Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Jim M

August 2nd, 2013 Sacramento, CA

Hired them reading the reviews on this website 5 months ago, they removed one item in 5 months!!!!! They will bleed u dry @ $100 a month, once signed on u can never talk to anyone on the phone; goes into a hold; but if u want to sign up someone will pick up the phone immediately!!! One of the creditors who Lexington wrote sent me the letter they sent them, it was handwritten & they forged my name!!!!!! I have the copy for non-believers!!! I would think they would of used Letter Head with Lexington Law - boy, did I learn a lesson, a $400 lesson in CREDIT REPAIR SCAM!!!!!!!!

Jaime scharf

August 2nd, 2013

4 months and just 1 item removed, very slow. Unhappy, will cancel in 10 days if don't see progress. $99.00 a month for nothing.

Christina

August 2nd, 2013 Lancaster, PA

Lexington law are awesome. I've seen astonishing results and improvements on my credit report. I'm glad I've chosen them to fight for me. Some of these small companies prey on young college kids with no clue and set them up for a big financial fail. Luckily with businesses like this we can finally have a second chance at a debt free life.

Gregory Lott

July 31st, 2013 TX

I was very impressed with Lexington law firm. They deleted over 23 items off my report in 2 months. I recommended this company to anyone

kristi

July 29th, 2013

I started out w LL w 90 items in Feb & as of today I only have 33 items left! It was slow a couple of months ago but my experience w them has been a great one w great end results!

Frank Luna

July 28th, 2013

I just started over a month ago and already I am seeing results, I can only say time will tell how with this new credit report of me reflects my future Thank you Lexington.

joe

July 22nd, 2013 Bronx, NY

I tried Lexington law for about 3 months, and they charged me about $500 and only removed about 2 items, I was very disappointed, I see this company worked for others, but I just couldn't afford to keep paying anymore money, I felt robbed.

Cliff

July 18th, 2013 Bronxville, NY

They are very very good. They email you step by step dispute process thru email so you know exactly how long the dispute takes and the results. Already had items removed from my equifax and transunion reports. Experian is alil tougher, plus my experian and transunion scores jumped 128pts.

gary

July 17th, 2013 Du Bois, PA

ill tell anyone out there that lexintonlaw is very awesome. they have hd so many things removed from my report and my credit score is aboutwhere it should be so if you need help callthem and they arte so pleasant to work with and to u at llw thank u from the bottom of my heart. swinearlly gary smith

Heather R

July 16th, 2013 Asheville, NC

So far I have been with LL for a little over 2 weeks and I have had 4 items removed!, Excited but still waiting on them to remove the big items!!>. Wait and See!!

D.K. Samples

July 16th, 2013 Bradley, WV

Some of you ar unbelieveable. 30 days, 45 days,... no credit improvement. Give me a break. These are valid reports that they are trying to get negative items removed from. Credit reporting agencies will wait until the last possible minute to respond. Expanded request to the actual creditor take even longer. They send delay tactic letters so their legal department doesn't have to deal with the overwelming request they get. It took a long time for most of us to mess this up, it's gonna take a little time o fix it. I had a foreclosure due to a divorce, with a second mortage, and one credit card defaulted on during the same divorce. It's barely past the seven years (forclosures can remain for up to 10), I have been with LexLaw for approximately 7 months and all but one item has been removed from all three reporting agencies. These people may move a little slower, but their results are impressive. Next time you wanna bash them, remember...you screwed it up, they are trying to fix it.

