Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Edward P Robinson Atlanta, GA

I contacted Wesley Financial Group to cancel my Vacation Timeshare Program. That was the best move I have ever made, They assigned Makensi G as my direct contact and she has been Great! We are now at the very end of my cancelation of my Vacation Timeshare and it is because of both WFG and Makensi knowledge that has made tis posible. Thank you both for your help and guidance of removing this noghtmare from my life. Ed r

Dionne Vail, AZ

Wesley Financial Group did a wonderful job keeping us informed of the cancellation process. Their responses to our questions was always prompt and insightful. Makensi G was always thorough and responsive to our needs. She frequently provided updates on our case to keep us informed. I truly regret signing that timeshare contract, but I’m very thankful this professional staff uses their skills to cancel it.

Dana Walker Memphis, TN

Meredith is helpful, friendly and explained what steps we would have to go through. She went above and beyond in helping us get our timeshare canceled. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group! What I dislike is the amount of time it takes, which is not Wesley Financial Groups fault. It can just be frustrating having to deal with the people that work for Wyndham.

Peter G Collingswood, NJ

What a weight that has been lifted off my shoulders!! Wesley Financial Group did exactly what they said they would do and got me out of my Timeshare. I was assigned a personal assistant Avery G and she was kind attentive and guided me all the way through the process never leaving you without an answer or response. I firmly believe if I hadn't chosen to go with WFG I would still be fighting my timeshare today.

Farley Warshaw Riverside, CA

Outstanding and Professional! I’m very pleased with Carrie H and the process. Everything went as planned and Carrie guided me every step toward the resolution. When they told me it will take between 9 months and 18 months I was not sure if it was going to happen but it did happen after 8 months! Wesley knows what they are doing and handled my case professionally. Thank you for making it possible!

Robert & Teresa Stopher Rogers, AR

Wesley Financial Group went above our expectations! From day one they were helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everyone we worked with was a gem! Especially Tiffani O..... she went above and beyond for us! She held our hands, so to speak, through the process. Call WFG... don’t stay in a timeshare because you think you are stuck.....they will help you!

Constance Graves Albany, NY

I am very pleased with Wesley Financial Group and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s trying to get out of their timeshare ownership. My representative, Makensi G, was very helpful in freeing me from the timeshare burden. I was actually surprised at how quickly this was resolved! I was also please that they coached you on what to say during conversations with the timeshare! Great job and thank you for your help. I’m so glad that I contacted Wesley Financial Group!!!

Robert Michaelson Wasilla, AK

We contacted Wesley Financial Group around 6 months ago. After listening to their background on getting rid of time shares , we decided to get on board. Within a couple of days they were working with us on getting out of our time share that we purchased from Wyndham. Our agent was Elizabeth F. She worked extremely hard and got our claim done very quick. We are very happy to recommend Wesley to anyone who wants to get out of their time share

Bob & Sonya Orlando, FL

We are extremely pleased with WFG, Jenni R and Andie R, were a pleasure to work with, they kept in constant contact through the process, they knew their business , were very caring, personal and professional. With their help and advise we were able to terminate a fairly knew contract, and to get rid of the ownership with another timeshare company, both in a very short time. We are just waiting for the final closing papers form both timeshare companies. Everyone who contacted us form WFG, were extremely professional, efficient and courteous, Thank you WFG for getting us out of this burden. Bob & Sonya

Nisi C. Bethlehem, PA

I am very satisfied with the results from Shayla B and Tiara L . Shayla walked me through step by step in December when I got the free information in the mail. By April 15th I received an email from the resolution department at Holiday Inn saying they would take back the contracts. It was almost unbelievable. We responded back and then Ms. L takes over. She works in the closing department. She contacted me to let me know on June 15th the papers are being processed. Unfortunately I won't get any money refunded back to me, which I completely forgot about until she bought it up. I hope I never need them again, but if I do, I will not hesitate to contact them. Very Satisfied! Thank you again, Denise Calhoun

Suzetta Waters Clarksburg, WV

I am happy beyond belief that I am finally getting out of my timeshare. Wesley Financial Group guided me every step of the way as to what I needed to do. To legally be relieved of this timeshare nightmare. My resolution specialist Julia was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Even during the Corona Virus pandemic. The process was easy and everything they promised happened. It only took us 6 months and I am FREE from my timeshare. I am so glad I trusted them. What a relief it is that I don't have to try and keep making these payments every month. Thank you Wesley Financial Group Julie for all your help.

