Best Company Guarantee Sunrun Logo

Sunrun

9.2

Ken Smith 94112

Sun run was a total mess. I received three different stories of the outcome of my house inspection, all of them incompatible, and then total lack of follow up from my main contact.

Donald Trump 8886

O.K., Enthusiastic sales reps. Compared to other solar power companies, Sunrun offers more to homeowners.

Marsha 85326

Good, Steve was awesome and answered all of our questions. He kept in contact thru the process.

Jeef 95111

Great, they didn't start high and make me work them, they can in low with a positive attitude.

leonard chrusciel

i've had the system for over 3 years saved a lot of money and people very friendly and helpful highly recommend

Marion Doran Phoenix, AZ

Every one that came out to the house was great. Explain all features and answer all question

K Hodge Kannapolis, NC

Too many people involved who apparently didn't comuntate with one another and it took well over a month to get the system running after it was installed. If I could have had it taken down I would have. Unacceptable. ..

crystal Watsonville, CA

they sent out a sales man that didn't know about design trusted a computer to come up with a design could only give us 30%want us to sign contract before they would send someone out to see if they could get more panels

Shirley Winter

I feel that living in the land of the sun it is the thing to do. I am very happy going solar.

tom, behrendt

They kept me in the loop during the whole process and made sure that it was done right

Cindy sarver

Great sales presentation, follow up, installation, and great customer care for any questions

scott cockburn

MY CONTRACT WAS SIGNED 9/26/16. SYSTEM WAS INSTALLED THE FIRST WEEK IN OCTOBER. AS OF 11/22/16 I AM STILL WAITING TO BE CONNECTED TO THE GRID. MEANWHILE I AM STILL PAYING MY REGULAR SDG&E. BILL

Matt Pereira

Been a customer for a year they are great system is over performing . The installers are great.

Paul Joyce

Best in NJ at a quality installation and backing that up with a professional service team.

Annette Brinkley Fresno, CA

Horrible customer service. Once your system is installed they're done. They don't stand by their work and will not address problems with systems that aren't properly working.

Terry Collette Sr Los Angeles, CA

Very disappointed with"customer service" After 4 e-mails they are not responding about a service problem at my house. I get enough of their emails that referring my friends, I know they have internet sevice. Terry Sr

Clayton Hitchcock Boise, ID

Happy with our solar energy. Sun run is great to work with and very professional !

Randy Denver, CO

Great experience start to finish. Work was done on time and by very pleasant staff.

ken meyer jr Orange, CA

EVERY part of the process was incredibly handled from their end, and I mean EVERY part.

stan letus High Falls, NY

8 park circle Since the unit got up and running, I am well satisfied, hope to get other ideas from Sunrun.

Frank Carlsbad, CA

High bill in the end, and customer service SUCKS

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Frank! Monthly savings will vary depending on your usage, but we would be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you to ensure that you are enjoying the full benefits of going solar. Also sincere apologies for not providing you with a positive customer service experience, we will be sending you a private message from us, requesting additional account information so that we can get a Specialist personally assigned to your case.

Oct. 3rd, 2023

Bob Abaya South San Francisco, CA

Excellent product, excellent customer service, flawless performance. I’ve saved so much on my electrical bill.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you, Bob, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Susan Williamson Las Vegas, NV

Did not pay promised referral fee. Happy with lower power bill, however.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for letting us know, Susan. We appreciate you being a Sunrun advocate and we definitely don't want you to miss out on your referral bonus. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can get an Expert assigned to your case. Thanks!

Sep. 27th, 2023

Elizabeth Zavala Porterville, CA

Still get high bill at anniversary date ..

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Elizabeth. We'd be happy to look into this for you and we will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can assign a Specialist to assist you directly.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Kevin Phoenix, AZ

Customer Service not great! Lack of note from employees on past calls

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback and understand service issues can be very inconvenient and unexpected and that there is always room for improvement, appreciate you pointing this out. We are very happy to hear that overall you were happy with the experience! if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Customer Care (855-478-6786)

Jul. 6th, 2020

Lourdes Perez Daly City, CA

I have an issue that they cannot resolve until now. Spoke to Ritter and now Dania no results yet

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for your communication in regards to the experience you've encountered. We've saddened to see that this has not been since you're having system issues and you're not able to save. We can certainly address this issue and reach out to you for more details. We'd like to turn this experience around this is not the Sunrun norm.

