Croach

8.3

Croach® is a family run pest elimination and prevention service company. The pest control company focuses on providing homeowners with tailored pest management and long-term solutions. Croach knows that pests can cause extensive property damage as well as a number of illnesses. Croach's treatments are customized to its customers' needs and are eco-friendly.

Croach assures homeowners that they'll be pest free, so services are backed by a 100 percent re-treatment guarantee. Croach promises to take care of any stinging insects (bee, wasp), ant, spider, cockroach, bed bug, scorpion, and rodent problem or pest infestation.

Croach also provides attic insulation and crawl space repair.

Read what other homeowners are saying about Croach (below).

The Good

• Re-Treatment Guarantee
  • Croach Pest Control Services
  • Additional Services
  • Extensive Blog
  • Career Opportunities

Re-Treatment Guarantee

Croach provides its customers with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Croach promises to provide re-treatments until the pest problem is taken care of, free of charge. If the company can’t resolve the pest issue after two treatments, the customer will be refunded their last payment. Providing this service shows confidence in its pest control solutions and dedication to its customer's satisfaction.

Croach Pest Control Services

Croach states that pest exclusion is just as important as pest extermination. A licensed technician will find, identify, and customize a tailored strategy for each homeowner's needs. Croach covers a wide variety of common household pests:

• Rat and Mouse Control
  • Wasp and Bee Control
  • Cockroach Control
  • Bed Bug Control
  • and more

Upon the free professional pest inspection, customers can expect these services:

• A licensed technician will perform a thorough inspection of the property and discuss findings and potential problems
  • The exterminator will then customize a recommended treatment plan
  • Interior and exterior of the home are treated

One month after the initial service, Croach will return to provide these services:

• Add another protective barrier to the outside of the property and apply exclusion methods
  • Break egg and reproduction cycles
  • Create a roadblock to prevent future infestations

After that, each regular pest control visit will include another inspection, exterior treatment (to create a liquid barrier), granulation, interior treatment, as well as de-webbing and wasp removal.

Additional Services

Attic Insulation Services

Croach provides attic insulation services for the Seattle, Washington, communities. Many rodents and pests find their way into a home through the attic and will start destroying the attic insulation.

These are some benefits customers can expect as a result of Croach’s Attic Insulation services:

• Reduced costs to heat and cool the home
  • Superior fire resistance
  • Eco-friendly maintenance
  • Ability to maintain desired temps in the home
  • Alleviate the formation of dangerous ice dams
  • Pest control and prevention

Crawl Space Insulation & Repair

Croach provides crawl space and repair services with pest control in mind, something that many other crawl space repair companies overlook. Croach technicians are skillfully trained in eliminating pest problems but also licensed and experienced in construction. Technicians can provide these services:

• Identify and fix access openings
  • Repair damaged vent screens
  • Restore or replace crawl space doors and wells
  • Seal entry points and gaps around pipes exiting the home

Croach aims to create a safe, clean, and energy efficient space for all homeowners.

Extensive Blog

Croach also provides an excellent blog with articles regarding different topics on pests and pest prevention. This can be a great place to become more informed and find some interesting and unique reading material on everything from roach and rodent control to stink bugs. This blog doesn't just cover the pests that Croach helps to remove but also provides articles on other pests and prevention.

The Bad

• Limited Service Locations
  • Undisclosed Information

Limited Service Locations

Croach is only available in four states. It is currently available in limited locations in Colorado, Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. This availability limits the customers who can use their services.

Undisclosed Information

While the job openings page lists the available positions, it fails to disclose salary, benefits, hours, or location information. This is often the first thing a job-seeker looks for, and not disclosing this information may indicate that it is not as competitive as the company suggests.

The Bottom Line

Croach offers the standard pest control services, and some unique specialty services as well, such as attic insulation and crawl space repair. The company's custom pest prevention program is backed a 100 percent re-treatment guarantee, which shows confidence in its services.

