Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 16 states.

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Jeremy Thompson Lithonia, GA

They have the best products, price, warranty, customer service... Total no brainier after taking to several big companies and a few of the smaller ones. Totally happy with them!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the great review! The whole Sunpro team works very hard to offer the top products and pair it with the best customer experience in the industry. I am very glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Dale Loganville, GA

Have absolutely no problems with my installation and I save so much money every month

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dale, Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Glad to see you are saving good money by using the sun to power your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 29th, 2021

Anthony DellaBella Port Saint Lucie, FL

Because they treat you like professional. Very polite and so far doing everything that they said they will do.

Derick Panama City, FL

Service was excellent and customer service was excellent

David Parish Searcy, AR

They follow through with what they say. Had a problem and they resolved my issue very promptly.

John Kribbs Wichita Falls, TX

I love being solar powered. I have had 2 months of credits on the electric bill . It is a great investment. Tax consequences are wonderful..

Levi Carroll Crestview, FL

Still waiting on the $1,000.00 deposit to Gulf Power for transition period and waiting on reimbursement for paying when panels were not on.

Terry Decker Bonifay, FL

Did everything they said they would do everything is working fine.

Michael Alan Bass Valdosta, GA

Great service from the sale to the install, to fully engaging the system!

Barron Winters Norman, OK

Guided me step by step through the process of installation and set up. the installers made the system pass my towns inspection and now I am waiting for the last incentive check.

Paul L. Portley Killeen, TX

Every time I call or contact Sunpro for I formation they are happy to help me. Very friendly and helpful. Mayra C. is a delight to work with. I can contact her night or day.

Antonio Martinez La Villa, TX

There needs to be some improvement in customer care at the main office

Bill Schuh Worden, IL

They use high quality components in their systems.

Daniel Hope Panama City, FL

Outstanding Professionals ... entire process from start to finish. Just top notch group of pros in all departments.

Arnold Kubesh North Fort Myers, FL

Appreciated the total professionalism and the quantity workmanship

Tomasan Newcomer Harnack Lady Lake, FL

Good communication, Effective and prompt

Ray Knoefel Peck, KS

I am having trouble with the online monitoring system, contacted the person that I bought system from, he was going to notify the program rep. still no response back, not sure why, but feeling not cared about.

Polly Vela Brownsville, TX

Slow feedback. No credit w/electric co. - my electric company didnt receive the check of $1000 & I'm still getting billed electricity.

Joseph Paradis Alamogordo, NM

Took longer then expected. Everything else was very good

Theresa Morris Little Rock, AR

Always responsive to any inquiries I’ve made either sales or technical.

Darrell McConnell New Braunfels, TX

They are a First Class organization. From beginning to end, their staff was extremely helpful and informative every step of the way.

Linz Washington, MO

Great product & install crew. Inconsistent customer service managers during the project

Michelle San Antonio, TX

Fast, professional, knowledgeable, and excellent customer service

Michael Holmberg Las Cruces, NM

Good customer service, but could be better.

Betty J McLeod Beyer Texarkana, AR

Contract, install, activation all could not have been anymore stress free. Answers to all, and I mean all smart and dumb, questions. System has been activated with the local company and I have had a few minor outages and it has worked flawlessly so I am extremely happy. I would tell any and all to expect the best service and contact from this company. Call me if you think I am not sincere and I will answer all questions.

Charles Edgell Albuquerque, NM

Took a while to get finished and running

David L. Fackrell Ardmore, OK

Their employees are dedicated to treat customers with respect. Their work ethic is impeccable.

Sandra Stern Humble, TX

Pre-sale was great. Post sale communication has been very poor.

Fred Munden Port Saint Lucie, FL

Very responsive, need better understanding of what my current electric be should be reduced to.

Tiffanie Taylor Irving, TX

Easy to work with and good product, already seeing a difference in my electric

Carlos Panama City, FL

Good, honest people. It took a while to get started but it looks pretty impressive.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alexander Hot Springs Village, AR

From everything I have found out about the company I am quite pleased with them. We appreciate the professionalism.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Land O Lakes, FL

The process was seamless and easy and now we have solar.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kenneth Panama City Beach, FL

The panels are working fine. I’ve had no issues. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Every time I need them, they are available.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tyler Alachua, FL

My sales rep went above and beyond. He reached out and really helped me. Installation was quite good. It works.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry Alamogordo, NM

It's showing that I am fifty percent energy independent now. The people are polite and gave me the information I was looking for. I am only waiting for someone form the energy department of New Mexico to approve the changeover.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kinh Fort Walton Beach, FL

So far so good. It looks very good and they always get back to me pretty promptly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kinh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex Rison, AR

Generally speaking I have been pleased the whole experience. I do wish they explained how it works better on the front end. They explained how it works but not how we could tell what the solar panels were producing and what we were exporting from the grid.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Alex, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear things weren't fully explained upfront. We are always working to improve and greatly appreciate your feedback. If you continue to have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you. Thanks so much for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Little Rock, AR

When I call, I always get a recording. I don’t have a lot of problems except when it is covered with snow. My salesman really helped me and the guys that installed were really quick but I was not impressed with how the electrician mounted it. It is sloppy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you don't have a ton of problems! If there is anything I can do to help with your experience please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

B Crestview, FL

Sunpro has been honest and upfront and it seems to be working as advertised. It has been smooth, it was installed in less than a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi B, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alfonso El Paso, TX

Installation went perfectly and the equipment is good but they lack a little in communication and it is expensive.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alfonso, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased overall with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Saint Peters, MO

Overall great customer service. The people are very friendly. I don’t have any difficulties with the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Brunswick, GA

Everything has been working and it looks like in the long run it will save me money. Customer service is friendly when I call.

Omega Port Arthur, TX

Proven track record and experience in the business. They use the best equipment with the tesla battery and if I have an issues, I call them and they look into it pretty fast and everything gets resolved.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Omega, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Chidester, AR

Right now we are beginning to see the results and enjoying them so I think we made a wise decision. It is very professional work.

Reply from SunPro

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron Tyrone, NM

The timeline was off and a lot of that was out of the control of the company but they have been very responsive and get back to me quickly. Even if the timelines didn’t match up, they have delivered everything they promised.

Reply from SunPro

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience but apologize we were off on our timelines. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jerry Milton, FL

The system is reliable and they are awesome and very responsive. It is great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, We work very hard to get feedback that includes words like "reliable" and "very responsive"! Thanks for the feedback. Very glad you are pleased with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Montverde, FL

Administration is poor because they wouldn’t schedule things in a timely manner but the sales force and installers are very trustworthy and hardworking.

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you had difficulty with timely scheduling but I am glad that the installers and salesmen helped to turn your experience around. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Caroline Georgetown, TX

Installation was clean, they were in and out in a day and they did not mess up my year and when I called with a couple of issues they were very responsive and followed through.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Caroline, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Fort Pierce, FL

It's a good company and it is working good but their bookkeeping department is behind.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased overall with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]