DISH Logo

DISH

8.8

LAST UPDATED: September 14th, 2021

Despite its humble beginnings, today DISH is a Fortune 250 company that employs approximately 16,000 people in the United States and provides pay-TV service to more than 12 million subscribers throughout the country. DISH offers some of the highest quality programming and state-of-the-art technology.

Even with its commitment to consistently introducing the most innovative products, DISH strives to lead the industry by offering customers the best value — the same channels but at a better price

This DISH TV review will discuss the good, the bad, and the bottom line for DISH TV as a Satellite TV provider.

2018 DISH Awards

Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction by JD Power

2018 Temkin Experience Ratings, Industry Leader in TV/Internet Service industry

CE Pro BEST Awards, DISH OnePoint

Residential Systems Best of Show – Hopper 3 with Google Assistant Integration

The Good

• DISH TV Packages
  • DISH High-Speed Internet Add-Ons
  • Whole-Home HD DVR
  • Free Professional Standard Installation
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Voice Remote with the Google Assistant
  • DISH Protect

DISH TV Packages

DISH network offers customers four TV packages that provide hours of entertainment. Customers can choose their package based on their unique preferences. Whether looking for sports channels, HD channels, Live TV, etc., DISH TV packages provide options for you. Each DISH TV package comes with a 2-year TV price guarantee, free HD for life, over 70 Sirius XM music channels, DISH Anywhere, and a free standard professional installation.

Additionally, each package comes with a Smart HD DVR and a free Voice Remote. For specific channel lineup, you can find more information on DISH's website.

190  TV Channels: America’s Top 120

• $59.99 per month with a 2-year contract
  • Notable: ESPN, USA, CMT, Disney Channel, E!
  • Local Channels
  • Over 28,000 free On Demand Titles

190+ TV Channels: America’s Top 120 Plus

• $74.99 per month with a 2-year contract
  • Notable Channels: SEC Network, Big Ten Network, Pac-12 Network, NFL Network, and Regional Sports Included
  • ESPN and Local Channels

• ESPN, Local Channels, and Regional Sports
  • Over 35,000 free On Demand Titles

290+ TV Channels: America’s Top 250

• $94.99 per month with a 2-year contract
  • All of America’s Top 200 plus 17 movie channels: Turner Classic Movies, STARZ Encore Channels, The Movie Channel, and more
  • ESPN, Local Channels, NFL Network, and Regional Sports
  • Over 36,000 free On Demand Titles

Depending on the package, subscribers can enjoy upwards of 290 channels to choose from. Unlike some other satellite TV providers, DISH offers its services in all 50 states in the United States with 24/7 customer support. Although subscribers should be aware that all offers require credit qualification, 2-year commitment with an early termination fee, and eAutoPay.

With select packages, customers will receive a free 3 month trial of premium channels from SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Disney Movie Pack.

*After 3 months you will be billed $30 per month unless you call and cancel.

DISH High-Speed Internet Add-Ons

One of the advantages of investing in DISH TV is the additional discounts that you will receive when you bundle your service with other services offered by DISH. For those that add high-speed internet to their DISH TV plans, pricing can start as low as $20 per month. This high-speed internet service will provide speed for surfing, streaming, and gaming.

*Internet services and pricing are subject to availability and some restrictions apply. For more information, it would be advantageous to speak with DISH customer service representative

Whole-Home HD DVR

The Hopper 3, DISH’s award-winning Whole-Home HD DVR and secondary receivers allow customers to watch TV in any room in the house. Users can start watching a show in the living room and when they get tired can pause and resume the show once they’re in bed. Customers can also say goodbye to recording conflicts as DISH lets customers record 16 programs at once. Perhaps one of the most unique features from the Hopper 3 is the ability to watch four channels at once.

For customers with more than 2-3 TV’s in their home, DISH offers a small but powerful complimentary receiver, Joey. A Joey connects multiple TV’s in the home with the Hopper to help create what DISH calls a “whole-home entertainment experience.” The Joey has all the same benefits as the Hopper and can either be wired or wireless.

*All offers require credit qualification, 24-month commitment with early termination fee and eAutoPay. Prices include Hopper Duo for qualifying customers. The Hopper, Hopper with Sling or Hopper 3 is $5 per month or more. Upfront fees may apply based on your credit qualification

Free Professional Standard Installation

Unlike most service providers, DISH will mount the satellite dish and install the Whole-Home DVR system for free. The company is extremely transparent about what customers can expect on their installation day and what the installation includes.

