Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Michael Huneke Waco, TX

Service is exactly as advertised. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Quick to return phone calls and answer questions.

Gilbert Engelke Tysons Corner, VA

Were very professional and explained what would be done and then did it. Very happy with the results

Mike S East Brunswick, NJ

It took longer than we expected buy Wesley Financial Group never gave up. We are finally OUT of timeshare.

Jim Duncan Jacksonville, IL

Kept me well informed through out the process and kept after things to get me a good deal at a fair price.

Diane Forehand Lake Mary, FL

They are very professional and courteous. Worked with Preston G. and he was very knowledgeable.

Stephen Whitehead Idaho Falls, ID

Easy to deal with, answered all our questions. Respectful and great to work with

Jamesharvey Noblesville, IN

They were so helpful, and I had a really good experience. They have your best experience at heart.

Reva Arends Richland, IA

I was treated in a courteous, knowledgeable, and patience manner during this endeavor. Thank you!

Howard Painter Hurricane, WV

Wesley Financial Group lived up to their promises in a very professional and timely manner.

Darlene S Myers Twinsburg, OH

They were extremely professional and helpful!! They completed task much quicker than anticipated.

Joel Sedam Fort Wayne, IN

I was amazed at how quick they were able to get us cancelled out of our timeshare

Leslie Evansville, IN

Thanks to Colleen and Jean, everything is finally coming to an end. I am so thankful!

PAUL KVILL Hinton, AB

Everything they stated was delivered as promised. Extremely simple and effective process.

Shreen Mansfield Union City, CA

They delivered what they had pro mised and still continuing.Thanks for being here.

Aaron Wynn Madison, TN

They provided excellent services by getting our timeshare terminated. Thanks again.

leona ROBINSON Spring Lake, NC

quick response to questions and concerns they take a personal interest in your unwanted debt

Nellie Miller Hammond, LA

They absolutely come thru with their promises.. it is lengthy, but it is worth it...

Frank Delray Beach, FL

When calling you get a person not a voice mail.

robert ashton Novi, MI

It was easy. They told me exactly what I needed to do.

Michelle Honcho Mechanicsville, VA

Amazing company. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Brenda Beller Chicago, IL

They got us out of one timeshare in as little as 6 months which we think is pretty amazing

Jorge Mendez Jacksonville, FL

Excellent customer service and experience. Work completed as advertised.

shamslice jop New York, NY

Got me out my timeshare in no time. Brilliant!!!

Melinda Nekervis Leominster, MA

They were great, flexible. understanding