Evolve Vacation Rental

LAST UPDATED: June 25th, 2024

Evolve Vacation Rental was founded in 2011 by Brian Egan and Adam Sherry and was designed to assist owners in managing their vacation rental listings and assist with guest inquiries and reservations. Evolve Vacation Rental is focused on simplifying the process of vacation renting by following a strict rental verification process and providing flexible options with lower fees. Their vetted network of on-the-ground partners are available to handle everything from housekeeping to maintenance.

The Good

• Set, Low Fee for Property Owners
  • Flexible Terms
  • Communication with Guests
  • Property Damage Protection
  • Professional Listings

Set, Low Fee for Property Owners

Evolve is free to join, and charges property owners a set 10 percent of the booking fee for its listing services. In addition, Evolve does not charge a cancellation fee.

Flexible Terms

There is no term commitment for owners. The company’s service is free to join and can be canceled at any time. In addition, owners can use their vacation rental for personal use throughout the year.

Communication with Guests

Evolve handles communication with guests throughout the reservation process. In addition, customers who want help booking can contact Evolve’s travel advisors. They are available seven days a week by phone, email, and live chat.

Property Damage Protection

Unlike many competitors, Evolve does not require security deposits for vacation rentals. Instead, the company offers a Damage Protection insurance program. This program is backed by the insurance company Assurant and costs a set fee of $14.50 per night for guests. This protection covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages by travelers. Guests are liable for intentional destruction or damage that exceeds the set amount. In addition, Evolve provides protection to property owners with $1 million in liability coverage.

Professional Listings

Evolve uses professional photographers and writers to create high-quality listings. In addition, properties are displayed on multiple sites such as VRBO, HomeAway, Airbnb, and more.

The Bad

• Limited Country Availability
  • Limited Pricing Options

Limited Country Availability

Currently, Evolve only services North America. Owners looking to list properties in countries outside North America will need to use another vacation rental management service.

Limited Pricing Options

Evolve does not offer multiple pricing options. Though it provides a low, set fee, some companies offer different options, such as yearly subscriptions, to fit the needs of different property owners.

The Bottom Line

Evolve is free to join and charges a low, 10 percent booking fee. The company offers flexible terms allowing property owners to cancel at any time and to reserve their property for personal use. Evolve creates professional listings and promotes properties on multiples vacation rental sites. Properties are protected through Assurant insurance and owners also receive liability insurance. Furthermore, it communicates with customers on behalf of property owners. However, owners of property outside of North America will need to use another vacation rental management company. We recommend consumers compare Evolve to other vacation rental management companies to see if it fits their needs.

Joy Grimes

Horrible company. We arrived at the cabin we rented for 2 weeks, and it was nothing as expected. There were several safety issues, cleanliness issues, and deceptive pictures advertising. When we contacted Evolve we were told there were no serious safety concerns. So they feel difficulty getting up the driveway because of loose gravel, uneven decking, à deck gate you have to lift to get open and large brown spiders are not enough of a safety hazard. Leaving the property my car slipped going down the driveway, the foundation was crumbling, the mountain was sliding down onto the house ...not to mention the 1980 time machine hot tub that was a health hazard. The house was so dirty there were spills on the floor, large ants everywhere. Don't trust any property advertised by Evolve.

Justine Mucci

Terrible TERRIBLE customer service. Very misleading cancellation policy. We had reservation for 8 days, called was told we could change the dates up to 48 hours before check-in. Attempted to do this online. Evolve website showed switching days would cost $81 less, but their website kept experiencing an "Error" so I called and talked to their incompetent customer service and was told it would be $200+ more and couldn't explain why the website was different. I cancelled my extra day because their website said I would be issued a future travel expense so I was going to use that $$ to add on my extra day. They refused to give me the travel credit despite looking at their website with the cancellation policy in front of me stating that if I cancel within 48 hours of check-in, a future travel credit will be issued. Supervisor was arrogant, non-empathetic. Will never use again and will advise my travel host of this!

