Terminix began in 1927, and with more than 90 years of experience in termite treatment and pest management, it has become a nation-leading termite and pest control service provider.

Terminix employs Ph.D.-level entomologists and certified members of the Entomological Society of America. Terminix has a team of more than 8,000 trained pest control technicians and helps over 2 million customers get rid of unwanted pests. The company is a household name in the pest control industry and currently operates in 45 states within the United States.

#1 Aptive Environmental chevron_right
#2 Greenix chevron_right
#3 American Pest chevron_right

The Good

• Quarterly Pest Control Services
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Wildlife and Rodent Control
  • Additional Services
  • Residential and Commercial Pest Control

Quarterly Pest Control Services

Pests are active year-round. While some may only appear in the spring and summer, others will find shelter in your home during the fall and winter. With year-round pests, you'll need year-round protection.

Terminix's Pest Control plan offers flexible treatment plans that take into consideration pest activity, location, and the season. Homeowners can expect a technician to treat the outside of their home every season - a total of four treatments a year (including the initial service).

As a part of its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*, Terminix states that if the pests come back, it will too.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Terminix attempts to respond to its customers within two hours of the initial contact every day of the year, 24 hours a day. To accomplish this goal, the pest control company deploys the closest available exterminator to the location. With more than 300 locations across the United States, Terminix is equipped to respond quickly to any ant, tick, or termite problem within its expansive service area.

Many Terminix plans, such as the Residential Termite, Pest, and Mosquito plans, are protected with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Under this guarantee, Terminix will do whatever it takes, including coming back between treatments at no cost, until the pest problem is gone. If the bug problem persists, or the customer is not completely satisfied within 30 days of an inspection or treatment, Terminix has a money-back guarantee and will refund the treatment charges and cancel the current service plan.

To see how this guarantee compare's to Orkin, visit our compare page.

Wildlife and Rodent Control

Alongside providing pest control services for common pests, Terminix offers homeowners and commercial properties a wildlife control plan. This includes effective, humane traps for raccoons, possums, squirrels, and other nuisance animals that can cause hundreds — possibly even thousands — of dollars in damage. Wildlife can chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation, leave droppings behind, and destroy personal property and belongings.

A Wildlife Control plan with Terminix includes a free inspection — where a technician will identify any entry points the wildlife are using to get in — a guarantee to come back and eliminate, and remove trapped pests, repairs to any new damage, and the company will seal any new entry points the wildlife creates**.

Additional Services

Terminix covers more than just insect and pest infestation problems; it also provides crawl space services and attic insulation services. Terminix not only treats for pests but works hard to identify and correct conditions that encourage their presence. Many homeowners aren't aware that moisture in their crawl space attracts several pests — many of which who can cause thousands in property damage.

Terminix uses advanced solutions to help protect homes against water damage, fungi, mildew, and minimize the conditions that attract pests. The company also offers an Attic Insulation service. Terminix's attic insulation is made from 85 percent recycled materials, is ENERGY STAR certified, is flame retardant, and able to reduce noise. As insulation degrades, it increases the wear and tear on the air conditioner and heater. Terminix's attic insulation can help homeowners regulate the temperatures in their homes, therefore, lowering heating and cooling costs.

Residential and Commercial Pest Control

Terminix has been in business for over 90 years and has locations in 45 states. The company has a network of over 300 local branches that can provide residential and commercial pest control. Each branch employs trained pest control technicians who specialize in local pest and termite control.

Terminix can even assist the homeowner establish a termite bond prior to the sale of the house. Terminix's termite bond states that a home has been inspected for termite damage, and details the severity of any termite infestation found and its respective treatment recommendation. The pest control company also works with home insurance companies to establish a termite contract, which consists of both an initial and annual termite inspection. In the event of a termite pest issue, Terminix will provide its termite control services at no cost to the homeowner.

