Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 17 states.

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

4.8

Jesus Flores

November 17th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am extremely pleased with my solar panel purchase. Especially the level of service I received from my sales rep Paul O and project coordinator Dominique J. Paul explained clearly and concisely what differentiated his company from other solar companies and remained involved before, during and after the sale. Dominique made the installation project seamless and led me step by step through its successful completion. I selected Sunpro because of their energy production guarantee, workmanship and product guarantees. The other major factor is that they are a solar company with roofing experience. They have a whole other company that specializes in roofing. This fact gave me an additional peace of mind. The whole process (sales informational meeting, energy efficiency study and solar panel installation) was explained to me and went exactly as Paul described. I have had my panels for seven months now and could not be more pleased with the results. Thank you Sunpro!

Nov 18, 2020

Hello Jesus, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your wonderful experience. We are glad to hear that Paul set realistic expectatives and that Dominique and our team delivered on them! It sounds like your first 7 months of solar have exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sunpro team if any questions come up and we will be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christopher

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each and every time I get a hold of customer service, they have been nothing but cordial and very friendly, they treat me like family. They handle a lot of damage if there is hailstorm or anything else like that. They are on top of the warranty.

Dec 10, 2020

Hi Christopher, We are so glad that you have had a wonderful experience! We know how important it is provide an amazing experience even during the tough times. This type of service is what gets much of our customer base to tell their friends and family about us. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan

January 11th, 2021 Madison, TN

Kassidy G was informative, knowledgeable and patient. She took as much time as I needed to explain the solar system and it’s benefits. Kassidy was personable and has a good sense of humor.

Jan 11, 2021

Hello Dan, Glad to hear you were able to connect with Kassidy and get a high quality consultation. She works hard to provide her customers with an incredible experience day in and day out. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Kapoi

January 1st, 2021 Crestview, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Reach out Mr. Jordan A as my referrals were not being tracked. Jordan made the right connections and I recieved a notification that all my referrals would be paid out. After 4 months I finally got paid. Thank you Jordan, D.Kapoi

Jan 05, 2021

Hello David, Thank you for leaving Jordan a review about him helping you to receive your payments in a timely fashion. I am sorry you had to put in the extra legwork, but I am glad to hear that Jordan was able to help get payment delivered to you quickly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Jordan, myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything else we can do to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christina

December 31st, 2020 Minneapolis, MN

SunPro did a great job of answering all of our questions and giving us room to decide. We are looking forward to powering our home from solar power! Thank you for giving us all of the information needed and coming up with a solar plan suited for our situation.

Jan 05, 2021

Hi Christina, Thank you for reaching out to us to help with your solar needs. We are so glad that you chose us to be your solar provider. We look forward to helping with your solar experience for many years to come! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cliff Capman

December 31st, 2020 Dublin, GA

Me and my wife have been considering going solar for about 3 years now, so I noticed Sunpro on my FB feed and decided to get some information. Jordan A contacted me and gave me the information I needed in a very professional manner, without trying to pressure me. I have been in sales for a long time and customer service is very important to me. Jordan was very informative, always answered my calls and texts in a timely manner and kept me updated through the process. I was also impressed with the turnaround time. When we made the decision to go solar we sent in our application, signed the contract and had the solar panels installed all within a 1 month timeframe. If you are thinking about going solar, I highly recommend you stop searching and go with this company. I saw comments on FB stating that people will have their electric bill double until they pay the panels off. This is not true, in fact we are paying a little more than half what our electric bill was during the hottest mid summer days. So in reality we will be saving money for about 4-6 months out of the year. Not to mention the fact that any electricity we don't use, we can sell. In my opinion going solar was a no brainer and I wish I did it 3 years ago.

Jan 05, 2021

Hello Cliff, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience with Jordan and that you are also saving money right off that bat. All while taking a much cleaner approach! Please just give us a call if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

MatK

December 31st, 2020 Missouri City, TX

It was a great experience talking with Jordan over our virtual call. He was able to answer all my questions and was very quick to reply to any additional questions.

Jan 05, 2021

Hello Mat, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Jordan! I will make sure he gets a shout out for your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

D akinson

December 30th, 2020 Union City, CA

Had a great consultation with Alex about my solar option. Good reputable company and explained how solar works and how it can benefit a homeowner. No hard pressure but was able to show me everything on the computer due to Covid. We almost got the process started but financially I was not ready to make a decision. Would highly recommend this company for installation due to great warranties and equipment used.