ArthurT

I booked a vacation rental with Evolve, and was looking forward to my trip. However, just couple months before my scheduled arrival, they abruptly canceled on me, citing they were selling the house. Not only was this extremely disappointing, but it left me scrambling to find alternative accommodations at the last minute. What's worse is that while they gave me only 48 hours' notice, they had the flexibility to cancel whenever they pleased, which felt incredibly unfair. Resigned an agreement, I put money down, bought tickets, hotel, reservations, now they’re all being affected instead of honoring our agreement first I understand that things can change, but the lack of consideration and transparency in this situation was unacceptable. I will not be booking with evolve again and highly recommend the same for everyone else.

Reply from Evolve Vacation Rental

Hi Arthur - we're very sorry to hear that your reservation was canceled and appreciate your feedback on the situation. For context, we do not own the homes that we help manage and it is the owner's decision to sell and to cancel future bookings. We do our very best to work with the owners and new property owners to honor existing listings, but unfortunately are not always able to and strive to let the guests know as soon as we find out. We understand the impact this had on your plans and hope that you are able to find alternative accommodations within the few months time you mentioned you have. Our team is happy to help with your search if needed. If interested in our assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 877.818.1014.

May. 8th, 2024

Loudoun Purcellville, VA

Evolve provided us with a smooth and well-informed rental experience at Lake Harmony: ample and accurate photos on the website, a thorough description of the condo and the neighborhood, as well as a detailed listing of check-in and check-out procedures. And we appreciated their accommodating our last-minute vacation. Christine, our guest contact, was very helpful in addressing our concerns about the parking gates, the digital thermostat, and the slats missing from the vertical blinds. She even recommended a few local restaurants to try. She also honored our request for a later check-out; we appreciated being able to sleep in on our last day there. Evolve also provided coffee, wine, water bottles, and a couple of small bags of chips---little touches that made us feel welcome. Keep up the good work!

9 months ago Edited October 24, 2023

Dennis Jordan Broken Bow, OK

I have been in the Short Term Rental business for probably 25 years. That is before any Evolve, Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, etc. This was when we had our own web sites and managed by hand and phone. LOL As the marketing of STR's have developed so the have immediate gratification that is expected when a guest, calls, texts or emails. I have managed my self, I have had other independent professional property managers work for me but, none has kept a defining straight line of service. Evolve is a lot more than just a "marketeer" for your STR. They handle almost all of the aspects of the business, most notably the unhappy guest, the rude guest and the unforeseeable. What you all really want to hear is the money part! They pay fast and consistently. I do believe it is the fastest pay out in the market. Evolve does market monitoring do get you most per night getting a "head in a bed". I have been with Evolve for over 4.5 years. I look forward to future years. Good luck and blessings to all.

Christen Ande Brown Phoenix, AZ

was attracted to this listing because of its convenient location, comfy photos and high reviews. But none of these could have prepared me for the "above and beyond" service provided at this condo. I fell in love instantly with this chic loft. My hosts were always responsive and courteous. And if extenuating circumstances didn't require me to leave, I would continue to stay for another 6 months. The Welcome Book provides detailed instructions. The laundry facility's application is affordable and easy to use. Kitchen comes ready with essential necessities. Bathroom is handsomely adorned. I hate to go... but I do so thankful I chose this property.

Kyle Geffert Scottsdale, AZ

Evolve really seems to care! Recently I had arrived at the property I had booked through Evolve only to find out , due to hurricane Haily, the power was out. I waited around for a few hours hoping to get power but unfortunately with no indication of when power might resume, I knew it was time to find somewhere else to stay.( I had traveled 5 hours.) I immediately contacted Evolve to try to get a refund so I could look for something else. To my surprise, Evolve was very apologetic and what I thought would take the normal “ 7-10” business days for a refund, turned out to be refunded immediately! So, because of their quick response I was able to get another place and enjoy my vacation! Thank you Evolve!🙂