Each Terminix technician knows that common household pests and rodents in any building can spread disease and seriously damage the quality and reputation of the company's product or service. That's why Teminix's Commercial Pest Control plan includes custom solutions for businesses. Whether it's retail services, healthcare facilities, food processing, Terminix helps businesses protect their reputation and stops pests from disrupting day-to-day operations.

Additionally, Terminix offers customized services for national companies. Its National Accounts team specializes is offering customized pest control services to businesses with multiple locations throughout the United States.

The Bad

• Pest Control Plan Exclusions
  • Service Available in Most but Not All Regions

Pest Control Plan Exclusions

Before signing a contract with Terminix for a pest control plan, be sure to read the fine print and make sure the treatment plan provides the right coverage. For example, Terminix’s Guaranteed Pest Control Plan covers treatment for cockroaches, mice, rats, silverfish, “house” ants, clothes moths, non-poisonous spiders, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes, earwigs, house crickets, and paper wasps.

It does not include coverage for carpenter ants, fire ants, pharaoh ants, tawny crazy ants, termites, wood-boring beetles, bed bugs, and mosquitoes.

Homeowners who want coverage for these pests will need to purchase an additional pest control plan for an additional charge.

Service Available in Most but Not All Regions

While Terminix offers coverage in most of the United States, there are five states that Terminix does not service: Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Vermont.

The Bottom Line

Terminix is one of the most well-known brands in the termite treatment and pest control industry and has more than 90 years of experience. The company offers free inspections for services that require an inspection before purchase, a variety of plans, a money-back guarantee, and 100 percent satisfaction on many services.

However, be sure to read the fine print on the contract before signing. The Standard Pest Control plan doesn't cover all pests and to receive coverage for certain pests (mosquito service, termite activity, bed bug issues, etc.), you'll have to pay a separate fee for an additional plan.

Terminix does stand out with its superior customer service. The pest control operators strive to respond to customers and deploy a local technician to any location as quickly as possible to ensure customer satisfaction. The Terminix C.O.D.E provides customers with 24/7 customer service, on-demand solutions, 100 percent satisfaction, and effective pest control strategies.

Overall, we recommend working with Terminix for your professional pest control needs.

View Best Pest Control Companies

*If within 30 days after an inspection or treatment you aren't totally satisfied, Terminix will refund the treatment or coverage charges, reimburse any prepaid services, and cancel your plan. Subject to additional limitations and restrictions. See Terminix Pest Control Plan for details.

**Covered pests include rats, mice, bats, tree squirrels, flying squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks, groundhogs, armadillos, pigeons, starlings, sparrows, and snakes. Limitations apply. See Terminix Rodent and Wildlife Exclusion Service Plan for details. Consult your plan for specific terms and limitations that may apply. Not available in all areas.

2.8

DaJuana Sampler

February 8th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall Terminex was a fraudulent company. The services that were promised were never received. The company promotes 100% money back guarantee and this is a lie. The dissatisfaction of the customer does not matter it is based off the management teams decision. We were scammed out of $1600, only to receive some bug spray around our home. When I attempted to talk to the management team it took weeks of calls and lack of responses. No resolution was given for the dissatisfaction. Even after speaking to management the six month follow up was still not performed. We had multiple appointments in which no representative came to our home. What a lack of consideration for our time and money? We still never received a refund. I WOULD NEVER PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS!!

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to help you. Please send us an e-mail at . Listing your full-service address a copy of review and the phone number associated with the account?

Amanda

February 7th, 2020 Montebello, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix is great company and I’ve enjoyed my purchases with them. They helped cure my houses ant problem.

Feb 10, 2020

We're proud to serve customers like you, Amanda! Thanks for leaving us a rating.

Joel Rodriguez

February 4th, 2020 Pepperell, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dishonest technicians and lying customer service.

Feb 10, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to help you. Please send us an e-mail at . Listing your full-service address , copy of your review and the phone number associated with the account?

Nancy Paugh

February 1st, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Upfront pricing my be expensive, but the service is worth it. No worries about pest in your home. And if found, they take care of it without addition cost to you.