Customers can expect their DISH technician to:

• Conduct a site survey and provide recommendations to where the satellite dish should be placed
  • Assemble and mount the satellite dish
  • Install DISH receivers (Hopper, Joey, etc.) for each television included in the service, in up to 6 rooms
  • Program DISH remotes to work with the TV and DISH Receiver
  • Answer any questions
  • Provide prompt and courteous service

24/7 Customer Service

Because of the company’s focus on customer satisfaction, DISH has technical support agents standing by 24/7 to help troubleshoot, resolve issues, and get customers back to watching their favorite show. DISH has nine call centers located throughout the United States filled with customer service agents who are ready to help answer and resolve any questions.

Voice Remote with the Google Assistant

DISH offers a voice remote that is compatible with the Google Assistant. This has been done by integrating the smart assistant directly into each DISH set-top box. Users can change channels, open apps, search for specific actors or shows, ask questions, and even manage daily tasks like adding food items to the shopping list. Other features include a remote locator, backlit keys, and the ability to personalize specific hotkeys.

DISH Protect

DISH Protect ensures customers that if something goes wrong with their equipment, DISH has them covered. Customers can select from a Silver, Gold, or Platinum plan — depending on how much coverage they want. Here are the current pricing and coverage for the DISH Protect plans:

Silver: $9.99 per month

• $0 Technician Visits (regular cost $95)
  • Advanced Agent Access
  • First Appointment of the Day
  • Joeys at No Upfront Cost
  • 10% Smart Home Services Discount
  • Free Shipping on Replacement Equipment
  • Identity Recovery

Gold: $12.99 per month (includes all features of the Silver plan)

• Identity Protection
  • Cybersecurity and Anti-Virus
  • Real-Time Tech Support

Platinum: $24.99 per month (includes all Silver and Gold plan features)

• Whole-Home Device Protection

*Not included in the 2-year price guarantee or advertised price (and subject to change)

*All packages, programming, features, and functionality are subject to change without notice. For business customers, additional monthly fees may apply. DISH Protect plans are not available to all DISH subscribers, please contact the company to determine whether you qualify

The Bad

• Additional Fees
  • Does Not Offer NFL Sunday Ticket
  • Weather Conditions Can Affect The Signal

Additional Fees

With all that DISH has to offer, customers may find themselves signing up for better equipment, more channels, and longer contracts. Although fees are standard throughout the industry, customers should be aware of what’s being added to their bill. Here’s a list of some of the current DISH Network fees that customers may come across:

DVR Service

• Expedited (with DISH Protect): $20
  • Expedited (without DISH Protect): $35
  • Empty Boxes for Equipment Return: $15

Cancellation Fees

Early Termination (prorated per month remaining in the commitment)

• DISH’n It Up: $480
  • dishNET Satellite: $420
  • dishNET Wireline: $240
  • New Customer: $480
  • Preferred Customer Offer: $240

*2-year commitment: Early termination fee of $20 per month for the number of remaining months applies if you cancel early

Unreturned TV Equipment

• Wireless Joey: $25
  • Wally: $50
  • LNB: $49
  • SmartCard: $50

*Actual amounts may vary based on when your account was created or applicable services were added.

Does Not Offer NFL Sunday Ticket

While DISH does not offer NFL Sunday Ticket, customers/sports fans can get the Multi-Sports Pack which includes the NFL Network and the NFL RedZone.

Weather Conditions Can Affect The Signal

As many customers have noticed, a satellite dish is affected by the weather. Storms, clouds, and snow will all mess with the TV signal. While this isn’t a problem for cable TV, DISH customers should be prepared to deal with this. However, customers can still watch their DVR recordings during short-term outages.

The Bottom Line

Customers who want all the bells and whistles from their TV provider should definitely look into DISH. The company offers reasonably priced TV packages — each with a great channel lineup and a 2-year price guarantee — 24/7 live and award-winning customer service, the industry’s most advanced DVR system, and the ability to watch and record shows on a mobile device with the app. As far as getting your money’s worth with DISH there are plenty of options.

Customers should be aware of all DISH’s current network fees. However, the company is transparent about all its fees and customers can easily find them on the website.

DISH doesn't offer NFL Sunday Ticket. However, if this isn’t a deal-breaker, then DISH is an excellent choice.