Justin Kelly

Evolve has been a fantastic partner for our short term rental business , they stream line the process by advertising your listing on all sites and consolidate all bookings onto one calender. The app is very easy to navigate . They also send emails of incoming bookings and also send emails of upcoming checkins , makes it easy for you or your team to stay on top of things to provide guest the best experience. Their dynamic pricing algorithm is also a phenomenal tool . There support for you and the guest is really good . For what they provide at only a 10% Fee, in our opinion, is the best deal available. Now remember , they are your partner , you have to hold up your end of the deal as well . Keeping your property clean and amenities up to date . If you don't have the means to clean and maintain your property, evolve has approved vendors that can do so . We highly recommend evolve for those who want to rent their properties. It is also very easy to block the property off for personal use or maintenance issues through the app they provide .

Christine Ramos Kingston, GA

Our stay was so comfortable and nice - everything you need and more is supplied. The house was EXACTLY as the pictures show (which we were a bit afraid of due to past experiences with other rentals). Quite neighborhood with lots of shops close by. Great communication from the time I booked with Evolve Vacation Rental we received little text's here and there with updates. Beautiful private landscape and gorgeous interior design. Our only negatives were: check in time was at 4pm, after driving 9 hours from Atlanta we were exhausted and ready to settle in, but when I opened the door the cleaning crew was still there, they asked that we return in 30 minutes and also while we were enjoying the pool the lawn was serviced without warning (good thing were were decently dressed) lol. Overall this was an amazing rental and we would HIGHLY recommend it - look forward to renting this same house again in the future.

11 months ago Edited August 8, 2023

Lori Olson

Was a very easy process. We picked out the house we wanted made the reservation. The Evolve team quickly let us know how to access the house and everything we needed to know, they also sent timely reminders as our trip got closer. Instructions we clear and concise about what to do when checking out of the house. Overall a very easy and simple process to make our vacation memorable.

Kathy Friberg Onancock, VA

We are a group of 4 retired women who travel together. This townhouse is very nicely appointed and clean. The owners were thoughtful to provide a lovely welcome bag of goodies! The kitchen is nicely appointed and stocked. The screened in deck is a delightful breakfast spot. If you are traveling to Chincoteague Island, we recommend this townhouse.

10 months ago Edited September 13, 2023

Josh Weber WI

A friend told me about Evolve about 8 months ago when they heard I was purchasing a vacation rental property. They recommended evolve to us as we are first time investment property owners. Evolve has not let us down, in fact they have gone above and beyond our expectations. They are very responsive, helped us get the listing off the ground, and have been a constant resource through the process. I am confident I have made more money by using evolve, while having far less headaches. I would highly recommend them if you are new to this or even have been doing it a while. They are great.

Tim Wells Pasadena, MD

We had a great stay over the 4th of July weekend. Location is perfect for visiting the lake, local parks, and trails. The house was cozy and clean with plenty of amenities. Relaxing in the backyard with the sights and sounds of nature and not neighbors was a big plus our group. We specifically loved the customer service and website/billing procedures. Overall 10/10 and we will hopefully be back soon!