Jan 05, 2021

Hi D, Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Alex. I am very glad to hear you were pleased with your interaction! When your finances are ready, I hope you will reach out to Alex again to get the process started. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julie

December 30th, 2020 ,

Jordan was very helpful and answered all our questions. Sunpro had the best price for the size we need.

Jan 05, 2021

Hi Julie, Thanks for the perfect review! I am glad you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please let myself, Jordan or any of the Sunpro team know if there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

jcd dcj

December 30th, 2020 Richmond, VA

It was a pleasure talking with Kaela L as she was very knowledgeable about the SunPro products. She was exactly on time in calling me at the predetermined time and was very patient when our call was interrupted on my end by another call. She promptly forwarded the proposals as promised and they are being reviewed at this time. Kaela is a true asset to SunPro.

Jan 05, 2021

Hello There, I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with Kaela! Thanks for providing her with this great 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the credit she deserves. I hope Kaela and the rest of our team get to work with you a lot more in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Waggle

December 22nd, 2020 Milton, FL

SunPro’s service is very impressive. If you choose to go solar, this is the way to go. Kaela L provided outstanding communication, and Samuel D gave an excellent presentation of the proposal.

Dec 29, 2020

Hello Susan, We are glad to hear you have been very impressed by our team with your project! Thanks for the great review and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sarah Sellers

December 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had less than a year & 8 of my panels are out due to some software glitch. They say it will be fixed in a software rollout in the next few weeks, but they have already been out for several weeks & still aren't fixed. I was going to wait & see if they released the update to correct the solar panels before rating them, but since I keep getting the notices to rate them & they are not fixed yet, I provided a rating based on the current situation.

Steve Boothe

December 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Efficient on time great job finished job when they said they would

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Steve, Glad to hear we set great expectations and were able to deliver on them! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christopher E Acosta Iglesias

December 18th, 2020 Holiday, FL

I gotta say! Miss Kassidy was exceptional!!!!!! Very Smart, funny , professional and best of all SUPER understanding. Covered everything and explained everything down to the letter! Answered all my questions and my wife's as well. And I would definitely recommend this awesome company. Your a Great Asset to this company!!!!! Hope you can read it! I truly mean it !!!!

Dec 23, 2020

Hello Christopher, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Kassidy! What a great review. I will make sure she gets the shout out she deserves for providing you with such great services. We sure hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our great referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobbi Schreiner

December 18th, 2020 Palm Harbor, FL

Jake was very patient explaining the system. His graphics were clear and concise. He was not at all pushy.

Dec 23, 2020

Hello Bobbi, Thank you for leaving a great review about your experience with Jake. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Teak

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I first signed up with this company, they gave me good information about a tax credit that was available. Everyone got back to me quickly that I interacted with. Logistics were perfect and communication was great. Someone always called to inform me of the next step. They let me know what paperwork was going through, how the permits were going, and let me know the time and date that people would show up for installation. I was impressed with their organization throughout the whole process. Their system is great because if one panel gets damaged or loses its efficiency, it doesn't wipe out the entire system. The electricians also did a good job of hiding the wiring. The workers that came for installation were all excellent.

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Teak, We are glad to hear you are very please with your experience! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with very detailed reasons as to why. We love getting this type of feedback from our customer base! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone I interacted with was very polite, helpful, and efficient. Installation went smoothly with no glitches. I'm very impressed with the panels and electronics.

Dec 23, 2020

Hello John, We are glad to hear you are very impressed with your experience. We work hard to deliver a wonderful customer experience so you will refer your friends and family. Don't forget we have one of the best referral programs out there! Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lydia

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've had problems with our end face system. They came out to change the motherboard, but we haven't gotten our credits back from the time it wasn't connected to the server. We also had some problems with the inverters not connecting to the system. The installation was smooth and it was probably one of the best experiences I've had with contractors coming to my house. We haven't gotten confirmation of how much energy was produced on the bill yet. This company is very forthcoming. Sometimes, it's hard to get a hold of someone when you call, but whenever you get someone they are very helpful and give us lots of information.

Don Benson

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Handled things in a professional manner. good communication wrt questions etc. Price may be a bit high though.

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Don, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience. We are confident that our pricing is very competitive considering we offer the industry best customer experience, top quality equipment and the best warranties and guarantees out there! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to help you with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lois Jones

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

easy to work with, responses to concerns quickly

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Lois, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob Hutchins

December 16th, 2020 Calera, OK

Hey Marc, I found the information provided extremely useful and, even more importantly, found your salesperson, Jordan A, to be courteous, pleasant, and insightful. We talked about several options; he really represents your company well. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be in this property long enough to make solar a very beneficial investment. If that changes in the future, I'll certainly contact you. Thank you for your time and the information you provided.