Melissa

July 10th, 2013 Mount Pleasant, SC

Very disappointed in this company! It has been 5 months and they have YET to remove any item from my credit report. In addition, I have spent over $400 in paying them to do so. They provide you with poor customer service - speaking to a different representative every time you call. To me this was frustrating as I feel like the new representative had to update themselves on my case EVERY TIME! The final time I called, I spoke with what sounded like a young, arrogant, surfer. He continuously paused with uhhhhhh... and ahhhhh... sounding very confused as he read through my case. When I asked him WHAT I was being charged for in the 5 months I was a customer, he said, "well you had access to the website." I was like, "WHO CARES!!!" I wasn't paying for access to the website, I was paying Lexington Law to help me remove negative items from my credit report. One time I called to inquire about letters I had sent to them regarding creditors answering their initial letters. And the girl I spoke with said those letters hadn't even been connected to my account - what horrible organization. In the end, for 5 months, I paid $400 to have Lexington Law send out 9 letters on my behalf and gained access to a website that reviews my credit reports. Bottom line, if you're looking to improve your credit, investigate and inquire yourself. I inquired more and gained more success in removing items from my credit report by myself than in the 5+ months I was with Lexington Law. However, if you want to overpay for access to their website, then I suggest you start splurging your money.

Lisa

July 10th, 2013 Spanaway, WA

Two weeks, one thing removed and my scores are increasing. Every question I ask is answered kindly and well. I'm going to hang in there and see.

Daniel Parramore

June 30th, 2013 TX

I've been with Lexington Law for about 3 months, I've had a total 6 negative items removed. Need 5 more to go. This really works. I recommend to everyone.

albert

June 28th, 2013 Barnesville, GA

only been with them a month now. my score was 558 now its 597... in 30 days !!! and im just getting started. these people are pros !!!

Brian D.

June 26th, 2013 Metairie, LA

All they do is try to remove items from your credit report, which may or may not happen. I spent over $500 with these guys to have three things removed. They do not help go over your credit and explain how to fix it. Again, they only try to remove things. I'm looking for a company that will analyze my credit and give me recommendations on what to do to fix it.

joseph marttine

June 26th, 2013 Cliffside Park, NJ

30 negative off my credit report 9 more to go and all 3 reports are perfect Lexington law works for me me

M McDaniel

June 25th, 2013 AZ

I have been with LL for a little over a month now. I started this process with a total of 23 negative items on my reports. In a moth they have removed 7 items. I am impressed!!! I will continue to spread the word. I am getting all of my friends that need help with their credit signed up.

Natalia

June 25th, 2013 Miami, FL

Very bad services. They pulled my reports but didn't save then we got dissconected and rep never called back. I tried to relive but new rep could not help since my report was not saved in my case file. They just wasted my $26, (12.99 for me and my husband) and did not do anything! Would never recommend!

Jeff

June 24th, 2013 Dallas, TX

Since last review, Lexington has removed three items from my reports. Skeptical, but they are doing what they said they would. Slow process. Gave them six months for improvent saw improvement in three. I'm sticking with them a few more months. Would recommend

Carmellina Jones

June 22nd, 2013 Olive Branch, MS

They took money from my account without notifying and then told me I had a balance. Their credit report company doubled charged me as well. Nothing was removed from my credit report and I wouldn't use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Marcie B.

June 20th, 2013 Dallas, TX

This company did not impress me, and they are paralegals? A hole in the wall credit repair company can get more accounts deleted than this company. I had only two accounts that I wanted deleted and after seven months and out of $1,000.00, the accounts are still on my credit report. Read all reviews, negative and good then you will see that the bad out weigh the good.

NJSammie

June 19th, 2013 Westbury, NY

Today makes a month with LL and so far 5 negatives removed 3 from Equifax and 2 from Transunion. When my 1st negative was removed from Equifax my score went up 30 points!! The 2 other removed from Equifax just happened today and I'm anxious how many points it will go up. Glad I signed up with them!!

Sara

June 18th, 2013 Newington, CT

I signed on with LL to increase my credit score. I was told by a "paralegal" they could help me. After 3 months my credit score went from 670 to 580. When I inquired about the decrease I was told that generally happens when they send out their challenges . ? I've paid $300.00 for my credit score to drop 90 pts. Beware of LL. They talk in circles....too many so called paralegals working on your case. Very dissatisfied. I should of sent these monies to my one and only credit card.

kmcvicker

June 17th, 2013 El Dorado Hills, CA

When my husband and I signed up they told us a combined rate as a married couple but instead they charged us $99.95 per person. We didn't even need that plan in the first place. When I discovered it three months later I called and told them what they had done they would not completely fix the charges. The woman I talked to even admitted we didn't need that plan. We are not happy with the results they are doing either. I called another time and talked to a paralegal and he didn't even understand what I was talking about and said he would call me back in an hour. Never heard from him. We are not impressed.....at all.

