Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

I. A. HAGGAG

April 25th, 2013 IA

Been with them over a year. All items that were deleted, either were deleted because they expired on their own or I disputed them myself. NOT one single item was deleted because of action Lexington took. They bombarded my creditors with one dispute letter after another, which was completely useless, as the creditors either replied (directly to me) with proof of validity of debt, or ignored their repeated (quite generic) correspondence. If you have the patience and will to do it, you can do everything they do. Just write a bunch of disputer letters to the 3 credit bureaus and your creditors every 2 - 3 months. Totally useless.

Jeffrey Hewes

April 24th, 2013

Without permission money was taken from my checking account by this firm. Do not provide them Personal Banking info!

matt ison

April 22nd, 2013 Montgomery, AL

They ripped me off. I called to cancel and they charged me for another month anyway. There slow because they only dispute a few at a time. many others do them all at the same time.

KIKI

April 22nd, 2013 Puyallup, WA

I had a paid Lexington for three months and nothing was done, I got three things off my credit report which Lexington wanted a copy of, Lexington made it seem as if they took the items off my credit report and I told them that I am paying for something that I already did myself but yet they want to take the credit to make themselves look good. I told Lexington that I am very dissatisfied and I would never use their services again. More so that they are a rip off, all they were doing is stringing me along to keep paying them.

jim

April 21st, 2013 Houston, TX

Had hoped for much better, when i canceled my agreement with them, they stopped work, and said they were going to charge me anyway. You would also think they would provide a credit report showing their results. Not happy

cc

April 15th, 2013

I just started this February and my score for all 3 reports have went up at least 50points. Very happy with the progress

Eunice Nettles-Piggott

April 8th, 2013 Newport News, VA

I started with LL 3 month ago and My husband and I are pleased with what they have done . 12 item (with both) have been removed . More on my' credit then his . I am impressed . Anyone thats having credit problems should try them . Thank you for all you've done.

Andrea D****

April 3rd, 2013 Orlando, FL

Since i moved from Europe i really didn't know how credit worked and no one ever teach me....so few late payments and few medical bill and for the last 12 years it was horrible. I checked online on this site the review and wanted to give them a shot.Not even 5 months with the company and from 544 my credit went up to 653. Was able finally to get 2 new cars for me and my wife and next object will be my house. Can't thank them enough

Joyce Jackson

March 31st, 2013 Conyers, GA

My husband and i signed up for the premium package. It's been a week and one deletion from my report so far. None for my husband. I have leins, foolish public records, and student loan so let's see what happens after 30 days. Impressed with the customer service and professionalism. So, I am optimistic. Will update soon.

Eric b

March 27th, 2013 Modesto, CA

I've been using Lexington Law for over a year and they have removed 20 items from my credit report ( yes, I said 20 items). And 3 of them were judgment liens!! I was skeptic when I first signed up but Lexington Law held true to their claim of being the most successful credit repair company in the business! I've gone from a paltry 560 credit score to a score of 718! These guys are the real deal!

konrad korzeniowski

March 25th, 2013 New Britain, CT

My name is Konrad Korzeniowski I am co-founder of Bankernews.com. As a former client of lexington law I can only say good words about lexingtonlaw . Lexington Law was able to repair my credit from bad to excellent within the 6 month periods. I am so glad that they do it. If somebody want help. Just give them a call. They are very kind and very patient, they have huge experience in credit industry. They are always ready to help you. Lexington law will never let you stay alone.

AndreaA

March 21st, 2013 Lebanon, TN

I have been with the company for a little over a month, and have already had 7 items removed. I see a lot of people saying it takes them forever, but you have to think it is not them taking forever. They send out the letters to the collection agencies etc etc and the collection agencies are the ones taking forever. I love the company, I just hate the cost of this. I am a single mother of 2, and can hardly afford this. But so far I am happy with Lex Law.

Victor

March 20th, 2013 Gary, IN

Yesterday took on LL services. Looking forward to results and will update on the results.