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Bob, It is wonderful to hear about your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your consultation. Even though you didn't decide to purchase a system right now, we hope you will keep us in mind in the future and tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our amazing referral program. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Canuto Diaz

December 15th, 2020 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jordan was great at answering all my questions and concerns regarding the warranties, usage, and technicalities of owning solar panels to provide electricity for my home. The more we talked, the more comfortable I became in moving forward with my decision to go Solar!!

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Canuto, Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with Jordan. He really knows his stuff and we are glad you were able to connect with him. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sunpro team if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

markgdail

December 15th, 2020 Omaha, NE

Kaela did a great job telling me what i needed to know. If we were living for another 20 years and and planned to stay in this house for those 20 years it was a no brainer.

Dec 23, 2020

Hi Mark, We are so glad to hear you you enjoyed your experience with Kaela. Thank you for considering us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

ajit kunte

December 11th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I been working with Marco and team and he was super helpful from the proposal to installation process. they scheduled installation in very short time after getting all approvals. Marco was very knowledgeable and easy to work with when it comes down to answering any questions, turn around time.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Ajit, Thank you for leaving Marco some wonderful feedback! He is a solar veteran and works very hard to provide our customers with a wonderful experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Marco, myself or any Sunpro team mate if you have any additional questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessica Capman

December 10th, 2020 Atlanta, GA

We are currently in the process of getting solar panels installed. Jordan A is who I have dealt with thus far in the process and he has been amazing. He's very prompt, responsive (which I highly value when working with contractors) and knowledgeable about what he does.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Jessica, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review for Jordan! I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rosa

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service person was very professional. The installation process was pretty good and easy. They did all the work super quick. Everything was great. I have no complaints other than I get a different representative every time I call.

Susan

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The panels are not doing nearly what he told me it was supposed to do. They told me the meter would spin backwards and it does not. The installers did well but the electrician was a little unruly.

Charles

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They work fast and efficient. SunPro has excellent equipment. I am satisfied at this point.

Dec 10, 2020

Hi Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessie

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because of the covid going on this year, the process was a little slower but I appreciate their patience with me and that they were able to get out here at all and take care of everything in the midst of a pandemic. They were the only ones the actually showed up to do an estimate, the rest of the companies made appointments but did not show up. They took care of my property and did their best to not destroy anything. I don’t have any issues with the equipment.

ZaldyA_0119Ort

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We never have any problems. Installation went very well. It was quick and professional. We got a lot of explanation of what we were getting. All the stuff was understood.

Dec 18, 2020

Hi Zaldya, We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with your sales and install experience. If anything ever comes up please let us know how we can help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Harold

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After researching different companies we found enough information to turn us to SunPro. Installation went very well. Me and my husband were both at home and we observed them. They did an excellent job. My husband had a particular question about a portion of the install and they took care of it right away. It has been functioning excellent. It was excellent for us but did recommend them to a friend and the salesman was less timely and it could have been smoother for her.

Dec 18, 2020

Hi Harold, We are so glad that you chose us to be your solar provider! Also thank you for recommending us to your friend. Sorry that we made some errors there but we will work to save that relationship one day. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would recommend it at any moment to anyone. It is saving me money. They maintain contact with me and there is follow up.

Dec 18, 2020

Hello John, We are so glad you have enjoyed your experience with us! It is great that you are saving money while powering your home with clean energy. If you ever need any assistance, please just let us know how we can help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything works just fine. SunPro is the only company that stays on for 25 years, the rest are 8 to 15 years.

Dec 15, 2020

Hello There, Thanks for the great review. We are glad you appreciate our industry best guarantees and warranties. Please do not hesitate to ever give us a call if any questions or concerns come up. We are happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Katy

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company. The salesperson, mark, was straight up front with us. He let us know what was going on and what they could and could not do. The other people we went through lied to us but SunPro showed me the panels and the equipment they were going to use. It is top of the line panels.

Dec 18, 2020

Hello Katy, It is so nice to hear that you had a pleasant experience. We do offer top of the line products and also do our best to give the greatest customer service we can. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. It’s working great. I can still always talk to the person who sold it to me.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Carlos, Glad to hear you are please with your solar system! We work hard to be available for our customers as we know it is an important part of the customer experience. Thank you for the 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

J

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It does what I expected it to do. It is saving me money. When I do have a problem, they get to it really quickly and fix it. All the work has been done quickly.

