Orkin Logo

Orkin

6.4

A few Orkin reviews (below) indicate that Orkin is a reliable pest control company but perhaps a bit pricey when compared to others in the industry. However, many customers were happy with the exterminator services the company provided and stated that the service technicians were helpful and professional. The overall consensus was that homeowners felt the price was well worth the end result.

A bit about the company's background and pest control experience:

Orkin was founded in 1901 by teenager Otto Orkin. Over the last century, Orkin has grown and expanded to be an industry-leading pest control service. Orkin specializes in protection against common pests including termites, rodents, and insects. Orkin collaborates with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and major universities to help prevent and control pests, all while caring for the earth's environment.

Orkin also teaches students across the country about pests and pest management by supporting the O. Orkin Insect Zoo at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History and at the Orkin Children's Zoo at Zoo Atlanta. Orkin became a wholly owned subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia when it was purchased in 1964. Since its purchase, Orkin has grown into one of the largest pest management companies in the United States.

Whether looking for residential pest control services or commercial pest control services, Orkin has a solution for you.

The Good

• Orkin Pest Control
  • Orkin Termite Control
  • Orkin Bed Bug Control
  • Orkin Mosquito Control
  • Other Orkin Pest Services
  • Research and Development
  • A.I.M. Process
  • Free Re-Treatments
  • Technician Training and Certification
  • Home Services

Orkin Pest Control

• Ants — Though you may be accustomed to seeing ants around the home, there are a number of different species that you may be unaware of. Some of these include the Acrobat and, Allegheny mound ant, Orkin works hard to ensure that pests are unable to take over your home or office. Each Orkin employee is trained to handle a number of different pests commonly that find their way into crawl space and crevices of your home on a regular basis including some of the following: Argentine ant, Bigheaded ant, Carpenter ants, Citronella ant, Field ant, Fire and, Ghost and, Harvester ant, Moisture ant, Odorous ant, Pavement ant, Pharaoh ant, and Thief ant. Unfortunately, keeping ants out of buildings is not a one-time event as they continue to find new ways to get in.
  • Centipedes — Centipedes can be anywhere from 4–152 millimeters in length (depending on the species), and prefer to hide in damp and dark areas in your home. It is not uncommon to see these pests in your basement, bathroom, bathtub, or sink. Though they can be annoying, these pests actually eat other insects helping to keep the numbers of other species in your home lower.
  • Cockroaches — A number of species of cockroaches are found around the United States. Some include: the American cockroach, the Brown-banded cockroach, the German cockroach, the Madagascar hissing cockroach, the Oriental cockroach, and the Smokybrown cockroach. Similar to ants, cockroaches can not be removed from a building just once. These pests are known for breeding quickly and infesting areas. If you see one, you can be sure that there is a whole colony nearby.
  • Earwigs — Earwigs are not uncommon around the United States having multiple species represented. These pests are nocturnal, so you may not see them during the day. They can commonly be found in dark and damp places and they regularly feed on live sprouts or decaying vegetation.
  • Millipedes — Millipedes are not dangerous, but they can become a nuisance when found in large numbers inside your home. Typically, these pests live outdoors where they have access to damp soil. If the climate becomes too hot and dry for them, they will find ways to get inside and hide in dark, damp, and cool places.
  • Rodents — A number of rodent species can easily find their way into your home or commercial space. Common species include: Cotton rats, Deer mice, House mice, Norway rats, and Roof rats. Not only are these pests difficult to control, but they can also carry and spread diseases.
  • Silverfish — Silverfish, much like millipedes and earwigs, commonly live in dark and damp areas. They are attracted to paper and damp clothing and are often found in storage boxes in garages and sheds. When left unchecked, these pests can cause significant damage to papers, clothing, boxes, and wallpaper.

Orkin's Commercial Pest Control services help businesses with any pest problem. Orkin knows that even one pest can have a negative financial impact on a business and a larger pest infestation could be damaging to a companies reputation. An Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist will work with a business to target and eliminate pests and rodents to the customer's satisfaction.

During the winter months, Orkin focuses on indoor pest control with an emphasis on rodents, pantry pests, and other common household pests.

Orkin Termite Control

According to Orkin's website, homeowners spend an average of $3,000 when taking care of termite damage. To ensure that you receive quality services and excellent results, Orkin offers a number of termite control solutions to customers.

