Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Juanita

January 22nd, 2014 Jersey City, NJ

Been with LL since November 2013 so far so good have 51 negative items and LL remove 13. I'll upset in a month

Christina

January 20th, 2014 Palm Bay, FL

I have been with Lexington since 2010. Never had not one issue with them. There were a couple times that I was going to cancel because of some $$ issues and boy did they find a way to work with me, in order to keep me! I started off with the highest one where they work on all three reports, but have taken the cheaper one for the past year or so. Yes I agree that it is a slow process, but 30 days IS 30 days. Can't rush days. Every time I have called or online chat, everyone has been professional and have answered all my questions. Awesome job! Now if we can get them stubborn people that respond even though the bill is paid....

TC

January 15th, 2014 Fresno, TX

I was using Lexington Law for 5 months and I originally was impressed for the first 2 months. But then I realized and was confirmed by another credit repair company that this company only sends out 5 to 6 letters a month. So someone like me we 36 issues needing to be addressed would be financially bankrupt if I continued to use them. PLUS, my score never even changed. So, they got my $500 and I got screwed, big time!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THEM...... Trust me.

TY

January 14th, 2014 Medford, OR

Outstanding! I started with Lexington Law less than a year ago. My scores were 528,625,548,... There now 668,699,735. and Im closing on my house in 12 days Thank you so much this would have been hard to do on my own. I look foward to dealing with you on the rest of the collections I have paid off after the close so there are none left on the report

Michele B

January 12th, 2014 Shallotte, NC

These people are the real deal. I got ripped off prior to using Lexington Law by anther credit repair company. This is why I was very leery about signing any long term contract. Lexington Law didn't ask me to. When I first tried them I was very skeptical but need help. I didn't see results immediately so take heart. This is a process. But give them the amount of time the ask you to and you WILL see results. My credit was BAD a Nightmare. Lexington Law had me up in the high 700's after 6 months! I am not paid by them and I am not a stock holder or anything else. I am just a normal person who had fallen on bad times more then usual. They are so good I am going back again after a bad divorce. I would tell you to try these people first if you have credit issues and you will be happy that you did. May God Bless you and America !

sadie

January 9th, 2014 Quincy, IL

I have been with llc for4mo and yes they are verrrrrrry slow but they are working,i don't know how long I can hold out, I will see in month or too, cause I do have a lot to do,i thought that they would send them letters all out once, but I guess not..

Nick lewis

January 9th, 2014 GA

They only removed the items that you can remove yourself. The hardest items to remove is repossession, it takes forever and your score doesn't go up until the serious items is removed. #Thanks for not helping my score.!!!

D.Crump

January 9th, 2014 Greensboro, NC

I have been with lexington since 9/13 and so far I have had 20 items removed total from all reports. I believe my scores were in the low to mid 500's to start and I have no idea what they are currently cause I have not checked (might not hurt to check). I reduced my plan today from $99 to $59 today because I didn't need the creditor letters sent out or the inquiry assist. I have 9 items left on equifax and experian, and 10 left on transunion. I was told that transunion is a bit more stubborn than the other agencies's but so far so good. Overall, I'm happy with the results and I'm itching to see these last few items removed and see how my credit score has increased. As long as the items are removed,I'm not too concerned what the score is, tis the reason I have not checked it. I'll post an update when the results are in.

Cynshine

December 30th, 2013 Merced, CA

I started using Lexington Law less than a month ago, 12/5/13 so far, they have removed 12 items off of my horrible credit...including an illegal repossession. They have been easy to work with and always responsive to my phone calls and requests. I cant wait to get this mess cleaned up and start over with a clean slate.

DeAndre

December 27th, 2013 Homestead, FL

I previously post posted Nov 26, I was excited to start with LL. Right now, I am okay with them. I have had 2 items removed but these were not the 1st things on my list to start working on. Additionally, It seem to me that they do more work on the transunion credit. Im in the south so we use equifax the most; therefore, i need them to start working on equifax as hard as they work on transunion. Lastly, you have to order new report monthly to see if the removal has really took place and the affect on your score. I still happy and will update you'll again.

