Sunnova

8.5

LAST UPDATED: February 1st, 2023

Since 2012, Sunnova has been providing solar power and energy storage to residents and business owners across the country. The company offers a solar industry-leading 25-year service commitment on all solar panel installations, with an additional 10-year roof warranty. Meanwhile, the Sunnova Adaptive Home solution integrates smart technology into the solar installation by optimizing energy sources for the unique energy needs of the homeowner. The solar service provider offers a number of financing options, but conditions do apply.

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options to help customers lower their dependence on the power grid:

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than the average electric bill. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer within Sunnova's residential solar market decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Not only does Sunnova install quality panels, but the solar company also provides backup battery storage in the event of a power outage in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's renewable energy services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar energy companies. While this can still lead toward a path to ownership, longer-termed solar loans are often accompanied by relatively higher interest rates. Customers should get in touch with a Sunnova employee for specific terms and conditions prior to signing a contract.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for the PPA option, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

The company's lease options do not include a buyout option for the Sunnova customer, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova has a simple mission: provide competitive solar solutions across several states and offers a variety of financing options, including cash purchase, a solar lease and PPA. The solar company also provides moving options to help customers establish energy independence.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases. If you're still unsure whether this company is right for you, read below for verified Sunnova Solar reviews.

View Best Solar Companies

Message from
Sunnova

At Sunnova, our mission is simple — to power energy independence. And we are deeply passionate about providing homeowners with a real choice when it comes to powering their homes with cleaner, more sustainable and affordable energy solutions. We are equally committed to creating trusted, long-term relationships with our customers, as they are the very heart of our business.

Every day, our customers welcome us, in very real ways, onto and into their homes, and this relationship begins with our trusted sales, installation, and service dealers. While there are many things that set Sunnova apart from other energy providers, one of the biggest is our dealer business model. We work with a very select group of established local solar installers who have comprehensive knowledge of their markets, enabling us to provide the highest quality of service to our customers.

Sunnova offers options for every homeowner to help customers gain energy independence and lower their annual utility costs. Sunnova customers in most states enjoy guaranteed energy production, system monitoring, and a best-in-class 25-year warranty.

If you’re ready to take the first step, learning more about the financial impact that solar will have on your household in your area, Sunnova is the perfect place to start.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.9

William Roberts Ambridge, PA

I do believe that solar is the way for most of us to go. Sunnova 's system has saved me money on electric, but that money is now going to pay for the system. my anniversary with my power company will come in a couple months and that will be the time to see if I have saved any money. Right now I have to settle for knowing that I am not creating any carbon emissions for the electric power my household uses.

1 day ago

Catherine S Drexel Hill, PA

I would like to leave a 4.5-star rating, but I cannot. Sunnova made a proposal that sounded good. I am satisfied with what has passed since then. I would suggest any person getting an estimate really read the fine print and find out from realtors what if any return they will get on their investment.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Catherine S, we will like to help. Could you send us your system ID and a phone number to [email protected]? *DMS*

Jan. 31st, 2023

John Alessi Philadelphia, PA

I am only giving a rating of four stars because our system has only been activated for a week, so it is hard to give a real evaluation. I was very happy with the installation process. They crew was very friendly and through in their work and cleanup afterward. According to the Sunnova Dashboard, we have saved about $2.50 so far. This is in the Mid-Atlantic part of the USA in January. So far, we have only had two somewhat sunny days. I can only assume that this will improve during Spring and Summer.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi John Alessi! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Jan. 23rd, 2023

Carl Attleboro, MA

Professionalism from start to finish. The on-site crew were punctual, respectful and neat & tidy. Our sales rep & the concierge personnel were on top of everything and always there to answer our questions.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your note, Carl. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of our process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving power houses! *DMS*

Jan. 31st, 2023

Nick Delmar, NY

I am very happy with the service, I am just still awaiting a sign on bonus I was promised. The product is great and already saving me money. The customer service is suspect as they have neglected to help me get the gift card that was promised to me.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Nick, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message to [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank you. *DMS*

Jan. 11th, 2023

Ernie Cerone

The back office -Project managers and the service scheduling department need to be more professional. The need to answer emails or calls in a timely manner. In our case, we had a project manager that never answered emails or calls. The only time we got a response was when the VP of operations was included in the email chain (When he noticed it). The new project manager was very difficult to get in touch with and sometimes seemed to be not interested in our issues since we were assigned to her toward the end of the project.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ernie Cerone, we are sorry to hear that. Can you send an email to [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you at?*LG*

Dec. 28th, 2022

Gabriel Lopez

Will likely recommend the purchase of solar panels because of the efficiency that brings and the safety it brings to your appliances

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Gabriel Lopez! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Jan. 30th, 2023