• Termidor liquid termite treatments — This liquid solution is safe to use both indoors and outdoors and is commonly used in building foundations to provide a protective barrier around your home. Not only does it provide immediate protection, but it helps avoid future infestations.
  • Dry foam and Orkinfoam — Foam solutions are used to treat voids in interior and exterior walls. These may include areas around heating ducts and water pipes as well as spaces under slabs of concrete. Foam solutions have a very low moisture content to help prevent it from soaking through drywall and causing further damage.
  • Sentricon bait and monitoring — A termite treatment like Sentricon includes termite baits that can be placed in areas where termites may congregate. These termite baits disrupt the termite molting process, therefore stunting their growth and avoiding an infestation.

If you are worried that you may have termites in or around your home, it is important that you have a professional conduct a termite inspection as quickly as possible to avoid further damage. Treatment for termites is usually in demand between March–May and August–September, but Orkin has teams equipped and ready to provide service on a year-round basis if needed.

Orkin Bed Bug Control

One of the challenges with bed bugs is how quickly they spread. Over a period of just six months, a few bed bugs and multiply into more than 13,000. Orkin works to eradicate bed bugs by finding the root of the problem. Where they hide. After bed bug treatments have been administered, a team will continue to monitor the area to ensure that the pests never return.

Note: Ongoing bed bug services are not available in every location.

Orkin Mosquito Control

Though mosquito bites are not uncommon, it is not fun to come in after an enjoyable evening in your backyard covered in itchy bites. Orkin strives to "fight the bite" by applying a combination of treatments to break the mosquito's life cycle. This prevents the larvae from breeding, biting, and spreading harmful diseases.

Other Orkin Pest Services

Though the services listed above are fairly extensive, Orkin also provides pest control services for a number of other less-known pests including the following unwanted pests:

Flies, stinging pests, amphipods, beetles, box elder bugs, caddisflies, centipedes, chich bugs, cicadas, crickets, dobson flies, dragonflies, firebrats, flea and tick control, horntails, Jerusalem crickets, kissing bugs, kudzu bugs, lace bugs, leaf footed bugs, leaf miners, lice, locusts, mayflies, mealworms, mealybugs, mites, moths, scorpion flies, snails and slugs, sowbugs, spiders, springtails, stink bugs, thrips, walking stick bugs, weevils, and whiteflies.

Research and Development

Orkin uses state-of-the-art research and development in its pre-treatment processes. The company focuses on the innovation of pest control solutions before client implementation to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in its A.I.M. Process.

A.I.M. (Assess, Implement, Monitor) Process

Orkin understands that each home is unique. The company's integrated A.I.M. pest protection process works to assess, implement, and monitor the home's pest population. In the Assess phase, a local Orkin pest professional conducts a comprehensive inspection of the property to identify what makes the property unique, what sanitation issues or structural conditions could attract pests, and how pests might get in or why they may want to. Building type, geography, climate, soil properties, and any conditions conducive to pest activity are considered.

In the Implement phase, Orkin works with the customer to develop a custom Precision Protection™ program that suits the customer's specific needs. If a product is needed, an Orkin specialist will select the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.

In the Monitor phase, an Orkin professional will monitor whether the treatments implemented were the best fit for the customer's situation through regular inspections and ongoing customer service. Orkin checks for signs of pest activity like eggs, structural damage, or any new conditions that may have surfaced since the last visit. All services performed, pest activity and other recommendations are documented.

Free Re-Treatments

Customer satisfaction is Orkin's goal. If a customer isn't completely satisfied, the company will aim to make it right. If pests return between treatments, an Orkin specialist will return for a re-treatment at no extra charge. If Orkin is unable to solve the customer's pest problems, it will refund the last service payment as long as they're a current customer.

See how Orkin's re-treatment guarantee matches up with Terminix.

Technician Training and Certification

Orkin's training facility is a state-of-the-art facility containing several stimulated customer environments. Each Orkin technician is trained using an award-winning certification program that includes class work from Purdue University, treatment techniques, and various specialty pest issues and industry-specific employee training.

