Greenix

9.7

Victoria

When the technician found additional problems with carpenter bees, they communicated that with us and kept us in the loop about what was going on so we could make a decision. I appreciated the professionalism.

Michael

It seems to be doing what was promised. I have not really noticed a whole lot of pests or anything else around. They always let me know when they are coming out and when they are completed. They are very attentive.

Since they started, we have not had pest problems. We heard things about them before we signed up and the way the describe their process made us think we would get a better outcome than the other company we had.

Karen

Seems to be working really well to keep everything away. I like that they let us know when they are coming because we have a dog. They are always very good to make sure we are happy with the service.

Ken

Greenix offered me a better deal than I had and they always reach out to me and are responsive but despite the multiple treatments, the yellow jacket nest came back until I doused it with a product.

Everyone I have dealt with had been very cordial and informative. I don’t have any complaints. They talk to me about it and make recommendation if I need it. I am on a fixed income and they have been very good and cheap.

Jung

People are courteous and the price is reasonable. They do a good job and it works though the last time I had them do the inside and outside and they ran out of time so they didn’t get done what they were supposed to do so I had to reschedule.

Jamie

When I leave a message, they get back to me quickly and they answered all my questions. They went around the house and explained what they were doing. It is a good deal overall.

Karen

It really did take care of stuff. They went over and beyond to make sure I had no ants coming from my firewood or my flower bed. They did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Tenney Vaughn

we have had a great experience. I like how they have communicated when they have seen wholes and that their was something living in it. We have also had a great experience with letting us know in advance when they are coming to treat.

Audrey Williams

Thus far everything has been ok. Like that i get a text prior to them arriving. Improve on personalizing their correspondence - i've had to request a re-service which was done fine but the next time someone came out they never mentioned what was missed before. makes me wonder if they did what the prior greenix rep. did. and then i'm expected to rate the service as exceptional.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Audrey! We are sorry for the lack of communication. We would like to offer you a credit on your account. Please email us and we can do that for you.v

James Blacklick, OH

It is fairly priced. It is a good value. There has been a reduction in the pests and bugs. They are always pretty responsive when call. One time they even came out the next day. I have no hesitation recommending Greenix.

Sean Lewis Center, OH

Like that it is more environmentally friendly. They’re willing to come out if I need them and they always text before they come over and ask if there is anything they need to look for.

Ning Yue Plainsboro, NJ

Excellent services and great people. Very satisfied with the outcomes.

Jim Gabriele Mays Landing, NJ

Timmy who is the technician that services our home goes above and beyond to give us his expertise of service. Timmy is very knowledgeable of what he is applying around our home and if we have any questions at anytime he explains himself in a very clear and easy understanding manner. He conducts himself in a very professional friendly manner and always has a smile on his face., when he is finished he always makes sure that he checks in with us to make sure that we are happy with his service and is there anything better that he could do to make it even better! The key thing is that we have had no issues with Greenix and there products work. Much Appreciated, Jim G

Benson Columbus, OH

They are very professional and give me good information about the pest they are treating

niharika samala Zionsville, IN

The GREENIX representative last week why is Mr. Taylor who helped us with mosquito treatment, but was kind enough to oblige and help us with ant treatment in the living room and loft. I was particularly impressed with the decency of Mr. Taylor, on his way out, when he saw me opening up a large package of carpet that arrived, and was kind enough to ask if he could help. It meant a lot to me that an employee of a contractor, who did not have to do that extra bit voiced his concern for the customer and had the graciousness to offer help. This is a quality extremely rare to find these days in anyone.

Taylor kimbrel Ypsilanti, MI

Incredible job show up when they say always polite and efficient honestly the best service I’ve ever signed up for

Mike Cristante Belleville, MI

The Greenix employee was very concerned about reaching all problem areas and spent a lot of time looking over my property.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Greenix is very professional and their services are reasonable priced. All services are pet and people safe and very effective which is awesome.

JoeD Medina, OH

Fair price for a good product. The overall treatments seem to take multiple applications before they're effective but the fact they are using a green technology is worth the trade off.

Chelsea Vanegas Louisville, KY

I use Greenix for our pest control and have seen a big improvement! Also Brandon worked so hard to fit me into the schedule when I had needed to change my appointment date. Thank you Brandon!

Mark Resler Indianapolis, IN

I’ve been happy with the service provided. I recently had to call due to ants inside. And realized I hadnt seen anyone recently and called to have someone come out. Jenson was very helpful and got everything scheduled .

Jeff

My wife researched them and found they were the safest option. We has to get them to come back and do a couple of things a couple of times but they were very responsive in custom support, which is important to me.

Good salesmen. The product is effective. I wasn’t able to get a hold of customer service, they were supposed to call before they came and didn’t do that.

Wendy

Always a positive experience when I call them. It works. I don’t have any bugs. I don’t have to worry about it smelling or that I might touch or taste it.

Renee

Pleasant and courteous staff, very professional customer service team. The follow up is good. They keep saying if there is anything else to let them know.

Dave

Really satisfied. They got rid of what I couldn’t get rid of. I call and they are there on time and do it and leave. It is quick, easy, and seamless and efficient.

Kent

I’ve been happy enough with the service so I’ve kept it. They’ve done a good job, I no longer have spiders always building webs inside my house.