We recommend customers call or visit the site to see what offers and promotions DISH has to offer.

*Terms and Conditions Apply

Call our recommended rep over at DISH below.

3.1

Jill Watkins GA

I have been a customer of Dish Network for years, and never had an issue. My bill is the same every month, exactly what they say it should be. There has never been any unexpected charges on my bill. Their customer service is also top notch. Any issues are always promptly and correctly resolved. Also, their customer service team is always very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dish Network to everyone.

Rick Thomas Stephenville, TX

Dish gave me the wrong information on equipment I needed to purchase then refused to refund my money. Claimed I was outside their "window for returns". That occurred because of their delays in sending me the boxes and packing information for the return. I will not ever, ever do business with them again.

Robert Jessee CA

When you start up with Dish they’ll give you one price eventually the price goes up and up it’s not worth the package plus times are hard right now trying to get extension for three days and they said no your service gonna be turned off until you pay your bill they’re not looking out for the customers

RaTodd Bence Sarasota, FL

When I signed up for service I was told I had 14 days from installation to cancel if I was unhappy with the service. They installed on Saturday 7/31 and today 8/4 we had a rain and I lost signal, not a thunderstorm just a just a normal rain. I called Dish to confirm I had 14 days from install to cancel in case I continued to have the problem (I'm in FL & it rains a lot here) and was informed I only had 24 hours from install to cancel. I asked for the name of the person that signed me up and no one could tell me their name or get me to a supervisor for assistance. I was placed on hold for too long & finally hung up.

Tammie Newsome Milledgeville, GA

Leaving in a rural area did not have access to cable and was able to have everything I need with dish. It was easy to sign up and within 48 hours it was installed and ready to watch.

Vicky Gauer Driftwood, TX

I really like Dish over other satellite companies because, let's face it, they all offer the same stuff. The thing that sells me on Dish is the customer service I've received over the years. I've been a loyal customer for over 30 years! Anytime I had an issue with billing - which there have only been 2 instances - Dish customer service went above and beyond to ensure my complete satisfaction. Moving with Dish was a breeze! I'd recommend them for their customer service alone, but they also provide great satellite service!

Nick Derocher Lincoln, NE

We recently moved. As part of our move we left our Dish equipment for the folks that bought our house. So we made a bad choice, we did not read every word of the three pages of stuff no one reads (you should). So the end result, even after the two year commitment is you will have to pay $430 bucks. I feel this is a predatory company. The bottom line is Dish is taking advantage of you just clicking agree without reading. Predatory….like I said. Don’t get Dish.

Steve Pitman Largo, FL

I had dish tv for about 2 years,i was quite pleased with quality of picture,customer service was very good,only drawback was monthly bill was a lil pricey,overall good service

Stat File Virginia Beach, VA

BUYER BEWARE. Dish likes to promote JD Power, when you need exactly what they Paid JD Power to rate. When the service works, it works well, except they have it programmed to try and have you purchase / rent movie that you did not order, at least weekly. IF you live in an area that has Moderate cloud cover at times, rain, (light, moderate or heavy), any Thunderstorm or wind event, you will lose the signal anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. We live on east coast, have all the above, plus hurricanes - naturally services goes out when local station issues tornado warning. We elected to go back to FIOS as we never had an outage. The six dollar difference in price, well, we get a signal 24/7/365, not just when it is sunny with no rain or wind.

MichelleConners Las Vegas, NV

I have been a long time Dish customer and am very satisfied with their services. I’m extremely satisfied with their customer service. The representatives are always very friendly and professional. They leave me feeling valued as a customer.

Anthony Nigro Roslindale, MA

I got a antenna now and love it . Because i was very unhappy with dish. I have a summer place in maine im only there for two weeks a year. Many years ago i got dish with the WELCOME PACK PACKAGE. It is very few channels. IT was only $20 month then dish greedy $20,$30, $45 then one day the guy says no more welcome pack it will be $78 a month. Wow. Greedy. I decided that day im getting a antenna in the wilderness (maine) and i get more channels then i had with dish and it is free. Im so happy i even get my favorite channel Metv. I never got that from dish.

