Community Tax

8.8

Pamela Estrem Indian Wells, CA

Dealing with their representatives was excellent; they saved me over $200,000. I was constantly receiving updates, and we worked everything out beautifully. I use them over and over again because the first experience was so great.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Pamela! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate them! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Ricky Stagner Irving, TX

They always kept me updated and I was very pleased with everything that they did. If we go to their consultants, I'd say they were absolutely fantastic! It was just a long process, however, they told me everything they were going to do, and did it. They stayed with me until everything was completely finished They're great!

Reply from Community Tax

Thank you for the kind words, Ricky! We're so happy we could help!

Samuel Misita San Diego, CA

Their consultants were awesome, and I feel 100% confident that they were able to serve me in the manner they have. I also believe that the case managers were on top of every move. Plus, Daniel Irvine was very informative. I'm definitely satisfied with them.

Reply from Community Tax

Thank you for the kind words, NAME! We're so happy we could help! We think Daniel Irvine is great too!

Lenora Jones Staten Island, NY

They were precise, helpful, and they listen to you. They guide you all the way, and help you with any problem you may have. On top of that, I saved money working with them. I've felt that it was the best idea I ever had. They even helped me recognize a scam.

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for the feedback, Lenora! We are so glad you had a great experience and an amazing resolution. Feel free to reach back out to us this tax season!

Debbie Moore Charlotte, NC

Community Tax really helped me deal with my debt I had with the IRS. I was always updated, and saved money. I feel like that was the best decision I could have made, I don't know any other way I could get that taking care of without their help. I would tell anybody to call Community Tax instantly if they have an outstanding bill with the IRS.

Reply from Community Tax

Wow, Debbie We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy we could help, and we will absolutely pass your kind words along to the team!

Dennis Mitchell Pineville, LA

Great experience overall. I'm very satisfied with their updates and they way they saved my money from the IRS. I feel it was a wonderful decision to go with them. They were very helpful and courteous, and they kept their word.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Dennis! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate them! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Colette Williams New Orleans, LA

I can say it is a reputable company. They saved me money, and if I were to have another tax problem, I'll use them again. I will recommend them. It was awesome working with them, and I went with them in the first place because the customer service was great when I made the initial call.

Reply from Community Tax

Thank you for the kind words, Colette! We're so happy we could help! Please don't hesitate to give us a call for any future tax needs. Thank you again!

Sheila bell Bolingbrook, IL

They wer very professional great communication my case was resolved in no time

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Sheila, thank you for your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs.

Jul. 29th, 2021

Ivonne Perez San Antonio, TX

They were very kind, they resolved my case satisfactorily and all the time they were informing me about the process.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Ivonne, thank you for the feedback! Have a wonderful day.

May. 13th, 2021

Martin Houston, TX

They are very professional and helpful. When a problem rises all we did was call and we got a response.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Martin, thank you for the kind words! We are so glad you had a good experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

May. 4th, 2021

Rebecca B Jacksonville, FL

Very upfront with expectations and explaining the process. After shopping around I found they had the lowest cost services and were always looking out for my best interests. Highly recommend!

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Rebecca, thank you for the feedback! We are so glad that we exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!

Apr. 12th, 2021

NW Lombard, IL

Vanessa V. has been amazing, her knowledge and patience has made this whole situation less scary which made it more approachable. I can't say enough about her customer service skills and general positive desire for her customers, she likes her job and it shows.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi NW, thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that we could get you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Feb. 19th, 2021

Courtney Ridgeland, MS

Community tax helped me when I thought I had no where to turn. Pearl is AWESOME! She walked me through all of the steps to get my situation handled with the IRS. Fees are reasonable when compared to overall tax bill. Would definitely recommend to others seeking any kind of assistance with the IRS.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Courtney! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We think Pearl is great, too; we will pass your praise along to her. Have a wonderful day!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Happy Camper....

They resolved my tax issues painlessly. I had back tax issues do to health issues. CT took charge and gathered the information needed and worked with the irs to work out negotiated settlement and payment plan. Thank You CT !!!!

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there! We are so glad that you are highly satisfied with our efforts. We're thrilled we could get you the peace of mind you deserve. Have a wonderful day!

Sep. 18th, 2020

Dennis Lyons Jeffersonville, IN

From the beginning, the hospitality was great. They followed up and were very caring. They were outstanding and very nice from beginning to end. I would recommend them to anyone that needs resolution.