Feb 04, 2020

Thanks for sharing your positive experience, Nancy. We're committed to being your trusted provider for all your pest control needs! Please give us a call if we can help you further!

Juliann Mecham

January 31st, 2020 Managua, MN

Terminix is an alright company. They are very pushy in their sales and they care more about their own incentive than their costumers.

Donna

January 30th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always usrd termnix.they always came and fix3d my bug problem..alway very friendly and professional

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for providing feedback about your service! We appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience.

Dee Johnson

January 29th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was hesitant to call Terminix because of the mixed reviews. I called anyway and I have not regretted the decision, even though someone had suggested that I use Orkin instead. I want to thank Howard A and Christopher M for being a great asset to the company due to your professionalism, congeniality, diligence and being knowledgeable when explaining the situation. Even the scheduler, Lakisha was very helpful to work with me regarding the timeframe for the services. Now, I saw a water bug afterwards; however, he didn't make it far. That sucka was stretched out. RIP! LOL! I cremated him with the vacuum cleaner! The chemicals work! Yay! Thank you.

Jan 29, 2020

Dee, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Jesse Rice

January 28th, 2020 Biloxi, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix was able to install bate con stations for termites around my new home fast and efficiently. Thank you Terminix

Jan 28, 2020

Jessica, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Istime R

January 28th, 2020 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I lived a nightmare. I signed a contract that my billing will be every 3 month and the visit too. I will move to an apartment and I cancel the service. But they already charged my the money 3 week before the services come because one tech come and did the services outside and i did know nothing because he never contact me. He just took my money. What company is. Now I have a week waiting for a manager and nobody contact me.

Scott Myers

January 22nd, 2020 Broomfield, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Still waiting to hear from a manager. It's been 7 business days. I've spoken to customer service three separate occasions but no one will call me back to address my issue. I canceled my service in writing 4 days prior to a technician coming out to my residence. No warning, no text notification. Tech just showed up.I was shocked to see a bill in my inbox. I always request an indoor treatment for spiders. But tech never called me. Additionally, I am not sure what the technician did as one of the services is to sweep up cobwebs around the front and rear doors. Charged $150, no one will call me back and I am super frustrated. I emailed the company PRIOR to them coming out and now I can't get in touch with anyone. Ironically, 1 hour after I waste 20 mins on hold at the call center, an automated call comes through asking about their customer service. What a joke. Beware, what used to be a great company, SUCKS now.

Tamara Keener

January 20th, 2020 La Mesa, CA

Had termite inspection appointment for Friday, 1/10/20 between 3:00-5:00 PM; Calib, the inspector called at 4:00 PM on Friday, 1/10/20 to say he wasn't going to be able to make our appointment, claiming office "over-scheduled" him; I was frustrated because I had left work early for this appointment (loss of pay); when I contacted customer service, the rep could only reschedule me. I said that I would try once more but if they didn't keep the next appointment, I would be sure to write a review to let others know; 2nd appointment set for Monday, 1/13/20 between 3:00 - 5:00 PM; Vincent, the inspector called at 4:30 PM on Monday, 1/13/20 and asked me if I still wanted him to come, as he was 30 minutes from my home; I told him it would be dark in 30 minutes, and asked if he would still be able to look outside of the home? He said "no" but said he could do the inside. I said that would only be a "halfway job" and again, I had left work unpaid for this appointment. I said never mind and that I'd be sure to let others know of their HORRIBLE customer service. Not impressed with such a supposed "reputable" company. Potential customers beware!

Jeffrey lechowicz

January 18th, 2020 Perkasie, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience. Prior company insight was great, but were bought by terminex. Terminex was poor from the start. They never showed up when scheduled and could not follow the simplest of instuctions. For almost 2 months and 4 different calls made to this company could not get me the 3 small inside ant traps that I requested . I finally gave up and cancelled my contract with them. Strongly advise to avoid using this company, does let the name fool you, you'll regret it.