However, Croach is only available to residents of Colorado, Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. Additionally, the specialty services are only available to residents in the Seattle, Washington, communities. Customers should double check that Croach services their area before choosing the company for their pest control needs.

Croach encourages homeowners to call a customer service representative for questions or to set up a free home pest control inspection.

Read the Croach reviews to see what other homeowners are saying about this company.

View Best Pest Control Companies

Message from
Croach

On March 19, 2020, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a "Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response." Pest control has been classified as an essential critical infrastructure workforce, as we are "necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences." For the health and safety of our customers, staff, and technicians, we have implemented a limited contact policy, and we are actively preparing to avoid any unwarranted disruptions. Croach® remains committed to serving our communities during this uncertain time while still providing the highest level of service possible. As the situation around COVID-19 evolves, Croach® is committed to providing our customers, our employees, and their families up to date information. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

billie standifer

I've had no complaints about their work. my bug and spider population has been x

Reply from Croach

Billie that's great to hear that your bug population is now under control!

bookmark

Featured Review

Emilie Garcia

Excellent service, thorough, informative, all personnel in office and techs

Reply from Croach

Emillie thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

James Wilker Elk, WA

Tommy M. arrives on time and does the job in good order, looks after my requirements.

Andrea Speare Broomfield, CO

Always 5 star service..today I had Donovan F and he did the exterior. Unfortunately the interior couldn't be done but I called and they rescheduled it for me no problem. Thank you Andrea Speare

Shaneika Byars United4Christ West Columbia, SC

We were very impressed with the tech Ralph M that came out to treat our home. He was very pleasant, friendly, and knowledgeable about or needs. We want him to treat our home moving forward! Shaneika

George Lozier Puyallup, WA

I used Croach for two years and had good service. There was a bee hive they missed. I switched because their fees were too high.

Kelly Hartwell Pasadena, TX

I have to say, I was very pleased with the service I received from Croach. I am very picky especially when it has to do with ANY type of pest in and around my home! When I first noticed a couple of ants in my bathroom, I called Croach immediately. They came out right away. The problem was nipped in the bud before it became a very serious problem. I keep a running plan in place so I am assured of no pest problem. Only during the normal times of the year, for Texas, when everyone sees a bug here and there, maybe looking for water or something, have I seen a roach. And I have a serious phobia of insects!! Believe me, if I am saying positive things about a service I’ve recently received, then you know that it is just that, a great service! Thank you, Croach! Kelly

Debbie Stoll Seattle, WA

I am very concerned as 2 men cane onto my property unsolicited today. My husband watched them walk down the driveway and started touching things in our yard. He opened the window as they approached the porch and asked them what they were doing. They identified themselves as employees of CROACH doing door to door sales in our area. First of all we do not live in CROACH service area, secondly in Washington State we are still on stay at home orders and should not have door to door salepeople from any company in our yard at this time. Please stop sending salespeople out into neighborhoods to go door to door it is not in the best interest of public health and safety. Also don't send them to counties you do not service, you do not service our area and it is simply reckless to ignore the current guidelines in place statewide.

Roberta Hochreiter Bellingham, WA

Every 3 months, my home is inspected for pests and treated to prevent infestations.

Robert Corvallis, OR

Always courteous and I think motivated to do a complete job!

Sherry Budd Oak Harbor, WA

Very responsive to questions and concerns. Noticed when I had a serious problem and handled everything that needed to done to rectify and has followed up appropriately.

Karen Bow, WA

While fairly new customer, experience will CROACH has been great

Rob Mathis Molalla, OR

Great company and people. I wish at least 1 or 2 visits a year could be when I'm home.

Joyce Hamrick

They are always good and I have already recommended them to another.

Diane Rogers

All the service people who have come out have been thorough and courteous.

David

On Time, excellent service, great communication.

Lynne

We asked them to come back after the first visit as we had more spider eggs. They responded quickly and took care of the problem.