Dorothy Harvey, LA

Community Tax helped me when I needed help and everything was confidential and worked out. It cost me a lot of money but they helped me clear up the problem. It was very informative and easy. I feel good now.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Dorothy, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that we secured an amazing result for you — and that you felt our services were totally worth it. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further tax needs!

Michael Battle Creek, MI

Everyone is customer support that I have worked with is great. They always listen to me and I am always able to get answers. They were very successful with my resolution and kept me in the loop.

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for your feedback, Michael! We are so glad we could help make this process as easy as possible for you. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

Mauricio ramirez Houston, TX

It's a great company to use. My friends told me Community Tax and they said it is really affordable and trustworthy and they were great and fast. It was a great decision. We got really good service.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Mauricio, we're so glad we could help! Thank you so much for your kind words. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

Cedrick Pompano Beach, FL

Overall I had a great experience and would recommend Community Tax to anyone. Evryone that I worked with was great through the whole process' they kept me updated and the whole experience was great.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Cedrick, Thank you kindly for your kind review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience. Hope you reach out should you ever need assistance again at tax time!

Dec. 20th, 2019

Randy

They did everything they said they were going to do in a timely matter. I stayed on top of everything that was required as far as paperwork and things. Every time I called, they took care of it immediately.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey randy-We're so glad we could help! Should you need anything in the future , please don't hesitate to reach back out come tax time.

Sep. 17th, 2019

Bob Knoxville, TN

Not clear upfront about how the settlement process works. They convince you into spending THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS before they explain the process to you. In my case it took almost 3 years because of lack of communication and them not being able to send documents through the actual mail instead of email... yes the IRS settled , but I found out later that I could have filed the same papers myself and got the same result... if you are more than 20k in debt to the irs then it's worth it. If not file them yourself.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Bob. We are so sorry that you did not have an amazing experience with Community Tax! We would like to discuss your case with you and do whatever we can to assist. Can you please give our Customer Satisfaction team a call at 773-577-2938? Or email us at ? We look forward to working with you to make things right. Thanks!

May. 23rd, 2019

Bev

Community Tax is very efficient and helps you with every part of your tax problems. They stay in touch with you and hanle all negotiations . I am very pleased winh my resolution and would recommend them to anyone.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Bev! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate them! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Jan. 23rd, 2019

Pamela

My overall experience was great. They kept me informed of everything and took me step by step through the process. Everything they told me actually was validated and was true.

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for the kind words, Pamela! We'll pass your feedback along to your tax team! We're so glad you had a great experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future!

Feb. 13th, 2019

Stanley M.

Excellent company. Very professional and customer oriented. They understand customer needs. Their staff, many of whom are former IRS employees, know how the IRS System operates and will fight for you.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Stanley! We are so glad we could help , and we appreciate the positive feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for your future tax needs!

Dec. 30th, 2019

Gabriel Albuquerque, NM

I used them for several services and I would say settling my IRS debt has been pretty expensive. Every time I've called for questions they've been able to answer my questions and they've done a good job at keeping me out of further trouble with the IRS which is quite a stress relief.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Gabriel! We're so glad we could help. Feel free to reach out to us for your future tax needs.

Jan. 16th, 2020

Karl Thomas Vicksburg, MS

Very easy to work with, no complications. They give you every aspect of the situation. My taxes were very stressful, I spoke to a few people and my stress is no longer there.

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for the feedback, Karl! We are so glad you had a great experience and an amazing resolution. We will pass your kind words along to (rep'name mentioned in review) he/she really is one of the best! Feel free to reach back out to us this tax season!

Jan. 15th, 2020

Carlos Torres Marietta, GA

This went better than we expected, they go above and beyond their outside normal duties to make sure that clients are well taken care of. We were very satisfied with their service and information.

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for the feedback, Carlos! We are so glad you had a great experience overall. We will use this feedback to help us improve our customer's experience.

Jan. 15th, 2020

Raynaldo Houston, TX

My experience with Community Tax has been great, they are very helpful and I've made the right choice. I recommended them to my friends because I really like what they have done.

Reply from Community Tax

Thank you for the kind words and referrals Raynaldo! We're glad we could help. We hope you'll give us a call again come tax time!

Wendy Arlington, VA

They took over my taxes at a very stressful time for me after I had made errors during previous years and fixed everything! Now that all my old tax problems are cleaned up I will still use them every year!

