Consultation

Century Law Firm offers a free consultation, a common practice in the industry. Clients can use this to determine if the company's services are right for their situation.

Online Dashboard

The law practice offers an online dashboard for clients.

The Bad

• Limited State Availability
  • Lack of Accreditations
  • Limited Website Information
  • Undisclosed Monthly Fees

Limited State Availability

Century Law Firm is only available in 19 states. Clients outside its service area will need to seek other debt consolidation companies.

Lack of Accreditations

The legal service is not accredited by organizations that regulate the debt industry. Many debt consolidation companies are certified by the ISO, FCAA, or NFCC. However, Century is a member of the Florida and Georgia Bar Associations.

Limited Website Information

Century Law's website provides little information about its debt relief services. The site says the company offers restructuring and credit counseling programs but gives little information about either. It is unclear how its debt consolidation program works. There is also no information about typical time frames, results, or qualification factors.

Undisclosed Monthly Fees

Century Law Firm does not disclose any information about monthly fees. Many debt consolidation companies offer a typical range of fees, which usually vary by state. Clients must use the free consultation to learn more.

The Bottom Line

Century Law Firm offers a free consultation to help clients determine if its services are right for them. It can provide legal advice and defense concerning debt, and provide clients protection from FDCPA violations. Though the company charges no upfront or cancellation fees, it is unclear what it typically charges for services. Its website provides little information about its debt consolidation process. Century might be a good fit for clients looking for legal counsel and representation. However, we recommend consumers looking for basic debt consolidation services look at other top-rated companies.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

4.8

David Torres Boydton, VA

I have been working with Century Law Firm for 14 months now. When I came to them, I had a significant outstanding debt balance over 10 of my active credit card accounts. During the 1st year of my relationship with Century they reached a settlement agreement with 6 of those 10 accounts with an average reduction of 51% of the original balance owed. I remember reading on the internet how Century Law Firm has a reputation and a credibility with many creditors and banks which helps them successfully provide better settlements for their clients. What Century has accomplished in the 1st year of my relationship with them proves to me they are the Real Deal! And, I want to make Special Mention of Sabrina B, a Customer Support Specialist with Century who has contacted me about the settlements they have gotten for me. She is extremely pleasant, very personable and took the time to explain these settlements in detail, including answering all my questions and concerns. Taking everything into consideration, I am extremely happy with the choice I made to enter this program. And I would very much recommend this program to anyone who is struggling with debt and doesn’t know where to turn or how they are going to get out from under.

Cleve Salt Lake City, UT

Today I received a call from Devon at Century Law Firm informing me that my debt had been negotiated to half of its original amount! Deciding to go though this process was a difficult decision, but everyone with whom I've communicated has been courteous and professional and so helpful and encouraging. My relief is enormous as is my profound gratitude.

Lynn Pugliano Santa Barbara, CA

I cannot state enough how professional the Support Team is. If there is a question they immediately call and are very informative and kind. I did not expect it to go the smoothly and it has been a relief. Century Law Firm is incredible. I especially want to thank Sabrina B.. she is so kind.

HERMAN TECHAIRA ULLOA Loma Linda, CA

My experience with Century Law Firm has been nothing less than superior. I have been treated with courtesy and respect. I have been keep updated with all settlements and have found them very favorable. They are honest and very professional. My contact with Sabrina Borden has been nothing less than a great experience!

KathyT San Diego, CA

Sabrina, did a great job of keeping me informed and the whole process has been smooth.

Heather Commerce, GA

It’s a debt relief program. Ultimately they will save you money. I had questions about my account and someone promptly called me. I was given lots of options to help personalize my situation.

Michael Hart Fort Lauderdale, FL

They are quiet "Professionals"; They deliver on there commitments; I will recommend this company to my friends or strangers who are working to relishes their debt. Century!, can provide you with Peace of Mind.

gloria baggio San Antonio, TX

This company although I had concerns about their legality has proven to me that they are a high standard company. Their responds are fast and I feel confident that I chose the right agency for my needs. I am grateful for their outstanding work in helping me become debt free in 3 years.

tim mason Denton, TX

You are in great hands with this company! They do what they say they will do and they have world class customer service.

