Greenix

9.7

Tim

Customer support is very friendly and did a good job communicating. It is much better than the competition.

Connor

Everybody that has been to the house has been really nice and I don’t see to many bugs around the house. The price is really good.

Pauline

Always when I call they answer and seem to be concerned about my needs and that I still have problems.

Mark

Like the product they use and that they approached me on a door to door campaign. They do good work.

Lesia Ray

Hasn't been good. The last person that came dented the flashing around two of my windows. She told me if I would by the mouse package she would treat my wasp problem. Found out later that's included in my package any way.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Lesia! Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about that and we would love to fix the dents for you. Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to take care of that for you as well as any other problems. Thanks!

Roland Luna

We’ve had a very positive experience. Logan (the tech that visits) communicates great before & after the appt.

Dannie Pierce

Service is good; polite technicians. Have had call back for retreatments and still have issues outside with ants and spiders.

Bob Walton

They are professional and reasonably thorough. They could pay a little closer attention to addressing the spider issues.

Cathy Delaware, OH

Less pests inside and outside the house since we switched to greenix from a different pest control company.

Rebecca Dublin, OH

We don’t have to worry about bugs anymore. It has been very good. Communication is always really good.

Laura Pickerington, OH

The salesman that came around was really nice. They came oud and did the service but I did not quite get rid of all the bugs.

Bright Galena, OH

Some technicians are better than other. I would like it better I there was a normal technician that showed up at my property.

Mary Ann Columbus, OH

They give good feedback after they visit for the treatment through lately I have been seeing some very large spiders. Until I see great results I wouldn’t recommend them.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Mary! We are sorry you are still experiencing those bug problems. Please give our office a call and they can schedule a free reservice.

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Tina Saint Marys, OH

The reason why I like them is every time I ask somebody to do it, they are very courteous. I love their staff.

Michael Columbus, OH

If I call them, they seem to follow instructions. They do it in adequate time, but they don’t rush, they put in the time.

Anonymous Powell, OH

Neighbors used them so we decided to use it too. There have been no bugs since we started the service.

Deron Powell, OH

They listen to our concerns. I like that techs always contact us to see if we have additional needs.

Michael Bowman ,

Very thorough service and always show up when they’re scheduled to. We use them for insects and rodent control and have had a successful experience.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Michael, thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you taking time to provide us with this feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying a pest free home from both insects and rodents. We try our best to be thorough and detailed. If there is ever anything we can do to improve our service please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378. Thank you!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Young Cincinnati, OH

This is the first time I have had consistent pest control at my house. It has made all the difference with ants and spiders in particular. Their service representatives are courteous and thorough.

Reply from Greenix

Hi there! Thank you for taking time to give us this positive review. We are so happy to hear the consistency has made a difference. To maintain that pest free home we just need to keep on returning for the scheduled appointments. If there is ever anything we can do to improve our service please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378. Thank you!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Elise Plymouth, MI

All Greenix employees have been professional, hard working and courteous. Their pest control significantly reduced any bugs we had in the house and the rodent control took care of our chipmunk problem within a couple weeks.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Elise. Thank you for taking time to provide us with this positive review! We are so happy to hear how effective our treatments have been for you. As we continue regular treatments we can keep fulfilling the pest free home guarantee! If you ever have any issue please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378 and we can get a free re-service scheduled for you! Thanks for choosing Greenix!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Molly Indianapolis, IN

For the most part great, customer service on the phone is 5.5 stars, Elmer was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. Some of the guys that have come out to my house could of done a better job clarifying when trying to sell me new services, but overall very nice!

Pete Centerville, UT

The technicians were really nice and personable and made sure that all of my needs are met. The price was very similar to all of the other pest control companies so that wasn't a problem. I was very pleased with my service from Greenix.

Bobby Kunz Bear, DE

Excellent and timely service. Any time there's an issue with pests they come and fix it.

Cheryl Perkasie, PA

Overall I’m very satisfied very good customer Service very helpful always help

KW Country Club Hills, IL

I dislike that my completed service is mostly about ants and few spiders. My service was to concentrate on wasp and bees. Which is still an issue.