Patrick L Sugrue Ooltewah, TN

Good company satellite system is very reliable. Yes we do get a rare interrupted service message but it is not often. Customer support isn't bad if you get an American on the line but most calls go to Manila Philippines they try hard but don't use the product so they rely on a menu driven response system. Waste of time wake up DISH go American

Anthony Nuttall Philadelphia, PA

You know I would my experience with Dish Network was simple they came in there either text or great when they come in insulation is really good there their acquisition in on their satellites a little bit better than although one of the hotels we stayed there any other satellite company but it's still loses its acquisition their customer service is great and so is

Jen Hayward, CA

Please do not sign up for Dish. They don't guarantee the channels but they guarantee to hold you to a contract. I have been called 7 times in 2 days regarding my account. It at the point of harassment. Please choose any other company but this one.

Rick Hamilton Grand Rapids, MI

Willing to work with you. If someone tells you something about your service lay go back and will honor it

Kathryn Burdick Nashville, TN

Dish is the worst. To begin with- they up charge you, raise rates, and have lots of hidden fees. Anytime there is bad weather it completely goes out. I had to pause my account when I moved because the new place would not allow dishes. When i finally canceled the account I was told I would be charged for equipment not returned. I had already returned the equipment- after searching for a while the agent told me that, yes, i had returned the equipment and would not be charged. I still received emails saying I needed to return equipment so I called back and spoke with an agent who, again, told me i would not be charged. UPS showed up looking for my equipment to be returned. I called Dish and, again, was insured I would not be charged as they had it in their records I had already returned the equipment. Yesterday I get an email saying I was charged for unreturned equipment- 45 minutes later after getting a supervisor on the phone I was told there was nothing in my file showing my equipment was returned and there was nothing to be done about the charge, regardless of the fact that 3 separate agents had informed me 3 separate times on 3 45 minute phone calls that I would not be charged. Dell customer services, policies, and management is unorganized, inefficient, and just plain awful. As a customer I never should have had to jump through these hoops for a problem on their end- that never did get resolved. I will never be using Dish again, nor recommending it.

Ahmed Brooklyn, NY

Cons: gets interrupted during bad weather internet speeds aren’t the fastest in my area(NYC). Pros: best line up of any tv provider with great international packages. Great pricing

Rahat Afnan Dhaka, 13

It's prety easy to use and manage. It's setup functions, user friendly features are so easy to handle. Not hire pricing. Easy booking services. But may be they needed more customer engagement.

K.H. Tehachapi, CA

Dish was a little unreliable, but their pricing was better than DIRECTV...for awhile. After a few years, like DIRECTV, Dish started to increase their prices, but our channel lineup stayed the same, and our loss of service stayed the same. I can’t in good faith pay for something, or stay with a company that is more worried about their bottom line than their paying customers...

Janet F Price Patterson, LA

I am a past client of Dish and I love the service. They were little on the expensive side but when the service is good sometimes you overlook the price. Customer service are very heplful and nice.

Kelly Little Plymouth, VA

DISH SUCKS, customer service is unknowledgeable and don't give correct information. Dish service is very poor in giving quality service and poor dependability on their equipment. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE ! I would give a 0 star but it doesn't allow that!

Mrs. V Jacksonville, FL

I had dish from 2010 -2019 and it was pretty reasonable at first. The price went up and I just decided to cancel the service. I paid a 125.00 deposit and ever got it back!!!

murry cohen Annandale, VA

If you want your TV experience to be forever miserable, subscribe to DISH. This has to be one of the worst companies on the planet. They are costly and they don't provide the cable channel HBO because they and HBO couldn't agree to a contract. This is not surprising since DISH seems to not give a whit about pleasing their customers. DISH's service is interfered with in rain, snow, and wind. My service has been non-existant for over a week because tree branches are getting in the way.

Donna Casiano Charlotte, NC

Absolute worst! If you're not losing your service because "joey" is doing his own thing, it's because their signal goes out. They refuse to send out a technician (unless you're starting service) and do everything over the phone. That may not be bad IF you could understand the person on the other end. Wanted to cancel service but you get hit with a ridiculous fee. Can't wait till October to rid myself of them!

MF Pirjevec Houston, TX

Unethical buisness practices. Will stick it to you every chance they get. Package fees are just a start. Think your paying $99/ mo till you get a bill then you realize all the hidden fees. You call, they remove then next month they show up again. You call and play the game cept this time they threaten you with early termination fees. Don't walk from these guys....RUN. Will NEVER go with anything DISH related again. Liars ant thieves.......

Sherry Pitts Fort Walton Beach, FL

Was happy at first with Dish. Then they started raising prices and adding channels I didn't have on my plan and then charged me for it. And when it stormed ,the channels didn't pick up.

