SunPro

8.9

Rose Wyatt Natchez, MS

Schedule was followed as stated and the staff is great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rose, Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tom Gladstone Lynn Haven, FL

Competent and professional employees and staff.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tom, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Doug Kennedy San Antonio, TX

They are just that good. great customer service.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Doug, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ramon Valdez Wichita, KS

I can see how much power I use on a daily dasis.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ramon, The monitoring app is awesome, isn't it?! Thank you for taking some time to leave a review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Kirkwood Oklahoma City, OK

Good People, Great Service, Awesome product!

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, I am so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team if any questions come up. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nancy Gurdon, AR

Because they are very nice people and did a very good job on my roof

Reply from SunPro

Hi Nancy, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derrick Rodgers Austin, TX

Level of customer service and professionalism

Reply from SunPro

Hi Derrick, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cody Tan Elgin, OK

Communication issues but they did do there best to work with me to fix it.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cody, I am very glad we were able to work on the communication issues with you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lori Baker Williston, SC

Very informative. The salesman is very good at his job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lori, Thanks for the perfect review. I will ensure the salesman get the recognition he deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rick Dorsey, IL

Through low pressure presentations. Offer represents a complete package.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad you felt we give a complete package and had a low pressure approach! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Vernon Converse Wichita, KS

Every thing seems to be working as I was told it would

Reply from SunPro

Hi Vernon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matthew Bjornson Fortson, GA

Excellent service. Fast and accurate install

Reply from SunPro

Hello Matthew, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad to see you are pleased with our service and that we got everything done in a timely and accurate fashion! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chad McLaren Savannah, GA

Everything that was promised was not delivered, still waiting

Reply from SunPro

Hi Chad, I'd love to help drive this home for you. Please send me an email and let me know what I can help get delivered for you at this time. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Hill Alamogordo, NM

Delay in install. Problem with paperwork between electric company and state.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, Sorry for the delay! If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars please let me know. The Sunpro team is here and committed to your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff Symonds Aztec, NM

Product is good and they have been good to deal with.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alan Stubblefield

very good company and very professional, top notch work and workmanship

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alan, Thanks for the review. We are so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Trevor Maitland, FL

Wonderful job done. They really look out for the customer.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Trevor, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry Schmidt Sedgwick, KS

They took care of me I had a problem and they corrected

Reply from SunPro

Hello Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are please with your Sunpro experience. The entire team is here and happy to help if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Doug Rusk, TX

Friendly had the answers I was looking for

Reply from SunPro

Hi Doug, Glad you found us to be the professionals that were capable of getting you the information you needed to make a great decision. Please reach out if anything else comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff Weatherford, TX

Quick to install, slow with paperwork to get power company approval.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeff, Sorry to see there was a delay with getting final approval from your local utility. This should be the most exciting part of the whole process. If there is anything I can do to help with your experience just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

MalVerne Inniss Summerville, SC

Kassidy G has been very helpful in helping me understand my options for a Tesla Powerwall. She took plenty of time giving background information about Sunpro. She was amazing in giving me the calculation information I needed to justify how many batteries I would need for my system. Although I am not ready to purchase a power wall system now, I will reach out to Sun pro when I am ready. I am mainly waiting to save more money so I can place more money down upfront. Thanks Kassidy!

Reply from SunPro

Hi MalVerne! We are glad to hear that Kassidy took wonderful care of you. We really believe you will enjoy your Powerwall and we look forward to helping you out with it when you are ready to move forward. Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

Brandon Busby Wynne, AR

Communication is a key issue. Seemed like I talked to a different person everytime.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brandon, I am sorry we fumbled with communication! We are constantly working to improve. I will dive into your project and look for all of the learning opportunities I can find. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cliff Hill

Clear communication about their products and my expectations.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cliff, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Forrest Allen Austin, TX

All around great customer service, easy scheduling, good communication.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Forrest, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Henry Castillo McAllen, TX

A little overpriced. The tax credit should have been explained a little better.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Henry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you would like to learn more about the tax credit, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linda Allen

Professional, proficient, efficient, and great to work with!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Linda, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 20th, 2021

Theresa Morris Little Rock, AR

Always responsive to any inquiries I’ve made either sales or technical.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Theresa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad that you choose Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Terry Decker Bonifay, FL

