Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Cody Liebenow , CA

Throughout my entire experience with working with Wesley Financial I was treated very well. The associates I was fortunate to work with were prompt, patient, and knowledgeable. Any questions I needed answered or new situations that would arise from my the time share, Wesley Financial Group guided me every step of the way. I was $50,000+ In debt over the time share(Welks Resorts) I had signed up for. Wesley Financial was able to assist me in exiting my time share within a year. I am greatly satisfied and appreciative for all of the work that was done through Wesley Financial. I would recommend their work to anyone, if you feel the pressure from your time share (yearly maintenance fees, high monthly bills, unable to use your time share, interest fees written into your contract, etc. etc.) this company is for you!

Cletis Smith Frederick, MD

After reviewing the introduction videos and hearing the initial sticker price, my wife and I decided to give it a shot and my gosh are we glad we did! From the beginning until our timeshare company finally relented to let us out from our albatross, from Vice President Mark I, to Resolution Specialist Makensi G, the entire staff has been nothing but spectator! Every call I made and every email I drafted was answered in a timely manner. Every interaction was always professional and every conservation was extremely personable and very pleasant, like speaking to a family member or a friend. Makensi was an absolute joy to work with! Her calm demeanor and confidence exuded during every conversation, assuring us this will be resolve - which it was even better than what she and I thought - put to rest any concerns my wife and I may have had to rest. Westley Financial Group has a gem in Makensi and the world needs more people like her.

Yolanda Rosario Stamford, CT

I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group if you are looking for a way out of your timeshare. I found out about this company through Facebook and believe me when I tell you it is legit and true to their word by my experience. I want thank Logan B for the exceptional work he's done assisting me and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with my timeshare. One year ago I was assured that it would take some time on this journey, but without a doubt it would work out in may favor at the end or guaranteed a refund. This company has been a real Blessing to me. May you continue this mission to help others like me out of the fire. May The Lord 's Blessing's be with you always!

Mary E Butler Flushing, NY

When I was deciding on a company to help me, I researched the top 5 companies in the Timeshare cancellation business. Wesley was in the top 5. I selected Wesley because of their understanding and compassion for what I was going through with the Timeshare Resort I was dealing with. They were very professional and always returned calls or email me. They never left me hanging or wondering about the next step. If you have a timeshare and trying to make a decision, I would highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. They do what they say they will do--release you of your Timeshare in a timely fashion. Mary B

Ann White-Sims New York, NY

The Wesley Financial Group really came through for me at a most crucial time in my life. After the passing of my husband, I realized that we had been misrepresented by our Time Share Company and it became a financial burden as a widow. I tried to negotiate to release me from the contract since our mortgage was paid in full but to no avail, they refused, The Wesley Financial Group initiated a full review of the deal processes and found that the deal had fraudulent components. The Wesley Group and their team was thorough, honest, patient and extremely professional. I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group to anyone desiring to exit their Time Share contract. “MY LIFESAVERS”

Brandon Washington, DC

I am not sure where I should begin because honestly, it hasn't set in yet. Late July of 2019, I took a chance of this Instagram post from Wesley Financial Group (WFG) after another company made a promise, but failed 100%. It was just a few days later when we had our telephone interview with CJ W at WFG at first we were stumbled by everything being laid out to us like can this company help us get rid of the horrible nightmare that would cost a lifetime of financial pain, headaches and stress. Then it got to the intake department which wasn't that bad because telling our story helps our case in many ways that I was unaware of that the individuals the got us into the mess of a timeshare in the first place over free dinner vouchers. Next, we met with our Resolution Team advisor, Nicki, which was the absolute nicest person we ever would deal with always could hear the confidence and her smile behind her voice, never a dull moment working with her at all. We knew that this process was going to take a while and honestly based on everything we were told about this timeshare company it might have taken 3 years for it to be fully out of our hands or maybe not at all, but the money-back guarantee made everything sound promising so we pushed forward. The timeshare company was relentless in harassing us with phone calls throughout every day even on weekends to include on Thanksgiving and several times on Christmas Day, but not to worry because I made it where they wouldn't ring our phones and were unable to leave a message, haha problem solved. Then we stopped hearing from them ever since the day after Christmas, which I thought was weird because of the number of times they've called every day. Then on January 29, 2020, we get this big envelope from the timeshare company, which we knew could not be another collection letter, statement or anything like they had sent in the past and fact, it was the Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, I screamed because as I read it I began to understand what Nicki and her team had got done for us in less than 6 months are headache of owning a timeshare was over. So after all of this Nicki and everyone at WFG is amazing by standing to the guarantee of getting the stressors of owning a timeshare off of each person that becomes a client. I give this company five-stars, but most importantly NICKI needs the biggest FIVE-STARS of all. Thank you, Nicki and the staff at WFG!!!!!

