Best Company Guarantee Concord Auto Protect Logo

Concord Auto Protect

8.4

LAST UPDATED: February 1st, 2023

Concord Auto Protect offers drivers peace of mind with its protection plans. While a standard manufacturer's warranty will last only a few years, Concord Auto Protect has a variety of affordable and comprehensive plans for all makes and models of vehicles. Its award-winning customer service and claims team is available 24/7.

The company offers three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced, and Premium.

Drivers that get an extended car warranty with the company get free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, drivers won't have to worry about dealing with third-party companies as Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide.

The Good

• Protection Plans
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Exotic Car Warranty Provider
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Protection Plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three protection plans. Depending on how much coverage you would like will determine which protection plan you should choose.

The Powertrain plan is Concord's least comprehensive plan, but it is a great option if you're just looking for a basic policy with basic coverage. The Powertrain plan covers the following components:

• Engine
  • Towing
  • Locksmith
  • Rental car
  • 24-hour roadside

Concord's Advanced plan offers all the same coverage as the Powertrain, but you'll also receive coverage for your vehicles AWD/4x4 and Steering (manual or power) components.

The Premium plan is the company's most comprehensive plan. You'll get the same coverage as you do with the Powertrain and Advanced plan, plus all the following:

• Heating
  • Air conditioning
  • Fuel system
  • Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
  • Hi-tech electronics
  • Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front suspension

As you probably guessed, the Premium plan is going to be more expensive than the Powertrain or Advanced plan. However, you get the most coverage, which comes in handy in emergencies.

Concord Auto Protect also offers free 24/7 roadside assistance on all of its plans and clients can contact the company's customer service line 24/7.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you sign up for a plan with Concord Auto Protect and change your mind, you can get a full refund if you contact the company within 30 days of purchase.

Exotic Car Warranty Provider

Concord Auto Protect is unique in the fact that it offers luxury car warranties. If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, or Aston Martin, we suggest contacting Concord for more information.

Concord Auto Protect provides bumper-to-bumper coverage for all exotic cars.

Positive Customer Reviews

Most reviews on Best Company reveal that consumers are generally happy with Concord Auto Protect's services, coverage, and customer service.

Many customers were especially happy with the company's customer service representatives. Customers stated that they didn't feel pressured to sign up and were pleased with the company's level of professionalism.

A number of reviews also mention Concord's pricing. While the pricing will vary with the vehicle and coverage, several customers said that Concord's pricing was fair and comparable to competitors.

The Bad

• Limited Cost and Contract Information
  • Excluded Coverage

Limited Cost and Contract Information

Concord's website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees.

This is because every vehicle make and model is different. Extended warranty contracts are governed by state regulations, so there is no straightforward way to know exactly what your extended warranty is going to cost without speaking with the company and getting a quote.

How much coverage you want will also change how much you pay — the more comprehensive the coverage, the more you will pay.

Excluded Coverage

Before signing the dotted line, be sure to read through your contract thoroughly. Your contract may exclude coverage for things like the carburetor, thermostat, battery, battery cable harness/wire, shock absorbers, head gaskets, timing belts, glass, lenses, balance shafts, fuses, fuse boxes, LED lighting, coolants, fluids, filters and more.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for an extended warranty provider, you can't go wrong with Concord Auto Protect. The company's protection plans are thorough and offer you plenty of coverage (you can even view a sample contract on the website). Plus, there are a number of additional benefits available to you at no extra cost.

Additionally, Concord offers luxury car warranties, something not very many other companies do. As with all extended warranties, we recommend reading through your Concord Auto Protect contract before signing to ensure you get the coverage you need.

Call our recommended rep over at Concord Auto Protect below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Joshua Boujan Brielle, ZH

The warranty plan covered my transmission being fixed and functioning as it should again. I was worried about the claim but Concord pulled through and was able to approve the claim and even got the mechanic shop paid the same day. I had my car back a lot quicker then I expected and it all because of Concord and there amazing staff. Without the warranty plan I am not sure what I would of done but thankfully I made the purchase before and remembered I had it.

Danny King New York, NY

I could not be any happier with my warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect. They have been amazing towards me since the first day. I have had two claims so far last year and both were approved without any issues. No complaints about anything, everything was quick. I think the price for the warranty plan is well worth it and I believe the repairs I had would have costed me more out of pocket than the plan did. I did recommend a friend to use Concord as well since the experience I have had has been painless.