Home Services

A number of companies in the pest control industry do not offer any kind of home services. Along with providing pest control, Orkin offers a few home solutions. With Orkin, the homeowner can help protect his or her home from heating and cooling losses with the company's OrkinTherm® or Orkin ComfortZone®. The OrkinTherm® is an environmentally friendly wall and attic insulation and the Orkin ComfortZone® is an innovative and cost-efficient radiant heat barrier.

Additionally, homeowners can hire an Orkin Man to treat for excess moisture in their home which if left untreated can lead to mold, structural damage, or pest control problems like bedbug or termite infestation

Florida residents have the option to receive year-round lawn care. The company will take care of lawn pests, weeds, and any diseases that will hurt the yard.

The Bad

Not Available in All States

Orkin has an impressive service area that includes 83 countries and 5 of the 7 continents. However, the company currently does not operate in Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.

To see how Orkin's national coverage compares to Terminix, visit our compare page.

The Bottom Line

With over 100 years of experience in the pest control business, professional pest technicians, a variety of services, and continuing research and development, Orkin is a sound choice for an exterminating company.

In addition to an exhaustive inspection process, the company offers treatments for a variety of insects and rodent trap devices, utilizes the A.I.M. process to assess, implement, and monitor unique pest control services, has additional home solutions, and offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee with free re-treatments. Orkin's service technicians are pest and termite experts and strive to offer the best pest solutions — whether they're spraying for mosquitoes, getting rid of ants, or treating a termite problem.

Additionally, customers can receive same-day treatment if they call before 2:00 PM local time. (This is not applicable for every location)

We recommend customers look into a pest control plan with Orkin.

View Best Pest Control Companies

3.6

Missy Dunedin, FL

Orkin man kept ringing my door bell and wouldn't leave. Music playing loud dog barking. He still kept ringing door bell. During a pandemic. Please go away orkin man. Your annoying

Daniel García Chicago, IL

I hired Orkin pest control because I heard it was good back in the days. However, now their service has worsen substantially. I have to beg the technicians to spray the house or do at least something, every time they come to provide service. My contract is almost over, and the problem is still there. Would certainly NOT RECOMMEND ORKIN’S SERVICES!!!

Randi Bildson Cadillac, MI

Very unsatisfied ! They say they are going to check where mice ( pests ) come in and block it off and destroy nests, fill cracks and don’t do ANY of it! Then I told them upfront I wouldn’t have the $ and I would have to reschedule the guy said no worries I can bill you, I said ok. While he was here he didn’t have all of the right supplies for the job because it’s mice season right now and because of pandemic and that all stores are out apparently then he told my husband to go to the store and get steel wool to put around any areas that they could come in at (like we know, remember that’s why we were calling them out in the first place) (would have rather payed the 3.89 from Walmart for steel wool and the gas to get there then to deal with them if we are paying to get our own supplies and do it ourselves then why pay you guys 155$ instead of the 3.89 from Walmart for the steel wool) then weeks later charged my card out of no where when I was already unsatisfied with the service because we still obviously had mice when I called the manager to explain they just charged 155$ (all the money in my account) while i had no idea the money would be charged, I went to get gas my card was declined. I called Orkin to speak with a manager (I would have called weeks ago to explain about the bad service we had but my phone was off) he was very rude from the Traverse city Office in Michigan saying idk how this happened you are supposed to pay at time of service! Was very loud and mean actually made me burst into tears while I was on the phone with him saying that he’s only refunding the 100$ and then hung up on me while I was still trying to speak and explain about the first situation! Very rude and cruel ! It isn’t about the money it’s how I was treated !!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND And I will be spreading the word! 0/10 awful way to have employees treat a customer. I will be contacting a corporate office as well and letting them know the situation and how some Employees think it’s OK to treat people very unprofessional (In the middle of the pandemic 11/16/20 The Orkin man did NOT wear a mask in my home, also did NOT wear botties like you guys offer and suggest, after giving me an option to have them wear. (Of course if we weren’t in a pandemic I wouldn’t be concerned, but I have a 4month old at the time)

Fran Pappas Melrose Park, IL

Been trying to get rid of mice for 2 years with them and,still no solution. Thousands of dollars later spent on shields traps etc and still have mice. They get a negative rating. Stay away

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

I have used Orkin services one time before and the service was great. My exterminator arrived early and helped me with my problem expeditiously.