Benjamin Nichols Riverton, UT

We were stuck paying for dish in a required entertainment package at an apartment we lived at. I personally think that any cable/satellite/dish tv is just just a major joke. They’re all overpriced, the selection of channels you are given are garbage, most of the channels you pay for are just infomercial channels and channels with tons of commercials within them. I think streaming services should push all these companies out of business so people will stop wasting hundreds of dollars a month on a horribly constructed service.

Tosha R Harriman, TN

I have Dish now and I really like it I can make my own package as I go no credit check for what I thought it will go out when it storms but it comes right back on

Crystal F Conneaut, OH

Honestly, it got too expensive. We gave it up and just pay for the programs we want. The trapped my grandparents into a very expensive plan, they had no idea what it was or what came with it and didn’t utilize it... and never would! Do not appreciate they elderly being taken advantage of like that.

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

We went to Dish from Directv as the costs were going up and Dish had a better offer. Well that didn't last long, we got caught up going from package to package and then ended up leaving because of it got to expensive. The equipment worked without issues and whenever we had an issue and called customer service they were nice and helpful.

Diana Armes Wallace Batesville, AR

This is a pretty good company. They are able to provide us service out here in the wilds of the Ozarks. But after 10 years, I think I might have to get my remote changed. It’s starting to act wonky.

sonia ann Brewton, AL

Great service. You do have to call within a couple of months to argue your bill because it seemed to triple for me. They did get it affordable but again I had to call and insist on the bill that was originally agreed.

Clark Beus Richland, WA

We had Dish satellite tv for years, but recently cancelled in favor of less expensive streaming tv. We like Dish and it is easy to use and had most of the stations that we’re interested in. We were sad to cancel, but just couldn’t justify the cost compared to other less expensive alternatives.

Larry Brown Columbia, MD

I contacted DISH to get more information about them. We have DirectTv and are not totally satisfied. The bottom line is the DISH representative was more interested in giving me the hard sell and collecting my financial information than answering my concerns and questions. After many attempts to sign me up and I said that I needed to talk to my wife and also Direct TV to see if I still had contract obligations. I was told rather rudely that I should have done that before I called them. Common sense says that until I had the information about DISH that I was lacking, why bother to call DTV. I ended that call with somewhat of a lecture of if I called back I'd have to start over etc. I bit my tounge but immediately called back to speak to a Supervisor. After being on hold, transferred, dropped and cutoff, l was told that a Supervisor would listen to my conversation and email me. I asked how can they address my issues when I haven't told them why I was calling. I stated that if this is how DISH handles customer concerns, then I really don't want the aggravation. I'm still waiting for a Supervisor to contact me.

nan lach Grand Island, NY

My main problem is when we have bad weather, the dish does not work, sometimes when we have wet sticky snow, I have to go outside and brush the snow off. The only other thing I don't like is that sometimes it records shows that I have not asked for.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

We used to have directTV but when we switched to Dish we realized on how much we were missing out on. I know Direct has upgraded since then but from the voice remote to the simple buttons on it, along with live sports, tv shows, movies on demand, etc. You need to get dish

Tony Cira Rochester, NY

The worst deal in tv! Unreliable, sometimes unuseable! SLIGHTEST RAIN, takes it out!!! Always restarting,always updating, very very poor deal in tv!!!!!

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

I have been a Dish customer for as long as they have been in business. Very rarely do I have any problems with them. I had an issue about my Hopper and after waiting ALL day to get someone out there I canceled the appointment. They made it right by getting someone out the next day....promptly. Thank you Dish!!!

Netherfield Butler Rio Vista, CA

Dish does a good job of battling the "cord-cutting" trend by offering low priced basic service with the option of "add-ons". We've stayed with them over the years because they have zero tech problems - no down time or outages. The DVR with the "Hopper" is a big plus.

Charles Walton Salt Lake City, UT

I really like the DISH program menu. It is easy to use and you can navigate rapidly. The only negative I have for them is their tendency to raise rates frequently. I started out with the base package 20 years ago. 5 years ago the rate was about 23 dollars a month and my current rate is nearing 35 dollars a month. Almost double in 5 years. Still, the service itself is excellent and the customer service is excellent, so the rate may be justified.

