Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Lee Fenstermaker Charlotte, NC

Wesley has so far done what they said they would do, it has been a pleasure to work with folks so professional. we are canceled but waiting on the official paperwork from the timeshare. now Wesley is working to repair our credit the time share group and all their crony business partners screwed up on us.

Royce & Tamara T. Colorado Springs, CO

I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone wanted to get out of their Timeshare !!! There were 2 of the people we worked with who I felt did a excellent job keeping us informed and I would like to Thank Ellen J. and Hailey B. and everyone else who is working on our case !!! Thank-you and God Bless you all !!!

Beverly Difiore ,

The WFG. Helped me got out of a time share mortgage payment. Vistana was taking money out of my amex card for admin fees, mnt Fees and charging the card for whatever they felt. The WFG. Didn't get my money back but they helped me get this and it off my credit. They are also helping me get my credit score repaired. Their communication was Adequate for my case and they were flexible with payment. I did what they requested of my and they worked the rest. Overall I am happy with the results. It would have been nice to get the money back but I'm glad to have this behind me.

Carolyn M Freeman San Dimas, CA

Wesley Financial Group has worked wonders in a matter of months. My contracts with Vistana are closing & I am more than pleased. Ali R. & Mersiha M. have done everything possible to work this timeshare exit & I am overjoyed. Thank you for the professionalism & excellent customer service.

Annette Anderson, SC

Working with Wesley Financial to cancel my fraudulent time share was a very positive experience. They are professional and efficient. They kept me in the loop of knowing what they were doing and what the next steps would be. I could not be more pleased with them. Each person I worked with was great to work with.

Bj Terry Woodbridge, VA

OUTSTANDING support, guidance, professionalism and courtesy received from this company. Special mention to Rachel Fain that was always available for questions and concerns about the my rights on this stressful issue that has plagued me for years. I appreciated the candor and resources provided to me on a timely bases. Thank You! Great company to work with.

Tiara ,

Wesley Financial Group is an amazing company. They do exactly what they say. The customer service is amazing and everyone works hard to get the job complete. The communication and professionalism is superb. I would definitely recommend to anyone because you can trust exactly what they tell you and the process is extremely smooth. If you are thinking of using their services, DO NOT HESITATE. You will not be disappointed!! I want to thank everyone from Wesley Financial Group as my experience was absolutely amazing.

Kristen Loftus Lead, SD

Amazing help getting out of our timeshare! Wesley Financial is a trustworthy company who keeps their promises. If you’ve had bad experiences with other companies in the past, like I have ..... you have nothing to worry about. You can totally trust this company. I’m so happy because the process was all shorter than expected!!! I’d give them 10 stars if I could!!! Thank you Wesley Financial... your team is amazing!!!!

Mark Maurin Paulina, LA

I made the phone call to Wesley about a year ago to get out of my timeshare. From the very beginning I felt confident in their services. There was no pushy sales pitch. Just exactly what they do to give you freedom from your timeshare. Anamelia was assigned to me and she kept me up to date regularly with what was going on and what to do throughout the whole process.. I highly recommend them to get out of your timeshare.

ROBERT E BROCK Mesa, AZ

Wesley financial is a great company to work with. They do everything the say. Working with our representative Taylor P, could've been any simpler. She kept us informed on all the process to help us terminate our time share. She made us feel like family and cared about our outcome. It is great to see a company that is committed and looking to do the right thing. Honest ,thoughtful and a joy to work with.

Elena S Metcalf ,

Wesley Financial Group (WFG) was most helpful in cancelling my timeshare with HICV. WFG’s established procedures and protocols were responsible for efficient, timely completion of the project. I now have no further financial obligation to HICV. Hannah P, my resolution specialist was beyond outstanding. She updated me regularly, provided valuable information, and established a one on one experience. Working with Hannah was like working with a long term friend, and ally.