Did everything they said they would do everything is working fine.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Terry, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Arnold Kubesh North Fort Myers, FL

Appreciated the total professionalism and the quantity workmanship

Reply from SunPro

Hello Arnold, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Alan Bass Valdosta, GA

Great service from the sale to the install, to fully engaging the system!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tiffanie Taylor Irving, TX

Easy to work with and good product, already seeing a difference in my electric

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tiffanie, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michelle San Antonio, TX

Fast, professional, knowledgeable, and excellent customer service

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michelle, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linz Washington, MO

Great product & install crew. Inconsistent customer service managers during the project

Reply from SunPro

Hi Linz, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear you received inconsistent service! I will look into this and ensure our team learns from your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Willie R Cooper Jr Little Elm, TX

My experience started with Stephen B. ( Sunpro Solar Energy Specialist ). Mr. Brendlinger was extremely pleasant and went through extra efforts to make sure we understood every aspect of the technology as well as the finance. Everything after that went exactly as Mr. Brendlinger has stated. I really appreciated his honesty and full disclosure of the process. Before I knew it, the financing was completed. Then the permits ( HOA, City, and Utility ) were completed. SunPro contacted me shortly after to arrange an install date. Server days later I was called and offered a window that had just opened up -- I took it . So yesterday a crew arrived at 8am and installed my 13.5kw system by 5pm. The install went without a hitch. My installers Josh, Antcros, and Chris were not only skilled but extremely professional. Their Electrician Jeff performed his install then spend some time educating me on my new system. When they left I had no questions and was quite impressed. What a team !! I would recommend them to anyone out there who does not like surprises and delays. Now I am just waiting on my Utility Company to inspect and allow me to use my new system. My only complaint: SunPro has spoiled me, and now I have decreased patience.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Willie, Thank you for the 5 star review. We work hard to spoil our customers as much as we can! Glad to hear we went above and beyond to ensure you had an industry best experience. Thanks for choosing SunPro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

Kinh Fort Walton Beach, FL

So far so good. It looks very good and they always get back to me pretty promptly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kinh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tyler Alachua, FL

My sales rep went above and beyond. He reached out and really helped me. Installation was quite good. It works.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alfonso El Paso, TX

Installation went perfectly and the equipment is good but they lack a little in communication and it is expensive.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alfonso, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased overall with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron Saint Peters, MO

Installers did a good job and cleaned up after themselves. It went pretty fast. They seem like they have a good plan.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alain Carbondale, KS

Expensive but the product is good and they are very supportive and it is going great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alain, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Laura Potts Mena, AR

The team answers all our questions and are super friendly. There is no stupid questions with them!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Laura, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Paula Moore Glenpool, OK

Each step of the decision to buy, the installation, support & results are highly professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paula, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Juan Ignacio Elias Katy, TX

Fulfilled all aspects of the business proposal and are always available to answer any questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Juan, Thank you for the perfect review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Dees Geronimo, OK

Great company, Ruben D. went out of his way to handle any issues that came. Great install, great service after the sale.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am sorry to hear that the payment has yet to arrive! I have our team looking into this for you right away and expect to get an update to you very soon. Sorry for the delay. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Presas Rosharon, TX

Great team of people from installing to roofing to making sure the system is in working order!!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the perfect review. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lester Close Grafton, NH

They are very professional and take time to check on how my solar power is working for me...

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lester, I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience and that everything is working well. Thank you for the very positive review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Karen Onyett Russellville, AR

They have been responsive and provided great customer service through the process

Reply from SunPro

Hi Karen, Thank you for the great review! Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

JOSE MEJIAS Laurel Hill, FL

I don’t have another company to compare and they did a 4 job during installation

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jose, Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience. I am glad to hear that everything has gone well so far! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

Harold Smith III El Paso, TX

Installation of panels first class. Follow up by employees top notch always wanting feedback

Reply from SunPro

Hello Harold, Thank you for choosing Sunpro and sharing your experience! I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your decision to have us help you power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Shana Davis Carbon, TX

Did what they said in timely manner. Did not bring daylight bulbs as promised sent soft white, we don’t use those.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shana, Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear that we were timely and am sorry to hear about the light bulbs! If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly and I will be happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Truitt Dwight San Antonio, TX

Great service, have saved me a ton of money, if you want solar panels then SunPro is where you need to go!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Truitt, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 29th, 2021