Concord Auto Protect

7.3

Concord Auto Protect offers drivers peace of mind with its protection plans. While a standard manufacturer's warranty will last only a few years, Concord Auto Protect has a variety of affordable and comprehensive plans for all makes and models of vehicles. Its award-winning customer service and claims team is available 24/7.

The company offers three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced, and Premium.

Drivers that get an extended car warranty with the company get free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, drivers won't have to worry about dealing with third-party companies as Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide.

The Good

• Protection Plans
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Exotic Car Warranty Provider
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Protection Plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three protection plans. Depending on how much coverage you would like will determine which protection plan you should choose.

The Powertrain plan is Concord's least comprehensive plan, but it is a great option if you're just looking for a basic policy with basic coverage. The Powertrain plan covers the following components:

• Engine
  • Towing
  • Locksmith
  • Rental car
  • 24-hour roadside

Concord's Advanced plan offers all the same coverage as the Powertrain, but you'll also receive coverage for your vehicles AWD/4x4 and Steering (manual or power) components.

The Premium plan is the company's most comprehensive plan. You'll get the same coverage as you do with the Powertrain and Advanced plan, plus all the following:

• Heating
  • Air conditioning
  • Fuel system
  • Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
  • Hi-tech electronics
  • Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front suspension

As you probably guessed, the Premium plan is going to be more expensive than the Powertrain or Advanced plan. However, you get the most coverage, which comes in handy in emergencies.

Concord Auto Protect also offers free 24/7 roadside assistance on all of its plans and clients can contact the company's customer service line 24/7.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you sign up for a plan with Concord Auto Protect and change your mind, you can get a full refund if you contact the company within 30 days of purchase.

Exotic Car Warranty Provider

Concord Auto Protect is unique in the fact that it offers luxury car warranties. If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, or Aston Martin, we suggest contacting Concord for more information.

Concord Auto Protect provides bumper-to-bumper coverage for all exotic cars.

Positive Customer Reviews

Most reviews on Best Company reveal that consumers are generally happy with Concord Auto Protect's services, coverage, and customer service.

Many customers were especially happy with the company's customer service representatives. Customers stated that they didn't feel pressured to sign up and were pleased with the company's level of professionalism.

A number of reviews also mention Concord's pricing. While the pricing will vary with the vehicle and coverage, several customers said that Concord's pricing was fair and comparable to competitors.

The Bad

• Limited Cost and Contract Information
  • Excluded Coverage

Limited Cost and Contract Information

Concord's website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees.

This is because every vehicle make and model is different. Extended warranty contracts are governed by state regulations, so there is no straightforward way to know exactly what your extended warranty is going to cost without speaking with the company and getting a quote.

How much coverage you want will also change how much you pay — the more comprehensive the coverage, the more you will pay.

Excluded Coverage

Before signing the dotted line, be sure to read through your contract thoroughly. Your contract may exclude coverage for things like the carburetor, thermostat, battery, battery cable harness/wire, shock absorbers, head gaskets, timing belts, glass, lenses, balance shafts, fuses, fuse boxes, LED lighting, coolants, fluids, filters and more.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for an extended warranty provider, you can't go wrong with Concord Auto Protect. The company's protection plans are thorough and offer you plenty of coverage (you can even view a sample contract on the website). Plus, there are a number of additional benefits available to you at no extra cost.

Additionally, Concord offers luxury car warranties, something not very many other companies do. As with all extended warranties, we recommend reading through your Concord Auto Protect contract before signing to ensure you get the coverage you need.

Call our recommended rep over at Concord Auto Protect below.

Message from
Concord Auto Protect

Buying a car is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life, so purchasing adequate protection for your vehicle is every bit as important as buying the car itself. Auto repair costs are ever-increasing and a carefully selected protection plan can make a great deal of difference to your budget. Having a customized service contract for your vehicle as a safeguard against costly, unexpected repairs affords you peace mind and security. Concord Auto Protect is here to assist you with all your contract needs. We offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Please call us to get a free quote.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Priscilla Phoenix, AZ

I had the most pleasure speaking with Donald this morning. He gas very strong customer service skills, he also was very attentive to what I was complaining about in my dealings with the dealership. I had many questions but he also took time to go over alot of my warranties parts. I thanked him and let him know I was very blessed to have been connected to him he was so helpful and I appreciated most his compassion for helping his customers and this is a wonderful employee who values his job and makes the company shine Godbless All😊🙏

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Priscilla, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Donald . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 3rd, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

James Govea New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect is the only car warranty company i would recommend. I have used others in the past but their customer service is on another level and simply amazing. Pricing is pretty fair i think personally also.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey James, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Jun. 9th, 2020