Lorenzo Amaya Banning, CA

Century Law Firm needs to provide ongoing status and feedback on a regular basis. I received no communication after 11 months until I finally contacted them. I actually received a couple of letters from one of the creditors first offering settlements before Century Law Firm had even began to work with them. As a result, I sent them the offers and within a few days, Century Law Firm and the creditor agreed on a settlement. I should not have to bother Century Law Firm to get moving on our case since we have been current on our regular monthly payments since we first began working with them almost a year ago. Century Law Firm needs to do better.

Reply from Century Law Firm

Hi Lorenzo, We appreciate your feedback. We are always here for you whenever you want to speak with us or if you have any questions. Our company policy is to have frequent strategic updates with our client's however anytime a client feels it's necessary to hear from us they are welcome to reach out. Per our file there were frequent updates provided and our strategies and hard work resulted in great savings on several enrolled accounts already. We have noted your file that you'd like to hear from us more often and we are happy to accommodate. Thank you for being a valued client and we will try even harder to exceed your expectations.

May. 10th, 2021

Satisfied customer Lafayette, IN

Our debt situation had gotten out of control. Bankruptcy was not a good option. Century Law Firm worked out a loan restructuring plan where we paid a certain amount each month for 48 months, and this payment was much less than our total credit card monthly payment. They negotiate with each of the creditors for a reduced payoff amount, and at the end of the term, all the cards are marked as paid. My credit score took a steep dive a couple months after starting, which was expected and is one price of doing a debt restructuring. But, after this is over, I should have a strong credit score. I would recommend retaining at least one credit card for emergencies or travel during the restructuring.

Chris Hegenderfer Orlando, FL

Century Law firm has saved me from when I fell behind on a sizable credit card debt, multiple notices from collection agencies, and other law firms attempting to take me to court regarding behind payments. They have dropped my total debt from over $30,000 to just below $10,000 in under four years. With Century Law Firm helping me put things back together I've seen my destroyed credit from a lot of youthful mistakes take positive jumps over the years. With their assistance I've avoided bankruptcy and have been able to rebuild my life financially. Their entire staff is quick to reply through all types of communication and are willing to work with me on whatever comes up regarding changes to my plan and even modifying payments if needed. I always receive immediate updates when something changes within my account and I'm always aware with what's happening with my account from their end. Coming to Century Law Firm for help was the best decision I've ever made.

connie hutchison La Marque, TX

Super great communication and customer service. I give Century Law Firm and their employees a 5 star rating on settlement, quality of service, and company trustworthiness. They saved my financial situation. Thank you Century Law Firm.

Carlos Andrade West Jordan, UT

Century Law Firm is the best when it comes to resolving debt. There customer service comes second to none, and the way they have helped with my debt is just magical. I have several credit cards and they have managed to cut down what I owed to some of these by 50%!! The highest has been 65% and this is just amazing. Century Law Firm has definitely removed a ton weight of my shoulders and have saved me thousands of dollars! Any time I have questions they always respond quickly, and my most favorite part is that they keep me updated through out the process. I give them a 10 star rating and always recommend them to people who need help with their debt. Thank you Century Law Firm!

Corby Romig Colorado Springs, CO

Superb experience and I highly recommend then for anyone looking to get out from under their high interest debt. While I know that doing settlement required me to hit the reset button on my credit, I didn't have a choice since I had maxxed out my borrowing ability and int he process destroyed my credit. So starting over again without filing bankruptcy has been a really good decision for me. Since enrolling, my credit score has actually improved about 60 points, I've decreased my debt by over 40%, and I'm making monthly payments I can afford. Century is managing this all for me 100%, all I have to do is ensure that my monthly payment is in my account, which they debit by ACH. They then make the payments to my creditors they've negotiated with. I was somewhat nervous about this at first, but after weighing all my options (bankruptcy or settlement) I'm happy that I was able to get decent settlement arrangements in with my creditors who were also happy (for the most part lol) to get some of the money back instead of nothing at all (which bankruptcy would have done) and some have even allowed me to keep my credit cards (at a reduced credit limit). If you find yourself at the end of your credit line (literally) then I can recommend speaking with Century about your options. They can help you with a loan (if you qualify), bankruptcy (which I'd avoid) or settlement (which I recommend). They'll give you unbiased advice you can rely on at a price you can afford.