Joseph Brisindi Wilmington, NC

Initially, my wife and I were leery of contacting a timeshare exit company because of all of the horror stories we read about. We checked their BBB rating and decided to proceed. We were very pleased of the process and price we were quoted. Wesley kept updated each step of the way and every question was answered quickly. I was very impressed. The complete process took several months but it was well worth it. We no longer have this thunder cloud over our heads and the stress of paying the ever increasing maintenance. I have said it once and will say it again. Trust the process and you will be happy you did.

K Johnston Saint George, UT

I was skeptical, just like everyone else. I saw the ad for Wesley Financial Group and I did some research on them. They offered a moneyback guarantee, unlike any other company that would assist in getting you out of ownership of their Timeshare. I contacted Wesley and they assured me that they would do everything they could to get me out of my Timeshare. The process is a bit lengthy, but all good things take time. I am out of my Timeshare commitment and have completed the Quit Claim Deed and have done this process legally. I highly recommend this organization, they are very thorough and professional. I always felt like they were very involved in my process.

Lloyd Wertz Pottsville, PA

When my wife and I first thought of eliminating our timeshare ownership, I listened to a number of advertising statements from a number of "timeshare cancellation" companies. All promised to relieve us of our timeshare responsibilities. I even attended a presentation or two from those organizations making claims of that nature. However, when I called the number for Wesley Financial, I felt like I'd found the company that could deliver on those promises, right from the start. The first person who answered my call was reassuring and clearly aware of the issues at hand. She was well-trained and knew how to get to the concerns in an effective, timely, and forthright manner. Once my case was assigned to the legal professional who would take over and follow through to the very successful ending of this effort, things flowed smoothly and exactly as she'd promised. While a number of companies offer to eliminate timeshare ownership, this one delivers--on time and as promised. We are certainly glad Wesley was around when we needed them to be!! Lloyd and Joanne Wertz

Robert Tourangeau Claremont, NH

The experts at Wesley were very knowledgeable and friendly. They walked me through my exit process every step of the way. By necessity, it took a while, but I am extremely satisfied with the results.

Annie Hawley, PA

Very pleased with the process. Everything was explained clearly and many questions were answered. Kelsey was in touch with us throughout the process. No question was left unanswered. Everyone was helpful.

Samuel Alamillo Sebastopol, CA

My wife and me are very pleased with the results. We were always in the loop with any updates. It was worth the wait it took some time but got it resolved. We are finally out of the contract with Westgate Resort. Thank you guys for your help and dedication!

Lee Fenstermaker Charlotte, NC

Wesley has so far done what they said they would do, it has been a pleasure to work with folks so professional. we are canceled but waiting on the official paperwork from the timeshare. now Wesley is working to repair our credit the time share group and all their crony business partners screwed up on us.

Royce & Tamara T. Colorado Springs, CO

I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone wanted to get out of their Timeshare !!! There were 2 of the people we worked with who I felt did a excellent job keeping us informed and I would like to Thank Ellen J. and Hailey B. and everyone else who is working on our case !!! Thank-you and God Bless you all !!!

Beverly Difiore ,

The WFG. Helped me got out of a time share mortgage payment. Vistana was taking money out of my amex card for admin fees, mnt Fees and charging the card for whatever they felt. The WFG. Didn't get my money back but they helped me get this and it off my credit. They are also helping me get my credit score repaired. Their communication was Adequate for my case and they were flexible with payment. I did what they requested of my and they worked the rest. Overall I am happy with the results. It would have been nice to get the money back but I'm glad to have this behind me.

