Greenix

9.7

Gail Funsten Mount Vernon, OH

Keaton was respectful and had a good knowledge of our needs for pest control. My husband and I loved his friendly personality. He will go far in whichever career he pursues.

Dawn

I was impressed with the sales person when he came to my door and the experience of them doing it was fine but the quality of the pest control is poor as we still have all kinds of bugs everywhere. I like the people and the process just not the outcome.

Reply from Greenix

Dawn, thank you for taking time to provide this feedback for us! We are happy that you have had a positive experience with our employees! We are so sorry that you continue to see pests. Please give us a call at 844-233-7378 so we can schedule a free re-service to ensure that your home is pest free. We look forward to your call!

Nov. 16th, 2020

Michelle

Chose it because they have a more natural product. They are very friendly and thorough. They respond quickly and have a great service.

Caetana

Every time I call them, for anything, they’ve shown up right away. They are professional and polite and offer me good price.

Fabiola

It is not cheap but it is fine. We never have any problems with them. It is a great company and we get results. They are always nice and attentive.

Sandy Burkett

The employees are polite and thorough. They call to give you and estimated arrival time and check if there is any area that needs special attention.

Kyndall Wilson

They got rid of my big spiders, but not my spiders and webs in my bushes and I Didnt like how they dont do the whole yard and that fleas and ticks are an extra fee.

Barb

They are only here for maybe 5 minutes, walk around with a "duster" and get cobwebs,and then go to their truck and get some bug spray or powder and the are done. All for $129 a visit. You are bound by a contract for 18 mo. I got a call from a representative from the company asking how I liked the service. I told him how I felt, he said he was sorry and told me he would cancel my contract.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Barb! Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had this experience and we want to make it right. Please give our office a call and we can get you scheduled for a free reservice to ensure that you have a pest-free home. Thanks!

Chris Mayfield

The service seems to be working and your staff are delightful to interact with. I'm not a fan of contracts and upsells are a turnoff.

Dan

Courteous, polite, excellent communication with me, arrive on time. Only receiving services for two months so hard to say if it is working well just yet.

Patrick

Detail oriented, they send good people and the ones they have sent are not only friendly but really try to make sure they do what needs done.

Virginia

Every time they come, they are very nice and pleasant and do a great job. We switched from FC’s because it is less expensive.

Daniel

Little cost and good value. There are not many bugs though I do see some occasionally. Even when I have problems, they are great to work with.

Ken

We don’t get spiders inside anymore but I think they should be more friendly, the guy that was here was not very friendly.

Kendra

Sometime we are charged for the outside when I don’t think we should be but customer service is very friendly and I like that it is natural.

For me they have done a really good job. He does the job then leaves and I pay the bill and that is the extent of it. We don’t have any bugs.

Everything is great. We have a standby order. Anytime there is stuff in between, they come back and fix it. Very responsive.

Phyllis Gorman

Pretty good experience. The technicians are personable and professional. They seem to be competent as far as I can tellsont really have anything they could improve upon.

Christopher Tieken

So far its been great. Living in a preserve and on a large pond, we haven't had pest problems at all. Keep doing what your doing!

Heather

I use them for insect and rodent control. It really works and they are happy to provide that little extra bit for complete satisfaction.

Anonymous Dublin, OH

Since we’ve had them, we’ve seen a dramatic reduction in pests. We always receive timely updates both before and after treatment.

Anonymous Powell, OH

Pretty trustworthy business, they are always pretty friendly and it is nice to have a notification when they’re coming and a summary after the visit. It might be expensive.

Lubna Dublin, OH

Good promotions and the salesperson was really good and the service so far has been good. I like that they cleat the spider webs.

Enrique Pickerington, OH

I had wanted to try a new company and I would say it has been a very positive experience the two services I have used them for.

Maria Columbus, OH

It's all natural so it is not going to hurt my pet. If there is an issue, they are prompt sending someone out to you. I am happy with them.

Mark Columbus, OH

Greenix is very thorough and very polite. It has been very positive working with them. Their customer service is supportive.

Damian Columbus, OH

Friendly service. Timely updates. There is a reduction in the pest problems that I had in the past. I would recommend their service.