11 months ago Edited August 2, 2023

Erika Ward Frisco, TX

I own multiple short term rental/vacation homes and in my opinion, one of the most difficult parts of taking care of them is dealing with the trend of guests trying to scam owners out of getting free stays or refunds by making up stories about pretend break-ins or bringing in " bug infestations" or photo shopping house pictures to make it look like the house is in much worse shape than the great shape that it's really in or a whole myriad of horror stories that you hear about. I could write a novel about the beautiful blessing that Evolve has been in helping us with our short term rental houses. Since this is just a review, I'm trying to make it short and sweet. Evolve has been the most amazing example of how to be a benevolent host. They are patient and kind with both the owners and the guests. When my house got vandalized last week, by a guest claiming to be a pastor (?), I was pretty shaken up, and I felt like screaming at the guest (I didn't… Evolve has modeled for me how to be kind/professional with all customers) but Evolve just masterfully handled the situation by being empathetic and supportive to me and at the same time some how empathetic to the guest who I perceived to be completely insane?. It really was a sight to behold! That this management company could be so kind in such difficult situations! They are like a soft blanket buffer between the owner and guest that makes it much easier to let go of toxic emotions! Big shout out to Eric at Evolve for walking me through undoing the crazymaking situation! He talked me through what to possibly expect when I went back into the house for the first time, he assured me that they would do everything they could on their end to support us and our listing and he helped me calmly send in the info that the evolve insurance needed to reimburse us for damages, extra cleaning, etc. It was a big relief to have them there! They are clearly experienced in deftly handling difficult situations with flair! Thanks again, Eric! I also very much appreciate that they've kept our homes just about fully booked with mostly great guests! We own 12 rental houses and the short term rentals that Evolve has been helping us with have been grossing at least two to four times what they were grossing as long term rentals. We are gradually turning more of the long term rentals into short term. I could go on and on about how their app keeps our financial accounting nicely organized/up to date, and how there is always a live person there to help with any kind of owner support. This is a wonderful company! 10/10 I highly recommend!

ron hara Los Angeles, CA

I am new to the short term rental business and just started listing with Evolve. The negative experiences that I have read on this site regarding Evolve as a management company are not inline with my experience with them. From the beginning, Evolve has been great. From the onboarding, to the marketing and implementation of the the reservations. They have multiple ways to communicate with them, such as messaging through the app, email or telephone. It is possible that certain areas in the country are serviced differently, but out West in California, they have been outstanding. Payouts are quick, only a few days after check in, and only a 10% management fee. The key is to have a good local manager/cleaning company, unless you are doing it yourself. I would highly recommend this company.

Mitty Dravich New London, NC

Professional, Customer Service Oriented, Responsive, Great Communication... From my initial contact with the onboarding group to the turnover rof the property to the support group, all I can say is it was painless. All of the professionals I spoke with were knowledgeable and patient with explaining everything what would occur. The photographer was wonderful. The write-up on the property sounds like they have been to the property and the area. All I can say is AWESOME! Could not be more pleased. Kudos to all! My husband said he cannot remember when he was so pleased with the service we have received. They are also very well connected in the industry that they were able to provide us with other resources such as tax professionals that could help us.

F. Reeves Gadsden, AL

My husband and I had to cancel a family vacation with Evolve Vacations Rental, The problem happened on a Sunday when we realized we were going to have to cancel. I spoke with a “Live Person” which was great! She said she would have to speak with the owner about the refund. I spoke to them again this AM, same young lady! She was understanding and very knowledgeable about the contract. Around noon I received an email saying our entire trip was refunded! I appreciate the owner and the company in the professional way they showed such understanding! We will use this rental site again. We rent 4-5 vacation homes a year for family trips. Thank you again to all parties involved!

Lenora Scottsboro, AL

My husband and I were very excited to be the first guest of the “Legacy View Lodge” in Sevierville,Tn. The layout and design of this mountain home is absolutely stunning. We enjoyed the beautiful (fully stocked) chef’s kitchen, the outdoor grilling station, the gorgeous master bath (loved the stacked stone), the wall of windows, and all of the many comforts offered which, are too numerous to list. Equally important, the views ARE truly amazing. We drank coffee on the back deck while watching the morning mist roll down the mountain, settling in the valley below. No camera could capture the ethereal morning beauty. It’s truly a must see! With all “Legacy View Lodge” offers, and because check-in and check-out was a seamless experience, we look forward to visiting again and again! Thank you for sharing your beautiful mountain home and helping to create anniversary memories that will last a lifetime!

Doreen Ballwin, MO

For our Branson, MO family vacation we chose a cabin off the VRBO site that was managed by Evolve. We were extremely pleased with the process. We booked the cabin three months in advance with a partial deposit. One month prior to arriving Evolve automatically charged our credit card for the balance and sent us detailed instructions about our rental. 15 days prior to arriving they sent us another email, then one day prior to arrival they followed up with another email. We were totally prepared for our arrival. After our stay I emailed the owner of the cabin regarding an issue with the coffee maker and he was very responsive. I would highly recommend Evolve for your next vacation! I will be using them again.

