Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

8.6

ELT Leesburg, VA

I would like to thank Sabrina W and The WFG team for helping us get out of our timeshare! You did an awesome job and we are very thankful!

Marcia Oliver Park Hills, MO

Everything went smoothly. The process was simple, and the instructions were easy to accomplish. We are very pleased with the results.

MICHAEL PERSELL Sibley, MO

They did nothing that you can not do yourself. They simply said stop paying and dont answer their phone calls. We wrote letter to timeshare and 6 months later we were out. Seems like they are in bed with timeshare company... take your money and dont do anything for you.

Reginald & Sheila , MN

Thank you Wesley financial group you guys have been wonderful I don’t know how you’ve done it but I am grateful that this nightmare is over.

Irina Glen Head, NY

The company staff very professional and helpful. Ms. G provided great support, and she was always responded to our concerns in a timely manner.

MikeWV Indiana, PA

Quick response and got the ball rolling immediately after intake documents were filed. Go agreement from timeshare company on first call.

Sharon Daniel Seattle, WA

I have had everything great front the beginning of the process until the end of the process. Everyone was very professional and very nice .

Dave Hester Cleveland, TN

Service exactly as presented. Not always the case when trying to get away from a timeshare. We were out in less time than promised. Thank you!

Bobbi Ratzlaff Elk City, OK

They helped us get out of a contract with Wyndham that was misrepresented from the beginning. Fast and efficient! Great service! Thank you!

Michelle Honcho Mechanicsville, VA

Amazing company. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Murial Taylor Chino, CA

Priscilla was very helpful. Our experience because of her direction went well. Thank you from Chuck on to Priscilla.

Alex Foster Lenoir City, TN

Very professional plus helpful. They did what we needed, which was get us out from under Capital vacations timeshare.

Daniel marron Pompano Beach, FL

The company was very up front told me how everything would work good communication during the process

Samuel Dallas, TX

I worked with an outstanding resolution specialist. She kept in contact with me and helped me through the process.

GeorgiaPeach Reynoldsburg, OH

John State College, PA

Very knowledgeable company with a very customer friendly process. Process was much easier than I had anticipated.

Colleen Martin Scottsdale, AZ

Excellent company to work with. Good response time and pleasant team members to talk with. Expecially Miss April F!

LaRaine Therre Folsom, CA

From my first introduction to Wesley and throughout my dealings, my experience has been outstanding.

Michael Huneke Waco, TX

Service is exactly as advertised. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Quick to return phone calls and answer questions.

Gilbert Engelke Tysons Corner, VA

Were very professional and explained what would be done and then did it. Very happy with the results

Mike S East Brunswick, NJ

It took longer than we expected buy Wesley Financial Group never gave up. We are finally OUT of timeshare.

Jim Duncan Jacksonville, IL

Kept me well informed through out the process and kept after things to get me a good deal at a fair price.

Theresa Somerset, MA

Great team to work with. Timely response to all my emails and calls.

W. MAXIMORE ,

They were professional in all areas of helping me get out of my contract with Bluegreen Timeshare.

Krista Williams Little Rock, AR

This organization helped me get out of my timeshare. They were friendly and very thorough.

Richard McDowell Florence, KY

It took a while to get done but they were able to get me out of my time share fiasco.

Diane Forehand Lake Mary, FL

They are very professional and courteous. Worked with Preston G. and he was very knowledgeable.

Stephen Whitehead Idaho Falls, ID

Easy to deal with, answered all our questions. Respectful and great to work with

Jamesharvey Noblesville, IN

They were so helpful, and I had a really good experience. They have your best experience at heart.

Reva Arends Richland, IA

I was treated in a courteous, knowledgeable, and patience manner during this endeavor. Thank you!

Howard Painter Hurricane, WV

Wesley Financial Group lived up to their promises in a very professional and timely manner.

Darlene S Myers Twinsburg, OH

They were extremely professional and helpful!! They completed task much quicker than anticipated.

Joel Sedam Fort Wayne, IN

I was amazed at how quick they were able to get us cancelled out of our timeshare

Leslie Evansville, IN

Thanks to Colleen and Jean, everything is finally coming to an end. I am so thankful!

PAUL KVILL Hinton, AB

Everything they stated was delivered as promised. Extremely simple and effective process.

Shreen Mansfield Union City, CA

They delivered what they had pro mised and still continuing.Thanks for being here.

Aaron Wynn Madison, TN

They provided excellent services by getting our timeshare terminated. Thanks again.

leona ROBINSON Spring Lake, NC

quick response to questions and concerns they take a personal interest in your unwanted debt

Nellie Miller Hammond, LA

They absolutely come thru with their promises.. it is lengthy, but it is worth it...

Afshan Riaz Calgary, AB

Staff was helpful and understanding, kept in touch with me on a regular basis

twtmikkelsen Portland, OR

They were honest with us about what to expect and delivered what they promised.

Brenda Beller Chicago, IL

They got us out of one timeshare in as little as 6 months which we think is pretty amazing

Jorge Mendez Jacksonville, FL

Excellent customer service and experience. Work completed as advertised.

Frank Delray Beach, FL

When calling you get a person not a voice mail.

robert ashton Novi, MI

It was easy. They told me exactly what I needed to do.

shamslice jop New York, NY

Got me out my timeshare in no time. Brilliant!!!

Melinda Nekervis Leominster, MA

They were great, flexible. understanding