Best Company Guarantee Concord Auto Protect Logo

Concord Auto Protect

LAST UPDATED: August 12th, 2022

Concord Auto Protect offers drivers peace of mind with its protection plans. While a standard manufacturer's warranty will last only a few years, Concord Auto Protect has a variety of affordable and comprehensive plans for all makes and models of vehicles. Its award-winning customer service and claims team is available 24/7.

The company offers three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced, and Premium.

Drivers that get an extended car warranty with the company get free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, drivers won't have to worry about dealing with third-party companies as Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide.

The Good

• Protection Plans
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Exotic Car Warranty Provider
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Protection Plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three protection plans. Depending on how much coverage you would like will determine which protection plan you should choose.

The Powertrain plan is Concord's least comprehensive plan, but it is a great option if you're just looking for a basic policy with basic coverage. The Powertrain plan covers the following components:

• Engine
  • Towing
  • Locksmith
  • Rental car
  • 24-hour roadside

Concord's Advanced plan offers all the same coverage as the Powertrain, but you'll also receive coverage for your vehicles AWD/4x4 and Steering (manual or power) components.

The Premium plan is the company's most comprehensive plan. You'll get the same coverage as you do with the Powertrain and Advanced plan, plus all the following:

• Heating
  • Air conditioning
  • Fuel system
  • Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
  • Hi-tech electronics
  • Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front suspension

As you probably guessed, the Premium plan is going to be more expensive than the Powertrain or Advanced plan. However, you get the most coverage, which comes in handy in emergencies.

Concord Auto Protect also offers free 24/7 roadside assistance on all of its plans and clients can contact the company's customer service line 24/7.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you sign up for a plan with Concord Auto Protect and change your mind, you can get a full refund if you contact the company within 30 days of purchase.

Exotic Car Warranty Provider

Concord Auto Protect is unique in the fact that it offers luxury car warranties. If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, or Aston Martin, we suggest contacting Concord for more information.

Concord Auto Protect provides bumper-to-bumper coverage for all exotic cars.

Positive Customer Reviews

Most reviews on Best Company reveal that consumers are generally happy with Concord Auto Protect's services, coverage, and customer service.

Many customers were especially happy with the company's customer service representatives. Customers stated that they didn't feel pressured to sign up and were pleased with the company's level of professionalism.

A number of reviews also mention Concord's pricing. While the pricing will vary with the vehicle and coverage, several customers said that Concord's pricing was fair and comparable to competitors.

The Bad

• Limited Cost and Contract Information
  • Excluded Coverage

Limited Cost and Contract Information

Concord's website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees.

This is because every vehicle make and model is different. Extended warranty contracts are governed by state regulations, so there is no straightforward way to know exactly what your extended warranty is going to cost without speaking with the company and getting a quote.

How much coverage you want will also change how much you pay — the more comprehensive the coverage, the more you will pay.

Excluded Coverage

Before signing the dotted line, be sure to read through your contract thoroughly. Your contract may exclude coverage for things like the carburetor, thermostat, battery, battery cable harness/wire, shock absorbers, head gaskets, timing belts, glass, lenses, balance shafts, fuses, fuse boxes, LED lighting, coolants, fluids, filters and more.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for an extended warranty provider, you can't go wrong with Concord Auto Protect. The company's protection plans are thorough and offer you plenty of coverage (you can even view a sample contract on the website). Plus, there are a number of additional benefits available to you at no extra cost.

Additionally, Concord offers luxury car warranties, something not very many other companies do. As with all extended warranties, we recommend reading through your Concord Auto Protect contract before signing to ensure you get the coverage you need.

Call our recommended rep over at Concord Auto Protect below.

Message from
Concord Auto Protect

Buying a car is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life, so purchasing adequate protection for your vehicle is every bit as important as buying the car itself. Auto repair costs are ever-increasing and a carefully selected protection plan can make a great deal of difference to your budget. Having a customized service contract for your vehicle as a safeguard against costly, unexpected repairs affords you peace mind and security.

Concord Auto Protect is here to assist you with all your contract needs. We offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Please call us to get a free quote.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Priscilla Phoenix, AZ

I had the most pleasure speaking with Donald this morning. He gas very strong customer service skills, he also was very attentive to what I was complaining about in my dealings with the dealership. I had many questions but he also took time to go over alot of my warranties parts. I thanked him and let him know I was very blessed to have been connected to him he was so helpful and I appreciated most his compassion for helping his customers and this is a wonderful employee who values his job and makes the company shine Godbless All😊🙏

Concord Auto Protect Logo

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Priscilla, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Donald . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 3rd, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

James Govea New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect is the only car warranty company i would recommend. I have used others in the past but their customer service is on another level and simply amazing. Pricing is pretty fair i think personally also.