Mike Valencia, CA

I think that Evolve is the best property management company out there, bar none. They have completely stepped out of the box as far as how to manage property management. I have been with them over a year and have had nothing but positive experiences. I am so impressed that it is only 10% and they are advertised on all sites except for Vaccasa, which is a horrible company. They have a professional photographer that comes to your place free of charge and takes excellent photos. They have a professional team who writes up the details of your residence. I had a very picky guest one day who did not know I had a Keurig machine and she flipped out because she didn’t have her pumpkin spice coffee that she could’ve brought with her. Evolve has a complaint team who are so professional and contacted the guest and sent her a gift certificate to Starbucks and said they would re-imburse her for any charges she had for pumpkin spice coffee. As funny as the story sounds the guest ended up giving me a five star review. I have contacted Evolve numerous times about editing my website page and any other information. Customer service is quick and extremely professional. I absolutely love how guests do not leave a damage deposit but pay $15 a day for insurance. I had a brand new recliner chair and one of the guests children sat on it when it was reclined and bent the metal for the recliner and I filed a claim and the chair was fixed and I was reimbursed immediately. The guest did not even know I filed a claim from their damage and prevents them from giving a bad review.

Paula Hoffman Lake Jackson, TX

Very nice place to retreat to, located just a couple blocks from downtown with a secluded feel. The home was very welcoming and clean with all the comforts off home. One of the greatest part about this rental was being pet friendly. If you love wildlife this is a wonderful get away, bird all day long. The homeowner has placed feeders around the yard giving alot of chances for viewing. We also seen rabbits, armadillos, squirrels, and deer all from the patio while enjoying the shade. Only down side to this home is there is no true kitchen, but that is clearly shown in the listing. We brought coolers for most of our things and just work out of them. We did prepare 2 meals here at the home (painfully for 8 people) next time we stay we will opt to eat out. Who wants to clean up on vacation anyways!!! Definitely will book again!!!

Nacole Williams Wylie, TX

I don't even know where to start everything was so amazing!! We rented the house Dec 22nd-29th to come back to Alabama and spend Christmas with my husband family. The house was absolutely beautiful, kept up with, very clean, and smelled nice! We loved the master bedroom so comfy and the bathroom was amazing. The living room was very comfy and cozy, the couches where nice to sit and recline back and relax. The kitchen was beautiful and there was everything you needed to cook(Pots, pant, plates, etc) We loved the deck that is right off the kitchen/living room very nice to sit on and relax with a cup of hot chocolate or even watch the sunsets. We loved going down to the dock and relaxing for hours and just taking it all in. The drive to and from the house was nice as well we seen lots of wildlife! The whole experience was just amazing. The communication with Cindy was excellent and she even leaves you breakfast! We are excited to book again in the future!! If you want a nice relaxing getaway and a house to rent that is beautiful and clean this is the place for you. There is a sign outside that says Little Slice of Heaven and it definitely is!! Nacole & John Williams-Wylie, Texas