Glenn Clifford Beverly Hills, CA

I chose to work with Century after a 'big name' settlement company essentially did nothing but take payment from me. Having had that bad experience I was a bit skeptical (and somewhat rude) at first but after a few calls and looking around online at other feedback decided to give them a try. I'm really happy that I did. The staff at Century has been polite, responsive and professional. It's been a huge relief being able to refer creditors to them, to have them deal with collections, and negotiate my debt. They've been fantastic. I really recommend anyone that's at the end of their credit rope to talk to the team at Century even if you've spoke with other big name companies or had another offer come to you in the mail, you'll be glad you did. Thanks a lot Century!

Linda Phillips Macon, GA

I was hesitant and apprehensive about making the decision to use any company to help me with my debt. I met with the representative for Century and after careful consideration of the information I was given, decided to move forward with Century. I have been very pleased and know now it was the best decision I could have made. Century is professional but yet personal in that I felt the sincerity and their willingness to work with me. I am so glad I am with Century. A wonderful experience and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you Century for living up to your promises. I would advise anyone to contact you.

Susan Evansville, IN

I have found the Century Law team to be highly responsive to my calls and needs. They have very clearly explained the process and kept me apprised of the progress along the way. More importantly, they are effectively managing my creditors and strongly representing my interests. The process is working much better than I anticipated!

Brian Dedick Dallas, TX

Century Law Firm has been very attentive and transparent to answering all my questions and really putting me at ease when it came to debt settlement. They have been a fantastic partner in terms of communication and followup, and have made the process more stress-free then I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend!

Denii Rodriguez Union City, CA

I've been trying to pay my credit cards for years without getting to no were, getting one card to move my balance from an other card, paying high interest, just being able to give the minimum... But now I finally see the light, I'm in a 3 years program with Century Law Firm and after only 6 months they've help me to save over $10,000

Emee Dacanay Irvine, CA

I'm very pleased with their responsiveness. I always get someone live on the phone whenever I called or they return my call within 24 hours turaround. Agents are friendly, respectful and professional. They are thoughtful in responding to questions and requests for information.

R.K.G. Omaha, NE

I hated to find myself in a financial struggle, but a year into getting help from Century Law Firm, I feel lucky to have found them. I appreciate the professional and friendly updates I receive from them on a regular basis about settling my different accounts. Mr. Kyro A has been especially helpful in answering questions, and putting me at ease that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I don't write many reviews, but Century Law Firm deserves to be recognized as a trusted place to turn for help.

Kristina Pensacola, FL

I am overall happy with my experience at Century Law Firm! I settled 6 accounts in 24 months and my credit score has gone up really quickly since being done with the program! So much stress was lifted off my shoulders not having to take harassing phone calls from creditors & having the professionals handle EVERYTHING for me! Overall there was great communication via email and telephone calls and if I ever had a question and reached out if I didn’t get someone immediately they called me back the same day (unless it was after hours).

Reggie W. Auburn, WA

Great experience. Helped me resolve about $50,000 in debt on time and as promised over the course of the past few years. My advice to anyone doing debt settlement - Be sure to keep an eye on your credit report. Some lender's were slow to update my credit showing my paid off accounts. It tool a few weeks to get my reports all updated but now that I've got my accounts paid my credit score has gone up almost 50 points, so I'm super happy and excited that I've been able to pay everything down, at a discount, and got better credit in the process.

Anita Skaff Toledo, OH

I am 7 months into the program and I am sufficiently happy with the progress Century Law Firm has done for me. So far they have resolved 2 of 6 accounts for me at 40% of what I owe. When I needed to lower my monthly payments, they were happy to attend to my needs. Now my payments are manageable with enough monthly cash to pay my utilities. All is going well for me and my debt recovery program. The communication is good with both my contacting them and the company contacting me. I am very pleased at this point in the program.

ELOISE PORTERFIELD

Excellent Law Firm, as well as excellent staff. This firm has made me feel so at ease knowing they are handling my debt concerns. I could not have chosen a better Law Firm to handle my debts. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone having debt issues. They have the best customer service, and have addressed all issues, documents, questions that have arose during this process. Thank you all so much for caring.

Sarah Mensing St Louis, MO

Century Law firm has been very great to work with and made the whole process amazing. I was very worried about my debt and they have taken the weight off of my shoulders especially more comforting since COVID 19 pandemic.

Robert P Warren, OH

Sabrina B. has been our contact with Century and has kept us informed about our account . Sabrina and Century have been a god send. The accounts are being taken cared for and i would highly recommend Century Law Firm to help you as they have helped us. Robert and Helen P

JUNE RENEY-CORREA Clarksville, TN

I can say, that without a doubt, that going to Century was one of the best decisions I have ever made. They treat me with great respect, understand my reasons for needing them, have resolved my issues quickly and efficiantly and communicate with me often about my case.