Armando Pescina Moreno Valley, CA

I would like to give you a good review, but I want to know how the whole process is going to be until the system is working, but the beginning, that is, everything necessary for the installation and permissions, I have no complaints, everything is fine.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your note, Armando Pescina. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of our process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving power houses! *DMS*

Dec. 19th, 2022

Felix suero New York, NY

Final steps on how to connect to the app and also a return call to find out how everything is working once the app is up and running to verify that all the panels are working at 100 percent production

Reply from Sunnova

Hi, Felix Suero We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *XR*

Dec. 21st, 2022

Jeffrey Johnson East Hartford, CT

The install was great. Salesman was very upfront and disclosed all benefits from the system. The electrical inspection process was very unsatisfactory. The Enphase app doesn't update in a timley manner and is missing data ever since going on line.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jeffrey Johnson, we would love to help! Could you send your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you to [email protected] please ? *DMS*

Nov. 16th, 2022

Benjamin Sepulveda Wesley Chapel, FL

Originally, our sales person did a wonderful job of explaining how the system worked as well as the purchasing process and contractual nuances. Once we signed the contract, not only was the process going forward moving very slow, but communication was horrendous. Also, some of the additional perks promised have not been delivered and when we finally got an explanation as to the delay, we were provided with new reasons that had not been explained before. I cannot comment on how well the system works since it’s been active for about two weeks, but we are not impressed with the Customer Service and communication level.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your feedback, Benjamin . Our aim is to provide a customer experience that meets your expectations. We are sorry to hear that this was not the case. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us a private message at [email protected] with your contact information. Thank you.^JD

Jun. 10th, 2022

Wazeer and Anjana Abdool

I rate Sonova this way because of my overall experience throughout the process.Kym G stayed engaged throughout the entire process and still respond when we teach out to her. Great customer experience with her and definitely a 5 star dealing with her. I would have given them a 5 star but the Engineer that came gave me some false info about adding panel on my rear drop roof. I would definitely refer them to anyone interested in solar panels.

Reply from Sunnova

Wazeer and Anjana Abdool, Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!^MO

Mar. 16th, 2020

Stephen Myers Oakley, CA

I have been calling V3 customer service trying to get answers on the way my LG battery is working, It has been over three week of phone calls after phones trying to get answer and not get anywhere. Being an electrician myself. It's a simple program change that can be done remotely from V3 office. Other then that we are still waiting to see how thing play out with the new system.

Reply from Sunnova

Good Morning Stephen, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. Welcome to the Sunnova Family!.^MO

Jan. 14th, 2020

Talley

We appreciated the financing arrangement included - that was a big draw. But I got confused by suddenly dealing with Current Home; I didn't understand who that was. Then someone else came to do installation. Current Home set uip an appointment, the installer came on a different day and time. It got very confusing; I was not kept informed of what was going on, by whom, or when. I was not happy.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Talley, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^OA

Bob Leabhart Philadelphia, PA

It’s been a bit of a process getting the system installed and up and running. Haven’t had any billing experience yet.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Bob Leabhart! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *KL*

Dec. 8th, 2022

Rainer R Shelton, CT

+ Very good financing rate. + Experienced contractor Skyline, complex job completed in one day + Top rated panels - Included production guaranty is worthless

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Rainer R, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *XR*

Nov. 21st, 2022

M Morongo Valley, CA

They have responded to my issues. The product was put up prior to covid closures. There were some roof issues. I was contacted after quite some time. People came out and fixed the issue of leakage in the house. There was nothing fixed in the interior. I have contacted them and got a response but had been out of the area.

Reply from Sunnova

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank you. *DG*

Aug. 10th, 2021

Barbara Miller Fresno, CA

When I talked with the sales person and signed up, he told me I would never pay more than $120 a month, and this never happened, so of course I am disappointed. But very thankful to cutting back on my PG&E bill. So, I am thankful for that.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your story Barbara! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions. ^JD

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Joy Deal Houston, TX

They were very good in delivering the product but didn't quite understand that I may have an electricity bill still. Luckily now we do see the credit but did not like paying $98.12 plus Green Mountain bill..that may continue until summer time when AC is used but at least we will see the credit applied.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your story Joy! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^ JD

Apr. 5th, 2021

Ilima Segoviano

Overall well organized interface with customers and clear contract with helpful info broken out. Customer service reps also work to resolve questions and issues. Only thing I didn't like was waiting for the first invoice to be released and having 3 days to pay it. If I wasn't on automatic payments that would have been a problem for me.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ilima, Thank you for your positive feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family!^MO

Feb. 14th, 2020

Linda Cotter

They did a good job. My only critique was the explanation of the process lacked information about the complexity and time that would be involved in getting the panels up and running. Most of that delay was due to the electric company and there required work.