Terrie Harris Mariani Slidell, LA

My Resolution Case Specialist with Wesley Financial Group was very professional, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive and pleasant. She explain every step of the process and was spot on with preparing correspondence to send to my timeshare. The timeshare has agreed to terminate our ownership and now we are moving to the Closing Department. I have no doubt that we will receive the same professional services until we are completely out. Thank you Wesley for providing this well-needed service!!!

Kathleen Lough Chesterland, OH

We were very satisfied with our experience with Wesley Financial Group. Our resolution specialist, Cheryl O, was a pleasure to work with. She was very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and did exactly what she said she was going to do. I have worked in the Medical Field with professional people for forty years. I think I know what professionals are and Cheryl O is truly a professional. I would recommend WFG to anyone needing help with getting their timeshare issues resolved.

Katie Bain Evensville, TN

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Their team is absolutely amazing. In the beginning it was a little slow but once things got going, THEY GOT GOING! I couldn’t be more grateful for Katelynd T and all her help. She was in contact with every week or other week giving me updates on where we stood with our horrible timeshare (Diamond Resorts International). Thank you so much to the whole Wesley Financial Group team! You have freed us!

JMartinez Phoenix, AZ

Contacting Wesley and enlisting their help with my time share issues was the best decision I could have made. They were professional and compassionate at the same time. I so appreciated working with Cheryl. She was informative, guiding me in making the appropriate steps to keep the process moving and friendly. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone who needed help with getting there timeshare issues resolved.

Sandra Durham, NC

My stress and headaches are finally over. I have never been so happy to get a termination letter from a company. WFG did what they said they would do. The people I worked with were very professional and personable. They had time to talk and listen to me with my feelings and concerns. I am forever grateful for the service provided. Good-bye Vacation Village at Williamsburg Plantation and all of their other names.

Georgia Harris Maricopa, AZ

This company is a LIFESAVER! I ran into one of their ads while I was on an app, and decided to give them a call. I had been told by other companies that there was no way to get us out of out timeshare debt. This has been nothing short of a miracle. this team walks you through the steps in detail and holds your hands all the way. They did all the heavy lifting, so we could live our lives in peace. I am now about 30 days away from getting out of this financial nightmare, and it is all thanks to them. Answered prayers :O) Thanks Nancy and the entire team that helped us.

Carla Sapp-Lawson Warrensburg, MO

Our experience with Wesley Financial Group was amazing! Thank you doesn't even come close to how relieved we are. It was difficult to take that first step in trusting after the experience with Wyndham but the representatives at Wesley held our hands, almost literally at times, lol, and led us in the right direction. We found out today that the timeshare was officially terminated. Thank you, thank you, thank you Wesley Financial Group. Also, to Kayla M for the hand holding!

Sally K Wappingers Falls, NY

After listening to another timeshare exit company and finding how much they charged and that it could take up to 18 months to do it and I would have to continue paying maintenance fees, I declined and finally researched Wesley Financial Group. I was amazed how quickly they were able to get my timeshare to agree to the cancellation at a greatly lower cost than the other group. I’m sure having my timeshare costs updated helped to speed up the process. Nicki A was given my case and was amazing in the speed at which this was done. It will take awhile for the timeshare to send me the final release papers to sign but I am free from any more maintenance fees. I am so happy that Wesley Financial Group is so dedicated in helping people like me. I trust them completely.

Mary Samreuang San Pablo, CA

Choosing Wesley Financial Group, LLC was the best decision I could've made to help me completely eliminate my timeshare. From the very beginning, I felt that I can trust this company and I felt safe in agreeing to work with them to cancel my timeshare with Wyndham. It took quite some time but I never once felt like my representative wasn't doing everything to move forward (especially during the past few months fighting through this pandemic). Open and honest communication is really important (especially after signing into a contract full of deceit with Wyndham) I really appreciated how easy and responsive my representatives have been. If you are seeking a trustworthy and honest company to help cancel your timeshare you've come to the right place!

