Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

LAST UPDATED: January 25th, 2022

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 18 states:

• Arizona
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Dave Myers Benton, AR

The service we receive is outstanding from the sales agent to the installation process. They monitor the panels and fix any issues timely. We are pleased in the short time we have had our panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dave, Thank you for the amazing review. We are here if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Thomas Smithton, IL

They seem to be a very reliable company. They were always very fast to answer any questions and that I have and if there was a few things that still needed to be taken care of they were on top of it and kept me updated on the progress. I know they were not the cheapest that I've got but with the type of equipment installed it was worth paying a little bit extra for better quality and better service. It all went real smooth. They were done in about half the day and I have I think 28 panels and they cleaned up real well afterwards. There was really nothing that they left behind and it was a very good experience. Everybody was very nice on the crew. From the research I've done they're using some of the best equipment that's available right now.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We pride ourselves on the top of the line equipment we offer as well as the customer experience. I am very pleased to read you are happy that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything I can do to help you with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 10th, 2021

Bernestine McGhee Augusta, GA

They are strictly business and so am I. The team was always available to answer any concerns and they personally stayed in touch. They seemed highly experienced and professional. The ease and manner in which they handled the experience, made me feel like a valued customer. Right now, we are receiving Phase I installation and performance of the solar energy! So far so good. I am happy with the program.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Berenstine, Thank you for the great review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team look forward to servicing your solar system for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Tim Orrino Surprise, AZ

We were impressed with Chris G, our sales rep, who helped us navigate the process and understand the size of system. we needed. Other companies tries to oversell us on size, while others with the same equipment didn't have employees but rather subcontractors do the installation. We have confidence in both SunPro and LG as solid companies that will back the system for decades.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tim, Thank you for the great review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team look forward to servicing your solar system for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Susan Wichita, KS

There was a break down in communication with the installation, everyone kept asking me for paperwork, but it did get done. Improve communication with the electricians and make sure they know about all the paperwork. Customer support has been very responsive, mainly the product managers. Also the sales people were very professional compared to some companies.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Susan, Thank you for the review! I am glad you are pleased overall with your Sunpro experience. Please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our team if we can assist with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Thom Gilbert, AZ

They're very very good, I trust them very much so. Installation went very very well, they were very professional. They knew what they were doing and I'm very pleased at the installation of the solar system, very very pleased. They knew what they were doing and you know they didn't have any problem communicating and they did it very fast and very professional and I'm very pleased at SunPro's performance. I'm very pleased and I'm a satisfied customer.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thom, Thanks for the perfect review! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Rick dangel Perry, AR

Have had the solar and up and running for 2 months and so far we have not seen a savings on electric bill our bill is still the same we haven't changed how we do things in the home. For money spent sure not worth it.

16 minutes ago

Mari L. White Lawrence, KS

Coordinated, transparent, professional and on time. They always did aot of follow up and made sure everything was in order

Roger Maples Woodway, TX

I was initially impressed with SunPro. The sales rep was up front and honest, and the installation crew was on time and professional. Since the installation I have received an error message on my phone app. I reported it upline and have since been in a holding pattern. I reached out to the account manager with a request concerning a cancellation fee from my old electric provider on 31 Dec. He replied back on 5 Jan that the request was submitted and that I was still pending a final inspection. I thought that everything had been completed and asked him about the inspection and also if he could provide me feedback concerning the error message. On 6 Jan I received his reply that everything was still pending. I reached out again on 17 Jan via email and haven't received a response back as yet, so I called and left him a message. Service after the sale goes a long way...a simple response to an email without being badgered would go a long way. It would also establish more trust in any response received. Time will tell on wither I'll be a satisfied customer, but one thing is for certain, I won't be advertising very strongly for future business with friends or family.