Anonymous Westerville, OH

I like that it is not toxic for the grandchildren. They seem to be conscientious. They always get back to me if I have a complaint.

Van Dublin, OH

We haven’t had any pests since they started. They’ve always been responsive to any questions or needs to reschedule.

Jenn Pickerington, OH

We’ve definitely noticed a decreased in spiders and cobwebs and bugs. They’ve been great. They seem to be more than the company we had prior.

Charmaine Blacklick, OH

They have pretty good customer service, it is pretty reachable when I call about concerns. They respond quickly when you need their free reservice, which I had to use since I was still seeing spiders everywhere.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Charmaine! Thank you for your postiive feedback. Please call in and schedule another free reservice to get those spiders treated, we want to make sure you are living in a pest free home.

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Fonx U Allentown, NJ

Great pest control service. Eco friendly and pet safe. The service technicians are knowledgeable, proactive and very considerate. I’ve been using their service for almost a year and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The only con is their prices are a little on the high end but it’s been worth it so far.

ben craner ,

Great service! I love it that they use safe, green, eco friendly products. It’s also pretty great that they send me a text message before and after each visit letting me know what’s been done and recommended in the future. Totally recommend using them.

J Thomas Grand Haven, MI

Now available in Michigan as well. Professional, organic pest control. Examined our property, asked questions and made recommendations. We are completely satisfied with the service. Happy with the information provided and contract terms.

Betty Ypsilanti, MI

They are attentive and friendly and are helping to get pest under control

Jonathan Baker Clarksville, TN

Not at all happy with our services or products provided I wound up having to treat my home myself to solve problems in my walkout basement with products from a hardware store!

Sheena Crown Point, IN

Ally was great and very helpful! She resolved my concerns and scheduled my technician next day. Thanks Ally! You rock!

Jesse B Pittsburgh, PA

Tonight my wife was verbally assaulted at our front door by a Greenix sales person who refused to leave our front porch and called her a "crazy b*tch" when she asked him to leave. Apparently, he has been harassing others in our neighborhood and is quite the talk on Nextdoor and the local Facebook group. We spoke with the local police and they recommend that others call in if they are harassed by the Greenix sales team (who appear to be soliciting illegally without a permit).

David M Oxford, MI

I use a multitude of services through Greenix and every technician is efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly! Great service and results!

David

The salesman convinced me choose them. I have had a question, customer support was able to answer it promptly.

Kamelia Masad

My experience with Greenix has been great, they do there work very well, they are very respectful people

Marty Fultz

Great!!! They have handled all of our concerns. Very neat and orderly. Always one time. Good company!

Don Adair

Very good and take care of problems. Customer service and pricing is very good. We had ants now we don't...

Sandi Dinovo

Could improve by replacing my black mice boxes in garage without charge...Terminix always replaced them at no additional charge & I paid less quarterly than I pay now.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Sandi! Thank you for reaching out! We are always striving to improve and we appreciate your feedback.

Sonya

I feel like the service is good but we've seen more spiders and insect indoors then we have in the past using other companies. Not sure why.

Trish

Very nice workers.. improvements would be that they need to make a connect contact with me to be able to come inside to spray.. They have yet to do this and I've asked

Reply from Greenix

Hi Trish! Thank you for reaching out! We would love to come and service the interior of your home for free. Please give our office a call and a representative will be happy to help you schedule a time and date that works for you to let the technician inside. Thank you!

Corey Gibson

The company tricks you into signing up for a longer period than originally thought. I dont feel like it does that good of a job for what you pay. I would not have signed up if I knew what I know now.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Corey! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience and we would love to make this right. Please give our office a call at 844-233-7378 and a representative will be happy to better address your concerns. Thank you!

Matt

Excellent customer service and on-site support is fantastic. All of the reps are personable and go beyond the "normal" treatments.

Lora

There are still some pest issues but it is better. They are very pleasant and always contact me and give me ideas of what to do.

Lisa

Appeared to be relatively environmentally friendly but I still have problems so I don’t know what I am getting for my money and I am not really happy with it.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Lisa! Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you are still seeing bugs. We would love to come out and retreat your home for free! Please give our office a call at 844-233-7378 and a representative will be happy to help you schedule that appointment. Thank you!