Concord Auto Protect

LAST UPDATED: November 24th, 2021

Concord Auto Protect offers drivers peace of mind with its protection plans. While a standard manufacturer's warranty will last only a few years, Concord Auto Protect has a variety of affordable and comprehensive plans for all makes and models of vehicles. Its award-winning customer service and claims team is available 24/7.

The company offers three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced, and Premium.

Drivers that get an extended car warranty with the company get free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, drivers won't have to worry about dealing with third-party companies as Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide.

The Good

• Protection Plans
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Exotic Car Warranty Provider
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Protection Plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three protection plans. Depending on how much coverage you would like will determine which protection plan you should choose.

The Powertrain plan is Concord's least comprehensive plan, but it is a great option if you're just looking for a basic policy with basic coverage. The Powertrain plan covers the following components:

• Engine
  • Towing
  • Locksmith
  • Rental car
  • 24-hour roadside

Concord's Advanced plan offers all the same coverage as the Powertrain, but you'll also receive coverage for your vehicles AWD/4x4 and Steering (manual or power) components.

The Premium plan is the company's most comprehensive plan. You'll get the same coverage as you do with the Powertrain and Advanced plan, plus all the following:

• Heating
  • Air conditioning
  • Fuel system
  • Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
  • Hi-tech electronics
  • Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front suspension

As you probably guessed, the Premium plan is going to be more expensive than the Powertrain or Advanced plan. However, you get the most coverage, which comes in handy in emergencies.

Concord Auto Protect also offers free 24/7 roadside assistance on all of its plans and clients can contact the company's customer service line 24/7.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you sign up for a plan with Concord Auto Protect and change your mind, you can get a full refund if you contact the company within 30 days of purchase.

Exotic Car Warranty Provider

Concord Auto Protect is unique in the fact that it offers luxury car warranties. If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, or Aston Martin, we suggest contacting Concord for more information.

Concord Auto Protect provides bumper-to-bumper coverage for all exotic cars.

Positive Customer Reviews

Most reviews on Best Company reveal that consumers are generally happy with Concord Auto Protect's services, coverage, and customer service.

Many customers were especially happy with the company's customer service representatives. Customers stated that they didn't feel pressured to sign up and were pleased with the company's level of professionalism.

A number of reviews also mention Concord's pricing. While the pricing will vary with the vehicle and coverage, several customers said that Concord's pricing was fair and comparable to competitors.

The Bad

• Limited Cost and Contract Information
  • Excluded Coverage

Limited Cost and Contract Information

Concord's website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees.

This is because every vehicle make and model is different. Extended warranty contracts are governed by state regulations, so there is no straightforward way to know exactly what your extended warranty is going to cost without speaking with the company and getting a quote.

How much coverage you want will also change how much you pay — the more comprehensive the coverage, the more you will pay.

Excluded Coverage

Before signing the dotted line, be sure to read through your contract thoroughly. Your contract may exclude coverage for things like the carburetor, thermostat, battery, battery cable harness/wire, shock absorbers, head gaskets, timing belts, glass, lenses, balance shafts, fuses, fuse boxes, LED lighting, coolants, fluids, filters and more.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for an extended warranty provider, you can't go wrong with Concord Auto Protect. The company's protection plans are thorough and offer you plenty of coverage (you can even view a sample contract on the website). Plus, there are a number of additional benefits available to you at no extra cost.

Additionally, Concord offers luxury car warranties, something not very many other companies do. As with all extended warranties, we recommend reading through your Concord Auto Protect contract before signing to ensure you get the coverage you need.

Call our recommended rep over at Concord Auto Protect below.

Message from
Concord Auto Protect

Buying a car is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life, so purchasing adequate protection for your vehicle is every bit as important as buying the car itself. Auto repair costs are ever-increasing and a carefully selected protection plan can make a great deal of difference to your budget. Having a customized service contract for your vehicle as a safeguard against costly, unexpected repairs affords you peace mind and security.