Misty Coleman Vidor, TX

What an amazing opportunity that we have had to work with Wesley, from the intake department to the credit recovery department, all the staff members have been helpful, honest, courteous, supportive and most of all encouraging!! They have helped us to keep pressing forward and to be excited for the steps that we've made through the journey to get away from our timeshare, from that anxiety and debt and lifelong obligation to something that we never would have joined had we understood all of the double talk that's involved in purchasing, upgrading and maintaining a timeshare. Meredith E especially was a great help to us and we are forever appreciative for all Wesley financial's hard work.

Karen Ward Pratt, KS

I had tried other ways to get help to dispose of my timeshare for several years. Nothing worked. I read about the Wesley Group in my AARP magazine. I called and they immediately started working with me to find a way to get the burden off my back. They do a lot of checking/vetting and planning and you need to let them guide you and advise you what you need to do and when you need to do it. There is a lot of trust that goes both ways while working together and of course faith, that the wanted outcome will come sooner than later. From my first phone call, I was treated so respectfully and as the project grew, each specialty person I was handed to was just as kind and 'on the ball' as the previous person. (Kudos to my wonderful Resolution Case Specialist. I grew to appreciate her more each day we worked together.) Wonderful response time whenever I needed answers about anything. Felt at ease and was reassured the whole time I was in their care. I knew I was where I belonged to finally get help. They understood my angst! Thank You Wesley Financial Group.

Jamie Taylor Newburgh, NY

We are happy beyond belief that we are finally getting out of our timeshare! Wesley Financial Group guided us every step of the way as to what we needed to do to legally be relieved of this timeshare nightmare. Our Resolution Specialist, Janika, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and answered all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Even during the corona virus pandemic she made sure that we were kept up to date on the progress of our case. We believe that it was money well spent; one could even say invested, to be completely done with the questionable practices of our particular timeshare company. We highly recommend Wesley Financial Group.

Gabriela Nevins Chula Vista, CA

We heard about Wesley Financial Group through a Christian radio station. My husband contacted the company as we were sucked in into the timeshare world in Puerto Vallarta. My husband started reading the timeshare contract to find out our children would be obligated to make payments if we passed away. Wesley Financial initially stated it would take approximately a year to terminate the contract. When we retained their services, the Wesley Team would follow-up with us regularly to let us know the progress of our case. We were very surprised they were able to terminate the contract before the end of the 1st quarter. We would strongly recommend using this group as they are honest and hardworking to get you and your family out of the timeshare contract scam.

Gerald and Gail Pilger Hot Springs Village, AR

After being associated with DRI for 14 years, with ever increasing maintenance fees we decided that we had had enough. We have been unable to use our points for travel due to medical conditions. I am 79 years old and my wife is 72, and we, of course, live on a fixed income. We heard about WFG through a radio advertisement and a short time later saw an advertisement in a magazine. We inquired and received a call from WFG. We explained our situation and we were accepted as a client of WFG. After 6 months of Kelly W's going back and forth with DRI we received a letter DRI indicating "Notice of Default - Termination of Note." During this 6 month time our contact a WFG was Kelly W. We do not have words suitable to thank her enough for the guidance, understanding, and support that she provided. Every inquiry we presented was answered quickly and to our satisfaction. We were contacted by Kelly W. advising us of the progress in our time share issues, advising that everything was proceeding according to WFG's format. Kelly is a true jewel and WFG is blessed to have her on their staff as are her clients. Now that an enormous burden is being lifted from our lives we feel like we can continue with our lives, now that our children are protected from our mistakes. Once again we would like to thank WFG and Kelly W. for delivering what they indicated they could accomplish.