Carolyn M Freeman San Dimas, CA

Wesley Financial Group has worked wonders in a matter of months. My contracts with Vistana are closing & I am more than pleased. Ali R. & Mersiha M. have done everything possible to work this timeshare exit & I am overjoyed. Thank you for the professionalism & excellent customer service.

Annette Anderson, SC

Working with Wesley Financial to cancel my fraudulent time share was a very positive experience. They are professional and efficient. They kept me in the loop of knowing what they were doing and what the next steps would be. I could not be more pleased with them. Each person I worked with was great to work with.

Braunda Hopwood Bloomington, IL

They were kind and very easy to understand the complete process , the time required , and the fee for this service . I felt they understood my situation and they kept in contact with me monthly . Genuine company easy to work with. Very well satisfied.

steve berti ,

This was a painless quick way to finally get out of our timeshare Burdon. The team we worked with were first class all the way through the process . I suggest anyone wanting to get out of their time share to use this company .

Lisa McGowan Weatherly, PA

We felt so scammed by our experience with Wyndham. they lied to us. and we felt we had nowhere to turn. Wesley and Ryan woods turned things around for us. they sucessfully got our contract terminated and helped up recoup our credit. thank you Wesley. you kept your word every step of the word. Lisa McGowan

cmrqt cmrqt Lubbock, TX

We just received word that the deed on our timeshare has been changed back and our names are no longer on it. Makensi G was awesome. The process took about 9 months, but from start to finish she professionally guided us through the maze. We cannot thank WFG and Makensi enough.

Rita Pensacola, FL

I would give them 5 stars! They were very helpful to get us out of our time share .Their team were very professional and helpful in every department. They are trustworthy! We want to thank Mercedes ---- for being patient and understanding with us.

Thomas B Alabaster, AL

I would like thank the Wesley Financial Group for their help and leadership in cancelling a timeshare contract. It was an almost 12 month process, and I could not have got job done without them. Mercede B was with me most of the time, with information and encouragement that kept me on task. There were others that helped from the very beginning to the very end. Mercede was the one who was there at the end with the help that kept me focused. It is done!!

Sandra Durham, NC

My stress and headaches are finally over. I have never been so happy to get a termination letter from a company. WFG did what they said they would do. The people I worked with were very professional and personable. They had time to talk and listen to me with my feelings and concerns. I am forever grateful for the service provided. Good-bye Vacation Village at Williamsburg Plantation and all of their other names.

Georgia Harris Maricopa, AZ

This company is a LIFESAVER! I ran into one of their ads while I was on an app, and decided to give them a call. I had been told by other companies that there was no way to get us out of out timeshare debt. This has been nothing short of a miracle. this team walks you through the steps in detail and holds your hands all the way. They did all the heavy lifting, so we could live our lives in peace. I am now about 30 days away from getting out of this financial nightmare, and it is all thanks to them. Answered prayers :O) Thanks Nancy and the entire team that helped us.

Carla Sapp-Lawson Warrensburg, MO

Our experience with Wesley Financial Group was amazing! Thank you doesn't even come close to how relieved we are. It was difficult to take that first step in trusting after the experience with Wyndham but the representatives at Wesley held our hands, almost literally at times, lol, and led us in the right direction. We found out today that the timeshare was officially terminated. Thank you, thank you, thank you Wesley Financial Group. Also, to Kayla M for the hand holding!

Kim thomas Lehigh Acres, FL

We was very sceptic when looking for a company to help us get out of our timeshare. We are so glad we chose Wesley Financial, they did what was promised in less time than stated 😊 we had the pleasure of working with Mckensie G whom was very professional, friendly and helpful. She always responded back to us in a timely manner. We are so looking forward to putting this nightmare behind us. Thanks Wesley Financial 😊 Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Carlos Philadelphia, PA

Soon after signing a timeshare contract I realized it was the worse decision I had ever made. After some research I got in contact with Wesley Financial and immediately felt I was in good hands, I recovered peace of mind from that moment. Today I am happy to share that I got rid of the timeshare. Thanks a lot to everyone at Wesley Financial who took care of my case and huge shout-out to Makensi G for her support and professionalism, on every phone call or email she took time to fully explain each process and what to expect from the timeshare company. Thanks

W Cohea ,

Wesley Foundation has done all they promised and we're almost there. Every time I have talked to anyone in the company, I was made to feel like they took a personal interest in my problem. After seeing horror stories on social media about timeshare release companies, I'm so glad I saw their commercial on TV and decided to give them a call. Thanks to Cathy F and all the others who were great, calling me on every step and keeping me aware of my next step!