Leigh Baker

March 19th, 2013 Duluth, GA

Lexington Law firm tells you that you may cancel at any time. However, they will still charge you the following billing cycle. The firm sent out letters on my behalf immediately, then charged me 99.95, which I agreed to. I had to cancel the account a few weeks later due to financial issues. A week after the cancellation, they charged me another 99.95. When confronted, they told me it was for work they had done on my behalf, even though I was never notified of this work.

Chad W

March 19th, 2013 Farmington, MI

I have been with LL for 2.5 months after reading everyones reviews it seems that they have gotten at least one negative off of there credit reports in most cases. I on the other hand have not gotten anything removed I dont know why. I am going to stay with them one more month and if i do not see any progress i will be switching to another company. you would think that such a "great Company" would show you progress to keep you coming back. results= more business. Good luck

MJ Blvd

March 17th, 2013 Jersey City, NJ

Lexington Law is incredible. They really help you boost you credit score hopes and expenses. Suddenly you'll notice the gradual reduction in your stress level your savings or checking account. They even reduce, sometime level, or completely wipe out your income which may take some time, and requires a lot of patience because even people with bad credit may have doubts about Lexi's efficacy. But soon you'll be doubt free which should happen way before you're ever debt free. Hard to believe I know; but it's the God's Honest Truth. You'll See...

Rob

March 17th, 2013 Kane, PA

I should have mentioned in my earlier comment, I had 36 negatives total, and it has taken 1 year to remove them, kinda slow but well worth the wait. You can also down grade to $24.99 a month after they get some removed.

Rob

March 17th, 2013 Kane, PA

This law firm is top notch, I could'nt be happier. The money I saved getting lower interest rate's far out weigh the small amount lexington law charges. One loan went from 15.99 down to 2.1. I could hardly believe the low rates I can get now. Remember paying cash when you can is always better than credit or credit cards.

DIXON

March 14th, 2013 Dixon, CA

Lies Lies 7 months of $100 monthly payments. not a single deletion. what a waste of money. do not use Lexington Law. their process is a waste of time. they will not do anything for you. just take your money. and once you finally cancel the will charge you a fee.

Peter

March 12th, 2013 Lagrange, GA

Worse experience, told me that I paid $17.5 for the credit report, then told me they could not get the equi, ask me to get the report, I got it and told me it was not the one they want, asked me to buy the equi report, what a phony game, watch out!

New member!!!!

March 11th, 2013 Phenix City, AL

I just got started with this company and i cant wait to get results..... The representatives seemed knowledgable and friendly. I'll update a comment to let you know how it went.

Cncerned Customer

March 8th, 2013 Columbia, MD

I have to agree with most of the comments about Lexington Law. if they were not so slow they would make for a much better company. I had been with Lexington for over a year and when i cancelled my membership I still had 10 things remaining on my credit. SLOW, SLOW, SLow!!!!

thickness481

March 7th, 2013 Newaygo, MI

I sign up last week and they just email me telling me the removed 6 items already... all i can do is wait until i see my credit report..

DAMEIAN COOPER

March 6th, 2013 Fairbanks, AK

well i have been with LL for 11 months and my score has climbed 130 points. LL has broight me from mid4's so I am satified. I have to admit I blame myself for alot of this problem so i cant be upset of the time it takes to be removed. So I am paying for the service

Antonio

March 3rd, 2013

Totally impressed, removed 6 state leins and 5 negatives that should have already been removed because they were past 7 years. Provided disputes for me with the Credit Bureaus challenging the negatives and winning on all of them.Continued to pay my bills on time, credit score increased 90 points.

John March 2nd 2013

March 2nd, 2013 Warrendale, PA

Was with LL 6mos only one item removed which was due to come off anyway. All the removals contacted me and said they due not remove negatives as a courtesy by a third party. and not one removal in 6 mos. Over 600.00 spent and not one removal. TO Slow and Expensive. Finally gave up and cancelled LL.