Ennis C. Nealy ,

After paying a mortgage and then a maintenance fee for 11years. I was tired of giving my hard earned money to a time share company. Besides I never took a vacation. One day I heard Mr. Chuck M on the radio speaking about his company could get rid of your time share. I called and Chuck talked to me himself. I told him my story and her assured they will try their best to help me get rid of my time share or I will get my money back if they cannot make that happen. Within two weeks the time share company cancel my contract and I was over whelm with emotions. WFC is a blessing from heaven and I am so happy they took my case.

Judy H Shady Side, MD

We contacted WFG in the fall and are getting close to a resolution with Wyndham . This “ownership” has been such a financial burden, and now to be so close to ending it is such a relief! Tyniece has been a huge help and support to us ! She had been terrific! Our experience with Wyndham echos many of the ones I read about here and hear others talk about - incredible sales pressure , never enough points , buy more , then could never get the resorts we wanted . Same old story !! This has begun a very expensive lesson for us, and I sure wish we could prevent others from making the same mistake . We are so grateful that we found WFG ( from a tv commercial ) !! Thank you Wesley Group for helping us get out of this mess !!! We are close to the backstretch and will sure celebrate when it is all finally completed !!

George Kazanjian Bayside, NY

Wesley Financial Group It started with seeing an Advertisement on television to where I am weeks away from closing on all my timeshare holdings. It’s a great place to be and I have Wesley Financial Group to thank. It’s very scary to go up against big corporations. Wesley Financial Group is very professional and experienced in breaking timeshare agreements. They are the “Equalizer”. After making the financial commitment and signing the contract you go through an intake process where you turn over your documentation to make your case. Each phase is handled by a specialist. Next, a plan is built in Resolution to terminate the timeshare contract. The final phases are Closing and Credit Repair. From my experience with Wesley the whole process is well oiled. Thank you to all the participants who worked on my case!!

Robert Hummel Kansas City, MO

At first I was a little dubious about WFG being able to get us out of our timeshare. After working with our case manager and not getting any response from our timeshare I was sure that WFG could not help. After being persistent with letters etc. we finally received a response from the timeshare company and they were willing to terminate our contract. We are now waiting on our paperwork to be sent to us releasing us from our timeshare. WFG promised us they could help and help they did!! Thanks WFG for giving us our life back and allowing us to move forward without this debt hanging around our necks. We will be forever grateful.

PETE MARTINEZ Gillette, WY

We contacted Wesley Financial Group from an advertisement in AARP. We were contacted by one of their agents explaining what they do and how they do it. After several conversations with them we agreed to have them represent us in attempting to get us out of our lease with our timeshare. They began the procedure and kept us updated on the progress with the legal end of our procedure. The procedure took about seven to eight months before we received a letter from our timeshare company informing us that we were released from our time share contract with them and would no longer have to pay maintenance fees or any other kind of payment to them. We are so thankful to Wesley Financial Group for helping us eliminate this long lasting burden that has troubled us for over thirty years.

Jeanette Cunningham Newark, NJ

I am very thankful for Wesley Financial. When I was in a life of despair I found an advertisement from Wesley and made a call to their office. I was contacted shortly by a member of their staff who was very reassuring that I could get help from Wesley. He was so calm and reassuring I could hardly believe that I was really going to be free of this "nightmare timeshare". I am truly grateful for the service that was given to me I assisting me and freeing me from this terrible nightmare financial burden. I give them 100% satisfaction in their dealing with my situation. Great job. Continue in your quest to free others from there "nightmare" Love all your staff they are the BEST. Jeanette Cunningham

Russell Robinson Springdale, AR

We were looking for a company to help us with our timeshare. We read reviews for several companies that help you get out of your timeshare agreement and the Wesley Financial Group had the best reviews. WFG DELIVERED AS PROMISED. These are the reasons why we went with the WFG. We were really sold on the fact that if they accepted our case and did not get us out of our timeshare agreement, they would refund us our fee 100%. They were upfront about how long it would take to resolve our issue and kept us informed through the whole process. I wish I could say it was completely stress free, but WFG kept us informed which helped keep the stress level low. And, it was less stressful than dealing with the timeshare company ourselves (who basically lied to us about the availability of the condos). We can’t promise you anything, but the Wesley Financial Group can.