Concord Auto Protect Logo

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey James, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Jun. 9th, 2020

Adam Gearo Chicago, IL

It has been a pleasure using the warranty program plan from Concord Auto Protect. We purchased the premium plan because of the price of our newer car so it only made sense to go with the best plan we could get. So what made Concord different from our old warranty provider was being 24/7 and little to no wait time on the phone. We would wait easily 25-40 minutes with our other provider, but concord was pretty much instant always.

Sophia912 Los Angeles, CA

My husband and I made the choice to go with Concord last week because we understood the policy clearly and did not feel pressured. We were given plenty of time to think it over and even call other companies also. We are happy with the costs of the plan and what's covered by them.

Don Kinge Santa Clara, CA

I would recommend there plans to anyone looking for a competitively priced car warranty program. I could not find another company that offers to cover as much as Concord has for us for the very fair price. They have treated us great for the multiple months we have had our policy for.

Jordan Diega New York, NY

Been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for over two years now with two different warranty policies. My wife and I have had over two repairs covered so far and one repair not covered. The repair that was not covered was understandable on why it was not and I can not blame them. The two repairs that were covered went smoothly and handled quickly. I would recommend Concord for anyone that is looking for an affordable and quality car warranty program.

Leon Ford New York, NY

I purchased a warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect about 7-8 months ago and it has paid for its self so far. It was the premium plan which Im happy I went with in the long run. My cars fuel system was having issues to the point the car was no longer able to run properly. I had it towed to the local mechanic shop I have been going to for years and they figured out the issue and gave me an estimate for labor & parts. I had them contact Concord and explain all of this to them as well and Concord approved me right on the spot and gave them a card over the phone without a single issue. The repair was fully paid for and I am back on the road because of Concord. The warranty saved me and I could not be happier with it.

Nick Noordsy Washington, DC

Our family purchase a car warranty from Concord Auto Protect and it has been smooth sailing. We are the type of people who ask many questions and even shopped around before going with Concords plan. But after talking with other companies Concord stuck out to us because of price and coverage. Concord covered more and for a better price then a few other places we called. I know Concord is a solid company because they came as a recommendation from my uncle.

Marisa1988 Seattle, WA

I would recommend Concord for anyone that is looking for a car warranty that is affordable and reliable. My brother and I both have plans through Concord and we never had any issues with the service. The customer service agent Micheal was the best with answering all our questions and always being there for us whenever we call. Looking forward to buying another plan on my next car when the time comes.

Jake Rean New York, NY

Purchased a warranty plan today from them and excited to see how it goes. I heard good things about them from friends. I know I needed to get a warranty plan for the costs that repairs are these days.

WendyL Dallas, TX

It has been a painless experience using Concord Auto Protects warranty services. I have been with Concord for multiple years now and I have always been treated right by them. I am beyond happy with the customer service provided by them and the affordable prices.

Adam2938 Washington, DC

I have not been through the claim process yet because my car has not needed any repairs so far. My wife and I purchased the plan about 3 months ago for our newer car we purchased. We are happy with everything and excited to see how the warranty goes when needed. I will update the review when the time comes and give my feedback about the process.

JohnWW Santa Clara, CA

They have done everything to keep us happy and always helped in the time of need. When my brother had a claim it was paid out without a single issue. We have two separate plans from them and could not be happier with our purchases. No car warranty company is perfect but Concord does an amazing job with being near perfect.

Harold Wantz Chicago, IL

Pleasant customer service, He took care of me this morning without any issues right away. I had a claim, and it was already taken care of within 20 minutes of calling Concord, then having my mechanic speak with them which is understandable. Beyond thrilled to not have to pay anything out of pocket and to be back on the road.

Brian Oreta Miami, FL

I purchased the Premium plan from Concord Auto Protect for my Acura. Customer service agent rep did a great job explaining everything to me in the plan which i'm covered for on my car. I am pretty happy with my purchase and time will tell how it works out.