Christina

The past couple of months I haven’t had a really good experience with customer service. The requests I put in seem to be falling on deaf ears. It would be nice if they saved things because there have been a couple of times I have been accused of not calling and I provided proof of the time of the calla and still been told I am lying.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Christina. Thank you for reaching out! We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience and we want to make that you get taken care of! Please give our office a call at 844-233-7378 and request to speak with an account manager. They will be able to help you address your concerns. Thank you!

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Kelly

We haven’t had any issues. It has been very helpful. They are always available for any questions and take time to answer it no matter how busy they are.

Terry

My bug problem is gone so it is a pretty good, positive treatment. I never have any trouble with them. They always do what they say. I am happy with them.

Joe

It is the time of year for a lot of spider and a lot of insects around. We thought we would do it ourselves so my 90 year old husband was spraying around the house and it was a little bit difficult for him so we signed up. I like the people. They are very nice and personable but I am not sure about the product because I am still seeing insects.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Joe! We are glad that we were able to help you and take care of your home! If you are still seeing bugs, please give our office a call at 844-233-7378 and a representative will be happy to help you schedule a free reservice to ensure that you have a pest-free home. Thanks!

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Marc & Julie

We don’t notice a smell. We still have a few bugs but not as many as we used to. They were very responsive when we asked them to come back to drop off the traps that they forgot.

Charles

Their follow up is very good. Every time they give a follow up call to make sure we are happy with our treatment. For the most part the pest control does a good job. Keep up the good work.

Gary

They are very timely. They let me now ahead of rime that they are going to be here. They get their work done pretty quickly. I think it works pretty well.

Luke Maurer

The technicians do not appear to provide the same service between each visit. some spend more time than others on making sure they give a complete service as described at the contract signing while others rush through the service.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Luke! We are sorry that you did not receive the full service. If you call our office they can schedule a free reservice.

Keith and Tarah Morris

The employees have been very pleasant & positive people, and we've appreciated that. However, though we are pretty new to the company, unfortunately we are very disappointed and are actually entertaining the idea of returning to Moxy when our contract is up. This is because twice we've mentioned the yellow jackets nest in one of the basement window wells. And, yet, they are still there making it difficult to mow around there. :(

Reply from Greenix

Hello! We are sorry that you are still experiencing these yellow jacket problems. Please give our office a call and they can schedule a free service to get that treated.

Heather Pickerington, OH

This summer I had a mouse in the house and when I called about it the only feedback I got was at least it died. I’ve had to put in two calls for incorrect billing and every time I get passed around from person to person until they correct the bill.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Heather! We are extremely sorry for this mishap. Please let us know how we can make this right.

Robyn Brady Kent, OH

We used Greenix at out last house because we were seeing more and more spiders inside the house. They did a thorough inspection and came and sprayed and cleaned all the cobwebs from our garage. We thought we still had too many spiders so they came out again and sprayed again at no cost. Very friendly and courteous people.

Sabra Webster ,

we experienced great customer service by the gentleman who came to our house for our monthly spray. He also answered all my questions about getting the boxes set outside our house for a possible mouse inside our house. He was very thorough with me.

Matt Mercure Lansing, MI

Always good :) Good people, good communications, nice people on follow-up confirmations. Work done in an environmentally caring and considerate way. Effective too, helped me with both an old Carpenter Ant problem as well as mice overall. Everything you'd want in home service on pest control.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Matt. Thank you for taking time to provide us with this positive feedback. We are so grateful you appreciate our efforts to be green and environmentally friendly as that value is what stemmed our company name of Greenix. We appreciate you being a loyal customer Matt. If there is ever anything we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

[email protected] Cleveland, OH

They are punctual and do a good job. I've not had another issues with spiders

ajs Glen Mills, PA

Greenix follows up on phone calls very quickly. Also follow up applications are very prompt.

MK Joseph Center Valley, PA

Wonderful customer service especially from Anabella. Thank you! Will recommend Greenix!

Timothy Pfister Bluffton, IN

Awesome customer service. I needed to move service location and they were very helpful.

Heidi Rhoads Langhorne, PA

Quick & Efficient. They also verify times and make sure you got everything you need that is Pet Friendly.

E. Thies Orland Park, IL

Professional and accommodating. Was referred by my daughter and she was right about your service and customer service. I am very pleased so far!

William House Bear, DE

Called customer service with a problem and they scheduled an appointment right away. I already use there service and it is excellent,

Bre Middletown, DE

Never impressed with the service. Decided to cancel when they never showed up in the month of November ( like the contract said they would) They decided to show up at my door step 5 days before Christmas with zero notice (which I was promised I’d get a few day notice before any treatment) when I called to cancel the sales rep said I had to have one more treatment and they would give it to me at a discounted price before I could cancel) 3months later Greenix shows up at my door step for a treatment (again no email notification a few days before- I also checked my spam) Thankfully I was home to tell the man I had canceled because they would have been making fraudulent changes to my bank account. I called the next day questioning why I was still being put on their treatment list and they said my contract was still active. The ignorant, disrespectful and cocky sales rep kept repeating himself, trying to sell me a cheaper deal when all I wanted to do was to cancel for the SECOND time. He was either making a joke out of the fraudulent situation or just could not comprehend any of the conversation. I’ve never been so disrespected that I needed to hang up on a sales rep before! Overall horrible experience!!!!!!