Deb Johnson

Switching over to partner with Evolve to book my rental property on Marco Island was the best decision! Evolve has lived up to all of their commitments and continue to make improvements. The transition to working with them was seamless. First step you are connected to an on-boarding professional who works with you on setting up your webpage and scheduling a photo shoot to help promote your property in the best possible light. You get to approve of the final page before going live. Once live they promised to get me more bookings and they delivered and they starting delivering immediately. I got my first booking within 24 hours of my property going live on their website, and the bookings just kept coming.!!! My home was rented 30% more this year than it has in the prior 6 years working with a private property management group. Not only did Evolve get me more bookings but they also charged me half of what I was paying to the property group I was working with. I went from paying 20% plus any incidental costs with the private management team to only a 10% booking fee with Evolve. And best of all you dont wait to get your money! You get 30% at the time the property is booked and the remaining 70% within 30 days of the guest arrival date. This is a huge asset. With my prior management group I got the money 1 week after the close of the month that the guest stayed even though they put a deposit down at the time of the booking. Crazy! Now its true I am more involved with the ongoing management of the incoming guests than I was before but to me that's a plus. I get to personally connect with the people staying in my home and understand first hand what they like and what may need to change. I prefer being involved rather than getting a "surprise" bill for a repair or change that I knew nothing about. I also love the Evolve owner website. It provides you with all of the details you need to know about incoming guests, how many bookings you have, how much money you have earned, etc. . This may not seem like a big deal but my experience with the private management team was I didn't get any of the renter/guest information. As far as the renter or guest knew my property management group owned the home. They kept that information from the owner. Importantly, if you have questions, or need help, Evolve representatives are always, always responsive. You can connect with them live on the phone, you can chat with them on the owner website or portal or send them a request via email. Whatever method you choose you can count on a timely response. They are a very helpful team of people. Net overall my experience switching to Evolve has been nothing but positive and if you are thinking about a change or getting into the rental property business- Evolve is a great booking partner.

Adrienne Lorenz Yucca Valley, CA

I’ve been with Evolve for over a year now. I was new to the vacation rental business and heard about them online. I thought about making a go by myself but saw the fees to sign up for Airbnb and vrbo. Evolve didn’t charge anything and would put me on all different websites and take professional pictures of my home and do the write up. It really was a no brainer. It took a couple weeks to get it all together, but I couldn’t be happier. My home is in the Joshua Tree market. Evolve charges 10% and does all the work. They take care of my calendar, answer questions with the guests, and send me my money. I always text the guest right before check in to introduce myself and let them know to contact myself with any issues with the property. So far I’ve had great reviews and only one guest that I won’t have back. (He let his dog swim in my Koi Pond and got mud everywhere.) I feel my property is being marketed very well and love the added insurance that Evolve gives me. I would recommend this company to anyone doing vacation rentals.

Ann Calvey San Mateo, CA

We have been with Evolve for only one year and they have been wonderful, from the first call they took us through everything to on board our property, step by step. they were always happy to help, and got back to us very quickly with any problems or concerns and marketed our property to our best advantage. I cannot speak highly enough of them, across the board they are excellent We have been rented every weekend and and this is only our first year. The advertise on 7 or so different sites. We had a problem with one renter and they went back to Arbnb and got us more money for extra cleaning which I did not think we had a hope of getting. I am very happy we chose Evolve.

Dianna Jensen Grand Junction, CO

We started with Evolve in January of this year. New to the Vacation Rental we have relied on the advice of the professionals, EVOLVE. They have been able to answer questions we have, suggest ideas, and give advice when needed. I tried to manage our VR on our own for one month and found it to be a waste of my time. I have 2 other businesses that need my attention and so having them manage people, bookings, money, advertising, and cover insurance has been a Godsend. We have surpassed our expectations with the rental and we are only in the sixth month. They have delivered what they have promised and we couldn't be happier. Thanks again EVOLVE for making our job easier by your great service. Sincerely, Dianna and Larry Jensen

Tracy L Zikes Riner, VA

EVOLVE's rental management model is a win-win for me as a homeowner. Their team of experts have proven their commitment to my success by widely and professionally marketing my home at a fraction of the cost other management companies charge. They take the reins, eliminating the stress of rental management, while perserving my overall ability to closely oversee each aspect of the process. Their team is responsive in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. With over $30,000 in rental bookings in the first 6 weeks of joining the program, EVOLVE is delivering what they promise. I couldn't be happier with my decision to put my trust in EVOLVE Vacation Rental Network.

Carol Basking Ridge, NJ

As an homeowner who uses Evolve to rent my vacation home, I can't praise them enough. Our listing went public with Evolve and their partner sites on 1/1/17 and we were booked solid every weekend in Jan/Feb/March in a matter of weeks. We have steadily rented in the interim months and have had great bookings all summer; some are full weeks even though we only have a 2-3 night minimum. I've even had repeat business already! Evolve walked me through the process, has a fantastic user interface online, updates my listing whenever I make changes, handles my billing, and has handled one or two renter issues as soon as they arose. I would recommend this company to anyone. Renting my house has been a completely pleasant and FUN experience because of Evolve!

