Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it disputes all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Jonathan
January 27th, 2014 Macungie, PA

This is to let anyone that complains about Lexington Law Firm know that you are totally foolish! This company is not slow, the Credit Bureaus stall all consumer and businesses from getting errors and negative items of reports! It takes months and sometimes years and all of you that leave less than 10 should not even bother to write a report about a company that knows what and how to do things!

Juanita
January 22nd, 2014 Jersey City, NJ

Been with LL since November 2013 so far so good have 51 negative items and LL remove 13. I'll upset in a month

MoQSwan
January 22nd, 2014 Minnetonka, MN

Actually, I didn't really want to leave a score YET because I'm in the infant stages of this process. My main purpose in writing this review is to ascertain if the other reviews are from real people or merely planted. I can say that if things keep progressing the way they have as far as working on my behalf, then I will definitely be giving Lexington a 10-star rating. I'm cautiously optimistic, however, because while I am willing to pay for tried and true results, all of the "scam" warnings I have read on the Internet give me slight pause. Crossing my fingers!

Christina
January 21st, 2014 Palm Bay, FL

I have been with Lexington since 2010. Never had not one issue with them. There were a couple times that I was going to cancel because of some $$ issues and boy did they find a way to work with me, in order to keep me! I started off with the highest one where they work on all three reports, but have taken the cheaper one for the past year or so. Yes I agree that it is a slow process, but 30 days IS 30 days. Can't rush days. Every time I have called or online chat, everyone has been professional and have answered all my questions. Awesome job! Now if we can get them stubborn people that respond even though the bill is paid....

TC
January 21st, 2014 Fresno, TX

I was using Lexington Law for 5 months and I originally was impressed for the first 2 months. But then I realized and was confirmed by another credit repair company that this company only sends out 5 to 6 letters a month. So someone like me we 36 issues needing to be addressed would be financially bankrupt if I continued to use them. PLUS, my score never even changed. So, they got my $500 and I got screwed, big time!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THEM...... Trust me.

TY
January 15th, 2014 Medford, OR

Outstanding! I started with Lexington Law less than a year ago. My scores were 528,625,548,... There now 668,699,735. and Im closing on my house in 12 days Thank you so much this would have been hard to do on my own. I look foward to dealing with you on the rest of the collections I have paid off after the close so there are none left on the report

Nick lewis
January 15th, 2014 GA

They only removed the items that you can remove yourself. The hardest items to remove is repossession, it takes forever and your score doesn't go up until the serious items is removed. #Thanks for not helping my score.!!!

sadie
January 15th, 2014 Quincy, IL

I have been with llc for4mo and yes they are verrrrrrry slow but they are working,i don't know how long I can hold out, I will see in month or too, cause I do have a lot to do,i thought that they would send them letters all out once, but I guess not..

Michele B
January 14th, 2014 Shallotte, NC

These people are the real deal. I got ripped off prior to using Lexington Law by anther credit repair company. This is why I was very leery about signing any long term contract. Lexington Law didn't ask me to. When I first tried them I was very skeptical but need help. I didn't see results immediately so take heart. This is a process. But give them the amount of time the ask you to and you WILL see results. My credit was BAD a Nightmare. Lexington Law had me up in the high 700's after 6 months! I am not paid by them and I am not a stock holder or anything else. I am just a normal person who had fallen on bad times more then usual. They are so good I am going back again after a bad divorce. I would tell you to try these people first if you have credit issues and you will be happy that you did. May God Bless you and America !

D.Crump
January 10th, 2014 Greensboro, NC

I have been with lexington since 9/13 and so far I have had 20 items removed total from all reports. I believe my scores were in the low to mid 500's to start and I have no idea what they are currently cause I have not checked (might not hurt to check). I reduced my plan today from $99 to $59 today because I didn't need the creditor letters sent out or the inquiry assist. I have 9 items left on equifax and experian, and 10 left on transunion. I was told that transunion is a bit more stubborn than the other agencies's but so far so good. Overall, I'm happy with the results and I'm itching to see these last few items removed and see how my credit score has increased. As long as the items are removed,I'm not too concerned what the score is, tis the reason I have not checked it. I'll post an update when the results are in.

Cynshine
January 7th, 2014 Merced, CA

I started using Lexington Law less than a month ago, 12/5/13 so far, they have removed 12 items off of my horrible credit...including an illegal repossession. They have been easy to work with and always responsive to my phone calls and requests. I cant wait to get this mess cleaned up and start over with a clean slate.