Antonia Montague , IL

I can't say enough positive things about this company! They guarantee that if they take your case they'll get results, and that's exactly what they do. Within six months I'm free of the TWO contracts we signed with Diamond Resorts... Many thanks to Kelly W, the specialist assigned to handle our case. She kept us informed every step of the way and reassured us along the way that things were progressing as planned. If you're considering a group to help you out of your timeshare, this one is the one! They will not disappoint. Yes I'm a real person. Yes I'm a client. No these reviews aren't fake. WFG is just THAT GOOD!

Rene Genesta ,

Since signing on with WFG, I have felt that we were finally in the best possible place to take on Windham. After so many frustrating years of trying to get service or just plain truth from Wyndham, we felt that we were finally with a real winner. During my interactions with my case manager, Meredith E, I felt that success was finally in sight. Her knowledge, integrity and honesty gave me a sense of empowerment after years of being at the mercy of a heartless, corporate giant. Meredith E is an incredibly positive asset for Wesley Financial Group and should be viewed as a truly staunch fighter for us little guys who need help in situations brought about by fraud for the intent of financial gain. God Bless Meredith E and Wesley Financial Group.

Cory B Palmer, AK

Makensi at Wesley Financial Group was great to work with. Not only did she keep me updated on the process of getting through the steps of cancelling our HGV timeshare, but she was completely transparent as to the process and what to expect. While some of their methods may seem odd at times, in the end it all made sense as to how they were “concocting” the recipe for getting the HGV timeshare gone! Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a quick process, as we are working on a year so far, but trust me when I say they know what they’re doing. I’m currently staring at documentation that is the beginning stages of our HGV timeshare being canceled and taken back.

Unbelievable! ,

We cannot put into a few short words how we feel about Wesley Financial Group. We can only tell everyone that they stand by what they say and they do it! If we can tell you anything it would be trust them and know that you are in the very best hands you could be in, to get rid of timeshare crooks who prey on couples and stick them in a never ending cycle of dishonesty and taking their money. After my husband was diagnosed with stage four cancer we were in a very bad place with a timeshare nightmare. We called Wesley and they went right to work for us. Wow!! is all we can say! Wesley will get you out and set you free. They are the best at what they do. You will be singing their praises too. Rachel is a God send to us. We could not have gone through the process without her. Rachel never lost the fight for us, she is unbelievable and the best at what she does for Wesley. Thank you again Wesley and Rachel for setting us free. We will tell everyone we know in a timeshare nightmare to call Wesley Financial Group, you will be glad you did! We love you all and thank you for all you have done for us. God Bless you Wesley Financial Group. C&D Houston

Layne Ainuu Spokane, WA

I worked with 3 people all together but once Rachel F took over my account, things progressed extremely quickly. She was able to help me reach an acceptable and very reasonable settlement with the timeshare company so I am now in the final stage. I am grateful for Rachel's help. She was quick to respond to my emails and was always very professional and helpful. In our initial phone conversation, I relayed several things that I was unhappy with concerning the timeshare and before we settled with the timeshare company, she checked back in with me to make sure everything we talked about in our initial phone conversation was met. I was very impressed with the concern she showed and her quick actions to bring this timeshare nightmare to resolution.

Eileen Graham Hopkinsville, KY

Wesley Financial Group was outstanding and very professional. From the first conversation, the Wesley Financial team has been professional, sympathetic, patient, and caring. Each department that I worked with was friendly and had such a positive attitude. From the orientation with Tony A. thru talking with VP. Todd N. to Vaudeen C. and finally to Andie R. with the Resolution Department only took about 3 months. Each department told you exactly what was happening and exactly what/who you would be contacted by next. Andie was a jewel to work with, she was so knowledgeable and made me feel that she really cared about her job and for me and may situation. She always kept me up to date in a every little detail that was happening and her advice was solid. Thank you so much to Wesley Financial Group, and especially to Andie R. for giving me peace of mind and finally able to get this off my mind.