Kyle Cone New York, NY

I have been beyond happy with my car warranty plan I purchased from Concord Auto Protect a few months back. There has only been one claim so far and it was approved by the staff at Concord. I love how the staff is always there anytime I have called I have gotten an answer quickly. The plan was affordable and gave me enough coverage for my needs, that's why I picked Concord.

Sandra Crean Miami, FL

I purchased a warranty plan a while back and unfortunately my car needed a repair which was pricey and out of my budget. Luckily I had the warranty plan I forgot about and did file a claim, the total process took about 48 hours which is understandable because of the size of repair. I did not mind waiting because in the end Concord Auto Protect covered the entire repair for me. The coverage saved the day and I am thankful I purchased the plan when I did, I be without a vehicle for a lot longer then 48 hours without coverage.

Jeremy Miles New York, NY

I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to everyone I know from my experience. I have had one claim so far through them and it went smoothly. The repair shop was able to get in touch with them the same day and handle the repair. The total time it took for the claim and repair from the shop was 24 hours, the longest part was for my shop to get the part which was not Concords fault at all. I think the warranty plan is priced right and gives me the value needed from it.

Tommy Jackson New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect was quick with the claim process and took care of it within 24 hours. I think I got my moneys worth from the plan and would recommend them. The plan is easy to understand and is priced right for the amount of coverage I got. It's hard to go with another car warranty company because they either wanted a lot more money or offered almost half of the coverage Concord did for me. I personally went with the premium plan to have the best coverage possible on my car.

Kyle Morris New York, NY

The staff at Concord have been amazing with everything I have needed from them with the sign up process to claims. I would recommend them to friends and family without a second thought. The amount of coverage I get for the price is excellent and easily worth the affordable price. I know I did some research and checked other companies prices but Concord offered the best deal for price to coverage. I personally think it's hard to go with another company because the customer service is not as good and they wanna charge more money for less coverage. I know for a fact that they pay out in claims because my friend got his repairs covered, so I feel confident in them covering mine also.

John Daupe New York, NY

I purchased the advanced plan from concord about three weeks ago. Now with concord the price was right within my budget and also more competitively priced than other companies I called up as well. I like the plan because it covers enough vehicle repair wise for me to be stress free plus the extras such as 24 hour roadside service and rental car was pretty nice bonuses. I like how the agent was not pushy and gave me more then enough time to think it over and make the purchase. Another company I phoned up was pushy and wanted an answer right away versus allowing me to think over such a long term purchase. Overall no complaints about concord and the staff here.

Bob Jander New York, NY

Only car warranty company I trust is Concord Auto Protect. Time after time they have come through with covering my repairs and anything towing needed. I would recommend to anyone looking for a warranty company that’s honest. The price for the warranty plan was great and well worth it.

Jackie Jonas VA

I have been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for some time now, I have experienced everything from signing up to the claim process and so on. Now when I had a claim their statement was true that they paid my mechanic shop over the phone via credit card same day. I have nothing negative to say because everything was always handled quickly and professionally. I would easily recommend them and there great pricing on warranty plans. They are more affordable than other warranty companies I contacted and offered just as much if not more coverage.

William Njoku New York, NY

I was looking for a car warranty company and contacted over four different companies within a time span of a few days. When reaching out to Concord was I helped almost instantly with to no wait time. The customer service agent was patient with me to explain various plans they offer and to figure out what would fit me and my needs the best. The plan I picked was priced right and the coverage is more then what others offered me. I am happy with the choice I made and I believe they fit the best for my needs/budget.

Sarah Smith Ogden, UT

Very happy with the customer service provided by Concord Auto Protect. They were able to answer all my questions and concerns when buying the plan. I feel confident in the plan and think over time I will get value from it. I would recommend Concord for a car warranty plan because the value it provides. The price for the plan was fair and competitive when comparing to other plans that offer warranty plans. I feel a lot more comfortable driving my car knowing I have a warranty plan versus before everything repair was out of pocket. The plan I purchased was the Premium plan which was within my budget and I love the fact you get 24 Hour Roadside services and towing as well and many more perks.

Jean Mihai New York, NY

I purchased a warranty plan through Concord Auto Protect not too long ago for my 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude and it was easy todo so. The agent at Concord helped me through the entire signing up process and was helpful when answering my questions that came up. I feel confident in the plan and feel like it was worth the money for a few reasons. The main reason I feel its worth the money is knowing if almost anything goes wrong I’m covered, its good peace of mind. I would without a doubt recommend and stand by Concord as being the best warranty company for my needs. I did speak with other companies before my purchase but some were simply too pushy or not offering enough coverage for the big price tag attached. So I will be staying with Concord for long term wise without a single doubt.