Marilyn Taylor Sharon, MA

Professionalism and getting the job done. From our very first phone call and all the way through the process, we felt informed and confident that Wesley would resolve our case and get our timeshare cancelled. Our case manager Carrie was EXCELLENT!! The only down-side I can think of is that the $5,000 fee was a bit excessive. We had to take a loan from the bank to make it happen. When you are already behind the 8-ball from purchasing a timeshare, and adding on maintenance fees you will never get back, then have to lay out this kind of money to make it go away, it was a hard pill to swallow. But they did get results.

Ranella Griggs Huntington, IN

My Husband and I were at our wits end with the Timeshare we have and knew it was time we needed out from under it. We were tired of being bothered every time we used the timeshare with them being so pushy to get the Owners Update Meetings which as always was A High Pressured Sales Pitch! They are Fast talkers in groups of two and if they see they can’t get you talked into buying more points they bring the Big Guns in with their Sales Manager. After many times saying “No because I had Bills from having Breast Cancer and 8 Surgeries”. They wasn’t even understanding in someone’s health and financial situation. We already had Maintenance fees and Taxes go up every year on the timeshare. It was nothing but a financial burden for us. We got to the point that we told them straight out “No We were on Vacation and wasn’t going to attend any meetings”. We even unplugged the phones in our Villa. The very Last Vacation we used was last Summer in Illinois called Fox River Resort. The moment we arrived to check in we were treated Rudely by the Manager “Penny .She even demanded we would be going to a owner update meeting. No one. Tells me I have do something I don’t want to do! They lied to us about the beautiful view of the Unit we would be staying in. After going to see the Unit it was facing another building that looked like a maintenance building. Not acceptable! We went back to the check in office and we were given another unit that again was lower standards ! Dirty, Spiders, One Bathroom floor was sagging and we were on the second floor. The Bathtub was actually in the Master Bedroom. All the kitchen Appliances were old and just not clean at all! We didn’t understand how we would be put in a building like that when we were VIP Status! There were other Buildings for VIP Status and after taking to people at the pool them telling us they were staying at the Nicer buildings and a few of them wasn’t VIP status. This really upset us and knew we had to sign up with Wesley Finanical Group to get Rid of The Holiday Inn club Vacation TimeShare! We had it! It was the Worse week vacation Ever!!!! We were so happy that we had just received information about The Wesley Group right before we went on this last vacation We ended up leaving two days early as we couldn’t stand the living conditions. Going with Wesley Finanical Group was the best thing we did! Nicki was our person who guided us through the entire process. She is so nice and I felt like she became a friend as many times we talked on the phone. She was so good at what she does and assured me we would get Rid of theTimeshare Nicki assured me to trust her and believe her and I did. We were told it could take up to 3 years. Last week 9 months later. We received from the Timeshare Papers on releasing us from the timeshare. I contacted Nicki and she told me this is exactly what we have been fighting for. This was the Best News We Could Of Received. We are now In the process waiting on the 90 day closing. We are thrilled and we want To Thank Wesley Finanical Group ! We had No other way out of this nightmare. A Huge Thank You To Nicki! She knew exactly what she was doing and always reassured us we will get this done! I highly recommend Nicki!! We give Wesley Finanical 5 Stars We Highly Recommend Wesley Group and Also 5 Stars To Nicki!! She went above and beyond and I hope Wesley Group realizes what a great employee and Person she is!! Thank You So Very Much Nicki and God Bless ! We Can’t wait to get the Final Closing Papers and know the Timeshares are in the rear view mirror!