Anna Bishop Stone Mountain, GA

No complaints whatsoever. At the start of the process I was assigned a Specialist who was with me throughout the entire process. She stayed in contact with me on the progress and if I had any questions she was my go to person. Meredith was very professional and also caring. I'm now in the closing process and I thank Meredith and the Wesley Group for getting me out of this timeshare disaster.

Kelly schorgl Kansas City, MO

Awesome. I was so frustrated with the rising maintenance cost and our inability to book a vacation where we wanted. Thanks to my personal assistant Daniel with Wesley financial group we tackled it as a team. The faster he got me information the faster I did what I was supposed to do and we accomplished the unthinkable in an extremely quick time. Now I am going to get my mom involved with Wesley financial group to get her out of her timeshare. YES! I am a real person and not a robot.

April Linch Norcross, GA

We are beyond happy with the service we received from Wesley Financial. We had not one but TWO contracts with Wyndham. We not only got our contracts cancelled but we received FULL refund for both! We can not pursue some dreams we had on hold because of our timeshare! God truly blessed us and sending us to Wesley! Special thanks to Meredith, she was so lovely to work with and always answered our questions!!

Donald Patton Newark, DE

We have been extremely impressed with our decision to work with the WFG Team and specifically Makensi G to cancel our timeshare. Makensi was our resolution specialist who guided us through the process with timely communication, lots of patience, sympathy, excellent support, and a professional experience. We started out very nervous and excited but Makensi understood how to settle us down and provided needed comfort. We could not be more pleased and satisfied with our selection of the WFG. Thanks Makensi and Team...

Nick Castro Aberdeen, SD

Who you learn from matters! When we started this process, we were nervous. Nervous about the unknown. What will happen are the claims made by Wesley Financial authentic? Can they go toe to toe with one of the world's largest organizations in the Hilton Grand Vacation Club? Makensi G was incredible to work with. She was diligent, On time, And extremely communicative. She delivered on all the claims we read and heard about from Wesley Financial, leaving us with zero doubt we chose the right company to handle our Timeshare issues.

Michael Laporta Georgetown, TX

Wesley Financial and its' agent , Makensi G, were very helpful in assisting in voiding an onerous Time share contract with Fiesta Americana. Ms G, in particular was extremely helpful and diligent in this effort. It took over a year, but not because of our efforts and persistence, but rather the intransigence of Fiesta American. I appreciate the efforts of Wesley and its agents. Michael Laporta

Myriam Winston-Salem, NC

Wesley Financial Group has the best people, professional, compassionate, kind, and understanding. A company with Christian ethical work, they did an outstanding job. There is no words to thank them, they freed us in 3 months from this burden of 11 years. A huge kudos to Austin, he went above and behind not only to work our case, he made us feel someone really care about us. I blessed the day I call you ! ! If you need someone to fight for you, do not waist your time and call them now. You'll thanking yourself if you do so.

Edward P Robinson Atlanta, GA

I contacted Wesley Financial Group to cancel my Vacation Timeshare Program. That was the best move I have ever made, They assigned Makensi G as my direct contact and she has been Great! We are now at the very end of my cancelation of my Vacation Timeshare and it is because of both WFG and Makensi knowledge that has made tis posible. Thank you both for your help and guidance of removing this noghtmare from my life. Ed r

Dionne Vail, AZ

Wesley Financial Group did a wonderful job keeping us informed of the cancellation process. Their responses to our questions was always prompt and insightful. Makensi G was always thorough and responsive to our needs. She frequently provided updates on our case to keep us informed. I truly regret signing that timeshare contract, but I’m very thankful this professional staff uses their skills to cancel it.

Dana Walker Memphis, TN

Meredith is helpful, friendly and explained what steps we would have to go through. She went above and beyond in helping us get our timeshare canceled. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group! What I dislike is the amount of time it takes, which is not Wesley Financial Groups fault. It can just be frustrating having to deal with the people that work for Wyndham.