Mike Deian New York, NY

I would recommend car warranty from Concord Auto Protect for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable plan. I was looking for weeks before throughout multiple companies and Concord was the one for me. The value Concords plan gave me for the price was a no brainer versus other companies that were very pricey for little coverage.

Connor Myea New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect has been the best purchase I made this year. I had two repairs which was an AC system and water pump. Without the warranty plan I would be paying a lot out of pocket and thankfully the warranty plan saved me. I would purchase another warranty plan for my next car from Concord in a heartbeat without a doubt.

Christian Garcia Los Angeles, CA

Concord Auto Protect was the best priced car warranty company that I could find. Now I checked three other companies that are popular as well and the coverage to price ratio was not great. With Concords plan they were able to offer more in the plan for a competitive price unlike other companies. I bought the plan not to long after I purchased my 2017 Acura ILX from a local dealership around here. I do believe I made the best choice to go with Concord, they offered the most value to me.

Zoey Jacoe Miami, FL

I have had a great experience with Concord and their amazing staff. When purchasing the plan the agent took his time to explain each package and to find what would fit best for my needs and cost wise. I did not feel pressured at all to purchase a plan and he even gave me extra time to think about it. Other companies were more pushy and wanted me to purchase a plan the same day, not Concord. I have yet had to get a repair but I am positive when I do Concord has me covered.

Selma Foiea Denver, CO

Very happy with the customer service provided by Concord Auto Protect. They approved a water pump replacement for me without any issues. I am happy with the service and will be purchasing another plan through them for my next car also. The agent I have spoke with about the claim was helpful and there for me whenever I needed him which is awesome. I only recommend Concord when it comes to car warranty company's.

Keith Bease Los Angeles, CA

The customer service at Concord Auto Protect has been great so far. It has been great because when I had a repair that was needed on my car they made it easy for me and not a complicated process. I am happy how efficient they are with helping me getting my car repaired. In the end everything worked out and I have my car back running perfect again. I think the warranty is worth the money and I see the value it provides me.

John Palm New York, NY

I have a plan through Concord Auto Protect and my friends does as well. I purchased my plan after hearing how Concord was easy to deal with when getting a repair and my friend said there was no hassle at all. I know when I called Concord I was helped quickly by them and it was a no pressure sale. The agent I was speaking with gave me plenty of time to talk the plan over with my wife and think about it. He even went into great detail on how everything works and how the warranty can benefit me also. The price point is affordable for me and works out perfectly for my budget.

Connor Choena

Nothing to complain about, everything has been great with my warranty plan through Concord Auto Protect. I would recommend anyone looking for a affordable warranty to use Concord Auto Protect. When I was purchasing my car a year ago the dealership told me they heard good things about Concord from there customers as well. I have had this plan for over a year now and I never had any problems with claims or questions that arise. I am always helped promptly from customer service.

Stella Javis Los Angeles, CA

Very happy with my warranty plan and the amount of perks it came with. The value the plan offers is great and I have not had a single problem with anything. The price for the plan was competitive and a no brainer on having some sort of warranty in place for my car versus nothing. I have only spoke with the customer service a handful of times so far and it has been a smooth conversation every time.

Sophia Jackson

I have been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for well over a year now and I have never had any problems with the warranty. I have had repairs in the past and they have been covered by them. Not much to say because the process was very easy and quick, they handled most of the discussion with my mechanic and minimal effort was needed from me. The agents I have dealt with have been honest and patient with me always which is nice. I have not had a bad experience to this day with Concords warranty plan. I think the plan is fairly priced for what my car is covered for and not.

john brokivich Ashburn, VA

My experience with getting my car repaired last week was pretty good from calling them to seeing if its covered and so on. I was happy to find out the repair was covered without any problems. They were in contact with my mechanic and took care of everything for me. I know my friend uses another warranty company and will be switching to Concord after seeing how easy everything has been for me. I will be purchasing another plan from them for my sons car in the future when my budget allows me to.

Sarah Steele Seattle, WA

Pretty simple process for a claim for the repairs that my Mercedes Benz cls550 needed. There was no cost out of pocket and they took care of me the entire time and made sure I was 100% happy with the situation before and after the repairs. They even followed up with me a little while after asking if they can improve on anything and how I would rate my experience. Just a great company todo business with and its a pretty easy process for claims if you know what you're covered for and not.