Dec 18, 2020

Hi J, We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider and that you are enjoying the benefits of solar. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience please just reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steve

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall it’s been a positive experience. Anytime I need them, they are able to act in a timely manner. The system is functioning good.

Dec 18, 2020

Hi Steve, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very glad to hear that the system is working well for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roy

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m happy with SunPro. It’s great. Installation went good.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Roy, Thanks for the 5 stars! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ashley

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Be honest with your customers. I found out the things the salesman told me weren’t exactly true. I never hear back from them. Installation did go fine.

Cheryl

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The installers came in and got it done. They explained everything then left. It went very smoothly.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Cheryl, It is so great to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Thanks for leaving the review. This type of feedback is what continues to drive us to work so hard. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ralph

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Highly professional and really friendly. They were prompt when we needed a repair on one panel. It has been working well and saving me a lot of money.

Dec 18, 2020

Hi Ralph, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you are saving a bunch of money and that you have received prompt service from our team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lowell Morrison

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they were reasonable, helped with financing, and were prompt at installation, and finished in a single day.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Lowell, We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for the fantastic review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill Brooks

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good product and service. Installtion and Permiting process was done efficiently and in a timely manner. All contract documents were clear and easy to understand. Great company and staff!

Dec 15, 2020

Hello Bill, We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. We will be here for the long haul to help service your system in the event anything unplanned were to happen. Or if you just have a simple question and need a quick answer we are here too! Thanks for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bree

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Salesperson was very great explaining the options available and with getting financing.

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Bree, Thanks for the great 5 star review! Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gary Smart

December 9th, 2020 Dunnellon, FL

I like the solar roof mount system that you use. I dislike the confusing cost proposals that SunPro uses to try and get customers to buy into there product.

Bob Dunn

December 8th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Edward N was extremely helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. He was very congenial and was more than willing to help anybody could. I appreciated his patience also! Thank you Eddie. Because of you I am more than willing to recommend SunPro to others.

Dec 15, 2020

Hello Bob, We are so glad you got in touch with Eddie and enjoyed your experience! We sure hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our industry best referral program. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Gary Bush

December 7th, 2020 ,

The first rep to visit did not follow up with us. We had lots of questions. The second rep Jordan A who visited, answered all our questions and was well prepared. As a result we made a down payment and Jordan set the wheels in motion. The installation went well. Crew picked up debris and was fast, friendly, and thorough. I recommend Jordan A as an experienced and professional representative.

Dec 15, 2020

Hello John, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear the crew left your home in better shape than they found it. It also sounds like Jordan took great care of you! Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kathy Spake

December 7th, 2020 Houston, TX

Without a doubt Sun Pro will be my Company of choice when I put solar panels on my next home! Why ? Simply because of Kaela who answered the telephone and helped me with a problem I have been having with the solar panel company I unfortunately used in California, Tesla! Her assistance was so useful and refreshing after I’ve spent many fruitless hours trying to reach Tesla! You are lucky to have such a warm, cheerful, knowledgeable person on your staff...and I appreciate her help in my behalf! Sincerely, Kathy Spake

Dec 15, 2020

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the 5 star review. This kind of feedback makes our day! We sure hope you will keep us in mind in the future for all of your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Judy Carnahan

December 4th, 2020 Marietta, GA

Excellent customer service. Alex explained all facets of SunPro's process in an extremely professional manner.

Dec 07, 2020

Hi Judy, Thank you for the great 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Cline

December 1st, 2020 Konawa, OK

This is Tom Cline of Maud Ok. I had an appointment for a presentation for the solar installation on my house this morning . Without realizing this was supposed to be a phone presentation I was in the process of getting my house prepared for a visitor. Then realized the phone call on my cell should be answered because it was the same # within a couple of minutes I might better answer the phone. I am certainly glad I did. It was Kassidy herself that I talked to last week. We started out where we left off with our conversation last week and moved on from there . It was very interesting and informative of your company’s affiliation with others to start with. Before that I was glad of her computer skills as I am not good at all. It helped me greatly to watch and follow along as she went through the the whole process of the installation. I was most certainly impressed with the program to use the satellite image of my property to get the measurements for the estimate on the installation. It was also very helpful to see how she tried to figure out what ever options or opportunities it would work to change to solar. Kassidys presentation was very impressive. I did also like the fact of having a face to go along with a voice is a great aspect your company’s program has to help your customers.

Dec 07, 2020

Hi Thomas, We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Sunpro and Kassidy! She works hard to provide a very informative consultation. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Kassidy, myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any additional assistance and we will be happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]