Peter G Collingswood, NJ

What a weight that has been lifted off my shoulders!! Wesley Financial Group did exactly what they said they would do and got me out of my Timeshare. I was assigned a personal assistant Avery G and she was kind attentive and guided me all the way through the process never leaving you without an answer or response. I firmly believe if I hadn't chosen to go with WFG I would still be fighting my timeshare today.

Farley Warshaw Riverside, CA

Outstanding and Professional! I’m very pleased with Carrie H and the process. Everything went as planned and Carrie guided me every step toward the resolution. When they told me it will take between 9 months and 18 months I was not sure if it was going to happen but it did happen after 8 months! Wesley knows what they are doing and handled my case professionally. Thank you for making it possible!

Robert & Teresa Stopher Rogers, AR

Wesley Financial Group went above our expectations! From day one they were helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everyone we worked with was a gem! Especially Tiffani O..... she went above and beyond for us! She held our hands, so to speak, through the process. Call WFG... don’t stay in a timeshare because you think you are stuck.....they will help you!

Constance Graves Albany, NY

I am very pleased with Wesley Financial Group and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s trying to get out of their timeshare ownership. My representative, Makensi G, was very helpful in freeing me from the timeshare burden. I was actually surprised at how quickly this was resolved! I was also please that they coached you on what to say during conversations with the timeshare! Great job and thank you for your help. I’m so glad that I contacted Wesley Financial Group!!!

Robert Michaelson Wasilla, AK

We contacted Wesley Financial Group around 6 months ago. After listening to their background on getting rid of time shares , we decided to get on board. Within a couple of days they were working with us on getting out of our time share that we purchased from Wyndham. Our agent was Elizabeth F. She worked extremely hard and got our claim done very quick. We are very happy to recommend Wesley to anyone who wants to get out of their time share

Lori White Ypsilanti, MI

From the first call to follow up communications. We felt at ease with Wesley Financial Group and trusted them and today our timeshare was cancelled!! Constantly in communication with us checking for any communication from the timeshare. We were lied to, deceived, and so much more by the timeshare. Our contact Mercede, was amazing at following up with us. I can not recommend them MORE! They are straightforward are honest, a company with integrity and compassion.

william torres Coram, NY

I have a lot to say, but first of all is that I thank God that we decided to Use Wesley Financial Group to resolve my timeshare nightmare. They been true to their word as to how much they would do to free us. I want to especially thank Janika M my dedicated representative who has held my hand through each step in the process and I am now near the end of my ordeal. Thank you Janika and Wesley Financial Group for giving me peace of mind moving forward knowing that I haven't created a burden to my family in the future

Samantha Jacobs Davenport, IA

I can't say enough good things about Wesley Financial Group. My husband and I were so scared of what the timeshare people would do to our future I cried day and nite. They provided the most in detail process you can get on how they work and why. They helped with ever letter, email, and phone call we got. They reached out and stayed in contact with us the whole way. We were treated as friends not just people. They truly care about getting you out and helping you get back on track with your future plans. The money is well worth it.

Sofia Vanegas Mechanicsville, VA

Marvin & Sofia It was very accurate for us to have found them after several attempts with other companies, Wesley Financial Group gave us the confidence and security that it was the right way to get out of the nightmare in which we trapped ourselves. Their staff are very friendly and considerate with their professionalism at every step we take. We are eternally grateful to each of them. Thank you very much Wesley Financial Group.

Cheryl Hassoun San Marcos, CA

After seeing an ad in my AARP magazine, I contacted Wesley Financial Group to help me terminate my timeshare. The staff at Wesley Financial provided excellent service. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly W., who was professional, thorough, kind and was in close communication with me. I am in the finalization of the termination now. I am grateful to Kelly W. for all of her efforts. She has been wonderful.

cornell hopkins Fayetteville, NC

Cornell C. Hopkins July 8, 2020 I first began seeing Wesley Financial Group on TV commercials. In the beginning I was hesitant to call but I am glad I did. I definitely do not regret the call. It has been a pleasure working with Wesley Financial Group. Mr. Logan B and Mr. Tony M were very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. They were able to answer all my concerns which made this process so much easier for me. I can only imagine how much money Wesley Financial Group has saved me. I would gladly recommend their services o anyone.