Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Walter N Lambert
December 7th, 2017 Knoxville, TN DETAILS

I was told they were a very reliable company and that they would work on my behalf. They understand all the questions that I asked them and then acted to get things done. They didn't just stand around, they got things done. They were able to get the whole situation under control and work towards a long term solution for some very difficult issues. I was impressed with the quality of the folks that we dealt with across the company. They all looked after me quite nicely. I'm very pleased with it.

Jerry Wayne Cavins
December 7th, 2017 Strawberry Plains, TN DETAILS

If I ever had any questions they were always willing to answer them all and find a solution to my problems. Everybody you talk to is very professional and they have done a good job for me. I'm completely satisfied with it, it's well worth the money.

Marguerite Shepard
December 7th, 2017 Williamston, SC' DETAILS

I feel good about getting it. They have been very helpful.

Roy P Croston
December 7th, 2017 Orlando, FL DETAILS

I needed some help filing my taxes. They have good customer support and give you prompt answers. The results were there, but it could've been better. I feel like I made a reasonable choice though.

Donald E Lipscomb Jr
December 7th, 2017 Alexandria, VA' DETAILS

It was a bit of a shot in the dark. I just started looking online at what they had and felt like their services made enough sense for me to inquire a bit more. They did everything they said they would do but once we got into the negotiation phase, their agent just let a lot of time slip by. I just thought they needed to follow up a bit more than what they did. At the end of the day though they did everything they had planned to do and the strategy was executed as they said. I didn't know that afterwards they have a program that's free of charge to monitor the agreement compliance. I would've liked to know about that first hand. It's a good service and it would have helped me keep track of things after the fact.

Susan J Rentz
December 7th, 2017 Griffin, GA' DETAILS

I did some research online at all the companies that handled tax difficulties. They seemed to have the best things in writing and it seemed secure. Initially, the customer support was great, but when I actually started dealing with my case things were different. I had a little difficulty sorting everything they had to tell me about my case. Still, they were very aggressive with the IRS since they were starting the process of seizing my assents. Tax Defense got to it and fixed that issue it in less than 24 hours. I feel positive about it. There were a couple of things that got me concerned, especially having to do with some of the penalties I got over not paying taxes. The person handling my case was not very clear about that. My only suggestion is that when assigning cases to their people they should think about the generational gap between their providers and the person they aid. 20-30 year old people are a bit more in a hurry and their explanations are not quite as clear sometimes. When they're dealing with someone my age, I don't think they necessarily have the patience to explain everything clearly, though that's a mild suggestion.

Daniel R Lipp
December 7th, 2017 Sagamore, MA' DETAILS

Dealing with my taxes was getting confusing and I needed their help. Their customer service is great. Right now, the guy that works with me has been very prompt in getting back to me and answering all my questions. He researches everything and keeps me on track with what's going on.

Carl Davis Jr.
December 7th, 2017 Roopville, GA' DETAILS

They were ranked number 1 with the Better Business Bureau. I didn't want to fool around with this kind of thing, but they seemed to have their stuff together and know what to do. There were a couple of little hiccups here and there. We had problems with communication going back and forth. I would miss phone calls and opportunities because of that. It wasn't too bad though, plus some of it was my own fault. Overall it was great and I'm satisfied. Everything turned out ok and it should all be done and taken care of by the end of next year. They were pretty thorough. When it was all said and done, it was just a good experience. If I had to do it again, I would.

Darrel P Melton
December 7th, 2017 Marietta, GA DETAILS

When I was looking online they had the better rating so I went with them. They have been very responsive in general and when I called with any question they would always answer right away or call me back with the answer. The service itself was ok. They explained everything from me but I don't think I got a lot of relief from it. After it was done I found out that a lot of what they did I could've done myself, especially considering what I paid them.

Jeffrey A Day
December 7th, 2017 Boston, MA' DETAILS

The original communication with my first agent was horrible. The second agent they assigned to me was mediocre, I had to go to customer care just to get what I needed each time. Still, they negotiated and communicated on my behalf with the IRS. They negotiated to relieve me of some of the penalties and interests that I had. I'm glad I did it.

Boyd Gourneau
December 7th, 2017 Lower Brule, SD DETAILS

There was a different tax group that just wasn't that good for me, so I went with Tax Defense. They did the negotiating for me and it turned out really well. It was all as advertised unlike other similar companies that are all promises. They are very attentive and put you in touch with lawyers and everything. They handled everything professionally and the payment plan they got me was good. I felt at ease since they handled most things. It was good to get a tax agreement. I don't think I would've been able to handle it on my own.