ATJ

March 1st, 2013 Richmond, VA

I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't know how they got my number. My credit score was so bad after the housing market tank. Equifax score 475 with 17 neg items, Experian 473 with 24 neg items, TransUnion 475 with 23 neg items. Within the first 3 weeks nothing happen then 2 neg from Equifax, 3 Experian, and 6 Neg Items from TransUnion. Im going to stick this out bc they are working hard for that $99. I can't wait to see what 4 month is going to look like!!!! Great Company Pricesless

Texan Leatherhead

February 27th, 2013 Katy, TX

I signed up Nov.28, 2012. And to date 5 late payments have been removed,1 of the 5 removed was a (60 day late)i`m just an avg person not paid or anything.There it is, have a great day

sharon

February 24th, 2013 East Weymouth, MA

I rate them a 1 because i canceled almost 2 months ahead of time and they continued to take payments out. I only had 2 items on my credit and ended up paying off myself to get the ball rolling. I dont believe there here to help you its all about the money and name. They said well i feel like we succeeded in helping you with your credit when they only sent papers out i paid the credit off. You guys are ridiculous and i will never go through anything like this again.

Angie

February 22nd, 2013 Jeffersonville, IN

I had them for a whole year. I wanted them to negotionate a lower payoff. Paid them the full amount requested using income tax return. Because I paid the off early they still wanted to charge me a monthly service charge. On top of that they had not gotten anything removed. I withdrew my money from them. I did my part and felt they didn't do theirs.

Janet McNamee

February 21st, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Lexington Law Firm mislead me on their billing process. I called to cancel my membership two weeks after my first payment and they charged me for another month. When I signed up the girl told me that as long as it was at least four days before the one month mark I would not be charged. When I called to cancel they stated that my first $99.00 payment was a retainer fee - I was never told this when I signed with them. Their billing practices are shady, don't trust them! I don't have any results from the credit agencies yet as far as the dispute letters that Lexington wrote on my behalf, so I can't comment on that as of right now.

gordon haggans

February 20th, 2013 Milford, CT

I just signed on. The people are very professional. The rating for the most part are 10. Which is outstanding. I'll see what they can do for me. I

Drebae1103

February 19th, 2013 Highland Springs, VA

I signed up with Lexington Law January 11, 2013 and so far they have removed 11 items from my credit report. 4 from Equfax, 1 from Experian, and 6 from TransUnion. I am completely happy with Lexington Law thus far. I must admit I was a little worried at first bc I didnt hear from anyone so I didn't know exactly what was happening. My goal is to purchase a house. My credit score was not good at all and was referred to this company. Well let's just say I look forward to purchasing my first home!!!!!! good luck

John Riccardo

February 18th, 2013 Toms River, NJ

Signed up with Lexington Law over 8 months ago- they immediately showed quick removals- unfortunately these items showed back up - I even supplied letters from the original creditor with aurthorization of removal- or proof of debts not being mine. When asking about this Ic was given the runaround - and told everything looks good on our end. it must be a website viewing error. I recently paid to get another copy of my Experian credit report- low and behold. ALL the items were still there. Great job - getting money for doing NOTHING

juan garcia

February 17th, 2013 Lorain, OH

sow far im a new client i have faith that they are going to fix my credit i will let you now how it go and will give them my results

Sylvia V

February 16th, 2013 Asbury Park, NJ

I started with Lexington Law back in September 2012. They have removed some negative items from my credit report yet my credit score has Gone up about 20 points .They are very slow.Will post again if it improves

Bryan

February 15th, 2013 Phoenix, AZ

I was with Lexington for 14 months and they did remove a bunch of items off my credit report, but it did not increase my scores. After 14 months, I still had two scores in the 500s and 1 about 650. It was so disapointing. This is NOT what they said they could do.