23 hours ago

Thomas Watchorn Fountain Hills, AZ

Process was friendly and professional, installations done Neeley cleanly professionally and quickly the only portion that took any amount of time was dealing with the utility company to get final inspection and energized system is up and running heavier to see first actual utility bill

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the great review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team look forward to servicing your solar system for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mr. And Mrs. G El Paso, TX

Initially we were, honestly, very impressed. The speed of information we received and the knowledge presented by the sales rep really floored us. Same thing with the install. Quick, hassle free, and surprisingly sooner than we expected. Then we were handed off to another rep who compared to the first service we received was lacking in many areas. We had to constantly be contacting her about the process and status of our progress and didn't seem to have the knowledge to help, seek help or further the process in a timely manner. The middle and end stages were bad. Period. We felt frustrated and wished we had received better guidance and assistance from Francesca our rep. I had to have a stern conversation with her after months and months and months of stagnant progress on finalizing our complete install. It was only after we demonstrated our frustration that she actually acted and got things moving. It should not have to come to this point and it disappoints us that it did. We now have our system fully operational but are having an issue with the App displaying crucial information about usage. As usual, we are awaiting a resolution from Francesca. We are on day 5 of the waiting game. We're not holding our breath.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mr. And Mrs. G, I am sorry to hear about the ups and downs you have ran into! I would love to work with you to ensure all of your concerns are addressed and you are happy as we move forward. Please reach out to me with your property address so I can look up your details and I will be in contact with you ASAP. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Cody Pharr, TX

It’s basically paying for itself. I have already accumulated money from the buy back. Customer service is able to answer all my questions and they get back to me in a timely manner. I did have an appointment cancelled the same day it was scheduled.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cody, Thank you the 5 star review. I am so happy you are seeing the financial benefits while producing clean energy! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Anil Saint Peters, MO

It seems to be a good investment. So far I didn't have any issues. All of the people I have talked to have given prompt and positive responses whenever I have any questions, so that was the reason and all the experience is satisfied.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anil, I am glad that you are satisfied so far and can find that Sunpro was a good investment! Thank you for the positive review. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Cheryl Inman, SC

They answered all my questions and made sure that they kept me in the loop during every step of the process. The install was very smooth. The crew knew exactly what they were doing and worked together as a team and got it done in less than a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cheryl, I am glad that you were kept in the loop and that the installation was very smooth. Thank you for sharing your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Santa Monica Esquivel Alpizar Liberty Hill, TX

Everyone was well versed in what they did. I enjoyed working with with Marquis! He was amazing and patient to inform us. It wasn't about doing the sale but also informing us! One thing though, is that we have not seen the $1200 credit for our electric company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Santa Monica, Thank you for the awesome review. I will make sure Marquis gets the recognition he deserves. I will also look into your credit for you and ensure all associated payments are received in a timely fashion. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to help further improve your Sunpro experience! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Michael Gregory Yukon, OK

I've enjoyed working with all those employees from upper management to the field hands they have all been great

Michelle Toves

The customer we have received while getting this completed has been great. They are always available and quickly respond.

Sandra Hardwick Colony, KS

My representative followed me from start to finished. Always answered my calls and all my questions was fast friendly it kept me updated the whole way through

Joshua Heetderks Atlanta, GA

Sunpro stuck with me through a long process going back and forth getting permits approved by the city and ultimately managed to successfully get the solar panels installed and activated.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Joshua, Glad we got that permit issue taken care of for you. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Robert Lester Justin, TX

Everything up through installation was excellent. However, after installation, my project manager was not very helpful in resolving issues regarding the setup of the Enlighten app. His response was slow-to-nonexistent. After spending over $40k on a solar panel installation, is it too much to ask for a follow up call?

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for the great review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team look forward to servicing your solar system for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you still need assistance with the Enlighten App. I am happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Gernot McHenry, IL

It’s a really good company. I recommend them to all my friends. The saleslady was really friendly and nice. She helped me a lot and answered all my questions. It is a good deal and it is really well made.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gernot, Thank you so much for telling your friends and family about us! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Joseph Niceville, FL

5 this is our second time having installed and we haven't had any issues. They were Quick and efficient and they cleaned up after themselves. Any issues that developed were handled immediately.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Joseph, I am so glad you are pleased with your experience. Thank you for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Tiffany Oklahoma City, OK

Equipment worked excellent. Went real well, they came on the scheduled date and completed the whole project can one day. They are quick and answer all your questions and explain everything.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tiffany, I am glad to see that you have had a very positive experience. Thank you for sharing your review. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Marie R Santana North Miami, FL

