Sunfinity Renewable Energy Logo

Sunfinity Renewable Energy

5.7

LAST UPDATED: July 19th, 2023

Sunfinity Renewable Energy pledges to be powerful and dependable like the sun. The company helps homeowners and businesses go solar with customized system designs, high quality materials and workmanship, installation in 45 days or less after permits, dedicated project managers for continual communication, ongoing support, a 25-year equipment and workmanship warranty, flexible financing options, and an experienced team dedicated to honesty and integrity. Sunfinity Renewable Energy currently offers its services in Texas, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, California, and Oklahoma.

3.7

Larry Arlington, TX

the installers were professional. They did a excellent job. thjey even had an inspector from Sunfinity inspect the work done to make sure everything was done perfect. They picked up and cleaned up everything after. they even showed me how to monitor my system on my IPhone. They even called me to follow up after a few days and had another inspector to make sure Sunfinity did the installation according to city regulation and specs. I would used them again if and when I ever buy another home. I would grade Sunfinity with a A+ and recommend them to others. I hope Sunfinity will always have the same installers of this solar system. This way they would have the highest trained expertise and Sunfinity would consistently be always in great demand throughout the DFW area.

Jonathan Vacaville, CA

superior service, polite and professional install crew. 325 cells, i selected what i could afford, not what they wanted to sell me. Other solar business only wanted to lease and gave a high cash price to discourage the buyer. very happy, clean instll

Dave Francis Carrollton, TX

We had our Sunfinity solar array of 48 panels installed last year. We were very pleased with the whole experience. Everyone was extremely professional and very pleasant to deal with. We have generated 100% of our power requirements and can’t be more pleased.

Jackie Plano, TX

I recently had a solar system installed on my house by Sunfinity Solar, I got one of the best prices in the DFW Metroplex, they were fast, efficient and easy to do business with!

TheMacUno Yorba Linda, CA

This company definitely made the transition from non-renewable to renewable energy simple and transparent.

David Gutierrez Houston, TX

Great service and very friendly. They finished the job quickly like promised.