Patrine Simon Brooklyn, NY

I thought their help was wonderful because they assisted me through a period of time when I was worried about how I was going to pay my bills. They helped me save money, and I just think that it was the best decision I ever made.

Reply from Community Tax

Wow, Patrine We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy we could help!

Glenwood Williams Belleview, MO

The outcome was wonderful, so I feel great about my decision to sign up with them. They treated me like family, and helped me save a lot of money. It was such a positive experience!

Ramon Arciga Benavides, TX

Although I don't know yet if I'll save money or not, I'm very satisfied with their consultants. They were very good and very nice with me They helped me a lot, so I was very grateful and thankful for that.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Ramon! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate them! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Ricardo Rojo Aurora, IL

I feel pretty good about deciding to go with Community Tax, mostly because they helped me out. Dealing with the consultants was pretty good, and I saved money. It was such a positive experience.

Kenneth Levine Irvine, CA

Their customer service was fair. Each time I called, I talked to somebody different, and if I asked if the original agent was available, they would say that they could help me. I didn't want to explain my whole story all over again, that's why I wanted to talk to the first person I spoke to. Besides that, I have saved money, and they kept me updated, however, I haven't heard from them lately.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Kenneth, we are sorry that you had this experience. We have made a lot of changes recently to address these issues, and we really appreciate your feedback. We'd like to take a look at your case and do what we can to turn things around. Please give us a call at 773-577-2938. Thank you!

Nov. 1st, 2018

Brian Skinner Auburn, IL

Community Tax did an excellent job in getting me straight with the IRS. I really didn't want to do it, but had to, so I think it was a good thing. Besides, their consultants were excellent.

WM Bradenton, FL

It was through a friend that I heard about them and decided to go with them. It's very, very good, working with their consultants. They saved me money and kept me up to date while they were doing it. I feel so great about my decision to sign up with them. They're great, they're very professional and they did everything they promised they would do.

Reply from Community Tax

Thank you for the kind words, WM! We're glad we could help. We hope you'll give us a call again again come tax time!

RP New Buffalo, MI

I did save money by working with them. It was a good decision, and I thought they were very professional. They kept me well-updated on the process, and my overall experience working with them was satisfactory. I originally saw an ad for them on TV.

Luvenia Chinnery University Park, IL

I was satisfied with the updates they provided, however, I wasn't happy with the lifetime app. Also, I had to give the same information a couple of times, but overall, it's been good. I got responses from them at any time. They kept me calm with the information they gave me; I could recommend them.

Reply from Community Tax

Hello Luvenia! We are so glad we could help , and we appreciate the positive feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for your future tax needs!

Valerie Solano Broken Arrow, OK

I love that you are very organized, always reply to my questions, whether by email or text, especially my advocate Alexis B. He was very knowledgeable of the process and returned with a quick reply whenever the question was more for the tax preparer. In my case, I had to make monthly payments to cover my fees and my returns were not completed until I paid in full. But, I completely understood that. Mr. B was nonetheless in constant contact about where my returns were in the process. An excellent job of keeping track since I needed 6 years worth of returns.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Valerie, thank you for the feedback! We're so happy you had a positive experience with our team. We will pass your compliments along to Alexis! Have a great day.

Nov. 18th, 2020

AESD ISSO Centreville, VA

Community Tax LLC assisted me at a time in which I desperately needed a helping hand in getting my tax records straight. As a federal contractor it’s imperative that I stay up to date regarding federal taxes but I had fallen behind. After reading a review I reached out to Community Tax and they were stellar from start to finish. My account manager Brian was perfect in his handling of my issue. All of my taxes are now filed and an acceptable payment agreement with the IRS has been arranged. Thank you so much Community Tax LLC, you rock !

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there, thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled we could exceed your expectations. We will pass along your compliments to Brian — we think he is great, too! Have a wonderful day.

Nov. 9th, 2020

O.H. Corvallis, OR

Since I am in a rather desperate situation, I got to the point and realized I cannot do this on my own anymore. A bit over a week ago, I spent most of a Sunday reviewing the different tax assistant companies online. Granted, the score given by ‘best company’ was pretty high, Tax community had the HIGHEST user score of them all. I decided to connect with community tax because of the majority of raving reviews from users. I was immediate contacted the next day by Venessa V, through phone AND email!! She even left a voice mail!! (Thank you!) And has walked me through the start up process ever since ... She/they have been HUGE at Helping managing my expectations AND, not to mention, my worries and fears!