Tracie

June 16th, 2013 Atlanta, GA

I have paid the $99 with Lexington and have gotten 15 items removed in a 3 month time frame. 2 items came back on my report. 21 more items to go. I am really happy with them. I researched how to get my score to improve while going through the repair process and have gotten a secure credit card which has helped at lot and have been added as an authorized user to increase my score while getten items removed. I thank lexington for their help! looking for more items to be removed this month.

Kristin J

June 14th, 2013 North Royalton, OH

I have only been working with them for a few weeks but they have already start to help remove 6 items from one of the credit reports. I know that I have a long time to go, but I am confident they are going to be able to help me improve my score and teach me how to keep it from falling again. I am so glad that I decided to use them.

Patrick J Emilien

June 13th, 2013

Great service!! I have used them for two years and got everything I needed from them. It was truly a great experience and worth the investment.

Candido P.

June 13th, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ

Totally satisfire. So far 12 items removed in 3 months.

Diana

June 13th, 2013

I signed up about two and a half yrs ago. I was excited about all the emails informing me of all of the negative items that was removed but I became skeptical when my credit score did not change and the only thing that was told to me is that they use other factors to update my score. I have paid these people $100 a month for a little over year and since I have not been using them all the items they said that was removed has returned back on my credit. No one could explained why. So keep in mind those negative items will return once you stop using them.

Matt k

June 11th, 2013 Los Angeles, CA

Been with them for 14 months. After the pique of the recession, I had more than 30 negative items ON EACH BUREAU. That's more than 90 derogatory marks. I have to believe that I am one of the worst cases they have ever taken on. As of today, they have removed 19 neggies from Equifax, 16 from Experian and 9 from TransUnion. 44 Total deletions after 14 months. Basically, we're half way there. Yes, this has cost money and yes, it has taken time, but the fact is this: LEXINGTON LAW DOES WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL DO. Use them.

John M

June 1st, 2013 Clarksville, TN

They have no reasion to move fast... The longer they keep you on the more money they make. The first few months they take easy stuff of then the next eight months they bill you. Make sure you call them and tell them to escalate you cases each month or the computer system will keep you paying forever with no results.

Richard rose

May 30th, 2013 Cedar Hill, TX

Couldn't speak to anyone with any real knowledge. Everyone seemed to spend more time covering their fannies than actually helping the customer. I was a customer for about 1 year

[email protected]

May 29th, 2013

I signed up today and although I haven't had the time to experience the results, I would like to coment on how they combined such a high efficient professional representation of their company and courtesy with respect to the client. Looking toward to doing business with them. its nice to work with someone knowarAble about whAt they do. think about it.. lets see about the actions, Maybe it will match and I'll get my credit cleAned up also..

sandra

May 28th, 2013 OK

I have been with Lexington for 15 months they have remove some negative stuff off my account. But my credit scores have not gone up. This doesn't make any sense I have payimg to much money and can't see a credit score rise. I am going to cancel there service. I am VERY FEED UP

Donne

May 27th, 2013 Orem, UT

I worked for Lexington for 3 years. They explain the time involved. This is not an overnight process. The credit bureaus and creditors have up to 60 days to respond. They only work on a maximum of 6 accounts at a time because too many at one time frequently results in the credit bureaus considering them "frivolous" and refusing to address the accounts. Unless the item is incorrect, there is no guarantee that the bureaus or the creditors will remove it. They are entitled to continue to show valid items. Lexington works to convince them to remove all items.