Carri Gulley
December 7th, 2017 Sylmar, CA' DETAILS

I needed help with my taxes at the time, so I went with them. The gentleman that was handling my case was very responsive and would always answer my questions and call me back. He would always do that in a timely manner. They're very knowledgeable too. I felt good about it.

Charles A Fite
December 7th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Fear of the IRS is what made me sign up with Tax Defense. The people were very hospitable and good, but the process wasn't really clearly defined for me. It just seemed like a big waste of money compared to just going directly with the IRS. It did not even reduce my payment whatsoever. I could've taken care of it all myself and get it done more quickly. I feel like I was just misinformed about it or didn't make enough research before making the decision.

S.L.J.V.R. or Anonymous
December 7th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I wasn't sure of what the situation with my taxes was at the time, so I signed up with them. They have been very responsive to my questions and were always very informative. They resolved my issue and managed to arrange a payment plan for me. It was very expensive to go this way, but I think they did a great job nonetheless. Thanks to them I have peace of mind.

William A. Swaney
December 7th, 2017 Westport, WA' DETAILS

I really just picked them out of the many different companies that I could've used. They have answered every time I've called and got right back at me whenever they had to. I felt like they could have done more though. It all seems like I still have to pay the same amount I was going to pay anyway. I'm a bit on the fence about it all, but they did some good anyways.

Geneva Karen Murphey Ziller
December 7th, 2017 DeLand, FL DETAILS

I thought that they could help me as a mediator with the IRS. They didn't really do anything do. I'm really unhappy with them.

Tracy L. Gray
December 7th, 2017 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

At the time I had a large outstanding tax debt that I wasn't aware of. I wasn't really comfortable contacting the IRS directly, so I went with them. They were very responsive and were always able to perform on the task that we needed them to. If I ever left a message they would respond as soon as possible. I would get a good perspective on everything that was going on. The only thing is that, even though I understand that all services are kind of like this, the additional amount to pay was too much. I mean, the debt I had was already insurmountable and having an additional one didn't help me much. Plus I was never advised that I could've done all of this myself directly with the IRS. I'd encourage others to look for additional ways to work around this. I'm not 100% satisfied with this.

December 7th, 2017 Conway, SC' DETAILS

I had heard they were a good service, so I went and signed up with them. Initially things were good, but at this point I'm not too excited about them. It's alright I guess.

Charles Ukegbu
December 7th, 2017 Powder Springs, GA DETAILS

A friend of mine told me they were good, so I decided to give it a try. They kept me updated on things and told me what I needed to do, that was pretty much it. They were up to the task and they did what they had to do and so did I. I'm pleased with them and feel ok with my decision to go with them.

Bruce R Sapp
December 7th, 2017 Glen St Mary, FL' DETAILS

I just found them online and after talking for a while with them they seemed modest and I felt comfortable with them. They are quick at calling you back to answer questions and they keep you informed of what's going on. They help you out to get things to the lowest amount they can to make it affordable for you. I feel good about getting it. I'm happy with the service.

Tonya T Nunnally
December 7th, 2017 Danville, VA DETAILS

A friend told me about them so I went with it. They were friendly and the service was good.

William R Herndon
December 7th, 2017 Live Oak, FL' DETAILS

They seemed to be the easiest to work with at the time. The did everything I asked them to do and also everything they said they would do. The people there are really good and easy to work with. It works and I feel much relieved thanks to them.

Kim A Ticali
December 7th, 2017 Cocoa, FL' DETAILS

They are very professional and very, very efficient. They got things done and didn't waste any time. I feel good about going with them.

Clark Sneed
December 7th, 2017 Holly Ridge, NC DETAILS

I saw a bunch of commercials from them at a time when I needed some help. They got me out of a pretty bad jam that I had gotten myself into. It helped me a lot. It was something that I had to do and in the end everything worked out well. I'm glad I did it.

Anthony De Julio
December 7th, 2017 Folsom, CA DETAILS

They were advertising somewhere and we wanted to try them. We made a mistake in signing up with them though. They started off really nice but the people handling our case did not follow through on things. They were always unavailable and it was just hard to get in touch with them. In fact, they were supposed to call us the other day but they haven't done that yet. They also weren't truthful, in fact we had to hire another attorney to get them to move along. Right now we are going through a bunch of paperwork that we signed and realizing that they misled us on a whole bunch of items. We were paying them to help us but in the end we just paid them to do basically nothing and cause us trouble. In the end it all cost me over twenty thousand dollars. I could've done pretty much the same thing that they did by calling the IRS or paying the federal taxes myself. It was just a very unpleasant situation. I've talked to other people that ended up quitting halfway through with them. I would tell everyone to not even start with them.