DeAndre
January 7th, 2014 Homestead, FL

I previously post posted Nov 26, I was excited to start with LL. Right now, I am okay with them. I have had 2 items removed but these were not the 1st things on my list to start working on. Additionally, It seem to me that they do more work on the transunion credit. Im in the south so we use equifax the most; therefore, i need them to start working on equifax as hard as they work on transunion. Lastly, you have to order new report monthly to see if the removal has really took place and the affect on your score. I still happy and will update you'll again.

Christopher
January 6th, 2014 Graham, WA

I rate Lexington Law a FAIR 6. The reason I rate them a 6 is because of the help of the website they provide. I have been with Lexington for 6 months now and I am just starting to realize they only challenge a few marks a month. I take it that is how they keep you lured in. Their website is very informative and tells you everything you need to know. They do what they told you just to a slow extent. If I had to make a recommendation it would be to sign up for their service for two months...Let them send our the first set of letters and read up on their information and learn. What I did was print out the letters they provide for you to send in to the companies and bureau's and cancel them and send them in yourself. All my hits are off and they did all the letter generation. That is why I feel a 6 is more than FAIR

everardo
January 6th, 2014 Houston, TX

I've just hired Lexington law like three weeks ago....I had my credit score was 497 when I started and noe is at 510... they do are working pretty quick.......to be honest I don't know how many neg items they had removed so far....but whatever they are doing it's working....my score went up in matter of weeks...... thanks Lexington law......will post at next update.....

Aubrey
December 20th, 2013 Baton Rouge, LA

Lexington has made me a believer from the first month. I have had 11 neg. items removed from my credit report. That's in four months. I have challenge letters that have been sent out right now, and I am expecting results this month as well. I have things on my report that are over 7 yrs. old, and they will get those off I'm sure. I guess I could do this myself, I just do not have time. These guys are great, and they do their job very well. I give them a big thumbs up, and A+ for a job well done. I will post again when they update me. Here's to Lexington Law!!!

Anna h
December 12th, 2013 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been with them less than one month and they have removed 6 negative items off my credit score. They are the best and the $100 I pay every month is very much worth it. Thank you Lexington Law.

Terrell Wroten
December 9th, 2013

They really do get it done.

Phyllis
December 6th, 2013 Baton Rouge, LA

It's been three months, and I have had 15 negative items removed! My fiancé has had 11 removed! We are planning to build a house soon, so this is ideal for us. Sure, it will take time!! They do their work though, and it is the not really them that makes it slow...it is the credit bureaus. They have an appointed time to respond, and that is what takes time. I give them 10 points all the way! My Transunion score is now 655, and the other two are increasing also. They are very nice with emails, and chat. They are doing what I paid them to do. Plain and simple!! Give them a try, and I promise you won't be disappointed. Just remember, it takes time to see results. It does not happen over night folks! We messed our credit up, and they help us fix it! They are awesome. **** :)

Daniel Mejias
November 26th, 2013 Newburgh, NY

I've been with Lexington law since may of 2013. I had a total of 16 items on all three credit bureaus combined. I now only have 2 on experian, 2 on transunion, and all items removed from my equifax. I pay Lexington law $100. A month. So far I've paid them $700. Total since I've been a client of theirs. To me it's worth the amount I've paid them because just one of the 16 outstanding debts that I had was well ove $1,000. And Lexington law had it removed. Because of the choice that I made choosing Lexington law I will be able to apply for a home loan in the very near future. Lexington law is giving me a second chance a great credit :-) I would definitely recommend Lexington law to any and everyone who is seeking to improve their credit.

DeAndre
November 26th, 2013 Homestead, FL

I just started with LL the beginning on Nov 2103. I'm not sure yet but have heard nothing but good things about LL. They say they average about 11 removal every 3 months... I only have 8 negatives but really only 2 that I definitely want removed. I am giving them the 3months that they say it normally takes them. Iwill be back with an updated. So far, in only one week they have sent out letters to about 6 of those 8. WAITING on results

Teresa
November 25th, 2013 Benton Harbor, MI

I just recently signed up with LLF, and I am excited about what they can do for me. I want to purchase my own home and pay my own mortgage. I have faith in them and I am going to be patient.