Jeff Shelton

Their awesome, professional, on time. Have had their services 3 yrs

Elizabeth Davis Spokane, WA

Our experience with Croach has been very positive -- they're consistently professional and pricing is competitive.

Wayne Jackson Otis Orchards, WA

All has been well. Service Rep. is very accommodating.

Larry Scafati

Great Company to do business with. They are relioable and do a through job. If there is a poblem they will come back out and fix it. Since I have had their service I have no more mice, wasps or other critters to deal with.

Guy Freeman

Excellent, Doug T my tec is always on time, polite and makes sure I'm totally happy before he leaves.

Mark

Scheduling is done well with a visit every three months.

David M. Blanding

Inspection and maintenance staff have been thorough, communicative and friendly. The charges seem too high for service once every two months that takes less than an hour to complete.

G Jones

The technicians have been courteous and professional. The deceptive practice to hook you into a contract leaves something to be desired.

Marie

We are very pleased with Croach Pest Control. We had a different one previously and didn't do a thorough job. Croach takes their time and checks everything. They offer more services than previous company for the same price. They could improve a little one their arrival times but if you contact them they will give you a more accurate time of arrival.

Victor Vera

Make sure clients are home before starting the work, unless it was agreed to perform job without presence of client.

Jamie Farman

We have had a great experience with Croach. They are responsive and have helped maintain the exterior of our home.

Dawn Thompson Portland, OR

John M once again amazing services! We could not be more appreciative of his service! Outstanding employee!! Dennis and Dawn Thompson

kirk

always on time.do good work.seem to care about work very careful .

Reply from Croach

Thank you, Kirk, for taking the time to leave a positive review, and thank you for choosing Croach!

Diane Olympia, WA

Like the service. Had an issue with billing

Reply from Croach

We apologize for the billing issues you encountered, please send me a private message if you haven't gotten the issue resolved.

Chris Laird Olympia, WA

Good service and the pricing is decent and fair

Reply from Croach

Thank you Chris we appreciate your business!

BJ

Perfect, no issues whatsoever, they are on time and always leave a notice when they have been out

Liz

They do a good job when they come out. However, the company does not consistently send out notification by email to let me know when they are coming out to spray. My communication preference is email.

Reply from Croach

Hello Liz, will you please message me with your account information and I will make sure to notate your account that you are not always receiving the notifications, and it is important that you receive an email before your service. Thank you for choosing Croach!

Bonnie Daybell

They are very thorough and send me a detailed report of all they did each visit

Reply from Croach

Thank you, Bonnie, for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

Kira Khadem

On time, very fast, professional, and do all the work agreed on

Reply from Croach

Kira, we are grateful for your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

John Bales

Friendly technician and how thorough he is.

Vincent Leone

Great experience with Croach they always do what we need and are available if something comes up

Lee

the experience has been pleasant from a customer service perspective. Overall i'm very happy with the results and the service provided as I do notice that we don't have pest problems like we did in the past, especially living next to a greenbelt.

Gerrit Hansen

Croach personnel have been friendly and have solved all of our pest problems.

Hilda Canales

I like everything so far and would like to suggest having a way to see the work they performed online with pictures.

Bob

Dependable, service technician is great.

Mary

Technician always on time, polite, and helpful

Carleen Powell

communicate via phone as email is not always convenient so traps inside garage can be renewed.

Sheri Talbott

We have had Croach for many years and all the technicians have been great

Jen T

Service crew has been professional and thorough

Gary

Very polite and nice people. They always come to front door before starting.

Experience has been good for the most part. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they schedule a service and then ask you if that works vs giving you a reminder that you are due and should get it on the schedule.

Craig

They always meet expectations and community well with me as a customer.

Reply from Croach

Craig thank you for your positive review and for choosing Croach as your pest control professionals!

Gregory Towerton and Susan Hull

They have been great, punctual, polite always ask if there any special requests or needs.