Reply from Community Tax

Dear O.H., WOW, Thanks for posting your review. We are extremely happy to hear about your experience. We will pass along your post to Vanessa and hope you reach out again, should you need assistance with your taxes!

Oct. 10th, 2019

John W. Catasauqua, PA

I recently had a tax debt handled by Community Tax. After going through the initial process, I was directed to Jennifer B, Esq. Let me tell you about Jennifer. Whenever I had a question, she promptly answered it via phone call or email. Whenever there were documents to be processed, she immediately notified me. If there was any type of correspondence from the IRS that I didn't understand, I contacted her and it was explained in depth so I completely understood. Most importantly, she treated me with great care and concern. Not only did she handle the business end but I felt comfortable and cared for!! The business world needs more people like Jennifer Brugh!! I would recommend Community Tax and Jennifer Brugh to my family and dearest of friends. She made a somewhat terrifying experience with the IRS a pleasant one. Thank you so much Community Tax! Even more, Thank you Jennifer!!!

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for the feedback, John! We are so glad you had a great experience and an amazing resolution. We will pass along your kind words to Jennifer, she really is one of the best! Feel free to reach out to us again in the future.

Sep. 6th, 2019

Ted H. St Louis, MO

I ran into a tax problem. I searched on the internet to find a company that was a one stop shop (attorneys, CPA's, case managers, ex-IRS employees, etc.). Community Tax met all my filters and was BBB A+ rated. I was still skeptical about working with a company out of state (I live in MO). I contacted them and detected excellent customer service immediately on a Saturday! Nick C. handled my intake. He handed me off to John P., a case manager. John promptly returned my calls, was knowledgeable about the products/services Community Tax offered, and kept his word on everything he and Community tax promised. I was pleasantly surprised and relieved. Their price was competitive, and they delivered on a payment plan with the IRS. I have and will continue to recommend Community Tax to everyone!

Reply from Community Tax

Thanks for the feedback, Ted! We are so glad you had a great experience and a great resolution. We will definitely pass along your kind words to John P. and Nick C. Feel free to reach out to us next tax season!

Jul. 3rd, 2019

Ted H. St Louis, MO

John P is a consummate customer experience specialist. He knows CTax's products/services and processes intimately. He promptly returns calls, and gives accurate, succinct answers to my questions. As you can imagine, working with a company via e-mail, phone calls, and quite frankly blind trust is a daunting experience. John's consistent business acumen removed all of my doubts and hesitations about transacting business with CTax long distance. I also want to note the other CTax staff that I've received excellent customer service from: Monika H - Tax preparer Nick C - Senior Case Analyst Jose L - Attorney Christine G - Tax Assurance Advocate Sally G - Enrollment Specialist Shelsee H - Case Management Administrator. Every one of the individuals I listed above made it a priority to personally reach out to me and help guide me through CTax's complete and effective tax course correction process.

Reply from Community Tax

Wow, Ted! We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy we could help, and we will absolutely pass your kind words along to John and the team! Please don't hesitate to give us a call for any future tax needs. Thank you again!

Mar. 15th, 2019

James Sturgeon Lake City, FL

I called community tax, and then explained to my wife what they said they would do. She rolled eyes, and said yeah right.She couldn’t believe how closely they helped us with are problem, and how easy it was for to get a hold of them with not being put on hold, and then talk to someone that knows about are case, instead of explaining everything to whoever.She really felt comfortable with the staff there. They were all so helpful. We were assigned a gentleman ,named John P. He explained to us everything in laymen terms so I could understand everything.he made a point I guess to call back even if was past business hrs. Very impressive. My wife and I would recommend community tax for all your needs pertaining to government. My wife said I did good.

Reply from Community Tax

We love hearing stores like this one, James!! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything in the future!

Mar. 8th, 2019

Norman Riker Thousand Oaks, CA

My wife and I were extremely stressed over the substantial debt we had with the IRS due to financial and health related devastating events in our lives. Our accountant suggested we contact a tax resolution specialist and after reaching out to a few, Community Tax, was by far the most professional and comforting firm we spoke with. We discussed our predicament and I have to say from the initial conversation we had with one of their very knowledgeable and caring agents, we had a sense that the tax burden would be handled. They suggested a number of alternatives for us and we agreed with their recommendations on which path to take, While the process took quite some time and we had fears of completion along the way, we continued to be updated and told not to worry as they would make sure there would be a positive outcome. We were not disappointed by the incredible Community Tax Team. Our debt of over $30,000 was placed in a non collectible status due to our advanced age and financial inability to pay. Every member of their staff displayed a sincere understanding and empathy and hand held us through all the steps. We highly recommend that if any one finds themselves in a tax liability crises, don't hesitate to reach out to Community Tax. You will not be disappointed.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Norman! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate them! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Jan. 29th, 2019