Kate

pricing is a little steep but i like that it is safe for use around animals and kids

Reply from Greenix

Hi Kate! Thank you for taking time to give us this feedback. We are so happy to hear that you appreciate our green approach to pest control. All products used are safe for animals and kids to ensure the safety of all of our customers. If you ever need anything or have any questions please give us a call! Thanks!

Dec. 14th, 2020

Julie Jonassen

Their Service has decreased (they will not come inside, etc) which I understand due to Covid), but their prices were not adjusted. They used to sweep the cobwebs and spider nests, but do not any longer.

Reply from Greenix

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel like your service quality has decreased. We would love to scheduled a free re-service to get this taken care of for you. Please give us a call at 844-233-7378 to get an appointment scheduled on a date and time that works well for you. It looks like we are currently servicing the interior of homes in your area. We would be more than happy to complete the interior service during that free re-service. We look forward to your call!

Nov. 16th, 2020

Michele L Waite

We have continued to have spider issues. The customer service line is always friendly and helpful. Always wanting to correct the service.

Reply from Greenix

We appreciate your feedback! We are so happy to hear that our customer service line has provided you with excellent service. We are sorry to hear that you continue to have issue with spiders. If this problem persists please give us a call at 844-233-7378 and we would be happy to get a free re-service scheduled to get this taken care of for you!

Nov. 16th, 2020

Miriam Reinhoudt

They come too often. Promised to get rid of carpentar bees, found out later they can't do that...per provider

Daniel

Very reliable, they killed all the bugs outside. The cost is affordable. They are very friendly.

Wray

We’ve been really pleased. They offered the services I needed at a reasonable price.

I was looking to make a change from Terminix so I choose Greenix. I continue to see spiders but no other bugs.

Michael

They do a very thorough job. It is the best pricing compared to their competitors.

Roger

Sakes person was very friendly. And they let you know ahead of time when the next treatment will be.

Alexandre Malouin

Clear explanation of the services offered. Good price. Impeccable service by the technicians.

Raymond Gibson jr

I didn't care for them. They were spraying for spiders and bees. I had more spiders on my home than a little bit. I wound up exterminating my contract and then exterminating the spiders myself.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Raymond. Thank you for your feedback. Typically after the initial treatment, bug activity may stay the same or even increase as the bugs are getting disturbed from the treatment. After about 10-14 days, activity will decrease. If you continue to see bugs after this time, we would love to come back out and treat your home again for free.

Tod Schneider

Excellent and personable service techs. No real areas of improvement I can think of.

Tom

Positive.....no complaint......i like the quick response to questions and the text reminders.

Kathleen Smith

Pricier than I expected but I didn't have ants at all this summer so it was worth it!

Kristene

This is a very professional, conscientious company. Their attention to detail is exceptional.

Patrick Bates

One thing I like about Greenix is if you have a problem and call they are out the next day.

The issues I was worried seems to be not happening anymore but there are other things they did not fix.

Julie

Greenix was right for me because of the organic chemicals they use and customer support is always responsive.

Jeff

Our pest problems have continued even after we brought them back out and they keep trying to nickel and dime me for add on services to take care of things that should have been covered under the initial contract.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Jeff! Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience, and we want to ensure that you have a pest-free home. Please give our office a call and we can get you scheduled for a free reservice to take care of those bugs. Thank you!

James

Support responds when I call with an issues and we continue to see answers after the first application.

Anna

The people who came out to do the service are really knowledgeable and I have been with them for several years.

Julie

I still some bugs but they are safe and have good customer service with good communication.

Rich

They did a good job but everything is on a contract basis so they need to come with a way to provide service without making you sign up long term.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Rich. Thank you for reaching out! The purpose of having a contract is to ensure that we can help you have a pest-free home long-term. Please give us a call if you have any other questions or concerns, thanks!

Joe

I was using Terminix before and Greenix is cheaper and they have been responsive and do the same thing.

Bret

Fantastic services at a very good price. Do what you can to keep costs in place.