Nancy Dries ,

Do not have orkin for pest control. Their ad says SAME DAY SERVICE IF CALLED BEFORE 9 AM. That is a scam. I have tons of ants after just two weeks of service. When I called, I was told no one could be here for 4 days. If I wasn't on their schedule I would have to wait.

Jessica Lien Houston, TX

I purchase Orkin Service on 9/25/2020 11:00am and set up the appointment. I called 1:00pm the same day to reschedule my appointment. I was told it take up to 48 hours for technician to call me back for reschedule. 30 hrs passed I have not receive any phone call. On 9/26/25 5:15 pm I call Orkin to cancel my purchase and looking for other company with efficiency.

Janene Key Lebanon, TN

Came out for bees. Pour some powder in area which may have wells as been bee candy. Called to come back out and said they did, however my camera begs to differ. Guess don’t realize people have those these days. Called back with no response. Out $300 . Worst company ever. Stay away!!!

Lamkas Milford, MI

Orkin came out and put traps up for squirrels and bats and said they’d be back in 2 weeks. The squirrels made another hole through the roof ceiling. I let Orkin know. They said they’d call and set up a day for them to come out. It’s been 6 weeks! No response from them at all! They will take your money And will not fix the problem!

SHUME Rockford, IL

I have a log home in Lone Rock Wi, and rely on companies in the ares, since we are there only a few times per month. I had Orkin for years to control any ant, mice, or insect problems, I noticed on our last visit that our out building had mice and ants. I e-mailed the La crosse office not to forget to treat this building on the next visit. NO REPLY. I then e-mailed the La Crosse office and again, NO REPLY. I then filled out a complaint form on Orkins web site, again NO REPLY, Since I did not received a reply, I filled out another complaint form on the Orkin web site. Again NO REPLY. I then called Orkins Midwest office and cancelled by service.

Deborah H. Celeste, TX

I had Orkin come out to my home because I had a bad ant problem. I had a small company work on it once and did not get desired results. Ants still coming in the house only at a reduced rate. Orkin says they have a 100% guarantee, so I figured that was the best business to use. When the sales person came out he said their treatment lasts for years. He said he could not give me that guarantee because I had some wood pillars for my foundation. (The home is very old.) He said I had carpenter ants, and that is why the other company could not get the job done. So I paid $800 for a one time treatment. It did go better than the other company, but still my daughter continued to have problems with ants in her room. It was not too bad, and with a death in the family and then the Covid 19 thing, the problem got set aside until I could handle it. Orkin came out and treated our house in February, and for 3 months it was fine. No more ants in the kitchen or bathrooms. But come June they were back. Not too terribly, but becoming a pain. By Sept. they were worse than ever they had been, and I finally got around to calling. Orkin scolded me for not calling earlier to report it. They said I had missed my window of opportunity. They said they could send out an inspector and charge me again for treatment. I said No Thank You! When their treatment guy was here, he just wanted to talk, he did not do as much treating as I thought he should. He assured me he knew what he was doing. It is true I should have complained earlier, but I am not the complaining type. I say unless you have money to throw away, try someone else, for this company is here to make money, not to help you out. Deborah

Patti Miller ,

The service man was very knowledgeable, he answered my questions and added a few helpful advise. Very polite man.

Jeferson Paris Fort Lauderdale, FL

Service provided by a very nice and competent professional that answer to our questions and request very promptly.

Memeoffour Roseville, CA

Company claims to offer free termite inspection as part of service. After being with Orkin for several years we were selling our home; I was told by their agent that the inspection would be included with our regular service. That did not happen and they dropped the ball. We were out of town and stressed to find this out from our listing agent who had to contact another inspection company that charged us a hefty fee for last minute inspection. In addition, when we cancelled our service on June 11th, we were told that we had one more “call back” treatment until August 11. When I contacted them today I was told I would be charged another fee of $104 to do the included “call back” that I was assured I was entitled to. There is a disconnect between their policies and what the service they give. Unhappy customer who would like a “refund” for last service or a treatment ASAP.