Jul. 6th, 2020

Jerry Wernau

I'm not getting the amount of solar produced that was expected

Larry B

I don't seem to be saving very much and I can't get any answers

Reply from Sunrun

Hello Larry B. I’m sorry that you received a higher utility bill this month than the same month last year. There are many reasons why this could happen. For example, if you consumed more energy this year, your utility bill will be higher. Utility companies also tend to raise their rates, your utility company may be charging you more per kWh than they did last year. We'd be happy to review your home consumption, feel free to private message us your contact information.

John

The service is poor they are not good is not tustworthess . SunRun

Reply from Sunrun

Hello, John, we understand you are not satisfied, we are disappointed to find that you've have not had a great experience. Please feel free to private message us your contact information.

Mar. 25th, 2020

I have absolutely no feedback on what they did or their perceived operation of my system. the

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for your feedback. Would you be so kind as to provide us with your first and last name, state, and city? We will have a representative reach out to you as soon as possible.

Brian Bielot Pasadena, MD

I am still paying a power bill along with my sunrun bill

Rick

Need a better software app that updates more frequently

Paul San Marcos, CA

I haven't received imput on how the system is functioning

Ray malone Schaumburg, IL

They haven't fix the problems they caused a year ago

Robert petrillo Tuckerton, NJ

UIt seems I am paying the elctric company and sunrun for the solar service.

don't do it

poor communication and lack of follow through

Frederick Moore

They promise you a gift card and don't give it out

Joe Dixon, CA

setting up a monthly payment plan was difficult

esther

because my bill is very high and have 21 panels ??

Unhappy Trabuco Canyon, CA

They don't deliver on their promises - follow-up is horrible

Reply from Sunrun

Hello, we are saddened to hear about your experience. Please private message us your contact information. We want to address your concerns.

Apr. 2nd, 2019

Fix your app!!!! Bonsall, CA

The installation was good. The app is horrible.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for your communication, we have provided your feedback to our leadership team.

Apr. 2nd, 2019

Unhappy customer West Columbia, SC

This is the worst mistake switching I pay more money with sceg my bills are ridiculous I hate solar

Reply from Sunrun

Hello, we are extremely saddened to hear this was your experience. This is not how we do business. We will share this experience with our leadership team, thank you for your communication.

Feb. 20th, 2019

Anonymous El Mirage, AZ

They dont follow through with what they say

Reply from Sunrun

Hello, we are sorry to hear your expectations have not been met, this is nor the Sunrun norm. Please reach out to us, we would be more than happy to review your issue.

Sep. 13th, 2018

DB Corona, CA

Customer Service is lacking in my opinion

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, DB. We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and service surrounding this matter.

Sep. 4th, 2018

Lost my trust

The product is great but the promises are empty

Reply from Sunrun

Hello, this is not the Sunrun norm, and we would love an opportunity to review what went wrong here so that we may provide the necessary feedback to our team.

May. 4th, 2018

Keith Leighton

Super helpful - very easy process, and very supportive since the install.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Keith. We are overjoyed to learn that our team was supportive and attentive during the entire process and made your solar experience exceptional. Thank you for being a part of our Sunrun family.

May. 15th, 2024

Chase Walker Peoria, AZ

Sunrun is a solid solar company. Give me more panels please.

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience, Chase! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thanks for playing such an important role in our solar community and for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Reb Long Beach, CA

It’s been 7 months since I sign the contract until now they cannot even give the date of the installation and i been paying the financing company for 5 months now .

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for letting us know, Reb. We're so sorry it's taking longer than you expected. Please send your address and an overview of your concerns to [email protected], so that we can connect you with a Specialist that can help you. Thanks!

Jun. 21st, 2022

Bridget Crivello Sun City West, AZ

So far great company to work with. Love the app to check our solar .

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you, Bridget, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Ella Barragan Los Angeles, CA

They listened and provided the service I needed. Everything works fine.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day, Ella! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

May. 23rd, 2022