Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

K.M
July 20th, 2012 Reno, NV

They removed things fast in the beginning but after being with them for a couple months.. it seems like its taking forever to get anything removed. Was also wondering why they challenge 5 negatives on my husbands but only 1 or 2 on mine??? Lets get movin Lexington or your gonna lose 2 customers..

LeeLee
July 20th, 2012 Blountsville, AL

14 days into the program, 1 negative account deleted. I couldnt get a response that quickly doing the time consuming disputes alone. Customer service is awesome, someone always available to answer questions.

acidburn
July 16th, 2012 La Puente, CA

I've been looking for a credit repair place for a while, and after reading reviews between this place and others, I decided to go with them despite the price. I just joined them and will be updating you guys to let you know how it goes. Thanks everyone for the reviews, it was good reading then as they let me decide I wanted to give Lexington a try.

Beatrice
July 10th, 2012

I have been with Lexington law a little over a month and already have had five items deleted I would tell anyone Lexington is the best

Chelsey Adian
July 7th, 2012 Lehi, UT

I had a few collections calling and harassing me from back east, so shady, and very upsetting! I really needed my credit score up too so my husband and I can refi our home. Lexington was fantastic. Everything I expected. So far results have been great, we're sticking with them. :)

Suzanne S
July 7th, 2012 Lynnwood, WA

A friend sent me here. Best $80 a month I could spend. I have old debt, mostly medical and municipal from my 20's. It's been 3 months and they have gotten 15 items removed! 12 to go. Moving quick. Thanks! I finally feel someone is on my side.

Michael
June 29th, 2012 TX

I have been with lexington now for 2 months and have had 3 items removed in just 2 months my score went up 67 points!!! Its good

DONNA
June 23rd, 2012 Detroit, MI

I was so scared and didnt know who to go with. We had to file bankruptcy in 2010 due to a death in the family and we are trying to buy the house that was my parents and the house I grew up in. My credit score was 546 it is now 4 months later and my score last month was 658! I have had 14 items removed in the last 4 months. I love Lexington Law and would recommend them to everyone.

Rivadeneyra
June 20th, 2012 Chicago, IL

Lexington rocks!!!!!!!!!! helped me a lot in my score 580 to 696 in 5 months

Melanie Loane
June 18th, 2012

I havehad a great experience with Lexington Law. They have gotten 10 negative listings removed from my credit in the last year

esmeralda
June 16th, 2012 Upland, CA

In a matter of just a few months, my score has gone from 400 to 623. I am so pleased with Lexington. Wish I had known about them a lot sooner!!

Mark
June 15th, 2012 Bremen, IN

Just signed up. I really like there site and give the technology an A+. The representatives seem professional and have answered all mt emails promptly. I signed up June 9. To soon to see if they can remove the items that are left after I did the dispute process myself. I will give a status later and see if they have better luck. One thing I didn't care for is the inquiry assist. Basically they just generate an online basic letter and you have to mail it. Basically it feels like your somewhat alone with dealing with hard inquiries.

CliftonC
June 14th, 2012

I'm happy with my results so far; I started with them sept. 2011 but didn't last 1 month because I had doubts and they still removed 1 item within that month. I should have done my research. Now that I'm back as of may 2012, they have removed 4 negative items so far, within a month and they are working on 12 items as we speak. Great job!

Mark
June 2nd, 2012 New Providence, PA

Only been with lexington for three weeks and already had two state liens and two federal liens removed!

Natasha R
May 30th, 2012 Upland, CA

I have used lexington law firm in the past, and they were amazing deleting eight items within less then a year. Now i have found my self in a bit of financial crisis, i know i can trust Lexington law to put me back on track, i continue to recommend lexington to all my friends. It might be pricy but it is worth it wait, you will never regret it.

Mitchell Zinman
May 30th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

Lexington Law is the best. I been with them since 2006 and they have removed 145 items from my report and only have a couple left.I can't say enough how Great Lexington law has been for me and my wife. They are the BEST

stephanie
May 26th, 2012 Aurora, CO

I am currently using lexington law. So far they have removed 10 items from my credit report. At first, I did have doubts but they turned out to be a great credit repair.

Beth Young
May 9th, 2012 Fort Worth, TX

I used them for 1 year and they were great. Removed all the negative items except for 1 Judgement. They are pricy but the best service and great results. Well worth the $$

K.M
May 7th, 2012 CA

I am currently paying for this service, it is May 7 and I'm going on my 2nd month.. 5 listings have been removed from my report, couldn't be happier.. they r pricey but it's very worth it in tha end.. thank u Lexington!

Soccrmom68
May 1st, 2012 Lehi, UT

I had gotten into an accident and the insurance company (allstate) totaled my van. They actually paid out more than what it was worth, but my husband and I wanted to upgrade to a Sequoia. After being denied a loan for $5k to upgrade, I turned to Lexington. Within 3 months we had seen a bump in our score. Not a huge one, but enough to get approved. :) We canceled their services after 4 months, but got what we needed!

Kelly
April 27th, 2012

I'm pleased so far. It has not been thirty days yet they already removed two negatives on my report.

NorthrnCalDarryl
April 26th, 2012 Lehi, UT

Wow, you must of had some doozies on your credit report! What did you get removed? 20 points was the difference of getting my house or not. Even if I had to pay that for 1 year, would have gladly done it!

Purpledolphin04
April 26th, 2012 Spencer, WV

Ive been with lexington almost a year and have only increased my score 20 points at $89 a month.

Ryan Jackman
April 18th, 2012 Lehi, UT

This is a funny story, but I was on the phone with my buddy who works for a bank, and he turned me on to this site after being denied a car loan. (Ford Expedition) I didn't do a whole lot of research, and just went with Lexington since they were the top rated. No car loan yet... but very enthused about the results so far. (2 late payments removed).

Tommyboi89
April 7th, 2012 Lehi, UT

3 items deleted in month one. Very happy. Cool site!

Tonia Eddington
April 1st, 2012 Lehi, UT

After reading all the reviews, I decided to go with Lexington. Initial consultation was a little long, but worth it. I'm in my 2nd month now, and have just got my first deletion. It's more pricy than I thought, but I goess you get what you pay for. :)

Jenny
March 16th, 2012 Lehi, UT

Thanks for the informative report! I haven't made a decision yet, but this certainly helps!

GinnyS
March 12th, 2012 Lehi, UT

650 to 730. Rocked the house for me.