Perry Chena New York, NY

I have already purchased two warranties through Concord and have never ran into any hiccups. The customer service agents are always there whenever the situation came up where I needed to get in touch with them or had questions. For myself and my situation it is worth purchasing the warranty for peace of mind because of the cost of repairs these days especially on a Range Rover.

KatieMcIntyre Secaucus, NJ

Our family was looking for two car warrantys for both of our cars. We found Concord Auto Protect and we went with them for a few reasons that were great for us. The price was easily the best for the coverage we are getting. We called 3 other companies and it took over 5 minutes to get in touch with customer service, at Concord it was instant. Overall I seen pretty good positive reviews about them so I felt comfortable with everything and purchased both plans through them.

Dorian Lopez TX

Excellent service, I have been working with Marc S to select warranty coverage for a vehicle that I recently purchased - 2013 BMW M5 - not only could they provide extended coverage at a fair price but Marc's service has been excellent! He's answered every question lightning fast and helped guide me to the right policy for my needs, highly recommended!

Elliott Ziolk Atlanta, GA

I purchased the warranty plan from Concord right around the time I bought my F-150 from the dealership which was a good thing. I had various small repairs over time and so far, 3 out of 4 of them have been covered and I fully understand why one of them was not. It has been a pleasure using the warranty & the great customer service team there as well.

David Diega New York, NY

I purchased the warranty about 5 months ago around the time I bought my jeep from the dealer. I asked the dealer there opinion about what warranty company I should contact and Concord was highly recommended, So I gave them a call the same day. I was assisted promptly and was given multiple options to pick from which is nice. I went with the "Premium" plan and I feel alot better knowing I'm covered by a warranty on my jeep now. I have not needed to have anything fixed yet.

DevinMears Los Angeles, CA

Have not had to make a claim yet. So I cannot speak on the claim process but what I can speak on is they were the best priced warranty I could find. And the customer service from the staff was always good.

TommyS2193 New York, NY

Not a bad experience so far, it has been pretty smooth with the one claim I had. I was treated great by the customer service and was able to goto my mechanic of choice which is nice. The mechanic informed me Concord paid the bill quickly and the repair was completed so within the same day I was on my way.

Robert$ New York, NY

Concord covered the repairs that my car needed recently. I ran into no problems with them and they made the entire process as stress free as possible for me. I am happy with the end results and it was worth spending the money on the warranty.

Donal1988 New York, NY

My cars repair as completely covered by Concords premium plan I purchased months ago and forgot I owned. I reached out to Concord and they worked with my mechanic and got it squared away promptly. I have nothing negative to say because so far its been worth the money.

Elizabeth1990 Miami, FL

Called up Concord this morning with a few more questions and I was helped quickly and got all the answers I needed. I shopped around and no other company came close to Concords customer service and zero wait time to talk with a person. I went with them based on my personal experience.

ChenZ2131 Dallas, TX

It has been a real pleasure using Concords auto warranty service. Its easy for me to understand what I'm covered for and what is not covered with my plan. I am lucky and have not needed a repair yet but when the time comes I have no doubt in my head Concord will cover the repair if its an item that is covered.

Zach Klein Denver, CO

I have been a long term customer with Concord Auto Protect and its been a painless process for claims. Easy to understand everything my cars covered for and the price was great for the warranty plan. I like how fair the pricing was and the customer service agent was excellent.

Lisa Warren New York, NY

I was assisted today on finding the perfect plan that fits my needs and budget. The customer service agent was excellent and polite during the entire time. He made sure I was his #1 priority and answered all my concerns and many questions. I called other places prior and Concord stood out from the rest.

David Sharp Ashburn, VA

My ac system on my bmw 335 just stopped working. So I contacted Concord and they assisted me with everything and made the process easy as possible for me. I was covered for the repair and my AC was fixed by the mechanic without any hassle. Happy with how it all turned out for me.

James Clifton, NJ

I was shopping around for car warranty coverage for my BMW x5 and I contacted Concord to see the plans they offer & prices. They were the only company out of 4 that I called that were NOT pushy and actually took the time to explain everything about the program. Now I went with Concord based on my experience with them so far. Everyone's experience with certain warranty companies might be different, So i really did pick Concord solely based on how Gene H treated me, the price of the plan and whats covered in the plan.

James C Ashburn, VA

I purchased my warranty plan last week and since the first phone call everything has gone over pretty well. I am pretty happy with my purchase and cant wait to see how it works out long term wise. I think there will be no issues after seeing how professional and efficient the company is. No pressure sale at all and they gave me plenty of time to think it over before purchasing the plan.