They are a great company who really put their customers first. They kept their promises and are very professional. I will and already recommended them to all my families and friends.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Marie, Thank you so much for telling your friends and family about us. I am glad that you are happy with your experience so far! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

RUTHIE & LEROY DICKERSON Humble, TX

Excellent customer service. They kept my husband and I updated every step all the way through the finished installment. Everyone was so professional and did exactly what they said they will do. SUnPro answered all our questions and phone calls.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ruthie and Leroy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am very glad to read that you are pleased and I am also very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Please never hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if there is ever anything else we can do to help with your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2021

Josh McDaniel Yukon, OK

SunPro seems to do things extremely well right up until after things are installed and "working," which I'll come back to. The salesman was excellent, as was the staff with which I communicated prior to the install. There was a mix up with the install date by a single day, but that's about as minor as things come and it was sorted out quickly. The installers themselves were knowledgeable and friendly, and they made sure the install itself looked clean and professional. Once everything was installed, there was a problem with the battery that took a little longer than I would have hoped (17 days) where neither our battery nor our app worked. I had to call a few times to get the app to work; the wrong house was assigned to my account, so I could see someone else's data but not mine. The battery apparently just needed to be turned on, but that wasn't communicated to me so some unfortunate workers had to drive to my house to flip a switch instead of just having me do it. Overall, none of those issues are that big of a deal. The worst part is the fact that my system continues to fail as if the grid goes down, but only the SunPro installed circuit goes down, and I still have power from the non-backed-up grid circuits. It's very obvious that there is something wrong with one of the boxes installed by SunPro at this point as it's happened multiple times. I have tried to get SunPro to fix this problem for 3 weeks and 3 phone calls now to no avail. I kept being told "someone will call you" but that never happened until the day I asked to guarantee I'd have something scheduled that day. I finally got them to send someone out after the customer service person questioned me over and over because they clearly didn't believe me when I explained the problem. The electrician who came out to check did not know how to resolve the issue (said he had never seen it before) and said they'd have to reschedule, but it hasn't been rescheduled. I've received more emails asking me to rate SunPro than the zero emails I have received asking if my issue was resolved and if not, what steps could be taken to do so. I'm to the point where I wish I could return the system and be free from my loan, which is disappointing because I was very excited to get the system installed. SunPro would be 4.5/5 or higher if I wasn't having this issue, but right now they're just not taking care of this issue which is causing me and my family concern about the state of the electrical equipment attached to my house.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Josh, I am very sorry to hear you have had a few issues come up and I would love to help you out right away. Will you please send me a quick email with your property address so I can look up your account and get with our team to begin working toward a resolution? Thank you! I look forward to helping turn your experience around immediately. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2021

Larry Beaufort, SC

Installation went well, it was quick, they did a good job. I mean overall they did an excellent job on installation and then through the whole process actually because they hooked it up pretty fast so once they finished the job they came I guess with the technical work they were doing they came right out and then everything went well with the hooked up and all that. It's top quality equipment they have. Once I had something leaking in my roof but they came out right away to fixed it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Betty Pearland, TX

I've been very comfortable with everything and I've gotten a few people who asked about the solar panel. They were very thorough, they were very patient in explaining everything and they always make themselves available. I was without the electric service for a little while and about an hour maybe two and from there they were very thorough and very polite and work efficiently.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Betty, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jerry Mesquite, NV

They've been there everytime I've asked them to do something and everytime I've called they get any customer support, they're right there to answer my question. The installation process went flawlessly. Sam and his crew were Johnny on the spot they did everything that they said they were going to do and they just did everything without question, they did everything that they were supposed to do, they had no problem. It's working properly it's working great. I had no problems and it's tech friendly. Everybody that I've dealt with are excellent and I would go through with SunPro again.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Peter Farmington, AR

They've been very responsive, very quick to answer any questions and we installed everything without a hitch, great. Integrity and they kept every promise they made so far. Very seamless and very straightforward. It really does give you the best R.O.I. on the value for what you're investing. The panels are very durable and well constructed, they're good quality and brand the end phase power inverter and monitoring system is flawless I mean just works really well, connects, it gives me updates in everything I need, it's a dream. If you have the chance to get solar from SunPro you should do it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Peter, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Gary Lincoln, NE