Concord Auto Protect is here to assist you with all your contract needs. We offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Please call us to get a free quote.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Priscilla Phoenix, AZ

I had the most pleasure speaking with Donald this morning. He gas very strong customer service skills, he also was very attentive to what I was complaining about in my dealings with the dealership. I had many questions but he also took time to go over alot of my warranties parts. I thanked him and let him know I was very blessed to have been connected to him he was so helpful and I appreciated most his compassion for helping his customers and this is a wonderful employee who values his job and makes the company shine Godbless All😊🙏

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Priscilla, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Donald . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 3rd, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

James Govea New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect is the only car warranty company i would recommend. I have used others in the past but their customer service is on another level and simply amazing. Pricing is pretty fair i think personally also.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey James, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Jun. 9th, 2020

Danny Chappell Arlington, TX

I talked with a young man a couple of weeks ago. He was very respectful and understanding. He made an effort to get me a good rate. I didn't feel pressured or feel like I was getting the run around. I hope to talk to him again this week and sign up.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Danny, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Sep. 13th, 2021

Tim Roinem Miami, FL

I purchased the premium plan and it has paid for its self already. I had a pretty large repair that was needed on my BMW and I am happy it was covered by them. Everything went very smoothly with the claim and the car was repaired quickly as well. I could not be happier with everything overall, very good company and the staff went above and beyond for me.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Tim, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Aug. 27th, 2021

William Jack New York, NY

I purchased a car along with an extended warranty from the dealership. Big mistake. It was a period of three years and 36000 miles. Fortunately, my research shows Concord as the Best of the Best. I spoke to Steve. He explained the coverage best suited for me as a senior citizen and veteran. Today, I feel secure knowing that I have great coverage for five years and will save $500.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey William , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Aug. 27th, 2021

Tom Wayen Miami, FL

I purchased a premium car warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect about 7 months ago. So when I purchased the plan the customer service was pretty nice as you would expect and made the process easy, no complaints really. Now the part that actually impressed me was when I had a repair that was needed and it was actually covered by them. I was actually pretty surprised it was covered without any problems which is amazing for me. The repair was not a cheap one by any means but Concord stepped up and took care of it. They earned my recommendation and long term business.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Tom , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Aug. 11th, 2021

Shamaine Houston, TX

I just purchased this plan and seem to meet my needs. the rep. was very polite and took time to make sure that i understood every detail of the protection plan

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Shamaine, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Oct. 11th, 2021

Philip R Licastri Roswell, GA

The thing I liked the most is that our salesperson was not pushy in any way, He thoroughly went through every aspect of the policy and the gave us all the time we needed to make a decision. So far everything seems to be on track. We will see how it goes when the rubber meets the road and we have to file a claim. Judging by my experience so far I think this is the type of company that will do what they say they will do.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Philip, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 29th, 2021

AndrianScott67

I love how the staff at Concord was always honest with me and still are. I talked to other companies in the past and they would always just try to make a sale without answering all my questions and making sure I was 100% ready to purchase a plan. But Concord on the other hand made sure I was 100% ready and even explained the entire plan to me and did not push me to buy. I would recommend them to others and the amazing staff.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Andrian, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 26th, 2021

JohnPulume453

I have been a Concord customer for some time now and we are treated good. I like how the customer service is actually helpful and will actually resolve any problem the first time around and make sure you're happy. I also like when I called I was able to talk to someone right away that clearly spoke fluent English which is rare compared to other companies these days. Overall I am very happy with Concord & the staff that work there, I would easily recommend them to everyone I know.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey John, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 26th, 2021

christina norten Franklin Park, IL

I found Concord Auto Protect through an internet search for extended warranties. Concord had the best reviews by far. Steve W was the agent I first spoke with. He was knowledgeable, helpful, efficient and friendly. He quickly provided a quote. I called after the policy was in effect to update contact information. The phones are answered promptly and the agents were always very helpful. Previously I had coverage with a competitor. In comparison I am very impressed with the easy access to an agent and customer service so far. Concord Auto Protect has been very impressive so far.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Christina , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 19th, 2021

HectorGuerra Chicago, IL

I am very happy with how the staff at Concord handled my claim and was able to cover my cars repair. I would highly recommend them and the amazing staff. Right when I called there was no wait time to talk to a staff member and he went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% taken care of. Even after the claim was done he reached out to me to make sure I was 100% happy with everything. Awesome company and people.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Hector, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 19th, 2021