PATRICK FAGAN Hopkinton, MA

After being notified of a sudden wage garnishment by the IRS, I knew I had little time to get to the bottom of it before I was sucked dry. I have always been skeptical of on line help requiring the most personal of information but I HAD to make a choice. I spent a good while comparing different firms and at this point I feel like I made the correct decision. I called Community Tax and was answered by a gentleman named Charlie H who understood my skepticism and assured me, on many different fronts, he understood and would help me through this entire process. I was then introduced to my practitioner Paul G who had Charlie's same cool, calm attitude, easing my anxiety and explaining things concisely, in a way my simple mind can handle. Both assured me they would do everything they could to help me out including expediting my case because of its impending doom! Within a week, a three month stop has been put on any garnishment. This was facilitated by Greg L who went above and beyond to be sure all based were covered before initiating the stop. As a carpenter, I always measure twice and cut once. Although I'm not finished (not even close) with my tax woes, I certainly feel quite comfortable with Community Tax and will continue to seek their guidance to get all this behind me.

Reply from Community Tax

Wow, Patrick, We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy we could help, and we will absolutely pass your kind words along to the team! Please don't hesitate to give us a call for any future tax needs. Thank you again.

Dec. 30th, 2019

Nadine Bland Silver Springs, FL

All practitioners are not created equal! Community Tax gets my FOUR-STAR rating for doing pretty much what my husband and I hired them to do: provide professional guidance, and allow us time to breathe, focus, regroup, and relaunch to meet the MONUMENTAL task of resolving our corporate and personal tax issues. There were periods of frustration, as some of the prior practicioners assigned to our case seemed somewhat distant, distracted, or detached. Not so with our most recent Community Tax practicioner, Jennifer B!! She gets my FIVE-STAR-plus rating!!!!! Jenn made the ongoing ordeal MUCH more bearable! She was attentive and astute, engaging and enlightening, patient, personable, polite, proactive AND professional! Before employing Community Tax, we entrusted most of our corporate and personal tax work to local, sole-proprietor preparers. As small business owners, we delighted in using the services of fellow, local professionals. However, one or two "dropped balls" helped propel us into our tax abyss. We were completely unprepared and overwhelmed! Community Tax's involvement allowed my husband and I the EXTENSIVE time we needed to attend to other personal and business matters, while back-tracking to address a MULTITUDE of UNPLEASANT IRS NOTIFICATIONS! Jenn B managed to RESTORE some of my dwindling TRUST in the "experts" we hired to assist us. I'll close with one of the things that most impressed me about Jenn: A recent corporate-related letter from the IRS mentioned receiving correspondence about which I was unaware. I asked Jenn, in a pre-scheduled phone session, if she could verify what correspondence the IRS was referring to. I was expecting an answer in a future session. However, while still in the current session she sent me an "e-doc" to sign and return, to authorize her access to the IRS correspondence in question. Our session ended with her saying she'd get back to me, shortly. " SHORTLY" came less than TEN MINUTES later!! In that short amount of time she had phoned and spoken DIRECTLY TO an IRS REP!! Have you ever been on hold for FOREVER, waiting to accomplish this feat!!? Yes! I was totally IMPRESSED! Yes, I told her so!! And yes, should any new "drama" arise (Lord, forbid!) with THE IRS, I plan to contact COMMUNITY TAX, and ASK FOR JENNIFER B, Esquire from the outset! Jenn, THANK YOU for doing what you do with excellence and grace. "Many are called. Few are chosen".

Reply from Community Tax

Wow, Nadine! We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy we could help, and we will absolutely pass your kind words along to Jenn B. and the team! Please don't hesitate to give us a call for any future tax needs. Thank you again!

Dec. 31st, 2019

Mr D.Franklin Lakeland, FL

Very knowledgeable of my situation, Mr. F was very patient with me,I had no idea what I was going through,Thx Mr F.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Mr. Franklin, thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Michael England Union City, CA

The experience with Alan S. has been amazing. It honestly feels that we have established a real friendship. To have that kind of support in dealing with tax problems is a huge blessing and truly appreciated.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Michael, thank you so much for the feedback. We are so glad you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Mar. 3rd, 2021