I haven't had any problems, it just took awhile to get it all done and and turned on so that's that's the only problem I did have. I'm pretty happy with what I got. I think today's time the way things are going that or if I'll be away for most people to go In the long run to be self sufficient and save money. I haven't had to use customer support too much yet but so far all I have is doing really good. Really efficient, the crew is really good and got it all done in one day which is a good deal and they did a real nice job, cleaned up afterwards so that's really good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gary, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Anonymous Plattsmouth, NE

Switching from a full electric company to SunPro has been a very good experience. It has been very smooth. I am very pleased so far. They've been very thorough as far as following through and making sure to get in touch to make sure everything is going well. The installers were very effective. They did a great job. Everything works effectively. There have been no breakdowns.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Anson Wichita, KS

I was approached in march of 2021 and singed up for them. hoping to havive them installed and functioning by summer. well that did not happen i knew it was going to be a little bit because the sales man told me it would be but i am pretty sure it was like 3 to 6 weeks not 3 to 6 months. but i did finally get them installed in late september. and they are functioning and doing well, and they have lived up to all of their other promises that they have made. So i would defiantly recommend them. One thing stuck out that the sales man had told me. he said don't think of it as you are compelely getting rid of your electric bill but think of it more like you are changing electric providers. But with this option there is potential to have an end to the bill once and for all. If you stick with plan A then that will never be an option. But go solar and that is an option. and with the right set up you wont ever be without power. When the whole neighborhood has an outage, well most of them anyway, you wont even know it happened. That in itself is such a good feeling. anyone with a basement that should know exactly what i am talking about. Thanks SunPro for keeping my family safe no matter what time of year and no matter what kind of weather we have. My alarm system will still work and my sump pump. Oh ya and can't forget about my nexflix.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Anson, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to read that you are pleased with your experience. Sorry we were slightly off with our initial timelines! Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever be of further assistance! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Theodore K. Cashel Alamogordo, NM

The ease of working it personnel prior to , during the final steps for activate. All very professional

Delanna Ocean Springs, MS

SunPro was very good about keeping me informed of the things that were outside of their control so that they could get a proper installation on my older home with everything being brought up to current installation standard. They were able to keep me in weekly contact on the progress of the installation before the installers arrived. We had some difficulties with OG&E getting them out to do some line move but SunPro was very good at keeping me up to date with their communication with OG&E and information that they were receiving from subcontractors. The equipment is in good condition. They explained to me how everything operates and works and gave me information on how to use the apps that monitor the equipment and have been very good about answering any questions I have on the functionality of the equipment. They were very good about dealing with the long installation time. We had started the purchased in November of 2019, 2020 it seems like a really long time ago and there were delays due to Covid, delays due to storms keeping the OG&E teams busy, and there were delays due to Tesla moving its production plans. The equipment that was installed I feel very confident is going to outlast the warranty. I can already see a reduction in my energy cost with it only being installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Delanna, Thank you for the great review! It sounds like there were quite a few of unexpected hurdles but the team did a good job of keeping you up to speed with what was taking place on your project. Thank you for taking the time to share these details! We are here if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 10th, 2021

Stevie Johnson Orlando, FL

Horrible. We signed paperwork back in July of 2020 it's now Jan 2022 and our panels still aren't up and working. I was told in October of 2020 I would get a refund for all the months that my panels haven't been working still never received a refund. SUNPRO keeps saying they are waiting on Duke Energy to switch the meter. But when I called Duke SUNPRO never sent in the application for the solar panels or the meter. I've been asked so many times how I like the solar and who I've gone with by new people also building in our neighborhood and I tell everyone not to go with SUNPRO I'm so disappointed and still waiting on the refund and the application to be turned in to Duke for my meter to be changed. Then they go and say my name doesn't match on my homeowners insurance and my Duke bill but I sent them my most recent bills proving that they do. They are trying to put the blame on anyone but themselves for there horrific customer service