Zac Cannon

January 17th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Terminx did pest control at the apartment I lived in when I was in college. They always did a great job. If I ever had issues, even after a visit, they would immediately come and take care of it with zero questions asked.

Jan 21, 2020

Thank you for the review, Larry! We at Terminix pride ourselves on having a friendly, accommodating, and professional team, and we are so happy they were able to assist you!

A-Dub

January 16th, 2020 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They don't even deserve the one star. Was told that I had to pay $300 down and then pay $60 every 3 months. Received a letter in the mail 2 weeks later that I was approved for a LOAN!! to pay for services that totaled $900. Beyond furious! I have been filing complaints Since Jan. 2nd, 2020. That's not including the $109 they tried to get me for but I canceled. They are fraudulent and deceptive.

Wendy Liu

January 15th, 2020 Bethesda, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were able to get me scheduled within a week and they had people come out twice within a week period. The first time was for termites and that went great. And then the second service was straightforward and simple. A guy came and asked me what my issues were. I told him that the spiders were an issue and he sprayed. He knew what he needed to do and I just left him to it. When he was finished, I signed the paperwork. He was gone within an hour. Since the service, I have had no problems with pest activity.

Jan 21, 2020

Hello Wendy, thank you for taking the time to rate your positive experience with us. We take great pride in providing our customers with a defense against pests.

Mickey Mangum

January 13th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've used terminix for termite control at our house. They do a great job and show up when they are supposed to. No termites. Good deal.

Jan 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Mickey! Our customers and their satisfaction are Terminix’s top priorities, and we appreciate that you have found it to be beneficial. Give us a call at 1-800-TERMINIX if you need anything!

Randi Kugler

January 8th, 2020 Highland Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been a customer for over 10 years with Terminex, but cancelled due to the company not coming for a service appointment, not calling to let us know and since the inception of this not responding to my calls about their billing, etc. A lot of the calls are taken offshore. Absolutely the worst, waste of time with no customer service or follow through whatsoever.

Horolynn

January 6th, 2020 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These are the rudest bunch of "business people" I've ever met. I went to the office to tell the manager about a problem I had with one of their inspectors, and the manager literally shoved me out the door. I called the police. Never ever ever use Terminix!!!

Christina Balli

December 27th, 2019 McAllen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience! Be smart and look for other reputable companies! Paid close to $5,ooo cash for services after being told I would not be charged finance services if paid by certain date. Paid sum prior to this date. However, finance company sent past due notices for the finance charges. Met with Andrew, Branch Manager and Raul, tech on Dec. 16, 2019 and was told issue would be cleared up and I would be contacted by Dec. 20th. I was never contacted, so today Dec. 27th I called Andrew, Branch Manager to voice my concerns and ask for documentation that issue had been cleared up. Instead of addressing this request, he actually had the nerve to hang up on me and would not respond to my calls! I am OUTRAGED! Called the Corporate Office only to be given the run around by a call service attendant named Andres who also hung up on me! I finally got a young lady McHayle to take my concern seriously and forward it to Regional Manager Russ. He is to contact me within the next couple of days. We will see. I do not recommend this company! I am now stuck with them with a 5 year contract and out close to $5,000.

Jean

December 13th, 2019 Gulf Shores, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Beware. If you have “protection termite policy “ with Terminex. They will find any way to get rid of you, including errors made in their accounting department, if they ever return your calls. We are both seniors. Our son took over the payment to Terminex That worked fine for a year, it the next year, they credited both payments to his other house and cancelled ours without notice. They will not renew protection even though they are the ones that made the error. The service technicians are fine men. Too bad they have to work for Terminex. If I could give them no stars, I would.

Juan

December 10th, 2019 Beaver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great pest control. I used them for one year and was bug free. I recommend this company.

Dec 17, 2019

Juan, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Derek shillcox

December 2nd, 2019 Vallejo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Garbage. Horrible service, no follow up. Can’t talk to anyone local and billing is a joke.

john lovrien

November 19th, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

used terminix for termite service, they charged me 800$, they messed up their schedule which led me to use a different company. At present they are refusing to give my refund for work never done. Who do I turn to?? Petaluma Terminix

Tony

November 14th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fairly expensive but did notice a big difference in seeing fewer spiders around the house after spraying. Cheaper if I would've purchased a spray package.