Bentcan Washington, IN

After a wobbly start with the Nevada office , I was directed to the Nashville office. Once Erica took over things began to move. It took several months but the timeshare finally came up with an exit that suited me. Wesley Group and especially Erica hung in there through tornado and working from home due to coved 19. It would be hard to say they did not hang in there. I had been looking for help in getting out of my timeshare for sometime. I selected Wesley after see their ad in the AARP magazine. Now my daughter and her family won’t be burdened by this albatross. Thank you Wesley Group and especially Erica. Brent Cannon

Diane Stewart Oklahoma City, OK

I was paying almost $800.00 a month to WorldMark. I had not been able to obtain any reservations for several years even when trying a year out. I contacted Wesley Financial and decided to ask for their help. I did not know if the process would really work, but Ariel encouraged me all the way. She led me through the process, I did exactly what she advised, and in less than a year I was released from any further indebtedness from WorldMark. I’m very appreciative for Ariel’s and Wesley Financial’s help. My son will not ever have to deal with this company in the event that something happens to me. Thanks so much for your help!

Faith Nelson Richmond, VA

From our first representative who helped us along the way at Wesley Financial, and to our final representative, Heather Green, for crossing the finish line with us, my husband and I will never be able to thank you all enough for getting us out of that horrible timeshare with Westgate! Never, ever, let me repeat, never, ever, will we sign up for another timeshare again! Owning this was a nightmare and we would never have been able to get out of it without your help and guidance! Heather's professionalism and knowing the ropes, really kept us at ease and trusting the process. We were kept informed every moment along the way. Your customer service is top notch and your compassion and understanding shows you really care about what you do! We will definitely recommend you to all of our family members and friends. Keep doing the wonderful work that you are doing! God bless you all for stepping up to help people the way you do! We will never forget you and will always be grateful! BIG FUZZY HUGS!!! :o)

Keith Jerger Evansville, IN

I found that my experience with Wesley Financial Group to be a very pleasant one. From the moment I inquired about the Timeshare Cancellation process to the steps actually needed to cancel our timeshare contract, I have received the proper "hand holding" needed in the form of phone calls and emails. The only "con" I can find is that the process is not cheap. Depending on your situation, you will pay several thousands of dollars for their help. It would have been helpful to get an itemized explanation to explain why it costs so much. In our situation, I figured we paid them approximately 4-5 years of maintenance fees to cancel our contract. But it's worth the cost just for emotional comfort knowing that our daughter will not be burdened by our mistake of purchasing a timeshare! I hope you have the same wonderful cancellation experience we had!

Cody Liebenow , CA

Throughout my entire experience with working with Wesley Financial I was treated very well. The associates I was fortunate to work with were prompt, patient, and knowledgeable. Any questions I needed answered or new situations that would arise from my the time share, Wesley Financial Group guided me every step of the way. I was $50,000+ In debt over the time share(Welks Resorts) I had signed up for. Wesley Financial was able to assist me in exiting my time share within a year. I am greatly satisfied and appreciative for all of the work that was done through Wesley Financial. I would recommend their work to anyone, if you feel the pressure from your time share (yearly maintenance fees, high monthly bills, unable to use your time share, interest fees written into your contract, etc. etc.) this company is for you!

Cletis Smith Frederick, MD

After reviewing the introduction videos and hearing the initial sticker price, my wife and I decided to give it a shot and my gosh are we glad we did! From the beginning until our timeshare company finally relented to let us out from our albatross, from Vice President Mark I, to Resolution Specialist Makensi G, the entire staff has been nothing but spectator! Every call I made and every email I drafted was answered in a timely manner. Every interaction was always professional and every conservation was extremely personable and very pleasant, like speaking to a family member or a friend. Makensi was an absolute joy to work with! Her calm demeanor and confidence exuded during every conversation, assuring us this will be resolve - which it was even better than what she and I thought - put to rest any concerns my wife and I may have had to rest. Westley Financial Group has a gem in Makensi and the world needs more people like her.