Christopher

December 24th, 2013 Graham, WA

I rate Lexington Law a FAIR 6. The reason I rate them a 6 is because of the help of the website they provide. I have been with Lexington for 6 months now and I am just starting to realize they only challenge a few marks a month. I take it that is how they keep you lured in. Their website is very informative and tells you everything you need to know. They do what they told you just to a slow extent. If I had to make a recommendation it would be to sign up for their service for two months...Let them send our the first set of letters and read up on their information and learn. What I did was print out the letters they provide for you to send in to the companies and bureau's and cancel them and send them in yourself. All my hits are off and they did all the letter generation. That is why I feel a 6 is more than FAIR

everardo

December 23rd, 2013 Houston, TX

I've just hired Lexington law like three weeks ago....I had my credit score was 497 when I started and noe is at 510... they do are working pretty quick.......to be honest I don't know how many neg items they had removed so far....but whatever they are doing it's working....my score went up in matter of weeks...... thanks Lexington law......will post at next update.....

Aubrey

December 19th, 2013 Baton Rouge, LA

Lexington has made me a believer from the first month. I have had 11 neg. items removed from my credit report. That's in four months. I have challenge letters that have been sent out right now, and I am expecting results this month as well. I have things on my report that are over 7 yrs. old, and they will get those off I'm sure. I guess I could do this myself, I just do not have time. These guys are great, and they do their job very well. I give them a big thumbs up, and A+ for a job well done. I will post again when they update me. Here's to Lexington Law!!!

Anna h

December 12th, 2013 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been with them less than one month and they have removed 6 negative items off my credit score. They are the best and the $100 I pay every month is very much worth it. Thank you Lexington Law.

jAxTecH

December 11th, 2013 Jacksonville, FL

I ordered the $12.99 credit report and told them (Call was recorded) DO NOT charge my credit card for any additional service other then the cost of the Credit reports $12.99. I told them I want to talk to a professional AFTER they have seen my credit report and tell me EXACTLY what can be challenged and what the success chances are. Either way Nobody contacted me and 5 days later they charged my Credit card for $99.95. I called them they played back the call said I was right the employee gave me a promise they would NOT use my credit card for ANYTHING other then the Credit Report and he would be terminated. I was told the charge would be cancelled and refunded. I checked my account today and the charge was NOT cancelled and cleared my credit card and there is no pending Refund. Now I had to file a fraud charge with Visa for the unauthorized charge and have my credit card cancelled. For all the Hype I have read on this company I expected better. Even if nobody was interested in helping me fix the errors on my credit report I did not expect them to boldly charge my card when I made it clear that IF and only IF I felt they could improve my credit report then I would offer an alternative form of payment. Having been through their "Refund" department I would NOT do business with them because 3 times I told them I did not commit to any service other then ordering my credit report and 3 times the "supervisor" said she was cancelling my order. Just the arrogance pisses me off because I did not commit to any monthly reoccurring charge whenever they feel like getting to it. Anyway This is an HONEST review.. They told me the charge would be cancelled and they processed it anyway...called my bank and no refund pending. People should remember (including me) be careful who your dealing with over the internet and if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

Terrell Wroten

December 8th, 2013

They really do get it done.

Phyllis

December 5th, 2013 Baton Rouge, LA

It's been three months, and I have had 15 negative items removed! My fiancé has had 11 removed! We are planning to build a house soon, so this is ideal for us. Sure, it will take time!! They do their work though, and it is the not really them that makes it slow...it is the credit bureaus. They have an appointed time to respond, and that is what takes time. I give them 10 points all the way! My Transunion score is now 655, and the other two are increasing also. They are very nice with emails, and chat. They are doing what I paid them to do. Plain and simple!! Give them a try, and I promise you won't be disappointed. Just remember, it takes time to see results. It does not happen over night folks! We messed our credit up, and they help us fix it! They are awesome. **** :)

Tatiana

December 4th, 2013 Jonesboro, GA

Tried the company a year ago for about a year. Only saw a few deletions. Went back to them and saw no deletions. They worked great in the beginning but I feel that they work great in the beginning to gain your confidence and money, then after you are comfortable and think they are working for you it slows down and get little to no results. I feel they do this to keep your money coming every month. Some people have great success stories but it didn't work for me or a few other soldiers that were also using them.

Alvin P. Adams

December 4th, 2013 Kent, WA

I have been a member of this service for 6 months, there is lots of sales hype initially to buy service and there was good results during the 1st month. During the next 5 months the service went lame and it seems there are lots of smoke and mirrors for the purpose to extend the service and continued billing. My billing cycle began on the 15th of each month and ended on the 14th of the following month. Therefore one would believe they were entitled to any services between those dates. I notified Lexington Law I would be cancelling the service on Dec 4th, after giving notice the representative informed me I would be required to pay an additional month because they have already begun working on my account in December??? Please explain to me how that works. The billing cycle is between the 15th and 14th of the following month, and although you notify Lexington Law you are cancelling on the 4th of the month, they bill you for another month because they have already started work during a time you have already paid for? I informed the customer service representative ( paralegal ) I would decline any additional charges with American Express and Lexington Law would be dealing with American Express concerning my dispute. Not what I would expect from a company