Stacey Moreno Miami, FL

We have been a customer of Concord for well over a year by now without any complaints. We had a small question and gave them a call one day and it was promptly answered and minimal to no wait time to get in contact with someone. I love the quick & honest customer service and the warranty has been great also. We are happy with everything and would encourage others to use them.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Stacey , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mark Karikas Albany, NY

I shopped around a handful of car warranty companies before choosing Concord. The agent I dealt with Steve was very helpful, informative and did not try to pressure me into buying a warranty. The coverage and pricing was a big selling point, but the the experience interacting with the Concord team is what set the company apart from all other companies I was dealing with. I would highly recommend Concord to anyone looking for good coverage and a good customer experience.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Mark, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 1st, 2021

Dale Mannies Chino Valley, AZ

Concord seems to be the way to go for extended auto warranty. I was recommended by a good friend that had only good things to say about Concord. I only wish I had purchased the warranty earlier to take advantage of a prior repair after the original manufactures warranty expired. Very easy to get signed up and covered. Look forward to being protected if any problems arise. Concord does seem to have the best coverage for the best price of all the companies researched.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Dale, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Carol Baltimore, MD

I found Concord Auto Project on line as I was in the process of purchasing a used car. Not being familiar with this type of insurance, I researched my options and found Concord's customer service review outstanding. I compared Concord to Endurance and found Concord to be preferable on all fronts. I worked with Robert C. and found him very helpful in explaining the premium coverage plan. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and didn't mind my inquisitive questions. I was most impressed that he called me when he said he would call. Very good follow-up. So far I am most impressed! Hope my car doesn't need to use too many repairs over the next 5 years or 75K miles- but if it does, I feel like I am in good hands.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Carol, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert C. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

May. 19th, 2021

Chris S Alpharetta, GA

Although I ended up purchasing an extended warranty from the dealer, due to my own procrastination in researching other available options, I did have a great experience during the quoting process with Concord. My representative, Morris, was extremely helpful and friendly from the first call. He quickly sent over the quote as promised and followed up to make sure I received it and to answer any questions. My favorite part of the experience with Concord, due to Morris’ “I’m here for you.” style, was there was never any pressure to make a decision to buy. His salesmanship and customer service was just what I needed as car buying can be stressful enough on its own. In hindsight, I should have researched my extended warranty options further in advance of my purchase. I hope Morris and Concord continue this approach with all of their customers. Morris, I’ll see you on my next purchase!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Chris, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Morris. We hope to earn your business next time around. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mar. 22nd, 2021

George King Castle Rock, CO

Gene H was very informative, friendly and knowledgeable about the service. He made my decision and the sign up process simple and easy. I hope submitting a claim will be the same.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey George, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene H. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Sep. 1st, 2021

Frank baker Honolulu, HI

Working with Steve W today was a real pleasure…. He knew the product well and what I needed for my car…. The process went smooth and quickly….. at the end; I got what I’m needed for a lot less than the other extended Warrenty companies…… Frank Baker

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Frank, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 29th, 2021

Jesse Jennings Rockville, MD

I just signed a vehicle protection services package with Concord. The consultant that I dealt with (Gene H.) was knowledgeable regarding available packages and was great to work with. We will have to see how they handle claims.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Jesse , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 15th, 2021

AngelFern454 Miami, FL

I have been using Concord for 9 months already without any issues the entire time. I feel great when I talk to them about any concerns I have were addressed. I have talked to other companies in the past but Concord always comes out as the best option.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Angel, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 14th, 2021

Bryan Hrpprt Algonquin, IL

STEVE WAS FORTHRIGHT AND PERSISTANT. Sometimes we get too busy and leave things. Steve followed up but not as a pest. was sick to answer questions. addressed some of my review questions. As a former VP of sales I commend his attitude. Bryan Hepper Sr. Barrington Hills IL

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Bryan, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

JonathanLiranzo Los Angeles, CA

I have been with another car warranty company and I can tell you right now Concord is by far a great company. Personally I never had any troubles with them and they have always treated me right. Customer service is always available when needed and they actually resolve the problem if there is any.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Jonathan, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Steve Falteisek Chicago, IL