Lisa Burrup Riverton, UT

I have been a dish customer for over 10 years. My favorite features of their services is the primetime anytime and the commercial auto skip feature. So great to not worry about missing my favorite shows or missing when a new show starts. I also like the app, however it is a little buggy and doesn’t always work very well. The price is higher than I would like to pay, but I really don’t know what I would do without it.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Dish Network equals quality programming at a great cost. Several sports packages only available through Dish. And while competitors offer wild discounts to snag customers, they generally are more expensive in the long run, making Dish the better value overall. Stability in price, great customer support and good solid equipment make it hard to ever consider anyone other than Dish.

Rob Malta, OH

Overall, I'm quite impressed with DISH. Except during bad weather, reception is excellent. The only reason for not rating DISH with 5 stars is because of their programming and how it is presented. For example, I subscribe to the second most expensive lineup because there is ONE SINGLE program my wife likes. With that lineup comes several programs I would NEVER watch, and in my opinion, the cost is therefore too high for the content I do watch. I think DISH knows the most popular programs and creates their lineups accordingly to assure they maximize their income by manipulating them with certain favorable criteria for themselves. On the more positive side, the Hopper 3 is a technical advance for subscribers that's truly a boon. I can't say enough about the thorough control the Hopper provides to users. There are so many features they are significantly too numerous to mention. Suffice it to say that the Hopper is a superior control that adds tremendous advantages to a DISH viewer's viewing enjoyment! I only wish DISH and their competitors would develop true a la carte viewing lineups. That would be icing on the cake for DISH viewers, and potentially be a significant cost effective way to offer more programs and a lower cost to customers.

Neal Hiller Parrish, AL

The customer service is outstanding! They listen to all your concerns and answer all your questions to their best ability. If they are not sure of the answer they will find it out for you! Very very nice to deal with! And the price! I’m paying almost 3x less than I did with the other satellite tv provider!!! I give Dish a 5 Star on ALL accounts!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Donna Peterson Baltimore, MD

Contacted Dish to adjust programming. The rep was professional and patient as we went through the numerous options. Her explanations were clear and I felt confident re: cost adjustments. I was transferred to another rep who walked me through the process of connecting a new receiver to my internet. She was also patient, professional, and provided very clear instructions. Due to recent difficult experiences with CSR’s at other companies, the quality of the ones I dealt with at Dish exceeded expectations.

Douglas Hess Jr Marietta, OH

I think DISH has been fantastic. Even during the contract disputes with some of the big companies they offer major discounts to compensate. I have looked at cable and Direct TV, but nothing compares to the outstanding programming, price and service of DISH Network. Whenever there is even a minor issue, their customer service people are quick to answer and always friendly and get the problem fixed fast!!! Long time customer and plan to be for a long time.

Johnnie Albea Winder, GA

I have had Dish since the 1990's and I love it. They are not only the lowest price of anyone else , they have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANYONE. I would pick them over all the rest for their customer service alone even if their price were higher because that is important to me. I have always got fast and friendly service every time I call. It is nice that I get the very best of both price and service. I will always be a Dish customer.

Bob Houston, TX

Although I like dish and there help on the phone as I travel is outstanding the online support I have used is less than I would call quality. The signals I get our usually great but there is still the problem of rain which it seams satellite companies cannot get around. I odd part I find about dish is the difference between the western satellites and the eastern. I believe the western 3 satellites give a better signal than the eastern 2. The price for the service is not cheap by any means but you can pick and choose. The big difference for me is HD for life. I would have liked the I Pad mini but for some reason I never received one. Would have given a higher score had I. I do recommend Dish and currently plan I keeping it even after the 2 years is up.

Kathleen SayVon Downers Grove, IL

I have had Dish for several years. First in Pingree Grove, Illinois. The Galaxy tech Derrick Johnson, had to have numerous phone calls and had to come back several times! He was polite and went above and beyond. I now have Dish in another location and the tech Chaz went above and beyond also from Galaxy. I have never had a problem with my bill. They have the most outstanding customer service I have ever experienced. They actually know what they are talking about. There are no hidden charges either! They get a 20 on a 1-10 scale=200%

Britt Chirrick Eugene, OR

I had DirectTV and it SUCKED!! They charge you a arm & a leg for everything! I was constantly calling them out for repair! They sucked me in for a 2year service contract just so I could get repairs for their failing equipment! Then when HD came out, They charged me $300.00 for the HD receiver that I found out I had to give back after I canceled them! I've never once had problem that Dish didn't fix for free! They are the Best! I Highly recommend them'