Chris S Alpharetta, GA

Although I ended up purchasing an extended warranty from the dealer, due to my own procrastination in researching other available options, I did have a great experience during the quoting process with Concord. My representative, Morris, was extremely helpful and friendly from the first call. He quickly sent over the quote as promised and followed up to make sure I received it and to answer any questions. My favorite part of the experience with Concord, due to Morris’ “I’m here for you.” style, was there was never any pressure to make a decision to buy. His salesmanship and customer service was just what I needed as car buying can be stressful enough on its own. In hindsight, I should have researched my extended warranty options further in advance of my purchase. I hope Morris and Concord continue this approach with all of their customers. Morris, I’ll see you on my next purchase!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Chris, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Morris. We hope to earn your business next time around. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mar. 22nd, 2021

N. Cavagnaro Wantagh, NY

My dealing with the sales person Mark S. was a enjoyable, enlightening and quite thorough experience. He was informative to a point that he explained all the benefits of the Concord policy to a point that answered most of my questions before I even asked them. The few questions I did have were answered to all my satisfaction. I was very pleased with my experience with the Concord representative and expect the same from the contract which I purchased.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey N, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

loco665 Janesville, WI

after researching the 10 best rated car warranty companies,my wife & I quickly saw Concord rise to the top. I talked to the top 4 companies and Concord had the best pricing, longest coverage terms and very knowledgable customer service reps. Also , there were occasional deals offered (Wednesdays) to sweeten the already good deals Concord offers. I wish I would've heard about this company sooner!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey loco665, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Wendy Doerr Bluffton, SC

Concord Auto Protect was recommended to me by a friend. He was very happy with the service he received when an expensive repair on his Land Rover was needed. I decided to call for a quote since my manufacturers warranty had expired. I spoke with Steven W. who was knowledgeable, friendly and worked to get the best possible price for my contract. I hope I never have to use my extended warranty, but feel confident knowing that I’m covered if I need it.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Wendy, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steven. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 18th, 2021

Nick Vuolo Denver, CO

I was in the market for an Auto Extended protection plan and when I called in and spoke to Steve W. He was knowledgeable and easy to deal with. He was quick in getting me to the product I wanted and confirmed the pricing and handled the whole transaction efficiently and with a friendly demeanor. I hope I never need to use the protection but if I do I hope it is as sooth and easy as the enrollment process.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Nick , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 12th, 2021

Frankie Cibolo, TX

Checked a few other companies before speaking with Concord. By far the best bang for the buck! Price was more than $1000 less than anyone else for 5 yrs and they covered more than any of the others with a $0.00 deductible. My agent Gene was very helpful and I was done with the application in under 5 minutes. I highly receommend Concord to anyone needing an extended warrany, after their factory expires!!!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Frankie, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Ruby Harris Philadelphia, PA

I researched many companies and I was really impressed with the amount of coverage I received for the maintenance for my car. Gene was very helpful in explaining the package. I must say based on all that this companies extended warranty plan offers, it really is an assurance. It gave me a peace of mind for my used vehicle I just purchased.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ruby, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Ben M Clifton, NJ

I spoke with Marc who worked with me to get a warranty for my car. Unlike other companies I spoke to, the agent wasn't aggressive and pushy. He patiently answered all of my questions and set me up with the right plan at an excellent price.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ben, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Joe Washington, DC

Marc -- your sales/service representative -- provided outstanding professional care as I joined Concord Auto Protect as a customer. He was knowledgeable and attentive. Two great qualities. I hope then when I need your company's help with repairing my vehicle that the person on the line will be just as helpful. -- Best, Joe

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Joe, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 17th, 2021

Marie Gacke Kansas City, MO

Steve was wonderfully patient, answered all of my questions to my satisfaction, and ensured my plan covers my vehicle the way I need it to. He was an excellent businessman and he is highly recommended for promotion/recognition!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Marie , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 12th, 2021

Arlene Umpierre Hoffman, NJ

After checking into other warranty plans, I decided to go with Concord. Representative Robert is knowledgeable, professional and patient. Information was emailed immediately. I hope I don’t have to use the plan but if I do, I’m hoping the experience is as pleasant as it was in setting it up. Pricing is very reasonable.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Arlene, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 11th, 2021

Roberto Silva ,

So far, so good! Gene was very helpful in explaining the product. No pressure. I particularly like the choice of mechanical/technician of our choice. We live in small city and dealer (Chevy) is not always available to take in a vehicle for repairs and we will take our vehicle(s) to a trusted shop, whom we have dealt with for years. The policy is very clear, cut and concise, no hidden clauses. As previously mentioned what i see- so far so good. Hopefully I will never have to use this service, as I do take extra good care of my automobiles, but, better be safe than sorry!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Roberto, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 28th, 2021