Low pressure, nice discussion on the product they offer. After providing initial pricing they asked ME about potential discounts related to Veteran status , etc . After confirming my status they willingly offered a nice discount on the service I purchased.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Steve, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 1st, 2021

BrackWofford Chicago, IL

I am very happy with the service we have been getting from Concord Auto Protect. The price was competitive and best of all the staff is always available when needed. You can not beat honest and good customer service then on top of it an easy claim process.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Brack, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

NateHenderson San Jose, CA

I have been a customer with Concord for a while now without any problems. When I contact customer service they are always available and I can clearly understand there English which is a plus in my book. Now the actual service is pretty straight forward. I had a repair that needed to be done and was explained everything and it was taken care of.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Nate, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

MikeyFergson Silver Spring, MD

Concord Auto protect has the best customer service support we have ever gotten from any business. They were easily there for us when needed. I would honestly recommend them to anyone I know who wants a car warranty company, I stand behind Concord & there amazing company.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Mikey, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Tom Sanborn Clearfield, UT

Gene is professional and straightforward. Thanks for the military discount. I’m a disabled veteran who is so grateful.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Tom, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Oct. 4th, 2021

Mike Shimkus Fairless Hills, PA

called my several times to sign up, finally signed up and they took my money, sent me an email with basic information but nothing else. Nothing sent to me in the mail so that I can give to a repair shop if I would ever need to. no more phone calls, nothing. Other then an email I have no documentation or what coverage I have.?????

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hello Michael , In the email confirmation you received there's a link you can click on that would take you to our customer portal. Once your on the portal you would be able to view all the information , print and even file a claim online. We are also here to answer any of your questions , you can call us at 888-399-2811 . Most of our customers would call us before posting such a review to let us tend to their needs. Please give us a call so we can discuss your current request. We are here to help and hope that next time before posting a negative review you would give us a call.

Jun. 21st, 2021

Althea Dietzel Baltimore, MD

Gene was wonderful helping me with coverage explanations. Very patient while I was looking things up. Prices are very good for the amount of coverage I'm getting.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Althea, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Aug. 25th, 2021

Sheila Gunst Midlothian, VA

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Sheila, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Nov. 24th, 2021

N. Cavagnaro Wantagh, NY

My dealing with the sales person Mark S. was a enjoyable, enlightening and quite thorough experience. He was informative to a point that he explained all the benefits of the Concord policy to a point that answered most of my questions before I even asked them. The few questions I did have were answered to all my satisfaction. I was very pleased with my experience with the Concord representative and expect the same from the contract which I purchased.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey N, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mar. 1st, 2021

loco665 Janesville, WI

after researching the 10 best rated car warranty companies,my wife & I quickly saw Concord rise to the top. I talked to the top 4 companies and Concord had the best pricing, longest coverage terms and very knowledgable customer service reps. Also , there were occasional deals offered (Wednesdays) to sweeten the already good deals Concord offers. I wish I would've heard about this company sooner!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey loco665, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 25th, 2021

Wendy Doerr Bluffton, SC

Concord Auto Protect was recommended to me by a friend. He was very happy with the service he received when an expensive repair on his Land Rover was needed. I decided to call for a quote since my manufacturers warranty had expired. I spoke with Steven W. who was knowledgeable, friendly and worked to get the best possible price for my contract. I hope I never have to use my extended warranty, but feel confident knowing that I’m covered if I need it.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Wendy, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steven. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 18th, 2021

Nick Vuolo Denver, CO

I was in the market for an Auto Extended protection plan and when I called in and spoke to Steve W. He was knowledgeable and easy to deal with. He was quick in getting me to the product I wanted and confirmed the pricing and handled the whole transaction efficiently and with a friendly demeanor. I hope I never need to use the protection but if I do I hope it is as sooth and easy as the enrollment process.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Nick , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 12th, 2021