Albert Johnson Chicago, IL

I purchased the premium plan from concord auto protect for my 2019 Mercedes Benz E450 right after purchasing the vehicle. I have had Concords plan on a past vehicle and it was worth the money because of the repairs that were taken care of before. With the current plan I feel more comfortable knowing I have something as protection when it comes to repairs on an expensive vehicle. Also, as a bonus I like how they offer 24-hour roadside and a rental car as well. I think the plan covers a nice variety of items on my car and the price of the plan is affordable for what I am getting. The agent that assisted me with getting the plan was helpful with explaining everything in detail for me and answering all questions that I had at the moment.

Connor Payne New York, NY

I purchased the premium plan for my 2018 BMW M3 when I bought the car a few weeks ago. I found out about Concord and the warranty services they offer because the employee at the dealership recommends them and highly recommended a warranty plan for the M3. It’s a great peace of mind knowing I have a warranty on the car now because of how pricey the car was to purchase from the start. Also, when asking staff about the plan I was given lengthy and clear answers and it gave me no doubt in my head that the staff know what they are talking about. I would recommend Concord for the great customer service they have and competitively priced plans they offer.

Derek Zimmer Miami, FL

I renewed my warranty plan this week and it went pretty smooth. I decided to renew because the price is good and the repair I had in the past was approved. I can not think of anything negative to say because the warranty plan has done what it said it would. I have not ran into any problems yet with filing a claim or calling them with any questions that may come up through out the warranty period. The value Concord provides is well worth the money.

Steven Zechen Seattle, WA

I was looking for a car warranty company and found Concord last week with a few other options. I did end up purchasing a warranty plan through Concord because the price was the most fair and within what I can afford. I have been happy with how the staff was not pushy and took there time explaining the different plans they offer and what would work best for me.

Tom Perez Los Angeles, CA

I have been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for almost two years now. The warranty plan has done its job so far the warranty covered two separate repairs my vehicle needed so far. I think it was worth purchasing the plan when I did and long term wise I have been happy. I have tried another company in the past that is also a large company and it was a horrible experience. I got more of my moneys worth from Concord Auto Protect.

Chris Chakem New York, NY

I have been happy with my warranty coverage from Concord Auto Protect. They have been honest with me since the start and they are always there when needed for anything. I have already used my tow once and a claim for some repairs on my audi which was taken care of by the agent. Not much more to say because everything has been easy todo and quick. Overall a pretty solid experience using Concord Auto Protect.

Bobby Gurus Los Angeles, CA

I reached out to concord last week to ask about the warranty plans they offer and to see if they have anything within my budget. The customer service was amazing with not being pushy and explaining all the plans to me in great detail. I found the perfect plan for what I could afford and I think the value is great for an affordable price. I feel more confident in Concord and the staff more then the other companies I called about plans.

Brian Peterson New York, NY

Using Concords warranty has been an easy experience so far. When I had a repair that had todo with the engine I was concerned it would not be covered. But to my surprise Concord had no issue with covering the entire repair at my local dealership. The price of the repair in total was near the cost of the warranty plan so it has proved its value already.

Vickie Hean

This is my second time using a car warranty company and it has been a painless experience thus far. My old company I used was a popular car warranty company and they never paid out for anything. So after dealing with that situation I made the switch to concord and I only had a single repair so far and it was taken care of without any time wasted. The numerous times I have reached out to the staff they are always willing to help me with anything needed and answer any questions I had before.

Kyle Johnson Ashburn, VA

Just got my claim approved without a single issue. Thank you so much for approving it so quickly and helping me out today. I am surprised how they were able to get everything taken care of within the same day. They wasted zero time and made sure I was all set with the repairs. I would HIHGLY recommend Concord Auto Protect to anyone looking for a solid car warranty company that cares.

patricia adams New York, NY

No issues with my claim and they approved it the same day. Not much else to say because everything went smoothly and no issues came up at all. Customer service was kind and helpful with anything I needed.

Jim Busha Los Angeles, CA

I have had Concord Auto Protects warranty for a while now without any problems. The plan has been easy to understand and the staff have been great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a warranty plan. I also love how affordable the plan was for the warranty I needed for my car. I have felt better knowing I have the plan.

Emma Agnolo New York, NY

The staff is very friendly and made sure I was taken care of for everything. The claim was approved for my repair very quickly and I had to pay nothing out of pocket. I would easily recommend Concord Auto Protect they have been awesome towards me. The value the warranty plan gives me is great and they are easy to get in touch with.

Harold Dean New York, NY

Pretty straight forward process to purchase the warranty plan and nothing was hard to understand. The customer service seem great and provided me with multiple options to pick from plan wise which was nice. I have talked with other companies and Concord was the most affordable option with the best coverage for the price for my SUV.