Tom

February 15th, 2013 Vass, NC

I have been with Lexington Law for 3.5 months. They told me I had a very simple case to work and should see results within 90 days. I understand that they can not guarantee results but they seemed so confident and had the best ratings. 3.5 months into it I have had 0 items removed. I dont know how much longer I need to be throwing away my money on the highest charging credit repair company.

Carlotta

February 14th, 2013 San Rafael, CA

After spending 3 months and $400, nothing was accomplished. Dispute letters never received a response, and NOTHING CHANGED or IMPROVED! SCAM! Stay away. You can dispute items directly with the 3 bureaus you don't need these people to suck up your money.

kristi

February 12th, 2013 Carrollton, TX

Super happy so far. Signed up on Jan 28 and 12 removals so far! I'm very pleased. Letters have been sent and I can't wait till the beginning of March to see what else is removed. I regret not signing up sooner!

annaiza

February 12th, 2013 Miami, FL

i was with Lexington law for about 10 moths and at first they handled a few accts but after awhile nothing.. i was so desperate i kept calling them to please be more aggressive. I paid there highest service and at end left company very displeased.

shelia

February 12th, 2013 Bossier City, LA

i have been with lexington law since December 2012 and already see improvements I'm very very please thus far and very excited getting redy to purchase a home as soon as possiable I will recomend this firm to any one in need of help in credit repair I talk to a mortage broker about them and she was sure it could be done i had explain my situation and now she is recomending to all her clients that is in need of help with credit repair thanks lexington law

avp

February 11th, 2013 Philadelphia, PA

i start today my score is 528 let see how it works. i know about them by credit karma let see if it work for reallll i will review back i hope with good news..

Brian

February 11th, 2013 Anaheim, CA

Quite expensive. After several months they were not successful at removing a couple of late payment items. I have one tiny charge-off item from 208 they never did get removed. When I complained, they said they do not address each item. What they do is send out tons of letters, most of them repetitive, and don't bother with any follow-up. I think they make tons of money by stringing you along with false promises. I quit after paying them almost $1,000. My FICO did not change at all while I was with them. Was like throwing a grand down the toilet.

Sharri & Mark

February 11th, 2013 New Orleans, LA

My husband and I have the Premier package and are very pleased with the progress so far. 2 months in and I have 14 removed and my husband has 12 removed. We cant wait to see our scores when Lexington has completed this process. Thanks Lexington, Good work!

Sharrieff

February 8th, 2013 San Francisco, CA

I have worked on and off with Lexington. They help me achieve about 80% of credit repair goals. Yes they are not perfect, but they will give you an excellent serivce for the money they charge. Do I recommend Lexington? Yes, but be patient and realistic with your goals. They removed the following from my credit report: foreclosure, multiple late credit card accounts, multiple old closed credit accounts. Overall, I purchased a new from the manufacures credit company, 3 out of 4 credit cards I applied for. There you have it, hope it helps and good luck. With patients, anything is possible.

Cindy

February 7th, 2013

Me & My Fiance joined LL as a family package which was supposee to be $99.99 per month for both (we were told). Next month they were calling me regarding $99.99 for me. I told them my fiance paid already and they said that was for him you have a seperate fee. I was outraged. I am still fighting with them on the $99.99 and I cancelled all my services. Ongoing investigation until this day and I will be contacting the BBB.

Lance Johnson

February 7th, 2013 Atlanta, GA

Not Impressed and super high pressure. If you have a lot of money to spend every month while they take soooo long to do what they do then they maybe they are for you but I cannot afford to pay their monthly fee for a year while they do their thing. When you go to stop their service they will not take no for an answer. I would steer clear because I had to close my checking account to stop them from deducting their monthly fee from my debit card.

KC

February 5th, 2013 Pueblo, CO

3 months and 14 deletions and an improved score not sure how much but Lexington rocks for sure

Lara

February 5th, 2013 Jersey City, NJ

Just signed up and from what I read they are a good bussiness hopefully they can help me I don't have many things on my credit so hopefully it won't take to long