Cassandra R
November 15th, 2013 Tuscaloosa, AL

I've been with Lexington since July of this year and have had 22 negatives removed from across the board of all three credit reporting agencies. My score went up 17 points and I am very happy with their results. I had a total of 51 negatives to start and I understand that there will be some difficulty and it may take some time with some of the removal, but their accomplishing something that I would've had no knowledge of how to achieve. My credit has been not good for so long and gone this long with my credit not being so good and I am willing to wait because just think of how much I owe these people in comparison to what I'm paying Lexington to assist with this process. If it gets too expensive you can downgrade to a lower pkg. You have to have patience and after having not so good credit for so long, I can wait a while longer. Thank You Lexington!!!

Mike Jordan
November 15th, 2013 Miami, FL

Started out pretty quick but after a few months they slowed down drastically. Last month no disputes were sent out. They aren't sending out that many disputes in the first place. Seems like a very lengthy process and the $100 a month isn't making it any better. Hopefully they pick up soon or I will be changing to a different Credit repair service.

Chrystal
November 15th, 2013 Lake Jackson, TX

I started with Lexington around Oct. 22nd or so and as of Nov. 15th they have already removed 3 items from my report which isnt a whole lot, but it hasnt even been the 30 days that the creditors have to respond. I am seeing results and cannot wait to see what happens after the 30 days has passed. My Equifax score has already climbed 14 oints which isnt very high but it has only been 3 weeks. I am overall satisfied with the results so far and plan on sticking with them for the long haul to see what happens.

Pedro
November 12th, 2013

Just started Nov 10th, I give them a 10 for their proffetionalism. Were very attentive, answer every question I had, didn't lie to me promising anything but effort to deal with my screw up! Hoping for the best, will give them time to work with my case.

Pidak K
November 12th, 2013 Rice Lake, WI

Lexington Law...where no matter how many times you try to cancel, they keep charging you. I have to change my back account number because I have been calling every month for the past three months to cancel and they still charge me every month

Tracie
October 28th, 2013 Villa Rica, GA

I was with Lexington Law for 4-5 months and they were able to remove alot of items from my report. I was always able to reach them and I got alot of results, however I had to leave them before the completion of everything on my credit because of the $99.00 a month fee was a little more then I could pay. I know they have less priced packages but those were a little higher then I was able to pay at that time.

Rusty
October 22nd, 2013 Marion, OH

I been with Lexington Law for about a month now.. I have seen unbelievable results so far. I have had 5 items removed and on average my scores went up 30 points.. close to getting my home loan now..

Octavia
October 10th, 2013 Columbia, SC

My husband and I have been with Lexington Law since late September 2013, and we have already seen results to our credit scores and negative items being removed. We are looking to buy a home next year and we believe that with LL helping us we will have our dream come true.

Jesse Spencer
September 26th, 2013 Chicago Heights, IL

Have been with LL since mid April. With the 3 credit bureaus combined,there were 22 negative marks and a sore of 550. Only 6 items remain with a new score of just under 700, 692 to be exact. Sometimes it's a slow process, but it's worth the wait!

Griselle
September 16th, 2013 Orlando, FL

I signup with LL on August 3, 2013. Starting with 55 negative items on my 2 weeks being w/ them 2 items removed from Equifax on sep 10, 2013 8 items removed from Experian and yesterday received a text and email about 3 items removed from TU thats a total of 13 items removed in a month and a week. I made the right choice hiring LL. I am making a good investment: ) I'll give them a 10 when ill my neg will be removed. Ill update when i get more positive news. And yes i will recommend it to people that What their credit fixed: )

Kc
September 16th, 2013 CO

LL has changed my way of living. I went from the mid 400s to a 715 in ten months. For those that are impatient I ask you to give it some time. I now have an awesome car at a rate of 4.49 thanks mostly to the work of LL.

AndreaA
September 10th, 2013 Lebanon, TN

I have been with the company for a little over a month, and have already had 7 items removed. I see a lot of people saying it takes them forever, but you have to think it is not them taking forever. They send out the letters to the collection agencies etc etc and the collection agencies are the ones taking forever. I love the company, I just hate the cost of this. I am a single mother of 2, and can hardly afford this. But so far I am happy with Lex Law.

Alex
September 10th, 2013 El Paso, TX

I was with Lexington law for over 1 year and I had a lot of negative items on my credit from when I was a teenager. Thats more than 1000 bucks at 99 a month. It is a very slow process. I didn't see significant results with them. In that time I went from a 535 to 560 only on transunion. The other two were not affected.