KyleDoml23 Dallas, TX

Just purchased the warranty plan from Concord for my newer jeep. Sign up process was easy, and everything was easy to understand for me. No pressure to purchase the plan and he gave me plenty of time to think it over.

Paulo Santos New York, NY

We are happy with the car warranty program we purchase for our BMW. The repair we needed was a small was but to our surprise it was still covered. We have been treated with kindness and professionalism only from the staff at Concord. We have nothing but good things to say about them.

MorganWoskki09812 New York, NY

Very happy with the car warranty service I get from Concord. Because I have had another warranty plan before with a different company and it was no where near as good as Concords customer service and coverage they offer. I also appreciate how they took there time answering my questions and did not push the sale at all.

AndrewThornley Phoenix, AZ

I had a friend recommend Concord to me when I recently purchased my bmw x6. I wanted an affordable quality warranty plan which Concord was able to offer me. I did reach out to a few other companies but either they were pushy or out of my budget. I'm happy I listened to my friend and picked Concord. Time will tell how it all turns out but I have no doubt that everything will go smoothly.

Sunshine09384 Los Angeles, CA

Called around a few car warranty places and ended up picking Concord for a few reasons. The main reason was the price was within my budget on what I could afford for a car warranty plan. Also the customer service agent was not pushy at all and gave me plenty of time to think it over and consult with my husband about it as well. Overall the experience has been painless and actually stress free.

Heather Moriea New York, NY

Its been a pleasure using Concord auto warranty plan. My husband only had one small claim through them so far and it was promptly taken care of. We have no complaints about anything yet.

Drew P Atlanta, GA

I have been using Concord for two years now and never had an issue with anything. I had one repair and it was covered without any problems. Worth the money and staff has been great.

Henry Martin New York, NY

My Dad and I have concord auto warranty for 3 and ½ years now. I can say from my personal experience they always pay for the repairs needed on the cars without any hassle or delay

Lexis Scalph New York, NY

The claims agents are extremely helpful and professional. Concord will go above and beyond to try to help / resolve any issue . I trust this company and value the warranty protection I have  .

AngelaMoreno New York, NY

My dealership had very good things to say about my warranty company. They mentioned there was no wait time  and got paid as soon as the work was done . Thank you so much Concord !!!

Jean Williams Mansfield, TX

Marc S have been very helpful. He have addressed all of my concerns. Answered all of my questions. He kept in touch with me. I do not have a dislike. I sign with Concord Auto Protect 30 May 2022. Awesome customer service.

kiaramayorga New York, NY

Beyond happy with my car warranty I purchased from Concord. The repair I needed was taken care of without a single issue. I'm happy that I went with Concord over other companies and made the right choice.

Harold Williams Seattle, WA

I had the pleasure of working with Mike in starting a claim for a mutual customer.This company offered very quick and good service. I will be recommending Concord to my regular customers from this point forward.

Dameace Tampa, FL

We had some work done on my 2015 jeep I paid for the repair then remembered I had the warranty with concord . I was able to get reimbursed. The check showed up in the mail a few days later, Thank you Concord

MikeRinadi Los Angeles, CA

The customer service  did a great job in assisting me when I had to get my car towed in to my shop . I broke down 100 miles away from home and Concord really came to the rescue .

Brandon Bissell Kent, WA

Worked with Steve W and Don B to complete this transaction.  Both gentlemen were outstanding.  They displayed great customer service, knowledge, professionalism, and friendliness while going the extra mile helping me.  That is why I am a repeat customer and tell all my friends and family to call Concord when they need a car warranty

GeraldKim2983 Secaucus, NJ

My Chevy was getting up there in miles. Had about 75k miles when I decided to get a warranty . Concord was able to get me the top plan with a $0 deductible. Much better deal than any other company I spoke with . I received a good value for a comprehensive warranty plan .

Jaynce1990 Dallas, TX

I needed a repair done on my 2019 volvo s60 and I had my mechanic contact Concord and see if the repairs are covered and so on. Repairs were covered and taken care of by Concord without a single issue the mechanic was telling me. My car is fixed and I could not be any happier with everything.

Anita Brown Atlanta, GA

I really like that I never need to be involved .Concord works directly with my  mechanic , This  warranty company pays the shop with a credit card over the phone . This makes things efficient and quick . All my repairs  went smooth and it was a pleasure dealing with Concord .