Tim Tiffany La Mesa, CA

My wife and I had had a wonderful experience with WorldMark Wyndham, so we decided to add in an agreement with Welk since there was a resort within 25 miles of us. Bad mistake! Other than the pressure to join, we had very little success in accessing the resort. When I saw an ad for Wesley Financial Group in a magazine, I decided to pursue release from our agreement with Welk. To get involved is a bit spendy, but eleven months later we are out of Welk! Our contract called for a time period up to three years, so you can imagine how thrilled we were to be out in such a timely manner. At every step along the way we were provided with good input and sent appropriate letters to use as is or modify as we put pressure on the timeshare. Our adviser was very clear with instructions, guidance, and understanding.

Alison and Alan Harney 'Ewa Beach, HI

My husband and I lived with dread everytime we thought about our timeshares. We got stuck the first time into a contract. The second time around, they made it seem as if they were helping us with both by combining them into one, which I later realized it wasn't true. I still have maintenance fees for both. We used in ONCE in all the time we've owned it, partly because we couldn't get the timeshares when we wanted it and the other part is because we still had out of pocket expenses we had to pay for which we couldn't afford. BUT, Wesley Financial Group came and rescued us! We never thought we'd see this day. We thought we were stuck with this timeshare for life but it has now ended!!!! No words can describe the sense of relief we are feeling right now. It's a beautiful feeling! We're free! I would recommend ANYONE who ever felt the same about their timeshare to call Wesley Financial and let them help you get out of this burden! Thank you to all the wonderful people at Wesley Financial. We are truly grateful.

Carol F Brown Ontario, NY

Wesley Financial was wonderful to work with. They have done everything they said they would do and helped me through the process of getting our timeshares canceled.

William Gotthold Wenatchee, WA

Excellent program. From my first call to them to an offer from the timeshare to release me, AND a rebate which essentially covers the fee, was less than a month.

Peggy Clay Sparta, IL

We realized we made a huge mistake by purchasing a Timeshare. With Wesley Financials help we were able to free our burden with Westgate properties. They made it very simple.

Annie Hawley, PA

Very pleased with the process. Everything was explained clearly and many questions were answered. Kelsey was in touch with us throughout the process. No question was left unanswered. Everyone was helpful.

Jeremy Williams ,

The only way I could be happier with WFG is if they were in the room to stop me from purchasing the time share in the first place. It is a long process so trust they are working for you.....

N. Martin Knoxville, TN

Very open and honest. Very professional and communication was great. In 8 months my timeshare offered an exit deal. Now my family can have peace knowing we are not throwing our money away.

Braunda Hopwood Bloomington, IL

They were kind and very easy to understand the complete process , the time required , and the fee for this service . I felt they understood my situation and they kept in contact with me monthly . Genuine company easy to work with. Very well satisfied.

steve berti ,

This was a painless quick way to finally get out of our timeshare Burdon. The team we worked with were first class all the way through the process . I suggest anyone wanting to get out of their time share to use this company .

Lisa McGowan Weatherly, PA

We felt so scammed by our experience with Wyndham. they lied to us. and we felt we had nowhere to turn. Wesley and Ryan woods turned things around for us. they sucessfully got our contract terminated and helped up recoup our credit. thank you Wesley. you kept your word every step of the word. Lisa McGowan

cmrqt cmrqt Lubbock, TX

We just received word that the deed on our timeshare has been changed back and our names are no longer on it. Makensi G was awesome. The process took about 9 months, but from start to finish she professionally guided us through the maze. We cannot thank WFG and Makensi enough.

Rita Pensacola, FL

I would give them 5 stars! They were very helpful to get us out of our time share .Their team were very professional and helpful in every department. They are trustworthy! We want to thank Mercedes ---- for being patient and understanding with us.

Coreen Bloomer Peoria, AZ

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for successfully leading me to a timeshare termination. This company does everything they say they will do. Special thanks to Aaron M. for help and guidance throughout the process, he was a great help. Finally, I can sleep at night.