PCT

Disappointed Property Owner: Avoid Evolve Short Term Rental As a property owner, my experience with Evolve Short-Term Rental has been nothing short of disappointing. Firstly, they deactivated my account before the agreed-upon deadline, resulting in the loss of all my hard-earned reviews. This lack of consideration for their partners is unacceptable. Evolve's promise of listing your property on multiple platforms comes with little benefit. 99% of the bookings actually come from Airbnb, contrary to what is advertised. Moreover, their failure to respond to guest reviews without the owner's intervention adds an unnecessary burden to property management. Their supposed 90-day stay requirement is another hurdle. They make it nearly impossible to leave without incurring penalties, trapping property owners in unfavorable agreements. Even after meeting their demands, they still find ways to nickel-and-dime you, such as charging exorbitant fees for retaining property photos. To add insult to injury, their customer service is subpar. I recently received a survey, only to find my access revoked the next day. This lack of transparency and accountability speaks volumes about their professionalism. In conclusion, I strongly advise property owners to steer clear of Evolve Short Term Rental. Their business practices are exploitative and their promises often fall short. Protect your investment and reputation by choosing a more reliable and respectful partner. Avoid Evolve at all costs.

Reply from Evolve Vacation Rental

Hi there - although we are disappointed to learn that this was your experience with us, we do sincerely appreciate your review. We are always taking customer feedback into consideration as we find balance between continuing to grow and adapt to this ever changing industry and ensuring we are meeting, if not exceeding, customer needs. We understand that our services will not always be the right fit for homeowners, however, we are sorry to hear that our partnership did not work out and will be sharing your feedback with our wider team for further discussion. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and wish you all the best.

Apr. 9th, 2024

Gerald Jones Daytona Beach, FL

Renting with the Evolve team was one of the best experiences I’ve ever dealt with. They were very helpful, understanding & gave me an amazing experience. I would continue to rent with them as often as possible due to great communication! They are the best !!!

Eileen Dougherty Portland, OR

I loved the house that we stayed in. It was exactly like the pictures. The place was spotless and had all the supplies that we needed. Location was so close to the activities that we wanted to do. The evolve process went smoothly. Great little get-away.

P Martin Conroe, TX

Booking a vacation rental in Dillon, Colorado with Evolve was easy and quick. Everything we needed to know was supplied in a timely manner, making our check-in and out simple. They also stayed in touch to be sure our needs were met. We would book with them again. P Martin

Jasen Ricketson Sacramento, CA

I called them twice and on both occasions they helped me better than expected. I even chatted with one of the evolve people for like 30 minutes minutes .excellent customer service ,the place I stayed at was nice I would definitely stay there again thak you

Robin Cummins Dacula, GA

Loved, loved, loved this house! Nicely decorated, comfortable, clean and updated. Evolve made booking seamless, from booking to check out. It's right in the middle of Savannah and Tybee so travel in either direction was quick and easy. Working with Evolve made renting this house quick & simple. Highly recommended!

10 months ago Edited September 14, 2023

Irum Asghar Seattle, WA

Our experience with Evolve has been excellent. Initiaa a lot after we hosted our vacation rental, it was confusing how to understand their pricing strategy but now three months into this business, we’ve realized it’s best to leave it to pro’s at Evolve. We are grateful to Evolve Team for a great experience. THANK YOU 🙏

Theresa

I use Evolve to manage my property in Massillon Ohio and never did. I expect in the first year to be making what I make. Letting them manage my property gives my property exposure to all the booking sites without any conflicts or stress Highly recommend Evol

Leslie Rand-Pickett Raleigh, NC

We loved staying with family at the clean and comfortable condo. Plenty of space for everyone in bedrooms and common areas. Kids loved to foosball table! Host was great communicator and quick to respond to questions. Loved the location too.