Gary Gustavo Bluffdale, UT

I have been with Concord Auto Protect for over a year now and it has been great. The warranty plan does a great job covering my car for repairs that are needed. I have been lucky to only have one claim so far which was easy todo and approved quickly. I am happy with how Concord treats me even after purchasing the plan they are just as amazing as before which is a relief. I will be purchasing another plan from them for my next car whenever the time comes.

Danny Saquic Miami, FL

I have not had a single issue with using concords claim process for a repair my Mercedes Benz c63 needed. The phone call to them with smoothly and the communication between them and my repair shop was quick & easy. I was fully covered for the repairs needed to get my car running perfect again. I would only recommend Concord Auto Protect when looking at car warranty companies.

Tommy Marvel Atlanta, GA

It has been an easy process using Concord Auto Protects claim process. They really do care about the customer and wanna make sure you're happy. The agent went out of his way to make sure my claim was swiftly taken care of and I would be informed right away because this is my only car. He came through on his word and my mechanic shop knew the same day and by the evening I was good to go with my car again. Claim was approved without a single issue. I can not be any happier, everything did work out for me.

Mary Leprince New York, NY

It has been a pleasant experience using the warranty plan from concord. The staff have been nothing but excellent with claims and questions when they appear. The customer service agents always take there time and try to clearly explain everything to me, which is really nice. I had two claims and both went so smoothly and approval rate was great for both claims. I personally believe they are the best warranty company out there and fairly priced.

Elisa Zarrella San Jose, CA

I have been a long term customer of Concord Auto Protect. I have purchased two plans for two separate vehicles so far. I have never ran into an issue with getting the repairs approved and paid for. I understand what is covered by the plan and what is not, So that is why I believe I never ran into a single problem. The customer service is above average and does their job pretty well always.

Rod Jenkins New York, NY

I have been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for a few years now. I purchased the warranty plan for peace of mind for my car because I know repairs can be expensive. I would recommend Concord for anyone looking for a warranty company. Because they are very clear on what is and is not covered by the warranty, they don’t try to hide anything from you. I love the honesty I have gotten from them so far.

Donald Heans Ashburn, VA

I am very happy with the warranty plan so far. The plan is easy to understand and the pricing was competitive. I would recommend Concord Auto Protect for their honesty and how easy it is to understand the plan. The previous company I was with made it complicated to even understand what I am covered for but not Concord. The customer service has been excellent with assisting with any questions I have had.

Ryan Lazlo New York, NY

I purchased the warranty plan a few months back before needing a car repair. I reached out to the customer service staff and was helped with the process of filing the claim. The claim did get approved by them without a single problem. I could not be happier how it all turned out for me. I am thankful I purchased the warranty package from Concord Auto Protect. I wanted to share my experience because good companies do exist and they are one of them.

Randy Tamine Los Angeles, CA

I purchased the Premium plan for my BMW, which is well worth it for me. Now my BMW is not brand new so a warranty was a must for my peace of mind and especially for the amount of money I paid for the car. Now from the first phone call to Concord Auto Protect to now has been great. The customer service agent I had took care of everything I needed and took his time with me. I did not feel rushed at all and was given plenty of time to think my purchase over. I have been happy with the purchase so far and plan on recommending them to other friends I have.

Manuel Flores Denver, CO

I purchased the car warranty for my Audi through Concord. I felt more comfortable with Concord because of the honesty the customer service had with me and the no pressure sale mentality. Other companies I called kept calling me and pushing me to buy a car warranty. Concord on the other hand gave me a fair amount of time and also reached out to see if I have other questions which turned out great for me. Because I did have a few questions I forgot about and even ended up making my choice right there and then after speaking with them more. I understand every car warranty company has good and bad reviews but to me I went with my gut feeling which turned out to be trusting them.

Zach Bachien Miami, FL

Everything turned out great in the long run after being a customer of Concord Auto Protect for over a year already. I own a 2019 Acura RDX that was having some transmission issues such as shifting and then acceleration at speeds. I brought the suv into a local transmission shop which they were able to diagnosis and find the issue. I called up Concord and explained everything and put them in touch with the shop. Then the shop called me to pick a date out to get the repair done because Concord fully covered the costs, which happened the same day I called Concord. The customer service agent at Concord Auto Protect wasted little to no time to make I was taken care of and my Acura will be fully back on the road right away. Thank you guys so much for a painless claim and one of the best customer service interactions I have ever had.