Matt

December 2nd, 2013

Lexington law they will scam you out of money then when things come back on your credit report and start all over you will try to stop your account and they will continue to take payments then you will have to put a hold on your account and dispute it witch I am doing now please do not fall for these people you will wish you dident you are better off disputing things your self as I found out a three year old could do what theses people do

Daniel Mejias

November 26th, 2013 Newburgh, NY

I've been with Lexington law since may of 2013. I had a total of 16 items on all three credit bureaus combined. I now only have 2 on experian, 2 on transunion, and all items removed from my equifax. I pay Lexington law $100. A month. So far I've paid them $700. Total since I've been a client of theirs. To me it's worth the amount I've paid them because just one of the 16 outstanding debts that I had was well ove $1,000. And Lexington law had it removed. Because of the choice that I made choosing Lexington law I will be able to apply for a home loan in the very near future. Lexington law is giving me a second chance a great credit :-) I would definitely recommend Lexington law to any and everyone who is seeking to improve their credit.

DeAndre

November 26th, 2013 Homestead, FL

I just started with LL the beginning on Nov 2103. I'm not sure yet but have heard nothing but good things about LL. They say they average about 11 removal every 3 months... I only have 8 negatives but really only 2 that I definitely want removed. I am giving them the 3months that they say it normally takes them. Iwill be back with an updated. So far, in only one week they have sent out letters to about 6 of those 8. WAITING on results

Teresa

November 23rd, 2013 Benton Harbor, MI

I just recently signed up with LLF, and I am excited about what they can do for me. I want to purchase my own home and pay my own mortgage. I have faith in them and I am going to be patient.

Cassandra R

November 15th, 2013 Tuscaloosa, AL

I've been with Lexington since July of this year and have had 22 negatives removed from across the board of all three credit reporting agencies. My score went up 17 points and I am very happy with their results. I had a total of 51 negatives to start and I understand that there will be some difficulty and it may take some time with some of the removal, but their accomplishing something that I would've had no knowledge of how to achieve. My credit has been not good for so long and gone this long with my credit not being so good and I am willing to wait because just think of how much I owe these people in comparison to what I'm paying Lexington to assist with this process. If it gets too expensive you can downgrade to a lower pkg. You have to have patience and after having not so good credit for so long, I can wait a while longer. Thank You Lexington!!!

Chrystal

November 15th, 2013 Lake Jackson, TX

I started with Lexington around Oct. 22nd or so and as of Nov. 15th they have already removed 3 items from my report which isnt a whole lot, but it hasnt even been the 30 days that the creditors have to respond. I am seeing results and cannot wait to see what happens after the 30 days has passed. My Equifax score has already climbed 14 oints which isnt very high but it has only been 3 weeks. I am overall satisfied with the results so far and plan on sticking with them for the long haul to see what happens.

Mike Jordan

November 14th, 2013 Miami, FL

Started out pretty quick but after a few months they slowed down drastically. Last month no disputes were sent out. They aren't sending out that many disputes in the first place. Seems like a very lengthy process and the $100 a month isn't making it any better. Hopefully they pick up soon or I will be changing to a different Credit repair service.

Pedro

November 12th, 2013

Just started Nov 10th, I give them a 10 for their proffetionalism. Were very attentive, answer every question I had, didn't lie to me promising anything but effort to deal with my screw up! Hoping for the best, will give them time to work with my case.

john

November 12th, 2013 Beverly Hills, FL

did not say the truth about fees ,too many paralegals calling you and getting everything confused ,did not continue with them and now they are calling to the point of arrassing us ,they charged some upfront fees that at first they said they would compensate and now because of my cancellation they are refusing to fund me back ,five different paralegals trying to help me at the same time and getting themselves confused wow what a bad deal.

Pidak K

November 10th, 2013 Rice Lake, WI

Lexington Law...where no matter how many times you try to cancel, they keep charging you. I have to change my back account number because I have been calling every month for the past three months to cancel and they still charge me every month

Darlene

October 31st, 2013 Suncook, NH

BE REALLY CAREFUL about this LEXINGTON LAW. They FALSELY told me I would be fine canceling before the due date of November 4th and now are telling me they have to charge me for the month of November even though they have done NOTHING in November. I canceled 2 days ago. They are weasels and are a discredit only adding to the CREDIT problems .............