Karl A Huff
December 7th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ' DETAILS

I needed someone that could represent me, so I signed up with them. It took them a long time to get started on things. In the end I didn't save any money. The money that I would've paid to the IRS ended up going to them. In fact, I'm now paying slightly more than what I would've paid if I had just gone to the IRS.

Raymond J. Prins
December 7th, 2017 Ithaca, NY DETAILS

I looked them up online when I needed help with some tax stuff. The person that I dealt with did a good job at explaining things to me. They were really patient and I appreciate that. They took care of the issue and I had no problems. It's a good company.

Brian Bocek
December 7th, 2017 Durand, MI' DETAILS

I needed help with my taxes since there was a mistake with them. I've actually used the service twice already. They were fast, quick and kept me updated every step of the way. I knew what was going on all the time. They were very nice people too. In the end it was better for me since the amount I had to pay in the end was better. Bottom line is they got the job done. My decision to get them was great the first time around. The second time I used them I already knew what to expect. It works and I would tell others to spread it around and get them more business.

Roger Talbott
December 7th, 2017 Donnellson, IA DETAILS

Honestly I just found an ad for them in the yellow pages and decided to give them a call. From there we entered into a good relationship with them. All of my experiences talking with them over the telephone were good. They were prompt at getting back to me and we exchanged a number of messages that way as we went through. They would let me know what they needed from me and always informed me when they had received it. They gave me everything they told me they would and they were accurate. I haven't heard back from the government telling me that something was wrong. I even got a little bit of return in a timely manner. There were no hidden charges or costs either, I'm very pleased with them. We live in an era where good service is almost a surprise and when you get it it's a pleasant surprise. I've never done anything like this before and tax issues were kind of hanging over my head for a number of years. I was really nervous of going with them, especially since it was all over the phone. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but it couldn't have gone better, it was a good decision. All in all, it was actually a fun experience.

December 7th, 2017 Hilo, HI' DETAILS

They were the first ones I found while searching online. They respond to you in a timely manner and are also just nice people. They did a very professional job. My decision was good, I got what I wanted and they did a good job.

Gerry D Hold
December 7th, 2017 Summerfield, NC' DETAILS

I found them through the phone book, so I signed up for it. It's hard to get a hold of them by phone though. Still, overall it's good. I feel good about getting it

Rusty Byers
December 7th, 2017 Frisco, TX' DETAILS

I went with them since they had the lowest cost and offered me the most lenient terms. At first I thought I had a full tax relief service for penalties abatement and everything, but I found out all I had was the filing service. Sometimes several weeks will go by without any kind of interaction with them. I wasn't always kept up to date on exactly what was going on with the IRS. Right now I'm completely up to date with my filing but I don't feel like they helped me mitigate the fees and penalties.

Henry Daggett
December 7th, 2017 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS

They were highly recommended by someone else. They answered all my questions and always got back to me on a timely manner. It was a very good business and family decision, they got everything resolved very quickly.

William H Hall
December 7th, 2017 Mattapoisett, MA DETAILS

They were very confident in everything they said they would do and have done everything they said they would. I certainly appreciate what they've done.

Christopher K Klimpke
December 7th, 2017 Marshfield, WI DETAILS

They are easy to work with and they always reach out to me when settlement issues come up. The service is very fast too and they take care of problems right away. I feel great about going with them.

Jacqueline Rhoudes
December 7th, 2017 Aquilla, TX' DETAILS

I got it through a different company, though right now I can't quite remember which one it was. Still, they have been very efficient and have done things quickly. They were also very patient with us though. I feel good about getting them.

Richard Foulser
December 7th, 2017 New York, NY' DETAILS

I just found them online and since the reviews were good I just went ahead and signed up. Customer service is terrific. I mean, they listened to my complaints and got me someone who knew what to do immediately. I didn't necessarily had a great experience, but it was good. They did everything they said they would do and I feel good about going with them.

December 7th, 2017 Somerville, MA DETAILS

I had taxes backed up that I needed help with. When I was able to get a hold of them they were helpful. Sometimes though it would take over a month before I got a response or reply from them. Whether it was about them receiving some paperwork or something else, it took them a while to contact me. Because of that, the process that I hoped would only take two or three months ended up taking almost a year to get resolved. I wonder if I would've had better service somewhere else, but I don't know. Poor communication was my big problem with them.