Kim thomas Lehigh Acres, FL

We was very sceptic when looking for a company to help us get out of our timeshare. We are so glad we chose Wesley Financial, they did what was promised in less time than stated 😊 we had the pleasure of working with Mckensie G whom was very professional, friendly and helpful. She always responded back to us in a timely manner. We are so looking forward to putting this nightmare behind us. Thanks Wesley Financial 😊 Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Carlos Philadelphia, PA

Soon after signing a timeshare contract I realized it was the worse decision I had ever made. After some research I got in contact with Wesley Financial and immediately felt I was in good hands, I recovered peace of mind from that moment. Today I am happy to share that I got rid of the timeshare. Thanks a lot to everyone at Wesley Financial who took care of my case and huge shout-out to Makensi G for her support and professionalism, on every phone call or email she took time to fully explain each process and what to expect from the timeshare company. Thanks

W Cohea ,

Wesley Foundation has done all they promised and we're almost there. Every time I have talked to anyone in the company, I was made to feel like they took a personal interest in my problem. After seeing horror stories on social media about timeshare release companies, I'm so glad I saw their commercial on TV and decided to give them a call. Thanks to Cathy F and all the others who were great, calling me on every step and keeping me aware of my next step!

Anna Bishop Stone Mountain, GA

No complaints whatsoever. At the start of the process I was assigned a Specialist who was with me throughout the entire process. She stayed in contact with me on the progress and if I had any questions she was my go to person. Meredith was very professional and also caring. I'm now in the closing process and I thank Meredith and the Wesley Group for getting me out of this timeshare disaster.

Kelly schorgl Kansas City, MO

Awesome. I was so frustrated with the rising maintenance cost and our inability to book a vacation where we wanted. Thanks to my personal assistant Daniel with Wesley financial group we tackled it as a team. The faster he got me information the faster I did what I was supposed to do and we accomplished the unthinkable in an extremely quick time. Now I am going to get my mom involved with Wesley financial group to get her out of her timeshare. YES! I am a real person and not a robot.

April Linch Norcross, GA

We are beyond happy with the service we received from Wesley Financial. We had not one but TWO contracts with Wyndham. We not only got our contracts cancelled but we received FULL refund for both! We can not pursue some dreams we had on hold because of our timeshare! God truly blessed us and sending us to Wesley! Special thanks to Meredith, she was so lovely to work with and always answered our questions!!

Donald Patton Newark, DE

We have been extremely impressed with our decision to work with the WFG Team and specifically Makensi G to cancel our timeshare. Makensi was our resolution specialist who guided us through the process with timely communication, lots of patience, sympathy, excellent support, and a professional experience. We started out very nervous and excited but Makensi understood how to settle us down and provided needed comfort. We could not be more pleased and satisfied with our selection of the WFG. Thanks Makensi and Team...

Nick Castro Aberdeen, SD

Who you learn from matters! When we started this process, we were nervous. Nervous about the unknown. What will happen are the claims made by Wesley Financial authentic? Can they go toe to toe with one of the world's largest organizations in the Hilton Grand Vacation Club? Makensi G was incredible to work with. She was diligent, On time, And extremely communicative. She delivered on all the claims we read and heard about from Wesley Financial, leaving us with zero doubt we chose the right company to handle our Timeshare issues.

Michael Laporta Georgetown, TX

Wesley Financial and its' agent , Makensi G, were very helpful in assisting in voiding an onerous Time share contract with Fiesta Americana. Ms G, in particular was extremely helpful and diligent in this effort. It took over a year, but not because of our efforts and persistence, but rather the intransigence of Fiesta American. I appreciate the efforts of Wesley and its agents. Michael Laporta

Myriam Winston-Salem, NC

Wesley Financial Group has the best people, professional, compassionate, kind, and understanding. A company with Christian ethical work, they did an outstanding job. There is no words to thank them, they freed us in 3 months from this burden of 11 years. A huge kudos to Austin, he went above and behind not only to work our case, he made us feel someone really care about us. I blessed the day I call you ! ! If you need someone to fight for you, do not waist your time and call them now. You'll thanking yourself if you do so.