Hawx Pest Control

8.7

Visit Site 1-(855) 230-3852

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Anonymous Charlotte, NC

good, miss some cleanup type things when dealing with pests. can kill plants if not instructed carefully

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback! Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Angel Marie Romanos Round Lake, IL

They are always professional and have taken care of all of my pest control needs.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Mike Childers Mission Viejo, CA

Your service rep really worked hard at removing spider webs from my massive patio cover.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service for our customers. Don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Jacquelyn Corn Pendleton, IN

Their techs are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable and their treatments work.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Jacquelyn. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Joseph A deLeon Spring, TX

They have been doing my house for 1 year and while pest inside have been minimal outside is a different story. i get ants all year

Carolina camacho

Hawx pest control has good prices and their work gets the job done with the pests! However, it was difficult for me to schedule an appointment with them

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Nov. 6th, 2021

Ginny Van Buren Arlington, TX

HAWX is on time, always calls before coming and then rings the doorbell to see if I want anything special

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Ginny! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Gaby Pinto Marietta, GA

I love Hawx Pest Control and have been a customer for years. Excellent customer service and overall very effective!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services we have provided thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

G Lashley O'fallon, MO

We have noted improvement in mosquito and other insects in that they are almost non existent after treatment.

Cindy Schaper Saint Louis, MO

The young man that comes to my home is very friendly and knows exactly what I need. Wonderful service!!!!

Carole Crater Statesville, NC

every good at what they do. They do their job and ask if there is anything else we need for them to do.

Beverly Long Vacaville, CA

Flexible to work with my schedule, friendly techs, punctual and always alert me when they are going to service my home!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Beverly. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Beverly L Corley Charlotte, NC

awesome service and techs. Last tech took the time to actually explain how the mosquito treatments works. Job well done

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are happy to hear that our team was able to address any of the concerns you were seeing around the home. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Melody Best Waller, TX

Next time someone calls to have the inside done for Fleas they should let them know they need to be done for a few hours when they make the appointment

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We would be happy to send out a manager to assist with any issues.

Mary Gomez Lancaster, SC

They alwsys arrive when expected. If I have a problem I can call and they will return. I have no problems.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Mary! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Lynde Brooks Wake Forest, NC

Constantly left backyard fence gate open, putting my dogs safety at risk. Cancelled service and they still send emails trying to access my property. When I respond that I've already cancelled, I receive another email stating I have to call to cancel, WHICH IVE ALREADY DONE.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Lynde, We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you’ve experienced with our company.

Linda Sorenson Euless, TX

Sometimes the actual workers cannot seem to understand that because my house sits on a lot line, some of my traps are in my neighbor's yard.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Linda, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Larry Harder Saint Louis, MO

Professionally and qualitatively Hawk is very good. They are just a bit overpriced, however not enough for me to walk away from them.

Ken Sakamoto Riverside, CA

The tech came early and was professional. I appreciated him wanting to communicate with me to understand me concerns

Kathleen Murphy Mount Prospect, IL

On time, product worked. Using them for several years now. Courteous & friendly technicians and customer service

Joel Algonquin, IL

Hawx products really seem to work. We have used Hawx for years, and have had no rouble with pests during that time.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for showing your appreciation, Joel.

Jerry Harrison Syracuse, UT

Your team is always courteous and quick. They introduce themselves and explains what service they will be providing.

Theresa Coleman Knightdale, NC

They are very professional and respond when I call for a pest problem and take care of it as soon as possible.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Theresa.

Stephen Casper Houston, TX

They communicate from start to finish. Always announce when they are coming. And always are proud about their jobs

sean macdonald Santa Ana, CA

They often do not spray the inside when they say they will. The rules change often, they promise to reschedule and never do, and they don't communicate what someone needs to do to get the full service

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Sanja Knezevic Antonijevic Spring, TX

They are reliable, they always try to find the solution to problems, and the staff is very pleasant and polite.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Sanja! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Ryan Kimbel Copperas Cove, TX

They are really good. The last time they came out it was raining and our yard still has ants bad and he didn't stay very long.