Dec 17, 2019

We're proud to serve customers like you, Tony! Thanks for leaving us a rating.

AK

November 6th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've been using Terminix for over 9 years and have been pleased overall. I like that they will come back to the house in between scheduled appointments if you have any issues at all. Setting up the appointments is easy too. The technicians have been pretty friendly and helpful to problem-solve issues. The only complaint I have is that every once and awhile we'll get notice that they're increasing our rate, usually a postcard in the mail. Even though it's not very much of a price increase each time, it's still frustrating.

Dec 17, 2019

We're proud to serve customers like you! Thanks for leaving us a rating.

Derek Stiverson

November 1st, 2019 Bryan, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My family and I had just moved into a new home. We had an unfinished basement that had all kinds of pests crawling around. Also, the house had wasp nest in the eves and corners of the roof. I debated between Orkin and Terminix and let me tell you, I picked the wrong one. We were told that we would get a detailed report on the inside and outside of our home, that didn’t happen. We were told we would be explained a plan of action, that didn’t happen. No cobwebs were removed and no major cracks were taken care of. The gentleman that sprayed our house said maybe 12 words the whole time. When I opened the door he just walked in and started at the basement. Didn’t examine or explain anything. Weeks later, the ants (carpenter with wings) were way worse than before he got there, so I called to have him come back. I explained how the ants were coming out of all the vents, getting in our beds, and flying around mostly by windows. He nodded but didn’t say anything. Just sprayed again and, surprise, it didn’t work. I bought my own spray and pump and actually had way better results. So noticeable that my wife even noticed and said something! I signed up to have the house done quarterly and I wanted to cancel because it was a waste of money. The job was never done right or effectively! But they said I can’t cancel my plan and now I have to pay over $300 during the next year. What a waste of money. I am being forced to pay for something that is not effective and I do not want! Do not go with Terminix. Please explore all options.

Richard

October 26th, 2019 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do not honor what they print and advertise: "If a customer is not completely satisfied within 30 days of an inspection or treatment, Terminix has a money-back guarantee and will refund the treatment charges and cancel the current service plan." When I called the 1-800 number within that 30 days to cancel the policy and asked for the refund, they said they would cancel the policy but a manager from the local office would have to call me about a the refund. Even after I read that exact statement from their contract to them. I want hold my breath waiting for that call.

Christine McSorley

October 24th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had so many issues with Terminix. I gave them so many chances to resolve to stay with them but had to leave after two years. Starting with: being overcharged, requesting to be called so I can be at my rental property on time. With no phone calls at all. Not doing everything that was asked. And when requesting phone calls back from a supervisor never receiving those callbacks. I will never use them again had told them on the phone and they continue to harass me on the phone calling every other week to get me back. LOL, like that would happen. Their customer service does not communicate with the techs. However there tachs seem to be very nice and kind but that’s all Terminix has going for them.

Samantha Arbogast

October 15th, 2019 Elyria, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Termini is worst do not use them so many reasons,came out and sprayed the inside of my house all over my floors it was every where,they transfer you all around when there’s a problem, know one calls you back, you explain to them the problem they don’t take care of it ,they did a renew after it was canceled it’s just a nightmare want my money back that they took out of my account after service were canceled I’m so dissatisfied

bailey jo

October 14th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Effective service but very expensive if I ever have any more extensive issues with pests.

Don Boren

October 11th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were always on time for service appointments. Service was adequate. They were able to kill most of the spiders and other pests inside the house.

Rubens Figueiredo

October 8th, 2019 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They guy came to my house, installed traps for 3 days and in each day he captured a critter. Then he said his job was done. NEVER, EVER he mentioned anything about time frame or number of critter, he said he would solve my problem. Well, the problem is still there, critters in my backyard.