Robert Thompson Oklahoma City, OK

The property was in very good condition, well furnished and functioned well during our visit. Clear instructions were given for how to gain access to the property. I liked that the mountain home was somewhat remote, but easy to access on good road.

Sarah Booster

Booked a family vacation cottage in southern Ohio for a family reunion and the stay was lovely! Great communication from Evolve by text and email and the host called me back quite quickly when I had an issue. Will book through them again!

johnny xiong Clovis, CA

I liked the simple instructions that was sent by the company. I was always informed of the rental status until arrival. Super Easy. I did not have to reach out to customer service during the stay. All the emails sent had all that I needed. I would use this company again. Thanks

11 months ago Edited August 7, 2023

Gaming Peter Miami, FL

I loved Evolve Rental for my stay at Cape Coral. The attention, the application to make everything so easy. The staff met us on time and checked everything and explained everything for us. I have never felt so comfortable and safe booking like I did with Evolve. When I rent again I want Evolve Vacation Rental!

PAULA Hays Oceanside, CA

Evolve was a pleasure to book my vacation with Evolve. Every step in the process, from booking to checking in/out, went smoothly. When I called for questions, they were answered and the stay was wonderful. I would use them again!

B Woods Wayne, PA

I wrote to Evolve prior to my trip. The representative was very responsive. I had read a bad review that was posted just before my scheduled trip. The representative was very reassuring and even took the time to go to the house to check on it for me. Got back to me after to let me know the place was in great shape. I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival. I’ll definitely book with Evolve again!!!

Linda Pepping Glendale, AZ

We rented a cabin from evolve in Munds Park, Arizona! The cabin was phenomenal, well stocked even had a complimentary bottle of wine for us! We had even left our portable speaker, and they were kind enough to mail it back to me! Any questions we had during our stay, were answered promptly! We will definitely be renting further properties from Evolve!

Christine Mathey

Easy to book and the customer service was amazing. My family stayed in San Francisco and booked through Evolve. I had never heard about them and was a little worried. They did not disappoint and our trip to SF was great. The house was so much larger than pictured and had everything we needed for the stay. Location was so close to everything so we were not disappointed. Would definitely book with Evolve again

Karina Segura Hesperia, CA

We booked a home for our first trip to Yosemite. I liked how comfy the home was. Loved that it had a lot of cooking basics, laundry room, and smart tvs and wifi. It was an awesome experience and I would definitely go back again. Our only issue was a lot of pet fur around the home, but that did not really take away from how nice our trip was and how comfortable we were in the home. Booking was easy as was in check in and check out. The person of contact was readily available for any questions or concerns that we had.

1 year ago Edited July 17, 2023

Lisa Turner Erie, CO

This model is the best I've seen for property owners of short term rentals. Evolve takes care of everything for you and for a remarkable price-the value to cost is exceptional. It is so easy to use and navigate their on-line website and smart phone app. Any time I need to have something changed on the listing or have questions regarding sales tax, pricing, etc. I always get a reply quickly and issues are taken care of quickly. I highly recommend Evolve Vacation Rental to anyone with a short term rental property.

Caroline Garguilo Toms River, NJ

Evolve has made renting out my home so easy. I am a realtor and simply do not have time to market my own rental. They are consistently getting me bookings and they are people of their word. They promised me my first booking in a certain amount of time and THEY DID IT! I am 100% satisfied with their services and will continue to use them and recommend them to my clients!

Kazumi Komar Fair Oaks, CA

Angel L is a very effective salesperson

beth vonnegut

As homeowners, we all know that issues arise from time to time. We have been very impressed with Evolve's response time to any issues that happen to come up. Evolve has worked with us to find solutions that benefit both us as owners as well as our guests. We have been kept informed and felt supported by Evolve. Our rentals have increased drastically and we actually have to block out time in order to perform routine maintenance and upgrades to our property now.