Yolanda Rosario Stamford, CT

I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group if you are looking for a way out of your timeshare. I found out about this company through Facebook and believe me when I tell you it is legit and true to their word by my experience. I want thank Logan B for the exceptional work he's done assisting me and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with my timeshare. One year ago I was assured that it would take some time on this journey, but without a doubt it would work out in may favor at the end or guaranteed a refund. This company has been a real Blessing to me. May you continue this mission to help others like me out of the fire. May The Lord 's Blessing's be with you always!

Mary E Butler Flushing, NY

When I was deciding on a company to help me, I researched the top 5 companies in the Timeshare cancellation business. Wesley was in the top 5. I selected Wesley because of their understanding and compassion for what I was going through with the Timeshare Resort I was dealing with. They were very professional and always returned calls or email me. They never left me hanging or wondering about the next step. If you have a timeshare and trying to make a decision, I would highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. They do what they say they will do--release you of your Timeshare in a timely fashion. Mary B

Ann White-Sims New York, NY

The Wesley Financial Group really came through for me at a most crucial time in my life. After the passing of my husband, I realized that we had been misrepresented by our Time Share Company and it became a financial burden as a widow. I tried to negotiate to release me from the contract since our mortgage was paid in full but to no avail, they refused, The Wesley Financial Group initiated a full review of the deal processes and found that the deal had fraudulent components. The Wesley Group and their team was thorough, honest, patient and extremely professional. I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group to anyone desiring to exit their Time Share contract. “MY LIFESAVERS”

Brandon Washington, DC

I am not sure where I should begin because honestly, it hasn't set in yet. Late July of 2019, I took a chance of this Instagram post from Wesley Financial Group (WFG) after another company made a promise, but failed 100%. It was just a few days later when we had our telephone interview with CJ W at WFG at first we were stumbled by everything being laid out to us like can this company help us get rid of the horrible nightmare that would cost a lifetime of financial pain, headaches and stress. Then it got to the intake department which wasn't that bad because telling our story helps our case in many ways that I was unaware of that the individuals the got us into the mess of a timeshare in the first place over free dinner vouchers. Next, we met with our Resolution Team advisor, Nicki, which was the absolute nicest person we ever would deal with always could hear the confidence and her smile behind her voice, never a dull moment working with her at all. We knew that this process was going to take a while and honestly based on everything we were told about this timeshare company it might have taken 3 years for it to be fully out of our hands or maybe not at all, but the money-back guarantee made everything sound promising so we pushed forward. The timeshare company was relentless in harassing us with phone calls throughout every day even on weekends to include on Thanksgiving and several times on Christmas Day, but not to worry because I made it where they wouldn't ring our phones and were unable to leave a message, haha problem solved. Then we stopped hearing from them ever since the day after Christmas, which I thought was weird because of the number of times they've called every day. Then on January 29, 2020, we get this big envelope from the timeshare company, which we knew could not be another collection letter, statement or anything like they had sent in the past and fact, it was the Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, I screamed because as I read it I began to understand what Nicki and her team had got done for us in less than 6 months are headache of owning a timeshare was over. So after all of this Nicki and everyone at WFG is amazing by standing to the guarantee of getting the stressors of owning a timeshare off of each person that becomes a client. I give this company five-stars, but most importantly NICKI needs the biggest FIVE-STARS of all. Thank you, Nicki and the staff at WFG!!!!!

Joseph Brisindi Wilmington, NC

Initially, my wife and I were leery of contacting a timeshare exit company because of all of the horror stories we read about. We checked their BBB rating and decided to proceed. We were very pleased of the process and price we were quoted. Wesley kept updated each step of the way and every question was answered quickly. I was very impressed. The complete process took several months but it was well worth it. We no longer have this thunder cloud over our heads and the stress of paying the ever increasing maintenance. I have said it once and will say it again. Trust the process and you will be happy you did.