Amy Boren

October 4th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their product was good. I just didn't like being assigned a day for service. Told them to call me to schedule the treatments, they said ok but never followed through. So we switched.

J alexander

October 4th, 2019 Russellville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don’t use Terminix. Called for an appointment and they told me a needed to take everything out of my kitchen cabinets. The guy came and said I didn’t need to do that and he didn’t know why they told people to do that. He put some gel stuff out of a tube on the hinges of my cabinets, which fell off the next day. He left some sticky traps sprayed around the house and outside and left. Almost 2 months later he called and set up an appointment and he never showed up. I called and they said they didn’t show he had an appointment. The manger called me and said he would come out the next day. I told him I didn’t get off work till 2:30 and he said ok . He called me the next morning and said I’m at your house and been looking around and you have some problems in your crawl space. I told him I could’ve leave work so he said he would come the next day at 3. He never showed up. I haven’t heard a work from them in over a month and they called today. I told them not to call me again. I have heard more complaints from different people about them. My parents used them for years.

October 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a bit of an ant infestation. Called termini and they were here next day. They were able to use product that is child friendly and pet friendly and I felt so confident. We get our area sprayed once every summer and once every fall. reasonably prices friendly people and the ants seem to stay out of the house win win.

Phyllis Hecht

October 1st, 2019 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have Terminix as my pest control and they are very reliable. They even have done free checks for pests in the attic, etc. I had a problem with insects that were in a drawer and they found the source. They were in my oatmeal. They took care of the problem.

Scott baker

September 30th, 2019 City of La Follette, TN

Had a appointment scheduled for a inspection and waited all day for a no show! Called in about no one showing and just got a run around about no one knows about my appointment! Very frustrated and disappointed in how this worked out. Can’t run a business in this manner and I will be giving bad reviews for a company that can’t be trusted if your word of showing for a appointment isn’t any good your costumer Service isn’t no good ether. Can’t be trusted with anyone’s home!

Isabella

September 26th, 2019 Watertown, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix is not only very unreliable, they make bedbug problem worse. They rescheduled appointments at will. They don't show up, they don't return calls. Because they don't show up the bed bugs spread and now it's more difficult to treat. They are also very unprofessional with the choice of treatment also causing more problems than treatment. Their customer service can drive any person crazy. They try to be polite and promise you everything and do nothing. Once they get your money they just do nothing. Unfortunately I prepaid the service, so getting my money back will be an adventure. Will have to do it through credit card. If you are thinking about Terminix, just run away. Terrible customer service, terrible treatment, and they make the problem worse, not better.

Evan

September 26th, 2019 Springfield, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did not take care of our bed bug issue so their guarantee is crap. They were out seven times and were unable to kill them all. They will be out for their eighth time coming Monday. So far, I would not recommend them for pest control.

Pat N.

September 25th, 2019 Sylacauga, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wow! When I decided to report them to the Better Business Bureau, I had no idea there were SO MANY complaints that were precisely the same as mine. Customer service is a joke. The only one I’ve been able to get to listen to me was the man who had come to evaluate my house. He was very nice and kept calling his manager. The manager kept telling him he would call me right away, but I never got a call from ANYONE. I have reported them to the BBB and encourage everyone to do the same. It’s very simple and easy.

Ted Johnson

September 22nd, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix has responsible people who take their job seriously and know what to do with the information available. I have had them spray and have not had a problem with bugs or pests. They are professional and very knowledgable.

VR

September 10th, 2019 Schwenksville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worse service ever!! Customer service is not known in this company. They came to do the first service and one week later still not completed. The technician has been here twice but without the right tools. I am going to cancel ASAP.

Beth Baucus

September 7th, 2019 Greentown, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I scheduled an appointment for a free inspection and the technician didn't bother showing up. I called and asked where the technician was and was put on hold for over 30 minutes. The response I got was he was not available and someone would call me back. I have yet to hear from someone and don't expect to. Great way to treat your customers.