Reply from Sunnova

Good morning Linda, Thank you for bringing this to our attention we use all of our customer comments to better our customer service programs. We apologize for any delays that may have occurred. Welcome to the Sunnova Family!. ^MP

Feb. 11th, 2020

Michael Messore

HAd contacted local rep after installation wit a concern and never got a response. Also one man came to follow up after the installation and said he found a minor problem that he said would be addressed. when the crew came they said they couldn't find anything wrong. no explanation was ever given.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Michael Messore, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^OA

Pete

Everything was pretty typical of the process of getting solar. This is me second time buying solar. Everything happens behind the scenes so to speak and since I haven''t had to contact them because everything has gone pretty smooth. No hassle and everything happens the way it should.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Pete, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Jan. 7th, 2020

Pat Weiffenbach

Sales person, Sam B, stayed in touch even after he made the sale. There were delays with the inspections. He was instrumental in getting things pushed along. I answered good to question good because i really have not been a customer long enough to give a real assessment.

Reply from Sunnova

Good Morning Pat, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Nov. 26th, 2019

Kat Walnutport, PA

Nice installation, did a great job. Very nice installers. Time will tell how much I'll save in electric.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Kat! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *EO*

Dec. 6th, 2022

Wesley Burnham Canterbury, CT

My system is up and running. Installation took longer than expected. It would certainly appear that solar is the way of the future.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Wesley Burnham! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Nov. 14th, 2022

Evelyn Arreola Irvine, CA

I am very satisfied with this product, and the servicd I have been receiving, and I look forward to speaking someone about other products, and what else I can cover in my home.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Evelyn Arreola. We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *MJ

Sep. 28th, 2022

James Burkhead Philadelphia, PA

The install went fast and easy but the switch over is still incomplete???? I’m told that our system is up and running , but we still don’t have a two way meter from our electric supplier. So as winter approaches we are going backwards

Reply from Sunnova

Hello James Burkhead, we are to help with your concerns regarding the meter. Could you be so kind to send an email to [email protected] with your system I D and a phone number where we can reach you at? **MV

Jul. 28th, 2022

Bluzey24 Hartford, CT

The customer service has been great. However, scheduling seems to be confusing. I’ve had people show up out of the blue to make updates, and they weren’t scheduled to come out for another week. Also, one of my panels has some discoloration.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Bluzey, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us an email at [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? Thank you. +EC

May. 31st, 2022

Cassandra Balwant

Solar panels seem to be working well. However, app is horrible and does not show the true numbers based on what I see on meter and duke bill. App states I'm using double the energy I truly am.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Cassandra, thank you for reaching out. One of our agents will reach out to you to discuss the customer portal with you. Thank you. ^JD

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Cheryl Smith

Actually its a little too early for me to amswer. Its only been online for about 3 wks. Was told someone would be coming by to explain how to read the meter. Still waiting on that.

Reply from Sunnova

Good Afternoon Cheryl, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family!. If you would like assistance in obtaining Solar production numbers please send us a private message with your system id/phone number where we can reach you. One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will reach out to you within 1-2 business hours . ^MP

Oct. 29th, 2019

BOBBY DE GUIA

ALL STAFFS WERE GREAT MOST ESPECIALLY MR. JUN FERREIRA, REGRETABLY THOUGH ONE ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN MESSED UP THE WATER LINE THAT MESSED UP OUR WATER SPRINKLER SYSTEM FOR THE LAWN.

Reply from Sunnova

Good Morning Bobby, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not a typical Sunnova Experience. We do apologize and are here to help. If you could please send us a private message with your phone number/system id to . One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will reach out to you within 1-2 business hours. Thank you ^MP

Oct. 29th, 2019

Robert O'Donnell Bethpage, NY

I found some things confusing at 'inspection time'. I receive from my electric co. (PSEG) a letter stating "I" had to arrange for connections; I did not expect this. A call to Trinity resolved this issue. I find issue with the number of companies involved, i.e. Sunnova, Trinity, and a few others like the installers, etc.. These companies seem to be located all over the U.S.A. I'm confused with the meaning of a Email received from Sunnova indicating, in essence, I will receive two (2) "bills" monthly; one from Sunnova (I guess) and another from the utility co. Haven't I signed up for automatic payment to Trinity/Sunnova?? However, I found talking with all persons, Sales Rep. Daygon, Office person, 'Steph', and the installers pleasing , and helpful.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for reaching out Robert! We value your feedback and will use it to improve. We will be contacting you within the following hour to address any concerns you might have regarding your solar panels system. KM