Ryan Judkins Hooper, UT

They always have me covered and are very timely and stick the agreement that was made upon purchase of my contract

Robert Chic Elk Grove Village, IL

Technicians are friendly, professional, and do a nice job. We had very few follow ups necessary over the years.

Randy Spivey Hockley, TX

There is a new technician every time, it seems to be a very prescribed service and it is difficult to arrange to have someone service the inside of my home.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We would be happy to send out a manager to assist with any issues.

Paul Vaughan Spring, TX

Each week after the technician leaves I have more ant beds, more wasps, etc. Active technician came by yesterday (I have video) and saw what he thought was a home that hasn't had pest control in over a year! Last technician stated he couldn't remove a honeycomb because the space it was in was too small. What's the point??

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Paul, We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our company. We always offer a free reservice if you are still seeing any pests. Please contact our office at 855-527-2343 with any questions or concerns.

Bernie Campbell Greenfield, IN

The positive results are the same regardless of technician being sent out. Carried out in a professional manner.

Claire Waker Austin, TX

In the last year (since COVID) service has seemed to decline, we've seen bugs come back quicker or areas not being treated after multiple specific requests

Adam Austin, TX

Efficient, do what they say they'll do. I still have some issues with pests and I'm not sure their spray does everything they say it does.

Danielle Mathews Logan, UT

Very efficient and always friendly. Love the product and that it is odorless and safe around pets and kids

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Danielle! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Gerry W. O'fallon, IL

I would give a 5 star if they could help with getting rid of these Carpenter bees that keep digging into my cedar fence.

Linda Hall Kokomo, IN

The men doing the service are all so nice and they service all areas we request. Customer Service is a big plus also.

Gail B Beaton Kokomo, IN

Tell me when they are coming, get here when they say they will, do their job and are gone! Efficient!

Jeni Ogden, UT

The service did not work. When I tried to cancel they tried to hit me with a huge cancelation fee from a contract. Which I had no idea. They don't tell you about cancelation fees or that you do have a contract. Again service did not work on the bugs and mosquitos. Not happy at all with service and how they are sneaky with the contract and fees.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Jeni, We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our company.

Irene Alexander Saint Louis, MO

You can always improve on something. Make sure your service guys know what they are suppose to do on a service call to make it complete.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Irene. We do our best to make sure the service is done best to our ability.

Jeffrey Ramirez Austin, TX

Dependable and trustworthy. Always do a thorough job. Only wished the mosquito control lasted longer

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Jeffery! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Amber Webb Gurnee, IL

The technician JB is excellent! No problem getting service in between quarterly services if needed.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Amber! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Anca Gurnee, IL

I will like to give me a call back so I can get some answers from being screwed over with the money and the deal after talking to several managers and it happened two years ago the same thing! Please call me at (773) 551-0788 thank you

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We are unable to find your account in our system, so we ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Brenda Kingen Valley Park, MO

For the last 3 spring/summers we have had an issue with carpenter bees and wasp/hornets around our back deck. Before the last quarterly, I emailed to ask that they pay special attention to that area to no avail. Had you come back again. Still having the same issue.a

David Holschen Saint Peters, MO

Always calls beforehand. Knocks on the door to find out about any concerns you may have and dependable

Bobby L LaBorde Red Oak, TX

Outstanding customer service and superior results. The technicians are always polite and conscientious.

Sandra Simmons Texas City, TX

We had been having a big problem with spiders and some roaches ....also rats and it's been taken care of!

Carissa R Owens-Crain El Macero, CA

They are prompt and are good about letting us know when they get to our house so that we can lock our dogs in.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Carissa! Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Dave Mason, OH

While most pests have been eliminated, we still have some insect issues periodically; apparently not related to the treatment schedule.

Ryan Elm Grove, WI

great, been able to make a major dent in mosquitos in the back yard, and they make rescheduling super easy

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Apr. 29th, 2021