Bridget

October 28th, 2013 Baltimore, MD

I have been with LL since August 2013 and they have removed 14 items out of a total of 87.

Andrea D****

October 26th, 2013 Orlando, FL

13 years in USA. Never understood the credit at the begin and here i was .Always made a lot of money but i was never approved for anything unless had a huge down payment and the interests were sky high. 525 was my score one year ago. 714 is what i have today. 32 negative items removed 7 to go. Change my life for me and my family. 2 brand new cars ( 70 k total) , a $2000 line of credit on my first credit card and approved for a loan to buy an house. It's an awesome feeling!!! Can't thank you enough!!

Tracie

October 26th, 2013 Villa Rica, GA

I was with Lexington Law for 4-5 months and they were able to remove alot of items from my report. I was always able to reach them and I got alot of results, however I had to leave them before the completion of everything on my credit because of the $99.00 a month fee was a little more then I could pay. I know they have less priced packages but those were a little higher then I was able to pay at that time.

Jmoe

October 25th, 2013 Troy, MI

Good so far. Will keep u updated

Rusty

October 21st, 2013 Marion, OH

I been with Lexington Law for about a month now.. I have seen unbelievable results so far. I have had 5 items removed and on average my scores went up 30 points.. close to getting my home loan now..

Octavia

October 10th, 2013 Columbia, SC

My husband and I have been with Lexington Law since late September 2013, and we have already seen results to our credit scores and negative items being removed. We are looking to buy a home next year and we believe that with LL helping us we will have our dream come true.

Scoobyfan1975

October 4th, 2013

I've been researching ways to repair my credit and am going about the process to responsibly and legitimately repair it. I've been added as an authorized user on a family members accounts with a minimum of 6 years of positive credit history ( 13 to 15 yrs. for others), have applied and been recently approved for a secured credit card... improving my overall credit utilization to 4-5%, and the last step was looking for a reputable credit repair company. No smoke and mirrors here folks. What you see is whatyou get. I called on September 20, 2013and spoke with Lisa ( a paralegal) she was very ppolite and in conducting her interview process to see where she could help in this journey, and to see if I'd be a good fit with Lexington, and was very surprised at my responses and that I had done my homework (making her job a little easier) as she explained the process, I decided to sign up. I'm currently enrolled in the premier package ($99.95/mo.) and am looking forward to see what they can do for me. I'm a little nervous. As of 09/20/2013, 43 negative items between the 3 bureaus... TU: 12, EQ: 14, EX: 17, average score 551. My expectations are high but reasonable. After all, I created this mess, i'm just paying someone to clean it up for me. I will have patience though. Could I do this myself, yes, but at how much time spent, and how much aggrivation and headaches? So for my sanity and piece of mind, I don't mind paying the $$$. You would be paying close to the same each month either way you dispute these items. Certified mail can get pretty expensive x's the # of disputes adds up real quick, not including the $$$ spent in man hours researching and disputing each item. So, it makes sense to contract a third party to handle my claims, especially one that has such a great reputation. Thank you Lexington Law, Thank You Lisa. Looking forward to positive responses in the future.

sandeep

October 2nd, 2013 Mobile, AL

Its a complete ripoff.The want to charge you even after you cancel their services.If you owe money on your credit cards,they cannot do anything about it.It will only help if you paid off your collections and want to get them out of your report.

Harold

October 1st, 2013 Miami, FL

I signed up with LL 5 months ago, 2 months into the process my credit score went from 530 to 600 where it stayed for three months and then started slipping. 3months into it I was hit with 2 payments (99 ea) in the same month and for three months it was a merry go round with billing, then last month they said it would slide, in the last month, I stopped getting reports, AND service. I called to cancel, they said I still owed them $99 and it was for a retainer(1st mo service). LL is like your worst nightmare! Good riddance!

Erica

September 29th, 2013 Birmingham, AL

Too slow and not worth the money. Save yourself some money and chose a company that's quicker and less expensive or just forward the letters yourself.

Jesse Spencer

September 24th, 2013 Chicago Heights, IL

Have been with LL since mid April. With the 3 credit bureaus combined,there were 22 negative marks and a sore of 550. Only 6 items remain with a new score of just under 700, 692 to be exact. Sometimes it's a slow process, but it's worth the wait!