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mr. Johnson, I am very sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience. I want to look into this for you immediately and begin working to turn things around for you. Will you please send me an email with your property address? That will allow me to look up your project and reach out to you directly. I look forward to getting this all resolved in a timely fashion. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2022

JAMES E GALLOWAY Springdale, AR

all your people worked hard to get the job done and were very good about keeping me updated and helpful about any questions i had

Joe Roden Virginia Beach, VA

contract changed without customer knowledge. loan changed because of that. account manager has issue with responding to emails. and now i'm having an issue getting a hold of the project manager to follow up with changing contract back to what it was suppose to be

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joe, I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble getting this answers. Will you please send me an email with the property address where you had solar installed? I will get you the answers you are looking for right away. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Dec. 22nd, 2021

Stephen McBroom

The employees are very friendly and share knowledge freely, like helping me set up my system for remote operations

Reply from SunPro

Hello Stephen, Thank you for the great review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team look forward to servicing your solar system for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

OMAR NAVEED Spring Hill, FL

L over the course of the project, I had multiple project managers and ones who was unresponsive for over a two week period via email, phone, and text. Incorrect installation by electricians that placed unnecessary holes in my home, which has to then be repaired. The total project was lengthy due to the changing of the project managers, over six months from the time I signed the contract until my system was active. Additionally, the panel installers did not follow the array agreed upon by when signing the contract with my salesman.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Omar, I am sorry to hear there were quite a few bumps along the way! I have made sure our leadership team is aware of your feedback and we will be reaching out to you very soon. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jennifer Clyde, TX

Installation is quick and easy. As far as I know, the system is working. I find their customer service to be very informative and always available and friendly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for the wonderful review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Norman Lubbock, TX

They’re friendly and informative. Everything is explained all along. It is producing what I was told it would. I used a very good company to deal with.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Norman, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so happy you got just what you were expecting! Thanks for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kim Oakwood, GA

They've always responded to our questions and things that we needed to know and help handle things. It went very fast and everybody was telling the step by step what went on it was great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kim, It sounds like we got you the communication we aim for! Please don't hesitate to ever reach out to the team if we can assist in any way! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Martha Covington, GA

Excellent. They are excellent, they are only the guys are very knowledgeable you don't have any you don't have to call back they do everything correctly to start with.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martha, I am so happy that you are pleased. Thank you for leaving us such a kind review! Happy solar :) Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Dennis Brown Middleburg, FL

They come in and take care of the customer from start to finish and everything in between I could not be any happier with the service that I received

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dennis, I know you had a choice in solar providers and I am so happy you ultimately chose Sunpro. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kirk Spitzer Saint Augustine, FL

I believe they could have done a better job on the communication side of things. There were a few times we had to initiate the updates, and for the costs and the time spent waiting that should not have happened.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kirk, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear we dropped the ball with communication but I am pleased that you are happy overall. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to help assist with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Brian Mangan Collinsville, OK

I haven't worked with any other solar company, so it's hard to compare, but SunPro's communication was excellent, the installers were knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. The only negative is that follow up on two items after the install was slow. In fact I'm still waiting on one of them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brian, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear you are pleased overall. I will work with our team to ensure we are getting all post install items tidied up ASAP. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can assist you with! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Holly Marks Rockwall, TX

Professional, kept me informed, installed in one day, answered questions, has a team work with you on all the steps of the process and competitive pricing. Only downside was it too several weeks for tech to come to assess why the meter wasn't registering correctly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Holly, Thank you for the review. I am so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team and we will be happy to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Misty Childers Vilonia, AR

I have had a great experience with Sunpro on price and contacting. The only issue I have had is the rebate for signing up for SunPro and the rebate for previous electric company. I understand that with Covid, Hurricanes and surge of new customer that it has caused a delay.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Misty, Thank you for the review. I am happy to look into this for you and will have the team do all we can to expedite. If there is anything else I can do to further assist with your Sunpro experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Nov. 1st, 2021

Rommel Homestead, FL

I got a Tesla battery and really good panels. They assumed responsibility for an incident andwill pay the monthly payment coming due as well as some reimbursement and some money for my troubles. Installation went relatively smoothly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rommel, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. It is great to read that things are going well so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever help with your solar experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]