K Johnston Saint George, UT

I was skeptical, just like everyone else. I saw the ad for Wesley Financial Group and I did some research on them. They offered a moneyback guarantee, unlike any other company that would assist in getting you out of ownership of their Timeshare. I contacted Wesley and they assured me that they would do everything they could to get me out of my Timeshare. The process is a bit lengthy, but all good things take time. I am out of my Timeshare commitment and have completed the Quit Claim Deed and have done this process legally. I highly recommend this organization, they are very thorough and professional. I always felt like they were very involved in my process.

Lloyd Wertz Pottsville, PA

When my wife and I first thought of eliminating our timeshare ownership, I listened to a number of advertising statements from a number of "timeshare cancellation" companies. All promised to relieve us of our timeshare responsibilities. I even attended a presentation or two from those organizations making claims of that nature. However, when I called the number for Wesley Financial, I felt like I'd found the company that could deliver on those promises, right from the start. The first person who answered my call was reassuring and clearly aware of the issues at hand. She was well-trained and knew how to get to the concerns in an effective, timely, and forthright manner. Once my case was assigned to the legal professional who would take over and follow through to the very successful ending of this effort, things flowed smoothly and exactly as she'd promised. While a number of companies offer to eliminate timeshare ownership, this one delivers--on time and as promised. We are certainly glad Wesley was around when we needed them to be!! Lloyd and Joanne Wertz

Nicholas Valenti Auburn, NY

Nothing but praise for the team of lawyers in obtaining a Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure Agreement. All that is left is working with the Closing Specialist. Nick & Pat Valenti

thomas SARTORIS Rancho Cordova, CA

I have worked with several people each step of the way. Ali R was the most recent and provided prompt and thorough information so we could keep moving forward

Susan S ,

Fantastic experience with this group from start to finish. I cannot recommend then highly enough. Everyone we worked with was professional, efficient and effective.

Patricia Manuel Dallas, TX

I really enjoy working with Wesley Financial Group very knowledgeable on whats going on stayed on point on whats going to happen i Thank you for canceling my Timeshare Awesome Team

Angela Colver, PA

Priscilla was wonderful to work with. The process took much longer than it should have but I completely blame that on Covid and not on the company. We are so glad to be out of our contract with Bluegreen!

Jim Cummings Middletown, DE

Got the job done. Took awhile but it is done. They did say they would keep us up to date, this did not happen. We could blame covid and possible short staffing for this, I do not know. Primarily, we are done with this time share and that is a good thing.

Maritza B Dalton, GA

Highly recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to get out of their timeshare contract.They are very professional. Easy to work with. Guided us every step of the way.We can't thank you enough Wesley Financial Group.

Teresa Pride Dallas, TX

They were professional and reliable when it came to keeping me up to date on the status of our case. They provided all of the necessary information and steps to keep me informed of the processes to get the resolution I wanted.

Stacey R. Seattle, WA

They were fast, they did everything they promised they would for us. We were out of our contract within 4 months of hiring them. Kelley W. did an amazing job.. So happy we chose this team to help us out of a timeshare we never were able to use because of the failure and lies from Diamond Resorts Hi. Collection.

Lblakely Birmingham, AL

My experience with the Wesley Financial Group has been great - everything I had hoped for! Makensi G was very helpful in answering all our questions and easing our concerns about what to expect. She was very proactive in staying in touch with us - especially when there we’re delays in replies from our Timeshare due to the COVID19 pandemic.

Douglas Krutick Woodstock, GA

I had a good experience working with Wesley Financial Group. There representative, Makensi G was very knowledgeable, professional and well versed in the processes needed to accomplish our goal. She was always pleasant to talk to and made the process easy for us to follow.

bryan mcvey Macomb, IL

I contacted Welsey Financial to help cancel my timeshare. They assigned Olivia to guide and walk us thru the process. She was fantastic. With her help and we are in the final stage of getting rid of our timeshare. Best decision we have made going with Wesley Financial. Thanks Bryan M.