Michelle Broughton ,

We've done our research & explored all of our options. Our trust worthy friend, highly recommend this company. Everything online looked promising. We gave it a shot and was immediately impressed with how quick I got connected to a "live" person (not a long dial up # game)! Steve W answered all my questions, professional, direct, and sent a quote in seconds after we spoke. He also followed up a few days later liked he promised! Being in customer service myself, I applaud Steve's top notch customer service!! It's certainly a rare find these days. Thank you Concord Auto Protect!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Michelle, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Stephanie Walton El Paso, TX

After comparing several extended warranty companies, I decided to go with Concord. Robert C. was so patient, informative, and answered all of my questions until I felt I had enough information to make an informed decision. Never was I pressured or given an ultimatum if I didn't want to sign immediately. After my research and talking with Robert (compared to talking to other companies) it was an easy decision and I am glad I did so far!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Stephanie, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Terry Martin Drone Flowery Branch, GA

It was a very easy and smooth experience. Very helpful and willing to help. Robert C. was fantastic. Answered all questions and went to bat to get a better premium cost. I would definitely recommend Robert and Concord!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Terry, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert C. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mark Schaeffer ,

I worked with Marc. He is well informed and didn’t pressure me to make a decision. I had previously purchased another policy but decided Concord was better It was a very good experience

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Mark, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Patrick S. Harty Killeen, TX

Costumer service provided by Mr. Marc S. was to the point, quick, and painless, to include extraordinary response time. I look forward to continued future buisness with Concord!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Patrick, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Michelle Martin Aurora, CO

My agent was very competent and informative. He wasn't pushy and gave me as much time as i wanted to consider and compare. I took a couple of days and he called back when I asked.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Michelle, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 19th, 2021

Dianna L Burrell Aurora, CO

I opened a policy with Concord Auto Protect today. Steve was very professional and worked with me on payment. I hope my first claim is processed in the same manner. So far so good.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Dianna , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Rita Whitmire ,

I’ve just purchased the coverage for a new vehicle and won’t need to use it until after the dealer warranty expires. However, the initial contact with the company has been extremely positive.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Rita, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 8th, 2021

Mary D Massey Pasadena, MD

I spoke with Robert he was extremely helpful including me a rate for my extended warranty. I have not received a copy of my warranty yet however what he told me for the amount of money I was charge seemed like a very good deal. Thank you for your service.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Mary, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 1st, 2021

Torean Walker Fort Worth, TX

Marc was my sales representative. He was very professional and simply provided the facts without the "hard sale" pressure. He was very kind and courteous and extremely accommodating. I like companies that can provide information without being too pushy. Marc was excellent....can't say enough about customer service!!!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Torean, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 25th, 2021

Norman Frank Jr Kailua, HI

Our representative Morris is a very conscientious and responsive representative of Concord. Not pushy or hard selling! Very knowledgeable of the product as well! I was able to get the dealer to match Concords offer so I ended up getting it from the dealer but most certainly would have bought it from Morris!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Norman, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Morris. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 19th, 2021

Edward W Spivey Fayetteville, NC

mr. Mark S was a excellent sales person . he was very convincing and knowledgeable. he is an asset to your company . who ever hired him did a great job in assessing his comunication skills . GOOD JOB. thank you edward spivey.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Edward, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 15th, 2021

tmease ,

First ever extended warranty purchased today! Mark S helped me through the process. Mark was knowledgeable, thorough and very patient with all of my questions and skepticism. I felt comfortable throughout and very well have passed without Mark talking me through everything. That is all. Thank you.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Tmease, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Victor Velazquez The Bronx, NY

The customer service representative was outstanding. He made me feel like a valued customer. He was patient in explaining the options available and made sure that I understood what I was getting involved in. I did not feel soiled like I do when I usually deal with policy reps. I would definitely do business with concord again. The reason why? Your rep that handled my earll lol t termination process. Amazing rep and amazing company. Thank you. I will definitely recommend your company to all of my contacts.

Ramiro Fejeran Killeen, TX

The professionalism of the agent and the care of providing all appropriate information to me was of great help. Hope to have a great success in future needs.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ramiro, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Unhappy customer ,

You have the WORST customer service!!!!!!!! The lack of of anyone to help with my situation I am now without my car until Monday morning, very nice NOT!!!!! I call to get approval for a repair at 9:00-10:00 am, I get approval for the repair. The garage gets the e-mail asking for information to complete the repair and send the final invoice back so the the bill can be paid and call for a credit card number. The repair is complete both the garage and I call only to find out you are not open on Saturday???? How is it possible for a representative to call me, send an e-mail to the repair garage, call the garage but you are not open on Saturday!!!!??? You are authorize the repair but now you can't pay my bill on the same day you authorized the repair? I am totally confused. I would not recommend ever getting any service from this company that starts your repair process and at the end of the day you do not have your car!!!! Garages are open for repairs on Saturday and so should your warranty company