Rob

September 23rd, 2013 Vacaville, CA

Not impressed so far. Started in July 2013 now it's mid September have 11 items none removed one is over 10 years old and they still haven't had removed. I know there slow but show me something. I'll stick with them for a couple more months if I don't see any improvements I'm dropping them

Kent C

September 16th, 2013 CO

LL has changed my way of living. I went from the mid 400s to a 715 in ten months. For those that are impatient I ask you to give it some time. I now have an awesome car at a rate of 4.49 thanks mostly to the work of LL.

Griselle

September 14th, 2013 Orlando, FL

I signup with LL on August 3, 2013. Starting with 55 negative items on my 2 weeks being w/ them 2 items removed from Equifax on sep 10, 2013 8 items removed from Experian and yesterday received a text and email about 3 items removed from TU thats a total of 13 items removed in a month and a week. I made the right choice hiring LL. I am making a good investment: ) I'll give them a 10 when ill my neg will be removed. Ill update when i get more positive news. And yes i will recommend it to people that What their credit fixed: )

David Massey

September 6th, 2013 Grandville, MI

Lexington Law has been an awesome since I found them until today. I had a representative respond to an email that I took as a personal attack. I have been with them for 7 months and will be looking for another company to handle my issues.

jin

September 5th, 2013 Santa Ana, CA

poor results! just friendly people~ 1 removed in 6 months

heatherT

August 29th, 2013 Austin, TX

I tried Lexington Law over a year ago due to misreported information (reported foreclosures that were short sales and other similar). After 4 months, NOTHING... I canceled and then contacted the creditors myself and got it fixed in a month. I hired them because of the time I didn't have to spend. You would think that a credit PROFESSIONAL could have resolved something I was able to resolve with a few follow up phone calls. Then, I just recently saw a lien pop up. The county can't tell me what it's for, so I was hoping that LL would be able to handle that one. I got the runaround in just trying to explain the situation to see if they could do something. A simple letter to the credit company isn't going to do it because there is more digging to be done since it's a county we're dealing with and a public record issue. They sold me that they should be able to fix it. However, they were not even able to get all of my credit reports. They told me I had to call Experian and get it myself and upload it, likely to milk a month or two money out of me before even having to send a letter. The other thing that was bad is that they signed me up for the highest plan and didn't even let me know there were other options or what they were. The sales guy just charged me $99 instead of offering $49 or $79. The paralegals that were supposed to call to go over the situation never did. I assume it would have been another 4 months wasted and that I'd have to take matters into my own hands anyways. Also... for those of you that have been there for months/years... Credit scores increase naturally over time when adverse behavior ceases. This is not Lexington Law necessarily fixing it... If they're not removing items from your report, they're doing nothing for you. And items that are years and years old are often fixable with a simple letter that you could do yourself since they're almost near the drop off date anyways. I'd recommend trying out some of the other alternatives first. As the reviews say across the board, they are very slow and the results aren't very good..

lee

August 27th, 2013 San Diego, CA

The company only accepts automatic payments, and if you miss the draft date, then they charge you an extra $19.95 per month and begin the relentless multiple times per day harassment calls asking for money. I don't need to pay $120 per month to be harassed because I missed the autodraft date. Do your research, there are far better customer service driven companies out there, that actually care about you, and not just your monthly payment.

Nicole

August 21st, 2013 Big Bear Lake, CA

I have been using their services since April and have paid over $500 so far. i thought they were a great company, until items they hsd gotten removed started reappearing and my credit dropped back down to what it was prior to hiring them. When I complained, my account was cancelled and I was locked completely away from viewing my "Dashboard" or any of my records. On top of everyrhing, they stated that my final payment will be drafted on the scheduled monthly payment date (Sept 1st). They stated that the fee is for work which was done the previous month and not for work yet to be done. They stated, that they were "In compliance with the Credit Repair Organization Act [15 USC 1679b(b)]" because they perform a month's worth of service before charging their clients for that service. They denied me a refund and stated that even though many of the negative items they had gotten removed had reappeared, they were protected under the Credit Repair Organization Act [15 USC 1679b(b)]. They are not neld liable for t as king money for their services even if there is a reversal because they are able to get negative accounts removed. However, they may have gotten negative accounts removed, but they have now reappeared again and I am back to square one... I believe they use that excuse to string their customers slobg and milk them for more money. I am now in search of a company th hat charges a flat fee and offers a 100% money back guarantee.

Yvonne

August 21st, 2013 Lancaster, PA

I signed up with LL in March of this year and at first some things come off my credit report but things stop happening when I called one person me I needed to send A copy of my credit report ,I called and got some one else who told me the first round of letters were sent on my behave but now they were going to send more letters but from the law office .I asked why they waited so long.I am still waiting for answere. They 're Fired!!!!!