Corvette WS Ellijay, GA

I've been with orkin for a while. I think they're a good company. But I think they're way overpriced. I was told by technician that if I had one type of treatment done I would never have an increase in cost and every year the cost goes up exponentially and all they do is come out walk around check one trap and they're gone. I feel the price needs to be lowered since I've never had to have a treatment instead of going up every year

Lacey Thompson Ponder, TX

Completely exceeded my expectations. Showed up on time, every time! Great price and no bugs!

Vantresa Scott Annapolis, MD

I've had Orkin service now for about 20 years. Customer service is very responsive. The technician comes out for scheduled visits and adhoc when needed. The company communicates upcoming home visits very well, via text and email. The technician I have, I have had him for 20 years and we have a good relationship. The techs are very knowledgeable.

melanie smith Brunswick, OH

I left a bad review before and I wanted to correct a few things. After calling and complaining they came back out and hopefully fixed the issue. They did say they will keep coming back as many times as needed. Thank you!

LC72 Frederick, MD

Just hired Orkin for our ant problem. Previous hired Terminix (I do not recommend), was not happy with service. The rep Jacob arrived at the beginning of the expected time, was courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. Very thorough. Look forward to the results!

kathy crowley Anderson, AL

Did not follow thru with our service. Paid 2300. They were to return 10 to 14 days to check for bugs. They did not. I called them back 27 to 28 days because another bug was found. Now I have to pay another company.

Fred Encinitas, CA

Told the phone appointment setter that I wanted CARPET BEETLE pest control. Next call from them to set appointment thought I had Carpenter Beetles. I corrected that. Today the man arrived and thought he was looking for bed bugs. He didn’t know what Carpet Beetles looked like and we had to show him pictures. This is highly unprofessional.

Gloria Dunford Hoffman, NJ

The first time I saw s mouse about one month ago Kevin from orkin came to my home and placed several mouse traps in my home. He was on call at the time ...very professional and knowledgeable...In less than a day I heard them go off and called orkin to come and get the mice...this time Matt the regular technician came...also very professional and knowledgeable! Matt removed the mice but recommended leaving the traps to be sure. Now, a few weeks later and having no recent action I called to have Matt come and remove them. I would totally recommend orkin and Matt. He came each time with s mask and booties to respect my home and protect both of us from the virus at hand. Someone wrote that they are expensive compared to other services...personally I think they are worth every penny and give excellent service! I guess it is all relative....for me, I now have peace of mind and you can’t put a price on that!

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

We like Orkin. Their prices are a little high, but I feel like it's substantiated by the full service they offer. We plan to use them again once our new home is complete.

J Unhappy Cumming, GA

When I told Orkin that I had an infestation of chiggers INSIDE my house they could get rid of my chigger problem. I signed some long nebulous contract and they sprayed inside my house. On the 3rd visit (each visit cost $75), they neglected to call and make an appointment but came to my house and sprayed outside only. Then they left a bill for $75. I started fighting with them, told them I wanted OUT of this contract, and that they could not charge me for spraying OUTSIDE when my problem had been INSIDE. Now they have hired a collections company and hit my credit with a collection. It brought my credit rating down by 100 points. Don't deal with Orkin - they do whatever they want to do.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

My family have used Orkin for as long as I remember. The pesticides do not smell and work very well on keeping out roaches and other pests. I trust the workers enough to enter my home and will continue to use Orkin.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Orkin is my go-to pest service. The employees are sociable and do a great job of getting rid of any infestations that happen at my house.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I had a very bad termite problem then Orkin came and sprayed my house with insecticide and recommended that I turn my lights off at night. It’s all of the problem.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I used Orkin a few years back to get rid of a spider and cricket problem. Super nice, super knowledgeable technician. The guy was thorough, clean, and took the time to explain what he was doing and why he was doing it. In only 2 visits, he was able to get rid of our spider and cricket problem.

Luis Diaz Norcross, GA

With any issues I’ve had with rodents or bugs in the past they took care of it like it was nothing. The employees are always so nice and genuinely want to help.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

This pest control was okay not the best but not the worst. It was pretty cheap and sorta did the job I still had some bugs .