Nov. 2nd, 2018

Cortney Heath Los Angeles, CA

My electric bill went from $400 plus a month to have a monthly credit. My highest bill from summer 2022 was about $35 bucks. Can’t beat that!!!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Cortney Heath, thank you for the feedback. We are glad you made the decision to go solar with Sunnova! **MV

Oct. 18th, 2022

Diane Molina Coos Bay, OR

I was pleased with the service and a happy with the product so far. I don’t understand the whole process and did get a little irritated but it worked out well.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your story Diane Molina! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^AG

Aug. 18th, 2022

Tommie Smith Sun City Center, FL

From start to finish the process has been handled in a timely manner! The customer service was good as well as the installation process. Thanks for making the transition easy!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Tommie Smith! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^AG

Jul. 5th, 2022

xavier pietri Plainville, CT

They were ahead of schedule with the installation, professional, they cleaned up after themselves, and explained everything. The only issue we had was a holdup with Eversource when we were ready to change over to Solar.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Xavier Pietri! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^ SG

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Roberto

Great Representative, Good experience, did have an issue with a broken siding while installation. Was told someone will come and repair but have not had that contact yet.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Roberto, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a private response with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^MO

Feb. 26th, 2020

denisew1 Middletown, RI

Fabulous installers. They were quick, neat and very polite

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, denisew1! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *JM*

Jan. 8th, 2023

Nipon Sribanpot Wellfleet, MA

Good customer services, knowledgeable staffs to answer many questions.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Nipon Sribanpot! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Dec. 13th, 2022

Daniel&Lynn Simpsonville, SC

How can we all not think about our children’s future? If we all don’t try and lessen our carbon footprint our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will not have clean air and the same pristine earth we had growing up. Solar is a no brainer. Reduces my footprint lowers my bill and increases home value. Sunnova has been an amazing company. From start to finish. Thanks to all from corporate to installers. Top notch job!

Reply from Sunnova

Good afternoon Daniel&Lynn, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Aug. 31st, 2020

Bernard Bischof Hummelstown, PA

The system was installed right on time but it took three weeks to follow up with the Boro then it took two more weeks to get the certificate once the inspections were done then another week to get PPL to give there okay so my advise is to pay closer attention to the paper work the . It has been on the roof since early October and only been turned on today. Other then that I’ll wait tell next year to further critique Thanks for the follow up o will get on line now

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Bernard Bischof , we appreciate the positive feedback. We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family!^OA

Dec. 13th, 2019

Thomas Papperman Woodbine, NJ

Sunnova was very good about getting the paperwork done and getting the system installed. Times of up to 2 weeks internally for paperwork to be generated and or reviewed before going to the next department added weeks to the process and I do not feel that Sunnova was upfront with me about that . Therefore my expectations were that my solar would have been up and running much sooner.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your story Thomas Papperman ! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence!

Jun. 25th, 2019

Janet Paterson Gilroy, CA

All of my experiences with Sunnova representatives was great. The installers were non intrustive and always friendly and professional. I am not giving it a 5 star rating as I do not know yet if I will be happy with the solar experience as far as working in my house. I am glad to be a problem solver in choosing solar rather than a problem maker in continuing to use only fossil fuels.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you Janet Paterson ! We aim to provide the best customer experience, and we are constantly working to make our installation process as hassle free as possible. Welcome to Sunnova Family!^OA

Jun. 20th, 2019

Jim Cherry Hill, NJ

Our initial contractor who is no longer associated with Sunnova greatly overestimated our production. Our lease agreement with Sunnova has a guarantee that production will reach at lease 80% of the projected Kwh per year. Sunnova realized that we were not producing as much electricity as was originally estimated. They had two microinverter replaced and lowered our lease payments. Now we are producing enough electricity to cover the lease payments as well as reducing our electric bill significantly.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for reaching out Jim and sharing this positive feedback. It is great to have you as part of our Sunnova Family! ^KM

Apr. 25th, 2019

Rose Verna Honolulu, HI

Good company I think they could have done better in communication but overall very good experience

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Rose Verna! We appreciate your 5-star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family!HV

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Brent E Harris Pennsville, NJ

I thought my electric bill would be about $5 plus your bills but at times I have a higher bill from the electric company

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Brent Harris! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! Can you please send us a private message with your system ID! *TP*

Jan. 18th, 2022

Carole Ciappa Vincentown, NJ

no problems with them. We changed our loan requirement after signing and Sunnova had no problem giving us a new contract.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Carole Ciappa, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!**MV

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Edward M Fuentes

They were quick and have answered all of my questions. The app to track my production has been difficult to get access to.

Reply from Sunnova

Edward, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^ JD

Dec. 10th, 2020

JAVIER

The company Has provided good customer service in answering questions and concerns. The contractual documentation was easily accessible.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Javier, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^OA