Fidelity Home Energy Logo

Fidelity Home Energy

5.4

LAST UPDATED: June 17th, 2021

Fidelity Home Energy's core philosophy is to provide exceptional customer service and to ensure that all of its customers are satisfied. The company's vision is to be revered as the prime choice for energy efficient installations in the United States, and its mission is to offer the highest quality products and services while providing a rewarding work environment to its associates.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment
  • Solar System Monitoring
  • End-to-End Project Management
  • Financing Options

High Quality Equipment

Fidelity Home Energy offers Hanwha Q-Cell solar panels, which have a black-framed, low-profile design; can withstand hurricane force winds with ease; and have the ability to withstand golfball-sized hail at 65 mph. These panels come with a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year performance guarantee. In addition to providing high quality panels, Fidelity Home Energy offers optimized inverters produced by SolarEdge.

Solar System Monitoring

Fidelity Home Energy gives its customers the ability to monitor their solar energy systems with state-of-the-art convenience. The monitoring system allows users to track production in real-time from anywhere in the world using any web-enabled device.

End-to-End Project Management

Fidelity Home Energy takes care of all aspects of the solar project, including drawing the plans, completing all required paperwork, and obtaining necessary permits.

Financing Options

Fidelity Home Energy has partnered with leading financial institutions in the U.S. to help customers secure financing for a solar energy system. Loans are available through CaliforniaFIRST and Mosaic.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, Fidelity Home Energy only offers solar energy systems in the Bay Area in California.

The Bottom Line

Fidelity Home Energy is a solid, experienced solar energy company that offers high quality equipment, system monitoring, end-to-end project management, and financing options. However, the company's service area is limited to California's Bay Area.

View Best Solar Companies

3.2

Samiyah D Oakland, CA

Q I told my aunt to to tell these people calling her and to stop because I was so busy she put herself in situations being elderly she was a victim of 30 panels and almost loosing her home she been paying PG&E with solar on her home and still paying on panels RIDICULOUS! Being the P O A has put a lot on me because I stepped into a lot that I have to carry on after when I was walking out the door house phone was ringing a young lady by the name Sharon who started speaking fast but when I asked her to slow down and what did she won't because the owner is not available I was running late to work.Still Very Briefly explained she has energy efficient resources&programs i really didn't won't to tell her come out so soon but I knew I was off and could get actual help face to face I said why not I thought to myself MY AUNT IS OLD this IS A BAD CHOICE we did get great information and BY THE WAY WE NO LONGER OWN A PGE BILL WHEN SHE SAID THEY CAN HELP IM JUS GLAD I LISTENED THIS WAS THE GREATEST DAY Fidelity took a lot off my SHOULDER Personally you have to wanna save to go solar so beforehand Go Fidelity and think of how they help me keep my future GO SOLAR !!!!

Bruce Jarvis Sebastopol, CA

They were very fast at getting the design permitted and installed. They are a little short on customer service (about a 4.5). I give them a 4.5 on communication as well. They did not present their design to us for review. They just rammed it through. Consequently we have these ugly boxes in front of our house.

Peter Morley San Jose, CA

Professional!! Evaluated, set it up, permitted and installed. Fast and easy. Now I make energy. I've had solar for four months. Its a great feeling, these guys are good.