Dr. G. S. Smith

September 5th, 2019 Brinkley, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Buyer beware...the Call Center promised a prorated refund for the renewal of my deceased father's house which was going to be a quick sale...guess what...house sold - new owner is going to use another company and no prorated refund due to the branch manager saying he was not going to allow. I have moved up the ladder to see if they will honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee. will update review if they do.

Mehdi Sharifi

August 28th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Terminix rep knocked my door on Aug 21 2019 and presented a discounted service for 199+tax. The way he presented was one time deal not a year contract. On Aug 27, 2019 when their tech provided the service and called the customer service to get my credit card#, they told me that this is a year contract means 4 X 199 plus tax which is very different than what their rep presented to me! I asked for cancellation and they said the cancellation fee is 199+tax!!! I am very unhappy with their service. I think this is a scam. I called and cancelled on Aug 28 and I am going to fight to get my cancellation fee back :( Please be very careful with this company.

Van

August 28th, 2019 Riverdale, IL

Would not recommend terminix. I experienced extremely poor customer service. On 8/8/19, I was scheduled a appt for 8/24/19 8am -12pm. Called the facility on 8/24/19 @ 9:36am to confirm appt which terminix did. At 1:16pm contacted terminix who stated that my home was still scheduled. At 2:51pm contacted terminix again since the technician had not arrived. During my call @2:51pm I talked to Fred , who eventually indicated that the the staff who made my appt scheduled the appt wrong. Fred then stated that I did not have a appt. I requested to tak to a manager , which Fred refused to allow me to do, and stated that he did not have a manager. As a result of the poor customer service, I would not recommend terminix . Would give the agency 0 stars if I could

Edie Daniels

August 26th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DNA Pest Contral Wonderful company when I moved to the area that I live in the person that I contacted came right out and serviced my home with out askig me to many questions

Tammy Greenhawk

August 26th, 2019 New Castle, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible - The company claims 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back this is a LIE!! The company does not stand by their work, and gives you the run around all the way from the initial inspection appointment to every extermination appointment .We selected Terminix for our bug problem. After our first treatment it was impossible to make additional appointments the New castle Delaware office was horrible never returning calls. After several bug treatments we did not see an improvement, it seemed to be getting  worse which we brought to the technicians attention and eventually calling corporate about the job. We went to make an appointment and again could not get a call back so went higher which was the division service coordinator and was told our 90 days was up for the treatment, I told her that the bugs were not gone and she said we would have to set up a new inspection and they will give me a new quote, after initially paying over 1,000 for the first contract I had with Terminix. I feel this corporation is irresponsible and don’t stand by there jobs, now we are stuck with a worse case of bugs , after searching my furniture,  I found an infestation of bugs in my $3,000 couch, which we threw away , after a 90day extermination job that didn't work. This company takes your money and doesn't do the job that you pay for.

Hessa

August 24th, 2019 Sebewaing, MI

If I could give zero stars I would!!! 2 days i waited from 1-3pm and was told to still wait and no show both days no call to explain why just that the technician will not answer. Waste of my time and energy. Waiter 6 days from the first call to have it inspected and no one shows. We have wasps in our attic and just bought the house less then 30 days ago. 2 small kids and the wasp are starting to come to the first floor of our home. So still have a problem and needed to call elsewhere for help. DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOU TIME OR MONEY

Donna

August 19th, 2019 Attleboro, MA

If I could give them ZERO stars, I would! My daughter-in-law had them come out and treat for fleas. They spent a total of 20 minutes there. This was a month ago. THE FLEAS ARE STILL HORRIBLE! She has called over and over, and asked for a refund. One was promised by the 19th AT THE LATEST. Here we are, the 19th, and still no refund. She has a 3 year old daughter and is 8 months pregnant. She has not been able to stay in her home for over a month! And, what does Terminix do? They make excuses and pass the buck! It is inexcusable! They basically stole $249 from a pregnant woman, who trusted them to help her make her home safe for her children. Shame on you, Terminix!