Leketha M Kelly
December 7th, 2017 Seattle, WA' DETAILS

I got it since I needed assistance with my tax case. I was looking to get a tax settlement or get a payment agreement with the IRS. They were able to help me in a way that maybe I wouldn't be able to do. Maybe I could've accomplished it myself, maybe not, but they got quicker results and seem to know how to navigate the IRS. They are good in customer service too. They were responsive for the most part and were able to accomplish most of what I needed to get accomplished. They either did it all or got close to getting everything. They're a little bit pricey for the services, but I got some favorable results. Overall it was a good experience.

Lamarr A Cook
December 7th, 2017 Plainfield, IL' DETAILS

I had taxes that I needed help with, so I signed up. They don't tend to respond as quickly as I'd like them to though. This happens both through phone calls and email communication. Still, I'm happy with the outcome.

Steven F. Stewart
December 7th, 2017 La Porte, TX DETAILS

I was trying to deal with my taxes myself but I wasn't doing a very good job. I decided to reach out to a professional company and they came up with one of the highest ratings. Overall they had a very good customer service. They always communicated with me and helped me out. They were also very nice and professional. I was hoping to get a little bit more of a break when it came to the total amount that I had to pay to the IRS though. They dug as much as they could to get it to drop down, but they couldn't do much. After we were all done they still followed up with me and called to check on things. Recently I've been receiving anonymous calls from people claiming to be the IRS, so I called them and they told me to send them their way rather than trying to talk to them. I feel good going into tax season this next year.

Robert L. Iwata Jr.
December 7th, 2017 Concord, CA DETAILS

I don't think they are worth the money that you have to pay. I thought they could help us, but they didn't do a damn thing for us. I think they are a fraud.

Mark H Eldridge
December 7th, 2017 Glenrock, WY DETAILS

I went with them because they are the best. They've helped me in the past and it has really come out in my favor. Generally they get back to you with news and work with you. I feel like I made the right move with them.

Latonya M. Hall
December 7th, 2017 Dearborn, MI DETAILS

I thought they could help me because I had some penalties and such. I feel like I had to pay all this money to get them to help me but they didn't do that. They have contacted me lately to see if anything had come up or something but that was that. It just feels like a bad decision.

Arlene D. Brown
December 7th, 2017 Gansevoort, NY' DETAILS

I've had a good experience with them. They are very personable people. They discuss everything with you and if you have any questions or if you don't understand everything, they explain it. They are very understanding of your situation. They are very professional. I asked them to give me bi-weekly updates on things and I could count on getting it on time. Every two weeks they would tell me if anything was settled or if something was happening. It was a relief knowing that they were working on things and giving you their fullest attention. It gave me peace of mind and took a lot of pressure off me. I'm pleased that I chose to work with them and I definitely got my money's worth.

Helen Jean Kelly
December 7th, 2017 Wickes, AR' DETAILS

It worked great for me. They were always there with the answers that I needed and kept me informed. They are awesome. It was a great decision.

Bobby Ray Taylor
December 7th, 2017 Arlington, TX' DETAILS

I was very desperate at the time and they gave me a good start off point. They put up a good face at the beginning. I felt good bout it. When we got down to the nitty gritty, asking all the questions and everything, we weren't even told what was going on. They didn't even explain anything and when they did they didn't even try to simplify the explanation for us. When I had questions they didn't really follow through with me. My biggest mistake with them was paying them the $7600 and something dollars upfront. After they got all my money nobody returned my calls and got nothing back to me. In fact they haven't gotten back to me or shown me any results. I'm pissed about it and not satisfied at all. They said they were going to help us getting all the fees down and everything, I even went and gave them information, but things are still just a mess. We thought we'd be done with things in June or July, but now we had to go and hire somebody else to do the same crap they should've done. Right now I'm praying so that this doesn't happen to anybody else. I'm telling everybody that if they get some work done that they don't pay upfront because that means they won't be reliable.

Philip N De Franco
December 7th, 2017 Norristown, PA DETAILS

I was impressed by what they had to offer so I went with them. The response time they have was very slow, but they resolved all of my problems. I'm satisfied with the work that they did and the results I received. I would recommend this service to anyone that asked.

Kelly R. Pies
December 7th, 2017 Hawarden, IA' DETAILS

A friend of mine had used it and since it had worked pretty well for him, I decided to go for it. They are very prompt on their emails and the lady that I worked with was always ready to help me. She would get the ball rolling and got the paperwork done pretty quickly. She handled everything pretty easily. The service is great. The price is very steep, but it was worth it in the long run for my federal taxes. Still, I feel good about my choice.

W.C.B. or Anonymous
December 7th, 2017 Marshall, VA' DETAILS

They provide good value. The consultant they gave me worked closely with me. They'd check on me from time to time to explain things to me. They were wonderful and really awesome. They've done everything they could to negotiate for me. They're very good.