David Meeker

May 25th, 2013 Lockhart, TX

Every time they had something removed it came right back. It was then listed as a new negative. My credit score went down 50 points. and they like to take money out of your account without your knowledge or consent

tina

May 24th, 2013 Middleburg, PA

I have had this company for almost 6 months... they can't monitor ur score... I am paying the high end price.... They say things are removed so i pulled my credit and the same things that they said were removed was still on there... I have tried to cancel and they assure me they are doing what they can.... I will talk to the attorney again this week, he will either answer my questions or i am canceling.... I don't have money to be pissing away and if i am going to be paying what i am then i want positive results and if they are unable to do it then i will go else where where they can.

Butyful

May 21st, 2013 Farmington, MI

I ahve been with Lexington since February 2013 total they have removed 11 items. # from Experian, 5 from transunion and 3 from Equifax. I am pleased. Lexington if you think about it is not really slow as far as clearing your credit. Letters are being sent out you have to give them 30 days to respond. When a company doesnt respond, Lexington go the Legal way and have them removed. Yes you have to give the company 30 days rather lexington do it or you but Lexington have them removed quicker.

Karen

May 19th, 2013 Running Springs, CA

Hey I've signed up with LL for 3 wks now and 4 items were deleted. I'll see what happens next.

DPilla

May 19th, 2013 Mays Landing, NJ

I signed up with Lexington in April and I already have 4 negative items removed from my Trans Union report. I am going to work with Inquiry Assist and still waiting for Experian and Equifax results. Being patient, good things come to those who wait. Very pleased so far.

Natalie T

May 18th, 2013 Boston, MA

I started with the company may 5th and I tell you all u was super skeptical I was one of those people hit by the recession and was in a financial crisis this affected my score. Less than a month and 1 item removed that I have disputed many times in the past. I am very happy with Lexington law and will recommend it to the world I don't care how long it takes! I am very pleased thumbs up LL!

SteveP

May 17th, 2013 Austin, TX

I hired Lexington Law over 10 months ago to get rid of old credit items, erroneous negative credit items, and to help with a Student Loan company that did not abide by the Service Member Civil Relief Act when I was deployed to Afghanistan. My wife and I paid over $2,600.00 but my credit score actually went DOWN. I am totally devastated and want my money back from these scammers. My bank told me that I was the third person that week she talked to who said Lexington Law ripped them off as well. My adivce is to stay away from these crooks. They said that they would not return my money.

Gwen

May 15th, 2013 Holiday, FL

I give this company a 1!!!! Back in 2003, I had Lexington work on my credit. After 90 days of $99 a month, I was not happy with the minimal effect they had on my credit. I wrote them to cancel. They did not cancel me, they continued to hit my debit card. So I had the bank block them and stop payment put on the account. I didn't think about them again until 8 months later, I noticed debit charges on my bank account. I contacted the bank about the charges and they researched it and said it was Lexington Law. They waited til the stop payment expired after 6 months and started charging me for services they were not providing. My bank was able to recover one charge but not the other and Lexington never refunded me the other $99 charge. What crooks! Do not trust these people as far as you can throw them.

Mike F

May 13th, 2013 Inwood, WV

Me and my wife signed up on Jan 30th i had 15 bad things on mine she had 45 bad items as of may 1st all of my bad items were deleted and 18 items were deleted from my wife's my credit score went from 552 to 724 in just 90 days and my wife's score ,well we will soon check we are very happy and it is actually fun watching and waiting for your score to improve it is well worth the money.

MRS.BRISTYLEZ

May 9th, 2013 Shelby, NC

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH LEXINGTON FOR SOME MONTHS NOW AND THEY HAVE DONE ME RIGHT AND I AM PLEASED WITH ALL THAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME AND I HAVE A FEW MORE ITEMS FOR THEM TO GET OFF MY CREDIT REPORTS. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES I WILL BE PATIENT CAUSE GOD SAID BE PATIENT THINGS WILL GET DONE. I DON'T RUSH THINGS OR GET INTO A RUSH CAUSE THAT MESSES UP A LOT OF THINGS. BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS THAT LEXINGTON THAT GOT DONE I WENT FROM 40 ITEMS TO 15 ITEMS AND I AM VERY PLEASED. THAT HAS LET ME KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING AND DOING THEIR JOB AND TAKING CARE OF MY CREDIT REPORT AND DOING A FINE JOB. I GIVE THEM A 10 +++++++ WITH A AWESOME A+++++++