Maria T Bloomingdale, GA

I am nearing the end of my program. I have been very pleased throughout the process. They have been readily available to answer any questions and have excellent communication skills. It was well worth it in my opinion. Would definitely recommend to anyone trying to get out of credit card debt.

Autumn B Butte, MT

Century Law Firm has really great customer service and they go above and beyond for you at first I was skeptical with my debt but they're really great they work well with you very understanding and considerate I would recommend this company to anyone and they're always keep me up to date on what's going on

df redden Chattanooga, TN

CLF personnel have been very available and friendly-- always respond to my emails/telephone calls, keep me updated on progress in debt resolution; I was able to skip a monthly payment when illness decreased my monthly income; I am very satisfied with the company;

Phillip Pedraza Santa Ana, CA

Century Law Firm is by far the best company I have found to assist me with my debt relief issues. I would recommend Century Law Firm to anyone looking to get assistance with their credit card debt as they have over performed and done everything they said they would do in a timely manner.

Natalia Trubnikov American Fork, UT

We are so happy with all the help they provided us! They took all our stress and worry away from us! We really appreciated how efficient and responsive they have been!

Dave Williamsburg, VA

They have delivered far more than I ever expected. Their staff are all professional and very good at their mission. I highly recommend them to anyone needing help with debt.

Georgia Golfer Canton, GA

I’ve been a customer since March and received my first settlement letter today for a 55% reduction in the balance on my largest creditor! I’m very satisfied with their customer service representatives!

Sharon Cleveland, OH

So far I have had no issues with Century Law Firm. They readily addressed any concerns that I had and were very reassuring. Two of my accounts have been paid off and they are in the process of settling other accounts.

Lynn Sassano Trenton, TN

They are still in the process of negotiating with our creditors, but they keep us informed of all progress made. We have never had any problems with communications, some one is always there to answer any questions.

Sol Wellington, FL

Always helpful, professional. I do appreciate that every time I have had a question my representative always gets back to me. Thank you very much!!!

Darren Payne Nederland, TX

Been on this program and I see where it is going to save me money. They are very professional and actually care about helping resolve you debt problems...

Rob mad Irvine, CA

By far the top company I havee talked to that can help me in my debt relief situation. If you need help with your,credit card debt feel comfortable with century law firm

Georgia Customer Ball Ground, GA

I am now nine months into the program. the last I heard from Century staff was four months ago and was told that my first settlement was lined up at the six month mark. I have not heard a peep from them since although the money keeps being debited as agreed. Collections calls are nil however silence on their part with so much money going to a settlement pool of money with status unknown is very unsettling. No website to track your progress (although very much in doubt if there is any).

Reply from Century Law Firm

Hi Georgia Customer we'd happy to provide you with an update anytime. Feel free to reach out to our toll free support line at 800-381-1806. You can also text that number with any questions and a good time to call you back. If you prefer email we can be reached at . It's very likely we have an update for you and we'd also like to make sure you have your online login to check your account status and track the use of your funds. If any of this information was misplaced we'd be happy to send you another welcome packet that has all the information regarding the negotiations process and our contact information. Hope this helps! We appreciate your business and hope to improve your experience going forward.

Aug. 20th, 2019

J San Antonio, TX

I feel like I’m just giving them my money. I’ve been in the program for 6 months, creditors are calling me nonstop and I never hear from Century Law Firm. The only time I hear from them is if I contact them myself, and the responses seem like their feeding me a bunch of BS to keep me happy. I just noticed all the upfront fees I’m being charged as well. I’m very unsatisfied at the moment.

Alma Schofield Mulberry, FL

So far so good. They have been easy to contact and seem very interested in helping . A long way to go, but we'll get there.

monday uy Mesquite, TX

Always courteous and informative. They have helped tremendously through this process.

mjcatx Austin, TX

Great experience with Century Law. They have really been a huge help getting my finances in order.

Vasil Todoroff Atlanta, GA

Great professionals. Very knowledgeable and customer service oriented. I would recommend the company 100%.

John Glenn Ramon Pearland, TX

Great communications and customer service!

OP Brownsville, TX

Very helpful and keep constant communication on current status.

Danny Zuger Princess Anne, MD

Communication is swift and the people are patient and concise.