Gennaro
August 16th, 2013 Hinesville, GA

Excellent company. Yes, some things do take a little time to remove, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Yes, I'm sure I could have resolved some issues myself, but, I simply don't have the time. This company has proved they are worth every penny. I still keep them till this day just incase something comes up. And it always does!!! No complaints, thanks to my paralegal!!

Christina
August 2nd, 2013 Lancaster, PA

Lexington law are awesome. I've seen astonishing results and improvements on my credit report. I'm glad I've chosen them to fight for me. Some of these small companies prey on young college kids with no clue and set them up for a big financial fail. Luckily with businesses like this we can finally have a second chance at a debt free life.

Gregory Lott
July 31st, 2013 TX

I was very impressed with Lexington law firm. They deleted over 23 items off my report in 2 months. I recommended this company to anyone

Frank Luna
July 29th, 2013

I just started over a month ago and already I am seeing results, I can only say time will tell how with this new credit report of me reflects my future Thank you Lexington.

kristi
July 29th, 2013

I started out w LL w 90 items in Feb & as of today I only have 33 items left! It was slow a couple of months ago but my experience w them has been a great one w great end results!

D.K. Samples
July 25th, 2013 Bradley, WV

Some of you ar unbelieveable. 30 days, 45 days,... no credit improvement. Give me a break. These are valid reports that they are trying to get negative items removed from. Credit reporting agencies will wait until the last possible minute to respond. Expanded request to the actual creditor take even longer. They send delay tactic letters so their legal department doesn't have to deal with the overwelming request they get. It took a long time for most of us to mess this up, it's gonna take a little time o fix it. I had a foreclosure due to a divorce, with a second mortage, and one credit card defaulted on during the same divorce. It's barely past the seven years (forclosures can remain for up to 10), I have been with LexLaw for approximately 7 months and all but one item has been removed from all three reporting agencies. These people may move a little slower, but their results are impressive. Next time you wanna bash them, remember...you screwed it up, they are trying to fix it.

Heather R
July 25th, 2013 Asheville, NC

So far I have been with LL for a little over 2 weeks and I have had 4 items removed!, Excited but still waiting on them to remove the big items!!>. Wait and See!!

Cliff
July 18th, 2013 Bronxville, NY

They are very very good. They email you step by step dispute process thru email so you know exactly how long the dispute takes and the results. Already had items removed from my equifax and transunion reports. Experian is alil tougher, plus my experian and transunion scores jumped 128pts.

gary
July 18th, 2013 Du Bois, PA

ill tell anyone out there that lexintonlaw is very awesome. they have hd so many things removed from my report and my credit score is aboutwhere it should be so if you need help callthem and they arte so pleasant to work with and to u at llw thank u from the bottom of my heart. swinearlly gary smith

Lisa
July 10th, 2013 Spanaway, WA

Two weeks, one thing removed and my scores are increasing. Every question I ask is answered kindly and well. I'm going to hang in there and see.

Daniel Parramore
June 30th, 2013 TX

I've been with Lexington Law for about 3 months, I've had a total 6 negative items removed. Need 5 more to go. This really works. I recommend to everyone.

albert
June 29th, 2013 Barnesville, GA

only been with them a month now. my score was 558 now its 597... in 30 days !!! and im just getting started. these people are pros !!!

joseph marttine
June 26th, 2013 Cliffside Park, NJ

30 negative off my credit report 9 more to go and all 3 reports are perfect Lexington law works for me me

M McDaniel
June 25th, 2013 AZ

I have been with LL for a little over a month now. I started this process with a total of 23 negative items on my reports. In a moth they have removed 7 items. I am impressed!!! I will continue to spread the word. I am getting all of my friends that need help with their credit signed up.

Jeff
June 25th, 2013 Dallas, TX

Since last review, Lexington has removed three items from my reports. Skeptical, but they are doing what they said they would. Slow process. Gave them six months for improvent saw improvement in three. I'm sticking with them a few more months. Would recommend

NJSammie
June 20th, 2013 Westbury, NY

Today makes a month with LL and so far 5 negatives removed 3 from Equifax and 2 from Transunion. When my 1st negative was removed from Equifax my score went up 30 points!! The 2 other removed from Equifax just happened today and I'm anxious how many points it will go up. Glad I signed up with them!!