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Dear Unhappy Customer, Thank you for leaving this review. A claim was submitted on Saturday morning. We had approvals within 1-2 hours. Your shop completed the repair after business hours on Saturday. The shop was paid early Monday morning before 9 AM local time. We apologize for the timing and we strive for customer satisfaction. As you have stated in the review ,for a company to work as efficiently as we did on a Saturday just shows how high of a level of service we have. No other company would have that turn around on a business day. Feel free to call us to discuss... Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 15th, 2021

Michele Mulligan Las Vegas, NV

The gentleman I spoke with was very professional and thorough in explaining the services. I was pleased with Concord's rating, coverage, and cost: therefore I am signing up today.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Michele , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 1st, 2021

James Hare South Orange, NJ

It was very simple and easy to find good coverage for what I wanted, and Marc was able to help me find discounts that fit me and gave me the same coverage for over $600 less than a dealership

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey James, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 26th, 2021

Claude A Henderson Garner, NC

Just signed up for extended warranty protection. It was very easy process. I had a well informed and helpful account specialist. If you handle claims like you do prospective clients I can easily see why you are ranked #1.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Claude, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 18th, 2021

Kisha Lansing, IL

Morris was so quick with getting back to me with a very competitive quote and he was simply great to work with. Great follow-up , very professional and knowledgeable about the various options available.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Kisha, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Morris. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 15th, 2021

Ryan Repko Collegeville, PA

Everything was very easy to do and the pricing was great! Steve W was very helpful and great to work with. Hopefully if needed the claims process is as easy as the sales process!! Thanks

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ryan, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Charles L. Yancey, Sr Virginia Beach, VA

I've just got the coverage so I can't speak on that part, but the customer service was great. I dealt with a Mr Gene H and his mannerism and professionalism were superb . His willingness to assure that I was getting the best deal for my vehicle made me more comfortable with him than any of the others I talked with, especially CarShield. Thank you Mr Harris for a jab well done!

Donald Byrne Arlington, VA

Steve W was my eventual advisor/ sales rep for Concord when I was searching for an extended warranty for my 2014 Toyota Camry. He was very patient and helpful in answering my numerous questions about the coverages and exclusions etc. which were detailed in the Terms of Agreement. For various reasons I let this decision drag out for many months! Steve was diligent but not obnoxious in staying in touch with me on this matter.

WAYNE C FRORUP ,

My transaction in making this purchase was fast and uncomplicated. So far no dislikes yet. Looking forward to adding another vehicle real soon.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Wayne, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Ronnie Brashear Avon, IN

This turned out to be a painless sales call!! Gene H. walked me through the program and answered all of my questions. Thanks Gene.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ronnie, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Kenneth Jones Rockford, IL

Mark was very easy to work with. I feel like this is the right coverage for me at this time and would recommend this product to others.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Kenneth, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 19th, 2021

Alberto Calero ,

Great experience and Marc S. was very Helpful and I like the way he handle everything with my policy thank you very much

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Alberto, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 18th, 2021

Michelle Ranieri Asheville, NC

Robert C was very patient answering all of my questions. I have bought this coverage and hope I am happy when/if i need to use it.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Michelle , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert C. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

fortsonanita ,

He was great, patience and explained the policy with great details. I would definitely recommend Concord and Robert to my friends.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Fortsonanita, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 8th, 2021

JOHN HEBERT Warren, MI

Working with Steve W was super easy. He answered all my questions, I felt like I was sitting across the desk from him. It's a done deal and I'm Happy, Thank you!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey John, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Cecilia Ruberto Dallas, TX

I really appreciate Steve W quick follow up, respect of my time and detailed walk thru of the policy coverage options. I will definitely recommend him and Concord!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Cecilia , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 25th, 2021

Fred Diller Allison Park, PA

Mark S was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered all my questions and made me feel I was making the right decision. He is truly an asset to your company.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Fred, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Normand Vallee Holden, MA

Roberts handling of the whole process from start to finish was a refreshing experience. He was very helpful not pushing at any point, and was very informative.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Normand, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 13th, 2021

Dr. Jack Kushner ,

Today I signed two agreements with Concord with Mr. Steve W. The initial interview was very professional and complete. Mr. W was very patient as I went through the process. I hope I never need this insurance but suspect that I shall.

Steve Herbstritt Erie, PA

We have just purchased protection and have not used the protection yet. But Gene was very helpful and the purchase process was quick and easy. The pricing was fair for bumper to bumper coverage without a lot of excluded items.

Nena McFarland Aurora, CO

Patrick was very helpful in transferring out current policy to our newly purchased used vehicle. My intent was to cancel the current service program as we traded in our truck for another. All of the prorating was done properly the first time, easy to understand. I truly recommend Concord Auto Protect for their excellent customer service and low premium costs.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Nena, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Patrick. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 30th, 2020