Frankie Cibolo, TX

Checked a few other companies before speaking with Concord. By far the best bang for the buck! Price was more than $1000 less than anyone else for 5 yrs and they covered more than any of the others with a $0.00 deductible. My agent Gene was very helpful and I was done with the application in under 5 minutes. I highly receommend Concord to anyone needing an extended warrany, after their factory expires!!!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Frankie, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 9th, 2021

Roberto Silva ,

So far, so good! Gene was very helpful in explaining the product. No pressure. I particularly like the choice of mechanical/technician of our choice. We live in small city and dealer (Chevy) is not always available to take in a vehicle for repairs and we will take our vehicle(s) to a trusted shop, whom we have dealt with for years. The policy is very clear, cut and concise, no hidden clauses. As previously mentioned what i see- so far so good. Hopefully I will never have to use this service, as I do take extra good care of my automobiles, but, better be safe than sorry!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Roberto, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 28th, 2021

Michelle Broughton ,

We've done our research & explored all of our options. Our trust worthy friend, highly recommend this company. Everything online looked promising. We gave it a shot and was immediately impressed with how quick I got connected to a "live" person (not a long dial up # game)! Steve W answered all my questions, professional, direct, and sent a quote in seconds after we spoke. He also followed up a few days later liked he promised! Being in customer service myself, I applaud Steve's top notch customer service!! It's certainly a rare find these days. Thank you Concord Auto Protect!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Michelle, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Stephanie Walton El Paso, TX

After comparing several extended warranty companies, I decided to go with Concord. Robert C. was so patient, informative, and answered all of my questions until I felt I had enough information to make an informed decision. Never was I pressured or given an ultimatum if I didn't want to sign immediately. After my research and talking with Robert (compared to talking to other companies) it was an easy decision and I am glad I did so far!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Stephanie, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 7th, 2021

Rebel91Dad Florence, KY

The process was easy, affordable, and highly recommended. Steve was great to work with.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Rebel91Dad, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Oct. 12th, 2021

Lillie Banks Hernando, MS

Steve W was the sales professional who helped me. He was very knowledgeable, easily understood and courteous.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Lillie , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve W. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Sep. 17th, 2021

Don Martelle Wichita Falls, TX

Marc S had all the information we needed to make an informed decision. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Don, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc S. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Sep. 9th, 2021

My Review Chestertown, NY

I spoke with Steve W and he explained the policies to me and at no time did he make me fell pressured and for me personally that put me at ease .

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Happy Customer, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve W. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Aug. 10th, 2021

Alex Serrano East Hanover, NJ

My customer rep was honest and followed up with me for a year without being a PIA. I waited until my car warranty expired. He was very patient.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Alex , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Aug. 6th, 2021

Edwin Bunnlevel, NC

I really enjoyed the no pressure approach Steve spoke to me with. He answered all my questions and not once tried to rush my decision. It was a very pleasurable experience.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Edwin, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jul. 8th, 2021

WileyDevlin12

My husband and I had a claim with Concord Auto Protect and it was taken care of quickly and easily. I was so happy I was able to get in touch with a customer service person quickly and NO WAIT at all when calling them.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Wiley, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us & using our service. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

May. 24th, 2021

Cordell Bulger Dallas, TX

Very happy with Concord Auto Protect and the good service they provide us. They are always available when I need them and they have always helped me out with any questions or concerns I had.

May. 24th, 2021

Ruby Harris Philadelphia, PA

I researched many companies and I was really impressed with the amount of coverage I received for the maintenance for my car. Gene was very helpful in explaining the package. I must say based on all that this companies extended warranty plan offers, it really is an assurance. It gave me a peace of mind for my used vehicle I just purchased.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ruby, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 25th, 2021

Ben M Clifton, NJ

I spoke with Marc who worked with me to get a warranty for my car. Unlike other companies I spoke to, the agent wasn't aggressive and pushy. He patiently answered all of my questions and set me up with the right plan at an excellent price.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ben, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Joe Washington, DC

Marc -- your sales/service representative -- provided outstanding professional care as I joined Concord Auto Protect as a customer. He was knowledgeable and attentive. Two great qualities. I hope then when I need your company's help with repairing my vehicle that the person on the line will be just as helpful. -- Best, Joe

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Joe, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 17th, 2021