Marilaine

May 9th, 2013 Flat Rock, MI

I just sign up with LL a month ago so far so good they have removed 4 item on my credit > I will be back soon to updated you guys on the process soon

Daniel Parramore

May 3rd, 2013 TX

I signed up with Lex Law April 3, 2013. I'm very happy with results so far, today May 2, 2013 I received a text saying 1 item has been removed. I only need 10 removals. I also got alot of my hard inquiries down to single digit numbers by printing out everything they planned out for me. This program works regardless of the price, just have faith in them. I recommend them to anyone.

Mike

April 27th, 2013 Houston, TX

used this company what a bunch of snakes, what do you expect from a law firm, no wonder the public has a low perception of you guys you deserve it. stay away from them, in the end they will have the last laugh.

Kim W

April 26th, 2013 Kailua, HI

I started LL in February 2013, just over 2 months ago. So far, I have had 1 negative removed from my TU, 2 from my EQ, and 0 from EX. I initially signed up for the concord premier plain, which is around $100/mo. I figured it would speed things up. With little results, I ended up down grading my plan. Only after signed up with LL, I realized that you have to be diligent and constantly follow-up with them, preferably by phone, to get anything done. If you send an email, you get a generic response back. An agent for LL said they read each and every email, but send generic responses for time purposes in hopes that it answers our questions, but it really just makes me even more frustrated. I was told that if I send an email I need to specify that I would like a personalized response back and not a generic template response. This is not professional in my opinion and I find myself constantly calling every other day to get updated. Also, another frustration is that we are assigned to a paralegal who sends us updates on the case status, if any, but when I write an email someone other than my assigned paralegal responds. I don't think I've gotten one consistent person to speak with, either by phone or email. I understand that they have a large firm, but when people are signing up for their services this should be specified. Another thing I should caution people is that you should probably read the fine print prior to signing up. I didn't know that we had to select a generic signature once we become members so that LL can send letters to the creditors and credit bureaus so that it reflects that it is coming from us and not some firm working on our behalf. I thought it would come straight from LL with our designated attorney signing off on it, but instead I was wrong. I cannot say many bad things about them because they did remove 3 negative items from my credit report, but it is an EXTREMELY SLOW PROCESS that requires a lot of patience. I am anxious to see more results, but so far nothing yet. I have several letters that have passed the 30-60 day mark and have not heard back anything yet from LL. I won't lie-it is frustrating. I know they have positive results because of the items that have been removed from my CC thus far makes a statement in itself, but it is slow. Don't waste your money buying into the most expensive plan either. It is not worth it. Save your money and down grade to what is affordable to you because either way, LL will be working toward improving your credit. Also, don't get caught up in the notion that LL can work miracles and produce results instantaneously. For some, as indicated in previous testimonials, they have seen results fast and within a month or so. Speaking for myself, they work much slower than other credit repair firms; they will only challenge 3 items per credit bureau (9 total) per month. One of the other things I think I should point out, too, is that because LL write letters with your generic signature, the credit companies that have reported you will write directly to you on their findings. Perhaps this was an oversight and something I missed in the fine print, but I began to get confused when I received letters in the mail from creditors validating my request for the referenced account(s). I then had to call LL and let them know about the letter, and had to forward it via email or send the actual letters to them through regular air mail. This is another added expense that can be both time consuming and frustrating. I am told that I should hear back from the challenges that we sent in Feb by next month (May), more than 60 days past the maximum anticipated response timeframe from the credit bureaus. If I don't see any results OR hear any updates by the time given to me, I will cancel my subscription and see what Sky Blue credit repair has to offer. They are the next runners up to LL and have a good track record so far. If I do see good results, I will post back. Hope this helps..