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Orkin is a great name brand product that will get rid of many insect problems. I sprayed my house with their product and the bugs went away

Dennis Dallas, TX

1) I haven't had a bed bug problem for three weeks after the initial extermination, payed for by my apartment complex. 2) I was given an Orkin preparation list to complete before the bed bug initial extermination procedure date and it suggested to buy a new mattress , box springs and frame, I did for $900.00, only after the initial extermination procedure and put new encasements on my old infested mattress and box springs. Logically buying a mattress, box springs and frame should occur after the initial extermination procedure but, not according to the Dallas, Texas branch manager who stated "I couldn't be reimbursed for the $100.00 second mattress and box spring encasement set". That money unjustly came out my my own pocket after I told the first bed bug exterminator that I was expecting a delivery of a new mattress, box spring and frame two days from then. He didn't mention that I could remove and wash the encasement set to self reinstall them! Orkin's safety policy is for the resident to leave for four hours while and after the extermination and encasement set are installed. I wasn't able to watch the encasement installation so, I wasn't given a proper education on how they could be uninstalled and reinstalled! I removed and left the the old mattress and box springs with new encasements installed, at the dumpster to be picked up by the city trash collector to be taken to a trash land field. 3) Orkin also, initially sprayed for roaches previously to the above mentioned day and didn't do a competent job because, I still had many them shortly afterwards. They sprayed a second time and have seen only one roach since.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Orkin offers us great pest control services. They are speedy and effective. I never have to call them back as they do the job right the first time for low cost. They are trusted as a company and their employees are very helpful too.

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

They get the job done. They come once a month to check on everything and haven’t had a problem. Bugs stay at bay.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

Orkin is amazing! They have been the best costumer service experience of had in a while! They helped in a timely manner and got the job done!

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

They're very efficient. They get everything and the employees are very respectful.

sue papais Lake Orion, MI

Leaf guards are a joke. We were told we wouldn't have to clean gutters. Called local branch more than once. Got a snotty woman that told me they weren't a gutter cleaning service. BIG waste of money for this and a vaporguard they supposedly installed. Not a good company at all!!!!

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

THEY SERVICEMAN WAS FRIENDLY PROMPT AND VERY THPROUGH HE DID THE OUTSIDE AND THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE SOLVED PROBLEM

Karen Hartnack Norcross, GA

I have used this post control very thoughtful man inside and outside took care of existing problem and any future problems I had

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

My orkin guy was great. Dependable and would come for emergencies in a timely manner

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

Orkin does our pest control at our apartment complex. They do a fantastic job. We rarely see mice and/or bugs. We still get some bugs from time-to-time, but that is normal for the area we live.

Christyan Bennett Baton Rouge, LA

Orkin Pest Control is a fast and efficient pest control service. They have amazing customer service and great low prices. Would recommend.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

We've used Orkin for years and they do a great job. They are scheduled to show up every few months and they always do. No bugs. I like it.

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

I have never paid for the service myself as it’s included in my rental agreement, but they have exceptional service and we have never had a bug issue.

Disappointed customer Kendallville, IN

Dont waste your money they do half the job and still leave you with pest problems and tell you you have service up to a year just need to call and they scam you its only 30 days and then they want more money cuz you have to call them again cuz they didnt do a very good job poor customer service poor techs just want your money

Carol Gillespie

I would never recommend Orkin for bed bugs to anyone. We paid them lots of money and we have done lots of the work ourselves with sprays we purchases since they do not do a good job, do not return calls or have good customer service at all. We started in Sept. and as of yet we have not had a final review to say we are bug free, we have given up calling and have just moved on since we have not found any more ourselves. We are hoping for the best and have been totally disgusted with their service. Carol Gillespie, Aurora, Co.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

We had a big pest problem at our home and Orkin took care of the problem swiftly and precisley!

Pete and Irma Boudreau Escanaba, MI

I called orkin and their local rep showed up the following day. She was very professional and explained the procedure to us and our tenant. He had a flea problem. I was concerned the first application would not take care of the problem and there were no promises it would, but we were very happy when one was all it took. The price was reasonable @ 250.00. Just to be done with it, since our tenant had bombed the small house 3 times prior. I do highly recommend our Escanaba orkin rep (Petie). Thank you, Irma and Pete

Sandra Dayton, NJ

Orkin has always come through for me And my family when we came into some trouble with an ant infestation I can spread my entire house inside and out and the price was very Affordable the customer service was amazing and I was very satisfied with my service

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

They have prompt service. I have found they really get ride of all bugs. We have really had a great experience with them.